Arms of Yore (117)

Weapons Vendors from everywhere sell their wares here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Arms of Yore (117)

Postby Augur » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:37 am

An old-fashioned group of blacksmiths who handcraft traditional (S.D.C.) melee weapons. The operation is run by Dwarves from another dimension and whose ancient techniques of forging metal create superior quality swords, axes, spears, pole arms and other bladed weapons. They also make silver and silver-plated weapons.
Augur
Admin

Re: Arms of Yore (117)

Postby Barracuda » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:09 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 92

Barracuda walks into Arms of Yore with swords on the brain. Oh man, if I got two katanas, I could look totally ninja badass while slicing and dicing! Or I could get some short swords and go all medieval on their asses! He walks in a bit distracted by his thoughts and starts looking around. When he sees some swords that strike his fancy (katana, short sword, any pair of one handed swords), he'll ask "Hey, how much are those going for?"
Barracuda
Benjamin "Barracuda" Berry, Lord of the Bay
SDC: 121/121
HP: 23/23
Critical Strike: 18-20

Amulet of Protection Against The Supernatural: +2 vs. Horror Factor and Possession
Barracuda

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:14 am

The stout dwarf attending the shop responds to 'Cuda with gusto. "Old fashioned steel, eh? Let's just say a thousand credits for any one of those fine head-loppers."
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Augur
Admin

Postby Barracuda » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:51 pm

(Rolls held over)

"You have got yourself a deal. Two actually, I'll take that pair over there." 'Cuda points to a flamberge rapier and another one handed sword that could only be described as 'mean lookin'.
Barracuda

Amulet of Protection Against The Supernatural: +2 vs. Horror Factor and Possession
Barracuda

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:40 pm

The dwarf completes the transaction and smiles despite 'Cuda's clearly unorthodox sense of aesthetics in regard to his choice of swords. "They're fine blades, sir. They'll serve you well. Good day now!"

Simply paste the coded text where you want it allocated. Credits have been deducted.
Code: Select all
[b]Short Sword[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Modern-Wicked-Short-Sword_zpsowppcqef.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Modern Style, Wicked, Utilitarian[/i]
• One-handed
• Damage: 1D8+2
• M.D.C.: 75[/size]

Code: Select all
[b]Flamberge Rapier[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Flamberge-Rapier_zpssk8zjxoc.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Classical Style[/i]
• One-handed
• Damage: 1D12
• M.D.C.: 50[/size]
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Augur
Admin

Postby Barracuda » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 30

"Hey there! I bought some swords from you a while back. Good stuff. I was wondering if you might have a particular type of polearm. A trident in particular. I'm looking for something rust proof, as I spend a lot of time underwater. And maybe even something flashy?" Barracuda waits for a response and takes a look at the options.
Barracuda

Barracuda

Postby Virtus » Wed May 03, 2017 6:06 pm

The dwarf behind the counter looks oddly at your for a few moments. "Did you lot ere' tha?" he says looking over to other dwarves seated in a work room visible behind him. "Ee wantz ah trident! No lad, we do nah ave one on 'and. But, we can forge one for ya. Flashy ya say? We kin bedazzle it if'n ya like but tha lil rhinestone's tend ta fall off in battle." he says with a grin.

Then another dwarf who had been sitting down approaches you saying, "If ya want tha best tha money kin buy, we kin make you one you kin na buy elsewheres. Ten thousand, up fron'. It'd take ah week." he offers, eyeing you seriously.

((it would be ready before you set off))
Virtus
Game Master

Postby Barracuda » Fri May 05, 2017 9:21 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 81

Barracuda looks dubious about the price for about 15 seconds while he thinks to himself. Shit... 10,000 credits? That's a lot... We did just get paid in Houstown. Maybe this is my reward! Yeah... treat yourself. His face transforms into a more pleasant look and he nods to the man behind the counter. "The best money can buy, you say? Here's my ten thousand." Barracuda hands over the money he made in Houstown. "A hand grip is important. And some flair. I want to look good for ten K. I'll be back to pick it up in a week." He leaves the shop and heads back to H4H Haven to put away his clothing.

To: Heroes Haven
Barracuda

Barracuda

Return to The Arms Bazaar