Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Weapons Vendors from everywhere sell their wares here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby SNAFU » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 am

Barric Darkwind wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+2 = 10
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 9 | Original post: 1d100 = 99

Barric just smiles back at the clerk, "I wasn't aware I was asking for anything custom, just the forcefield belt." Handing over his cred stick, Barric maintains his toothy grin. It's not worth the argument. I'm sure this security would have a blaster against my head in no time. Could I rip this man apart and probably two of those bots before I went down? Sure. But its not quite worth it. When the transaction is finished, Barric will smile again and bid his farewell, "Take care."

NG Store


"Done and done."
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Lahz » Thu May 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 14 [+3 involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 17
JiC D100: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 90%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Radiate Nature [Wary/Hopeful]

Telemechanics: 1d100 = 49

Personal ISP: 181/181

Lahz & Ray wander into the Naruni Enterprises showroom off the street and he casts about for the fellow who helped him last time (or alternatively, someone free), "Hiya, I need to see about availability of one of a couple Forcefields. One for integration into a power armor. One for ... just in case."

Shopping List wrote:[2] NE-F50A Superheavy Forcefield, GMG Pg 198, 200k
[1] Installation/Integration of 1 Forcefield into the Marauder PA
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby SNAFU » Fri May 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Lahz wrote:Perception [+2]: Original post: 1d20+2 = 14 [+3 involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20 = 17
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 90%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Radiate Nature [Wary/Hopeful]

Telemechanics: Original post: 1d100 = 49

Personal ISP: 181/181

Lahz & Ray wander into the Naruni Enterprises showroom off the street and he casts about for the fellow who helped him last time (or alternatively, someone free), "Hiya, I need to see about availability of one of a couple Forcefields. One for integration into a power armor. One for ... just in case."

Shopping List wrote:[2] NE-F50A Superheavy Forcefield, GMG Pg 198, 200k
[1] Installation/Integration of 1 Forcefield into the Marauder PA


"600, 000 for the lot. This is done."
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby John » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 35

John lets out a low whistle as he enters the store. He'd heard of Naruni in his travels and even ran into some of their wares from time to time but he'd never seen a whole building full of the stuff before. He takes his time making his way through the store and eventually settles on a set of medium force field belts and a plasma cartridge revolver. He does have a question however and tracks down a clerk to ask. "Excuse me, I saw there," he says pointing at a sign, "that you can add magazine and grenade pouches to these crossbelts. Is that all you can add to them? I'd like mag pouches on one but on the other I'd like to holster this revolver and also keep a radio and maybe another little pouch to put whatever in. And on the back I'd like to be able to attach a pair of sword scabards. Is that something you can do?"

NE-F20A Medium Force Field 60,000
w/ 4 Mag Pouches, 1 Radio Pouch, 1 Chest Holster (for the NE-6SL), 1 Multi-Purpose Pouch and scabbard attachments on the back for 2 swords
(book says adding mag pouches is free, dunno about the non standard stuff)
1 Spare E-Clip 5000-7000 GMG p. 111 (5k per [img=http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=128331#p128331]this thread[/img])
NE-6SL Slim-Line "Magnum" Revolver DB8 p. 25 30,000
4 Standard Cartridge Speed Loaders DB8 p. 25 200 ea = 800
2 Light Cartridge Speed Loader DB8 p. 25 200ea = 400
1 box NE-001PC "Light" Plasma Cartridge 1200
1 box NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridge 2600
Total book price 98,800
John Smith
Stats: 192 MDC, 242 PPE
Abilities: Spell Strength 13, Charm/Impress 90%, Invoke Trust/Intimidate 80%, Fire & Cold Resistant (half damage), Bio-Regeneration, Sense Rifts 150 miles, Sense Other Dimensional Disturbances (Teleportation, etc) 75 miles
Minions and Familiar
Sharak (Avian Biomech Familiar)
Stats: 45 MDC
Abilities: Telescopic Vision (2 miles), Natural Radar (2000'), Impervious to Diseases that affect flesh & blood animals
User avatar
John
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 am

Perception 1d100 = 8
JIC 1d20 = 7
JIC 1d100 = 15

Dhaltuun’s eyes pop when he sees the Naruni building ”holy crap!!! He stops in mid stride to stand and gawk ”Do you see this, Marcella? This place is WAY out of our budget. I will be back though.” With a las longing look at the display window, Dhaltuun heads o his next stop. ”Maybe the spokes has something i can afford.”

((The Spokes))
Conditions
PPE: 9 / 108
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
railgun ammo: 100 / 200
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: leprecoon99

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 am

John wrote:John lets out a low whistle as he enters the store. He'd heard of Naruni in his travels and even ran into some of their wares from time to time but he'd never seen a whole building full of the stuff before. He takes his time making his way through the store and eventually settles on a set of medium force field belts and a plasma cartridge revolver. He does have a question however and tracks down a clerk to ask. "Excuse me, I saw there," he says pointing at a sign, "that you can add magazine and grenade pouches to these crossbelts. Is that all you can add to them? I'd like mag pouches on one but on the other I'd like to holster this revolver and also keep a radio and maybe another little pouch to put whatever in. And on the back I'd like to be able to attach a pair of sword scabards. Is that something you can do?"

NE-F20A Medium Force Field 60,000
w/ 4 Mag Pouches, 1 Radio Pouch, 1 Chest Holster (for the NE-6SL), 1 Multi-Purpose Pouch and scabbard attachments on the back for 2 swords
(book says adding mag pouches is free, dunno about the non standard stuff)
1 Spare E-Clip 5000-7000 GMG p. 111 (5k per [img=http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=128331#p128331]this thread[/img])
NE-6SL Slim-Line "Magnum" Revolver DB8 p. 25 30,000
4 Standard Cartridge Speed Loaders DB8 p. 25 200 ea = 800
2 Light Cartridge Speed Loader DB8 p. 25 200ea = 400
1 box NE-001PC "Light" Plasma Cartridge 1200
1 box NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridge 2600
Total book price 98,800


The blue skinned Uteni, shapeshifted into a blue skinned human, greets John as he enters the showroom, "Welcome to Naruni Enterprises, you sir, have come to the right place, for the most advanced and powerful technological weapons in this world. How may I help you today?" John sees the avarice gleaming in the d-bee's eyes (Perception 20).

After walking John through the showroom and John makes his list, the Uteni types on his data pad for a few minutes. "Force fields are all the rage, it's difficult for us to keep them in stock. Please give me a few minutes, to check the storeroom."

He comes back a few minutes later, "Well sir, we do have all of this in stock, and we are happy to modify the bandoliers as you've requested." He types a few things more, and then presents the total, 128,900 credits. OOC, the force field is on the list for 90,000 credits including the customizations, the other items are at list price.

As John contemplates spending this much money, the Uteni looks around and mumbles under his breath, "Wasn't there a dwarf with a bird here just a second ago. Damn, I lost a potential customer. Shulkh is going to hit me with a quota penalty when he watches the day's security footage."
User avatar
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby John » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3
JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 37

John barely stifles a laugh, "Don't you think 30,000 credits is a bit much to sew on a holster and a couple D rings? I'm sure Naruni Enterprises' sewing is of the highest possible quality but I'm not paying that much for it. He takes a beat to let his words sink in then continues, "Look, let's not waste each other's time. This work is worth, at most, maybe, MAYBE, 5,000 credits to me. If you can come down to that neighborhood then great, you have a sale. If not I'll just take one with the usual magazine pouches on both belts and get out of your ha...," he pauses as he realizes he's talking to a bald, blue human and was about to say hair, "uh... scalp."

However the transaction turns out he pays with his Universal card and heads off to his next stop.

OOC: I think I screwed up my math, it should be 100k even book price. John is willing to go as high as 10k for the custom work but no higher.

[Northern Gun Store]
John Smith
Stats: 192 MDC, 242 PPE
Abilities: Spell Strength 13, Charm/Impress 90%, Invoke Trust/Intimidate 80%, Fire & Cold Resistant (half damage), Bio-Regeneration, Sense Rifts 150 miles, Sense Other Dimensional Disturbances (Teleportation, etc) 75 miles
Minions and Familiar
Sharak (Avian Biomech Familiar)
Stats: 45 MDC
Abilities: Telescopic Vision (2 miles), Natural Radar (2000'), Impervious to Diseases that affect flesh & blood animals
User avatar
John
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Dime Store Magic » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:33 am

John wrote:John barely stifles a laugh, "Don't you think 30,000 credits is a bit much to sew on a holster and a couple D rings? I'm sure Naruni Enterprises' sewing is of the highest possible quality but I'm not paying that much for it. He takes a beat to let his words sink in then continues, "Look, let's not waste each other's time. This work is worth, at most, maybe, MAYBE, 5,000 credits to me. If you can come down to that neighborhood then great, you have a sale. If not I'll just take one with the usual magazine pouches on both belts and get out of your ha...," he pauses as he realizes he's talking to a bald, blue human and was about to say hair, "uh... scalp."

However the transaction turns out he pays with his Universal card and heads off to his next stop.

OOC: I think I screwed up my math, it should be 100k even book price. John is willing to go as high as 10k for the custom work but no higher.


The Utenii doesn't blink when John shows his outrage at the price, "Sir, the customization to the bandoleer are being offered at no charge. The force field generator is 90,000 credits. Like I said, these devices are difficult to keep on the shelves. Do you put a bargain price on your life?" OOC - You the player knows the book price is 60K, but your character doesn't.

The two get down to business haggling over the price. The loss of a potential customer in the dwarf, appears to have shaken the Uteni's normal stone cold negotiation tactics, after 45 minutes, and two walks to the door by John, he get's the price down to 109,000 credits.

OOC - I won't be able to update your character sheet until most likely tomorrow. 2/6/2017 DSM
User avatar
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Erg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18 (Additional +3 Involving Magic , Machines , or their Combination)
JIC: 1d20 = 9 , 1d100 = 18

From: MysticGuild
Erg comes in looking for the service counter / sales rep.

"Hello, I want you to add your very best force field to each of these two suits of concealed armor. What is your lead time to complete the work?"

Erg present to them his two :

Armored Executive M.D.C. Business Suit Coat
M.D.C. by Location:
• Main Body: 8
Modifiers: Excellent mobility; no penalty to physical skills
Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)

Mercinaries-p.125
Expecting 1d4 = 4 days for install. $40,000 Install fee.
N-F50A Super Force Field 160MDC Price $200,000.
So around ~$240,000 each x2 = around ~$480,000 for both


Installed for 480,000
Erg Flux
Status
HP(34) .. SDC(20) .. ISP(58) .. PPE(144)
•On Person Gear: Miniature PPE(180) Battery
•Utility Belt , Updraft TW-Shoes 8PPE 30m 50Spd Max altitude 1,000ft
•VehicleStopper 300ft 6d6MD+KnockBack Amo1 (1reload take 4 actions)
•MiserShard 2d6MDC/SDC , Wielder heals damage dealt PFWE-p.156 , Damage Doesn't Heal Normally PFWE-p.156
User avatar
Erg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am
Location: Rifts Earth: Spook Squad Bound

Re: Naruni Enterprise Building (21)

Postby Erg » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11 (Additional +3 Involving Magic , Machines , or their Combination)
JIC: 1d20 = 6 , 1d100 = 51

"Thank you, nice doing business with your"

Erg leaves, 1st quickly to the Haunt , just to pick up the credit card Carl gave him .. Then on to: Spy Gear Electronics
Erg Flux
Status
HP(34) .. SDC(20) .. ISP(58) .. PPE(144)
•On Person Gear: Miniature PPE(180) Battery
•Utility Belt , Updraft TW-Shoes 8PPE 30m 50Spd Max altitude 1,000ft
•VehicleStopper 300ft 6d6MD+KnockBack Amo1 (1reload take 4 actions)
•MiserShard 2d6MDC/SDC , Wielder heals damage dealt PFWE-p.156 , Damage Doesn't Heal Normally PFWE-p.156
User avatar
Erg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am
Location: Rifts Earth: Spook Squad Bound

Previous

Return to The Arms Bazaar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests