Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Susan Lee » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Susan nods along with everything happening until she realizes what Cordelia just said.

"C... Cordelia. I realize that I haven't done full genetic testing on you, but are you... immune to radiation and poison gas because you can shapeshift? If not, you ABSOLUTELY need to continue wearing EBA!"

Has Cordelia never read a book?!?

The salesman mentions ripper blades and Susan gets entirely distracted. "Oh, thank you! I forgot I need one of those in 'knife' format. Please."

Invoke Trust/Intimidate to get a Ripper Knife because it's cool: 1d100 = 43 / 30%
Find Contraband to get a Ripper Knife because it's cool: 1d100 = 41 / 55%
Lore: D-Bees to get a Ripper Knife because D-Bees tend to die from silver: 1d100 = 19 / 58%
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Bos » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 pm

James Miller wrote:"I think I'll take the more expensive ammo and I like the deal you're offering. You mentioned checking on my armor, I have a few more things to grab around town but maybe I could come back later today and if its not ready, you and I could hang out for a while?"

The lady grins (and for a moment James thinks she throws him a sly wink) as she taps on her tablet some more. "Oh handsome, I never mix business with pleasure while on the clock..." From the tone of her voice it's hard for James to tell if 'off the clock' is still an option. A couple more taps and she takes a breath. "So just to confirm -- one N-F50 installed into your armor, one NE-11 with 10 magazines and 200 standard rounds, and one NE-3 with 5 speed loaders and 15 light rounds. With the upgrade to the standard rounds for the rifle that puts the total at 311,975 credits. Will you be paying with credstick, card, or Naruni credit account?" She looks at him expectantly.

Jezebel wrote:Jez nods. "Of course. I'll take a box of a hundred NE-004PC, and a box of a hundred NE-005PC. What's the total damage?"

She taps her tablet after taking James' payment (or information). "So just to confirm -- one NE-9DB Plasma Shotgun with 100 heavy rounds, one NE-78GL Super-Plasma Launcher with 100 super-heavy rounds, and one N-F50A Superheavy Force Field with installation. With the discount I'm giving you on the ammo that brings the total to 395,350 credits. Will you be paying with credstick, card, or Naruni credit account?"

Susan Lee wrote:The salesman mentions ripper blades and Susan gets entirely distracted. "Oh, thank you! I forgot I need one of those in 'knife' format. Please."

The lady gestures once again to the display case. "Certainly, ma'am. We have our baseline Ripper Vibro-Knife at 10,000 credits. If you're looking for something with a bit more punch that you can also attach to the barrel of any of our rifles, there's the bayonet model for only 1,000 credits more. Of if you really want something with style there's the Ripper Vibro-Saber for only 14,000 credits. Which model interests you most?"
The Bos
Assistant Game Master

Postby Jezebel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:02 am

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 69
JIC: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 2
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance
The Bos wrote:She taps her tablet after taking James' payment (or information). "So just to confirm -- one NE-9DB Plasma Shotgun with 100 heavy rounds, one NE-78GL Super-Plasma Launcher with 100 super-heavy rounds, and one N-F50A Superheavy Force Field with installation. With the discount I'm giving you on the ammo that brings the total to 395,350 credits. Will you be paying with credstick, card, or Naruni credit account?"

Jez flashes her Non-Secure Universal Card (6,424,376 credits), runs the card through the store's reader, provides the address of their HQ out at the airport, and gives a nod of thanks before turning to her teammates. "I'll meet you at the Northern Gun store, first I've got to establish an account at the bank for GIRLS."

(Merctown State Bank)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Susan Lee » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 am

ROLLS HELD

Susan looks at the sales rep for a split second. "Just a knife, thank you."

When the purchase is made, she leaves to Shooter's.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:47 am

Rolls held

Cordelia looks to Jezebel. "If the GIRLS can front me I will take the bigger forcefield." She smiles.
"And if you dont have throwing knives I will at least take one now to replace the one I destroyed. You never know when someone is going to drop a magic net on you."

Upon completion of shopping Cordelia will leave with Jezebel.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Cordelia

Postby Jezebel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:54 pm

OOC: Jezebel's long gone, Cordelia.

Jezebel wrote:Jez opens up on the group channel, "Jez here, on my hornet. Where should I go? Be forewarned, if it's not someplace serves food, I might kill and eat you when we meet."

Susan Lee wrote:Susan thumbs her radio as she waits for help in the Crimson Dragon. "We could go to the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern. They promise a magical time, for the whole family. Also, it is supposed to be less-frequented by the seedier elements of MercTown. Serving lovingly-produced food and enhanced alcohol for the enhanced individual. That's you, Commander Jezebel. No, I'm not just reading the online review out loud!"

Jezebel wrote:"On my way to the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern then! And it's Lieutenant Faux, not 'Commander Jezebel.' They teach you nothing about appellations and titles in crazy doctor school? GIRLS, we'll see you there! Last one in the doors has to buy a round for the whole place!"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby The Bos » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Cordelia wrote:Rolls held

Cordelia looks to Jezebel. "If the GIRLS can front me I will take the bigger forcefield." She smiles.
"And if you dont have throwing knives I will at least take one now to replace the one I destroyed. You never know when someone is going to drop a magic net on you."

Upon completion of shopping Cordelia will leave with Jezebel.

The sales rep nods. "That's one N-F40A Heavy Force Field and one NE-RV01 Ripper Vibro-Knife. That comes out to an even 100,000 credits. Will that be on a card or Naruni charge account?"

As Cordelia ponders her choices, the rep tilts her head to one side. "You know, hon, normally I would suggest the force field be integrated into your armor... but looks like yours could use a good bit of repair. From the looks of things I believe our staff could incorporate the integration into their repair job and kill two birds with one stone. I'm prepared to offer that to you right here and now for only 20,000 credits if you're interested."

She raises her eyebrows, awaiting Cordelia's response.
The Bos
Assistant Game Master

Postby Cordelia » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 94
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 66

Everyone keeps telling me to integrate the forcefield into my suit, am I missing something

"If you can repair my suit, that would be great. I do however want the forcefield separate. For personal reasons."

Cordelia offers up the suit for repair. "And that will be charged to GIRLS account. How long will the suit take to repair?"
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions

Cordelia

Postby Cordelia » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 94
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d100 = 23
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 80%

Cordelia figures it out. "I need a forcefield to cover my suit and one to cover myself out of my suit. So I need two medium force fields an N20A and an N20B. And of course the vibro knife. Sorry I dont know what Im doing but
here is my payment card. And I am in a hurry. "
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions

Cordelia

Postby The Bos » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:44 pm

The sales rep nods and smiles. "Of course, ma'am. Your armor is a Triax suit, so the repairs will take a bit longer than they would if it were, say, a Northern Gun or Coalition model... but I'm confident that our techs can have this done within 24 hours. You can pick it up yourself if you'd like or we can have it delivered to your group's offices, whichever you'd prefer."

She calls out to the back, and another employee brings out one force field and the knife before gathering up the suit and disappearing back into the rear of the store. The sales rep takes her payment, bags up the items, and hands them to Cordelia with a smile. "Thank you for shopping with Naruni Enterprises. Have a Naruni day!"

((OOC: Payment has been deducted and items added to the bottom of Cordelia's equipment/gear post))
The Bos
Assistant Game Master

Postby Cordelia » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:34 am

rolls held:

Cordelia smiles, nods and takes her things. She is late and Jezebel doesnt seem like someone whos patients she is willing to test.
She hurries out the door to meet the rest of the group.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions

Cordelia

Previous

Return to The Hub