Northern Gun Store (108)

Weapons Vendors from everywhere sell their wares here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Northern Gun Store (108)

Postby Augur » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 am

An official retailer of the Ishpeming manufacturer, this store sells all of the weapons, armor, vehicles and equipment made by Northern Gun. Prices are identical to the market cost, and only those who buy in bulk (a hundred or more units, or with a total in excess of 20 million credits) receive any kind of discount and even then it's only 5-10%. NG is stenciled in 15' high letters on the garage doors right of the pedestrian entrance and showroom. Behind the showroom glass you see the innumerable weapons, gear, and vehicles that have made Northern Gun the largest weapons manufacturer in North America. Around the showroom, large ceiling mounted view screens show NG products in action.

+5% to each roll to find NG items of any rarity
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: Northern Gun Store (108)

Postby Beltin Delhomme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 am

-----------------------------------
Perception: 1d100 = 30/77%
JIC: 1d20 = 7| 1d100 = 90%
Beltin enters the showroom and spends some time perusing the power armor section. When he is inevitably approached by a sales representative, the young investigator will ask politely, "Thank you for your interest. Last time I was here, Trevor was of amazing help. Is he still employed here? If so, I would like to work with him again." Salespeople work on commission, right? Always good to be a repeat customer with someone who treated you well.

Regardless of who ends up tending to his needs, Beltin will ask about the stats of the various PA suits, clearly interested in a few. But once he sees the price tag, the young investigator seems to get gun shy.

After a little bit more browsing (non-PA things), he settles on some smaller items.
  • Portable Computer (mega-computer, military applications) 10,000 GMG p. 186
  • Reference Libraries for Science/Technical skills (11) 200-400 ea = 2200-4400 GMG p. 186
    • Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry: Analytical, Botany, Astrophysics, Xenology, Zoology, Excavation, History: North America, History: Coalition, Law (General)
  • Portable Bio-Scan & Bio-Lab (poor availability) 5000 GMG p. 185
  • Portable Robotics & Environmental Body Armor Tool Kit 50,000 GMG p. 187-188

N/A
Research. 1d100 = 62 | 67% <== To evaluate the different PAs and how best to put together one that suits his investigative needs.
Last edited by Beltin Delhomme on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beltin Delhomme
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Lucille Davis » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:16 am

Perception: 1d100 = 49 / 25% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 59

Lucy walks in behind Saffron. The giant NG on the outside of the building had filled her with joy, and while this was not a home coming, it was a coming home of sorts for her. The showroom sparkled before her eyes brimming with its weapons and gear, brightening her mood even more. "Wow... it's all so beautiful..." It's only when she starts eyeing the price tags that she realizes how out of her league most of this stuff is. "I've really got to get some work soon. Maybe they've got a good salvage yard I could pick through around here?"

A bit crestfallen, she turns to Saffron. Well, this place is probably too rich for my blood, but maybe I can help you spot some deals?

{Skill rolls}
Appraise Goods 54% / 1d100 = 34 -- PASS (to help Saffron examine the merchandise)
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 127/131
I.S.P.: 22/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Lucille Davis

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 49% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 81

As Saffron walks into the Northern Gun store her eyes light up at seeing row upon row of guns. "Shiny!", she murmurs as she takes it all in.

Lucille Davis wrote:Lucy walks in behind Saffron. The giant NG on the outside of the building had filled her with joy, and while this was not a home coming, it was a coming home of sorts for her. The showroom sparkled before her eyes brimming with its weapons and gear, brightening her mood even more. "Wow... it's all so beautiful..."

Turning to Lucille she replies, "Isn't it though?".

Lucille Davis wrote:A bit crestfallen, she turns to Saffron. "Well, this place is probably too rich for my blood, but maybe I can help you spot some deals?".

Saffron cringes on the inside and feels a tiny bit guilty at how much money she is about to spend in front of her new friend, but she smiles and says, "If you see any deals let me know, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. Aaaand if you see something you like, let me know. Maybe we can work it into a deal here.".

As she steps up to the counter, Saffron nonchalantly adjusts her jacket to maximize the amount of cleavage on display. Once there, Saffron draws and unloads the E-clips from both her pistols before setting them on the counter. Next she neatly places her suit of old NG RA10 Bullet Ride Armor next to the pistols and attempts to get the attention of the sales staff. Once she has a salesperson to talk to, Saffron pours on the charm as she lets them know what she wants, "Hi there! Sooo, I am looking to trade these wonderful N-G items in as well as purchase a pair of those spectacular 45 L-P's I keep hearing about. So are you the one my friend and I should be talking to about helping us out?", Saffron gently bites down on her bottom lip as she leans over the counter a bit towards the sales rep.

{Rolls}
She uses both her charm and looks to see how good a deal she can get on both her trade ins and buying the new pistols. And maybe seeing if she can buy something nice for Lucille, if she picks something.
Charm/Impress: 15% / 1d100 = 50%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60% / 1d100 = 6%
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Saffron Reynolds

Postby Legion » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:08 pm

Beltin, Lucille, and Saffron

A salesman wearing black casual slacks and a red polo shirt with NG embroidered on it in black letters approaches all three of the latest arrivals. He's in his mid-20s and his badge says 'Chet'. "Welcome to Northern Gun of MercTown. What can I help you with today folks?".

Beltin

Beltin Delhomme wrote:Beltin enters the showroom and spends some time perusing the power armor section. When he is inevitably approached by a sales representative, the young investigator will ask politely, "Thank you for your interest. Last time I was here, Trevor was of amazing help. Is he still employed here? If so, I would like to work with him again." Salespeople work on commission, right? Always good to be a repeat customer with someone who treated you well.

Regardless of who ends up tending to his needs, Beltin will ask about the stats of the various PA suits, clearly interested in a few. But once he sees the price tag, the young investigator seems to get gun shy.

He hears Beltin out then, "I'm afraid I don't know Trevor sir, although I just recently transferred here to MercTown. And unfortunately power armor isn't my department. But if you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I will call someone up here for you?". He then keys a small communicator in his ear and speaks quietly into it, "We have a customer who needs assistance in the power armor garage, could you send someone up ASAP?". Turning back to Beltin he smiles and says, "Someone will be with you shortly."

Lucille and Saffron

Now that he is done with Beltin, the young man turns to Lucille and Saffron. "Welcome ladies, and what can I help you with?".

Saffron Reynolds wrote:As Saffron walks into the Northern Gun store her eyes light up at seeing row upon row of guns. "Shiny!", she murmurs as she takes it all in.

As she steps up to the counter, Saffron nonchalantly adjusts her jacket to maximize the amount of cleavage on display. Once there, Saffron draws and unloads the E-clips from both her pistols before setting them on the counter. Next she neatly places her suit of old NG RA10 Bullet Ride Armor next to the pistols and attempts to get the attention of the sales staff. Once she has a salesperson to talk to, Saffron pours on the charm as she lets them know what she wants, "Hi there! Sooo, I am looking to trade these wonderful N-G items in as well as purchase a pair of those spectacular 45 L-P's I keep hearing about. So are you the one my friend and I should be talking to about helping us out?", Saffron gently bites down on her bottom lip as she leans over the counter a bit towards the sales rep.

Chet gulps a bit nervously at Saffron's forward behaviour, but nods as she sets down her equipment and explains what she is looking for. "I can certainly help you out with this. Just give me a few minutes to look these over, then I just need to consult our system on current trade-in value. Oh, and I will check inventory on the NG-45LP's as well.". And with that Chet begins to expertly field strip both pistols and disassemble the body armor. He proceeds to check over the weapons E-clip contact points and a number of other important 'wear points' of the weapons and then he checks the hard plating and joints of the body armor. Finally he consults his computer for a few minutes before picking up a tablet and presenting it to Saffron, "Ok, so here is what I can offer for trade-in on your equipment. The downside is that the armor is something we have a lot of in stock so I can only offer you 4,000 credits for it today. The pistols I can do better on and offer you 9,500 credits a piece however. Which is about half full price value brand new. Now, as for the pistols you are interested in buying today, we recently received a shipment in so we have a number of brand new ones in stock priced at 20,000 a piece. Also, I have two pre-owned NG-45LP's in stock priced at 13,500 each. And I can assure you, our pre-owned stock is just as reliable is our new items! Here, allow me to show you.". As he has been talking, Chet has moved to the far end of the gun counter where the store keeps it's 'pre-owned' stock. He pulls out two NG-45 Long Pistols and sets them down on a pad on the counter top. He gives Saffron a nod, clearly offering Saffron to inspect them. "And of course, we have an in door range if you would like to try them out as well.".
ImageImage
Legion
Game Master

Postby Beltin Delhomme » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:30 am

Perception: 1d100 = 47/77%
JIC: 1d20 = 12| 1d100 = 38%

Sine Finem Belli wrote:He hears Beltin out then, "I'm afraid I don't know Trevor sir, although I just recently transferred here to MercTown. And unfortunately power armor isn't my department. But if you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I will call someone up here for you?". He then keys a small communicator in his ear and speaks quietly into it, "We have a customer who needs assistance in the power armor garage, could you send someone up ASAP?". Turning back to Beltin he smiles and says, "Someone will be with you shortly."

"Thank you Chet," Beltin smiles politely and nods. He continues to browse the power armors, watching whatever promotional videos are on display as he waits for someone to tend to him. Given that I still need to gain more experience with power armors, I should probably not go with anything too ostentatious. No need to draw undue attention to myself. Instinctively, the young investigator shies away from the louder more combat-oriented power armors. The videos proclaiming loud explosions and touting the massive nature of the gun are quickly rejected.

He mentally settles on a short list (in order of preference). Intending to purchase only one PA, he asks about availability in order of preference.

Otherwise, if left alone for a considerable amount of time, Beltin will begin to eavesdrop a little on Lucille and Saffron as they try to negotiate a bargain on their new weapons. Bravo. The young investigator thinks to himself as Chet seems to hold himself to a high standard despite Saffron's forward nature.
Beltin Delhomme
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Lucille Davis » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 am

Perception: 1d100 = 9 / 25% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 24

Lucy studiously tries to keep her eyes off of Saffron and her... well, her! "To be that self-possessed, must be something. Such confidence." Lucy can't help but feel her awkwardness compounding next to Saffron, but she tries her best to stay out of the way and, oh, smile! "Right! Smile! But not too much!"

She notes Beltin pursuing the merchandise and overhears him mention power armor to their clerk. "He must be one of these hot shot merc soldiers I've read about. Maybe he's after one of those classic NG-X9 Mk III Samsons, so cool, or NG-X44 Blue Boys. Shame to be tucked away in armor though. He's not bad on the eyes... Oh no, I'm doing it again. Hiuk moavher’uk!! (Gobbley) This Saffron has got me off balance."

She tries desperately to focus elsewhere. A name badge hovers before her. Chet. Got it. She moves out of the line of sight to let Saffron take center stage. They talk and Saffron brings out her goods. Guns! E-clips! Armor! "Finally something I understand!" She watches Chet inspect Saffron's gear, noting his eye for detail. "He's not likely to miss much," she says under her breath to Saffron as he probes some of the NG-RA10's more sensitive joints. And even though she knows the rough prices, her mouth still gapes for a moment at the cost of an NG-45LP. The moment leaves her pondering about the amount on her poor little black card while Saffron attempts to work her magic.

Gobbley
His mother's (idiomatic for "damn (it)")
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status

Lucille Davis

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 96

Sine Finem Belli wrote:Chet gulps a bit nervously at Saffron's forward behaviour, but nods as she sets down her equipment and explains what she is looking for. "I can certainly help you out with this. Just give me a few minutes to look these over, then I just need to consult our system on current trade-in value. Oh, and I will check inventory on the NG-45LP's as well.". And with that Chet begins to expertly field strip both pistols and disassemble the body armor. He proceeds to check over the weapons E-clip contact points and a number of other important 'wear points' of the weapons and then he checks the hard plating and joints of the body armor. Finally he consults his computer for a few minutes before picking up a tablet and presenting it to Saffron, "Ok, so here is what I can offer for trade-in on your equipment. The downside is that the armor is something we have a lot of in stock so I can only offer you 4,000 credits for it today. The pistols I can do better on and offer you 9,500 credits a piece however. Which is about half full price value brand new. Now, as for the pistols you are interested in buying today, we recently received a shipment in so we have a number of brand new ones in stock priced at 20,000 a piece. Also, I have two pre-owned NG-45LP's in stock priced at 13,500 each. And I can assure you, our pre-owned stock is just as reliable is our new items! Here, allow me to show you.". As he has been talking, Chet has moved to the far end of the gun counter where the store keeps it's 'pre-owned' stock. He pulls out two NG-45 Long Pistols and sets them down on a pad on the counter top. He gives Saffron a nod, clearly offering Saffron to inspect them. "And of course, we have an in door range if you would like to try them out as well.".

Saffron is very focused on Chet while she stands there observing and waiting patiently thinking to herself, "I really hope I get a good deal here.", Saffron follows Chet to end of the counter and picks up the pre-owned guns and looks them over. Saffron looks over at Chet and says,"You've got yourself a deal. The pair of NG-35s and the Arrow Ride Armor trade-in value plus 4,000 in credits to buy the used NG-45LPs. But first I would love to try out your indoor range.".

Saffron looks over to Lucille with smirk on her face,"I am going to test these babies out,it shouldn't take that long. Would you like to join me?". Saffron goes into the range and shoots a couple of shots and finds them satisfactory.

Once she is done at the range and the sale is complete Saffron heads on out to her next shopping destination with Lucille in tow.

Heading to Shooters (114)
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Saffron Reynolds

Postby Lucille Davis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:33 am

**rolls held**

"Worth checking out the used merchandise", Lucy says as she follows behind Saffron, still lost in a bit of a daydream of all of the equipment surrounding her. "Don't want to end up like my friend Sam, now. His NG-101 jammed at the most inopportune times, almost like it was cursed..." Lucy's voice trails off as she ponders that last out loud thought. She continues to follow behind a bouncing mop of fiery red hair to the firing range, shaking off the sensation that she had forgotten something from her past. "No worries. Sam's fine, right? I think he is... Anyways, good opportunity to see if this girl's all bark, no bite," she muses.

Fifteen minutes latter, Lucy is a gunfighter's believer. She's clearly giddy from an adrenaline high and cannot stop babbling as they walk out of the store. "... I mean, I don't see how you hit that bad guy target without taking off his hostage's head! And from what?! Like at least a hundred paces?! And that moving target bullseye??? Seriously?!? ..."

Heading to Shooters (114)
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status

Lucille Davis

Postby Daphne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:48 am

Perception: 1d100 = 40/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 15; 1d100 = 65
Conditions: None.

Daphne walks into the Northern Gun store and takes a deep breath. Home sweet home Daphne thinks before making her rounds around the merchandise, mentally tallying up a shopping list for herself. Heavy Armor for when I'm out of the fighter, new stowage gear, a rail gun for those things that aren't vulnerable to energy weapons, A servo harness for when I want to use the rail gun outside of heavy armor... That should about do it I think. Daphne thinks as she makes her way to a customer service person.

"Hello there I have a small list of things I'd like to purchase." Daphne says while handing the sales person her NGCME Card, before giving the sales person the list.

Shopping Rolls
NG-EX10 Gladius Light Exo-Skeleton Battle Armor
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 45/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 3/32%
Barter 1d100 = 35/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 82/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 99/28%
Research 1d100 = 54/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 3/22%

NG-101 Rail Gun Block III
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 34/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 19/32%
Barter 1d100 = 66/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 18/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 3/28%
Research 1d100 = 98/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 19/22%

Case of Six Belts.
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 20/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 20/32%
Barter 1d100 = 17/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 45/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 88/28%
Research 1d100 = 43/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 3/22%

900 rounds of Standard Rail gun Ammo
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 33/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 8/32%
Barter 1d100 = 27/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 63/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 52/28%
Research 1d100 = 48/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 10/22%

450 Rounds of Silver Rail Gun Ammo
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 54/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 30/32%
Barter 1d100 = 59/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 73/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 50/28%
Research 1d100 = 92/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 36/22%

450 Rounds of Wood Rail Gun Ammo
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 54/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 21/32%
Barter 1d100 = 41/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 38/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 16/28%
Research 1d100 = 24/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 38/22%

"All-in-One" Utility Belt
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 99/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 53/32%
Barter 1d100 = 53/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 56/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 18/28%
Research 1d100 = 30/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 57/22%

Heavy Duty "Overland" Harness and Frame Backpack
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 24/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 51/32%
Barter 1d100 = 85/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 23/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 81/28%
Research 1d100 = 1/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 95/22%

Servo-Harness
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 34/45%
Anthropology 1d100 = 18/32%
Barter 1d100 = 8/32%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 48/32%
Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 1d100 = 35/28%
Research 1d100 = 91/42%
Streetwise 1d100 = 62/22%
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Felix » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 4/40%
JIC (20): 1d20 = 10
JIC (100): 1d100 = 52

Felix looks around the store.

*Parece casi igual que el año pasado he thinks.

Then, he spots some things that catch his interest:

Armored Bomber's Jacket

and

NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor

Hmm, no ideal pero muy cerca... he thinks.

He asks Daphne, "Eh... escuse me, Daf-a-nee. You know much about these armors? The helmet can be..personalizado...eh... 'customized'?"

Spanish Translations
* = "It seems almost the same as last year"
** = "Not ideal, but pretty close..."
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 123/131

Conditions, Weapons/Armor, Always On, Saving Throw Info
Current Conditions: Psionic Force Field: 120 M.D.C., 18 minutes remaining, hand to hand attacks inflict M.D.C. damage including P.S. bonus!

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On:
  • Superior Vision: Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
Felix

Postby Daphne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:30 pm

(Rolls Carried Over))

Felix wrote:"Eh... escuse me, Daf-a-nee. You know much about these armors? The helmet can be..personalizado...eh... 'customized'?"

Daphne looks at the mutant Tiger. "Yeah, I'm sue they could modify it to fit you more comfortably, but it's likely going to cost you more money." Daphne says, remembering from her early days for working at Northern Gun. One of the first things I had to do when I finished engineering school. Custom Orders, they're going to charge him out the nose I think.

Daphne looks to Felix once more. Worse case I can modify one of them for you if I get time. Used to o it for a living." Daphne says to Felix.
Daphne
Equipment & Gear
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Saul » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 74

JIC: 1d20 = 16
1d100 = 16

Saul enters the store with Felix and Daphne, and browses idly while they shop, having little interest in nonmagical goods. He does look at a pistol or two.

One of these could come in handy... especially if my personal reserves run dry in combat. I'll need a nonmagical backup.

He holds up an NG-56 Light Ion Pistol, turning it over in his hands. Not too heavy, not too expensive.

He turns to Felix as the mutant tiger peruses the jackets and armors, holding up the pistol.

"Not too bad, eh? For a reserve weapon, I mean. I see you have your eyes on some armor?"
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 91/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
Saul

Postby Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:14 am

**rolls held**

Daphne wrote:Daphne looks at the mutant Tiger. "Yeah, I'm sue they could modify it to fit you more comfortably, but it's likely going to cost you more money." Daphne says, remembering from her early days for working at Northern Gun. One of the first things I had to do when I finished engineering school. Custom Orders, they're going to charge him out the nose I think.

Daphne looks to Felix once more. Worse case I can modify one of them for you if I get time. Used to o it for a living." Daphne says to Felix.

When Daphne mentions that she could do it, Felix brightens up.

"You can do, si? I pay you instead?" He leans in and says in a low voice, "You no overcharge like these guys here, eh?" with a friendly wink.

If Daphne agrees, Felix will then inquire about the cost of the jacket to have his custom "Flying Tigers" patch taken off the current jacket he has on and put on the M.D.C. one instead.

He will also keep in mind the cost of the Rider armor - a bit out of his budgetary reach at the moment - for later.

Saul wrote:Saul enters the store with Felix and Daphne, and browses idly while they shop, having little interest in nonmagical goods. He does look at a pistol or two.

He turns to Felix as the mutant tiger peruses the jackets and armors, holding up the pistol.

"Not too bad, eh? For a reserve weapon, I mean. I see you have your eyes on some armor?"

"Si, Señor Sah-ool... es good idea to have reserve weapon. Maybe I save up for one too!" he says and gets out a notepad and pen to write it down.

"Si, the armor, es nice, no? I put it on my shopping list," he says with a grin and writes down the numbers.

Necessito dinero, pronto! he thinks to himself.

OOC Comments
Trying to get a total cost for the jacket plus custom patch sewn on, and the total cost for the armor + customization to fit with Felix's wing flaps
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Current Conditions: Psionic Force Field: 120 M.D.C., 18 minutes remaining, hand to hand attacks inflict M.D.C. damage including P.S. bonus!

Always On:
  • Superior Vision: Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Augur » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Beltin
Beltin Delhomme wrote:He mentally settles on a short list (in order of preference). Intending to purchase only one PA, he asks about availability in order of preference.

Availability
NG-X67 Prophet (Solid Oxide & ID recognition): 867,500 credits; uncommon
NG-UELX45 Night Reaper (Solid Oxide): 650,000 credits; rare
NG-UELX42 Sabre (Solid Oxide): 587,000 credits; rare
Availability Guide

Looking through their catalog, it seems the NG-X67 Prophet is the most easily attainable of the three PA models, though also the most expensive due to its heavy load-out. (Include rolls in your next post for availability for whichever you want to try and purchase.)

Daphne
NG-EX10 Gladius Light Exo-Skeleton Battle Armor
NG-101 Rail Gun Block III
900 rounds of Standard Rail gun Ammo
450 Rounds of Silver Rail Gun Ammo
450 Rounds of Wood Rail Gun Ammo
"All-in-One" Utility Belt
Heavy Duty "Overland" Harness and Frame Backpack

Chet looks disappointed, "I'm afraid NG doesn't carry anything of the sort you describe." (Servo-Harness) He leans in closer and whispers, "However, I do believe that Naruni Enterprises carries a couple options similar to what you're describing, but you didn't hear such from me." He hands off the list to a subordinate who has the order processed, the credits deducted from Daphne's three cards, and a receipt handed to Daphne with the statement that the shipment would be delivered to shipping address within a few hours.
Total Cost: 358,775 credits (credits deducted, items in your room; Don't list rolls for common items)

Felix
Felix wrote:Then, he spots some things that catch his interest:
Armored Bomber's Jacket and NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
Trying to get a total cost for the jacket plus custom patch sewn on, and the total cost for the armor + customization to fit with Felix's wing flaps.

Felix, with some help in translation, determines that both items are readily available and the outlet will make that modification for a nominal fee of 300 credits.
Cost: 17,000 credits total
(Credits not deducted, no items purchased)

Saul
Saul wrote:He holds up an NG-56 Light Ion Pistol, "Not too bad, eh? For a reserve weapon, I mean. I see you have your eyes on some armor?"

Saul notes the price tag is a paltry five thousand credits, but there's also a power pack available for the weapon which costs substantially more.
Augur
Admin

Postby Beltin Delhomme » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:44 am

Perception: 1d100 = 81/77%
JIC: 1d20 = 3| 1d100 = 69%
Availability Skill rolls (need 1 success for uncommon)
    Research. 1d100 = 15 | 67%
    Find Contraband. 1d100 = 39 | 50%
    Streetwise. 1d100 = 62 | 85%
    Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 90 | 45%

Seeing his options, Beltin glances down at his cred-stick. It'll be a large chunk of my savings. But I think its capabilities will greatly improve my effectiveness... I hope it is worth it. The young police investigator decides to try for acquiring the Prophet.

"What about the Prophet?" Beltin asks. ((3 successful rolls))
Beltin Delhomme
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Felix » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 42/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 62
JIC (20): 1d20 = 19

Augur wrote:Felix, with some help in translation, determines that both items are readily available and the outlet will make that modification for a nominal fee of 300 credits.
Cost: 17,000 credits total
(Credits not deducted, no items purchased)

Felix frowns. *Es un buen precio, pero no tengo suficiente para ambos. Cuál debería elegir? Hmm...

"Eh, I not has enough ahora, only 10,000 pero... I put some money down now, and come back and get the rest later, si?? Como se dice...how you say... eh... lays-it-aways?" he asks hopefully while putting attempting to pour on the charm.

Invoke Trust: 1d100 = 49/40%

Spanish Translations
*It is a good price, but I do not have enough for both. Which one should I choose?
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Augur » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:00 pm

Beltin Delhomme wrote:"What about the Prophet?" Beltin asks. ((3 successful rolls))

Chet finally gets back to the unassuming Beltin. "Why the Prophet is perfect for crime scene investigation, detective work, law enforcement, espionage, sabotage, and even troop support, but it can fulfill most combat roles really, so it's a highly adaptable platform, sir. You're interested in picking one up, are you? If you're sold on the Prophet and I can't persuade you into a model that provides me a better commission, I'll just have to live with that and hope it serves you well. See the clerk at the desk over there, answer her questions about optional features and the like, pay the lady, then your new Prophet will be waiting for you at a secure locker at the gates for you to pick up the next time you're on your way out of town."

865,000 credits total cost. You buying?

Felix wrote:"Eh, I not has enough ahora, only 10,000 pero... I put some money down now, and come back and get the rest later, si?? Como se dice...how you say... eh... lays-it-aways?"

Chet's head swivels on his neck from Beltin to Felix. "Oh no, sir. NG doesn't do lay-away or financing. I can't speak to which you should buy. That would be inappropriate given my position. Your friends, however, might give you good counsel."
Augur
Admin

Postby Beltin Delhomme » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:57 am

Having been on the fence about spending nearly a million credits on a single item, Chet's mention of better commission (even jokingly) causes Beltin to stiffen. His thoughts immediately go toward his last million credit purchase: the suit of exotic body armor currently sitting in the corner of their bedroom collecting dust.

"Uh..." Beltin hesitates as his eyes follow Chet's matter-of-fact directions to complete the purchase. "I've changed my mind. Maybe just some smaller items."
((not buying Prophet PA))

After a little bit more browsing (non-PA things), he settles on some smaller items.
  • Portable Computer (mega-computer, military applications) 10,000 GMG p. 186 (no availability listed... common?)
      Research. 1d100 = 62 | 72%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 81 | 55%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 18 | 90%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 86 | 50%
  • Reference Libraries for Science/Technical skills (11) 200-400 ea = 2200-4400 GMG p. 186 (no availability listed... common?)
    • Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry: Analytical, Botany, Astrophysics, Xenology, Zoology, Excavation, History: North America, History: Coalition, Law (General)
      Research. 1d100 = 90 | 72%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 35 | 55%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 34 | 90%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 41 | 50%
  • Portable Bio-Scan & Bio-Lab (poor availability) 5000 GMG p. 185 (poor availability = rare?)
    Availability Skill rolls (need 2 success at -10% for rare)
      Research. 1d100 = 93 | 62%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 68 | 45%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 5 | 80%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 37 | 40%
  • Portable Laboratory (poor availability) 12,000 GMG p. 185-186 (poor availability = rare?)
    Availability Skill rolls (need 2 success at -10% for rare)
      Research. 1d100 = 36 | 62%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 12 | 45%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 84 | 80%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 40 | 40%
  • Portable Scan Dihilator (fair availability) 5000 GMG p. 186 (fair availability = uncommon?)
      Research. 1d100 = 75 | 72%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 72 | 55%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 15 | 90%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 39 | 50%
  • Portable Robotics & Environmental Body Armor Tool Kit 50,000 GMG p. 187-188 (no availability listed... common?)
      Research. 1d100 = 74 | 72%
      Find Contraband. 1d100 = 49 | 55%
      Streetwise. 1d100 = 84 | 90%
      Charm/Impress. 1d100 = 68 | 50%
Beltin Delhomme
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Saul » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 32

JIC: 1d20 = 15
1d100 = 20

Felix wrote:"Si, the armor, es nice, no? I put it on my shopping list,"

Saul appraises the armor and jacket again. "Indeed - they are of fine craftsmanship." He watches his friend's expression fall as hears the price.

Felix wrote:"Eh, I not has enough ahora, only 10,000 pero... I put some money down now, and come back and get the rest later, si?? Como se dice...how you say... eh... lays-it-aways?"

Chet wrote:"Oh no, sir. NG doesn't do lay-away or financing. I can't speak to which you should buy. That would be inappropriate given my position. Your friends, however, might give you good counsel."

He needs these far more than I need another weapon, I would think. One must always prioritize defense. Perhaps I can...

Saul lays down the pistol he was looking at, and turns to Chet. "He will take the both, with the requisite modifications. I shall pay the difference."

OOC Comments
Saul will pay up to 9,000 Credits of the cost, so that both he and Felix are left with some operating funds.

If Felix protests, Saul will hold up a hand. "I'll hear none of it, my amigo. I consider this purchase of mutual benefit to all of us, and I am fully confident if positions were reversed you would do the same for me. This is not an act of charity. This is an investment."
OOC Comments

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
TW Features:
Saul

Postby Felix » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 am

**rolls held**

Saul wrote:Saul appraises the armor and jacket again. "Indeed - they are of fine craftsmanship." He watches his friend's expression fall as hears the price.

Chet wrote:"Oh no, sir. NG doesn't do lay-away or financing. I can't speak to which you should buy. That would be inappropriate given my position. Your friends, however, might give you good counsel."

He needs these far more than I need another weapon, I would think. One must always prioritize defense. Perhaps I can...

Saul lays down the pistol he was looking at, and turns to Chet. "He will take the both, with the requisite modifications. I shall pay the difference."

OOC Comments
Saul will pay up to 9,000 Credits of the cost, so that both he and Felix are left with some operating funds.

If Felix protests, Saul will hold up a hand. "I'll hear none of it, my amigo. I consider this purchase of mutual benefit to all of us, and I am fully confident if positions were reversed you would do the same for me. This is not an act of charity. This is an investment."

Felix's jaw drops.

*No planeaba comprarlo todavía.

When Saul holds up his hand and tells Felix he won't hear it, Felix turns to Chet and says, "Uno momento, por favor. Eh, I needs to talk with mi amigo for a moment."

He motions for Saul to come with him to a less populated area of the store, where they can talk more freely.

"Señor Sah-ool, you very kind to do thees for me. Pero, I not sure I want to get the armor yet. I has mi armadura especial at the...eh.. how you say... el recinto... compound? I likes the armor, pero no es necessito for me. I needs a good casco...eh, how you say... helmet, si!" he says to his friend.

"You very kind, Señor Sah-ool, amigo especial." He pats his friend on the shoulder in a genuine gesture of appreciation, and, unless Saul has something say to keep them in the quiet area, returns to Chet.

"Eh, I take the chaqueta for now... pero I needs this on it," he says to Chet, while turning around and pointing at the Flying Tigers logo patch on his back, and hands Chet his card.

While Chet makes the arrangements, Felix will ask him, "Eh, escuse me... how much thees helmet? You sell helmet solo, si?" while pointing at the helmet (only) of the suit of armor he was previously looking at.

OOC Comments
Just the jacket at this time, plus the customization fee for the patch please. Felix is also interested in getting only a helmet (the Ride helmet is on page 44 of WB34) and some of the helmet upgrades, at some point, so he can use it to effectively seal his Stalker Suit and make it into light EBA

Spanish Translations
*I was not planning to buy it yet.
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Rocky » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 48
JIC d20: 1d20 = 16
JIC d100: 1d100 = 28

Rocky heads over to the others. He looks at them and speaks, “How are things going here?”
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Saul » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:33 am

(Rolls carried over)

Felix wrote:"Señor Sah-ool, you very kind to do thees for me. Pero, I not sure I want to get the armor yet. I has mi armadura especial at the...eh.. how you say... el recinto... compound? I likes the armor, pero no es necessito for me. I needs a good casco...eh, how you say... helmet, si!"

Looking concerned, Saul nonetheless demurs. "Only if you are certain. This..." He gestures to the new armor, "This suit isn't any better than your current suit?"

As Rocky enters, Saul nods, and waves him over.

Rocky wrote:“How are things going here?”

"Very fine, Rocky. Staff are helping fill Daphne's order, and Felix and I are discussing needs." He picks up the NG Ion Pistol from before.

"Do you have any opinion on this as... a holdout weapon?" He turns the weapon over in his hand. "I think I should like to have a mundane ranged weapon in case my inner reserves run dry. What do you think?"

He then turns attention to Felix. "And Felix is looking at armors and, er, helmets. Not my strong suit, I'm afraid. So your arrival is timely indeed, if this is something about which you can provide guidance."
OOC Comments

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
TW Features:
Saul

Postby Rocky » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:38 am

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky looks at his team. He knows they haven't gotten payed for the last job. so he speaks up "So, if you guys need a loan. I can do that for you. Saul can you fly the hover jeep? I might have to get a Robot to help pilot it so we can fight if need be. we have Daphne in the air with Felix. I might have to get a good hover cycle or some power armor."

Robot
NG-W9 Light Labor Drone with• Specialized Labor:
Transportation: Pilot: Automobile --- [Overwritten below], Pilot: Hover Craft (ground) 90%, Pilot: Truck 90%, Pilot: Airplane 88%, Pilot: Jet Aircraft 88%, Pilot: Tracked & Construction Vehicles 88%
Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress* 84% 1d100 = 55
Roadwise/Streetwise* 62% 1d100 = 75
Computer Operation―105% 1d100 = 23

Hover Cycle
NG-230 Prowler Nuclear: 995,000 credits (10 year life); rare availability across North America,
Optional:
Add 30% to M.D.C. of the main body for the deluxe, armored model, but also add 30% to the cost and reduce speed by 10%.

2 successful skill checks required
Suggested Modifier: -10%

Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress* 84% 1d100 = 57
Roadwise/Streetwise* 62% 1d100 = 29
Computer Operation―105% 1d100 = 4

Power Armor
NG-XF17 Ironwing Solid Oxide: 2 million credits; uncommon availability across North America

Uncommon
1 successful skill check required
No Modifier
Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress* 84% 1d100 = 88
Roadwise/Streetwise* 62% 1d100 = 13
Computer Operation―105% 1d100 = 90

Rocky waits to be approached by the salesman be for he mentions, "Good day sir, Rocky of
the MARS company. These gentlemen and I have have been hired by your company recently. Now I have a few Items I need to buy. rocky uses his 3d projection Computer to go over the equipment and accessory with pricing. I need a labor bot the can Pilot hovers and posible combat. I was thinking of the Hover Cycle "Prowler" with extra armor and weapons. Last I'm interested in the Ironwing PA."
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Beltin
"Uh...I've changed my mind. Maybe just some smaller items." After a little bit more browsing, he settles on some smaller items. No Portable Bio-Scan & Bio-Lab is available at this time & location, but everything else is in stock.

Beltin's Shopping
Code: Select all
[b]Military-Durability Tablet Computer[/b] [size=85](Standard programs, M.D.C.: 5)
[list][*]Reference Libraries: Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry: Analytical, Botany, Astrophysics, Xenology, Zoology, Excavation, History: North America, History: Coalition, Law (General)
[*]Note: Not a substitute for documented skills.
[*]Modifiers: Chance of successfully performing a skill on library info alone is half base skill rating (+300% time required); +5% to skill check if already skilled (+50% time required)
[*]Book Reference: p.186-187, GMG[/list][/size]

[b]Portable Laboratory[/b]
[size=85][list][*]Features:
[list=1][*]Microscope in a protected housing
[*]12 specimen slides and 12 specimen trays for storage and transportation of items
[*]Incubation chamber, Refrigeration chamber, Isolation chamber
[*]4 burners, Instrument tray with variety of common tools
[*]Chemical cabinet holds several dozen chemicals commonly used in analysis
[*]Centrifuge Device, Dosimeter, Micro-computer, Digital camera
[*]Toxic analyzer analyzes & identifies 380 toxins dangerous to humans[/list]
[*]Weight: 58 lbs.
[*]Book Reference: p.263, R:UE[/list][/size]

[b]Portable Scan Dihilator[/b]
[list=][*]Radar/Sonar (5 miles)
[*]Dosimeter, radar detector, heat, infrared, ultraviolet, microwave, and energy sensitive instruments (all identify, locate source, and record)
[*]Long-range, wide-band radio with scrambler (40 miles)
[*]Detachable short-range (hand-held) radio (3 miles)[/list]
[*]Weight: 50 lbs.
[*]Book Reference: p.263, R:UE[/list][/size]

[b]Portable Robotics Tool Kit[/b]
[list=][*]Heavy briefcase w/mechanical, electronic, & welding/soldering tools, & diagnostic computer
[*]Used to locate & identify problems & repair armor, make simple modifications, & do routine maintenance
[*]Supplies to repair up to 35 M.D.C. damage & 1 complete system (i.e. arm or leg)
[*]Supplies to repair up to 35 M.D.C. damage & 1 complete EBA system[/list]
[*]Weight: 22 lbs.
[*]Book Reference: p.187-188, GMG[/list][/size]

80,300 credits (not yet deducted)

Felix
Felix's jacket:
[b]Armored M.D.C. Aviator’s Bomber Jacket[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/11/29/20171129205549-bb83a29d.png[/img]
[size=85][list][*]M.D.C.: 12
[*]Weight: 4.5 lbs
[*]Customized for wing flaps & with custom patch[/list][/size]

Felix asks Chet, "Eh, escuse me... how much thees helmet? You sell helmet solo, si?" while pointing at the helmet (only) of the suit of armor he was previously looking at.
"We don't break up suits, sir. There are other, stand-alone helmets available, of course." (Some options here.)

Saul
"Do you have any opinion on this as a holdout weapon?" He turns the weapon over in his hand. "I think I should like to have a mundane ranged weapon in case my inner reserves run dry. What do you think?"

Check smiles, "It's a fine piece, but we have countless options available on hand should you wish to upgrade from that classic, sir."

Rocky
Rocky finds that today is a particularly good shopping day for him, today. Everything for which he's looking is presently in the gigantic showroom or Chet assures him that it can be made available in short order.
NG-XF17 Ironwing (Solid Oxide power) is available for 2 million credits
NG-230 Prowler (Nuclear power) is available for 995,000 credits
NG-W9 Light Labor Drone is available for 2.1 million credits after cost of programs included
Augur
Admin

Postby Felix » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:53 am

**rolls carried**

Saul wrote:Looking concerned, Saul nonetheless demurs. "Only if you are certain. This..." He gestures to the new armor, "This suit isn't any better than your current suit?"

Felix nods. "Si, Señor Sah-ool - you needs backup weapon, y yo tengo... eh...and I has good armors. I likes the helmet on thees one...maybe I get just helmet? Hmm..."

Saul wrote:As Rocky enters, Saul nods, and waves him over.

"And Felix is looking at armors and, er, helmets. Not my strong suit, I'm afraid. So your arrival is timely indeed, if this is something about which you can provide guidance."

Felix greets Rocky with a toothy smile. "Hola, Señor Roe-key! Como estas? Eh, hows you doing?" he asks.

Rocky wrote:Rocky looks at his team. He knows they haven't gotten payed for the last job. so he speaks up "So, if you guys need a loan. I can do that for you. Saul can you fly the hover jeep? I might have to get a Robot to help pilot it so we can fight if need be. we have Daphne in the air with Felix. I might have to get a good hover cycle or some power armor."

When Felix hears what Rocky is planning to purchase, he thinks to himself, *Parece que este tipo tiene mucho dinero!

He weighs his options. "Eh, escuse me... Señor Roe-key, what you charge for loan? I likes thees helmet but the store no separate it from armor suit. I wants to customize it with optiones especiales..."

He points at the Arrow armor suit and helmet, and then to the optional upgrades available, and explains the reasons for wanting the upgrades and suit with helmet.

Upgrades
Available Upgrade: Helmet light similar to a miner’s lamp.
The light is usually mounted on the top or on one side of the helmet.
Cost: 1,200 credits.
Available Upgrade: Head cam. A digital camera usually
mounted on the top or on one side of the helmet. Can store up to
120 hours of video. Cost: 3,500 credits.
Available Upgrade: Gas mask/air filtration unit worn over the
mouth and nose to keep out germs and contaminants. Cost: 1,000
credits.
Available Upgrade: Connectors from helmet to a small, independent
oxygen tank; 60 minute air supply. Ideal for naval crews,
coastal patrols and explorers. Connects to a gas mask-style rebreather
apparatus. Cost: 4,500 credits for connector unit and air
tank worn on the back.

Why Felix needs the upgrades (justification):
1. Helmet light - he doesn't need it for himself, but the head cam footage might
2. Head cam - Felix can fly, and he's recon. He could stream and record live footage of what he observes. VERY useful.
3. Gas Mask/Air Filtration - speaks for itself.
4. Oxygen tank - there will be times Felix flies high (or is underwater or in environments without breathable air), and he may need the oxygen to do so.

His plan is to be able to use the helmet to seal his Stalker Suit as well - as provided for in the Stalker Suit description. He's not chasing a "standard" Multi-Optics Helmet because I'm not sure the Ride Armor upgrades can be applied to it. He would rather add a multi-optics sensor suite to the Ride helmet (unsure of customization cost for this - if not possible, he can use regular optics instead). Or, if Daphne is up to the task, perhaps we could get a Multi-Optics Helmet and take the electronics out of it and put them in Felix' helmet... ?

If Rocky agrees to loan Felix the money for the suit + upgrades to the helmet, he will agree, purchase the items from Chet, and thank Rocky.

If he notices Saul reacting in any way other than positively about this, he will pull Saul aside again (while the things are being gathered) and say to him, "Por favor, do not be upset Señor Sah-ool. You and me, we no has mucho dinero... Señor Roe-key, he have. So, he able to... how you say... permitirse... afford... you understand?"

**Yo espero que sí...

Spanish Translations
*= It sounds like this guy has plenty of money
**I hope so...
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Daphne » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 30/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 8; 1d100 = 71
Conditions: None.

Daphne looks to the attendant. Even mentioning Naruni would have gotten someone shot in Ishpeming. She thinks. "Thanks." Daphne says before taking her cards back and looking to the others in her little group. "I'm heading to Naruni, need a piece of equipment from them that apparently only they have." Daphne says before leaving the store.

Naruni Enterprise Building (21)
Daphne
Equipment & Gear
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beltin Delhomme » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:22 am

Perception: 1d100 = 78/77%
JIC: 1d20 = 9| 1d100 = 40%
Beltin nods in gratitude. "Yes, thank you," he confirms and completes the purchases. If necessary, the young investigator will pay a bit extra to have the items delivered directly to the Haven. Afterward, he will let his wife Marit know to expect packages.

To any others in the bustling storeroom, if they make eye contact, he will smile politely and nod his head in acknowledgment. New Paducah. MercTown. What a city. Always new individuals seeking opportunity to make a name for themselves. Beltin spots Rocky and squints slightly as he tries to make out the experienced mercenary. It is obvious that he carries himself with a different air than the others surrounding him. Teach them well. And may you and your brothers and sisters in arms find success and prosperity in all you do. Beltin silently wishes Rocky as he heads for the door.

((Kraus Imported Arms (115)))
Beltin Delhomme
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:04 am

Perception: 1d100 = 5 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 97

Wolf enters the Northern Gun Store with his old Maverick Armor under his arm and stops when he sees the amount of people in the store. Wow busy place. I hope this wont take too long. Wolf looks at the various people in the store while waiting his turn. Huh. A Tiger, a Monkey, and a man walk into a gun store. Wolf chuckles at his thought then mentally categorizes them and their likely threat level to him. Calm down. No one here knows who you are...and that's a good thing.

If anyone engages Wolf he will answer with, "Name's Wolf. A pleasure." A tip of his hat and shake of their hand...or extended appendage. I doubt they would try anything thing...Still cant be too careful...but likely not going to get any where by my self.

When Wolf can make it up to the counter he speaks to the the man behind the counter. "Good'ay, I was looking to trade in this Maverick armor for a Streetwolf Armored Duster. Got to keep my rustic look if you know what I mean." Wolf smiles. "Also, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find the roughnecks or fixer Jones would you?"

Armored M.D.C. Sharp Duster/Long Coat: Cost: 9,500 credits; common availability
Maverick Riding Armor Cost: 14,500 credits; common availability
Last edited by Wolf Whitaker on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 10

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 6/6
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Saul » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 am

Perception Bonus: 29% /55% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 4

JIC: 1d20 = 20
1d100 = 100

Chet wrote:"It's a fine piece, but we have countless options available on hand should you wish to upgrade from that classic, sir."

Saul nods. "Yes, I see that. Thank you very much." He lays the pistol down. These... firearms are really not my forte. But... I do worry about running out of my personal energies. I shall need the appropriate training to use such a weapon, though.

He turns back to Chet. "Thank you, I have much to consider."

Rocky wrote:"So, if you guys need a loan. I can do that for you. Saul can you fly the hover jeep? I might have to get a Robot to help pilot it so we can fight if need be. we have Daphne in the air with Felix. I might have to get a good hover cycle or some power armor."

Saul inclines his head toward Rocky in gratitude. "I thank you - I may take you up on that loan - it is indeed timely. Felix and I were jsut pondering how best to finance our purchases. As to your question, sadly the answer is no. I have not leanred to pilot any hover vehicles, though if it is not too different from a ground-based vehicle I should be glad to undertake training. For now, alas, the answer is no."

Felix wrote:"Por favor, do not be upset Señor Sah-ool. You and me, we no has mucho dinero... Señor Roe-key, he have. So, he able to... how you say... permitirse... afford... you understand?"

Saul nods thoughtfully. "No offense has been taken, my friend."

Saul examines an NG-33 Laser Pistol Block II. Satisfied with it's specs and profile, he waves Chet over.

"My good man, I've decided on this one." He waves Rocky over. "Rocky - If you don't mind, I should like to borrow the cost of this from you, per your offer."

OOC Comments
Saul's going to go ahead and buy this - will make a note that I owe Rocky the credit value of it

Daphne wrote:"I'm heading to Naruni, need a piece of equipment from them that apparently only they have."

Saul completes his purchase, and follows Daphne to Naruni, to see what they have to offer.
OOC Comments

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
TW Features:
Saul

Postby Felix » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:06 am

**ROLLS HELD**

Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf enters the Northern Gun Store with his old Maverick Armor under his arm and stops when he sees the amount of people in the store.

Felix notices the man enter the store and looks him up and down.

Parece que vino del lugar que acabamos de dejar, Testamento!

Felix nods at the man and, given he has some time to wait while Chet gathers his gear, and being the friendly and gregarious person he is, walks right up to Wolf while extending a hand and smiling a toothy grin.

"Hola, Señor! You come from Testament?" he asks Wolf.

Wolf Whitaker wrote:If anyone engages Wolf he will answer with, "Name's Wolf. A pleasure." A tip of his hat and shake of their hand...or extended appendage.

Felix nods and shakes the man's hand. "Me llamo es Miguel Reyes...eh... escuse me... my name is Miguel Reyes... but you call me Felix, si?" says the Flying Tiger to the man.

Spanish Translations
* He looks like he came from the place we just left, Testament!
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Rocky » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:38 am

Perception: 65%1d100 = 89
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3
JIC d100: 1d100 = 8

Rocky looks at the price and speaks up, “I’ll take all, you have connections with Merctown State Bank? UTC or NG? The funds are there. Make sure you drop off the merchandise at the MARS compound.”

When Felix ask Rocky for a loan he says, “Whatever you want.” "Ah the days when I didn't have money."

And Saul ask Rocky about the loan he, nods and adds, “Yep get it."

To the sales clerk Rocky adds, "And add these two to my purchase please.”
If need be, Rocky will take a trip over to Merctown State Bank, to transfer the funds.

"OK all who needs a lift to the nextspot pile into the jeep."

Rocky will head to Nurani with the others http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 3#p1366353
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:49 am

Beltin completes his purchase.
(80,300 credits deducted & items delivered to his room.)

Felix completes his purchase.
(27,000 credits deducted from Rocky's account. Items delivered to Felix's room.)

Saul completes his purchase.
(6,500 credits deducted from Rocky's account. Items delivered to Saul's room.)

Rocky completes his purchase.
(5,128,500 credits [total] credits deducted. Items delivered to Rocky's room.)

All depart the premises to other destinations.

Wolf Whitaker wrote:"Good'ay, I was looking to trade in this Maverick armor for a Streetwolf Armored Duster. Got to keep my rustic look if you know what I mean." Wolf smiles. "Also, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find the roughnecks or fixer Jones would you?"
Armored M.D.C. Sharp Duster/Long Coat: Cost: 9,500 credits
Maverick Riding Armor Cost: 14,500 credits

A young salesman whose name plate read "Chet" looks a bit harried and hot under the collar. Nevertheless, Chet smiles apologetically and says, "It looks in good condition, but the most I can offer you is about five thousand credits for the armor, seven thousand if you'll take that in store credits to be spent on premise immediately."
Augur
Admin

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:19 pm

**Rolls Held**

Felix wrote:
Felix notices the man enter the store and looks him up and down.

Parece que vino del lugar que acabamos de dejar, Testamento!

Felix nods at the man and, given he has some time to wait while Chet gathers his gear, and being the friendly and gregarious person he is, walks right up to Wolf while extending a hand and smiling a toothy grin.

"Hola, Señor! You come from Testament?" he asks Wolf.

Felix nods and shakes the man's hand. "Me llamo es Miguel Reyes...eh... escuse me... my name is Miguel Reyes... but you call me Felix, si?" says the Flying Tiger to the man.

Spanish Translations
* He looks like he came from the place we just left, Testament!

Language: Spanish 1d100 = 43 / 98%

Wolf chuckles at the broken English, but responds in Spanish. "Es un placer conocerte Felix. Podemos hablar en español si es más fácil para usted."
Interesting. I wonder where he's from...he's open and seems the kind sort...could be a trick!
No soy del testamento. Soy de una parte diferente del oeste. ¿De dónde sales? Wolf sees the people in here appear to be a group of some kind. He will turn to Felix again. ¿Sois todos parte del mismo grupo? ¿Puedo preguntar qué grupo es este?

Wolf will continue the conversation until Felix must depart. MARS...Heard a little about them. Interesting. "Adios Felix."

Translations: "Its nice to meet you Felix. We can speak in Spanish if it is easier."
"I am not from Testament I am from a different part of the west. Where do you hale from?"
"Are you all part of the same group? May i ask what group this is?"

Wolf's smile hitches momentarily. Cheap bastard. Well its fifty percent store credit...no still cheap. Well damn.
"Thanks. I'll just take the 5k for now." With the transaction finished he will exit the store and busy himself with his saddle bags while thinking of where to go next. He is visibly frustrated. Wonder if the bounty board has anything? I really want to shot something.
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 6/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Felix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:41 am

Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf chuckles at the broken English, but responds in Spanish. "Es un placer conocerte Felix. Podemos hablar en español si es más fácil para usted."
Interesting. I wonder where he's from...he's open and seems the kind sort...could be a trick!
No soy del testamento. Soy de una parte diferente del oeste. ¿De dónde sales? Wolf sees the people in here appear to be a group of some kind. He will turn to Felix again. ¿Sois todos parte del mismo grupo? ¿Puedo preguntar qué grupo es este?

Wolf will continue the conversation until Felix must depart. MARS...Heard a little about them. Interesting. "Adios Felix."

Translations: "Its nice to meet you Felix. We can speak in Spanish if it is easier."
"I am not from Testament I am from a different part of the west. Where do you hale from?"
"Are you all part of the same group? May i ask what group this is?"

Felix's eyes widen. El habla español!

"Habla español! *Es bueno encontrar a alguien más que hable mi idioma nativo. Estoy aprendiendo inglés, pero va lentamente.

Soy de América del Sur, un lugar llamado Omagua. La mayoría de la gente aquí no ha oído hablar de eso.

Mis compañeros y yo somos parte de un grupo de mercenarios llamado M.A.R.S. Acabamos de regresar del oeste.

No estoy familiarizado con estos "Roughnecks", pero mi líder de grupo, Rocky, podría estarlo. Creo que todos fueron a la tienda Naruni. Si quieres venir, quizás él pueda ayudarte. ¿Qué piensas?"

If Wolf agrees, Felix will go with him to the Naruni store. If he declines, Felix will say, "**No hay problema, ¡buena suerte aquí en Merctown! Quizás te vuelva a ver. ¡Hasta luego!", shake Wolf's hand, and exit the store for Naruni.

Spanish Translations
*It is good to find someone else who speaks my native language. I am learning English, but it goes slowly.

I am from South America, a place called Omagua. Most people here have not heard of it.

My companions and I are part of a mercenary group called M.A.R.S. We just returned from the west.

I am not familiar with these "Roughnecks", but my group leader, Rocky, might be. I believe they all went the Naruni store. If you want to come, maybe he can help. What do you think?

**No problem, good luck here in Merctown! Maybe I will see you again. Hasta luego!

<<Naruni store>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:56 am

**Rolls Held**

Felix wrote:
Felix's eyes widen. El habla español!

"Habla español! *Es bueno encontrar a alguien más que hable mi idioma nativo. Estoy aprendiendo inglés, pero va lentamente.

Soy de América del Sur, un lugar llamado Omagua. La mayoría de la gente aquí no ha oído hablar de eso.

Mis compañeros y yo somos parte de un grupo de mercenarios llamado M.A.R.S. Acabamos de regresar del oeste.

No estoy familiarizado con estos "Roughnecks", pero mi líder de grupo, Rocky, podría estarlo. Creo que todos fueron a la tienda Naruni. Si quieres venir, quizás él pueda ayudarte. ¿Qué piensas?"

If Wolf agrees, Felix will go with him to the Naruni store. If he declines, Felix will say, "**No hay problema, ¡buena suerte aquí en Merctown! Quizás te vuelva a ver. ¡Hasta luego!", shake Wolf's hand, and exit the store for Naruni.

Spanish Translations
*It is good to find someone else who speaks my native language. I am learning English, but it goes slowly.

I am from South America, a place called Omagua. Most people here have not heard of it.

My companions and I are part of a mercenary group called M.A.R.S. We just returned from the west.

I am not familiar with these "Roughnecks", but my group leader, Rocky, might be. I believe they all went the Naruni store. If you want to come, maybe he can help. What do you think?

**No problem, good luck here in Merctown! Maybe I will see you again. Hasta luego!

<<Naruni store>>

Wolf grins at the tiger. "Gracias felix Yo te acompañaré. ¿Serías capaz de presentarme a Rocky? No se quien es el." Wolf will meet up with Felix at the Naruni Enterprise building.

Translations
Thank you Felix. I will accompany you. Would you be able to introduce me to Rocky? I do not know who he is.

Naruni Enterprise
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 6/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Felix » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 am

Perception: 1d100 = 22/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 71
JIC (20): 1d20 = 5

Felix enters the store and immediately looks for a standard Multi-Optics Helmet.

Si! he thinks as he finds one, and brings it to the counter.

"Hola, I forgets to buy this before. I likes to buy now," he says with a smile.

With that, he pulls out his card and, presuming the price is reasonable (3000 credits or less), makes the purchase, and returns to the Nine Lives Armory with the two brand new helmets in hand.

<<Nine Lives Armory>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status

Always On:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Felix

Postby Underguard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 am

Felix wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d100 = 22/40%
JIC (100): Original post: 1d100 = 71
JIC (20): Original post: 1d20 = 5

Felix enters the store and immediately looks for a standard Multi-Optics Helmet.

Si! he thinks as he finds one, and brings it to the counter.

"Hola, I forgets to buy this before. I likes to buy now," he says with a smile.

With that, he pulls out his card and, presuming the price is reasonable (3000 credits or less), makes the purchase, and returns to the Nine Lives Armory with the two brand new helmets in hand.

<<Nine Lives Armory>>

Transaction Complete - 3,400 credits deducted.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) || EP Ledger
Underguard
Game Master

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:14 pm

Rocky arrives back again and ask the sales Clerk for some weapons, "I need to order the Minis and Grenades for the PA I bought. 24 each NG High Explosive and Plasma Grenades. and 16 each Armor Piercing and Plasma Mini-Missile. Please deliver them to the MARS compound.

Uncommon
1 successful skill check required
No Modifier
Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress* 84% 1d100 = 57
Roadwise/Streetwise* 62% 1d100 = 77
Computer Operation―105% 1d100 = 80

Payload:
16 mini-missiles (4 in each top launcher) and 48 grenades (12 in each lower launcher)

(24)NG High Explosive Grenade
Range: 120' thrown
Damage: 3D4 M.D. to a 6' AoE
Cost: 160 credits each; common availability across North America
160 x24=3840

NG Plasma Grenade
Range: 120' thrown
Damage: 4D6 M.D. to a 12' AoE
Cost: 275 credits each; uncommon availability across North America
275x24=6600

Mini Missiles
Armor Piercing Mini-Missile (1D4x10 M.D. to 2' AoE, 1,400 mph, 1 mile range, x2 damage on N18-19, x3 damage on N20)
Cost: 2,400 credits each
2400x16= 38400

Plasma Mini-Missile(1D6x10 M.D. to 15' AoE, 1,200 mph, 1 mile range)
Cost: 2,400 credits each
2400x16= 38400
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:53 pm

A munitions clerk helps Rocky get his order settled and notifies Rocky that the grenades and missiles will be available via the Defenders secure storage at the main gate. He hands Rocky a chit which validates his ownership of the munitions.

Copy & paste to your equipment sheet as necessary.
(24) [b]NG High Explosive Grenade[/b]
[size=85][list][*]Range: 120' thrown
[*]Damage: 3D4 M.D. to a 6' AoE[/list][/size]

(24) [b]NG Plasma Grenade[/b]
[size=85][list][*]Range: 120' thrown
[*]Damage: 4D6 M.D. to a 12' AoE[/list][/size]

(16) Armor Piercing Mini-Missile [size=85](1D4x10 M.D. to 2' AoE, 1,400 mph, 1 mile range, x2 damage on N18-19, x3 damage on N20)[/size]

(16) Plasma Mini-Missile [size=85](1D6x10 M.D. to 15' AoE, 1,200 mph, 1 mile range)[/size]

86,280 credits deducted from Rocky's savings account
Augur
Admin

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over )))

Rocky takes the chit and then speaks, "Thank you."

Rocky heads back to the MARS Compound.
http://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewto ... 4#p1366684
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 am

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 78
JIC: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance

Jez saunters into the huge storefront. Upon seeing a retailer, she'll holler, "Some jerks wrecked my trench coat when I was killing 'em, so I need to replace it. In black, please and thank you. Black goes with everything." Maybe this next one will last longer than the last. She'll pay using her Non-Secure Universal Card, and provide the clerk with the address for their HQ at the airport.

(Armored M.D.C. Combat Trench Coat, 10,500 credits, common)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby The Bos » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Jezebel wrote:Perception: 74% / Original post: 1d100 = 78
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 20 / Original post: 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance

Jez saunters into the huge storefront. Upon seeing a retailer, she'll holler, "Some jerks wrecked my trench coat when I was killing 'em, so I need to replace it. In black, please and thank you. Black goes with everything." Maybe this next one will last longer than the last. She'll pay using her Non-Secure Universal Card, and provide the clerk with the address for their HQ at the airport.

(Armored M.D.C. Combat Trench Coat, 10,500 credits, common)

The clerk nods as he writes down her size and address. "Indeed it does, and looks rather stylish both in town and out in the field. That's one Executive-Model Armored Trench Coat, black, delivered to this address. Could you please verify I've written it down correctly?" He shows her his notes and once she's confirmed he swipes her card. "Our delivery person is out on a run, but I'll have this ready by the time he gets back and it'll be delivered today. Is there anything else I can help you with today, ma'am?"

Gear Stats Code
Armored M.D.C. Executive Trench Coat
  • M.D.C.: 26
  • Weight: 6 lbs

Credits have been deducted from Jez's card.
The Bos
Assistant Game Master

Postby Jezebel » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:49 pm

(rolls held over)

Jez pays for her purchase, smiles, and wraps herself in her new trench coat. "Thanks, but nah, I'm good for now. Probably see you in a week or two to replace more shit I've gotten trashed." She turns to leave, wondering where the frak everyone went. Ah, frak it. They're probably out blowing their money on useless shit they think will be useful. She walks over to her parked Hornet, mounts it, and begins driving slowly with the flow of traffic, not sure where to go, but for once feeling like she's not desperately needed someplace. Still, I'm frakking hungry. Can't be tranquil when the belly's rumbling. Jez opens up on the group channel, "Jez here, on my hornet. Where should I go? Be forewarned, if it's not someplace serves food, I might kill and eat you when we meet."

OOC: I've added the trench coat to my gear.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Conditions
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:40 pm

ROLLS HELD

Susan thumbs her radio as she waits for help in the Crimson Dragon. "We could go to the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern. They promise a magical time, for the whole family. Also, it is supposed to be less-frequented by the seedier elements of MercTown. Serving lovingly-produced food and enhanced alcohol for the enhanced individual. That's you, Commander Jezebel."

"No, I'm not just reading the online review out loud!"
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:51 pm

(rolls held over)
Jezebel wrote:Jez opens up on the group channel, "Jez here, on my hornet. Where should I go? Be forewarned, if it's not someplace serves food, I might kill and eat you when we meet."

Susan Lee wrote:Susan thumbs her radio as she waits for help in the Crimson Dragon. "We could go to the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern. They promise a magical time, for the whole family. Also, it is supposed to be less-frequented by the seedier elements of MercTown. Serving lovingly-produced food and enhanced alcohol for the enhanced individual. That's you, Commander Jezebel. No, I'm not just reading the online review out loud!"

"On my way to the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern then! And it's Lieutenant Faux, not 'Commander Jezebel.' They teach you nothing about appellations and titles in crazy doctor school? GIRLS, we'll see you there! Last one in the doors has to buy a round for the whole place!"

Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern
Conditions

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Return to The Arms Bazaar