Klingmar Spa & Resort (26)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Klingmar Spa & Resort (26)

Postby Augur » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:31 am

A luxury resort complex located right in the Hub overlooking the National Park & Botanical Gardens. In essence, this spa is a pleasure dome for the rich, sophisticated and social elite. The resort's offerings include saunas, mud baths, artificial hot springs, massage parlors, a full gym, an Olympic-size pool filled with mineral-laden water (has limited rejuvenating properties), health food restaurant, juice bar, beauty salon, cosmetics counter, and a half dozen cabins for those who wish to stay the night. The Klingmar Spa and Resort also offers "exotic" herbal remedies, healing potions and hallucinogens imported from England, as well as psychic healing.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: Klingmar Spa & Resort (26)

Postby Jezebel » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 22
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 4 / 1d100 = 84

Jezebel arrives sweaty and dirty with a couple thousand miles of wilderness on her skin, and a couple hours of street grime on top of that. Under one arm she has a garment bag with her new coat in it. She's slightly out of breath from the long run here, but it felt good to just stretch one's legs now and then. Still she could use some refreshments and a lot of pampering. She strides boldly up to the front desk. "Hey, fancy people, I could use some TLC and relaxation before my date tonight. Help a girl out?"

While they're getting things ready for her or blathering on about what they offer, she'll keep one ear to what they're saying and send a text to the rest of her teammates and that handsome fellow, Lahz, she met earlier.

Text Message wrote:"Relaxing at Klingmar Spa & Resort. Let's all hook up later for dinner and drinks at the Grapevine. Whatcha say?"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Lahz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Text Response wrote:"Grapevine? Sure. 7:00?"
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Domingo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:48 am

Domingo texts Jez back.

" I am doing a bit of house shopping right now. Going to be bringing a plus one along for dinner. What time works for you and I will be there?"
Domingo

Postby Jezebel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Jez replies back to both Lahz and her teammates with a single text.

Text Response wrote:"Grapevine 1900 hours. It's kind of swanky, so dress sexy. 8) "
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Conditions
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Jezebel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:58 am

(rolls held over)
Jezebel wrote:Jez replies back to both Lahz and her teammates with a single text.

Text Response wrote:"Grapevine 1900 hours. It's kind of swanky, so dress sexy. 8) "

Jez re-sends the group text, just to make sure her knucklehead teammates got the message.
Conditions

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Venatus Vinco » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:21 am

R&R

Jezebel wrote:She strides boldly up to the front desk. "Hey, fancy people, I could use some TLC and relaxation before my date tonight. Help a girl out?"

A sernely quiet and oddly beautiful d-bee nods as Jezebel's request.

"Welcome weary mercenary. We offer many packages depending our your physiology and appetites. How do you feel about microbes?"

Otherwise, the d-bee hands her a list of services everything from mundane massages to mystical manicures. Everything a girl needs.
Venatus Vinco
Venatus Vinco

Postby Jezebel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:04 am

(rolls held over)

Jez smiles beatifically. "Whatever you can do for me in three hours, do it. Just make sure the staff asks me directly before touching me. I don't react well to being touched without some mental preparation, you understand? Please, stress that to the staff. I don't want to hurt anyone." Jez shivers at the thought of someone innocently trying to give her a massage and receiving a roundhouse kick to the neck for their efforts. You endure the gentle mercies of the brushheads as long as I did and you'll be averse to surprise touches too, sister...mister? What is that gorgeous things's sex anyway?
Conditions

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Captain Cardea » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:49 am

Damn Son

The d-bee host(ess) smiles warmly and makes note of Jezebel's "ask before touching" rule and selects a suite of services ranging from massage to hair and make-up and the whole works. With three hours to work with the expert spa staff are able to accentuate Jezebel's natural features and make her positively radiate. Their treatments include a wide range of earth-based and off-world secrets promised to be "all-natural" and not synthetic.

From Jez's perspective the stuff works, at the end of the process she looks and feels fantastic.

At the end the original host(ess) comes back, still smiling.

"And here I thought you couldn't look any better. Sometimes the staff surprise even me."

OOC: 1,000 Universal credits please. +1 to the P.B. attribute and +2% to Seduction skill for 48 hours.
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Jezebel » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:00 am

Captain Cardea wrote:"And here I thought you couldn't look any better. Sometimes the staff surprise even me."

OOC: 1,000 Universal credits please. +1 to the P.B. attribute and +2% to Seduction skill for 48 hours.

Jez beams a huge smiles to the d-bee as she pays up. "I'll definitely send you referrals. See ya!" She saunters out the door and rides her Hornet first to the gates (so she can access her locker and change her clothes), and then to the Grapevine.

Deducted: 1,000 Universal credits from Jez's secure universal card.

(Grapevine)
Conditions

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Return to The Hub