M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Dockside, Airport, and outskirts of MercTown.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:11 pm

M.A.R.S. Compound

Building is secured by a joint venture between the Merchant's Association and the Collegiate Arcane, this security service is among the best money can buy taking full advantage of magical and mundane technologies. Equal to "Tight" in the Mercenary Company Creation Log. Installation Fee & Set-Up Fee: 150,000 (includes permanent magical enhancements) plus Monitoring: 120,000 every three quads.

Details
IRON FIST SYSTEMS
The company uses Ironfist Field Systems for the rooms, repair bay and lab facilities. These are basically cargo containers pre-loaded with gear designed to be dropped in the field to produce bases, mining communities, etc. Each one is 40' x 8' x 9'6". There are 11 containers in total. Residential units are on top of the lab and mechanical units. The upper levels are accessible by the catwalk.

1x Lab Unit
1x Mechanical Unit (for taller vehicles you can work in the garage area but would have a container to store your tools)
1x Medical Unit
8x Residential Unit - two rooms with shared bath, kitchen, and laundry

Lab Unit
Includes basic equipment and tools such as computers, microscopes, spectrometer for chemical analysis, containers for storing specimens, an examination/autopsy table, a couple of lab tables, four desks, shelves, an isolation chamber, quarantine room, and other equipment for a lab. The door can be locked, and has 30 M.D.C.

Mechanical Unit
This unit includes basic robotics and vehicular tools, diagnostic computer, design computer, laser mold making system, a small lift and two heavy welding/bonding systems. It can be used to repair most human sized robots, power armor, and vehicles. The laser mold allows for making custom parts, one at a time. The tools are suitable for larger robots and vehicles but a larger lift is needed.

Medical Unit
One main examination room, two very small examination rooms, one sick room with four beds that fold down from the wall for the seriously ill, and a small doctor’s lab comprise the med-bay. There is medical equipment and capabilities roughly equal to a small clinic, including x-ray machine, EKG, EEG, and so on. Advanced med systems such as a half dozen of each of the following: Bio-Comp Monitors, Compu-Drug Dispensers, IRMSS (Internal Robot Medical Surgeon Systems), IRVT (Internal Robot Visual Tansmitters), RAU (Robot Antiseptic Units), RMK (Robot Medical Kits), RSU (Sedative Units), Palm Bio-Units, Micro Scales, a Portable Bio-Scan, Bio-Lab, Portable Laboratory, one Portable Scan Dihilator, one portable language translator, and a Multi-Optics Helmet are all standard equipment that come stocked in the Iron Fist Systems med-lab. The door can be locked, and has 30 M.D.C.

Residential Unit - 2 Room
Similar to a small two bedroom apartment. Features a small kitchen, sitting area, bathroom and two small bedrooms with room for a bed and small desk. Certainly an upgrade from the cramped barracks-style of most module designs. A little privacy and comfort in the field.
Image
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:52 am

Perception: 65%1d100 = 14
JIC d20: 1d20 = 16
JIC d100: 1d100 = 23

Rocky enters the compound, “Dang it is good to be back.“ He parks the Barge and he moves his stuff out of the Jeep and into his room.

Rocky is shocked at the inactivity, “Where is Pieter?” “Pieter we are Home!”

Rocky turns to Daphne, “Daphne I think there are a couple of rooms that are empty right now, 6, 7 and 8, I believe. Saul And Felix can move in one of them."

ttp://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vie ... 78&t=17438

“We need the bots to look over the Jeep and other vehicles.” Rocky heads over to the drones and tell them to check the vehicles and do any minor work then have a list of major repairs with estimated times of repair.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Saul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 81

JIC 1d20 = 7
1d100 = 28

Saul gets through the front gate with the others, and observes Merctown stoically as they pass, eventually arriving at the MARS compound. He is, at least initially, dismayed by the array of cargo-container-like pods within the compound, and the lack of permanent structures.

Rocky wrote:“Daphne I think there are a couple of rooms that are empty right now, 6, 7 and 8, I believe. Saul And Felix can move in one of them."


Rooms 6, 7, and 8. Seven is an auspicious number... if one were given to numerology and predestination. However... One room is just as good as another.

Saul nods. "I shall take Room Seven, I believe. Thank you once more for the hospitality. I shall unpack and then make myself available as needed."

Saul proceeds to the pod numbered "7" and hauls his belongings inside, finding it more a suite than a room. He is pleased that it is more than he was accorded at the Dweomer institute, furnished with a kitchen, a parlor, and two bedrooms. He places his packs on the bed in one, and steps into the second. This shall serve quite well as a personal library, I believe. I shall need to remove this bed, I think, and purchase several standard bookshelves, and perhaps a locking bookshelf or two. Though I was taken aback by outward apeparances I believe this room assignment will be quite satisfactory. There's a lesson in there about judging by outward appearances... I should make a note of that.

He returns to the "main bedroom" and unpacks his clothing into the closet and drawers, and places his books, for now, upon the desk. The rest of his gear he arrays on the bed.

Then he goes outside, to see how he might assist elsewhere.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:53 am

Perception: 1d100 = 42/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 14
JIC (20): 1d20 = 20




Rocky wrote:Rocky turns to Daphne, “Daphne I think there are a couple of rooms that are empty right now, 6, 7 and 8, I believe. Saul And Felix can move in one of them."


Felix is not sure what to make of Rocky's suggestion.

¿Nos mira porque somos animales mutantes?

"Eh... escuse me please.. Señor Roe-Key, is ok if Saul get one room and I get different one instead of moving into one together? " asks the Flying Tiger in response to Rocky's statement that he and Saul can move into one of the available rooms.

"I no have problem sleeping in same room as Señor Sah-ool, pero... he may have lady friend over late at night... y necesito mi Siesta de Belleza, heheh... eh, 'beauty sleep', si?" he says, winking at Saul.

He stands there with his gear, waiting for Rocky's reply.

Spanish Translations
Is he looking down on us because we are mutant animals?
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:51 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky looks at Felix and states, "Yes Felix you can have your own room. That is what I meant. One room for Saul and one room for you. When we are done we can head into the town. I got to see Jennifer, my fiance."
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 am

**rolls held**

Rocky wrote:Rocky looks at Felix and states, "Yes Felix you can have your own room. That is what I meant. One room for Saul and one room for you. When we are done we can head into the town. I got to see Jennifer, my fiance."


Felix nods and smiles. "No problema, Señor Roe-Key. Go see tu promitida... eh, bring flowers, si?" he suggests helpfully.

He then goes into room 8 and sets up the room for himself, arranging things as needed. When finished, he comes out into the hallway.

He says to Saul, "Señor Sah-ool... what we do now? You want to see Merctown? I stay here a year ago for a few weeks, before moving to Testament. What you want to see primero?"

*Tal vez podamos conseguir algo de comida primero ... ¡Tengo hambre!

Spanish Translations
*= Maybe we can get some food first... I am hungry!
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Daphne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 15/32%
Just in Case: [dice]d10[/dice]; [dice]d00[/dice]
Conditions: None.

Rocky wrote:Rocky turns to Daphne, “Daphne I think there are a couple of rooms that are empty right now, 6, 7 and 8, I believe. Saul And Felix can move in one of them."


Does he want me to show them to a room? i mean they're literally over there. Daphne thinks before looking at Felix and Saul.

"Those three rooms over there are available." Daphne says pointing to the three rooms in question. Daphne then makes her way to her own room, one she's spent maybe three nights in, and drops her bags onto the bed. "Home sweet home, I guess." Daphne says to herself. Daphne makes her way out of her room and back into the main warehouse area.

Daphne looks to Rocky and Enstweavel, then to Saul and Felix. "I'm going to head to the Arms Bazaar, I want to pick up a rifle for the future. Anyone want come?" Daphne asks, clearly just making enough effort to seem social.

'Alright then, I'm off." Daphne says as she walks to her destination.

Arms Bazaar: Northern Gun Store
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Ernstweavel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Perception:1d100 = 93 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 52
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)


Ernstweavel arrives at the compound. He scampers off to his room, storing his backpack. Once everything is put away, he returned to where the rest of MARS has gathered. When Daphne mentions if anyone want to accompany her to buy some new hardware, Ernstweavel looks down at his sidearm. Man do need something better. Just wish we had finished and gotten paid for this last job, then I'd have more money. Not much more I can do about it now. "I need something better than this peashooter but at last, I fear I don't have the adequate funds."
P.P.E.: 173 / 173
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Augur » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Conditions:
Date: Summer, Friday, June 2, 111 P.A.
Time: 1801
Environmental Effects: None; 90°, dead calm
Location: Merctown, along the Ohio River


The group of oddballs arrive at the MARS compound and the newcomers to the group have the vacant rooms pointed out to them by those with more experience. Everyone goes through the motions according to their priorities. Before long, Daphne is ready to venture out into the early evening (the sun is still up and quite warm) and procure some necessary upgrades. Ernstweaval concurs after reviewing his own gear. Meanwhile, the others are social with one another and seem interested in their own ends.

GM NOTE: Remember to post to where you're going (links appreciated), and if you're shopping familiarize yourself with the rarity & availability rules. Have fun!
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Saul » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 20

JIC: 1d20 = 19
1d100 = 16

Felix wrote:"Señor Sah-ool... what we do now? You want to see Merctown? I stay here a year ago for a few weeks, before moving to Testament. What you want to see primero?"


Saul nods. "Indeed. I've not been here before so at a minimum I should like to get the lay of the land. as to what to see first, I must admit I am at a loss, for I have no pref..."

Daphne wrote:"I'm going to head to the Arms Bazaar, I want to pick up a rifle for the future. Anyone want come?"


Saul smiles. "Providence has provided us a direction, it seems. I think Felix and I can accompany you to the Arms Bazaar easily enough."

Ernst wrote:"I need something better than this peashooter but at last, I fear I don't have the adequate funds."


Saul smiles at the wizard. "If you find something more suitable, I might be able to lend you some credits. I myself an adequately equipped for the time being. Although I am always in the market for books." He gestures with his hand in the direction of the entrance/exit to the M.A.R.S. compound.

"Shall we?"

Saul will let Daphne lead the way to the Arms Bazaar, as he has zero familiarity with MercTown.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 am

Perception: 1d100 = 92/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 65
JIC (20): 1d20 = 17




Saul wrote:Saul smiles. "Providence has provided us a direction, it seems. I think Felix and I can accompany you to the Arms Bazaar easily enough."

Ernst wrote:"I need something better than this peashooter but at last, I fear I don't have the adequate funds."


Saul smiles at the wizard. "If you find something more suitable, I might be able to lend you some credits. I myself an adequately equipped for the time being. Although I am always in the market for books." He gestures with his hand in the direction of the entrance/exit to the M.A.R.S. compound.

"Shall we?"

Saul will let Daphne lead the way to the Arms Bazaar, as he has zero familiarity with MercTown.


Felix nods at Saul's suggestion.

"I no has mucho dinero, pero I still go with you and see what they have. Maybe learn some things too, or find books, si?" he says.

Shrugging nonchalantly, the Flying Tiger leaves his main armor and backpack (minus his card) in his room, taking the remainder of his gear along with the rest of the group to the Arms Bazaar: Northern Gun Store

Veamos que ha cambiado en el último año.

Spanish Translations
Let's see what has changed in the last year.


<<Arms Bazaar: Northern Gun Store>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 41
JIC d20: 1d20 = 19
JIC d100: 1d100 = 35

Rocky looks at the others and says, “Well, I have to find Jennifer. But you can have the Jeep to take all of you to your rounds just remember to use the anti-theft device. Oh, keep me informed as where you are. So, I can catchup to you if you need help.”

Rocky drives to Animal house (This is the clinic He set up with Jennifer Rockford). He looking for her to surprise her. If she is there. Normal Hugs and Kiss. (PS I don’t see Animal House / the Clinic anywhere? Might have been deleted in recent clean up.)

Rocky tells her he has new members that need his help shopping in town ask if she wants to join them. (won’t mind meeting at family place, The Ambassadors Suite or for dinner later in the evening.) viewtopic.php?f=170&t=6524

He makes a call to Lt Fuller and Leaves a message. “Lt Fuller Rocky here, just touching base with you to let you know I’m in town.”
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Ernstweavel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Perception:1d100 = 77 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 76
Conditions: none

Saul wrote:"If you find something more suitable, I might be able to lend you some credits. I myself an adequately equipped for the time being. Although I am always in the market for books."


Ernstweavel gives a gracious bow before responding. "Thank you for the most generous offer but I feel I must decline. I fear that if I borrow some now than I'll never break even. Ah, yes, knowledge is always a good thing to seek out." Ernstweavel watches as the majority of the group head off on their shopping spree. Shortly after they depart, 5here is a quiet clams that washes over the compound and Ernstweavel, himself.
P.P.E.: 173 / 173
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Ernstweavel » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:32 am

Perception:1d100 = 35 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 75
Conditions: none

Ernstweavel enjoys the quiet solitude for a while. The stillness begins to fade to an annoying twitch, like a lonely cricket in the middle of the night. The feeling begins to manifest into an uneasiness. At some point he begins to get antsy and decides that a nice walk should keep him occupied for a bit. Well it looks like I might be here in Merctown for a while, might as well go investigate the local brotherhood. It wouldn't hurt to go and talk with at least. They should be a good resource. Ernstweavel decides to head off toward the Mystic Quarter, staff in hand.

The Collegiate Arcane & Mystic Guild (126)
P.P.E.: 173 / 173
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Ernstweavel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Perception:1d100 = 82 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 13
Conditions: none

Ernstweavel enters the compound. He makes a round, to see if any of the others have returned from their shopping. After he checks and visits with anyone that's there, he will return to his room.
P.P.E.: 173 / 173
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Daphne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 57/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 7; 1d100 = 83
Conditions: None.



Daphne walks back into the compound and Takes the purchases she has in hand to her room. Once there she strips down to her normal clothes and begins organizing her things into what she thinks of as combat packages. Once she's happy with her load outs, she goes back to her fighter and begins to do maintenance.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:55 am

/
Last edited by Rocky on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 24
JIC d20: 1d20 = 1
JIC d100: 1d100 = 63

Rocky drives the hover jeep into the compound area. Then he walks in, and goes to look for his new toys.

He sees Daphne working on her Bird and speaks up like a proud parent, "Just got this I hope to help out in the air with you and Felix. I also picked up a Robot to help with the jeep and the driving. This should free up the passengers to concentrate on the fighting."

He inspects the Iron bird and gets in to see how the systems work. He dry runs the weapons and make sure they have ammo.
Pilot: Robots & Power Armor―86% 1d100 = 5

Weapon Systems―90% (+5%) 1d100 = 94
Rocky concentrates on the power Armor .
Telemechanic Mental Operation (10 ISP)

"Oh crap, the expendables are not included I better get some."
To Northern Gun
http://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewto ... 7#p1366587
Next he goes to the The Bot and sets it up to take commands from him.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky comes back from NG
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 47/40%
JIC (20): 1d20 = 12
JIC (100):1d100 = 46




Felix arrives at the compound and greets whomever he sees, and introduces Wolf to any group members in common areas before excusing himself to go to his room to arrange his equipment and supplies.

He soon returns and says to Wolf, "So, eh... you lookeengs for Roughnecks, si? Por que?"

The gregarious Flying Tiger is an open book, and clearly doesn't see it as nosy to ask another person about their business.
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Underguard » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:56 am

As Felix arrives back to the MARS Compound and begins talking with the new guy, he hears a familiar ping on his field radio followed by static then an extremely clear voice. "Hey, Tiger. Your helmet is ready early. Come pick it up." The line then falls silent as if the sending line was clicked off.

Felix recognizes the voice of the clerk who took his helmet, and also finds it curious that he was contacted on his field radio by one who shouldn't have that frequency.
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services GM - nphilip90s

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Saul » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:59 am

Perception Bonus: 29% /55% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 76

JIC: 1d20 = 10
1d100 = 36

Saul returns from his shopping trip and takes a moment to put his quarters in order before emerging to see what the shopping trip unearthed for everyone.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:00 am

Perception: 1d100 = 87 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 90

Wolf follows Felix back to the MARS compound. Wolf looks around nodding his head as he sees the professionalism in the compound. Nice place they have here. Well funded. Professional.

Felix wrote:
He soon returns and says to Wolf, "So, eh... you lookeengs for Roughnecks, si? Por que?"

The gregarious Flying Tiger is an open book, and clearly doesn't see it as nosy to ask another person about their business.


Wolf turns to Felix, "Bueno ... los estaba buscando porque había escuchado algunos rumores sobre ellos mientras estaba en el camino. Estaba buscando contratarlos, ya que lo que escuché parecía prestarle a mi conjunto de habilidades. Siendo eso, me gusta dejar que mis armas hablen y me paguen por mi habilidad con ellas." Wolf's voice nags at the back of his head, Careful...don't give him anything he could use against you later.

"Entonces, ¿qué te hizo elegir contratar con MARS?" Wolf asks Felix.


Translations
Well...I was looking for them because I had heard some rumors about them while I was on the road. I was looking to hire on with them, as what I heard, seemed to lend to my skill set. That being I like to let my guns do the talking and get paid for my skill with them.

So what made you chose to hire on with MARS?
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:33 am

**rolls held**

Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf turns to Felix, "Bueno ... los estaba buscando porque había escuchado algunos rumores sobre ellos mientras estaba en el camino. Estaba buscando contratarlos, ya que lo que escuché parecía prestarle a mi conjunto de habilidades. Siendo eso, me gusta dejar que mis armas hablen y me paguen por mi habilidad con ellas." Wolf's voice nags at the back of his head, Careful...don't give him anything he could use against you later.

"Entonces, ¿qué te hizo elegir contratar con MARS?" Wolf asks Felix.


Translations
Well...I was looking for them because I had heard some rumors about them while I was on the road. I was looking to hire on with them, as what I heard, seemed to lend to my skill set. That being I like to let my guns do the talking and get paid for my skill with them.

So what made you chose to hire on with MARS?


Felix nods at Wolf. "I understands, Señor Lobo. *Muchos mercenarios en MercTown... y muchos oportunidades, tambien!" he says with a grin.

"Eh, I meets M.A.R.S. when I was trainings for...eh, how you say..."

The Flying Tiger trails off for a moment as he thinks to himself, **Como se dice 'artes marciales'?

"Eh, escuse... martial arts... I trains in Testamente, and I meets M.A.R.S. there. They were comings to MercTown, ***y para mi era hora de volver-" he says, Spanglish on full display as he mixes English and Spanish, but is interrupted as...

Underguard wrote:As Felix arrives back to the MARS Compound and begins talking with the new guy, he hears a familiar ping on his field radio followed by static then an extremely clear voice. "Hey, Tiger. Your helmet is ready early. Come pick it up." The line then falls silent as if the sending line was clicked off.

Felix recognizes the voice of the clerk who took his helmet, and also finds it curious that he was contacted on his field radio by one who shouldn't have that frequency.


Felix's ears perk up and he stops in mid sentence to listen to the transmission.

****Extraño, ¿cómo obtuvo mi frecuencia? thinks Felix to himself, somewhat suspiciously.

Slightly disturbed, but excited about getting his new customized helmet, he says to Wolf (and Saul, or whomever else is present): "I needs to go get thees helmet, you wants to come or no?"

Regardless of who comes (or doesn't) with Felix, he will then go to the Nine Lives Armory to pick up his gear.

Spanish Translations
*=Many mercenaries in MercTown... and many opportunities as well
**=How do you say "martial arts"?
***=And for me, it was time to return
****=Strange, how did he get my radio frequency?


<<Nine Lives Armory>>
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:03 pm

**rolls held**

Felix returns with his new helmet and heads excitedly to his room. He tries it on with his new Arrow armor suit, cycling through the settings and testing the thermo-imaging system.

Satisfied, he then gets to the real challenge - that of pairing the customized helmet with his Stalker suit. Once he accomplishes this, he then puts on his ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor over the Stalker suit, seals it back up with the helmet, and then puts on his long-range radio attachment and the other Arrow helmet attachments.

He also changes the frequencies on all of his radios to a different one to test them.

OOC Comments
The Stalker Suit isn't environmental by itself, but says if a suitable environmental helmet can be attached, it would be. The helmet itself isn't environmental unless the upgrades are purchased (separate oxygen tank, mask and filtration unit, etc) - and they were.
The goal here is to be able to turn his Stalker Suit + Rider Helmet into environmental protection, which he can then wear underneath either the full Arrow armor, or the ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor.
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Daphne » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:25 pm

((Rolls Held))

Daphne is elbow deep in the engine cowling of her fighter when Rocky initially returns to the warehouse they call home.

Rocky wrote:"Just got this I hope to help out in the air with you and Felix. I also picked up a Robot to help with the jeep and the driving. This should free up the passengers to concentrate on the fighting."


Daphne looks over at what Rocky is talking about. "That's cool, I worked with a few of the guys who designed it. She'll do good by you I think." Daphne says warmly, before diving back into her maintainence.

Daphne will say hello to anyone who talks to her, but shes happy just working on her bird. Going so far as to make a few notes on her personal computer to reference later. Say what you will about the Kittani, they make a decent machine.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Augur » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Conditions:
Date: Summer, Friday, June 2, 111 P.A.
Time: 2200
Environmental Effects: None; 90°, dead calm
Location: Merctown, along the Ohio River


Felix, Saul, and Rocky suddenly feel something akin to icy black icicles being shoved through their ears and into their brains. Before the others can do much more than gawk at their sudden screams of pain, they've collapsed where they were standing.

Felix, Saul, and Rocky next see the lit ceiling of the compound from their various places within it. Their memories are a soft morass of black sludge tinted with premonitions of doom and ominous images of an engulfing cold, darkness, and pain. Daphne, Wolf, and Ernstweavel stand nearby looking over them. A few minutes have passed since the two members of MARS suddenly clutched their heads, screamed, and collapsed unconscious to the floor.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Daphne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 4/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 19; 1d100 = 56
Conditions: None

Daphne looks up from her maintenance of her Kittiani fighter, when the trio screams. What the hell!? Daphne thinks as she puts her wrench down and makes her way to Rocky. "Are you okay?" Daphne questions before they wake up. She toes Rocky's body once before he blinks awake. Well at least he's not dead. Daphne considers.

"Are you okay? Do you need medical attention?" Daphne asks a hint of concern in her voice. "What just happened?"
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:51 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 21%
JIC: 1d100 = 15 / 1d20 = 9


Wolf is admiring Daphne's aircraft when the screams rip through the bay. What the hell!?!?! Wolf's hand moves for his gun as he quickly turns to the source of the screams, his hands drifted away from his sidearms as he see's the three men writhing on the ground. Trick?...No! What is going on?? There is nothing here...Right?

Wolf watches Daphne toe Rocky. Not sure why I though she would help him up...Go to know for later...she would be one to stab me in the back. "Daphne, if you have Rocky, I'll help the others." Wolf turns to assist Felix and Saul.

"Felix, ¿estás bien? ¿Que pasó?" Wolf turns to Saul. "Saul you ok? What happened?" Is there something here we cant see?" Wolf will assist them to their feet when they feel up to moving.


Translation
Felix, Are you ok? What happened?
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 9

Weapons

NE-6SL ; NE-6SL
6/6 ; 6/6


NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver x2
Silver 6/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Felix » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 am

Perception: 1d100 = 57/40%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 94
JIC (20): 1d20 = 7




Augur wrote:Conditions:
Date: Summer, Friday, June 2, 111 P.A.
Time: 2200
Environmental Effects: None; 90°, dead calm
Location: Merctown, along the Ohio River


Felix, Saul, and Rocky suddenly feel something akin to icy black icicles being shoved through their ears and into their brains. Before the others can do much more than gawk at their sudden screams of pain, they've collapsed where they were standing.

Felix, Saul, and Rocky next see the lit ceiling of the compound from their various places within it. Their memories are a soft morass of black sludge tinted with premonitions of doom and ominous images of an engulfing cold, darkness, and pain. Daphne, Wolf, and Ernstweavel stand nearby looking over them. A few minutes have passed since the two members of MARS suddenly clutched their heads, screamed, and collapsed unconscious to the floor.


Felix, being satisfied with the adjustments to his armor, moves to the common area with the others and is tinkering with his radio when the event occurs.

He "comes to" on the floor, stunned at the cloudy and incoherent memories swirling through his head and still trying to get his bearings. He realizes that he's back at the M.A.R.S. compound amongst his companions, but... what the hell just happened?

Wolf Whitaker wrote:
"Felix, ¿estás bien? ¿Que pasó?" Wolf turns to Saul. "Saul you ok? What happened?" Is there something here we cant see?" Wolf will assist them to their feet when they feel up to moving.


Translation
Felix, Are you ok? What happened?


He looks at Wolf. "I... *no lo se, Señor Lobo," he says softly.

The normally jovial felinoid is not himself and is clearly dazed and troubled by what just occurred.

He then sits up and notices Saul and Rocky. **¿que pasó? ¿También se vieron afectados?

"Señor Sah-ool... Señor Roe-key... what happens? You have experiencias extrañas tambien... eh... estrange esperiences too?" he stumbles through the words, his head still not quite straight from the ordeal.

"I feels like somethings sharp was in my head, and then... I no recuerda....eh, remembers... very well. Somethings bad, muy malo... very bad... somethings like...how you say.. perdicion... eh, you calls eet doom."

Felix realizes that the three on the ground have something in common - they have all discussed having varying degrees of psychic power(s). Could that be related to what had just happened?

"Eh, escuse... who here tienes poderes psíquicos... eh, has the mind powers?" he asks the group, raising his hand.

Spanish Translations
*=I don't know
**=What happened? Were they affected too?
Miguel "Felix" Reyes
Current Status
S.D.C.: 621/621
H.P.: 37/37
I.S.P.: 131/131


Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On
  • Nightvision (1000ft): Can see in the dark 1000 feet (305 m) and has hawk-like vision; see bonuses for initiative. Exceptional long-range, hawk-like vision provides the character with perfect 20/20 vision; can read a small sign or
    recognize a face from up to two miles (3.2 km) away when he concentrates; must have line of sight.

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (10): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +0
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Saul » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:14 am

Perception Bonus: 29% /55% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 5 (CRIT. SUCCESS)

JIC: 1d20 = 4
1d100 = 56

Sal steps out of his quarters, to check on everyone else and see if there were plans for dinner. As he shuts the door, he feels an unfamiliar sensation that rapidly escalates to mind piercing pain, culminating in unconsciousness.

He awakes on the ground, head throbbing.

Pushing himself up to a sitting position, he cradles his head in his hands.

Wolf wrote: "Saul you ok? What happened?" Is there something here we cant see?"


Felix wrote:"Señor Sah-ool... Señor Roe-key... what happens? You have experiencias extrañas tambien... eh... estrange esperiences too? I feels like somethings sharp was in my head, and then... I no recuerda....eh, remembers... very well. Somethings bad, muy malo... very bad... somethings like...how you say.. perdicion... eh, you calls eet doom."


Saul looks up, fear and concern evident in his eyes.

In a voice raspy and raw from screaming he can't remember, he says, "My friends... that was an attack... or a warning of one."

Fighting the fear of being attacked again, he opens his mind and attempts to sense Supernatural Evil in the immediate area.

Sense Supernatural Evil 65% 1d100 = 2 (CRIT. SUCCESS)

"This is... several orders of magnitude worse than what I experienced in Testament. I... have no clear idea of what caused this. Whatever it is... it is imminent, malignant, and powerful."

The throbbing in his skull having abated somewhat, he allows Wolf to help him to his feet, and dusts off his clothes, in an attempt to regain some of his lost decorum.

Felix wrote:"Eh, escuse... who here tienes poderes psíquicos... eh, has the mind powers?"


Saul raises his hand.

He begins to think, drawing from his past research and knowledge gained from the Dweomer Institute, what could have accomplished this incident.

Lore: Psychics & Psionics 55% 1d100 = 5 (Is this the manifestation of a psychic ability or phenomenon he's heard of before? - CRIT. SUCCESS)
Lore: Magic (General Knowledge) 55% 1d100 = 19 (could this be magical in nature, targeting psychics only? - SUCCESS)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 35% 1d100 = 23 (Might this have been caused by something hellish? - SUCCESS)
Intelligence 36% 1d100 = 50 (Has he heard of this before? - FAIL)
Intelligence 36% 1d100 = 24 (Has he heard of anything similar to this? - SUCCESS)
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 24/24
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 107/107
I.S.P.: 81/81

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Rocky » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 = 15
JIC d100: 1d100 = 27

Daphne looks over at what Rocky is talking about. "That's cool, I worked with a few of the guys who designed it. She'll do good by you I think." Daphne says warmly, before diving back into her maintenance.

Rocky smiles back and speaks, “Yes I this will help us with hitting power.”

Then as Rocky turns he takes two steps and falls.

Felix, Saul, and Rocky suddenly feel something akin to icy black icicles being shoved through their ears and into their brains. Before the others can do much more than gawk at their sudden screams of pain, they've collapsed where they were standing.


Rocky looks around and wonders what he is doing on the ground. His brain resets slowly. He wonders why Daphne is hovering over him, he sees her say something to him but his brain isn’t registering them yet. it takes a split second before the words register and another before Rocky responds, “Yes, I seem to be OK.”as more and more of Rocky returns. “Yes, Not sure what really happened here, seem like I was perfectly fine. Then some intense pain in my head, and things went black. Not sure how long I was out?”


He sees Wolf talking to Felix and he guesses that maybe he wasn’t the only one that was affected. Saul starts talking about being attacked or a warning. Rocky looks at the others and speaks, “OK we need to stick together till we figure what just went down. See if this is just a localized thing or are others getting the same messages.”

He looks at Felix, “Felix, we stay on the ground for a while, unless it is an Emergency. OK? yes I think you are right it has to do with our mind abilities.”
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: M.A.R.S. Compound (213a)

Postby Augur » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 pm

A nondescript man in a black suit and sunglasses approaches the group. How he penetrated security is anyone's guess, but he appears unarmed and non-hostile. "Merctown Armored Recon Services, you've been away for some time, and very much flying under the radar. I know you've only recently returned, but Blackman Intelligence Resources and the Grey Seers need your help. There are two mercenary groups returning to Merctown who have been briefed in detail on the mission at hand. They can get you up to speed. The bounty put forward by the Seers and insured by Blackman Intel is quite substantial, but let me assure you that it's also in your own best interests to join their efforts already underway. They've been in the field only a short time, but time is of the essence, and the Seers tell me that they need your help. Perhaps you've heard of the Spook Squad and the Roughnecks before? Anyway, one or more of their representatives is en route to the Collegiate Arcane. I suggest you gather your gear ASAP and meet them there." The man departs without another word.

Post here to join the adventure thread.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey


Return to The Outskirts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest