The Quiet Warrior Inn (80)

Market District

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

The Quiet Warrior Inn (80)

Postby Augur » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am

There is absolutely nothing spectacular about the place. Like many small inns around the world, it is run by a couple of average humans. Upon entering, you see several of Merctown's less aggressive adventurers (mostly scholars or scouts) hanging about the common room, chatting with each other about life experiences.

The owners of the inn are an elderly human couple who always seem to be fighting but obviously love each other very much. The man appears to be rather skinny and seems to drink and sleep quite a bit, while the woman is larger and obviously loves to cook. Several of the Merctown locals have taken to calling her "mom" and she is known for bringing baked goods and soup to residents who fall ill or injure themselves.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Re: The Quiet Warrior Inn (80)

Postby Barric Darkwind » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 1 | 1d100 = 59

Barric walks into The Quiet Warrior Inn with a tired smile on his face. The large Tokanii gives a slight rub to his lower back as he waits to be seen by staff. "I'm looking for a place to stay for the night. I may have to spend a few nights here as well, if that's ok of course. For tonight I'm just looking for a soft bed and a hot bath." If accepted, Barric will hand over his cred stick, pay for the night, and then head up to his room to store his items and take a long hot bath.
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper
M.D.C.: 165/165
P.P.E.: 91/113
I.S.P.: 87/97
Conditions
• -20% to detect w/ Thermal Systems
• 1/2 damage from all forms of fire
• Sense Supernatural Evil: 340'
• Horror Factor: 13
• Nightvision: 300'
• Sixth Sense
Equipment
• NG Stalker Suit
• N-F20A: 75/75
• Talisman P.P.E. Ring: 50/50

Accurate as of 10JUL17
Barric Darkwind
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Barric Darkwind wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+2 = 12
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 1 | Original post: 1d100 = 59

Barric walks into The Quiet Warrior Inn with a tired smile on his face. The large Tokanii gives a slight rub to his lower back as he waits to be seen by staff. "I'm looking for a place to stay for the night. I may have to spend a few nights here as well, if that's ok of course. For tonight I'm just looking for a soft bed and a hot bath." If accepted, Barric will hand over his cred stick, pay for the night, and then head up to his room to store his items and take a long hot bath.

"Welcome to the Warrior." The transaction is complete.

(OOC- FYI: you don't need to wait around for things like this or for any shopping for that matter. You can shop in one thread and RP in another at same time.)
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Barric Darkwind » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 20 | 1d100 = 8

Barric nods and thanks the clerk. He then heads up to his room and stores his belongings before soaking himself in a long, hot bath. Feeling as if his vitality is once again restored, Barric finishes gussying up before throwing on his dress clothes (consisting of very formal, fine woven robes) and heading out for the night.

((Grapevine))
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper
M.D.C.: 165/165
P.P.E.: 91/113
I.S.P.: 87/97
Conditions
• -20% to detect w/ Thermal Systems
• 1/2 damage from all forms of fire
• Sense Supernatural Evil: 340'
• Horror Factor: 13
• Nightvision: 300'
• Sixth Sense
Equipment
• NG Stalker Suit