MercTown Telephone Exchange (18)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

MercTown Telephone Exchange (18)

Postby Augur » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:14 pm

Near the Government House this state-run facility runs the town's ultra-modern telephone, cellular, and computer networks. Hackers be warned, this place is protected.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: MercTown Telephone Exchange (18)

Postby Maximilian IV » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 6
J.I.C.: 1d20 = 4|1d100 = 46

Max takes a quick jaunt through MercTown, mulling over the events of the day.

Well, I have a job for the time being - that's a start. At least I won't be starving. . . Maybe we could rent some garage space, or some kind of space. I suppose whatever, or whoever, Titan was left us in a bit of a pickle.

Straddling a line between elation and queasiness, Max wanders into Telephone Exchange. Looking around he floops up to the front desk and asks to make a purchase.

"Ahem! I'm told you deal in portable communication devices? My... employer, suggested I obtain such a device for vital transmissions; not that we have any work at the moment, but you never know."

Max taps his fingers aloofly while given the sales-spiel and settles on the standalone cellular package (30 Credits per month, + air time | MercTown Page 39).
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Maximilian IV wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+2 = 6
J.I.C.: Original post: 1d20 = 4|Original post: 1d100 = 46

Max takes a quick jaunt through MercTown, mulling over the events of the day.

Well, I have a job for the time being - that's a start. At least I won't be starving. . . Maybe we could rent some garage space, or some kind of space. I suppose whatever, or whoever, Titan was left us in a bit of a pickle.

Straddling a line between elation and queasiness, Max wanders into Telephone Exchange. Looking around he floops up to the front desk and asks to make a purchase.

"Ahem! I'm told you deal in portable communication devices? My... employer, suggested I obtain such a device for vital transmissions; not that we have any work at the moment, but you never know."

Max taps his fingers aloofly while given the sales-spiel and settles on the standalone cellular package (30 Credits per month, + air time | MercTown Page 39).

"No problem buddy, consider it done."
SNAFU

Postby Maximilian IV » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:40 pm

(Rolls Held)

Max nods at the clerk, thankful for the prompt transaction - and fantastic savings! After fadooling a brief while with his new cellular device, to get accustomed, he notices Jezebel's text.

That was rather quick. . . disturbingly quick.

Unsure of what precisely constitutes as "sexy", or for what purpose, Max decides it best to head off to this swanky dinner party.

<Grapevine>
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to The Hub