Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:02 am

All shopping for Atlantis is to be posted here. In-character posts are not required- a simple, OOC list of what you want is sufficient.

Mall Guidelines

  • All shopping takes place here. That includes price checks on gear, checking whether what you want is available for purchase in Center, everything. After you post a list of what you want, the GM/AGM posts a reply that includes prices for what you can find. You then have the option to purchase those items or not- if purchased, work with your AGM and/or team leader to update your character sheet. A/GMs will ignore requests for prices post anywhere else. Discussions between characters about what to purchase should be reserved for your group forum- just don't ask for any price checks until you have a finalized list.
  • All items you want to purchase must be accompanied by a book and page number where the item is listed for sale, as well as the book list price. Anything from the Rifts World Books has a decent to great chance of being available. Commonly trafficed goods from other dimensions (i.e. Naruni) can probably be found. That rare, hand produced limited run gear probably won't be available, but I won't penalize you for asking.
  • Your GM/AGM are under no obligation to make a piece of equipment available for purchase, nor to do so at a reasonable price. You, the player, are under an obligation to make setting a fair price as easy for your A/GM as possible. That means following rule #1 for all purchases. If you want to buy something that isn't listed for sale in any book, chances are it won't happen (with very rare exceptions). However, to make your chances as high as possible, find the closest approximation (or nearest precedent) and include that. Your GM/AGM is not your personal shopper- the onus is on you, the player, to do your research and come up with a precise shopping list.
  • Posted house rules relevant to making purchases can be found here. Spells can be found here.
  • Shopkeepers will mark up prices beyond the book price. This is just good business sense. How much of a markup will depend on the item and its general difficulty to be acquired.
  • To facilitate future, and consistent treatment of players here, this thread will also begin maintaining a list of exceptions to the strict, by-the-book policy articulated above. This should not be taken as an invitation to start arguing for a big list of fully-customized equipment- by the book will be the law of the land for 90+% of all purchases.

General Availability

While there will be exceptions, in general items from Atlantis, the Americas, and Europe (not Russia) will be at the normal availability. Items from other places still on Rifts Earth will be at a step more difficult to find. Most non-Naruni items from the Phase World main book (DB2) will have their normal availablity. Other Phase World goods will be at a step or two rarer, if they are available at all (this is Atlantis, you can probably find a guy that can import it if you pay enough though.)


Exceptions/Additions to Book Purchases
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Prologue: Welcome to Splynn. Try to not become a slave.

Postby Vortigern » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:37 am

Initial Shopping List
1 Tiger Beast War Mount/Battle Trained (Dyval, pg 90) (400/500k)

1 Large Flying Platform, TW (Splynn pg 178) (~250k)

Slaves: Atlantis, pg 135

4 Human T-Men Guards (Human T-Man: 2d4 x 100k)

1 Rulian Translator (Splynn, pg 87: 100-150k)

8 (Other Guards) (Skilled Laborer?: 2d6 x 10k)

1 Butler (Human/Skilled Servant w/ Pleasing Personality: 3d4 x 1k)

1 House-keeper (Human/Skilled Servant w/ Pleasing Personality: 3d4 x 1k)

1 Chef/Cook (Human/Skilled Servant w/ Pleasing Personality: 3d4 x 1k)

1 Footman (Human/Skilled Servant w/ Pleasing Personality: 3d4 x 1k)

2 Goats (?)


Shopping for Tigger
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 77/94
Research: 1d100 = 5/85
Lore: Demons & Monsters: 1d100 = 68/80
Barter: 1d100 = 7/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 22/40


Shopping for Flying Platform
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 23/94
Research: 1d100 = 41/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 1/75
Barter: 1d100 = 4/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 85/40


Shopping for T-men
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 43/94
Research: 1d100 = 17/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 60/75
Barter: 1d100 = 32/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 93/40


Shopping for Rulian Translator
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 61/94
Research: 1d100 = 76/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 11/50
Barter: 1d100 = 52/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 29/40


Shopping for Guards
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 61/94
Research: 1d100 = 88/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 72/50
Barter: 1d100 = 51/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 92/40


Shopping for a Butler
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 49/94
Research: 1d100 = 88/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 7/50
Barter: 1d100 = 98/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 67/40


Shopping for a House-Keeper
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 76/94
Research: 1d100 = 89/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 89/50
Barter: 1d100 = 52/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 63/40


Shopping for a Chef
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 38/94
Research: 1d100 = 60/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 75/50
Barter: 1d100 = 48/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 61/40


Shopping for a Footman
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 9/94
Research: 1d100 = 51/85
Lore: D-Bee: 1d100 = 56/50
Barter: 1d100 = 79/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 91/40


Shopping for Goats
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 37/94
Research: 1d100 = 88/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 73/75
Barter: 1d100 = 62/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 6/40

1d100 = 7
1d100 = 93
1d20 = 20
1d20+7 = 26
1d20+5 = 17
1d20+8 = 26
Last edited by Vortigern on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Vortigern
Group Leader
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Vortigern » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:46 am

Erebos' Shopping List
Spells

level 1: (5k) See Aura
level 2: (5k) Aura of Power, Cleanse, Magic Homing Beacon, Sense Magic Homing Beacon (20k)
level 3: (20k) Orb of Cold (20k)
level 4: (30k) Astral Projection, Multiple Image (60k)
level 5: (40k) Lifeblast, Sustain, Aura of Death, Mental Blast, Horror (200k)
level 6: (70k) Impervious to Energy
level 7: (90k) Agony, Globe of Silence (180k)

Total: 555k

Entity Paralysis Rifle: 100k

Grand Total: 655k


Shopping for Spell: Multiple Image (RUE page 206)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 14/94
Research: 1d100 = 7/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 71/75
Barter: 1d100 = 84/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 65/40


Shopping for Spell: Aura of Death BoM page 104)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 25/94
Research: 1d100 = 7/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 19/75
Barter: 1d100 = 56/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 34/40


Shopping for Spell: Cleanse (RUE page 200)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 16/94
Research:1d100 = 48/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 69/75
Barter: 1d100 = 76/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 47/40


Shopping for Spell: Magic Homing Beacon (DB 13 page 113)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 99/94
Research: 1d100 = 56/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 7/75
Barter: 1d100 = 30/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 27/40


Shopping for Spell: Mental Blast (BoM page 109)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 51/94
Research: 1d100 = 67/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 79/75
Barter: 1d100 = 14/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 80/40


Shopping for Spell: Orb of Cold (BoM page 98)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 53/94
Research: 1d100 = 97/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 25/75
Barter: 1d100 = 10/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 53/40


Shopping for Spell: Sustain (RUE page 204)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 43/94
Research: 1d100 = 40/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 5/75
Barter: 1d100 = 1/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 12/40


Shopping for Spell: Sense Magic Homing Beacon (DB 13, page 114)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 14/94
Research: 1d100 = 47/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 58/75
Barter: 1d100 = 58/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 23/40


Shopping for Spell: See Aura (RUE page 199)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 16/94
Research: 1d100 = 91/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 96/75
Barter: 1d100 = 3/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 86/40


Shopping for Spell: Astral Projection (BoM page 99)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 55/94
Research: 1d100 = 72/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 41/75
Barter: 1d100 = 100/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 44/40


Shopping for Spell: Lifeblast RUE page 209)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 19/94
Research: 1d100 = 17/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 3/75
Barter: 1d100 = 4/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 44/40


Shopping for Spell: Aura of Power (BoM page 93)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 33/94
Research: 1d100 = 36/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 89/75
Barter: 1d100 = 86/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 95/40


Shopping for Spell: Horror (BoM page 106)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 64/94
Research: 1d100 = 38/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 98/75
Barter: 1d100 = 52/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 70/40


Shopping for Spell: Agony (RUE page 211)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 69/94
Research: 1d100 = 39/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 36/75
Barter: 1d100 = 25/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 21/40


Shopping for Spell: Globe of Silence (RUE page 202)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 61/94
Research: 1d100 = 14/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 43/75
Barter: 1d100 = 51/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 63/40


Shopping for Spell: Impervious to Energy (RuE page 210)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 78/94
Research: 1d100 = 64/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 47/75
Barter: 1d100 = 76/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 73/40


Shopping for Entity Paralysis Rifle (BoM page 258)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 81/94
Research: 1d100 = 35/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 95/75
Barter: 1d100 = 93/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 8/40
User avatar
Vortigern
Group Leader
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Vortigern » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:07 am

Vort's Personal Shopping List
Ring: Attribute Booster: IQ (Western Empire, pg 159: 30k gp)

Ring: Attribute Booster: MA (Western Empire, pg 159: 30k gp)

Ring: Attribute Booster: SPD (Western Empire, pg 159: +10, 65k gp)

Bottomless Quiver (Western Empire, pg 161: 150k+ gp)

TW Swarm Bow (MercOps, pg 142: 35k+ credits)

Arrow, Swarm (MercOps, pg 142: 2k+ credits)
- Up to 20 if available.

Arrow, Kisentite (Aliens Unlimited, R, pg 175: 2k/dz)
- Up to five dozen if available.

Arrow, Energy (Aliens Unlimited, R, pg 176: 6k/dz)
- Up to ten dozen if available.

Arrow, Cyclops, Heavy (CB1 pg 88 / Monsters & Animals pg 87: 800-1200 gp)
- Up to one dozen if available.

Fright Mask/Wig Combo
- Fright Mask Quality (Western Empire, pg 158: 50k credits)
- Fright Wig (PF Core, pg 258/259: 20-30k gp)
- Custom: These are distinct items/qualities usually, but I'd like to incorporate them into a combined faceplate and wig set that can adapt and be worn over any outfit and perhaps amplify/reinforce each other have a higher horror factor.

Magus Robes
- Leather of Iron (PF Core, pg 249)
-- Additional Non-Magical SDC (+20 MDC: 90 gp)
-- Additional Magical SDC x 6 (+300 MDC): 60k gp
- Enchantments:
-- Weightless (75k credits)
-- Noiseless (60k credits)
- Fitted to accomodate Forcefield Harness (already owned).
- These are intended to be heavy but nice looking robes suitable for high class or formal social occasions.


Shopping for Ring of IQ
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 63/94
Research: 1d100 = 5/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 38/75
Barter: 1d100 = 83/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 4/40


Shopping for Ring of MA
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 6/94
Research: 1d100 = 45/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 94/75
Barter: 1d100 = 50/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 61/40


Shopping for Ring of SPD
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 87/94
Research: 1d100 = 33/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 14/75
Barter: 1d100 = 95/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 53/40


Shopping for Bottomless Quiver
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 60/94
Research: 1d100 = 100/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 97/75
Barter: 1d100 = 68/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 58/40


Shopping for TW Swarm Bow
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 95/94
Research: 1d100 = 34/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 26/75
Barter: 1d100 = 99/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 48/40


Shopping for Arrows, Swarm
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 22/94
Research: 1d100 = 3/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 25/75
Barter: 1d100 = 31/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 63/40


Shopping for Arrows, Kisentite
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 21/94
Research: 1d100 = 78/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 85/75
Barter: 1d100 = 10/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 56/40


Shopping for Arrow, Energy
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 57/94
Research: 1d100 = 4/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 96/75
Barter: 1d100 = 29/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 76/40


Shopping for Arrows, Cyclops, Heavy
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 91/94
Research: 1d100 = 75/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 89/75
Barter: 1d100 = 38/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 81/40


Shopping for Fright Ensemble
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 64/94
Research: 1d100 = 59/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 46/75
Barter: 1d100 = 41/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 54/40


Shopping for Robes
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 58/94
Research: 1d100 = 43/85
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 65/75
Barter: 1d100 = 75/60
Streetwise: 1d100 = 22/40
User avatar
Vortigern
Group Leader
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby The Apothecary » Wed May 27, 2020 8:31 am

All Spells for Erebos have been purchased.
"Death may be a small mercy for some. Others come to me for the cure. Temporary or permanent I have it all."

AGM For: AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks

PCs: Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR); Kieko (H4H)

GM: Sum Of All Fears
User avatar
The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:05 am

Erebos

The Entity Paralysis Rifle is available, for a cost of 150,000 credits.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Érebos » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Erebos drops 705k credits (already deducted from sheet) and walks away with everything.

Once he returns to HQ, he will mount his scope onto the rifle and sight it properly.

Skill Roll: Field Armorer & Munitions Expert ---> 1d100 = 90/72%
second attempt ---> 1d100 = 7/72%
Last edited by Érebos on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Érebos » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:46 am

Shopping list for HQ and Character Essentials

Érebos will make available, for each character, up to 2,500 credits each (to be repaid out of group funds after Hellblazers, Inc gets their first contract fulfillment), for essentials and furnishings such as:
bed/cot/futon (player choice)
basic desk & office supplies
2 chairs
chest for holding gear (players will need to supply their own lock, unless arrangements are made otherwise)
chest of drawers for clothing, personal items, etc.

and so on.

He will also procure whatever Rana needs in terms of a space to hold the dirt she requires for rejuevnation (coffin, box, crate, whatever)

If Irish needs a workbench (I believe Consumer said he had his own tool chest), E can make arrangements to cover that as well.

All of these expenses should be reimbursed from group funds when they become available (presumably either on advance, or upon completion, of our first contract/job as a group)
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:46 am

Érebos wrote:Shopping list for HQ and Character Essentials

Érebos will make available, for each character, up to 2,500 credits each (to be repaid out of group funds after Hellblazers, Inc gets their first contract fulfillment), for essentials and furnishings such as:
bed/cot/futon (player choice)
basic desk & office supplies
2 chairs
chest for holding gear (players will need to supply their own lock, unless arrangements are made otherwise)
chest of drawers for clothing, personal items, etc.


A basic bed (appropriately sized), desk, 2 chairs, a chest and chest of drawers gotten from a bargain basement kind of place will set you back 2000 credits a person.

Érebos wrote:He will also procure whatever Rana needs in terms of a space to hold the dirt she requires for rejuevnation (coffin, box, crate, whatever)


Easiest to get is a crate, that will set you back 100 credits for an approriately sized one, the dirt to fill it would set you back 1000 credits.

Érebos wrote:If Irish needs a workbench (I believe Consumer said he had his own tool chest), E can make arrangements to cover that as well.


There are all kind of workbenches in the world, can you narrow this down a bit to something more specific? If you just need a shop table (general use) give me a size you are looking for and I'll get you a price.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Consumer » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Dodsrike wrote:There are all kind of workbenches in the world, can you narrow this down a bit to something more specific? If you just need a shop table (general use) give me a size you are looking for and I'll get you a price.


4x8 Wood work bench, preferably with a built in vice.

Like this
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Consumer wrote:4x8 Wood work bench, preferably with a built in vice.

Like this


You can find something like that for 600 credits, including being delivered to the HQ.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Érebos » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Alright.

We will attempt to get the dirt on our own as per the Hangouts discussion... unless we can get the price down to the range of ~300 credits or so (maybe Rana and someone else can pose as Ven's slaves to get a better price)

Also, we would like to price out magazines and ammo for Coldcenter's Rail Cannon, and possibly get an extra 2 magazines and loads of ammo for it (depending on cost) - or at least get the schematics/measurements to the custom shop so they can get crackin on manufacture of them.

And, we are interested in costs for a surveillance system - modular, and can be built upon over time as we grow into the building.

With regards to the other things, Erebos will pay for outright and we'll get the soonest delivery possible. Assuming the storage chests are MDC, E will want to get a good quality MDC lock for his as well... and I imagine it's a safe bet that most of us will.

I'm guessing we're looking at roughly ~12.5 k credits delivered (excluding ammo for Chilly) for the already-priced items. Does that sound right?

Edit: Irish also needs a decent sized Shelving Unit, 2 Armor Stands, a Couch or Hammock, a few Industrial Lights. - what are we looking at for those?
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:00 am

Érebos wrote:Alright.

With regards to the other things, Erebos will pay for outright and we'll get the soonest delivery possible. Assuming the storage chests are MDC, E will want to get a good quality MDC lock for his as well... and I imagine it's a safe bet that most of us will.

I'm guessing we're looking at roughly ~12.5 k credits delivered (excluding ammo for Chilly) for the already-priced items. Does that sound right?


It's 12,800 credits for the room furniture as listed, Rana's crate, and Irish's workbench, and the cost of a guide to speed up all the shopping.

E wrote:We will attempt to get the dirt on our own as per the Hangouts discussion... unless we can get the price down to the range of ~300 credits or so (maybe Rana and someone else can pose as Ven's slaves to get a better price)


Now that I have a better idea of what you are looking for, you have 2 options. Rent a truck for about 250 credits for a day, and spend the roughly 7-8 hours we discussed digging it up from outside city limits, or you can pay about 300 credits to get enough just plain dirt to bury Rana in. Your choice.

E wrote:Also, we would like to price out magazines and ammo for Coldcenter's Rail Cannon, and possibly get an extra 2 magazines and loads of ammo for it (depending on cost) - or at least get the schematics/measurements to the custom shop so they can get crackin on manufacture of them.


There are at least 100 shops in the Dimensional Marketplace that can do the work. How much time are you devoting to this search for the custom made magazines and ammo?

E wrote:And, we are interested in costs for a surveillance system - modular, and can be built upon over time as we grow into the building.


Well, according to the GMG, page 190, a digital video camera will set you back 4200 credits a piece. A traditional video camera (I am assuming something like VHS tapes or the like, considering how unupdated Palladium's tech is from the 80's) would set you back 2100 credits a pop.

In Merc Ops, page 107, there is a holographic camera which will give 3-d images, for 10,000 credits a piece.

You can get additional optics options for them at the same cost as optics for gun scopes, page 189 GMG.

Both of these are just the cameras, you would still need (I would imagine) a computer or the like set up as a base station somewhere, and for that, call it 1000 credits for a basic no frills computer that can take a wireless feed from the cameras and store it (price will go up depending on how much storage you actually need), that is set up for multi monitor use. Flatscreen monitors will set you back in between 100-500 credits a piece, depending on size and quality (roughly equal to what you pay for monitors these days). A holographic display will set you back between 500-1500 credits depending on how big it can project, and what quality it can get.

There are other various sensors and stuff in the GMG and Merc Ops, but if you want stuff like microwave fencing or other sensors, you need to let me know. Prices will be more or less as listed in the GMG/Merc Ops.

None of that includes delivery, or set up by professionals (which yes, there are professional security options in Splynn, if you want to contract out your security to a private company)

E wrote:Edit: Irish also needs a decent sized Shelving Unit, 2 Armor Stands, a Couch or Hammock, a few Industrial Lights. - what are we looking at for those?


Define some sizes here for a shelving unit, define armor stand (a stand for holding a suit of body armor? Like a manequinn?) a couch will set you back 200 credits for a bargain basement one that seats two people, a hammock sized for a human will set you back about 50 credits. Industrial lights...can you be a bit more specific? I don't know if you are talking floodlights, shop lamps, stuff for electronic work or what.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Rana » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:12 pm

While they are shopping Rana would look for the following to personalize her room:

5 or 6 normal animal furs - nothing fancy. Bear or the like - something shaggy but not rare. Cheap and used is fine - but they need to be full pelts, not remnants.

Potted plants - large (6 to 8 of them, a variety of types, nothing poisonous. ferns and stuff)

UV lights for the plants (need probably 3).

A longish, chopping-block style slab of wood.

She'll pay for these frivolities out of her personal funds.




For the HQ we will need cooking equipment and food - enough to last a few weeks.

If there isn't already a kitchen outfitted, this means stovetop/oven, refrigerator, full-sized freezer, cabinets to serve as pantries and storage for plates, cups, etc.

We need plates, cups, pots&pans, and utensils and such

For food, a variety is needed, but Rana specifically needs meat - but luckily it doesn't have to be fresh. We can buy rotten meat if available for cheap.
Rana / Alias "Silver"
MDC 131/131
ISP: 25/25

Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor
Helmet: 40/40
Arms: 25/25 (right) 25/25 (left)
Legs: 35/35 (right) 35/35 (left)
Main Body: 75/75

Conditions
+15 MDC (Talisman of Marduk; factored in above) and +1 vs. Magic (Talisman of Marduk) - Constant
-10% to climb, -15% to other physical skills (Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor) - Constant
User avatar
Rana
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Consumer » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:33 am

Dodsrike wrote:Define some sizes here for a shelving unit, define armor stand (a stand for holding a suit of body armor? Like a manequinn?) a couch will set you back 200 credits for a bargain basement one that seats two people, a hammock sized for a human will set you back about 50 credits. Industrial lights...can you be a bit more specific? I don't know if you are talking floodlights, shop lamps, stuff for electronic work or what.


3 or 4 shelves high, 3'x2' metal shelving unit, like those ones that you can buy and put together from wal~mart.

Yeah like a mannequin, it just makes working on suits of armor easier. Doesn't need to need to be fancy either, just a basic frame really.

Those freestanding construction lights usually a tripod with either a single or double lamp on top.

I'll take the Hammock for sure.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:05 pm

Rana wrote:While they are shopping Rana would look for the following to personalize her room:

5 or 6 normal animal furs - nothing fancy. Bear or the like - something shaggy but not rare. Cheap and used is fine - but they need to be full pelts, not remnants.

Potted plants - large (6 to 8 of them, a variety of types, nothing poisonous. ferns and stuff)

UV lights for the plants (need probably 3).

A longish, chopping-block style slab of wood.

She'll pay for these frivolities out of her personal funds.


You can find full bear furs (brown bear for the most part if species matters) for 150 credits a piece. Full wolf furs for 75 credits a piece.

Large plants go for 50 credits a piece, more or less potted shrubs.

UV lamps for growing plants in a decent enough size for your plants go for 100 credits each (2'x1' if you wanting size)

A chopping block, like a decent solid wood cutting board, goes for 50 credits. If that isn't what you are looking for, I could use a picture of what you are looking for so I know.

Rana wrote:For the HQ we will need cooking equipment and food - enough to last a few weeks.

If there isn't already a kitchen outfitted, this means stovetop/oven, refrigerator, full-sized freezer, cabinets to serve as pantries and storage for plates, cups, etc.

We need plates, cups, pots&pans, and utensils and such

For food, a variety is needed, but Rana specifically needs meat - but luckily it doesn't have to be fresh. We can buy rotten meat if available for cheap.


You can get a basic set of dining ware for four at a cost of 50 credits. Basic set of pans (small skillet, large skillet, 4 different sizes of pots) for 150 credits, utensils for four cost 20 credits (knife, fork, spoon). A set of other kitchen supplies useful for cooking (measuring cups, whisks, spatulas etc) goes for 100 credits, but gives you enough for one person to cook a decent meal with the implements on hand.

You can get any farm animal meat for 5 credits a pound, fresh or carrion (plenty of carrion eaters in Atlantis, sorry, it isn't cheaper). Fresh vegatables will average out to 4 credits a pound. Carbs like pasta and rice are 2 credits a pound.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Consumer wrote:
Dodsrike wrote:Define some sizes here for a shelving unit, define armor stand (a stand for holding a suit of body armor? Like a manequinn?) a couch will set you back 200 credits for a bargain basement one that seats two people, a hammock sized for a human will set you back about 50 credits. Industrial lights...can you be a bit more specific? I don't know if you are talking floodlights, shop lamps, stuff for electronic work or what.


3 or 4 shelves high, 3'x2' metal shelving unit, like those ones that you can buy and put together from wal~mart.

Yeah like a mannequin, it just makes working on suits of armor easier. Doesn't need to need to be fancy either, just a basic frame really.

Those freestanding construction lights usually a tripod with either a single or double lamp on top.

I'll take the Hammock for sure.


You can get a set of shelves 4 high that size for 100 credits, made out of light MDC material so its durable.

A mannequin suitable for a suit of armor is 250 credits for a hard plastic one, human sized. Ogre/troll sized will be 400 credits.

A construction light, dual lamps, goes for 50 credits. Bright enough to come close to replicating sunlight indoors.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Irish » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Dodsrike wrote:
Consumer wrote:
Dodsrike wrote:Define some sizes here for a shelving unit, define armor stand (a stand for holding a suit of body armor? Like a manequinn?) a couch will set you back 200 credits for a bargain basement one that seats two people, a hammock sized for a human will set you back about 50 credits. Industrial lights...can you be a bit more specific? I don't know if you are talking floodlights, shop lamps, stuff for electronic work or what.


3 or 4 shelves high, 3'x2' metal shelving unit, like those ones that you can buy and put together from wal~mart.

Yeah like a mannequin, it just makes working on suits of armor easier. Doesn't need to need to be fancy either, just a basic frame really.

Those freestanding construction lights usually a tripod with either a single or double lamp on top.

I'll take the Hammock for sure.


You can get a set of shelves 4 high that size for 100 credits, made out of light MDC material so its durable.

A mannequin suitable for a suit of armor is 250 credits for a hard plastic one, human sized. Ogre/troll sized will be 400 credits.

A construction light, dual lamps, goes for 50 credits. Bright enough to come close to replicating sunlight indoors.



Alright I'll take the:
Hammock 50 credits
Shelves 100 credits
Workbench 600 Credits.
2 Hard plastic Mannequin's 500 credits
and 2 Construction lights 100 credits.

total 1,350 Credits, which can be taken straight from my credits.
"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing. When the killing stops in one place, it starts in another, but that's okay... 'cause you're killing for your country. But it ain't your country who asks you, it's a few men up top who want it." ~ John Rambo


Jack "Irish" MacCalister
P.P.E.: 6
I.S.P.: 22
H.P.: 24
S.D.C.: 35


Conditions: Sixth Sense.


Current Loadout
User avatar
Irish
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Rana » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Dodsrike wrote:
You can find full bear furs (brown bear for the most part if species matters) for 150 credits a piece. Full wolf furs for 75 credits a piece.

Large plants go for 50 credits a piece, more or less potted shrubs.

UV lamps for growing plants in a decent enough size for your plants go for 100 credits each (2'x1' if you wanting size)

A chopping block, like a decent solid wood cutting board, goes for 50 credits. If that isn't what you are looking for, I could use a picture of what you are looking for so I know.


Will purchase 3 bear pelts and 2 wolf pelts (600 Credits), 6 potted plants (300 Credits), 3 UV lamps (300 Credits), and the chopping block (50 credits)

Total = 1250 Credits. Please deduct from unsecured card. :)




Rana will grab 4 sets of dining ware for 4 (total 16 plates, saucers, bowls, cups, etc) - 200 Credits; the basic cookware (150 Credits); 4 sets of utensils (though I also meant this to include cooking utensils so I will double the price) - 160 Credits; Other kitchen supplies (100 Credits)

And, oh, about the food? I have no forking clue how much food to buy for humans, an OGRE, A DRAGON, and a TROLL... so...
*shrugs*

I'll spend 1000 on food.

Total for the team expenditure = 1610 Credits. Please also deduct this from the unsecured card

Grand total = 2860 Credits
Rana / Alias "Silver"
MDC 131/131
ISP: 25/25

Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor
Helmet: 40/40
Arms: 25/25 (right) 25/25 (left)
Legs: 35/35 (right) 35/35 (left)
Main Body: 75/75

Conditions
+15 MDC (Talisman of Marduk; factored in above) and +1 vs. Magic (Talisman of Marduk) - Constant
-10% to climb, -15% to other physical skills (Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor) - Constant
User avatar
Rana
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Irish wrote:Alright I'll take the:
Hammock 50 credits
Shelves 100 credits
Workbench 600 Credits.
2 Hard plastic Mannequin's 500 credits
and 2 Construction lights 100 credits.

total 1,350 Credits, which can be taken straight from my credits.


Done

Rana wrote:Will purchase 3 bear pelts and 2 wolf pelts (600 Credits), 6 potted plants (300 Credits), 3 UV lamps (300 Credits), and the chopping block (50 credits)

Total = 1250 Credits. Please deduct from unsecured card. :)




Rana will grab 4 sets of dining ware for 4 (total 16 plates, saucers, bowls, cups, etc) - 200 Credits; the basic cookware (150 Credits); 4 sets of utensils (though I also meant this to include cooking utensils so I will double the price) - 160 Credits; Other kitchen supplies (100 Credits)

And, oh, about the food? I have no forking clue how much food to buy for humans, an OGRE, A DRAGON, and a TROLL... so...
*shrugs*

I'll spend 1000 on food.

Total for the team expenditure = 1610 Credits. Please also deduct this from the unsecured card

Grand total = 2860 Credits


Done
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Érebos » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:21 am

Dodsrike wrote:
It's 12,800 credits for the room furniture as listed, Rana's crate, and Irish's workbench, and the cost of a guide to speed up all the shopping.


Well, looks like Irish doesn't want the same list of amenities, so we can take one room off the list, and he already got his own workbench... so go ahead and assume the purchase for the rest of us (5 sets instead of 6).

We'll also pay about 300 credits to get enough just plain dirt to bury Rana in.

We'll spend a few (2-3) hours (and tap the guide's knowledge) to find Cold's ammo/mag custom shop. If there are 100+ places, I don't imagine we'll need all that much time. And E has the field armorer/munitions expert skill, so I imagine he'd know what measurements and specs the shop might need.

Dodsrike wrote:Well, according to the GMG, page 190, a digital video camera will set you back 4200 credits a piece. A traditional video camera (I am assuming something like VHS tapes or the like, considering how unupdated Palladium's tech is from the 80's) would set you back 2100 credits a pop.

In Merc Ops, page 107, there is a holographic camera which will give 3-d images, for 10,000 credits a piece.

You can get additional optics options for them at the same cost as optics for gun scopes, page 189 GMG.

Both of these are just the cameras, you would still need (I would imagine) a computer or the like set up as a base station somewhere, and for that, call it 1000 credits for a basic no frills computer that can take a wireless feed from the cameras and store it (price will go up depending on how much storage you actually need), that is set up for multi monitor use. Flatscreen monitors will set you back in between 100-500 credits a piece, depending on size and quality (roughly equal to what you pay for monitors these days). A holographic display will set you back between 500-1500 credits depending on how big it can project, and what quality it can get.

There are other various sensors and stuff in the GMG and Merc Ops, but if you want stuff like microwave fencing or other sensors, you need to let me know. Prices will be more or less as listed in the GMG/Merc Ops.


Working on this as per our discussions.
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:38 am

Érebos wrote:Well, looks like Irish doesn't want the same list of amenities, so we can take one room off the list, and he already got his own workbench... so go ahead and assume the purchase for the rest of us (5 sets instead of 6).

We'll also pay about 300 credits to get enough just plain dirt to bury Rana in.


Done

E wrote:We'll spend a few (2-3) hours (and tap the guide's knowledge) to find Cold's ammo/mag custom shop. If there are 100+ places, I don't imagine we'll need all that much time. And E has the field armorer/munitions expert skill, so I imagine he'd know what measurements and specs the shop might need.


Many of the places you visit want to charge you several time what it should cost to make them. When you are finally getting to the end of your rope, you walk into an establishment called "One Eye Weapons". The counter is manned by what you think is a titan. He listens carefully to what you want, examines the items in question himself, then he hollers towards the back room. "George, get out here" A large cyclops, towering even over the titan, steps out into the front of the shop. He and the titan talk for a moment in giantese, then George looks down at you. "I can have tool up a line for these, no problem. A 10,000 credit deposit on a production run of five clips and the sixty rounds to go in them. It will take us about a week to have the first shipment, where the rest of the payment is due. Total cost for that will be 22,000 credits. And since it will be a fully tooled up line, we can make more anytime you need, with an appropriate notice. What do you say?"


E wrote:Working on this as per our discussions.


Also done
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Érebos » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Dodsrike wrote:Many of the places you visit want to charge you several time what it should cost to make them. When you are finally getting to the end of your rope, you walk into an establishment called "One Eye Weapons". The counter is manned by what you think is a titan. He listens carefully to what you want, examines the items in question himself, then he hollers towards the back room. "George, get out here" A large cyclops, towering even over the titan, steps out into the front of the shop. He and the titan talk for a moment in giantese, then George looks down at you. "I can have tool up a line for these, no problem. A 10,000 credit deposit on a production run of five clips and the sixty rounds to go in them. It will take us about a week to have the first shipment, where the rest of the payment is due. Total cost for that will be 22,000 credits. And since it will be a fully tooled up line, we can make more anytime you need, with an appropriate notice. What do you say?"


Érebos will briefly discuss the matter with Coldcenter, who agrees to the terms.

"We'll take it," he says, and offers his card. "Either myself or my authorized representative will come back in a week's time to collect the finished product. We will pay the entire amount in advance. Please provide a receipt with the written agreement terms on it, for our records, and for my authorized representative to utilize to prove their authenticity upon their return, should they be here in my stead," he says to George.

Can never be too careful in Splynn he thinks.

(ooc: go ahead and deduct the 22k from E's card; I've already talked with Rob B about it)
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby ColdCenter » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Cold is not really that picky when it comes to regular clothes so the first shop he finds that looks like it sells clothes that would fit him he swings in. He will buy 2 pair of normal pants (khaki), 2 pair of cargo shorts (khaki) , 4 tee-shirts that fit normally (blue, yellow, green, pink) and 7 pairs of black socks.
4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it!


ColdCenter
M.D.C.: 196/196
P.P.E.: 9
User avatar
ColdCenter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 9:05 am

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:25 am

ColdCenter wrote:Cold is not really that picky when it comes to regular clothes so the first shop he finds that looks like it sells clothes that would fit him he swings in. He will buy 2 pair of normal pants (khaki), 2 pair of cargo shorts (khaki) , 4 tee-shirts that fit normally (blue, yellow, green, pink) and 7 pairs of black socks.


You can find a clothing shop with all that, in humna sizes, for 100 credits total for everything.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Splynn Dimensional Marketplace

Postby Dodsrike » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am

Érebos wrote:Érebos will briefly discuss the matter with Coldcenter, who agrees to the terms.

"We'll take it," he says, and offers his card. "Either myself or my authorized representative will come back in a week's time to collect the finished product. We will pay the entire amount in advance. Please provide a receipt with the written agreement terms on it, for our records, and for my authorized representative to utilize to prove their authenticity upon their return, should they be here in my stead," he says to George.

Can never be too careful in Splynn he thinks.

(ooc: go ahead and deduct the 22k from E's card; I've already talked with Rob B about it)


George smiles, "Full amount up front huh? Very well. Give me a few minutes for the paperwork and you or your representative can come get them in a week." True to his word, within 5 minutes you have the documents in hand and make payment.
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm


Return to Atlantis Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests