MercTown State Bank (17)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

MercTown State Bank (17)

Postby Augur » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 am

One of Drago 's reforms in MercTown was to open a nationalized bank. The MercTown State Bank does not print its own currency, instead it functions on the Universal Credit standard and is backed by a cadre of arms dealers, including Northern Gun and the Black Market. Its primary function is to give the residents of MercTown as well as mercenaries and adventurers, a safe place to keep their hard earned savings. All accounts at the bank are insured by the government, meaning that no matter what happens (barring a violent change in government or the destruction of MercTown) all banked savings are protected. The bank and its board of directors (i.e., backers) control the kingdom's interest rates, and offer loans and mortgages to residents at the low rate of 5% interest
annually.

Mercenaries can also apply for loans, but at an interest rate of 10% to 20% depending on the reputation of the mercenary company. Adventurers and small or unknown mercenary groups must have a tangible item or items left in the bank's possession as full collateral in order to get a loan at a 20% to 30% interest rate. The interest rate is so high and collateral required, because "unknowns" have a nasty habit of disappearing or dying before the loan is paid off. The bank has sole discretion over what it is willing to take as collateral and may, or may not, accept obvious stolen goods, CS equipment, magic or alien technology, or alleged ancient artifacts.

Black Market Credits
Generally traded at 50-75% of Universal Credit worth at most shops in MercTown.

Current Accounts: Individual
Carl Johnson: 10,121,000 Universal credits (11/05/18 – Ace of Spades)
Cirene: 3,324 Black credits (retired) (11/20/11 - Proserpina)
Coleson Daniels: 0 NGMI credits (01/21/14 - Venatus Vinco)
'Dakota': 131,250 NGMI credits (10/21/13 – Proserpina)
Egan Grey: 326,914 Universal credits (09/21/11 - Proserpina)
Kat Porter Personal Account (In trust for Jason Porter)
  • 425,130 Black credits
  • 159,784 Universal credits
(09/13/14 - Ryu Goryo)

Lahz D'Gemmel: 2,280,900 Universal credits (3/17/2019 Dodsrike)
  • Joint Account: Lahz D'Gemmel and Aurelia D'Gemmel: 4,000,000 Universal credits
  • Individual Account [Minor, Requires Parental Authorization until 18]: Kaia D'Gemmel: 2,000,000 Universal credits

Mierin: 3,000,000 Universal credits (03/17/14 - Proserpina)
Minerva: 1,000,000 Universal credits (02/01/17 - SNAFU)
Pieter Dravnos: 131,250 NGMI credits (10/21/13 – Proserpina)
Reaper: 5,145,000 NGMI credits (02/04/15 - SNAFU)
Rocky: 3,536,020 Universal credits (08/25/10 - AUGUR)
Samantha Beckett: 16,250 NGMI credits (01/10/14 – Proserpina)
Sifnos: 96,300 Universal credits (06/13/14 – Proserpina)
Vheldval Ex’tyrin: 6,500,000 Universal credits (11/13/17 - DL)
Wakiza: 1,700,000 Universal credits, 1,777,778 NGMI credits (01/29/19 - Blackhaunt)

Current Accounts: Team
CS 110th Group Funds: please see group budget located here.(6/2016/10) GM Reaver

Team Fund: AAPS - 4/20/17 Maniacal Laugh
  • Notes: Requires 2 out of 3 Officers to access funds.
  • Universal Credits: 314,003 credits
  • Black Market Credits: 253,344 credits
  • NGMI Credits: 1,736,623 credits
Team Fund: Spook Squad 09/01/2019 - Augur
  • Notes: Accessible by Vheld, Carl or Lahz
  • Universal Credits: 37,605,088 credits
  • Black Market Credits: N/A
  • NGMI Credits: N/A
Team Fund: Paragon Acquisition Services (P.A.S.) - 10/21/2013 - Proserpina
  • Notes: Accessible by the CO or XO
  • Universal Credits: 2,253,885 credits
  • Black Market Credits: 8,928,574 credits
  • NGMI Credits: 350,000 credits
  • Ledger: Book Keeping
Team Fund: G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown 10/16/2019 - The Bos
  • Notes: Accessible by Jezebel
  • Universal Credits: 120,000 credits
  • Black Market Credits: N/A
  • NGMI Credits: N/A
Augur
Admin

Re: MercTown State Bank (17)

Postby Sifnos » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:20 am

Perception:1d20+3 = 23
JIC:1d20 = 6/1d100 = 99

Sifnos arrives in the parking lot after dropping off any passengers and finds a spot to park. He waits and daydreams by his truck for Kesslan to arrive.
Well, look at me now.
Got a job with a decent group, Now I am about to open my first bank account.
Long way from escaping through the woods, panicked and scared.
But I was finally free from those psychotic monsters.
Everything smelled better and tasted incredible those first few weeks.
Sifnos

Postby Kesslan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 19.
JIC: 1d20 = 11. 1d100 = 33.

Kesslan hops along for the ride with Sifnos, waiting for Sifnos to park before making his way (assumably with the octoman in tow) into the banks and waiting in line for one of the tellers. When his turn comes up he approaches and explains "Kesslan would like transfer credits to this one." he says, indicating Sifnos. "Understanding is that ock-toe need account for transfer to. Or if easier, just need take amount this one owe that one for services."
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 72 SDC: 118
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ace of Spades » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Kesslan

A plump elven woman that you have seen here before waves you warmly to the counter. After hearing your request, she asks "How much would you like, sugah? I'll be happy to set your friend up with an account!"
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks
Ace of Spades is also James Miller.

“He played the king as if afraid someone else would play the Ace.”
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master

Postby Sifnos » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Sifnos trails behind Kesslan taking in the sight of the lobby.

Proserpina wrote:Kesslan

A plump elven woman that you have seen here before waves you warmly to the counter. After hearing your request, she asks "How much would you like, sugah? I'll be happy to set your friend up with an account!"

Sifnos raises a tentacle "Hello that's me. I'm an Operator just got into town and this gentleman already needed some work. His total bill comes to 95,000c and I have 1,300c on this universal card that i would like to add to the new account" Sifnos offers his card to the teller.
Sifnos

Postby Kesslan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Kesslan dips his head in acknowledgement of Sifnos' mention of 95,000cr. "Is correct amount." he affirms to the elven lady.

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ace of Spades » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Smiling sweetly at Sifnos, she guides him to a desk inside a sound-proof room and begins entering his personal information with fingers that move like lightning after Kesslan approves the transfer.

After a few minutes she provides Sifnos with a small folder of documents. "Here you are hun. I've included information on many of the services we extend to our customers. If there's nothing else you need, I hope you have a great day!" she says beaming before turning to another woman at the next window and continuing a conversation that they must have been sharing before she helped you.
Spooks OOC
Adventures of The Spooks

Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master

Postby Sifnos » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 am

Sifnos takes the folder and thanks the teller for her time.
He turns to Kesslan. "Well sir, like i said gimme a week to get it finished. You coming back to the HQ or would you like me to drop you off somewhere else?"
Sifnos

Postby Kesslan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:28 am

Kesslan patiently waits while the accounted is opened and the transfers are made, wanting to be sure the deal is done on his side of things. When questioned he shakes his head "No. This one will return on own. When ready is can radio Kesslan or come by Spook Squad and ask for."

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sifnos » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 am

Kesslan wrote:Kesslan patiently waits while the accounted is opened and the transfers are made, wanting to be sure the deal is done on his side of things. When questioned he shakes his head "No. This one will return on own. When ready is can radio Kesslan or come by Spook Squad and ask for."

Sifnos nods his understanding then says"Very good then. Thank you for the work. I will see you in a week."

Sifnos heads out of the bank and to his vehicle. Securing his bank documents in the glove box. i'll have to look at those later maybe I can get a loan to get some shop equipment. If we can figure out where we are going.

He fires up the truck and heads out.

<Templar HQ>
Sifnos

Postby Michael Maxwell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 17

Travelling with the cyberknight to the bank gives Maxwell a chance to bring the do-gooder up to speed - pretty much - on his last job.

"So, this job is a favour. A while back I had this bad accident while doing an airborne drop up near the Manistique Imperium. Screwed up my back and my legs. I wanted cybernetics so I could keep fighting but some pencil neck decides I'm not eligible. So there I am, a solider with a broken back and no work. Along comes this guy, offers me what I need to get back on my feet. Just cost me a favour."

Maxwell practically grunts the word favour.

"Next thing I know I'm cybered up and owe a big debt to this dude from Merctown. He gets me to do some muscle work, that's how I got my Icarus. I repossessed it from some juicer on last call. Couple a weeks ago he offers to pay my whole ticket for one recon job in Missouri. That's where you found me." Tapping his utility belt pocket where the video disc from the St. Louis Rift is stored, Maxwell smiles. "Yep, with this footage, I should be free and clear."

Arriving at the bank Maxwell nods.

"Okay, do your thing."

Slapping his own card on the teller table he smiles.

"Can I open an account, I'll put most of what's n here in the account and take the rest in NGMI credits. Don't like the universal stuff, too many strings attached."
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
Michael Maxwell

Postby SNAFU » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Michael Maxwell wrote:
Arriving at the bank Maxwell nods.

"Okay, do your thing."

Slapping his own card on the teller table he smiles.

"Can I open an account, I'll put most of what's n here in the account and take the rest in NGMI credits. Don't like the universal stuff, too many strings attached."

"Alright, so 500, 000 put into your new account here at the bank, and here is NGMI card topped up to 100,000. Thanks for bringing your business to the MercTown State Bank." The pretty young clerk smiles at Maxwell's rugged charm.
SNAFU

Postby Wakiza » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 21
JiC: 1d20 = 18 1d100 = 52

Michael Maxwell wrote: "So, this job is a favour. A while back I had this bad accident while doing an airborne drop up near the Manistique Imperium. Screwed up my back and my legs. I wanted cybernetics so I could keep fighting but some pencil neck decides I'm not eligible. So there I am, a solider with a broken back and no work. Along comes this guy, offers me what I need to get back on my feet. Just cost me a favour."

Maxwell practically grunts the word favour.

"Next thing I know I'm cybered up and owe a big debt to this dude from Merctown. He gets me to do some muscle work, that's how I got my Icarus. I repossessed it from some juicer on last call. Couple a weeks ago he offers to pay my whole ticket for one recon job in Missouri. That's where you found me." Tapping his utility belt pocket where the video disc from the St. Louis Rift is stored, Maxwell smiles. "Yep, with this footage, I should be free and clear."

Wak nods, "So basically you borrowed from a loan shark to get your parts? Not wise when that loan shark is the black market. But who am I to judge, I received a few parts from the Tolkeenites in a battlefield hospital, without having any idea where they came from. I try not to think about it too much, So you are supposed to be free from this guy now? Who is he?"

Michael Maxwell wrote: Arriving at the bank Maxwell nods.

"Okay, do your thing."

Wak walks up to the teller, "Hi I'm Wakiza Blackhoof and I would like to withdraw (7) 500k unsecured universal credsticks, (1) one million secured universal credstick, (1) 250k unsecured credstick, and (1) 1,750,000 secured credstick. I believe that is 6.5 million all together."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 111/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 90/90; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 50; Arms: 40 each; • Legs: 50 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 100 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:24 am

Wakiza wrote:Wak walks up to the teller, "Hi I'm Wakiza Blackhoof and I would like to withdraw (7) 500k unsecured universal credsticks, (1) one million secured universal credstick, (1) 250k unsecured credstick, and (1) 1,750,000 secured credstick. I believe that is 6.5 million all together."

"Ok, sounds like a plan, Dan." A hipster dude bank teller assists Wakiza. "Boop, bink, bonk... voila! All done, thanks for using the MercTown State Bank!" The teller hands Wakiza the credsticks he asked for.
SNAFU

Postby Wakiza » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 am

Rolls Heldover

Wak nods, "Thanks." He gathers up his credsticks and heads to the door waiting for Max. Damn Wak you spent a lot on those TW enhancements. they had better be worth it!
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 111/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 90/90; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 50; Arms: 40 each; • Legs: 50 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 100 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Finished with their business at the bank. the cyberknight and 'borg head to:

Grandad's Pizza
SNAFU

Postby Reaper » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 15 | 1d100 = 45

Reaper in a nice suit rides his cyclone up to the bank, parks it and locks it. Smiling at the bank guard he walks on in. The giant sword strapped to his back looks a bit odd as he walks in, but Reaper has the strut. "Good day, I was wondering what your conversion rates are for Black Market Credits to NGMI?"
Reaper
H.P.: 34 / 44 S.D.C.: 40 / 40 I.S.P.: 39 / 39
CA-4 M.D.C. by Location: -5% Climb / -20% skills of prowess
Helmet - 70/70 Arms (2) - 60/60 each Legs (2) - 80/80 each Main Body - 100/100
CVR-3H M.D.C. by Location: -10% to physical skills
Helmet - 50/50 Arms (2) - 35/35 each Legs (2) - 50/50 each Main Body - 120/120
Gallant H-90 (Rifle) 415/415 (single shot - does 5 round bursts)
H-260 Valiant Laser Assault Rifle 391/415 (single shot - does 3 round bursts)
MercTown Bank Account
Psionics
Sense Dimensional Anomaly - 500' Duration: 10 min ISP: 4
Precognition - 60% ISP: 8
Reaper
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Reaper wrote:Reaper in a nice suit rides his cyclone up to the bank, parks it and locks it. Smiling at the bank guard he walks on in. The giant sword strapped to his back looks a bit odd as he walks in, but Reaper has the strut. "Good day, I was wondering what your conversion rates are for Black Market Credits to NGMI?"

"Why you're in luck sir, rumors of a secure secret supply route to the West has brought the rates up to 75%, the highest they've been in years!" Exclaims the teller after a moment of searching on the computer.
SNAFU

Postby Reaper » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:40 pm

((rolls carried over))

"Excellent," he smiles. "I'd like to convert all my credits in my account to NGMI, and..." he puts down his secure universal cred stick. "I'd like to add all but 500,000 Universal Credits to the account as well. Converting the credits also to NGMI"

bank adjustment wrote:3.8 Mil BMC = 2.85 Mil NGMI @ 1:0.75
295,000 UC = 295,000 NGMI @ 1:1
Total Bank Value: 3.145 Mil NGMI
Reaper
H.P.: 34 / 44 S.D.C.: 40 / 40 I.S.P.: 39 / 39
CA-4 M.D.C. by Location: -5% Climb / -20% skills of prowess
Helmet - 70/70 Arms (2) - 60/60 each Legs (2) - 80/80 each Main Body - 100/100
CVR-3H M.D.C. by Location: -10% to physical skills
Helmet - 50/50 Arms (2) - 35/35 each Legs (2) - 50/50 each Main Body - 120/120
Gallant H-90 (Rifle) 415/415 (single shot - does 5 round bursts)
H-260 Valiant Laser Assault Rifle 391/415 (single shot - does 3 round bursts)
MercTown Bank Account
Psionics
Sense Dimensional Anomaly - 500' Duration: 10 min ISP: 4
Precognition - 60% ISP: 8
Reaper
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:48 pm

"Done, thank you for using MercTown State Bank."
SNAFU

Postby Minerva » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 19/1d100 = 63

Minerva rides her Streetwolf from the Haunt to MercTown State Bank, her cloak flapping in the breeze behind her. Upon arrival, she activates the anti-theft alarm and puts her keys in her utility belt. Walking in, she takes note of the architecture and how tall the ceilings are. Nunca tuvimos edificios como este en casa. Pulling her hood back, she waits her turn in line. Once called to a teller, she asks "Hello, I am to open account?" She slides her universal card with a cool million on it to the teller and smiles.

Translations
Nunca tuvimos edificios como este en casa.=We never had buildings like this back home.
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Minerva wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20 = 11
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 19/Original post: 1d100 = 63

Minerva rides her Streetwolf from the Haunt to MercTown State Bank, her cloak flapping in the breeze behind her. Upon arrival, she activates the anti-theft alarm and puts her keys in her utility belt. Walking in, she takes note of the architecture and how tall the ceilings are. Nunca tuvimos edificios como este en casa. Pulling her hood back, she waits her turn in line. Once called to a teller, she asks "Hello, I am to open account?" She slides her universal card with a cool million on it to the teller and smiles.

Translations
Nunca tuvimos edificios como este en casa.=We never had buildings like this back home.

"Here you are dear." the teller hands back her bank documents. Done
SNAFU

Postby Minerva » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 am

Perception: 1d20 = 1
JIC: 1d20 = 19/1d100 = 43

Minerva nods to the teller and says "Thank you very much! I will be back when I need one million credits!" She leaves the bank and jumps back on her motorcycle to look around MercTown.

To ((Madeline's Aroma of Spring))
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vheld » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:40 pm

((Rolls held.))

Vheld will briefly enter the bank, transfer a few credits around between his various cred-sticks, then make a nice healthy deposit of 4.5 million UTC to his account. Feeling much better now that he's not carrying all of his material wealth around him, he will return to The Haunt.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (8d remaining)
PPE: 327/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 230/230 (Slithn).
Energy Spheres: 904/1000 PPE (29d; floating behind Vheld)
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Vheld wrote:((Rolls held.))

Vheld will briefly enter the bank, transfer a few credits around between his various cred-sticks, then make a nice healthy deposit of 4.5 million UTC to his account. Feeling much better now that he's not carrying all of his material wealth around him, he will return to The Haunt.

Confirmed
SNAFU

Postby Carl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 16
JIC D20:1d20 = 15; D100:1d100 = 86

Carl enters the bank to make a deposit. Once he gets the teller's attention, he says, "Hello, Carl of the Spook Squad and I would like to make a deposit into my personal funds and the SS's group fund." Pulling out multiple chips, he says, "I would like to deposition 8,121,000 to my personal fund and 5,300,000 to the SS's group fund." Carl waits until the transaction is complete before heading back to the Haunt.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
Carl

Postby Ace of Spades » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 pm

The teller looks bored until Carl gives her the amounts, and that point she snaps to attention. "Yes sir Mr. Johnson, would you like a cappuccino or a drink while you wait? We just need to verify the cards and you can be on your way." A younger very attractive female comes by to handle whatever needs Carl has while he waits. About 20 minutes later the teller comes back with two receipts, "Here you go Mr. Johnson. The deposits have been made. We appreciate your and the Spook Squads business. Have a wonderful day."
Spooks OOC
Adventures of The Spooks

Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master

Postby Lahz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Perception [42%]: 1d100 = 1 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 15
JiC D100: 1d100 = 42

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 98%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Thoughtful], Roadrunner PA (No Helmet)

ISP: 179/211
Telemechanics [98%]: 1d100 = 52

Lahz walks into the bank with Toni 4-steps behind. He's not particularly heavily armed (Pistol + knife), but the presence of a 10-ft Tiger-Borg (ostensibly) bodyguard does provide self assurance as the Psi-Tech waits for assistance to be rendered by the Bank staff, "Afternoon. I am Lahz of the Spooks Squad, I need to double check out account balances for some upcoming project and heavy expenditures. I also need to open a couple accounts."

"Lahz's Bankking"
[*]
[*] Personal Account: Lahz D'Gemmel: 2,280,900
[*] Joint Account: Lahz D'Gemmel and Aurelia D'Gemmel: 4,000,000 Credits
[*] Individual Account [Minor, Requires Parental Authorization until 18]: Kaia D'Gemmel: 2,000,000 Credits
[*] [2] Unsecured Credit Cards each with 500,000 Credits

To fund this Lahz hands over:
Unsecured Universal Card: 9,280,900 credits (Ace of Spades 10-30-18).

Once this is completed, Lahz (and Tony) expect to thank the staff and head out to a waiting SUV (where Ray the Droid is waiting).
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Dodsrike » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Lahz wrote:Lahz walks into the bank with Toni 4-steps behind. He's not particularly heavily armed (Pistol + knife), but the presence of a 10-ft Tiger-Borg (ostensibly) bodyguard does provide self assurance as the Psi-Tech waits for assistance to be rendered by the Bank staff, "Afternoon. I am Lahz of the Spooks Squad, I need to double check out account balances for some upcoming project and heavy expenditures. I also need to open a couple accounts."

A bank employee comes by to determine what you need, looks on her datapad, and then says, "Of course sir. If you don't mind waiting for about ten minutes, one of our account managers will be free to assist you with your needs. While you wait, would you like a beverage sir?" If you ask for a beverage, she will bring it out to you promptly.

Almost exactly ten minutes later, she comes by, "Mr. Smithers will see you now sir. If you would please follow me." She guides you to one of the offices, opens the door for you and then closes it behind you. Inside is a younger looking man, dressed in a suit and tie, who looks up at you with a warm smile, "Welcome to the MercTown State Bank, I'm Waylon Smithers. It will be my pleasure to assist you today. For checking the balance of your organization, I will need to see some I.D., and then we can get the forms filled out for the accounts you would like to open." He will take a look at your I.D., then begins to type into his computer.

"The Spook Squads current balance is thirty-eight million, three hundred thirty-nine thousand, two hundred eighty-eight credits sir. Do you need anything else with the account sir? He waits for a response for a moment, then goes on, "If you would please fill out these forms for each account you would like to open, I will be happy to ensure the funds are deposited properly." He uses a card reader to verify the money on your unsecured card, then after the forms has been filled out, begins typing on his computer again. After about five minutes, he looks up, "Sir, the money is deposited into the accounts as you requested. If you will wait a few moments, one of the tellers will be by with your two cards." Sure enough, about a minute later the door opens, and a bank teller pops into the office to hand you two cards, and then closes the door again as they leave. Smithers look at you with a smile, "Sir, is there anything else I can do for you, or does that conclude our business today?"

Assuming the answer is no, he leads you out to the lobby, and wishes you well.
Dodsrike
Game Master

Postby Lahz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Perception [42%]: 1d100 = 73 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 1
JiC D100: 1d100 = 85

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 98%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Thoughtful], Roadrunner PA (No Helmet)

ISP: 179/211
Telemechanics [98%]: 1d100 = 12

Lahz thanks Smithers, retrieves his credit-sticks and heads out to a heavily armored SUV where his droid Ray is waiting curbside. He hands one of them to Ray, and hops into the back seat leaving Tony to follow on foot (since he can do over 100 MPH and this is likely ~20-30 MPH through MercTown).

[[ Ogre's Den ]]
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Jezebel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 am

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 31
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 34
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance

Jez arrives on her Hornet, parks & secures the vehicle, and walks inside. Once at the teller, she explains the need to establish a business account for G.I.R.L.S. She then deposits 120,000 credits from her Non-Secure Universal Card into the new account before bidding the teller a good day and leaving.

(Northern Gun Store)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Return to The Hub