Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby SNAFU » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 am

Barric Darkwind wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+2 = 10
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 9 | Original post: 1d100 = 99

Barric just smiles back at the clerk, "I wasn't aware I was asking for anything custom, just the forcefield belt." Handing over his cred stick, Barric maintains his toothy grin. It's not worth the argument. I'm sure this security would have a blaster against my head in no time. Could I rip this man apart and probably two of those bots before I went down? Sure. But its not quite worth it. When the transaction is finished, Barric will smile again and bid his farewell, "Take care."

NG Store


"Done and done."
SNAFU
 

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Lahz » Thu May 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 14 [+3 involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 17
JiC D100: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 90%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Radiate Nature [Wary/Hopeful]

Telemechanics: 1d100 = 49

Personal ISP: 181/181

Lahz & Ray wander into the Naruni Enterprises showroom off the street and he casts about for the fellow who helped him last time (or alternatively, someone free), "Hiya, I need to see about availability of one of a couple Forcefields. One for integration into a power armor. One for ... just in case."

Shopping List wrote:[2] NE-F50A Superheavy Forcefield, GMG Pg 198, 200k
[1] Installation/Integration of 1 Forcefield into the Marauder PA
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby SNAFU » Fri May 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Lahz wrote:Perception [+2]: Original post: 1d20+2 = 14 [+3 involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20 = 17
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 90%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Radiate Nature [Wary/Hopeful]

Telemechanics: Original post: 1d100 = 49

Personal ISP: 181/181

Lahz & Ray wander into the Naruni Enterprises showroom off the street and he casts about for the fellow who helped him last time (or alternatively, someone free), "Hiya, I need to see about availability of one of a couple Forcefields. One for integration into a power armor. One for ... just in case."

Shopping List wrote:[2] NE-F50A Superheavy Forcefield, GMG Pg 198, 200k
[1] Installation/Integration of 1 Forcefield into the Marauder PA


"600, 000 for the lot. This is done."
SNAFU
 

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby John » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 35

John lets out a low whistle as he enters the store. He'd heard of Naruni in his travels and even ran into some of their wares from time to time but he'd never seen a whole building full of the stuff before. He takes his time making his way through the store and eventually settles on a set of medium force field belts and a plasma cartridge revolver. He does have a question however and tracks down a clerk to ask. "Excuse me, I saw there," he says pointing at a sign, "that you can add magazine and grenade pouches to these crossbelts. Is that all you can add to them? I'd like mag pouches on one but on the other I'd like to holster this revolver and also keep a radio and maybe another little pouch to put whatever in. And on the back I'd like to be able to attach a pair of sword scabards. Is that something you can do?"

NE-F20A Medium Force Field 60,000
w/ 4 Mag Pouches, 1 Radio Pouch, 1 Chest Holster (for the NE-6SL), 1 Multi-Purpose Pouch and scabbard attachments on the back for 2 swords
(book says adding mag pouches is free, dunno about the non standard stuff)
1 Spare E-Clip 5000-7000 GMG p. 111 (5k per [img=http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=128331#p128331]this thread[/img])
NE-6SL Slim-Line "Magnum" Revolver DB8 p. 25 30,000
4 Standard Cartridge Speed Loaders DB8 p. 25 200 ea = 800
2 Light Cartridge Speed Loader DB8 p. 25 200ea = 400
1 box NE-001PC "Light" Plasma Cartridge 1200
1 box NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridge 2600
Total book price 98,800
John Smith
Stats: 226 MDC, 258 PPE
Abilities: Spell Strength 14, Charm/Impress 90%, Invoke Trust/Intimidate 80%, Fire & Cold Resistant (half damage), Bio-Regeneration, Sense Rifts 170 miles, Sense Other Dimensional Disturbances (Teleportation, etc) 85 miles

Sharak (Avian Biomech Familiar)
Stats: 45 MDC
Abilities: Telescopic Vision (2 miles), Natural Radar (2000'), See the Invisible, Sense Evil, Impervious to Diseases that affect flesh & blood animals
User avatar
John
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 am

Perception 1d100 = 8
JIC 1d20 = 7
JIC 1d100 = 15

Dhaltuun’s eyes pop when he sees the Naruni building ”holy crap!!! He stops in mid stride to stand and gawk ”Do you see this, Marcella? This place is WAY out of our budget. I will be back though.” With a las longing look at the display window, Dhaltuun heads o his next stop. ”Maybe the spokes has something i can afford.”

((The Spokes))
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=280&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
    Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line

Sense Rifts
    Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.

Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
    Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details

Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
    P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)

Familiar Link
    Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.

Summoning
    Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 am

John wrote:John lets out a low whistle as he enters the store. He'd heard of Naruni in his travels and even ran into some of their wares from time to time but he'd never seen a whole building full of the stuff before. He takes his time making his way through the store and eventually settles on a set of medium force field belts and a plasma cartridge revolver. He does have a question however and tracks down a clerk to ask. "Excuse me, I saw there," he says pointing at a sign, "that you can add magazine and grenade pouches to these crossbelts. Is that all you can add to them? I'd like mag pouches on one but on the other I'd like to holster this revolver and also keep a radio and maybe another little pouch to put whatever in. And on the back I'd like to be able to attach a pair of sword scabards. Is that something you can do?"

NE-F20A Medium Force Field 60,000
w/ 4 Mag Pouches, 1 Radio Pouch, 1 Chest Holster (for the NE-6SL), 1 Multi-Purpose Pouch and scabbard attachments on the back for 2 swords
(book says adding mag pouches is free, dunno about the non standard stuff)
1 Spare E-Clip 5000-7000 GMG p. 111 (5k per [img=http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=128331#p128331]this thread[/img])
NE-6SL Slim-Line "Magnum" Revolver DB8 p. 25 30,000
4 Standard Cartridge Speed Loaders DB8 p. 25 200 ea = 800
2 Light Cartridge Speed Loader DB8 p. 25 200ea = 400
1 box NE-001PC "Light" Plasma Cartridge 1200
1 box NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridge 2600
Total book price 98,800


The blue skinned Uteni, shapeshifted into a blue skinned human, greets John as he enters the showroom, "Welcome to Naruni Enterprises, you sir, have come to the right place, for the most advanced and powerful technological weapons in this world. How may I help you today?" John sees the avarice gleaming in the d-bee's eyes (Perception 20).

After walking John through the showroom and John makes his list, the Uteni types on his data pad for a few minutes. "Force fields are all the rage, it's difficult for us to keep them in stock. Please give me a few minutes, to check the storeroom."

He comes back a few minutes later, "Well sir, we do have all of this in stock, and we are happy to modify the bandoliers as you've requested." He types a few things more, and then presents the total, 128,900 credits. OOC, the force field is on the list for 90,000 credits including the customizations, the other items are at list price.

As John contemplates spending this much money, the Uteni looks around and mumbles under his breath, "Wasn't there a dwarf with a bird here just a second ago. Damn, I lost a potential customer. Shulkh is going to hit me with a quota penalty when he watches the day's security footage."
User avatar
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby John » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3
JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 37

John barely stifles a laugh, "Don't you think 30,000 credits is a bit much to sew on a holster and a couple D rings? I'm sure Naruni Enterprises' sewing is of the highest possible quality but I'm not paying that much for it. He takes a beat to let his words sink in then continues, "Look, let's not waste each other's time. This work is worth, at most, maybe, MAYBE, 5,000 credits to me. If you can come down to that neighborhood then great, you have a sale. If not I'll just take one with the usual magazine pouches on both belts and get out of your ha...," he pauses as he realizes he's talking to a bald, blue human and was about to say hair, "uh... scalp."

However the transaction turns out he pays with his Universal card and heads off to his next stop.

OOC: I think I screwed up my math, it should be 100k even book price. John is willing to go as high as 10k for the custom work but no higher.

[Northern Gun Store]
John Smith
Stats: 226 MDC, 258 PPE
Abilities: Spell Strength 14, Charm/Impress 90%, Invoke Trust/Intimidate 80%, Fire & Cold Resistant (half damage), Bio-Regeneration, Sense Rifts 170 miles, Sense Other Dimensional Disturbances (Teleportation, etc) 85 miles

Sharak (Avian Biomech Familiar)
Stats: 45 MDC
Abilities: Telescopic Vision (2 miles), Natural Radar (2000'), See the Invisible, Sense Evil, Impervious to Diseases that affect flesh & blood animals
User avatar
John
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dime Store Magic » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:33 am

John wrote:John barely stifles a laugh, "Don't you think 30,000 credits is a bit much to sew on a holster and a couple D rings? I'm sure Naruni Enterprises' sewing is of the highest possible quality but I'm not paying that much for it. He takes a beat to let his words sink in then continues, "Look, let's not waste each other's time. This work is worth, at most, maybe, MAYBE, 5,000 credits to me. If you can come down to that neighborhood then great, you have a sale. If not I'll just take one with the usual magazine pouches on both belts and get out of your ha...," he pauses as he realizes he's talking to a bald, blue human and was about to say hair, "uh... scalp."

However the transaction turns out he pays with his Universal card and heads off to his next stop.

OOC: I think I screwed up my math, it should be 100k even book price. John is willing to go as high as 10k for the custom work but no higher.


The Utenii doesn't blink when John shows his outrage at the price, "Sir, the customization to the bandoleer are being offered at no charge. The force field generator is 90,000 credits. Like I said, these devices are difficult to keep on the shelves. Do you put a bargain price on your life?" OOC - You the player knows the book price is 60K, but your character doesn't.

The two get down to business haggling over the price. The loss of a potential customer in the dwarf, appears to have shaken the Uteni's normal stone cold negotiation tactics, after 45 minutes, and two walks to the door by John, he get's the price down to 109,000 credits.

OOC - I won't be able to update your character sheet until most likely tomorrow. 2/6/2017 DSM
User avatar
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Erg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18 (Additional +3 Involving Magic , Machines , or their Combination)
JIC: 1d20 = 9 , 1d100 = 18

From: MysticGuild
Erg comes in looking for the service counter / sales rep.

"Hello, I want you to add your very best force field to each of these two suits of concealed armor. What is your lead time to complete the work?"

Erg present to them his two :

Armored Executive M.D.C. Business Suit Coat
M.D.C. by Location:
• Main Body: 8
Modifiers: Excellent mobility; no penalty to physical skills
Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)

Mercinaries-p.125
Expecting 1d4 = 4 days for install. $40,000 Install fee.
N-F50A Super Force Field 160MDC Price $200,000.
So around ~$240,000 each x2 = around ~$480,000 for both


Installed for 480,000
Erg Flux
Status
HP(34) .. SDC(20) .. ISP(58) .. PPE(144/144) .. Sustain Sleep2Hr/day no eat,drink,breath (7d)
•On Person Gear, Utility Belt, Miniature PPE(180) Battery Regen10/hr , Updraft TW Shoes 8PPE 30m 50Spd
•(VS)VehicleStopper 300ft 6d6MD+KnockBack Amo1 (1reload take 4 actions)
•MiserShard 2d6MDC/SDC , Wielder heals damage dealt PFWE-p.156 , Damage Doesn't Heal Normally PFWE-p.156
•MDC Executive Business Suit Coat MDC 8 Mods: Naruni Forcefield 160MDC 12hrs regen4/min , TW Energy Conversion Field 10PPE 14min
•MDC Executive Slacks MDC 3 Dimensional Pockets : FR 41 norm VS Rounds , FL VS itself & 10 TW enhanced VS Rounds additional 9ft radius +7d4 fireball
•WingBoard Crescent 5PPE 60MPH (120leyline) VTOL 160MDC Bonuses: +2Int, +3d , +1s, +20% Piloting Skill Checks
User avatar
Erg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am
Location: Rifts Earth: Spook Squad Bound

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Erg » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11 (Additional +3 Involving Magic , Machines , or their Combination)
JIC: 1d20 = 6 , 1d100 = 51

"Thank you, nice doing business with your"

Erg leaves, 1st quickly to the Haunt , just to pick up the credit card Carl gave him .. Then on to: Spy Gear Electronics
Erg Flux
Status
HP(34) .. SDC(20) .. ISP(58) .. PPE(144/144) .. Sustain Sleep2Hr/day no eat,drink,breath (7d)
•On Person Gear, Utility Belt, Miniature PPE(180) Battery Regen10/hr , Updraft TW Shoes 8PPE 30m 50Spd
•(VS)VehicleStopper 300ft 6d6MD+KnockBack Amo1 (1reload take 4 actions)
•MiserShard 2d6MDC/SDC , Wielder heals damage dealt PFWE-p.156 , Damage Doesn't Heal Normally PFWE-p.156
•MDC Executive Business Suit Coat MDC 8 Mods: Naruni Forcefield 160MDC 12hrs regen4/min , TW Energy Conversion Field 10PPE 14min
•MDC Executive Slacks MDC 3 Dimensional Pockets : FR 41 norm VS Rounds , FL VS itself & 10 TW enhanced VS Rounds additional 9ft radius +7d4 fireball
•WingBoard Crescent 5PPE 60MPH (120leyline) VTOL 160MDC Bonuses: +2Int, +3d , +1s, +20% Piloting Skill Checks
User avatar
Erg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am
Location: Rifts Earth: Spook Squad Bound

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Daphne » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 32/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 4; 1d100 = 55
Conditions: None.

Daphne enters the building and makes her way to the kiosk. "Hello I have need of a Servo-Harness." Daphne says. "Do you have any in stock?"

Availability Rolls
Servo-Harness (Basic)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 36/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 10/32%
Barter 1d100 = 79/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 1/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 55/28%
Research 1d100 = 21/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 78/22%
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Augur » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:02 am

Daphne wrote:Daphne enters the building and makes her way to the kiosk. "Hello I have need of a Servo-Harness." Daphne says. "Do you have any in stock?"


Daphne finds what she's looking for at the very reasonable price of ten thousand credits. She's able to readily purchase the item which the Uteni clerk has shipped to her place of residence.

(Credits deducted & item posted to Daphne's room.)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saul » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:23 am

Perception Bonus: 29% /55% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 73

JIC: 1d20 = 16
1d100 = 40

Saul follows daphne to the Naruni Enterprises outlet. as she swiftly goes to the counter to ask for exctly what she wants, he is taken aback. Well, I admire her decisiveness... but that leaves rather little time to browse, I suppose. Still...

Saul takes a walk around the store as Daphne confers with the clerk.

He observes the NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher with some interest, but decides that borrowing 50,000 credits from Rocky might seem avaricious, so he passes it by.

The classic Earth series of handguns appeal to him, by way of their antiquated design. These have a bit of classic appeal to them. Their design is of simple necessity, but they are not ugly. Were I a collector, these would appeal.

Wandering over to the armors, he admires their dark aesthetic, until he comes to the N-F series of portable forcefields. Picking up an N-F10A Light Force Field, he admires it. This could be quite useful. It is the lightest possible model, but in a rescue situation it can be placed upon a noncombatant to offer them at least some protection...

He checks the price tag. 25,000 credits. It's not 50,000 but it is still a substantial amount. Perhaps I should wait - though I will keep it in mind.

As Daphne concludes her shopping, Saul will return to the counter. "Wonderful shop... I saw a couple of items that piqued my interest, but I'm afraid I won't be purchasing any today."
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Rocky » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:42 am

Perception: 65%1d100 = 49
JIC d20: 1d20 = 11
JIC d100: 1d100 = 64

Rocky arrives at Naruni, and starts looking around.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Felix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:41 am

Perception: 1d100 = 88/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 19
JIC (20): 1d20 = 5




Felix arrives with Wolf in tow and enters the store. He sees his compatriots and approaches.

"Hola, Señores y Daf-a-nee! I makes a new amigo en the Northern Gun estore. Thees is Lobo...eh, perdon... escuse me, thees is Wolf, he from the west and lookings for el groupo called 'Roughnecks'."

The Flying Tiger turns to Wolf and introduces his companions, pointing to them as he does so: "Señor Wolf, thees is Daf-a-nee, Señor Sah-ool, y Señor Roe-Key. Señor Roe-Key es leader of M.A.R.S. Maybe he know about 'Roughnecks', si Señor Roe-key?"

Felix then sees all the shiny Naruni gear up-close-and-personal.

Aye! Caray! he thinks in wide-eyed wonder. Then, he sees the price tags, and the cost of customization, and his face sinks a bit.

Es no problema, Felix he reassures himself. *¡Ahorre su dinero para las cosas que realmente necesita, y paga a Rocky primero!

Felix will browse around and marvel at the amazing Naruni tech. He approaches Saul.

"What you think, Señor Sah-ool? **Son muy bonito, si? Pero, muy costosa..." he tells Saul.

Spanish Translations
*Save your money for things you really need, and pay back Rocky first!
**They are very pretty, yes? But, very expensive...
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Josie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:58 am

JIC D20: 1d20 = 10
JIC D100: 1d100 = 30
Perception 37%: 1d100 = 45

Josie walks through the door. She takes a moment to have a look around the shop. She eventually wanders over to the counter and tries to get someone's attention.

"Excuse me but I was wondering if you had any ammunition for a NE-6SL." (DB8, p25) "Also if you have a speed loader or two for the same weapon."

Rolls for item availability (I only have one appropriate skill, let's hope it not higher than uncommon) :

NE-003PC (GMG, p151)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 41% - 1d100 = 27

NE-001PC (GMG, p151)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 41% - 1d100 = 25

NE speed loader (GMG, p151)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 41% - 1d100 = 67
User avatar
Josie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:08 am

Perception: 1d100 = 37 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 78

Felix wrote:
"Hola, Señores y Daf-a-nee! I makes a new amigo en the Northern Gun estore. Thees is Lobo...eh, perdon... escuse me, thees is Wolf, he from the west and lookings for el groupo called 'Roughnecks'."

The Flying Tiger turns to Wolf and introduces his companions, pointing to them as he does so: "Señor Wolf, thees is Daf-a-nee, Señor Sah-ool, y Señor Roe-Key. Señor Roe-Key es leader of M.A.R.S. Maybe he know about 'Roughnecks', si Señor Roe-key?"


Wolf looks over the people in the store notating who Felix points out as Rocky. Ah...That's Rocky. He's seen some things...better be careful with him. Wolf moves to Rocky after Felix's introduction. Wolf will offer his hand to Rocky. "Rocky. A Pleasure. I'm Wolf. I was looking for the roughnecks. I heard they were looking for new hires and I'm looking for work. Any chance you could help me out?"
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saul » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 am

(rolls carried over)

Felix wrote:"Hola, Señores y Daf-a-nee! I makes a new amigo en the Northern Gun estore. Thees is Lobo...eh, perdon... escuse me, thees is Wolf, he from the west and lookings for el groupo called 'Roughnecks'. Señor Wolf, thees is Daf-a-nee, Señor Sah-ool, y Señor Roe-Key. Señor Roe-Key es leader of M.A.R.S. Maybe he know about 'Roughnecks', si Señor Roe-key?"


Saul shakes the man's hand as he is introduced. "Wolf?" We have an actual ape, and an actual tiger, with human names, and we meet an actual human with an animal name. Amusing. "I am Saul - or Dr. Solomon, if you prefer, formerly of Dweomer. I'm afraid I too am new to MercTown, so I am unfamiliar witht his 'Roughnecks' group... I can't tell you where they are, or, indeed, anything about them whatever. My apologies. I do hope Rocky is more helpful."

Felix wrote:"What you think, Señor Sah-ool? **Son muy bonito, si? Pero, muy costosa..."


Saul nods appreciatively. "Indeed. I've seen a couple items I'd like to eventually have, but I can't say I was impressed with the pricing. These are not... 'priced to sell', as they say. Still, I'd like to have some of those portable forcefields and perhaps that wrist mini-missile launcher." He chuckles - a rare show of amusement. "Can you see me with a missile launcher?" His eyes glimmer as a thought occurs to him. "Felix... we should BOTH should get that missile launcher. Two of them, each. I mean, when we can afford them, of course, but from the air, flying silently, that would be... I daresay it would be quite impressive."

He shrugs. "But that is a cost of 100,000 Credits, not including the mini-missile refills. So a consideration for much later, I think."
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:51 am

**Rolls Held**



Saul wrote:(rolls carried over)



Saul shakes the man's hand as he is introduced. "Wolf?" We have an actual ape, and an actual tiger, with human names, and we meet an actual human with an animal name. Amusing. "I am Saul - or Dr. Solomon, if you prefer, formerly of Dweomer. I'm afraid I too am new to MercTown, so I am unfamiliar witht his 'Roughnecks' group... I can't tell you where they are, or, indeed, anything about them whatever. My apologies. I do hope Rocky is more helpful."


"Yes. Wolf is actually my given name." Wolf keeps a pleasant smile on his face has he is introduced and returns Saul's handshake. "Always good to meet a Doctor. A rare commodity these days is a good Doctor." Rarer still is the one who doesn't want to kill you. This is an odd bunch. Never seen such a diverse group of people. Wolf will continue to exchange pleasantries until he reaches Rocky.
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Rocky » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:08 am

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky sees Saul, Felix and a new guy. He listens while Felix introduce him.

The Flying Tiger turns to Wolf and introduces his companions, pointing to them as he does so: "Señor Wolf, thees is Daf-a-nee, Señor Sah-ool, y Señor Roe-Key. Señor Roe-Key es leader of M.A.R.S. Maybe he know about 'Roughnecks', si Señor Roe-key?"


Rocky responds by holding out his hand and saying, "Glad to meet you Wolf. Yes I have heard of the Roughnecks, and I might know someone in that company. When you are around as long as I have, you meet a few people in the business."

Rocky thinks for a second then continues. "If they aren't in town you can hang with us. hell just stay with us and we will try to locate them. Lt. Fuller might know if they are here or when they left, and for what parts. Or if you have a picture of one I could try to contact them."
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Augur » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:55 am

Josie wrote:"Excuse me but I was wondering if you had any ammunition for a NE-6SL." (DB8, p25) "Also if you have a speed loader or two for the same weapon."


A human male in an all black outfit of tactical cargo pants, a snug, textured undershirt, and sports jacket approaches Josie. The name tape over the left breast pocket on his sports jacket reads "Phil."

"Yes, ma'am, we have all those items in abundance. They're hot sellers, so the wise masters of the arms industry always keep us in stock."

Naruni Enterprises Munitions (see here)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Josie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:04 am

-> ROLLS CARRIED OVER <-

Augur wrote:"Yes, ma'am, we have all those items in abundance. They're hot sellers, so the wise masters of the arms industry always keep us in stock."


Josie smiles. She pauses for a moment to contemplate what she would like.

"That' some good news. I think I have decided on what I want. Could I get a box of NE-001PC and four speedloader for that kind and thirty of the NE-003PC with two speedloader for thoses."

Josie rummages through her pockets and produces both cards, so she can complete the transaction. She then hands the man her cards.

"There should be enough on both of these combined. If there is not please let me know, as I'll probably have to reduce my order then. I should have enough, though."

*2,700 credits total*
  • 1,200 credits for box of 96 NE-001PC
  • 900 credits for (30) of NE-003PC
  • 200 credits for (4) Speedloader for NE-001PC
  • 400 credits for (2) Speedloader forNE-003PC
User avatar
Josie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Felix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:44 am

**rolls held**

While looking at all the fancy gear in the Naruni store, Felix is struck by a sudden idea.

*¡Quizás pueda obtener una óptica integrada en mi nuevo casco!

"Escuse me, I needs to go back to the M.A.R.S. building for a little bit, you reaches me by radio ok?" he says excitedly to the group on his way out, and tells them the radio frequency to reach him on.

He goes outside and takes to the air, flying directly to the M.A.R.S. compound, and retrieves the helmet of his new NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, and flies back to the Arms Bazaar, where he goes to Nine Lives Armory.

Spanish Translation
Maybe I can get integrated optics in my new helmet!


<< Nine Lives Armory>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:08 pm

**Rolls Held Over**


Rocky wrote:(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky sees Saul, Felix and a new guy. He listens while Felix introduce him.

Rocky responds by holding out his hand and saying, "Glad to meet you Wolf. Yes I have heard of the Roughnecks, and I might know someone in that company. When you are around as long as I have, you meet a few people in the business."

Rocky thinks for a second then continues. "If they aren't in town you can hang with us. hell just stay with us and we will try to locate them. Lt. Fuller might know if they are here or when they left, and for what parts. Or if you have a picture of one I could try to contact them."



Wolf tips his hat to Rocky at the offer of assistance. "Much obliged, Rocky. I unfortunately do not have a picture of them. Thank you again for letting me tag along with you guys."

Wolf watches Felix leave and surprise crosses his face as he watches the tiger fly away. Oh...Damn, he actually flies...Impressive. Going to have to reassess him. Ha...Flying tigers...literally.

Wolf will move to the counter after the conversation is over and speak to the Naruni representative. "Afternoon. I would like to get the optics enhancement added to my helmet, a box of NE-002PC, and two speed-loaders please."

Optic Enhancement-3,000
NE-002PC box of 96- 1,700
Speed-loader x2- 400
Total- 5,100
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Rocky » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:06 pm

(((Rolls carry over )))

When the Salesman comes over to Rocky, Rocky speaks,
"I would like to have a case of you standard plasma cartridge. Here is my account, and can you deliver it to the MARS compound. If my people here need something take care of them. "
Cost: 75 credits each or 7,000 credits for a box of 96; uncommon availability


Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress* 84% 1d100 = 81
Roadwise/Streetwise* 62% 1d100 = 22

Computer Operation―105% 1d100 = 90
Last edited by Rocky on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saul » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:57 am

(rolls carried)

Wolf wrote:"Yes. Wolf is actually my given name. Always good to meet a Doctor. A rare commodity these days is a good Doctor."


Saul shakes the man's hand. "I'm... not a medical doctor," he starts, and instantly regrets it. They always want you to be a medical doctor, and always look so disappointed when you're not. And while I could explain that I do have healing abilities, such always results in a convoluted explanation. "I'm... er, a doctor of Arcanology. Which is a sub-field of Thaumaturgy. From the Dweomer Institute. I'm, er, an academic."

Retracting his hand somewhat awkwardly, he adds, "I suppose whether I am a 'good' doctor remains to be seen."

Felix wrote:"Escuse me, I needs to go back to the M.A.R.S. building for a little bit, you reaches me by radio ok?"


Saul watches as his compatriot streaks out of the Naruni building. When he gets an inspiration, it is no small thing, he notes. I shall need to be prepared for this sort of rapid reaction time. Still, it is a comfort to see that he thinks quickly and reacts fully. Comforting indeed.

Saul watches then, as Rocky and Wolf complete their purchases. I shall return after I have made some credits of my own. I do not want to find myself in a... sort of indenture... to MARS. Not that they would press that advantage over me, necessarily, but I'd rather not be indentured to anyone.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:31 pm

**Rolls Held Over**


Saul wrote:
Saul shakes the man's hand. "I'm... not a medical doctor," he starts, and instantly regrets it. They always want you to be a medical doctor, and always look so disappointed when you're not. And while I could explain that I do have healing abilities, such always results in a convoluted explanation. "I'm... er, a doctor of Arcanology. Which is a sub-field of Thaumaturgy. From the Dweomer Institute. I'm, er, an academic."

Retracting his hand somewhat awkwardly, he adds, "I suppose whether I am a 'good' doctor remains to be seen."


Wolf nods to Saul, his pleasant expression not fading. "An academic. That's understandable. Knowledge can be powerful in it's own right." Wolf drops his voice to a more conspiratorial whisper. "I still prefer my guns, but I have seen the benefits of academics." Wolf gives Saul a wink before resuming his talks with the naruni sales rep.
"You know on second thought forget the optics package. I'll just take the ammo and speed loaders."

Wolf turns back to Rocky. "There are a few more places I have to go to. Would you be able to mark on my map where you guys are located so I can meat up with you later? Much appreciated."

NE-002PC box of 96-1,700
2 speed loaders- 400
Total- 2,100
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Daphne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 89/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 2; 1d100 = 95
Conditions: None.

Daphne takes her card back and looks to the group. "I'm heading back to the warehouse. I'll see you all there I guess."


M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Felix » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am

Perception: 1d100 = 70/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 20
JIC (20): 1d20 = 15




Felix comes back into the Naruni store and finds everyone still in their places... except... Donde esta Daf-a-nee?

The Flying Tiger approaches his friends Saul, Rocky, and the newcomer Wolf.

"You finds anything to buy?" he asks no one in particular.
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Augur » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

Josie wrote:"That' some good news. I think I have decided on what I want. Could I get a box of NE-001PC and four speedloader for that kind and thirty of the NE-003PC with two speedloader for thoses."

Code: Select all
(Box of 96) NE-001PC "Light" Plasma Cartridges
(Box of 30) NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridges
(4) Speedloaders (NE-001PC)
(2) Speedloaders (NE-003PC)

Total: 2,700 universal credits
    Non-Secure Black Card: 1700 credits (worth 1/2 as much as universal credits, so 850 universal credits in value)
    Secure Universal Card: 1400 credits
Total Available Funds in Universal Credits: 2250 credits
The sales rep arches an eyebrow, "Ma'am, we do accept this currency, but it doesn't trade at the same rate as universal credits. Perhaps you should revise your order."
(Transaction not completed)


Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf will move to the counter after the conversation is over and speak to the Naruni representative. "Afternoon. I would like to get the optics enhancement added to my helmet, a box of NE-002PC, and two speed-loaders please."

Code: Select all
[*]Optics Enhancements
[list][*]Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
[*]Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
[*]Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
[*]Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
[*]Light Polarization[/list]

Code: Select all
(Box of 96) NE-002PC "Medium" Plasma Cartridges
(2) Speed-loader (NE-002PC)

Total: 5,100 universal credits

The sales rep asks, "Our on site techs should be able to have the optical suite installed in a matter of hours. And who will be paying for this, and where would you like it delivered?"
(Transaction not completed)


Rocky wrote:"I would like to have a case of you standard plasma cartridge. Here is my account, and can you deliver it to the MARS compound. If my people here need something take care of them."

Code: Select all
(Box of 96) NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridges

Total: 2,600 credits
(Transaction completed--added to Rocky's Backpack)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Josie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:22 am

-> ROLLS CARRIED OVER <-

Augur wrote:"Ma'am, we do accept this currency, but it doesn't trade at the same rate as universal credits. Perhaps you should revise your order."


Josie face goes flush with embarrassment. She looks down at the counter, than back at clerk.

Why didn't I think of that before? I'm such a dumbass.

"Fuck, well let me think for a moment."

Josie pauses. Her embarrassed look changed or to none of frustration.

"So, I'll want to keep the box of 001PCs and the thirty 003PCs. Than I'll only take three of the speedloader for the 001PCs and you can keep the rest. That should be exactly what I got, if I can do my math right."

*2,250 credits total*
  • 1,200 credits for box of 96 NE-001PC
  • 900 credits for (30) of NE-003PC
  • 150 credits for (3) Speedloader for NE-001PC
User avatar
Josie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:05 pm

**Rolls Held**

Augur wrote:

The sales rep asks, "Our on site techs should be able to have the optical suite installed in a matter of hours. And who will be paying for this, and where would you like it delivered?"


Wolf lets out a low sigh. Damn he must not have heard what I said...oh well my fault for changing my mind...wait. Wolf watches the interaction between the sales rep and Josie. Wolf absent mindedly puts his hand in his pocket and runs a finger over the black card resting there. Son...of...a...damn I forgotten how stuck up these guys are to deal with....oh well nothing here was critical to survival.

Wolf turned to the rep when it's his turn. "Apologies for this but at this time I don't need these." Wolf pushes the items back to the rep and turns to leave. Before he goes Wolf sees felix walk back in.

"Hola felix Nada bueno para mí aquí. Necesito pasar por dos lugares más para terminar mis compras. ¿Te gustaría unirte a mí?"

If Felix says no to coming with, Wolf will say "No problema. Te veré de vuelta en tu complejo."

Whether Felix comes or not Wolf will head for Old Time Gunstore


Translation
Hello Felix. Nothing good for me here. I need to stop by two more places to finish my shopping. Would you care to join me?


No problem. I will meet you back at your compound.
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:36 am

Perception: 65%1d100 = 97
JIC d20: 1d20 = 11
JIC d100: 1d100 = 76

Rocky waits around to make sure his guys get taken care off. And that it is delivered to the compound. He asks where to next and if no one answers he suggest heading to the compound.

“Where to next people? If not, we can go to the compound? Then maybe go out somewhere to eat? Oh, wolf you are welcome to join us."

MARS Compound http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 2#p1366622
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Felix » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:53 am

**rolls held**

Wolf Whitaker wrote:"Hola felix Nada bueno para mí aquí. Necesito pasar por dos lugares más para terminar mis compras. ¿Te gustaría unirte a mí?"

If Felix says no to coming with, Wolf will say "No problema. Te veré de vuelta en tu complejo."

Whether Felix comes or not Wolf will head for Old Time Gunstore


Felix's eyes brighten as his new friend asks him to check out other stores. "Señor Lobo!" he says with a smile and nods: "Si, Señor Lobo, I goes with you. I do not needs anything at thees place. Maybe some days, when we have mucho dinero, si?" he says with a wink. He looks over at his simian friend. "Señor Sah-ool, you wants to come? Or you needs more time here?" he says to Saul.

Presuming Saul wants to come as well, Felix approaches Rocky: "Señor Roe-key, Señores Lobo y Sah-ool, we goes to the other stores to look at theengs. You wants to come too?"

If Rocky declines, Felix will say, "No problema, Señor Roe-key. We meets you later at el compuesto!" as he waves and walks out with Wolf and Saul.

"Okay, Señor Lobo, I follows you. Donde?" he says to his western-dressed friend, while simultaneously looking around.

Donde esta Daf-a-nee? he wonders to himself.

They initially head to the Old Time Gunstore, and then to the Wilderness Equipment Outlet.

<<Wilderness Equipment Outlet>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saul » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:01 am

Perception Bonus: 29% /55% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 21

JIC: 1d20 = 13
1d100 = 99

Saul smiles when Felix returns.

Felix wrote:"You finds anything to buy?"


He shakes his head. "Only items to keep in mind for later, I'm afraid. You certainly left in a hurry - I take it you were struck with a sudden inspiration?"

Rocky wrote:“Where to next people? If not, we can go to the compound? Then maybe go out somewhere to eat? Oh, Wolf you are welcome to join us."


"A meal would be welcome - however I can wait if others have business elsewhere. I'm also eager to tour MercTown a bit, so I can take in the sights and sounds as others shop. I am easy to please."

Felix wrote:"Si, Señor Lobo, I goes with you. I do not needs anything at thees place. Maybe some days, when we have mucho dinero, si? Señor Sah-ool, you wants to come? Or you needs more time here?"


Saul smiles at the human and the tiger. "No - I've finished my business here. Let us away."

This shopping trip has been fruitful, if only for procuring a backup weapon, but it has also shown the M.A.R.S. company to be one that values its employees over the bottom line - a sentiment I greatly value. I should begin to set up a workspace at the base - that shouldn't be too difficult, given the sparseness of my library - so I can begin to evaluate the team's needs and begin to focus my meditations so that I am as useful as possible in future circumstances. I can also begin writing the introduction and methodology sections of my book. I should make a list...

As they go... wherever they are off to... Saul makes a mental note of the steps he needs to take to begin writing his book. Unless spoken to, he will simply observe and enjoy Merctown as they walk, and maintain his inner dialectic.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d100 = 51

Leaving Lucille outside in the vehicle for this trip, Saffron walks into the Naruni store like she owns the place and not wanting to be swayed into taking out some kind of absurd lone she walks up to the nearest employee and simply says, "I just need one of your Rippper vibro-knives, here is my card. If you could speed this along that'd be nice because my unit is leaving for the field in...", she glances down at her watch while handing over her cred card, "less then 10 minutes!".
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Legion » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Saffron Reynolds wrote:Leaving Lucille outside in the vehicle for this trip, Saffron walks into the Naruni store like she owns the place and not wanting to be swayed into taking out some kind of absurd lone she walks up to the nearest employee and simply says, "I just need one of your Rippper vibro-knives, here is my card. If you could speed this along that'd be nice because my unit is leaving for the field in...", she glances down at her watch while handing over her cred card, "less then 10 minutes!".


The sales rep Saffron is talking to happens to be a Uteni, which is not uncommon in this building. He is completely unruffled by her slap-dash attitude, but without a word he pulls a small, sleek, black case out of a rack not too far away. Offering it to her, he takes her card in trade and quickly runs the card, debiting the cost before handing it back to her saying, "Your card has be charged 10,000 universal credits. Thank you for your patronage and good luck on your mission.", and with that he withdraws.
Image
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 25% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d100 = 19

Legion wrote:The sales rep Saffron is talking to happens to be a Uteni, which is not uncommon in this building. He is completely unruffled by her slap-dash attitude, but without a word he pulls a small, sleek, black case out of a rack not too far away. Offering it to her, he takes her card in trade and quickly runs the card, debiting the cost before handing it back to her saying, "Your card has be charged 10,000 universal credits. Thank you for your patronage and good luck on your mission.", and with that he withdraws.


"Thanks!", Saffron shouts over her shoulder as she rushes out the door and hops back into her vehicle where Lucille is waiting. "Ok, now lets go find some food and work. And I know just the place!".


The Job Market Cafe (30)
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Previous

Return to The Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest