Spokes Motel (65)

Market District

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Spokes Motel (65)

Postby Augur » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Clean and nice without being too fancy or expensive the Spokes Motel has eight stories of 140 rooms. Each has its own private bathroom, a television and telephone. The cost is 90 credits a night.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Re: Spokes Motel (65)

Postby Mercedes » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 2
Just In Case: 1d20 = 5; 1d100 = 85

Dusty and tired from her long journey, Quenya shuffles into the Spokes Motel. She tries to keep her posture, but every move aches and her muscles seem to protest as she steps up to the front desk. She pulls her helmet off once more and if there's an attendant on duty, she immediately addresses him/her. Quenya's manner is proper, but slightly haughty, such as it would be addressing an underling.

"Excuse me, yes, hello. I beg your pardon but I rather require a room. Do tell me one is available."

If there's no one at the desk at the moment, she instead rings the bell/buzzer, timing her interval to exactly one minute between buzzes. If she's kept waiting, she still says the above, but with much more of an edge in her voice.

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
Mercedes

Postby Argent » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 am

The older woman sitting at the check in desk looks up at Mercedes and smiles politely as Mercedes approaches. Mercedes tone, however, gets a slight raise of an eyebrow, but the woman is clearly a professional so she simply replies, "We do have rooms available. The rooms are 90 credits per night." The clerk starts to get Mercedes' room ready and asks, "How many nights were you planning on staying with us, dear?"
Argent

Postby Mercedes » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 8
Just In Case: 1d20 = 8; 1d100 = 40

Mercedes, oblivious to the reaction she recieves, doesn't soften her tone or change her upper-class British accent.

"Ninty credits is perfectly reasonable. Forgive my manners, I am Mercedes Kendall. And you are? May I possibly pay as I go? Reason being is that I have no idea my length of stay."

She pulls out her credit chip but parts with it reluctantly. There's a moment where the clerk at the desk needs to make a face and almost tug it from Mercedes' grip. "Ah, ha,", Mercedes chuckles slightly blushing,"Pardon me."

Perhaps I should ask about getting the dirt off this damned armor.

"Sorry to trouble you, but would you happen to know where I would be able to have my armor cleaned?"

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Postby Argent » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

The clerk nods as she is finally able to get Mercedes' cred stick away from her and asks, "Will you just be paying for one night, ma'am?" As she waits for a response to that question, the clerk considers Mercedes' question about armour and she replies, "Nine Lives Armoury does excellent work in repairing armour. There is a good chance they would also clean off armour." The clerk shrugs and adds, "If they do not, then I imagine they would be able to tell you where you can get your armour cleaned."
Argent

Postby Mercedes » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:39 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 7
Just In Case: 1d20 = 14; 1d100 = 29

"I shall pay for tonight and if I need to stay longer, I will do so before checkout time. How does that sound?", Mercedes asks slightly haughtily.

"If you do not mind, where may I find Nine Lives Armoury?", she asks politely, fixated on her cred stick. She taps her fingers on the desk while it's out of her possession, filled with impatience she can barely contain.

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Postby Argent » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 pm

The clerk nods at Mercedes and replies, "That's just fine, dear." She then swipes Mercedes' cred stick and hands it back to her along with a room key and a receipt for the one nights fee that has been paid. When Mercedes asks her where she can find Nine Lives Armoury, the clerk pulls out a map similar to the one the personnel at the City Gates had given her and points to where they are currently located on the map and shows Mercedes exactly where Nine Lives is and how she can get there from the Spokes Motel. "Is there anything else I can do to help you?" the clerk asks Mercedes.

(OOC: creds have been deducted from PC sheet)
Argent

Postby Mercedes » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18; 1d100 = 1

"You have been most gracious, thank you."

Mercedes curtsies formally and takes her leave to locate her room. Upon locating it, she decides to take the time to shower or bathe, depending on the facilities available (with her preference being a bath). Upon entering, her gear she haphazardly throws in one corner of the room but her armour she lays out almost religiously on a chair or beside the bed (again dependant on what is there). She checks the locks multiple times to make certain the door to her room is locked.
Finally, she takes her Battle Fury Blade with her, just in case her bath is interrupted. Mercedes leans the weapon, point down against the wall next to the tub within easy reach and has her long, relaxing bath.

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Postby Mercedes » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Mercedes, summoned by a minion of her lord, gathers her belongings and checks out to meet with an emissary.

She is rather upset at having had her first true leisure time in recent memory interrupted.

<Roughnecks adventure thread>

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Return to The Spokes