Percussion, Brass and Strings (89)

Market District

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Percussion, Brass and Strings (89)

Postby Augur » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 am

A musical instrument store that deals in everything from electric guitars and drums to violins and French Horns. Aside from instruments, the shop carries a wide selection of sheet music, musical aids and accessories.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: Percussion, Brass and Strings (89)

Postby Nero » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:28 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
J.I.C: 1d20 = 17|1d100 = 96

Zelda strolls in, looking fairly content with herself - although certainly out of place in the store. Strolling up to the counter she crooks an eye at the clerk suspiciously, "You gents carry any electric violins? Need a spare for practicing, my pride and joy is just too delicate to play often. Don't want anything bad happenin' to it in case of gambor gorilla hootenanny - just can't be too careful around mercs." Tapping the desk rather comfortably, she leans in to establish that eye-contact level of intensity that's just terrifying.

"See I take my music very seriously, and I demand quality - I need something I can actually play, you get my meaning? I don't want any rehash junk, and I know it when I play it..."

Still maintaining her vigilant stance she looks around at the musical offerings, content on a rather thick looking compilation of works labeled 'Baroque Essentials'. "Alrighty, I'll be back with what I need - and then we can discuss that violin."

With a fervent haste she assembles a shopping cart and dumps it on the counter, "This should just about do it."

Shopping List:
Electric Violin of high quality, Coalition skull for the scroll.
Several sets of neon replacement strings
High quality amplifier w/ cables
Baroque sheet music
Romantic sheet music
2x High quality (insert futuristic material) violin bows
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

Nero

Postby Nero » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:04 pm

((Rolls Held))

Obviously irked by the clerk's lackadaisical nature she vigorously taps on the counter, "Hey daft-lord, you gonna ring me out today? I got places to be."

Nero slaps her card on the counter, and when checked out, hastily exists the small store. "You go and have yourself a fine Texas day!"

Damn, the world is just filled with morons... ain't there a damn redeeming soul in this wasteland?

((Roughnecks Compound))
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

Nero

Postby Barric Darkwind » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:59 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 2 | 1d100 = 79

Barric strolls into the shop, waving a large hand towards the service representative, "Hello there! My name is Barric, I am in the market for a nice harmonica. Have I found myself in the right place?"
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper
M.D.C.: 165/165
P.P.E.: 91/113
I.S.P.: 87/97
Conditions
• -20% to detect w/ Thermal Systems
• 1/2 damage from all forms of fire
• Sense Supernatural Evil: 340'
• Horror Factor: 13
• Nightvision: 300'
• Sixth Sense
Equipment
• NG Stalker Suit
• N-F20A: 75/75
• Talisman P.P.E. Ring: 50/50

Accurate as of 10JUL17
Barric Darkwind
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Virtus » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Barric Darkwind wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+2 = 18
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 2 | Original post: 1d100 = 79

Barric strolls into the shop, waving a large hand towards the service representative, "Hello there! My name is Barric, I am in the market for a nice harmonica. Have I found myself in the right place?"

A tall human behind the counter, saunters over to you. "Hey man. A harmonica? Sure man, you bet. Right cheere. he says with a friendly smile. "We've got em all the way from fifty credits on up over one thousand." and he's not wrong. They've got everything from cheap to very expensive in most common keys. Three hundred credits will actually get you a professional grade fully chromatic harmonica.
Virtus
Game Master

Postby Barric Darkwind » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 3 | 1d100 = 54

"Ah, fantastic!" Barric says with a wide smile, "I'd like something with a classical feel, something that has some history to it, you know?" Pacing slightly, Barric eyes the wares at hand, "A thousand credits isn't outside the question, you can't put a price on something like this after all. So if you have a blues harmonica, you have a customer." With that, Barric will slide a card on a table if presented with a decent sale. Realistically, Barric will buy one regardless, assuming the price isn't above 1,500 credits. After that he will make his way out of the store.
((The Pyramid Emporium))
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper
M.D.C.: 165/165
P.P.E.: 91/113
I.S.P.: 87/97
Conditions
• -20% to detect w/ Thermal Systems
• 1/2 damage from all forms of fire
• Sense Supernatural Evil: 340'
• Horror Factor: 13
• Nightvision: 300'
• Sixth Sense
Equipment
• NG Stalker Suit