Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 pm
Game Master (GM)Duties:
- Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
- Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
- Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
- Maintain your adventure notes in the GM's Cabal. (Gist: If a random GM can't pick up and run the adventure from your notes, the notes are unsatisfactory.)
- Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.
- Coordinate with the AGM regarding expected adventure dates & time-frames.
- Consult with AGM regarding XP awards.
- Directly notify AGM via PM of any expected absences in addition to the Account Status Tracker.
Each is responsible for creating his rating poll on the above schedule.Players are responsible for rating the GMs within a week of the poll being posted, and posting notice that they have voted (in the same thread.)Ratings will be conducted via poll and averaged to the nearest whole number.Players who do not vote will be removed from the average.GM Rating Reward Table
- GMs will be rated according to merit by their players every quadrimester.
- Rating will be done by players on the following schedule:
- Quad 1: June 1st
- Quad 2: October 1st
- Quad 3: February 1st
10: You have earned 7 EP.
9: You have earned 6 EP.
8: You have earned 5 EP.
7: You have earned 4 EP.
4-6: You have earned only 2 EP, also, you're on probation.
1-3: Your position is now vacant; the group's AGM will post the availability of the group's GM position to the OOC Recruiting Thread.
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:21 pm
Voted, For Wolf Whitaker.
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:06 pm
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:56 pm
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:58 pm
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:54 pm
Voted. This adventure has been really complicated on your end but you've been holding it together well. There's been a lot of details that have been skipped over or railroaded for the sake of not hanging everyone up or driving home the point of the need for attention to post detail (contingencies, wording, etc.). But I am enjoying the adventure. Not sure I want to do another multigroup thing anytime soon though.
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:29 am
Huge thanks for the feedback!
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.