The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Ronan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:51 pm

JiC: 1d100 = 33 / 1d20 = 11
Perception [34%]: 1d100 = 16



Mierin wrote:”Copy that, Rook. I'll follow on cycle. Keep me updated on what you find.”


Ronan nods. "You got it." Ronan responds to Mierin before bounding off.



Invoke Trust [34%]: 1d100 = 31

When Ronan emerges from the smoke and sees the private security train their weapons on his position, Ronan, briefly, forgets where he is. A look of shock crosses the arismals face as he can see they are about to open fire. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm not used to ducking for cover! Ronan thinks quickly as he raises his hands up and essentially tumbles forward in a combat roll over his right shoulder as he shouts amid the fire. When he sees them shooting at the demons, he's almost baffled then nearly laughs. Shit, they must've though those things were chasing me. He thinks as he flags down the security. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Boys, Cease Fire!" He beckons.

Pausing briefly in his pursuit, he calls out to the Spa's security that just opened fire. "We're chasing a target that just dropped a package bomb at our building. These weird looking things behind me are backup! You had a sniper on your rooftop I'm trying to pin down. Catch the real threat." Ronan commands, attempting to invoke an immediate degree of trust and/or intimidation into the security forces to do something useful with themselves instead of firing at the demons.

He queues his radio; "Hey, Deuce. Your boys freaked out some of the local security and got shot up. Queen, Deuce. I don't have eyes on, I am rounding the corner of the Spa to try to cover their paths of escape." He informs Vheld and Mierin. Go figure this is when I'm not wearing any of my gear. He chastises himself for not being properly armed.

He'll then continue his run, though will not be climbing the top of the spa, figuring the target has likely already made its way down, and will instead round the spa's corner to the far side from the Haunt in an attempt to circle it and notice anyone out of the ordinary.

Detect Ambush [63%]: 1d100 = 25 (Watching for signs of ambush from anyone)
Intelligence [69%]: 1d100 = 20 (Use what he knows, has seen and can infer to plot the best path a runner would take)

Contingencies
If Ronan identifies the target, he will attempt a running leap to gain on them and if he can get within 90 ft, use Fleshworks to trip their legs and make them fall.
If he can get within 24 feet, he will encase their bodies with silver (leaving just the head uncased)

If he comes under fire, he'll activate his forcefield and seek cover, not wanting to shred his clothing nor silver up in the dead center of town.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Kianra'Dea (Rifts: Atlantis)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Lahz » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Perception [45%]: 1d100 = 33 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 20
JiC D100: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Frustrated/on Edge, Curious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder PA [for body], Astral Projection (89.00 Min)

ISP: 213/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100 = 66




Aegis of No Retreat wrote:[3 weeks out]
... The psi-tech makes great time over to the Haunt and reaches out with his mind to disarm the 'bomb'. However, the moment he directs his telemechanic ability at the package, he recognizes its fraudulent nature. Though there is very obviously a trigger, the remainder of the 'bomb' is a useless mass of wires attached to lead bricks. Anyone who had any talent at demolitions would be able to spot the dud if the package had been opened to any degree. There is nothing for Lahz to diffuse.


Lahz casts his gaze about rapidly, *What did Newguy say? Kingman Resort next door?* The Psi-Tech launches his ethereal form into the air flying directly up to the roof of the Spa to look around for either Spook, or for anyone that they may be chasing to employ Telekinesis: Super (50 ISP = 500 lbs, 900', 18.00 Min, RUE p.182). Simply put, if Lahz is able to locate a target of the Spooks, he will use TK to pick the fellow up (wedgie?), or trip him up, grab items off of the runner (wallet? helmet?), etc. to slow him up for the Spooks to catch.

APM:6
Initiative: 1d100 = 69(oops) 1d20 = 15
TK Strike (as appropriate, +3): 1d20+3 = 9, 1d20+3 = 18, 1d20+3 = 19, 1d20+3 = 20, 1d20+3 = 15, 1d20+3 = 6
Last edited by Lahz on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Wayne Northblade » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 14/46%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 74


Ronan wrote:"Spooks, there was a package I just intercepted at the gate for Ace that is likely an explosive; it has a poorly concealed detonator. Also we've got another unwelcomed sightseer scoping us out at the tower. I'm dropping the package into that pocket bag Deuce made me. Queen, I'm going to see if I can't pin down this rabbit before he is gone. I spotted him on top of the Kingman Resort next door."


"Top of the resort. Northblade on the way." Thank the damn void, I thought I'd never hear the end of Thorn's berating. I almost miss... No. No, this is better.

If he's able to catch a ride through Vheld's portal, he will. Otherwise, Northblade will run to the Klingmar Spa to meet up with Ronan's group. Using the extra speed gained through his exoskeleton, he'll leap up and use the adhesive pads to climb the walls until he reaches Ronan. "I'm here, where's the attackers?"
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Vheld » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 am

JIC: 1d20 = 3, 1d100 = 88
PER: 1d100 = 73 vs. 79%

Impressions: 1d100 = 74 vs. 68%
Images: 1d100 = 30 vs. 60%
Present: 1d100 = 4 vs. 50%
Skarrah object reading the grenade launcher.

Bakir bio-regeneration: 3d6 = 14 MDC
Birga bio-regeneration: 4d6 = 16 MDC

Vheld is a little irritated that his quarry escaped. Fast enough that attacking the Haunt isn’t quite as stupid as it initially seemed. Curious. Aloud, he points to the grenade launcher and says ”Skarrah, do an object read of that. See if you can locate the last user’s current whereabouts.” Skarrah will do as instructed, kneeling down to touch the grenade launcher ((-10 ISP)). In the unlikely event that Skarrah retrieves actionable information, Vheld will direct her to pursue the assailant. Otherwise, Vheld will cram the grenade launcher into his dimensional pocket for Lahz to examine, and announce ”We’re leaving. Sil, get us over there.” With a growl, Sil returns to tangibility and activates her fly as the eagle talisman. Vheld mounts, and if Wayne has joined him by this point he will cast fly as the eagle on the cyber-knight as Sil takes off into the air ((-25 PPE, not deducted)). Skarrah shifts into the form of a raven and follows along as best she can. The trio makes their way for the roof of Klingmar, where Vheld’s other minions appear to be on the verge of causing an incident. Along the way, Vheld mutters a quick incantation for charismatic aura ((-10 PPE)).

With luck, Ronan has been able to keep things from escalating too much, although undoubtedly both demons are ready to tear the humans limb from limb with only Vheld’s standing order from doing harm to MercTown’s denizens standing in their way. As soon as Vheld is within shouting distance, he calls out to his minions ”Bakir! Birga! Stand down!” As he lands, he dismounts Sil and strides towards the security personnel, fully looking the part of the eldritch mage. ”Bakir, turn to mist and await further instructions. Birga, return to the Haunt and guard the premises.” Both minions comply, bio-regenerate a bit, and vanish from the scene.

It is only then that Vheld deigns to address the security guards. ”This is Spook Squad business. What do you idiots think you’re going to accomplish against a pair of demons. Go back inside before you hurt yourselves.” As he says all this, Vheld plays up his glamour, setting the charismatic aura to radiate Power/Fear (HF: 13). If that does not suffice to end the standoff, Vheld grinds his teeth and growls ”You are trying my patients. Two! Defuse this situation.” Vheld then points at whichever of the guards appears to be in command. Once the situation with security is resolved, Vheld suspects that the delay will be enough to ensure that their quarry escapes. But he will hop back on Sil and resume the pursuit afterwards just to be sure.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (33d remaining)
PPE: 227/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 490/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 1163/1200 (Bakir), 171/187 (Birga)
Talismans: 3/3 on Vheld IA
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Mierin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:08 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 2 (82%)
JIC: 1d20 = 3, 1d100 = 33

Tracking: Humanoid 1d100 = 95, 1d100 = 9, 1d100 = 82 (98%)
Pilot: Hovercycle 1d100 = 13 (98%)
detect ambush 1d100 = 49 (98%) to make sure no one was going to attack her
detect concealment 1d100 = 97 (63%) to make sure no one was going to attack her
Intelligence 1d100 = 30 (85%) to try to figure out where someone would go leaving the roof of the Klingmar

Conditions:
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare

Sustain – duration: 20 days

Tailing behind, Mierin revs up her hovercycle and guns in through the smoke only to encounter a hail of gunfire (luckily not directed at her). She is able to swerve to the side, taking a slightly different path toward Klingmar, but avoiding the shots directed at the demons.


Mierin frowns as she swerves,

He queues his radio; "Hey, Deuce. Your boys freaked out some of the local security and got shot up. Queen, Deuce. I don't have eyes on, I am rounding the corner of the Spa to try to cover their paths of escape." He informs Vheld and Mierin.


Mierin replies to Ronan over the radio. ”Copy that. I'm almost there now.” She shakes her head when she hears that Vheld's new minions were roaming the streets of Merctown. Why would Vheld think that was a good idea?

As Mierin approaches Klingmar, she keeps her eyes open, look up to the roof and looking all around. Mierin tries to spot anyone who might be trying to get away or trying to look like they were blending into the crowd on the street.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

CA-3 Light “Dead Boy” Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--70/70, Arms--60/60, Legs--80/80, Main Body--100/100
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Aegis of No Retreat » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Outside Klingmar (part 1):
[Ronan]
The wail of MercTown Defender sirens showcase the ultra-fast reaction time in New Paducah (especially for the wealthy elite). Four squad cars converge on the spa. Not eager to pummel his way through 'innocent' security forces, Ronan throws up his hands and tries to talk the shooters down.

Ronan wrote:"Woah! Woah! Woah! Boys, Cease Fire!"

There is another pair of stray shots that streak past the Arismal, but the weapons fire pauses in intensity.

Ronan wrote:"We're chasing a target that just dropped a package bomb at our building. These weird looking things behind me are backup! You had a sniper on your rooftop I'm trying to pin down. Catch the real threat."

"Bloody get yer head on straight, munchkin. Ain't be have'n DEMONS follow'n ya 'round. Send yer "backup" 'ome an' stay put. The Defenders'll say the same when they get 'ere." An older bodyguard with the look of grizzled authority responds. He gestures at the man to his left who busies himself on the radio. Ronan suspects they may have some manner of direct communication with the MercTown Defenders en route.

Given the choice, Ronan can either follow the bodyguard's instruction and await the Defenders, or carry on his chase (potentially with later legal ramifications). Whichever he chooses, at least people have stopped shooting.

To inform him on his decision a bit further, Ronan suspects that with each passing second, his quarry gets another opportunity to slip away into the crowd. And whereas elsewhere, a crowd may obediently wait for the authorities to arrive and sort the business out, here, the entitled elite are calling their hover vehicles and a train of departures is about to happen before the Defenders are even on-site (not to mention how difficult it may be to wrangle them once arrived).

Thanks to large sections being made of spotlessly cleaned glass, Ronan can see (aside from the fleeing elite) a mass of people are gathering on the opposite side of Klingmar. These people are dressed like the various 'help' staff and the Arismal surmises that with lack of a better option, they may be following some manner of fire escape or natural disaster protocol awaiting a headcount. Unfortunately, Hub foot traffic on that side of the building continues unabated and Ronan's hunch is that were he looking to escape undetected, he would melt away into that crowd and become a passerby.

[Mierin]
Mierin approaches Klingmar, observing what has unfolded, and is glad there is no more errant weapons fire. She quickly assesses that enough time has passed that their unwanted surveyor is likely among the crowd already. If they came prepared, they were likely already dressed to blend in or prepared for a quick wardrobe change.

Given that she was not part of the perceived demon assault, she is able to dismount and sneak into Klingmar largely unnoticed. Once inside, the throng of people are all clearly making their way toward the exits. If she continues to try to find her way to the roof, she will be obviously working against the tide and will almost certainly be spotted. Seeing the undulating throng of bodies, Mierin knows that were she trying to extract herself, she would not remain isolated at the roof, but take advantage of this exodus as cover for her escape. Unfortunately, there is scant information about the voyeur so it could be anyone in the crowd.

Doing a little mental roleplay, she envisions herself trying to extricate and concludes that she would likely make her way outside with everyone and sneak toward the outdoor market where there are even more opportunities to lose a tail.


Parking Garage [Vheld & Northblade]:
As Vheld's minions scour the top level of the parking structure, Northblade looks over the edge before then assessing the structure's layout. He can see that those that were inside the garage when the screaming and weapons fire began are starting to spill out onto the street. Likely the stairwell is a bit of a crowded mess based on the density and pace of individuals moving away from the structure. They are almost universally headed out of the structure in a direction away from the action. Many of them spilling into the open market that the parking garage feeds. Silently, the cyberknight counts the number of levels to the garage and estimates that unless the individual rappelled off the side (of which there is no evidence), or had some sort of extra-natural ability (flight, teleportation, intangibility), would most likely be hindered by the traffic jam in the main stairwell. The garage's elevator would be even slower.

Seeing the abandoned grenade launcher as an opportunity to bring Skarrah's keen psychic powers to bear, Vheld directs the Raksasha to read the object.

"I see images of battle, conflict and victory. In these images of battle, a skull-like insignia is prominent on both himself and those around him. All wear matte black armor, with several spike protrusions on the helmet and shoulders. At present, the former owner does not wear this armor, but is dressed in partial homespun armor and looks haphazardly like other mercenaries around him. Sunlight spilling on his face as he exits this parking structure." Skarrah quickly summarizes.

Vheld identifies this description as 'actionable' and commands Skarrah to pursue the lead while he prepares himself and others to go to Klingmar to diffuse the situation with his minions there. He helps Northblade with magical flight before infusing himself with a charismatic aura ((deduct -35 PPE)).

Skarrah metamorphs into a raven and descends down the side of the parking structure.

Outside Klingmar (part 2):
Vheld arrives on scene and brings his commanding presence to bear. His minions immediately stand down. Obediently, both demons do as commanded, one turning into mist and the other returning to the Haunt.

The Artifact Hunter then turns his attention to the security guards and speaks with a condescending tone, ramping up his magical aura to impose fear.

Vheld wrote:”This is Spook Squad business. What do you idiots think you’re going to accomplish against a pair of demons. Go back inside before you hurt yourselves.”

"Tsk," one of the security guards bristles in response, but none of them make any aggressive actions. In fact, by Ronan's diffusal, the weapons-fire had ended before Vheld arrived on scene. Like to others at Klingmar, Vheld will have to somehow sort out their quarry from the crowd if they are to continue pursuit. However, the impending arrival of the MercTown Defenders may complicate matters.

[Lahz]
After moving past the dummy explosive, it takes mere moments for Lahz to will his ethereal form over to the roof of Klingmar. The Spooks' quarry is long gone though, leaving behind only the grenade launcher used to shoot the smoke canister into the street.

Lahz is alone atop the roof, but he is met with a little bit of a conundrum. The dome has one access point on the near side to the Haunt. Since their quarry ran away from the Haunt, they must have used some unnatural manner to get down. It seems highly unlikely that someone could easily survive a jump from that height.
ImageImage
User avatar
Aegis of No Retreat
Game Master
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 am
Location: GM: Spook Squad

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Ronan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:30 pm

JiC: 1d100 = 73 / 1d20 = 4
Perception [34%]: 1d100 = 62

Active Ability: Radar

Ronan raises a visible eyebrow at the man's thick accent and commands as though he were being ordered around by a kid. "Hey, guy, listen. There. Was. A. Sniper. On. Your. Roof. I'm not waiting for your cops to show up and let him get away. They want to talk to me, they can find me at that stone tower later." Ronan says, pointing at the Haunt, and before bounding off, looks as Vheld arrives.

Vheld the Dire Mage wrote:”This is Spook Squad business. What do you idiots think you’re going to accomplish against a pair of demons. Go back inside before you hurt yourselves.”


The Muffin Guard wrote:"Tsk,"


"What he said." Ronan says as Vheld appears and drowns out any orders those muffin-guards may have said. Ronan continues off towards the clearing where he sees the passerby evacuating the building in hopes of catching someone. Probably in full armor. Well, shit. Half this damn city is in full armor or something. I swear, if catch this guy and I'm going to seal his mouth shut and hang him by his shoulders, then we'll see if they are happy they took the job of ambushing us. Ronan thinks, extremely aggravated at being targeted in a supposed place of refuge, he continues his pursuit.

As he is searching, his mind thinks back to those guards. I swear, if we lose these guys cause those trigger happy muffin guards held me up, I'll be back. He ponders how he could exact payment. He certainly wasn't used to being questioned back in the Fleet, nor shot at.

[Skills]
Radar
Interpreting Shapes [79%]: 1d100 = 19 (Avoid passerby)
Estimating Distance [84%]: 1d100 = 77 (Glean any movement from fast-moving peoples in the area; running)
Estimating Direction [84%]: 1d100 = 68 (Glean any movement from fast-moving peoples in the area; running)
Estimating Speed [64%]: 1d100 = 42 (Glean any movement from fast-moving peoples in the area; running)
Estimating Exact Location [74%]: 1d100 = 21 (Glean any movement from fast-moving peoples in the area; running)

Detect Ambush [69%]: 1d100 = 69 (Watch for more pop shots, ambush)
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Kianra'Dea (Rifts: Atlantis)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Previous

Return to The Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests