Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Dodsrike » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:44 am

Hellblazers HQ, Splynn
Monday, June 12th, 0920

Érebos wrote:"An interesting proposal," says Érebos in a neutral tone while briefly pausing after Elinora's delivery. He shifts for a moment, and looks up. Then: "I don't see any reason we shouldn't meet with your lord. If he cleared his schedule to meet with Hellblazers Inc this morning, I'm inclined to say that Hellblazers Inc can return the favor," says the Shadow Mage to Elinora.

"Since he did clear his schedule, I'm presuming this meeting should take place as soon as possible - in other words, we should go with you now?" he asks Elinora.


Elinora laughs, "He has agreed to make time whenever I get you there. While I don't know your schedule, I can assure you the sooner we begin, the more likely your success will be." She then shrugs and smiles at Erebos, leaving what to do up to him.

Kianra'Dea wrote:Kianra offers a short nod of her head. "I'd love some." She says, her attitude changing from her formerly cold demeanour to a rather welcoming one.


"Ah, excellent. It is a special blend, I have to make it myself these days. The one who originally made it has been dead for quite some time." She is smiling as she says it, and produces another cup, fill it and hands it to Kianra. It is a slightly bitter tea, with hints of berries and mints, along with some other spice you can't quite identify. Rather tasty, if you like tea. "It's so nice to sit like civilized beings over a cup of tea is it not?"

Venenifer wrote:Venenifer will sit back and watch the exchange with genuine interest, curiosity and amusement. It's so interesting when these mortals get so uppity. She muses with a smile. When the one called Elinora claims to have walked on the land when its original owners had lived, the dragoness perks an eyebrow.

"My, my. May I just say, Lady Elinora, that you look gorgeous for your age, then." She says.

Ven nods with a sly smirk. "I would love to accompany you to hear this Lords offer." She says then glances at the mysterious woman and adds, "And will gladly entertain our guest while you all get ready."

As the others move to get ready, Ven will help herself to a cup of tea then make small talk with Elinora. "So, if you do not mind my possibly, rather invasive question, what are you, exactly?" She asks amid a drink. "If it's private, you're welcome to your secrets. I am just rather curious."


Elinora gives Venenifer an interesting look, "Why thank you, I do try, but really, it helps to not have to feel the years. You might understand better when you are a few centuries older. Age grants a certain perspective after all." She winks at Ven as she says it. "And while you can ask what I am, I am afraid the answer is a little on the complex side of thing, for I am far more than I intended to be when I was brought into the world. Sufficient to say the journey we all take through the Megaverse changes us, and makes us grow, should we wish it."

[quote="ColdCenter"]He then turns to the bewitching lady and speaks up. "Excuse me Lady Elinora. What would be acceptable attire when meeting with your lord? Would I offend him if I worn this armor and brought my weapon with me? I only ask because I would like to make the best impression as possible."

Elinora sighs. ""I take it you are new to Atlantis. Or maybe just not used to certain parts of society. Go everywhere armed and armored. It's just a basic safety precaution in a city like this."

Elinora will make polite small talk with Ven and whoever else wants to join in until you are ready to go.

Outside, you notice that Elinora brought an entourage. As soon as she steps outside, four winged dragonoids take to the skies, and 4 ogre sized, truly ugly brutes close ranks with her. They have little yellow eyes, rams horns, pig noses and the lower bodies of a goat. She says something to them in a very guttural and harsh sounding language, and they begin to lead you through Atlantis. It would seem your goal is on the other side of the Imperial Pyramid, away from the Dimensional Market. One you get to a larger street, a large hovercraft settles down and opens its door, Elinora beckons you to enter "This will speed up the trip significantly" After a 15 minute flight, the hovercraft sets down in front of a small pyramid. "Were are here. Lets get you inside so you can meet my lord."[b] Elinora will lead you inside the entrance to the pyramid, And up a couple of floors to a waiting room. [b]"Wait a moment, I need to let him know you are here."

Masaruke's Pyramid, Splynn
Monday, June 12, 1000

As Elinora slips inside the door, you can hear snatches of conversation in an odd language before the door shuts. After about 5 minutes, Elinora opens the door and smiles at you all "He is ready now. Please, come in"

Walking into the room, while you were not sure what you expected, this probably wasn't it. The large room is filled with screens, some of which flash through some interesting scenery, some of which has writing in languages you can't read. Standing in the middle of the room is a 15 foot tall being, one that looks like a shadow is wrapped up in a robe. He glances at the party, cocks his head, then suddenly a man with dusky skin and dark brown hair is standing in front of you. While not as good looking as Elinora, he still cuts a very impressive figure, and as he looks at you, you can feel the force of his personality. "Ah, the Hellblazers Inc. There are more of you than I was lead to believe. I'm sure that means good things. I am Masaruke. Welcome to my pyramid"

He motions you towards a table, one with room for everyone, with enough variety in chairs that everyone can find a seat. "I know Elinora will have given you the basics of what I am willing to offer, and since you are here, I know you would like details. Saturday night, a group of dimensional raiders broke into my pyramid and stole some tomes of mine, very valuable tomes. While I am still trying to determine how they breached the defenses, I did have a trusted agent,"[b] he nods at Elinora, [b]"track them through the Megaverse as they rifted away. A day later, when they stopped, she came back to report where they were. I need those tomes recovered, but unfortunately due to the war, I cannot exactly task as many troops as I would like to take care of the job. An associate of mine mentioned some time ago that you would be coming to Splynn. I trust his discretion and judgement, he hasn't let me down in the centuries I have known him. He lets out a sigh, steeples his fingers in front of his face, and continues "I am willing to pay one million credits up front, succeed or fail, for you to go through the portal Elinora can make to take you to the plane they are in. I am missing 6 tomes, and some accompanying dataslates. Half a million credits for each tome you recover intact, and another hundred thousand for the dataslates. My only condition is that you leave no later than tomorrow morning. So, do we have a deal?"

What are you doing?

OOC Comments
Demon and Monster lore to identify things if you are so inclined
Image
User avatar
Dodsrike
Game Master
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Érebos » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:29 am

Perception: 1d100 = 37/62%
See perception modifiers here
+10% in darkness or shadow, and +5% when pertaining to hiding, escape, Shadow Magic, Shadow beings, vampires and the undead (recognizing clues to their presence, servants, victims, etc.).
+15% to recognize the arcane.
-10% to perception rolls while directly in bright artificial light (>300 watts) or sunlight.
Perception has a base skill rating of 15%, adding 3% per level each additional level of experience beyond first level.
Perception does not replace the Detect Concealment or Detect Ambush skills, nor does it replace Read Sensory Equipment or Optics Systems for use with technological sensors to perceive.
Like Detect Ambush, Detect Concealment, and other skills, Perception is an opposed skill check.
As with all % skill checks, a natural roll of 96-00 is a critical fail and a natural roll of 01-05 is a critical success.

JIC (100): 1d100 = 78
JIC (20): 1d20 = 5

Conditions (at the end of this post; time format= minutes:seconds): None

Unless otherwise stated, Érebos speaks in Dragonese during dialogue and thinks in Ancient Greek.




Dodsrike wrote:Masaruke's Pyramid, Splynn
Monday, June 12, 1000

As Elinora slips inside the door, you can hear snatches of conversation in an odd language before the door shuts. After about 5 minutes, Elinora opens the door and smiles at you all "He is ready now. Please, come in"

Walking into the room, while you were not sure what you expected, this probably wasn't it. The large room is filled with screens, some of which flash through some interesting scenery, some of which has writing in languages you can't read. Standing in the middle of the room is a 15 foot tall being, one that looks like a shadow is wrapped up in a robe. He glances at the party, cocks his head, then suddenly a man with dusky skin and dark brown hair is standing in front of you. While not as good looking as Elinora, he still cuts a very impressive figure, and as he looks at you, you can feel the force of his personality. "Ah, the Hellblazers Inc. There are more of you than I was lead to believe. I'm sure that means good things. I am Masaruke. Welcome to my pyramid"

He motions you towards a table, one with room for everyone, with enough variety in chairs that everyone can find a seat.


The Shadow Mage inclines his head politely toward the "man" in front of him and takes a seat, prepared to listen even as he takes in the features of the man and the room they are in, instinctively mapping out paths to exit if things go sideways.

Also: Lore, Demons & Monsters (ID everything in the vicinity of the pyramid) ---> 1d100 = 86/72%
Faeries & Creatures of Magic ---> 1d100 = 62/57%


Masaruke wrote:"I know Elinora will have given you the basics of what I am willing to offer, and since you are here, I know you would like details. Saturday night, a group of dimensional raiders broke into my pyramid and stole some tomes of mine, very valuable tomes. While I am still trying to determine how they breached the defenses, I did have a trusted agent,"[b] he nods at Elinora, [b]"track them through the Megaverse as they rifted away. A day later, when they stopped, she came back to report where they were. I need those tomes recovered, but unfortunately due to the war, I cannot exactly task as many troops as I would like to take care of the job. An associate of mine mentioned some time ago that you would be coming to Splynn. I trust his discretion and judgement, he hasn't let me down in the centuries I have known him. He lets out a sigh, steeples his fingers in front of his face, and continues "I am willing to pay one million credits up front, succeed or fail, for you to go through the portal Elinora can make to take you to the plane they are in. I am missing 6 tomes, and some accompanying dataslates. Half a million credits for each tome you recover intact, and another hundred thousand for the dataslates. My only condition is that you leave no later than tomorrow morning. So, do we have a deal?"


Érebos takes in the man's words and considers them carefully. "A most generous offer, Lord Masaruke," he says and smiles. "Where is this destination dimension of which you speak, and what are the characteristics of it? Some dimensions are more.... troublesome, shall we say, than others, and we should be prepared if we are to leave on the morrow," he says with a twinkle in his eye.

And the more dangerous the mission, the higher the risk... and the reward he thinks.
Érebos, AKA "Shroud"
Current Status
S.D.C.: 124/124
Hit Points: 45/45
P.P.E.: 232/232

Weapons and Armor worn or carried
Always On
  • Horror Factor of 12
  • Recognize Vampires by Appearance: 10% per level of experience. +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires, +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires, -30% to recognize Master Vampires unless openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
  • Friend of the Shadows: Denizens of the Shadow Realm see the Shadow Mage as one of their own, and will not attack him unless directly commanded to do so by a Shadow Wraith or Shadow Lord (or unless the Mage attacks them first).
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis
  • Can sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. Can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They know the general direction and whether it is closer or farther away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
  • Bonuses while in Shadow or Darkness: +2 to Perception Rolls; +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge; +3 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells; impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension; and is never afraid of any kind of darkness (feels at home and safe in darkness). Heals injuries at 1d6 per hour of rest or meditation.
  • Penalties and Vulnerabilities: -2 Spell Strength when cast in areas of bright artificial light or sunlight (with no shadow to cast in), and all spell effects, range, damage, duration etc. of Shadow Magic are reduced by half. -2 to Perception Rolls and initiative, -5% on skill performance when in daylight, overcast (without shadows), or exposed to bright artificial light. Vulnerable to silver! Any kind of silver blade or bullet does double damage. Over time, some Shadow Mages (5% chance per level- not allergic @ level 1, roll again next level!) become allergic to sunlight and suffer from headaches and nausea when exposed to it for more than one hour (-15% to skill performance, reduce speed 20%, -1 melee attack and -1 on all combat bonuses).
  • Speed: Érebos runs at 700 meters per minute, 175 meters per melee round, 26mph! Can run at half that speed for up to 12 miles before fatigue, or 1/3 that at full speed before collapsing.
Saves
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +7, or +10 to save vs. Shadow Magic spells
Disease: +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+): +7, and impervious to insanities involving darkness, shadows, or the denizens of the Shadow Dimension
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +7
User avatar
Érebos
Group Leader
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Kianra'Dea » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 am

JiC: 1d100 = 85/1d20 = 5
Perception [43%]: 1d100 = 83

Lore, Demons and Monsters [68%]: 1d100 = 50

Kianra will follow and is noticably impressed by Elinora's entourage. When they arrive at the stone pyramid, her face becomes stoic as they enter. Quietly waiting until they are shown to the Lord of this pyramid, Kianra feels her breathe hitch at the sight of the towering robed monster. What is this being. She silently asks herself trying to discern its origin as it speaks and transforms. Shapeshifting. I've encountered such before. She thinks, glancing at Venenifer.

She'll remain silent and motionless, like a soldier, with her hands resting behind her back as her muscles tighten. She's uncomfortable but committed. After Erebos asks his question, Kianra nods slightly towards Erebos as if agreeing to the deal. When there is a break, she'll add, "Is there a time line you would need them back by, Milord, or is the stipulation we leave by tomorrow and retrieve them as quickly as we are able?" She asks, attempting to clarify how long they might have before potentially earning this beings ire.
Kianra, the Atlantean Tattooed Voyager

Constant Conditions: Sense Ley Line within 25 miles | Sense Nexus within 30 miles | Sense Open/Active Rifts within 100 miles | Sense Dimensional Disturbances within 40 miles | H.F.: 12 | Impervious to Shape Changing | Sense Presence of Vampires/Intelligences within 1,000ft
M.D.C.: 245/245 | P.P.E.: 273/273 | I.S.P.: 13/13
Armor, Enhanced Mage Armor: Head: 50/50 | Main Body: 90 | Arm (L): 25 | Arm (R): 25 | Leg (L): 45 | Leg (R): 45


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +24%
Magic (varies): +7
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +8
Psionics (varies): +5
Horror Factor (varies): +6
User avatar
Kianra'Dea
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 11:30 am

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Rana » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 pm

Perception: 36%/46% in darkness 1d100 = 55

JIC: 1d20 = 11
1d100 = 35

Rana travels with the group to Masaruke's pyramid. As they are introduced to Masaruke,a nd encounter him as a being seemingly composed of Shadow, Rana scrutinizes him carefully.

Recognize undead & vampires 50% 1d100 = 71 (is he undead? - FAIL)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 38%/53% when dealing with undead 1d100 = 47 (if he is, what kind? If not, what is he? FAIL for Demons and monsters but not undead)
Intelligence 40% 1d100 = 93 (Have I heard of Masaruke in my travels? FAIL)

Masaruke wrote:"I know Elinora will have given you the basics of what I am willing to offer, and since you are here, I know you would like details. Saturday night, a group of dimensional raiders broke into my pyramid and stole some tomes of mine, very valuable tomes. While I am still trying to determine how they breached the defenses, I did have a trusted agent track them through the Megaverse as they rifted away. A day later, when they stopped, she came back to report where they were. I need those tomes recovered, but unfortunately due to the war, I cannot exactly task as many troops as I would like to take care of the job. An associate of mine mentioned some time ago that you would be coming to Splynn. I trust his discretion and judgement, he hasn't let me down in the centuries I have known him.


As Erebos asks about the dimension they fled to, Rana's concerns are more visceral.

"I too have questions."

She begins, as would any tracker, by inquiring what manner of thing she is tracking. "Who are these thieves? Do you know them? Can you describe them? How many were there?"

If Masaruke names a group or individuals, Rana will try to determine if she has heard of them, and if she knows they're relevant modii operandi.

Intelligence 40% 1d100 = 38 (if named, have I heard of them? - SUCCESS)
Intelligence 40% 1d100 = 36 (if I have heard of them, what is their M.O.? - SUCCESS)

Then, knowing as much as she can about their habits and goals as possible, she seeks a trail. "Did they leave behind any evidence - something personal that I might have to track them with? Or may we examine the place the books were stolen from?"

Even if they left nothing behind but were injured, I may still be able to track their scent.
Rana
MDC 131/131
ISP: 25/25

Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor
Helmet: 40/40
Arms: 25/25 (right) 25/25 (left)
Legs: 35/35 (right) 35/35 (left)
Main Body: 75/75

Conditions
+15 MDC (Talisman of Marduk; factored in above) and +1 vs. Magic (Talisman of Marduk) - Constant
-10% to climb, -15% to other physical skills (Ironwood Vampire Hunter Armor) - Constant
User avatar
Rana
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Lord of skulls » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Perception [41%]:1d100 = 49
Just in Case(20):1d20 = 16
Just in Case(100):1d100 = 78
Conditions: None.

Skulls thinks in Troll, and speaks in Dragonese/Elven unless otherwise stated.




dodstrike wrote:Outside, you notice that Elinora brought an entourage. As soon as she steps outside, four winged dragonoids take to the skies, and 4 ogre sized, truly ugly brutes close ranks with her. They have little yellow eyes, rams horns, pig noses and the lower bodies of a goat. She says something to them in a very guttural and harsh sounding language, and they begin to lead you through Atlantis. It would seem your goal is on the other side of the Imperial Pyramid, away from the Dimensional Market. One you get to a larger street, a large hovercraft settles down and opens its door, Elinora beckons you to enter "This will speed up the trip significantly" After a 15 minute flight, the hovercraft sets down in front of a small pyramid. "Were are here. Lets get you inside so you can meet my lord." Elinora will lead you inside the entrance to the pyramid, And up a couple of floors to a waiting room. "Wait a moment, I need to let him know you are here."


Skulls takes up the rear of the group as they travel through Spynn. He had thought it best to go unarmed, a decision he regretted four steps into the journey.I will be less threatening if I am unarmed. Oh, that is dumb. Really? I could not have just gone to my room, grabbed my spear? What are these goat hybrids that serve the Tea Witch? Skulls looks over Elinora's entourage from the shadow of his large hood. This is his first time in the city a free troll and he tries to keep his bearings as they travel.

Skill Rolls:
Lore: Demons & Monsters 55% 1d100 = 5(If he Knows the race of Elinora's entourage.)
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 50% 1d100 = 19(If he Knows the race of Elinora's entourage.)
Land Navigation 64% 1d100 = 24 (Judging the distance and route roughly.)

Dodstrike wrote:Masaruke's Pyramid, Splynn
Monday, June 12, 1000

Walking into the room, while you were not sure what you expected, this probably wasn't it. The large room is filled with screens, some of which flash through some interesting scenery, some of which has writing in languages you can't read. Standing in the middle of the room is a 15 foot tall being, one that looks like a shadow is wrapped up in a robe. He glances at the party, cocks his head, then suddenly a man with dusky skin and dark brown hair is standing in front of you. While not as good looking as Elinora, he still cuts a very impressive figure, and as he looks at you, you can feel the force of his personality. "Ah, the Hellblazers Inc. There are more of you than I was lead to believe. I'm sure that means good things. I am Masaruke. Welcome to my pyramid"

He motions you towards a table, one with room for everyone, with enough variety in chairs that everyone can find a seat.


Inside the pyramid Skulls follows the others lead. He is impressed by Masarukes original form, but tries not to react. Skulls removes his hood and nods respectfully as he replies to their host. "Greetings Masaruke." Skulls finds a seat at the table when bidden and focuses on Masaruke. Ok too tall, what are you? You get a pass becuase you welcomed a troll, and you do seem friendly Masaruke.

Skill Rolls:
Lore: Demons & Monsters 55%1d100 = 17 (If he knows Masaruke's race)
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 50%1d100 = 59 (If he knows Masaruke's race)

Dodstrike wrote: "I know Elinora will have given you the basics of what I am willing to offer, and since you are here, I know you would like details. Saturday night, a group of dimensional raiders broke into my pyramid and stole some tomes of mine, very valuable tomes. While I am still trying to determine how they breached the defenses, I did have a trusted agent,"he nods at Elinora, "track them through the Megaverse as they rifted away. A day later, when they stopped, she came back to report where they were. I need those tomes recovered, but unfortunately due to the war, I cannot exactly task as many troops as I would like to take care of the job. An associate of mine mentioned some time ago that you would be coming to Splynn. I trust his discretion and judgement, he hasn't let me down in the centuries I have known him. He lets out a sigh, steeples his fingers in front of his face, and continues "I am willing to pay one million credits up front, succeed or fail, for you to go through the portal Elinora can make to take you to the plane they are in. I am missing 6 tomes, and some accompanying dataslates. Half a million credits for each tome you recover intact, and another hundred thousand for the dataslates. My only condition is that you leave no later than tomorrow morning. So, do we have a deal?"


Skulls sits calmly at the table his long arms crossed on his lap. He likes the offer. Bartering is interesting to the Troll, he wishes to learn how it is conducted on Atlantis. He will listen intently to Masaruke and his answers.

Paid to hunt. I have no questions. Let me run.





Skulls
P.P.E.: 9
M..D.C: 110
User avatar
Lord of skulls
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby ColdCenter » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 57/45%
JIC: 1d100 = 49/1d20 = 11

Feeling kind of foolish from the answer that Elinora, Cold looks down at the floor while blushing a bit. When the group steps out of the headquarters he will give the guards a quick look over before stepping into the vehical.

When they arrive at the stone pyramid and exit the hovercraft the first thing he does is put his helmet back on and scan the area. Letting skulls bring up the rear Cold will be the second to last to enter. Up to this moment he has yet to say a word and most likely it will stay that way as he takes everything in. When they enter the room he will once again be the second to last to enter. Upon seeing the gaint shadow figure that suddenly transforms into a man stops in his tracks. Ok, wasn't expecting that. Not that I really know what I was expecting, but... Cold will choose to stand a few feet behind and to the right of Erebos and remove his helmet to hold it under his arm. When Masaruke states how much he willing to pay a smile creeps across Cold's face. Now that is what I'm talking about.

He will simply nod at the questions that Erebos, Kianra and Rana ask. I am a weapon. What could I bring to this conversation. The it quickly dawns on him. Weapons! He turns to Elinora and speaks up. "In the information that you gathered you wouldn't have by chance taken note of the type of weapons and defences they have in place."
4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it!


ColdCenter
M.D.C.: 196/196
P.P.E.: 9
User avatar
ColdCenter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 9:05 am

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Irish » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 44/31%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 17; 1d100 = 2
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Irish for his prep just puts his work coveralls on proper-like instead of half tied around his waist. Irish isn't particularly talkative during the trip to the Pyramid, for reasons of his own choosing. Once inside the Pyramid, Irish is thoroughly impressed with the set up, an unusual combination of magic and technology. Again Irish isn't talkative when their client gives them the rest of the details. Mostly Irish nods along with what is said, with his hands in his overalls pockets. More than a little out of place considering how his companions portray themselves.

[Dragonese/Elven]"Any pictures or video of the thieves?" Irish asks, not expecting to get an answer.

Pays good, the job doesn't seem that hard. Not sure what a dimensional raider is, but how bad can they be. Irish thinks waiting to hear the answers to some of his companion's questions.
"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing. When the killing stops in one place, it starts in another, but that's okay... 'cause you're killing for your country. But it ain't your country who asks you, it's a few men up top who want it." ~ John Rambo


Jack "Irish" MacCalister
P.P.E.: 6
I.S.P.: 22
H.P.: 24
S.D.C.: 35


Conditions: Sixth Sense.


Current Loadout
User avatar
Irish
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Primeval Thieves

Postby Venenifer » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:39 pm

Ven listens to Elinora tell her well-woven spin of words with a slight smile. "My, my. I do have much to learn it seems, and might've happened upon a truly capable teacher." Ven adds. She follows everyone out and is also visibly impressed by the entourage. "Quite the troop you have, milady Elinora." She says.

Once inside she quietly strides and follows the others, taking in each nook and cranny of the pyramid as they enter. When she sees the towering robed figure, she purses her lips in a tight smile. Eh, Impressive, but I can get bigger. She thinks playfully, briefly thinking about how much she'd like to stretch her wings and just fly for a few hours. Maybe she'd do so later that day, take a few of the crew up in the skies and show them the continent. The thought amuses her, and she listens absently to the job of the robed man. She lets her eyes meet Kianra's as the robed man shapeshifts and raises an eyebrow with a knowing smirk.

Glancing between the group, she lets them all ask their questions or make their comments. Once the last member of the team offers their thoughts, she'll add (if it hasn't been asked). "And what of... souvenirs? Or survivors?" She asks, then glances to Erebos with a shrug. "No point leaving behind people with a grudge." She finishes with a slight smile. Not that she would be going with, but this lord didn't need to know that unless he asked.
Venenifer the Dragoness | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe

Constant Abilities
Nightvision (200 feet / 61 m) | See the Invisible (At Will/Auto) | Mind Block Auto Defense | Resistant to Fire and Cold (M.D. Fire/Plasma/Cold do 1/2 DMG) | Impervious to all forms of Paralysis | Bioregeneration (1d10 MD/round (1d4*10 MD/min)) | Auto Sense Ley Lines, Nexuses and Dragons (20 miles) | Visually identify Dragons (even morphed) LoS (4,000 ft)
Physical Statistics
M.D.C.: 430/630 | P.P.E.: 136/136 | I.S.P.: 132/132
(S.D.C. Worlds Only): H.P.: 400/400 | S.D.C.: 253/253 | A.R.: 13
Dragon Size: 28.8ft Long (Approx 20ft tall) | 48ft Wingspan
Saving Throw Bonuses
(+ 1 on all other saving throws not listed here) )
Coma/Death: 28%
Magic (varies): +6
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +11
Psionics (varies): +9
Mind Control (varies): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +6
User avatar
Venenifer
NAC
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:09 am


Return to Atlantis Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest