The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Dominated by the mages of MercTown and shops specializing in magic gear, weapons, and accessories.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Cordelia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 Perception 60%
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 44

Cordelia is drunk and panicky. "I dont wanna die at dinner"
She struggles to get her forcefield on but she cant even get it out of the bag. She looks around and notices she isnt alone under the table. Its Gaston the waiter. She looses her inhibitions to her intoxication. She forgets the gear and slides over to him. 1d100 = 83 Performance 70% She looks him deep in his eyes, hers are filled with tears. " I dont know you but I don't want to die, and I have never really known a mans touch." 1d100 = 17 Seduction 47% Cordelia lies to the waiter, she was a total slut when she was a teen. "Love me like its our last moments on Earth." Cordelia falls on top of him and tries to kiss him, all the while sliding out of her shirt.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 8 / 25% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 58

Conditions: Armor of Ithan, 30 MDC (Duration: 3 minutes)

Jezebel wrote:Without looking away from what she's examining, she yells back, "Everyone, relax! This appears to have been an assassination. We're not under attack. Get the Defenders & an ambulance here NOW!"


Despite Jez's command, Lucy is in no mood to relax. She feels like she is emerging from a bad dream that just won't quite let her go. Her pulse is up and her eyes are wide, darting from place to place looking for a potential attacker. A few deep breaths are needed to bring together her scattered thoughts and she can hear her inner voice guiding her back. Hiuk moavher’uk girl, calm yourself! Focus! Her consciousness resurfaces and her attention falls back on the man face down on the table. Noting Susan's inability to revive him she can't help but comment. "Oh! Dear! Well, that... that doesn't look promising."

She kneels down to provide what assistance she can. Once his cybernetic innards are made clear, she says, "So whoever or whatever this guy was, he was part machine. I don't know much about 'borgs or nothing, but I can take a look and see if any of my know how can be of use." She makes any observations Susan requests, looking for ports, plugins, etc, or other ways to examine the body and extract information.

TW Construction 88% / 1d100 = 31 -- SUCCESS
Computer Operation 59% / 1d100 = 70 -- FAIL
Computer Programming 49% / 1d100 = 50 -- FAIL
Computer Repair 54% / 1d100 = 17 -- SUCCESS
Basic Electronics 59% / 1d100 = 17 -- SUCCESS
Electrical Engineering 59% / 1d100 = 78 -- FAIL
Mechanical Engineer 59% / 1d100 = 57 -- SUCCESS
Robot Electronics 54% / 1d100 = 37 -- SUCCESS
Robot Mechanics 44% / 1d100 = 19 -- SUCCESS
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 68
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 98

Forensics (to determine what killed this man): 1d100 = 37 / 63%

She looks around the room as people panic, half the team decide to call the police, and Cordelia does... the waiter.

When Jez speaks, Susan loudly replies,"We don't have time to wait for an ambulance - We have to get this man medical help immediately!"

To James she snaps - "Grab his shoulders. We can discuss your lack of skill as an amateur surgeon later." To Lucy, she more calmly says, "Please take his feet." Then she leans in and says, more quietly, "I hope one of you has a way to cover the body up once we get him out the back door. I have a very good idea."

Assuming the other two grab the body, Susan throws her jacket over it, grabbing a glass of water and trying to make a path for the three of them, plus Bernie, out the back door.

Once outside, she takes a second to douse the body's face with the water, trying to wash the blood away from the mouth.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Alexandra » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Alex looks around at all the people panicking and jumps up on of the nearest tables and shouts loudly to the crowd of people "People! Calmly and orderly leave the establishment, there is no need to panic. Once again I repeat, there is no need for panic please remain calm!!!" She jumps down from the table and helps make a way for Susan and Lucy to leave.
Alexandra
 

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 am

**rolls held**

Susan Lee wrote:To James she snaps - "Grab his shoulders. We can discuss your lack of skill as an amateur surgeon later." To Lucy, she more calmly says, "Please take his feet." Then she leans in and says, more quietly, "I hope one of you has a way to cover the body up once we get him out the back door. I have a very good idea."


Lucy grabs the legs of the man - "On three G.I.R.L.S. One. Two. Three!" and heaves up. Ugh! At least he's a bit lighter, what with him missing a section of his torso and all. She follows Susan's path through the somewhat thinning crowd to the back door, hoping her anonymity in MercTown saves her from notice.

Susan Lee wrote:Once outside, she takes a second to douse the body's face with the water, trying to wash the blood away from the mouth.


While Susan starts dousing the body with water, Lucy turns to James, and then, recalling his prior actions, decides instead to direct her attention back to Susan. "Um... So, what the hell are we doing with this guy again, Susan? Should I have grabbed napkins??"
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Cordelia » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 88
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 34


Cordelia is not thinking of any thing but her libido at the moment. She barely notices the commotion on the table above her or the water and bodily fluids washing down from Susan's make shift autopsy of the now presumed dead man. She is too intoxicated to notice the other patrons of the Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern are busy judging her actions. She is occupied with removing her bra without removing her shirt, thereby giving her freedom to make out with Gaston as she tries to reach into his pants. She does begin to notice that she does not feel at all well. The liberating effects of the booze is starting to make her head spin. Her spinning head is making her stomach queezy. She does not want to throw up on Gaston, as he may not talk to her any more, so she holds on tight and fights her way through it. Oh this is not good

1d20 = 1
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Lucille Davis wrote:**rolls held**
While Susan starts dousing the body with water, Lucy turns to James, and then, recalling his prior actions, decides instead to direct her attention back to Susan. "Um... So, what the hell are we doing with this guy again, Susan? Should I have grabbed napkins??"


Susan looks up from her palm computer, which shows a map of the area.

"Huh? Oh, there's a necromancer approximately... six blocks from here." She points Southwest towards the wall. "If we follow the wall, we should be able to get close without anyone noticing us. Ideally, you can turn the body invisible or cover it in an illusion? Worst case scenario, we'll pretend it's drunk, which should make it the statistically most-common demographic in MercTown."

Susan grins, and then laughs two sharp, Boing-go fueled barks. "Someone killed him and we're going to find out why."

She pauses. "Technology-only people are morons. Always destroy the head."
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:33 am

**rolls held**

Conditions: Armor of Ithan, 30 MDC (Duration: 3 minutes)

Susan Lee wrote:"Huh? Oh, there's a necromancer approximately... six blocks from here." She points Southwest towards the wall. "If we follow the wall, we should be able to get close without anyone noticing us. Ideally, you can turn the body invisible or cover it in an illusion? Worst case scenario, we'll pretend it's drunk, which should make it the statistically most-common demographic in MercTown."


A necromancer - now things were getting exciting. I like how this lady thinks, crazy though she sometimes seems!

Lucy rubs her hands together while giving Susan's question some thought. "Welp, I reckon I've got a trick or two up my sleeve. Might could use my psychic powers to see if I can get his cybernetic parts to move, though that's a long shot. Otherwise, could do a couple of telekinetic tweaks to his system which should get him moving of his 'own' accord. It's not a particularly strong spell, but, Mummu willing, a couple of 'em could get him up and moving." Lucy pauses just for a moment to think. "Otherwise, I guess we could just use a good old fashioned cloak of darkness and hope no one thinks that's all that suspicious - I suppose the twilight around us now should help things there."
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:34 pm

ROLLS HELD

Susan shrugs. “I don’t know a lot of specifics about magic, it’s whatever you think is best.”
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Underguard » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:30 pm

To the ease of the group, it doesn't take much convincing for the rest patrons of the Tavern to evacuate at the idea of dealing with the Defenders and a potential shoot-out with an unseen adversary as Megan calls over the public radio chatter to get the Defender's attention. Alexandra reinforces the queue to leave by calling out to everyone else and, barring a few select mercenaries that have deigned to not reveal themselves in lieu of a shooter, everyone evacuates and no one else drops. Jezebel, having been around Merctown for a good while, notes that the Defenders respond rather quickly to such events in order to keep the peace, and will likely arrive within minutes if not sooner; an ambulance, or civilian medical transport will take longer though the Defenders are fully capable of transporting injured persons. Jex then watches her comrades react, while silently trying to determine who the actual threat is.

During the chaos, as Cordelia slips under the table and finds Gaston there, she tactlessly throws herself at Gaston and though her claim of never knowing a man's touch receives an eyeroll, her attempted seductive kiss is met with a kiss from the waiter as thought he two totally forget where they were.

Lucille jumps to aid the fallen man with Susan and does identify that he is mostly human with several cybernetic enhancements, to include a cybernetically enhanced skull with several augmentations, though his torso is mostly humanoid. Susan determines that while there is a bullet wound, it isn't conventional and likely not the actual cause of death; though she can't determine more without performing a full autopsy. Susan does get Lucille to aid in moving the fallen man, though James seems in a state of shock as he watches the two women move the body. After several seconds, he shakes his head and does help move the body out the back door which takes the trio a couple minutes to maneuver through and douse with water. Susan does note the location of a necromancer some distance away, though she notes that considering the chaos on the streets, it'll be difficult to move unnoticed and will take a good while to move a body six blocks through back-alleys; it's then she hears the Defender's Sirens on the other side of the building.

As Jezebel watches the trio move them outside, she hears scuffling below as Cordelia is throwing her cloths off and mounting Gaston underneath the table, though in a moment of pure curling of Cordelia's stomach, all of her alcohol triggers a rather foul retching mid-kiss with the poor man, prompting Jezebel to jump back to avoid the following splatter of vomit as Cordelia is on the verge of passing out from alcohol poisoning. Jezebel also notices that there are two mercenaries in the corner of the room who did not evacuate with the rest, and are instead watching the GIRLS and their reactions. While not suspicious necessarily, they are both armed and do not turn away when Jezebel notices them.

The Defenders Sirens erupt from outside as Jez, Alexandra and Megan price all hear a loudspeaker clearly from the street. "Remaining Patrons of the Tavern! Come out now or stand aside, we have a medical officer on site and are coming inside. Any attempt to run or prevent entry will be deemed hostile!" Jez is aware from experience that the Defenders have multiple Quick-Response Forces on call for skirmishes and problems within city limits.

From the back of the tavern, Susan, Lucille and James hear the loudspeaker call out as well. Susan and Lucille are moderately surprised how quickly they responded.

What're your intentions
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Jezebel » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:41 am

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 22
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88% / 1d100 = 67 (issuing directives & )

Jez sees the chaos created and frowns. Frak, I don't even have a buzz yet. "Cordelia! Put yourself together! The rest of you, put that corpse back where you found it! The Defenders aren't our adversaries here." And this incident should gain us a bit more notoriety as well. Jez considers their situation. "Stow any weapons if you're brandishing. No benefit in getting the Defenders' hackles up." Jez then hops down to open the front door for the Defenders, her palms up. "The body's inside along with my half-drunk crew."
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 am

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 44

Conditions: Armor of Ithan, 30 MDC (Duration: 6 minutes total minus whatever time has lapsed) [Duration doubled to reflect being 1 mile from nexus]

Jezebel wrote:"Cordelia! Put yourself together! The rest of you, put that corpse back where you found it! The Defenders aren't our adversaries here."


Lucy hears Jez's call to return the body and her eyes slide back to the body on the ground outside the back of the Sphinx and Unicorn. Oh holy Gruumsh, I helped carry a dead body. On day one with this outfit. I doubt daddy would approve, but the whole thing's been sort of invigorating! What have I gotten myself in to? She turns to Susan, "So, I guess we should shelve the whole puppet strings/darkness cloak idea for now..."

Assuming that Susan acquiesces to Jez's order, Lucy helps her carry the body back in. "Sorry boss. We were just trying to get some answers... um... in a perhaps unconventional way?!?"
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am

Perception: 1d100 = 38
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 14

Susan frowns when Jez calls out to them. "Apparently we should put the body back inside."

Then she holds the door open for the others to carry it back in and follows them, ignoring whatever chaos is still going on.

It was a really good plan!


When the Defenders arrive, she immediately blurts out to the first one who approaches the body, "Do you have a staff necromancer? They didn't destroy the head."
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Megan Price » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 3/63% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 37/1d20 = 11
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other:

Megan hears the Defenders arrive outside and winces when she hears them on their loudspeaker, taking note that the good doctor had absconded with said dead body. She winces even more when she notices what exactly Cordelia had been attempting to do and what wound up happening instead. "Damn girl, you got a kink or what?" Megan asked with a bemused tone in her voice. On a secure radio channel to Susan, Megan tells her "I would really recommend getting the body back in here where he'd been shot, or at least reasonably close enough that the Defenders couldn't try and blame us with tampering with evidence. I'll see what I can do to delay them as best as I can to try to give you extra time." Raising her hands over her head, Megan looks to Jez and asks "You think there's any chance we'll get out of this without causing too much trouble, all things considered?"

She slowly walked outside, purposely pausing at the entrance to the establishment, trying to speak to the first set of Defenders that she comes across, hoping to slow them down by getting them to take a statement from her. Megan knows there will be too many to stop, but every second she can buy for Susan and the others to make themselves look less guilty would be a bonus. Thankfully Susan and crew wouldn't need to come strait out as Susan could easily use her being a doctor as a cover for why she's still in there, with the other hanger ons still there to provide any assistance they can. They just needed to get the body back to where it was, more or less.

Once she's done giving a statement, that is if any of the Defenders actually stop and take it at that moment, she'll go stand by Jez unless otherwise instructed by the Defenders, only letting her arms down when instructed to do so. She shakes her head in shock and amazement at Susan blurting out about necromancy to the Defenders if she hears it, thinking to herself I really hope Fixer knew what he was doing when he sent me to join G.I.R.L.S.!
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Cordelia » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:11 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 70
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 99

Cordelia felt the bulging muscles of the waiter. She felt the sweaty passion rising in her loin. And so suddenly she felt herself spinning out of control. She vomited uncontrollably all over Gaston. Projectile in nature all over his face and chest. She recoils in horror at the sight. Her head is spinning out of control. She continues to gag. As she feels what could be death fall over her, she hears Jezebel scold her. She starts slipping back into her clothes as the mood becomes doom. She starts sobbing. " Oh Im sooo sorry, I didnt mean to puke on you. You must be so upset, I mean Im so upset at myself for ruining your shirt. OOO My god I ruined your shirt. Im sorry." She turns to Jezebel " Please dont be mad at me I will make this better I will be a nun from here on out. Please dont be mad at me." She then sees the defenders in the doorway. Cordelia may have in her drunken state not remembered the dead guy in the room. " OO they're gonna take me to jail." sobbing becomes wailing. "Gaston dont let them take me to jail. I promise I'll be good I dont want to go to jail." Cordelia tries to fix herself and wipe down Gaston with whatever she finds in her hand, her bra, she smears vomit and tears.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm

"Stow any weapons if you're brandishing. No benefit in getting the Defenders' hackles up."

Alexandra makes sure that her small pistol is showing but locked in its holster just incase giving as non threatening look as possible. Makes sure that everyone else is out of the bar before following the last person, stepping to the side to let the Defenders thru. She walks over to the other and raises a eye brow, "Are things always this exciting?"
Alexandra
 

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Underguard » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:42 am

Damage Control

Jez takes stock and quickly issues directives to her crew amidst the fluttering chaos. Susan, Lucille and James follow the orders, if not a little begrudgingly, and return the body to its position. Everyone else on the team holsters what weapons they have, or keeps them at the low ready, as Jez moves to open the door. When she opens the doors with her hands raised, she sees two armored squad cars with several Defenders poised and out, using the vehicles as cover as if anticipating a fight. Megan moves to exit with her, and notes the two mercenaries in the corner remain, with their weapons at the low ready, just seemingly observing the interactions.

Jez and Megan do note the Defenders stances relax a bit though their weapons remained trained on the building as a pair of Defenders approach in the recognizable armor. "Sergeant Harrison, Merctown Defenders. We appreciate your cooperation." A feminine voice states from behind helmet. "Get an RAL Team in there now!" She barks to the Defender on her right who nods and looks back. Jez sees two other Defenders drop their positions and move in with medical equipment and a stretcher. Sergeant Harrison turns back to Jez, "Please give me a full account of what happened."

Inside, Susan, Lucille and James are standing near the body as a trio of Defenders move in with weapons up at first, but seeing no immediate threat, drop their weapons. They step over and around Cordelia who is re-situating and her as she begins to sob at their presence and fear of ending up behind bars, is relatively surprised as they move around her. Gaston tries his best to move away from Coredlia as she smears more of the vomit on his clothing with her own and moves to go outside quickly, the face of relative disgust is obvious. Lucille and Susan see the medical equipment being carried by them as well as a stretcher; Susan can figure this to be a on-call recovery team as they move to the body. As two kneel and prepping several pieces of quick-deployment medical equipment that almost makes Susan drop her jaw, she blurts out her question of a necromancer which causes the two kneeling to pause, glance at each other, then to her, then to the Defender standing. They resume working while the third one moves to Susan, Lucille and James. "Not with us. Please give me a full account of what happened."

What're your intentions?
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:44 am

Perception: 1d100 = 100
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 76

Susan smiles at the guard. “The dead man came to talk to James,” She points at James.

“Then he started spurting blood out of his chest. James tried to give CPR, but I performed an initial examination and determined that the man was dead. I’m a doctor and have forensic training. Obviously he was killed to stop him from talking to James. I wanted to take the body to a necromancer like on the trid shows. It’s how you solve crimes.”

She pauses. “When you have the forensic necromancer interview the body, can I watch? That would be fascinating.”
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Jezebel » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:16 pm

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 48
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 90
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance
Invoke Trust: 88% / 1d100 = 70

Sergeant Harrison wrote:"Please give me a full account of what happened."

Jez nods. "We were celebrating the completion of a contract to rescue some nearby townsfolk, so we drinking and eating, one of my GIRLS was flirting with the wait staff I think, when outta nowhere some asshole slides in close to one of our own, says something to him, then keels over dead from a sniper shot of some sort. Based on the injury I'd estimate the trajectory of the shot to have been outside and from a higher vantage point, so...sniper." Jez points in the direction she estimates the shot to have come from. "None of us know the dead dude, though whatever he said to our guy kind of rattled his noggin, and he went into some sort of stupor and tried to saw the dead guy's windpipe open. Pretty freaky, but our resident doc stopped him...not that it mattered much, dead guy is apparently loaded with cybernetics, so the attempted butter-knife tracheotomy didn't do more than break the dead guy's skin anyway; sub-dermal cybernetic mesh armor or some such disgusting perversion of nature." Jez sweeps a drink off of a nearby table and clears the dryness from her throat before continuing. "Anyway, hell broke loose after that, and I hollered at the wait staff to call the authorities. You showed up, here we are. No further shots were fired, though that one spooked some patrons pretty well."
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 49 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 47

Lucy takes up position behind Susan, cautiously piping up in support of her team. "Yeah, what she said. Blood, then CPR, then... well, some other stuff..." She finds her memory a bit fuzzy on certain points and let's Jez fill in the gory details of James' actions. "Right. That I think. And yeah, we need to get some answers. To solve the crime. From a necromancer, I guess?"

I really hope this necromancer thing happens. Can't recall seeing necromancy in action before, have I? I wonder how it might work with magitech... are there, like, skulls motifs made from wire and blood fueling the engine?
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Megan Price » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 78/63% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 56/1d20 = 6
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other:

Megan suppresses a wince when everyone tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I had been trying to coordinate everyone so that we could minimize the trouble we could have potentially gotten in for disturbing a crime scene. After a moment's reflection, Megan found herself realizing that she wouldn't have respected the others as much if they had lied. She would have worked with them regardless and definitely tolerated them, and possibly still respected some of them in some ways, but not completely. She suddenly realized that this is a group she could see herself staying with for a long time, even after she found out (and possibly freed) her parents, brother, and uncle. It was a good feeling inside of her, like a feeling of home, something that she hadn't felt for a while.

When it was her turn to speak, she told the Defenders everything she could remember. "I was sitting at the table about a seat or two over from the guy the victim rushed in to talk to. The victim sat down quickly at the table in between myself and the guy he had apparently came to see. He started talking before I could catch on what he was talking about and then he was shot. As far as I could tell, I was the first to react and call out that there was a shooter. I ran to the door, cycled my vision settings, and when I couldn't spot a shooter from the door doing that, I ran out to the street to try and climb that building over there where I felt the shooter likely would have been, based on available trajectories and on what I would do. I didn't ensure that I had secured my grapnel before climbing and fell on my back.
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 71 perception 60%
JIC: 1d20 = 1
JIC: 1d100 = 78


Cordelia cant really think her words before she speaks them. The vomit and alcohol have effected her to the point of babble. Her head is aching, her mouth tastes of filth and she smells putrid. She pulls herself from under the table and finds a napkin. She blows her nose vigorously. "I dont wanna go to jail, I dont think I should go to jail, being drunk and fondling Gastrons junk shouldnt get me sent to jail. I am sorry for puking on the floor. I will clean that up if I have to." She grabs a drink off the table and takes a long gulp. " Oh that is so good, what is this stuff, can I get some of this to go. May I go? Let me just give Gastron my contact information. Has anyone seen my bra? Did I put it in my bag? Wheres my bag? " Cordelia scurries to grab her belongings and leave.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Underguard » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:30 am

Not a normal murder, not a normal victim...

Outside
Jezebel, Megan

Jezebel notes that Sergeant Harrison has activated a wrist-mounted computer of some form that seems to be recording her as she speaks, while the Defender nods and keeps her visor forward towards Jez and Megan. After Jez's account, the Defender turns to Megan and listens to her account and interfaces with the computer a couple times, though at the end of her account, the Defender closes the computer and nods. "Alright, thank you for your cooperation. Once the RAL team gives the all-clear, you will be free to go." Harrison states before pausing and Jez can almost hear the radio click in the Defenders helmet before seeing a slight nod as she speaks again to the duo. "Though, please remain within city limits for the time being in case we need to contact you again. Though you do not seem to be the target of this, it has several indicators of an assassination with a long-arm within city limits and the victim has several questionable modifications that would be illegal in other city-states. While not so much here, that coupled with the apparent method of termination constitutes this be treated as a criminal investigation as modified weapons are also now apparently involved."

Inside
Susan, Cordelia, James, Alexandra, Lucille

Inside, Susan and Lucille are completely occupied by the Defender as they give him their accounts of what happened while Cordelia fiddles around looking for her things. She, unfortunately, does not find her bra underneath the table and has a passing thought that Gaston might've taken it with him when he left the bar.

The Defender interfaces with a small device on his wrist that resembles a personal computer while everyone speaks and pauses, glancing at Susan with the reference to the trid shows followed by her question of watching. "We usually do not authorize civilians during such an autopsy during a criminal investigation." He states, then one of the Defenders tending to the body below looks up.

"Sir, this man has several questionable cybernetic modifications, and the wound in question seems to be a plasma shell from a long-arm; likely of Naruni design." He states before turning back to the body to finish what he was doing. The Defender holds up his hand to Susan and Lucille while slightly tilting his head before turning back towards Susan and Lucille. "Did you hear the shot?" The defender questions but regardless of the answer shakes his head. "This has become more complicated, and your chance of being in the autopsy has increased. Remain within city limits for the time being and my sergeant will contact you again should that be authorized." He glances at Cordelia amidst her commentary and adds "So long as the employee does not file assault against you, you have nothing to fear. You may leave now." He states, addressing all of the crew remaining indoors and turns to the two with the body. "Double time, get this body loaded to the RAL vehicle. Go!"

Outside
Jezebel, Megan, Cordelia

Jezebel spots the trio of Defenders walk out, two holding a body secured to a stretcher as they load it up. Cordelia is right behind them, though she doesn't spot Gaston among the onlookers. The larger male defender approaches Harrison and though no words are heard, Jez hears something akin to subvocal communication or whispers almost before Harrison turns to them. "You and your crew are free to go. We may be in touch soon. Again, thank you for your cooperation." Harrison states, then turns to leave with the Defenders.
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:44 am

Perception: 1d100 = 3
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 46

Susan processes what the Defenders are saying. "I'm going to get to meet a forensic necromancer! The police in MercTown are the best. Thank you!"

She shakes the Defenders' hands and goes outside to meet Jez. To Jez she says, "Can I press charges against Cordelia for making me watch her vomit?"

After Jez answers, Susan asks, generally, "So where are we going to next? It's still early."
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Megan Price » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 40/63% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 30/1d20 = 3
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other:

Megan watches the Defenders until they are out of sight then turns to Jez and says "I'm not sure how James is mixed up in all of this, but when that guy rushed up to James, but I'm fairly certain I heard him say the name Patricia Lyboc. I don't know if this is just coincidence or if there is any relation, but I think I've heard that last name mentioned in the CS Military, some big wig or some such. This was when I was trying to dig up info on my parents as to if they were still alive or not and hopefully what CS prison they were at." Megan stops speaking for a moment as she closes her eyes against the pain of not having her parents around. Damn it Megan, get it together! Last known information, they were still alive, so there's still some hope, which is a lot more than what some people have! When Megan opened her eyes again, they were a little bit more red than before and slightly more damp, but she kept her breathing steady and even, then started speaking again.

"Should we do some research on this Patricia Lyboc? Being closely associated with James may make us potential targets to whoever is behind this. Some more vulnerable without armor than others." Saying this made her remember that she had a package that was supposed to be ready for pickup soon. What day is it again, today? I just remembered about a set of armor I was supposed to pick up, but I'm not sure if it's ready yet." Megan looked at Cordelia and asked her boss "Should I go ahead and take her back to the hangar to get cleaned up and get some light food in her to help counteract the booze and settle her stomach?"
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:52 pm

ROLLS HELD

Susan glances over at Megan. "To my knowledge, Cordelia is biologically mature. As such, she is unlikely to require a babysitter. A cab, though, seems necessary. Or I could give her some kind of stimulant to even her out."

Susan pauses. "I'm a doctor. I can prescribe things."
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Megan Price » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

(Rolls Held)

Susan Lee wrote:Susan glances over at Megan. "To my knowledge, Cordelia is biologically mature. As such, she is unlikely to require a babysitter. A cab, though, seems necessary. Or I could give her some kind of stimulant to even her out."

Susan pauses. "I'm a doctor. I can prescribe things."


Megan cocks an eyebrow up at Susan and says "I'm sorry doc, I had thought you were more involved with a dead body at the moment, and considering Cordelia's inebriation, a babysitter might not be a bad choice. I mean, she has had alcohol before, right? And even if you had not be pre-occupied with a corpse, I wouldn't expect you to haul around pharmaceutical drugs for every occasion for a night out on the town. Either way really doesn't matter to me, but I feel that we should come to a decision fast before she does something in her drunken state that gives the group a bad rep."
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Lucille Davis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:55 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 55 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 57

Lucy listens intently to the Defender. "Heard a shot? Um... you know, I don't quite recall..." Her hands fidgit a bit. I wonder what this guy's on about? But the questions quickly come to a close and the conversation wraps up. Lucy shakes the Defender's hand after Susan. "Thank you for your time and, uh, and service and all that. And I hope we were helpful!"

As they head outside, Lucy suddenly realizes that she had basically stopped breathing during the interview, and lets out a long sigh. "Gods that was intense, but so worth it if we get to see a necromancer in action!"

Outside, the smell coming off Cordelia starts making Lucy gag a bit. Ugh. "So boss," she says to Jez, "what's the plan? Patricia Lyboc? Bath for Cordelia? Perhaps... both?"
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Jezebel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 82
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 19
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance
Invoke Trust: 88% / 1d100 = 64 (to persuade folks to go party)

Jez nods along with the defender as she speaks, but inside her mind is reeling. Not supposed to leave Merctown? For frak's sake, I guess that means we're doing some in town work unless this shitshow gets resolved quickly.
Susan wrote:"Can I press charges against Cordelia for making me watch her vomit?"

Jez rolls her red eyes as she hears this. Just when I think Susan's invaluable, she says something transcendentally stupid. Jez looks at Susan and simply flatly, "No, I don't think the Merctown Defenders will allow you to press charges for such."

Megan wrote:"I'm not sure how James is mixed up in all of this, but when that guy rushed up to James, but I'm fairly certain I heard him say the name Patricia Lyboc. I don't know if this is just coincidence or if there is any relation, but I think I've heard that last name mentioned in the CS Military, some big wig or some such. This was when I was trying to dig up info on my parents as to if they were still alive or not and hopefully what CS prison they were at. Should we do some research on this Patricia Lyboc? Being closely associated with James may make us potential targets to whoever is behind this. Some more vulnerable without armor than others. What day is it again, today? I just remembered about a set of armor I was supposed to pick up, but I'm not sure if it's ready yet."

Jez cocks an eyebrow. CS military big wig? What's a 'big wig'? Must mean something akin to one of the elite. "Not a bad idea for tomorrow. Research can often be useful if fruitful..."

Lucille wrote:"So boss, what's the plan? Patricia Lyboc? Bath for Cordelia? Perhaps both?"
Susan wrote:"So where are we going to next? It's still early."

Jez's smile beams out like a brilliant floodlight which fills the room. "The plan is turn a hose on our daffy slut, let those who are interested in doing some research tomorrow do so, and for tonight...head on over to One-Eyed Jacks to restart this damned party! We've earned this, damnit! I'm not letting some assassin spoil our plans!"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d100 = 82

Cordelia fumbles in her stupor to find her gear. Her vision is blurry and her head is fuzzy. She finds her bag and slips into her new forcefield. She stands carefully and stumbles up to the rest of the girls. She transforms into the likeness of Jezebel. She approaches the new members and tries to act stern. "Cordelia is a valuable member of the group and an awesome seasoned vet. She is however smashed, due to no fault of her own. I need one of you to get her into a cab for the hanger. You also need to get her a double bacon cheese burger and chili fries. Stat. She then staggers off toward the door and outside.
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Underguard » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:17 pm

The group coalesces to determine their next path and Jez is not ready to let this night die. James and Alexandra go with Cordelia back to their Hanger on the Outskirts after hailing a cab while Jezebel, Susan, Megan and Lucille make their way over to One-Eyed Jacks. James offers a brief salute and says to Jezebel "We'll see you at Jacks when she gets cleaned up."

Continue to One-Eyed Jacks
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Alexandra » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:09 am

Cordelia fumbles in her stupor to find her gear. Her vision is blurry and her head is fuzzy. She finds her bag and slips into her new forcefield. She stands carefully and stumbles up to the rest of the girls. She transforms into the likeness of Jezebel. She approaches the new members and tries to act stern. "Cordelia is a valuable member of the group and an awesome seasoned vet. She is however smashed, due to no fault of her own. I need one of you to get her into a cab for the hanger. You also need to get her a double bacon cheese burger and chili fries. Stat. She then staggers off toward the door and outside.


Alexandra walks over to Cordelia giving a soft chuckle and offers an arm for support, "Do you wanna stop for the double bacon cheese burger & chili fries on the way back to the hanger or do you want to get back first and have me bring it back? Sad that this place is probably closed for the night now.... I was really enjoying those strong drinks w/ fruits"

Alexandra looks back at the other girls as the cab pulls up, "The other place you ladies are going to does it have drinks just like this place? I'm still not even buzzed yet lol and wanna continue this round of drinks with you all, I'll be helping Cordelia back to the hanger first, so don't get too sloshed without me"

As the Cab pulls up she helps both James and Cordelia inside, before climbing in herself.


G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)
Alexandra
 

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Ecks » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:34 am

Hopping off the hoverbike, Ecks radios base to make sure Mick knew he was invited. "Mich, we're going to meet at the Sphinx and Unicorn if you want to come along since you were with us out in Madhaven.

Ecks walks in with Anna and is pleasantly surprised by the place. Techno-wizards are a comfortable transition for Ecks. Magic is just an alien concept to him. Techno-wizards seem to boil it down to a form that's easier to accept. Most of it he simply has to accept at face value. He may not like it, but he will use it. Either way its better than the Naruni. Informing the server of the size of their party, he'll take a seat wherever directed. Though he didn't bring armor, he keeps his pistol tucked in a holster under his jacket. Taking his sunglasses off, he stows them in a jacket pocket and has a seat.

He waits for the others to arrive, waving them over in turn. He does order a pitcher of beer and a couple appetizers. "So anything interesting happen while we were gone?" he Asks Anna while taking a sip of his beer and waits for others to arrive.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 11% (50% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 31


Victor pulls up in his new vehicle and getting out he sees the sign, "Ooooh, the SPHINX and Unicorn...whatever a Sphinx is...", he goes ahead and strips out of his body armor, "No reason to be uncomfortable, besides this place seems pretty safe.", he thinks as he locks up his truck then heads on inside. Once Victor spots Ecks he heads on over to that table, "Hey man, long time no see!" and chuckles at his own joke. "So, I have a bunch of stuff either loaded in the Hummer outside or being delivered to H-Q. I still need to find out what day my classes at the Academy start, but I get the feeling it'll be really soon. Oh, and...", Victor fishes his notebook out of his pocket again and slides it across the table to Ecks. "If we are heading back out to complete that survey for Speakman, I figure between Max's copter, Morning Glory's radar, and my suit having that jetpack we should be able to map a lot faster. Hmm, I wonder if getting a set of those Wilks 3D mapping rigs would help any?".

Victor sits down and relaxes into his seat, ordering a bottle of white rum and a soda while waiting for the rest of the group to arrive.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 28/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 34/1d20 = 14
Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense
Current Effects, Other:

"Heya guys! Are we waiting until everyone gets here to take orders?" Sel says as she comes through the doors. Once it's time to place an order, Sel tells Gaston "I would like to have a Tyranoburger and a Desert Flower as the side. And I would like to have a glass of Chilled Elven Wine, please?"

During the meal, Sel will ask Ecks "Hey sir, where was it that you helped me find that Medium Robotics Kit that I have in Staci? Wasn't it at Northern Gun? Anyway, where ever it was, do you think they'd be willing to do a return in exchange for the larger model? What I would LOVE to have it the Robotics Lab Kit, but it's out of my price range still at the moment. I don't remember off hand how much the Robotics Shop Kit was, but I'm hoping by doing an exchange it will be more affordable."
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 121/155
ISP: 27/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle 18/18 shots

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:57 am

Perception: 1d100 = 7% (56% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 30

As he sits there listening to the others, Victor mind wanders for a bit. Suddenly sitting up he turns his attention to Ecks, "Oh, I meant to ask you about this earlier. But do you want the Blue Boy I have in storage?". Next he turns to Selenidaria, "Hey Sel, I was wondering about your trade...ya' know, magic machine stuff. Is there a way to make the Prophet silent with your T-W magic? Like, to silence it's movement and such like Mink's 'Reaper'? I don't mean permanently, or even for long stretches of time. But, say 15 or so minutes? I don't know the ins and outs of your trade, so I am just spit balling here.".
Last edited by Victor Singer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 100 (88%)
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 60

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 9/18 (x1)

Brianna enters the Sphinx and Unicorn tavern and looks around, searching for the rest of AAPS. Smiling when she sees Ecks, Victor and Sel, she heads over to where they are, carrying a small bag with the stationary and envelopes she had purchased earlier. ”Hey guys!” Brianna greets everyone as she sits down, ”Get your shopping done?” Sitting back, Brianna orders a cheeseburger and french fries and whatever beer is on tap, hoping for an evening to relax.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 am

(Rolls Held)

"Ugh, I haven't even started. I've got those spell tomes from before we left that I've barely had a chance to pour over. After that I want to dedicate away least some time to studying this pendantthat Isis have me. Victor, exactly how long is that course you're talking going to run?" Sel says in response to Brianna and ending with a question to Victor.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 121/155
ISP: 27/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle 18/18 shots

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna enters the Sphinx and Unicorn tavern and looks around, searching for the rest of AAPS. Smiling when she sees Ecks, Victor and Sel, she heads over to where they are, carrying a small bag with the stationary and envelopes she had purchased earlier. ”Hey guys!” Brianna greets everyone as she sits down, ”Get your shopping done?” Sitting back, Brianna orders a cheeseburger and french fries and whatever beer is on tap, hoping for an evening to relax.


Victor lifts his drink in greeting, "Hey Brianna! Yep, got my shopping done and I think I still have a few hundred thousand left. How about you?", he asks, gesturing towards her bag.

Selenidaria wrote:"Ugh, I haven't even started. I've got those spell tomes from before we left that I've barely had a chance to pour over. After that I want to dedicate away least some time to studying this pendant that Isis have me. Victor, exactly how long is that course you're talking going to run?" Sel says in response to Brianna and ending with a question to Victor.


Turning his attention to Sel, Victor responds with, "Full length course for Demon Hunting is 32 weeks. So, everyone enjoy your vacation!", he grins and takes a drink. "Hey, Sel, how about that magic stuff I asked you about a minute ago? Think you can squeeze in some time to work on any of that over the next couple months?".


{Note for Selenidara: Victor is referring to the previous post I made and questions asked there-in.}
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Ecks » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:34 am

Perception: 1d100 = 40/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 34

Ecks greets everyone as they enter. Brianna asks about shopping, which Ecks replies to saying, "Eh, somewhat. It'll do for now. Repairs and mods will be what shopping I've got left for the most part."

Victor mentions his 32 week course. Ecks shakes his head. "Vacation? That's a long time to be down do nothin'. I'm sure we can find some bit jobs around. Gotta keep the lights on you know. I'll see what Speakman's got to say. I might be able to keep Sel busy for a while. Thinking of augmenting the gladius. But we'll see."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:32 pm

(rolls held over)

Victor lifts his drink in greeting, "Hey Brianna! Yep, got my shopping done and I think I still have a few hundred thousand left. How about you?", he asks, gesturing towards her bag.


Looking down at her bag, Brianna shrugs. "I've started some shopping, but didn't get much done." she admits. "I've gotten some stationary as a friend of mine sent me a letter so I wanted to write back to him, but that's all I've done so far." Brianna continues, "I wasn't sure if I should get more weapons and, if so, what I should get." Looking at Sel, "I was going to ask you and Mink and Quinn to see if you want to do some clothes shopping together. I always had fun doing that back home with my friends but I wasn't sure if that was a kind of thing any of you would like to do."
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:13 am

Perception: 1d100 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 15
JIC: 1d100 = 94


Max found his way the the tavern. The mystic quarter is bit out of his liking being a place for magic, but people here dont seem to pay him any mind. He finds his team mates and sits at their table. The decor of the tavern is suitable to his taste. Lots of antlers He takes in the smells. Smells a bit like dad bar back home but cleaner.

"Hey Garson. How about some beer. Whatevers on tap."
He settles in and looks to his leader "So whats in order for next. I just bought a new gun and need some range time to get it set in. Besides that Im ready to get work."

He turns back to the waiter "Yeah. And Ill have whatever you call that thing shes getting" He motions to the burger Selenidaria has ordered.
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:28 pm

(Rolls Held)

Victor Singer wrote:Turning his attention to Sel, Victor responds with, "Full length course for Demon Hunting is 32 weeks. So, everyone enjoy your vacation!", he grins and takes a drink. "Hey, Sel, how about that magic stuff I asked you about a minute ago? Think you can squeeze in some time to work on any of that over the next couple months?".


{Note for Selenidara: Victor is referring to the previous post I made and questions asked there-in.}


"What, oh I'm sorry. I had started thinking about it then I got lost for a moment. Silent, you say? Well, there is a spell the negates noise, but I don't already know it so I would have to learn it, and that is going to take some time because it's a mid-tier spell in terms of complexity. But maybe there's a way to work around totally silent. Like say are you making noise because of the suit itself, or because of the weight breaking sticks on the ground and the like? And would you be cool if it only functioned in shadows?" Sel asks Victor.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 121/155
ISP: 27/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle 18/18 shots

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Victor Singer » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:04 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Selenidaria wrote:"What, oh I'm sorry. I had started thinking about it then I got lost for a moment. Silent, you say? Well, there is a spell the negates noise, but I don't already know it so I would have to learn it, and that is going to take some time because it's a mid-tier spell in terms of complexity. But maybe there's a way to work around totally silent. Like say are you making noise because of the suit itself, or because of the weight breaking sticks on the ground and the like? And would you be cool if it only functioned in shadows?" Sel asks Victor.


Victor sits and thinks about it for a minute, "Ok, bear in mind I have no idea how magic works. I was thinking along the lines of quiet like Mink's 'Night Reaper', where you can actually attempt to sneak around in it. I did think about buying one of those suits in order to adapt the system over to the 'Prophet', but I think my suit is just too bulky. So, I figured you might have a magic spell or something to get around that. Er, can you buy magic here in the Quarter?".

Noticing that not only is almost everyone here, but that others have ordered food, Victor flags down a waitress to do the same, "Hiya. So, I'd like the biggest steak you have...from a cow that is. Cooked rare, like if it-still-has-a-pulse-that's-ok-rare. With mashed potatoes and broccoli on the side. Thanks!".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Ecks » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:54 pm

Perception:1d100 = 81/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 13

Ecks listens to everyone relaxing and wonders what all is going on back in Ishpeming. The break for near death experiences is a welcome relief but also makes him feel a bit tired. Still, he is happy to get some real food.

Turning to Sel he asks, "So if you have time, I'd like to go over some TW mods to my gladius. My main desire is to give it auxiliary shielding. And I'd sooner trust my life to magic than Naruni junk. But while we're at it, I'd be interested in whatever else could be thrown on it within reason. strength or stealth options. I'll differ to your experience on those things. I just don't want it looking like an antique store exploded."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 16 (88%)
JIC: 1d20 = 15, 1d100 = 4

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 9/18 (x1)

Brianna smiles when her food is brought to her. She drinks some of the beer and grins. ”This is exactly what I needed.” As she eats, Brianna starts to compose a reply to Will's letter in her head. A thought occurs to her and she asks Sel, ”Hey, I have kind of a weird magic question for you. Are there communication spells?” Brianna continues, ”Back home, we were able to keep in touch with people on the other side of country with phones or computers and email. I've noticed a lack of such things here – we all talk by radio. Is there maybe a way to enchant something so you could possibly keep in touch with someone when you're not in radio range? Or maybe set up a frequency that people could use to keep in touch and leave messages?” Brianna looks a little nervous as she nibbles on a french fry, hoping she isn't sounding like a complete idiot. ”Or is that a completely ridiculous notion?”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby Ecks » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:47 am

Perception: 1d100 = 5/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 33

Ecks listens to Brianna's question. He had never considered a magic option. Cirene, the first CO of AAPS and a few other magicians who have come and went through the company had brought up more possibilities like these, but when you're from Ishpeming, it isn't your first thought. It's an interesting question.

Turning to Max he continues his questioning.

"Max, so what's your story anyhow? I've never known... well I cool cat like you. Just lookin' for cat nip or you got big plans?" he asks.

((assuming they make it))

He conquers a plate of chili cheese fries and downs his remaining beer to get a refill before the server leaves again. Ecks looks to Minkowski and asks, "So what have you got planned? Are you from Ishpeming? Figured since you were with Speakman you may be from the 'Gun."

After speaking with Mink he keeps the conversation going around the table.


Quinn is not spared awkward questions, regardless of how coherent she may or may not be after having a few drinks. "Obviously as a doctor, you can make solid cash, so why the merc life?"

Before dinner is over, he reminds Victor. "Singer, don't forget to write your folks. I'll be sending a package back home sometime soon myself."

Whenever dinner is done, he invites Anna out for an evening stroll. "Probably won't be exciting without a horde of demons here to eat our bones but figured a change of pace might be alright."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)

Postby John Altfeld » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 73 / 78%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 85

CONDITIONS: John is +1 foot

John enters, squinting from the afternoon sunlight outside. He looks around for an available booth, makes his way over and, when the server approaches, orders two mugs of their "drug-laced, concentrated alcohol cocktails similar to the one served at the Slaughter House Saloon in Dragcona (OOC: listed in the description for this location in MercTown, original description of the booze Atlants pg. 31), a drink that'll let him catch a buzz.

When the drinks arrive, he takes a long swallow of one, pulls out his computer and brings up the Magic Lore Computer Reference Library. As he browses it for items that can protect him from being possessed, he continues drinking.

Lore: Magic (ID items that protect from possession): 1d100 = 19 / 91% (86% base +5% from Computer Reference Library)

He then pulls up the listing of local businesses and cross-references the items he's found to that.

Once he's done, John packs up his computer, finishes his drinks, pays, and goes to Mystic Draughts
Definitely Not a God. Yet.
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 108/108
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,290/15/150/510/1,290

Important Combat Stats
Number of Attacks: 10
Initiative Bonus: +13
Strike Bonus: +8 (+8/+8/+10/+10)
Parry Bonus: +12(+12/+12/+14/+14) +2 with sword/staff
Dodge Bonus: +17 (+19/+19/+15/+15)
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +5 (+5/+5/+1/+1)
Bonus to Disarm: +3
Supernatural Strength Punch Damage: 3d6(5d6)+12/5d6(6d6)+12/1d6x10+22(+32)/1d6x10+72(+82)
Juicer Football Body Block/Tackle: Knocks one's opponent to the ground (90% chance if target is smaller than attacker, 60% if the same weight, 50% if target is up to 50% larger, 20% if 100% larger, no chance if target is over 100% larger).
Immunities and Damage Reduction
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Suffocation (can breathe without air)
• Depressurization
• Ocean depths/pressure (unlimited)
• Vampire bite/can't be turned undead
• Blindness and Darkness (except in smoke/sandstorm/fog that fouls Radar power)
• Fatigue (Never tires)
• Small bits of flying debris

Reduced Damage From:
• Magic Cold - Half Damage
• Heat/Fire - Half Damage
• Poison/Toxins/Drugs - Duration, penalties and symptoms are 1/3 normal
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400'
• See the invisible
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Previous

Return to The Mystic Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest