I believe someone requested this.....

Fan art, fiction, OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.

Moderator: Augur

I believe someone requested this.....

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 am

Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Re: I believe someone requested this.....

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 am

If anyone prefers the idea of watching a show and chatting at the same time, I scheduled the above video to premiere on twitch for 6:30 on my channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/00bahb

EDIT: That is 6:30 PM Pacific time folks.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:24 pm

I really am shooting to keep each part down to about 20 minutes, which is a good time point. These rough drafts help gauge that timing at least, even if I scrap most of the content.

Also, some C&C would be beneficial.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Return to Out of Character Topics