The Job Market Cafe (30)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 20% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 26

Legion wrote:The waitress is an older human woman in her late 40s, who's name tag says 'Alive, wearing jeans and a heavy plaid shirt as it is still pretty cold in here. When Saffron asks for food she replies with, "Uh-huh sure hon.", and jots it down on her pad. When asked about Fixer Jones she says, "I'll send him your way when he's done with...whateva' he's up to.".


"Thanks Alice!", Saffron says as she continues to hold Lucille's hand.

Legion wrote:In less than 5 minutes the two ladies have their beers. Another 10 minutes or so and their food arrives along with Fixer Jones. The waitress sets down your plates with a, "Here ya' go. And Mista Jones as well. I'll check back in a bit to get ya refills on those beers.".

Fixer Jones smiles at the women as he takes a seat, "So, Alice tells me you two are looking for work. Are ya' looking for just a single shot job or are ya' lookin' to hook up with one of the local merc teams?".


"Thanks again Alice!", turning to Mr. Jones Saffron answers his question, "We're looking to join up with a group actually, got any leads?".
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Image
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:50 am

Saffron Reynolds wrote:"Thanks Alice!", Saffron says as she continues to hold Lucille's hand.

Legion wrote:In less than 5 minutes the two ladies have their beers. Another 10 minutes or so and their food arrives along with Fixer Jones. The waitress sets down your plates with a, "Here ya' go. And Mista Jones as well. I'll check back in a bit to get ya refills on those beers.".

Fixer Jones smiles at the women as he takes a seat, "So, Alice tells me you two are looking for work. Are ya' looking for just a single shot job or are ya' lookin' to hook up with one of the local merc teams?".


"Thanks again Alice!", turning to Mr. Jones Saffron answers his question, "We're looking to join up with a group actually, got any leads?".


Fixer chews his lip for a moment, "Hmmm...", then suddenly gets up saying, "Lemme' go check with a coupla' folks. I'll be right back.".
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Lucille Davis » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 69 / 25% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 1

Saffron Reynolds wrote:Saffron pulls up outside the Cafe and with Lucille in tow she heads on in. She grabs the first empty table she can find for the tow of them and waves a waitress over, "Can you get me and my friend here whatever the lunch special is today plus a couple of beers? And is Mr. Jones available? We are looking for work and could use some help seeing what is what here in MercTown lately.". Saffron looks over the crowd in the room before settling her eyes on Lucille again and reaching across the table to hold the girls hand.


"Promises kept! That drink sure will be nice." Lucy scans their surroundings. Pretty sizable joint. When Saffron mentions a Mr. Jones and 'looking for work' she feels her stomach tighten. "Oh Gruumsh-in-heaven, I hope this Jones fellow has something for us. These beers sure will be tasty, but probably not free!"

It's in the middle of this thought that she realizes that Saffron is holding her hand lightly and that her cheeks got the message early, already glowing a light pink. "She's friendly. Yes, right, Lucy. Friendly." She dodges her eyes towards and away from Saffron's gaze, unable to make, let alone hold, eye contact. "Hiuk moavher’uk stop being an idiot you fool girl!"

Legion wrote:
Saffron Reynolds wrote:"Thanks Alice!", Saffron says as she continues to hold Lucille's hand.

Legion wrote:In less than 5 minutes the two ladies have their beers. Another 10 minutes or so and their food arrives along with Fixer Jones. The waitress sets down your plates with a, "Here ya' go. And Mista Jones as well. I'll check back in a bit to get ya refills on those beers.".

Fixer Jones smiles at the women as he takes a seat, "So, Alice tells me you two are looking for work. Are ya' looking for just a single shot job or are ya' lookin' to hook up with one of the local merc teams?".


"Thanks again Alice!", turning to Mr. Jones Saffron answers his question, "We're looking to join up with a group actually, got any leads?".


Fixer chews his lip for a moment, "Hmmm...", then suddenly gets up saying, "Lemme' go check with a coupla' folks. I'll be right back.".


The minutes whirl by, with the few sips of beer working their natural magic. Lucy can feel a light heat rising from her face, making it less clear if she's blushing or tipsy. When the Fixer Jones shows up, she lets Saffron take the initiative. The idea of a group appeals to her, so she's happy to her her new friend is equally interested. Besides she clearly needs a lead, and groups have leaders! Perfect! Lucy turns to Saffron, "Good call there on a local team. I really hope there's need for my skills. Don't guess you've really got any worries, what with those guns a'blazing." She crosses her fingers on her unheld hand under the table, willing good news to come back to them. "Please please please don't be a bunch of moavhas fuckaumn bitches."
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 127/131
I.S.P.: 22/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Saffron & Lucille

Fixer comes back about 5 minutes later, sets a small scrap of paper on the table and taps it, "Ok, so a group going by the name GIRLS is interested in both of ya'. They are based out of Hangar 1A out at the Prouse Memorial Airport. Leaders name is Jezebel Faux, so you'll be talking to her once you get there. There's another female that is co-leader by the name of Kat Porter, but I think she left town on her own not long ago. Anyway, good luck with your interview.".
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:43 am

Legion wrote:Saffron & Lucille

Fixer comes back about 5 minutes later, sets a small scrap of paper on the table and taps it, "Ok, so a group going by the name GIRLS is interested in both of ya'. They are based out of Hangar 1A out at the Prouse Memorial Airport. Leaders name is Jezebel Faux, so you'll be talking to her once you get there. There's another female that is co-leader by the name of Kat Porter, but I think she left town on her own not long ago. Anyway, good luck with your interview.".


Saffron finishes up eating and looks over to Lucille, "Ready to go meet the GIRLS?", she asks with a grin before pulling Lucille up and out the door. Saffron suddenly turns around and rushes back to the table and pays a 20% tip on top of the meal and drinks.


Headed too;
G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Image
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Lucille Davis » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:34 am

Saffron Reynolds wrote:Saffron finishes up eating and looks over to Lucille, "Ready to go meet the GIRLS?", she asks with a grin before pulling Lucille up and out the door. Saffron suddenly turns around and rushes back to the table and pays a 20% tip on top of the meal and drinks.


"They're called GIRLS??" Lucy blurts out. However, she barely has a chance to think about a more nuanced reply before Saffron has her by the hand (still!) and they're out the door.

Headed too;
G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 127/131
I.S.P.: 22/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Alexandra walks up to the cafe still studying the small map she was given at the gate entrance, making sure she was at the right place looking up at the building then back at the map, giving a small nod and smiling to herself having been able to find the cafe pretty quickly. She slowly enters looking around the cafe, the scents and smells of food and different drinks immediately bombarding her. Instinctively she lifts her head sniffing the air catching the scents differentiating each one Coffee, cheeses, meats... Mmmmm this places smells amazing!. She makes her way over to the posts for a second before taking a seat at one of the nearest empty tables, looking around at everyone in the cafe not focusing on anyone in particular.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:21 pm

Alexandra wrote:Alexandra walks up to the cafe still studying the small map she was given at the gate entrance, making sure she was at the right place looking up at the building then back at the map, giving a small nod and smiling to herself having been able to find the cafe pretty quickly. She slowly enters looking around the cafe, the scents and smells of food and different drinks immediately bombarding her. Instinctively she lifts her head sniffing the air catching the scents differentiating each one Coffee, cheeses, meats... Mmmmm this places smells amazing!. She makes her way over to the posts for a second before taking a seat at one of the nearest empty tables, looking around at everyone in the cafe not focusing on anyone in particular.


Not long after she takes a seat a waitress comes over, a short, plump, female dwarf. She's wearing a name tag that says 'Bamira'. She gives Alexandra an expression somewhere between a smile and a smirk and asks, "What can I get for you?", in a thick dwarfish accent.
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Alexandra greet the dwarf with a warm smile "Everything smells so good, is there anything special on the menu for today? Also I was told this was the place to come and look for work, and one of the guards said to look for "Fixer?" "
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Alexandra wrote:Alexandra greet the dwarf with a warm smile "Everything smells so good, is there anything special on the menu for today? Also I was told this was the place to come and look for work, and one of the guards said to look for "Fixer?" "


Bamira nods, turns her heard towards the 'employees only' door and belts out at the top of her lungs, "JOOOONES, YOU GOT SOMEONE HERE LOOKING FOR YOU!". Turning back to Alexandra she continues with, "Special today is bronto burger with fries. For drinks we got your pick of beers and ales on tap plus some soft drinks.".

Moments later Fixer Jones appears at the aforementioned door then makes his way over to the table. He gives Bamira a disapproving look, which she ignores, before turning to Alexandra and asking, "I'm Fixer. What can I help you with miss?".
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Alex folds her ears back, jumping slightly as Bamira yells out. Totally being caught off guard from the yell, she quickly recomposes herself before the waitress could notice. "I'll take one of your burgers please, and do you have any ciders? or meads perhaps?" . She gives Bamira another warm smile, her ears flicking back and forth every now and again from the conversations, and other noises in the room.

Her ears perk up slightly as Fixer approaches the table "Hi! I'm Alexandra, I was told that you were the one to contact for new people looking for work here, and that this would be one of the best places to stop for a bite as well. I just arrived this morning from Lazlo and thought I'd swing by and see what you might have available for a power armor/robot pilot.". She sits back in her chair, her tail slipping thru the back of the chair now that the people seated at the nearest table were leaving, making herself just a bit more comfortable.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Alexandra wrote:Alex folds her ears back, jumping slightly as Bamira yells out. Totally being caught off guard from the yell, she quickly recomposes herself before the waitress could notice. "I'll take one of your burgers please, and do you have any ciders? or meads perhaps?" . She gives Bamira another warm smile, her ears flicking back and forth every now and again from the conversations, and other noises in the room.

Her ears perk up slightly as Fixer approaches the table "Hi! I'm Alexandra, I was told that you were the one to contact for new people looking for work here, and that this would be one of the best places to stop for a bite as well. I just arrived this morning from Lazlo and thought I'd swing by and see what you might have available for a power armor/robot pilot.". She sits back in her chair, her tail slipping thru the back of the chair now that the people seated at the nearest table were leaving, making herself just a bit more comfortable.



Bamira scribbles down the order before heading off without a word. Fixer nods his head a couple times as Alexandra speaks before answering, "Actually, I do.", he fishes a notepad out of his pocket and begins to write something down as he goes on, "Your headed for the airfield, to hangar 1a.". He slides the paper across the table, "Ask for Jezebel, she's the leader of the outfit called G.I.R.L.S.. I just sent two other ladies to the same place not earlier today. Well, I've got paperwork to take care of, good luck.". He smiles before getting up and heading back through the same door he came out of.
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 pm

She reaches up and takes the paper, "Hangar 1a and ask for Jez, got it!". Her pulls out her map again setting it aside "I'll definitely look that one up, thank you for the help. Is there anything fun or exciting you'd recommend here in Merctown before you go?". She asks as he starts to get up, her tail tip swaying gently behind her just barely above the floor, a slight mischievous grin showing across her muzzle.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Alexandra wrote:She reaches up and takes the paper, "Hangar 1a and ask for Jez, got it!". Her pulls out her map again setting it aside "I'll definitely look that one up, thank you for the help. Is there anything fun or exciting you'd recommend here in Merctown before you go?". She asks as he starts to get up, her tail tip swaying gently behind her just barely above the floor, a slight mischievous grin showing across her muzzle.


Turning back for a moment, Fixer shakes his head, "Sorry, I don't keep up on the exciting parts of this town.".
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:54 pm

She nods to Fixer "Fair Enough, thanks again". She looks back over the map trying to find where hangar 1a is, Ah! there it is, its not that far from where I dropped my Enforcer off, I'll head there after noms. I wonder what she's gonna bring drink wise her tail swaying a bit more anxiously, as she starts thinking more on the burger.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Legion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:03 pm

Alexandra wrote:She nods to Fixer "Fair Enough, thanks again". She looks back over the map trying to find where hangar 1a is, Ah! there it is, its not that far from where I dropped my Enforcer off, I'll head there after noms. I wonder what she's gonna bring drink wise her tail swaying a bit more anxiously, as she starts thinking more on the burger.



The food arrives about 10 minutes later, a big 1/2 lb. burger covered in melted cheese, bacon, lettuce, and all the other trimmings. Bamira sets the plate down along with a pint of...something. "That's the closest thing to mead we have, enjoy.".
ImageImage
User avatar
Legion
Game Master
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am
Location: Round Rock, Texas

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 pm

She looks at the burger and practically drools, her stomach growling "Thank you Bamira, it looks amazing.". Alex looks at the glass and sniffs at it and takes a small sip, savoring the flavor. A good twenty minutes go by, and she finishes her plate; scraping the last bits of juice from the plate with the last few fries she had on the plate. The mead all but finished as she places the amount for the food and tips for the Bamira and Fixer left on the table, and makes her way to the door looking around one more time "Thank you again for the meal, will definitely be back!" she calls out to Fixer and the other employees before heading out the door.

She pulls out her map once more and finds Hangar 1a listed on the map, and starts making her way to G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Megan Price » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 38/63% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 33/1d20 = 7
Constant Effects: Multi-Optic Eye, Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack, Radio Ear
Current Effects, Other: Amplified Hearing

Megan walks in and takes a seat at the bar, trying to spot Fixer Jones. When one of the serving staff approaches her to take her order, she glances at her credit stick and cringes. Her funds are starting to get low, but she feels obligated to order something. "I'll have the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup combo with a cherry soda for the drink, please. Oh, and can you tell Fixer Jones that Megan Price would like to see him when he has a moment?" After her order is taken, she slouches back as far as she dares on the bar stool thinking to herself. I have GOT to get some paying work by the end of this week! The contract for my storage locker ends then and I don't have enough to renew it. The guards at the gate said there was a new all female, well almost all female, merc unit that Fixer's been sending raw recruits to? I'd rather be tracking down leads on mom, dad, Charlie, and Uncle Buck, but I can't do that if I have no money. Maybe Fixer can scrounge up information on some loot worth stealing in relation to them. I mean mom and dad would be easy to figure out the basic kind of gear that a CS prison farm would have at a minimum, and Coalition gear is always in demand on the Black Market. But trying to find out which one it is and then casing it to see the best possible approach is the tricky part. And as for Charlie and Uncle Buck, the only information that I have at the moment is that they are both still alive.
Megan Price
HP: 20/20
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby The Bos » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Megan Price wrote:Megan walks in and takes a seat at the bar, trying to spot Fixer Jones. When one of the serving staff approaches her to take her order, she glances at her credit stick and cringes. Her funds are starting to get low, but she feels obligated to order something. "I'll have the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup combo with a cherry soda for the drink, please. Oh, and can you tell Fixer Jones that Megan Price would like to see him when he has a moment?" After her order is taken, she slouches back as far as she dares on the bar stool thinking to herself. I have GOT to get some paying work by the end of this week! The contract for my storage locker ends then and I don't have enough to renew it. The guards at the gate said there was a new all female, well almost all female, merc unit that Fixer's been sending raw recruits to? I'd rather be tracking down leads on mom, dad, Charlie, and Uncle Buck, but I can't do that if I have no money. Maybe Fixer can scrounge up information on some loot worth stealing in relation to them. I mean mom and dad would be easy to figure out the basic kind of gear that a CS prison farm would have at a minimum, and Coalition gear is always in demand on the Black Market. But trying to find out which one it is and then casing it to see the best possible approach is the tricky part. And as for Charlie and Uncle Buck, the only information that I have at the moment is that they are both still alive.


A waitress (an older lady with silver hair and a skosh too much eye shadow) takes Megan's order and nods at the mention of Fixer. "Sure thing, hon. He's holding court back in his usual booth back in the corner." She nods in the direction of a corner booth where a paunchy, middle-aged guy with a cup of coffee and a portable computer is chatting with several merc-looking people. "I'll let him know after I put in your order. He may be a little while with this group." She pulls out a smartphone and taps a few words on it while she walks back to the kitchen. A few minutes later she brings out Megan's sandwich/soup combo and the soda. "You're in the queue, hon, I'll let you know. In the meantime enjoy your meal."

It's not long after Megan's finished that the waitress comes up to her and nods to the back corner. "Fixer says he's ready for you now, hon." Megan goes back and slides into Fixer's booth where he smiles with all the practiced charm of a career professional. "Welcome to the Job Market Cafe, Ms. Price. Mercs don't usually ask to speak to me directly for a simple job when a glance at the job board will suffice, which means you have something rather specific in mind. How can I help you today?"
User avatar
The Bos
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:07 pm
Location: Rifts: G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Megan Price » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:27 pm

The Bos wrote:A waitress (an older lady with silver hair and a skosh too much eye shadow) takes Megan's order and nods at the mention of Fixer. "Sure thing, hon. He's holding court back in his usual booth back in the corner." She nods in the direction of a corner booth where a paunchy, middle-aged guy with a cup of coffee and a portable computer is chatting with several merc-looking people. "I'll let him know after I put in your order. He may be a little while with this group." She pulls out a smartphone and taps a few words on it while she walks back to the kitchen. A few minutes later she brings out Megan's sandwich/soup combo and the soda. "You're in the queue, hon, I'll let you know. In the meantime enjoy your meal."

It's not long after Megan's finished that the waitress comes up to her and nods to the back corner. "Fixer says he's ready for you now, hon." Megan goes back and slides into Fixer's booth where he smiles with all the practiced charm of a career professional. "Welcome to the Job Market Cafe, Ms. Price. Mercs don't usually ask to speak to me directly for a simple job when a glance at the job board will suffice, which means you have something rather specific in mind. How can I help you today?"


"Hey there Fixer, what's with the formalities today?" Megan asks as she recalls the first time meeting him, running a message to him from her Uncle Buck. It was shortly after Charlie had been kidnapped and Buck was working all of the contacts he had to try and dig up some intel on who it was who took Charlie or where he was being held. A pained expression came across Megan's face as she fought back the emotions, and then it was gone again. After composing herself again, she says to Fixer "By the way, your sources had given me hopeful news about my parents, although their precise location is still not known. Thank you for directing me that way. As to what brings me to you today, I've been trying to go this alone for too long with no sort of income, and now I'm almost flat out broke. When I came back, there was word at the gates about some new outfit that was nearly all females that you did you a favor and you were sending new recruits to them. I was hoping a position was still available with them."
Megan Price
HP: 20/20
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby The Bos » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Megan Price wrote:"Hey there Fixer, what's with the formalities today?" Megan asks as she recalls the first time meeting him, running a message to him from her Uncle Buck. It was shortly after Charlie had been kidnapped and Buck was working all of the contacts he had to try and dig up some intel on who it was who took Charlie or where he was being held. A pained expression came across Megan's face as she fought back the emotions, and then it was gone again. After composing herself again, she says to Fixer "By the way, your sources had given me hopeful news about my parents, although their precise location is still not known. Thank you for directing me that way. As to what brings me to you today, I've been trying to go this alone for too long with no sort of income, and now I'm almost flat out broke. When I came back, there was word at the gates about some new outfit that was nearly all females that you did you a favor and you were sending new recruits to them. I was hoping a position was still available with them."


Fixer chuckles. "Just keeping in practice, I guess..." he says as he takes a sip of coffee. "Seriously though -- I'm glad I could help, Megan. Your uncle was always a solid guy in our dealings."

"So you're in need of a steady paycheck, are you?" He leans back in his seat. "That new outfit calls itself the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services of Merctown, or G.I.R.L.S. for short. Pretty appropriate, I guess..." he chuckles again. "Sounds like it started off as a partnership between Kat Porter -- yes, that Kat Porter -- and a merc by the name of Jezebel Faux. I've heard her name attached to a few local groups, but appears she's decided to go into business for herself. They did indeed just hook me up with a solid, so I figure sending some new blood their way was only appropriate. They could probably use someone like you and vice versa. Here..." he scribbles down an address on a scrap of paper and hands it to her. "They've set up shop in an old hangar out by the airport. Tell them I sent you."
User avatar
The Bos
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:07 pm
Location: Rifts: G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Megan Price » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:41 pm

The Bos wrote:Fixer chuckles. "Just keeping in practice, I guess..." he says as he takes a sip of coffee. "Seriously though -- I'm glad I could help, Megan. Your uncle was always a solid guy in our dealings."

"So you're in need of a steady paycheck, are you?" He leans back in his seat. "That new outfit calls itself the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services of Merctown, or G.I.R.L.S. for short. Pretty appropriate, I guess..." he chuckles again. "Sounds like it started off as a partnership between Kat Porter -- yes, that Kat Porter -- and a merc by the name of Jezebel Faux. I've heard her name attached to a few local groups, but appears she's decided to go into business for herself. They did indeed just hook me up with a solid, so I figure sending some new blood their way was only appropriate. They could probably use someone like you and vice versa. Here..." he scribbles down an address on a scrap of paper and hands it to her. "They've set up shop in an old hangar out by the airport. Tell them I sent you."


"THE Kat Porter? Holy Shit! I never thought I would ever have a chance of meeting her, much less stand by her side in battle! Granted I always figured with the lifestyle she lived, well there's only so many times you can kiss the reaper and live to see another day. Mind you I'm not calling the road I lead precisely safe..." Megan says until the full realization that she was going to be sharing in the dangers that Kat seems to have made a life out of dodging. "It's certainly going to have life stay interesting now, won't it." Megan takes the piece of scrap paper that has the address written on it, reading it. "Out in the 'Skirts, huh? Makes sense, especially if they have any heavy weaponry, power armor, or robot vehicles as it means they have their own dedicated storage and don't have to wait in any lines at the Gates to get their gear to roll out. I'm going to head on over there right now. There is going to be somebody home, right?"

Leaving for G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ
Megan Price
HP: 20/20
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Seamus Finch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18 am

1d100 = 33vs 28% Perception
JIC 1d20 = 18 |1d100 = 98%

Seamus takes his time strolling through MercTown, making his way towards the Job Market Café. When he enters the establishment, he takes a moment to appreciate its size. Aren’t café’s supposed to be smaller? ”Now this is my kind of place.” Seamus smiles and finds his way to the bar, looking for an empty seat.
Sitting down, he will wait for the bartender to make his way over, catching his eye if the chance arises. As he waits, Seamus will take the time to appreciate the café in all of its splendor, its inhabitants included.

As he takes off his sunglasses, the mans raccoon tan can be made blatantly apparent, everywhere but around his eyes is weathered, 5 shades darker than the skin around his eyes. His smile never leaves his face and he stretches, glad to finally being able to relax after such a long flight.

"I wonder how their nachos are..." Seamus wonders to himself as he glances around the cafe for anything that might resemble a job board, or obvious recruiters station.
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 30/30 | Body:38/38
Right Arm: 18/18 | Left Arm:18/18
Right Leg:24/24 | Left Leg:24/24
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Armstrong » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 am

As you enter, one of waitresses notices you looking around and smiles.

"New to Merctown Sugah?" she walks up to you, "don't worry, we see all sorts here. What'll it be, hon? Or are you here for work and not food?"

She hands you a menu, that looks to have plenty of choices in it.
"We're a bit past the lunchtime rush, but the kitchen is ready to go. If you are after work, then you'll want to speak to Fixer Jones." She motions with the menu at a man over in the corner currently deep in conversation with an older well dressed Hispanic man.

"Why don't you jot down a short list of specialities and any references you wouldn't mind Fixer getting hold of? Then we see what we can do." The waitress provides a pen and a page from her order pad.
Roughnecks AGM
User avatar
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 am

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Seamus Finch » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 pm

[Rolls Held]
Well, I think I’m liking this place more and more. “I’ll take a beer hun, something light, but not lite. And a burger.” His attention will drift to Fixer Jones in the corner. “Fixer you say? He might be just the man I’m meant to meet. Send him one of his regular drinks, on me.”

With that, Seamus will turn his attention to the papers in front of him. Specialties… 6 months in on a five your life sentence. How is that Job Security? I’m sure the employers will love that one. Seamus marks down ‘Works well under stress, not afraid to take risks’.

What next? Coalition Officer turned patsy? That is sure to make some friends in these parts. ‘Advanced Military Training including but not limited to: Energy weapons, Heavy Weapon Systems Including Rail Guns and Rocket systems, All forms of vehicular operation including SAMAS and Jet pack systems.’

These guys seem pretty well equipped. Maybe the postal service is hiring. ‘Proficient in hand-to-hand and vehicular combat, excels at aerial engagement. Can Pilot Anything.’ After jotting down the few notes he could think of, Seamus will fold the paper in half and hand it to the waitress when she next passes her way.
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 30/30 | Body:38/38
Right Arm: 18/18 | Left Arm:18/18
Right Leg:24/24 | Left Leg:24/24
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Armstrong » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:42 am

After a few minutes, the waitress returns and scoops up the note as she places the light beer and burger on the table in front of him.
"Here ya go Sugah," she smiles at him, "I'll drop this off as soon as Fixer is done with his meeting." At that, she disappears off again

After a few more minutes, Fixer and the Hispanic man stand up and shake hands and the man walks away to another table, where he summons a waitress.
Your waitress hands Fixer your note and his coffee, who promptly looks over at you and after a second nods his head. Another few moments pass as he looks at your note and his face appears to be deep in deliberation. He then looks over at you again and beckons you over with a hand gesture.

Presuming that you go over

"Welcome to Merctown Mr Finch!" Fixer holds out his hand to shake your hand, "A Phaeton Juicer eh, we don't get too many of those. However, the ones we do get generally come with references." He gives you a look that says I am not judging but not completely sure about you

"In light of that, as it so happens, i have a short term job I can offer you. Nothing fancy and as I understand it, you won't need to leave Merctown. Bodyguarding duties and it pays 1k per day. Do a good job and there is your reference for better paying work. What do you say?"
Roughnecks AGM
User avatar
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 am

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Seamus Finch » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:05 am

[rolls held]
Seamus make shis way over to Fixers booth. Sliding in, he will over the man a smile and polite nod. ”Unfortunately all of my references went into the wind with my last stable position.” Seamus’s smile is cut with a frown for a moment. ”Some people in this world are obsessed with loose ends.”

Seamus will take a drink of his beer as Fixer gives him the job. ”Doesn’t sound too hard. Who is the client? What is there to be worried about with all of the-“ Seamus motions around them, indicating the wall and its accompanying security . ”Safety nets you have around this place?” Seamus shakes his head. ”I doubt that matters. For 1000 creds a day? I think I’m available.”
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 30/30 | Body:38/38
Right Arm: 18/18 | Left Arm:18/18
Right Leg:24/24 | Left Leg:24/24
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Grimloq » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:18 am

Perception vs 32%:1d100 = 73
JIC: 1d20 = 9|1d100 = 24

“This looks like the place.” Grimloq leads Thumper up to the front of the Job Market Café and dismounts. He will take the Dinostangs reigns and wrap them loosely around a hitching post if there is one, or a fencepost or pillar if not. ”Now you stay here. Keep watch. Ill find some food and work for us. God it?” He pats Thumpers head as Thumper gives an affirmative hoot.

Walking into the Café, Grimloq will find an empty table with a strong enough looking chair and fall into it. If nothing looks strong enough to Grimloq, he will simply make his way to the bar, ignoring any chair. When the bartender or waiter approaches him, Grimloq will motion to their taps. “Some beer for me. Do you make porridge? For my ride outside. Or salad. She isn’t choosy. I was told I could find a Cliff here. He might have some work.” He will thank whoever greets him politely and wait for his drink. This is a nice operation. It will be too well patrolled to try and get back into our usual line of business, maybe a few days down the road wouldn’t be as… regulated.
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:121/121

HomeSpun Armor
Helmet: 33/33
L. Arm: 15/15 | R. Arm: 15/15
Body: 31
L. Leg: 15/15 | R. Leg: 15/15

Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 180/180
User avatar
Grimloq
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Armstrong » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:23 am

Fixer gives Seamus a little smile, then taps on the table a couple of times.

"Excellent, your client is called Juan Cierva," Fixer gestures to the Hispanic man sat across the cafe that he had been previously speaking to, "He is here to meet with the Roughnecks, but they are currently out of town."

Juan Cierva notices the gesture, closes a locket that he is looking at and places it in his pocket before getting up to join you.

"Mr Cierva, I have you a bodyguard as requested. This is Mr Finch." Fixer say, motioning to you. Juan looks you over, turning his nose up a bit at your then looks back at Fixer, with a raised eyebrow. Fixer smiles back at him.

"I did warn you that mercenaries are generally not ones for being

"Well then Mr Finch," he says quite formally, "I shall have need of your services for a few days. If you are going to work for me, I do prefer a higher standard of attire. We shall get some new clothing for you!"
Roughnecks AGM
User avatar
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 am

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Aegis of No Retreat » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:00 am

Service at the cafe is warm, quick and efficient. It is not long before Thumper is happily dining on a double bowl of food, porridge in one and mixed greens in the other. Grimloq's beer is cold, refreshing and if the Grackle Tooth considered himself a connoisseur, has hints of elderberry beneath the rich notes of hops. The refreshments help with the wait as he does not seem to have high priority within the establishment. The waitstaff checks in on him four times before he is finally seen by the proprietor.

"Hello Grimloq," an elderly gentleman with kind eyes and glasses hanging low like a librarian says. This was Cliff "Fixer" Jones. Grimloq had been watching his progress through the crowd. He seemed to be the center of attention wherever he went. In addition to watching the bounty offers cycling on the view screens, plenty of other mercenaries in the establishment were also tracking Fixer's movement.

Holding a tablet slightly off to the side, Fixer gives Grimloq a look over, "I hear you are looking for work. Please, why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself, the type of work you are looking to do and what you believe your professional proficiencies include." At the latter, Grimloq has the nagging suspicion that Fixer already knows, but wants to confirm the veracity of his sources.
User avatar
Aegis of No Retreat
Game Master
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 am
Location: GM: Spook Squad

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Seamus Finch » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:56 am

Perception vs 33%: 1d100 = 1
JIC:1d20 = 2 | 1d100 = 74

Fixer Jones wrote: "Excellent, your client is called Juan Cierva," Fixer gestures to the Hispanic man sat across the cafe that he had been previously speaking to, "He is here to meet with the Roughnecks, but they are currently out of town."


Seamus nods at Fixer’s summery of the job, his hand going to rub the back of his neck unconsciously. It comes away covered in the dirt and grease of days of shower-less flight time. Roughnecks? Now there is a name. How literal is it? Seamus ponders idly as his eyes pass over some of the more non-human customers of the Café.

Seamus Stands when Juan approaches the table. He will offer his hand to shake, notice the grime on it, wipe it on his shorts and hold it back out to the man. “Seamus.” Nightingale will fall into a relaxed military stance. “It’s a pleasure sir. Don’t worry about a thing while I’m with you sir. I’m confident I can deal with anything that manages to slip past the cities defenses, and positive I can see to a safe evac should engagement prove too hairy.”

Juan Cierva wrote: "Well then Mr. Finch," he says quite formally, "I shall have need of your services for a few days. If you are going to work for me, I do prefer a higher standard of attire. We shall get some new clothing for you!"


Seamus risks a look down with a frown. He was proud that he had managed to hold onto his floral-patterned clothes for so long they were beginning to fray. Some things were better outside of the military. He will nod sharply. “As you say, sir.”

Seamus will turn his attention back to Fixer Jones and offer the man a respectful nod. ” Your reputation does not do you justice. I look forward to utilizing your services again should the need arise.”

Attention fully on Juan now, Seamus will push the chair he was sitting in back to the table and take a step away from Fixers corner. ”I was informed that you are in need of personal security. I am more than qualified for such a position. If you should need a driver, or pilot, I am also qualified and able.” He will motion to the chemical shunts on his arm. ”Down time is also a necessity I require little of. Where to first, sir?”
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 30/30 | Body:38/38
Right Arm: 18/18 | Left Arm:18/18
Right Leg:24/24 | Left Leg:24/24
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Grimloq » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:03 am

Perception vs 31%: 1d100 = 31
JIC:1d20 = 1 | 1d100 = 24
Invoke Trust vs 60%:1d100 = 99 (Grimloq is being honest and trying to be friendly)

Grimloq takes the time to relax. He is used to the stares, if there are any, and he does not mind slow service. If anything, Grimloq knows how to wait. He doesn’t look like much, but Fixer runs this joint. If there is a man you do not want to cross in this neighborhood- hell this town, I bet it’s him. I wonder how he got where he is. Taking a cut off the top of ever job that enters this place is a pretty nice setup.

Everytime the waitstaff comes by his table, Grimloq orders another beer ”-And make it a big one babe! This stomach is bigger than yours and needs more fuel!” He will laugh at his own bad jest. Grimloq will nod and grin at any who look his way, raising his glass in good cheer, but stay at his seat and not actually move to get more social until he is called to Fixer’s table.

Fixer Jones wrote: "Hello Grimloq. I hear you are looking for work. Please, why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself, the type of work you are looking to do and what you believe your professional proficiencies include." At the latter, Grimloq has the nagging suspicion that Fixer already knows, but wants to confirm the veracity of his sources.


“The pleasure is all mine Mr. Fixer Jones.” Grimloq will take a pull of his drink, finishing half of it in one go. ”I guess you could say I have a knack for many things, but I am good enough at anything that needs be done on the Range. I can herd, tend and manage any manner of domesticable beast. Game hunting is something I am rather fond of.” Grimloq stops to finish the rest of his beer. ” Then there’s the killing.” The Grackle continues without pause. ” Lone Star don’t like me for it, but that’s because I’m good at it. Not many humans are prepared for someone like me to ride up on them with my mean face on.” He grins at a memory before frowning at his empty drink. ” I don’t mind killing those Coalition fucks either. Or taking their stuff; They have some fun toys if you can get your hands on it.” Grimloqs’ eye takes a murderous gleam as he starts to talk about the Coalition.

The Grackle-Tooth will fall silent for a long moment before he snaps back to reality and smiles brightly at Jones. ” I work well with others, but too much company can become a crutch.” He will motion his head towards the front door. ” Thumper and I are used to being on our own.”
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:121/121

HomeSpun Armor
Helmet: 33/33
L. Arm: 15/15 | R. Arm: 15/15
Body: 31
L. Leg: 15/15 | R. Leg: 15/15

Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 180/180
User avatar
Grimloq
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Aegis of No Retreat » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:42 am

Fixer nods at Grimloq's self-assessment. "So you don't mind long periods of isolation, on your own? Do you have long-term plans to join with one of the many fine mercenary groups we have in town? If so, perhaps if you perform a small errand for me, I can make a recommendation on your behalf." It is suddenly clear to the Grackle Tooth that others must be eavesdropping on their conversation because Grimloq spots more than one jaw drop in astonishment at Fixer's offer.

Should Grimloq agree, Fixer will continue, "The task is fairly straightforward. And shouldn't be too much of a challenge for one of your... stature. I'll need you to join an escort detail for a Salamander running relief supplies to a besieged town. I have little doubt that the Coalition-sponsored black-ops group behind the siege will be none-too-pleased and may take active efforts to deter the Salamander from reaching its destination."

Fixer's left brow inclines slightly in silent askance of whether Grimloq agrees. The tuft of grey has more than a few hairs that seem abnormally long and at risk of flying off on their own volition.
User avatar
Aegis of No Retreat
Game Master
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 am
Location: GM: Spook Squad

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Armstrong » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:42 am

Seamus Finch wrote:Attention fully on Juan now, Seamus will push the chair he was sitting in back to the table and take a step away from Fixers corner. ”I was informed that you are in need of personal security. I am more than qualified for such a position. If you should need a driver, or pilot, I am also qualified and able.” He will motion to the chemical shunts on his arm. ”Down time is also a necessity I require little of. Where to first, sir?”


"I thank you for the offer, but my vehicle is currently undergoing repair," Juan straightens his jacket and briefly looks out of the window, "but before we go anywhere, take this first please." Out of a pocket, he retrieves a small silver cross on a chain and dangles it in front of Seamus, "take this and touch it on bare flesh please."

Assuming Seamus does as told, Juan nods approvingly and begins moving towards the door.

"Now if you would like to escort me, we shall see if this Erdano's High Fashion lives up to its name!"

viewtopic.php?f=171&t=6421
Roughnecks AGM
User avatar
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 am

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Grimloq » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm

[rolls held]

Grimloq pays the others in the bar little attention as Fixer Jones continues. ”An escort run is just up my alley. If there is someone stupid enough to try and mess with us and they happen to be Coalition?” Grimloq smirks and fishes for a new cigar. ” That is just the icing on the cake Mr. Fixer Jones.” This will be easy. And possibly fun. Huh, maybe I will stick around if the jobs prove as cushy as this.

”What are the details? Consider me hired.” Grimloq has some issues with the human sized lighter he has, but eventually lights the cigar.
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:121/121

HomeSpun Armor
Helmet: 33/33
L. Arm: 15/15 | R. Arm: 15/15
Body: 31
L. Leg: 15/15 | R. Leg: 15/15

Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 180/180
User avatar
Grimloq
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Seamus Finch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:58 pm

[rolls held]

Seamus Takes the cross in a bars hand and presses it against his forarm. Is he a dracula hunter? What are they called? Hell-Singers? This looks intriguing… He will hand the cross back to Juan.
Juan wrote: "Now if you would like to escort me, we shall see if this Erdano's High Fashion lives up to its name!"

”Of course sir.” Seamus will move to lead Juan out of the Café, holding the door for him as they leave. Seamus will sweep the street looking for any possible threats before falling on foot just behind Juan as they leave the area.

[off to Erdano’s High Fashion (56)]
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 30/30 | Body:38/38
Right Arm: 18/18 | Left Arm:18/18
Right Leg:24/24 | Left Leg:24/24
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Aegis of No Retreat » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 am

"Alright Grimloq. Meecham is the gentleman's name. He should be getting setup to head out in a few hours. I'll ring him and let him know you are on your way. I've known Meecham a long time. Anything you an do to keep him alive would be greatly appreciated." Fixer replies nonchalantly.

((Continue posting here.))
User avatar
Aegis of No Retreat
Game Master
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 am
Location: GM: Spook Squad

Re: The Job Market Cafe (30)

Postby Grimloq » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:49 am

[Rolls held]
Grimloq stands and offers Fixers hand to shake. ”Don’t worry Mr. Fixer Jones, Ill keep your man alive.” He will settle his bill and move to leave the Café.

Heading to Adventure
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:121/121

HomeSpun Armor
Helmet: 33/33
L. Arm: 15/15 | R. Arm: 15/15
Body: 31
L. Leg: 15/15 | R. Leg: 15/15

Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 180/180
User avatar
Grimloq
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Previous

Return to The Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest