G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Dockside, Airport, and outskirts of MercTown.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Alexandra » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:52 pm

"We're in here!" she shouts at the top of her ample lungs.
Alex's ears perk hearing the acknowledgement and follows it around to the office door, and opens the door entering the office area, giving a small greeting "Greetings I'm Alexandra, Alex for short. Just got to town from Lazlo area and was directed your way with prospects of work."

"I'm Jezebel. You must be the robot jock who Fixer was talking about. I run this operation.


Alex looks over at Jez, giving a small nod, listening before becoming slightly distracted Susan, her ears flicking back some as Susan pokes around at her.

When Jez is done speaking, Susan says to Alexandra, "Please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not a pup... PSI-HOUND, but a Kankoran, yes?"


"You would be correct, I'm a Kankoran; my tribe was north of Lazlo when I was little, but thats a pretty long story." Without skipping a beat she looks back at Jez hearing the part of befriending a dragon, and the part about being fairly new to this world.

"Dragon's are quite awesome, there were quite a number of them up in Lazlo area, from what I've seen they can be picky, some are nice and some are grumpy. Also you said you were new to this world? Did you come thru a rift?" she tilts her head curiously, before looking back at Susan and the rest of the group.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 59% (24% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 84


Jezebel wrote:Jez yells for everybody to join her in the hangar. It might be more "big business" to discuss things with potential recruits in the office area, but damnit, that's false advertising. We're a small outfit. Jez is dressed in her freshly laundered ADF fatigues, optic glasses, and boots. Her hair is damp and air drying. It's pretty clear that she showered not long ago. She's in the workshop area of the hangar. Not far away is her Hornet hovercycle, another Hornet (this one a bit beat-up which James quickly absconds with), and Cordelia's massive Salamander hover vehicle. Looming over everything is Jez's twenty-four foot tall TR-004 Titan Heavy Combat Robot. There are a couple of benches around her upon which Jez has sorted out her personal gear.
Once everyone arrives, Jez begins to dominate conversation to a degree.
Assuming everything's clear, Jez adds, "We're about to head out and re-equip. Then we're heading out to dinner--my treat. Tomorrow, we're back to work hunting down the next job. If you want to come with us, tag along. If not, you're welcome to explore the facility and claim your own space up in the residential area. Any questions?"



Saffron stands there awaiting Jez to complete her speech and spill to the group. "I like a lady that takes charge. I am going to fit in great here." Saffron smirks at her thoughts and reaches out a hand to Jez. " Nice to meet you Jez, I am Saffron. I have a love for guns and their power." Saffron pauses a split second to see if Jez says anything then picks up the NE-95 Assault Rifle and looks it over and part of her becomes very pleased she nibbles on her lower lip. "Wait did she say friended a dragon??" Saffron was not sure what to say on that matter. "Well, Nice to meet everyone, I am going to stay here and get settled in and find a room. Where are we meeting for dinner?"

Lucille Davis wrote:As for the offer of weapons, she figures that the NE-95 is a bit too macho for either of them, while the NE-3 is more Saffron's style - though she's ready for Saffron to surprise her. Lucy looks her way. "I don't know if you've got the space on your person for any more firepower, but honey, if you want 'em, feel free." Awaiting Saffron's response, she ruminates to herself. "A girl can always use a backup revolver." She'll adopt the NE-3 if Saffron passes on it.


Saffron turns to Lucy and notices she is very interested in the NE-3. "Lucy sweetheart, the NE-3 is yours if you want or need. I am so gld we met. It is always good to make friends." Saffron moves in and softly kisses Lucy on the cheek. "Thank you for shopping with me."

Alexandra wrote:
"We're in here!" she shouts at the top of her ample lungs.
Alex's ears perk hearing the acknowledgement and follows it around to the office door, and opens the door entering the office area, giving a small greeting "Greetings I'm Alexandra, Alex for short. Just got to town from Lazlo area and was directed your way with prospects of work."
Alex looks over at Jez, giving a small nod, listening before becoming slightly distracted Susan, her ears flicking back some as Susan pokes around at her.
When Jez is done speaking, Susan says to Alexandra, "Please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not a pup... PSI-HOUND, but a Kankoran, yes?"

"You would be correct, I'm a Kankoran; my tribe was north of Lazlo when I was little, but thats a pretty long story." Without skipping a beat she looks back at Jez hearing the part of befriending a dragon, and the part about being fairly new to this world.




As the hanger door opens again, Saffron turns around to see who is there"Well she looks soft and cuddly. I wonder what she can offer the group?" As she thinks to herself Saffron walks a way from the table with rifle in hand towards the kankoran. " Hi there Alex, I am Saffron. I am new to the group as well . Do you need fire power? I am good as you can see." Saffron does a half spin to show off her curves and fire power. Saffron waits for Alex to respond.

If Alex excepts - Saffron will offer the NE-95 to Alex.
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Image
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Alexandra » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 pm

As she thinks to herself Saffron walks a way from the table with rifle in hand towards the kankoran. " Hi there Alex, I am Saffron. I am new to the group as well . Do you need fire power? I am good as you can see." Saffron does a half spin to show off her curves and fire power. Saffron waits for Alex to respond.

If Alex excepts Saffron will offer the NE-95 to Alex.


One of Alex's ears flick in Saffron's direction, looking at her as she approaches "Hi Saffron, glad to know I'm not the only newbie here in the group." she gives a small giggle and looks at the rifle and accepts her offer "I've only got my pistol and my Enforcer currently, I could always use another weapon, for those times just in case where I'm out of suit/vehicle. I will definitely return the favor.". Her tail slightly wagging.

Alex looks back over at Jez and the offer of food "I think I'm gonna also hang back and take a look around the hangar a bit and get to know everyone else here. But I will definitely be down for meeting up for food later."
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Jezebel » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:23 am

(rolls held over)

Radio: Basic 110%+25% (MM)=135% / 1d100 = 61 (to properly program the radios

Jez notes the absence of radios on either Saffron or Lucille. "You two aren't properly equipped." She grabs a pair of hand-held radios from one of the shelves (already deducted from decision gear) and hands one each to the two new G.I.R.L.S.
(Saffron & Lucille, copy/paste & allocate this item to your equipment sheet)
Code: Select all
Hand-held Radio [size=85](5 miles)[/size]


She sees that the caninoid already has one on her hip. Jez then extends a thin tendril from one finger into each of the two radios (machine merge) as she hands them to Saffron & Lucille to program the radios to match the frequency presets used by G.I.R.L.S. She looks to the Kankoran. Whatever the hell that word means. Guess it's her species. Jez says, "Allow me to program our presets into your radio." She repeats her previous action. "There, we should all be set now. Those radios aren't secure, so we'll have to get everyone upgraded to secure radios, maybe visit the Wilk's store in the Arms Bazaar, but those will work fine here in town and allow us to coordinate for dinner. I don't really know where to go for dinner. I'm totally open to suggestions. Maybe something other than the Palace this time?"

(Alexandra, copy/paste & allocate this item to your equipment sheet; this has been removed from Jez's shopping list in the OOC chat thread)
Code: Select all
[b]NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2019/02/09/20190209153910-0ce48875.png[/img]
[size=85][list][*]Range: Plasma 1,200’, Grenade 1,000'
[*]Damage: Plasma 1D4x10 M.D., Grenade by type
[*]Rate of Fire: Single shots only
[*]Payload: 20 round magazine (NE-003PC), 12 grenade magazine (NE-10G)
[*]Weight: 25 lbs.
[*]Features: None
[*]Modifiers: -1 to strike unless P.S. 24+ or augmented P.S. 18+; W.P. Energy Rifle & W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
[*]Book Reference: p.54-55, DB3[/list][/size]
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Susan Lee » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:34 am

ROLLS HELD

To Jez's repeated question, Susan replies, "Wellington Industries is the main company in the Manistique Imperium. They were previously considered substantially inferior to Northern Gun, but have produced some oddly-functional explosive-based firearms and in recent years and are making a dent in the arms market. Their disgraced prior... king? Duke? lives here in MercTown."

When Alexandra explains her history, Susan perks up. "Oh, you're from Lazlo? I'm from Lazlo! I wonder if we know any of the same people."

And in response to Jez's query on food location; "I'm not really familiar with the restaurants here. Preferably something good, but quiet. I imagine with our recent paychecks we can afford better than a children's pizza palace."
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 29
JIC: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d100 = 66
Perception: 60%

Cordelia has been sitting scribbling notes into her sketch pad. Stuff she wants to remember for later chronicling. Like I'll ever forget this stuff burned into my mind. She only stops for a moment when Jez approaches her. She needs the second gun. Cordelia acknowledges Jezebels advise and takes the pistol and reloads and stuffs them into her bag. I wonder if there is a book on this I can get.

She goes back to her note pad but is now getting distracted by the new people. As she watches she lets her natural Phlebus abilities work and takes on the appearance of their new guest Saffron. She then slowly walks over from the table to the group gathered nearby and introduces herself.

"Well my my. New help. My name is Saffron too. Either there are two of us or we're sisters. Maybe we can do each others hair once your settled in. " She then blows her a kiss and winks.
Cordelias mother had told her it is impolite to copy people without their consent, but this seemed like fun. Smiles and extends her hand. "What do you say?"
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Alexandra » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:22 pm

When Alexandra explains her history, Susan perks up. "Oh, you're from Lazlo? I'm from Lazlo! I wonder if we know any of the same people."


"We'll definitely have to sit down sometime and find out! I could tell stories about that place, so so many stories" She gives a Susan an excited grin and lets out another giggle as before.

allow us to coordinate for dinner. I don't really know where to go for dinner. I'm totally open to suggestions. Maybe something other than the Palace this time?"


"The only place that I know of is the place I just came from, the cafe Fixer's running can make one real mean burger and fries, they also have some tasty meads, very very fruity and tart" she licks her lips and muzzle again just thinking about the mead that continues to warm her belly. "so is anyone available to give the grand tour or can we just meander around and search places ourselves, don't wanna be rude and just start snooping around specially thru anyone else's stuff"
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Jezebel » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm

(rolls held over)

Alexandra wrote:"The only place that I know of is the place I just came from, the cafe Fixer's running can make one real mean burger and fries, they also have some tasty meads, very very fruity and tart" she licks her lips and muzzle again just thinking about the mead that continues to warm her belly. "so is anyone available to give the grand tour or can we just meander around and search places ourselves, don't wanna be rude and just start snooping around specially thru anyone else's stuff"

"If you've got more than the clothes on your back, feel free to get your shit situated & get yourself set-up. Don't be shy about poking your nose around either. I ain't worried about thievin' cuz I can track down anyone. So just make yourself at home." Jez considers the JMC for about a split second before deciding, "Nah, the Jay-Em-Cee is for beer, burgers, and browsing the bounty boards--most of which are small potatoes. Frak it, maybe we'll just hire a local driver to take us around 'til we spot someplace cool. I'm in the mood for something really different, and lots of it. I feel like I could eat an entire Dusk Ox I'm so hungry."

(Since we can't come to agreement in character, GM, I leave our final dinner destination up to you--just make it exotic!)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Lucille Davis » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:30 pm

**rolls held**

Beneith her goggles, Lucy examined Jez's abilities for signs of magic and enchantment carefully, and with surprise. Not registering any magic signature... how very curious! Pulling her goggles back up, she says "Well for all the talk about magic and... er... powers being the same, my ensorcelled goggles fail to detect even a hint of magical output from these amazing abilities. I mean, maybe they're all related at some unknown level, but whatever that level is, it is... well, like I said, unknown! I don't guess ley lines affect these either..." She doesn't press further, satisfied with the information gathered so far.

Saffron Reynolds wrote:Saffron turns to Lucy and notices she is very interested in the NE-3. "Lucy sweetheart, the NE-3 is yours if you want or need. I am so gld we met. It is always good to make friends." Saffron moves in and softly kisses Lucy on the cheek. "Thank you for shopping with me."


Watching Saffron look over the guns and then go for the NE-95 rifle surprises her. Well, can't predict them all! Lucy happily picks up the NE-3. "Thanks Saffron. I'm, too, super happy that..." she breaks off as Saffron gives her cheek a kiss. "That, um... yes. that we're friends. Friends!" Recovering her composure as Saffron saunters away, she picks up the NE-3, smiling. Good to have a back up. Should be concealed quite nicely in my boot. And think of all the ways I might wizard up on its design!

Alexandra wrote:
Saffron Reynolds wrote: As she thinks to herself Saffron walks a way from the table with rifle in hand towards the kankoran. " Hi there Alex, I am Saffron. I am new to the group as well . Do you need fire power? I am good as you can see." Saffron does a half spin to show off her curves and fire power. Saffron waits for Alex to respond.

If Alex excepts Saffron will offer the NE-95 to Alex.


One of Alex's ears flick in Saffron's direction, looking at her as she approaches "Hi Saffron, glad to know I'm not the only newbie here in the group." she gives a small giggle and looks at the rifle and accepts her offer "I've only got my pistol and my Enforcer currently, I could always use another weapon, for those times just in case where I'm out of suit/vehicle. I will definitely return the favor.". Her tail slightly wagging.


And another surprise! Lucy makes note of Saffron's continuing generosity. She decides to follow her lead and introduce herself as well. "Hi Alex. I'm Lucy, another newbie, as you say. Such a pleasure to meet a Kankoran. Really looking forward to working with you. And if you need some engineering or wizarding support, don't you dare hesitate to ask." She extends her hand.

Cordelia wrote:She goes back to her note pad but is now getting distracted by the new people. As she watches she lets her natural Phlebus abilities work and takes on the appearance of their new guest Saffron. She then slowly walks over from the table to the group gathered nearby and introduces herself.

"Well my my. New help. My name is Saffron too. Either there are two of us or we're sisters. Maybe we can do each others hair once your settled in. " She then blows her a kiss and winks.
Cordelias mother had told her it is impolite to copy people without their consent, but this seemed like fun. Smiles and extends her hand. "What do you say?"


Oh. my. Gruumsh. There are *two* of them. The very possibility of two Saffrons had her head spinning.

In part to distract herself, Lucy makes her rounds around the workshop, noting what inventory might be needed. After looking around the workshop, Lucy decides to hunt down a room of her own. Her stomach, however, stays quite focused on dinner. Jez sounds like she's up for a big night out on the town. Should be good fun getting to know these ladies, and James, assuming he joins.
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 127/131
I.S.P.: 22/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Alexandra » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm

"If you've got more than the clothes on your back, feel free to get your shit situated & get yourself set-up. Don't be shy about poking your nose around either. I ain't worried about thievin' cuz I can track down anyone. So just make yourself at home."


"Ok! I'm gonna go take a look around then. Speaking of which, where can I drop my Enforcer? Just main hangar bay? Its kinda got all my things stored in it cause I wasn't sure what was gonna happen when I got here."

She decides to follow her lead and introduce herself as well. "Hi Alex. I'm Lucy, another newbie, as you say. Such a pleasure to meet a Kankoran. Really looking forward to working with you. And if you need some engineering or wizarding support, don't you dare hesitate to ask." She extends her hand.


Alex takes the extended hand and gives it a soft shake smiling at Lucy "Hi Lucy, Its nice to meet you as well, same this is gonna be exciting getting to know each of you! I will also definitely keep that in mind." Her tail now swaying a bit more then before, meeting so many new people, definitely excited with a bit of curiosity about everyone.
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Jezebel » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:30 am

Alexandra wrote:"Ok! I'm gonna go take a look around then. Speaking of which, where can I drop my Enforcer? Just main hangar bay? Its kinda got all my things stored in it cause I wasn't sure what was gonna happen when I got here."

Jez replies matter-of-factly, "We're in the Outskirts, outside the city walls of Merctown, so you can reclaim your 'bot from the Defenders and just walk it on into the hangar here. That's the main reason we're renting this place instead of some place Dockside. We've got room to spare."
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Holds Rolls

Jezebel wrote:Jez notes the absence of radios on either Saffron or Lucille. "You two aren't properly equipped." She grabs a pair of hand-held radios from one of the shelves (already deducted from decision gear) and hands one each to the two new G.I.R.L.S.

She sees that the caninoid already has one on her hip. Jez then extends a thin tendril from one finger into each of the two radios (machine merge) as she hands them to Saffron & Lucille to program the radios to match the frequency presets used by G.I.R.L.S. She looks to the Kankoran. Whatever the hell that word means. Guess it's her species. Jez says, "Allow me to program our presets into your radio." She repeats her previous action. "There, we should all be set now. Those radios aren't secure, so we'll have to get everyone upgraded to secure radios, maybe visit the Wilk's store in the Arms Bazaar, but those will work fine here in town and allow us to coordinate for dinner. I don't really know where to go for dinner. I'm totally open to suggestions. Maybe something other than the Palace this time?"



Saffron takes the radio from Jez."Thanks for the radio. We'll radio you when we are settled in and ready to meet up." Saffron turns to Lucy and Alex ,"Sounds like we need to grab a decent radio before we leave town. Want to go together then meet up with group for grub? Alex you can join us if you want." Saffron takes a step away from the table to start looking around.



Cordelia wrote: She goes back to her note pad but is now getting distracted by the new people. As she watches she lets her natural Phlebus abilities work and takes on the appearance of their new guest Saffron. She then slowly walks over from the table to the group gathered nearby and introduces herself.
"Well my my. New help. My name is Saffron too. Either there are two of us or we're sisters. Maybe we can do each others hair once your settled in. " She then blows her a kiss and winks.
Cordelias mother had told her it is impolite to copy people without their consent, but this seemed like fun. Smiles and extends her hand. "What do you say?"



Saffron is very intrigued and wants answers. " Hot Damn! The world can't handle two of me. How did you do that?" Saffron walks circles around her to see if she can figure her out. "Damn, she is good. I need to stick with this one. This could get interesting and be useful." Saffron flips her hair around and sticks out her hand to get a real greeting. " And your real name is? " Waiting for a response Saffron starts thinking," Playing with myself now has a new meaning." Saffron starts to have dirty thoughts and starts to bite down on her lower lip and her hands slowly move up her upper thigh up to her tummy. Saffron got a small taste of blood. which caught her attention, "Oh my, um.. I am going to go find my room now."Saffron goes up stairs and starts looking for a room that is not claimed and gets settled in.

About an hour later she notices she is getting hungry. "MMmm, I have a craving for apples. Hopefully we can get some fresh fruit for the road." .Saffron comes out of her room ,"Hey girls, are you ready to get moving? I am starving."
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Image
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Jezebel » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:14 pm

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 46
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 41
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance

Jez throws Saffron a quick, wordless salute in response, and then hustles off to her Hornet with a "Time to get the frak outta here!" shouted over hear shoulder at everyone standing around chatting. Enough idle chatter. Time to reinvest some of these resources, and then wind down a bit. She easily leaps over the Hornet's rear stabilizer, and into the seat, fires up the hovercycle, and shouts over her shoulder, "First stop: the Naruni outlet!"

>> Naruni Enterprises Building
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Cordelia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Cordelia sees Jez march out. "Sorry girls gotta go shopping" She turns back to herself and jumps a little.
"Oh and Im Cordelia." She waves as she scurries off. "I dont wanna miss my ride, BYE!!"
Cordelia/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 18
S.D.C.: 32

Image
User avatar
Cordelia
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Susan Lee » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Shocked at Cordelia apparently being able to shapeshift, Susan silently follows her and Jez on their shopping trip.

Naruni Enterprises
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Lucille Davis » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:15 pm

Lucy is relieved as Cordelia transforms, leaving the group with the one and only Saffron Reynolds. "Ms Saffron's one of a kind Ms Cordelia, though you put on quite a good show!"

When Jez calls for the move, Lucy turns back to Saffron. "Looks like we're headed out. I'm calling shotgun!" She follows the other girls out the door.

Heading to Naruni Enterprises Building (21)
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 127/131
I.S.P.: 22/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Alexandra » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Saffron takes the radio from Jez."Thanks for the radio. We'll radio you when we are settled in and ready to meet up." Saffron turns to Lucy and Alex ,"Sounds like we need to grab a decent radio before we leave town. Want to go together then meet up with group for grub? Alex you can join us if you want." Saffron takes a step away from the table to start looking around.


"sounds like a definite plan, gives me something to do as well. I need to go grab my Enforcer first however and get everything unpacked properly. She's stored pretty close by, I think."

Alex looks around the hanger looking for a good spot to park her Enforcer, and starts making her way back to The City gates to grab her Enforcer and bring it back to the hanger. She returns 15 to 20 mins later parking her robot vehicle in one of the corners of the hangers and starts unloading some of her clothes and starts looking around at the upper rooms taking the first empty one.

After unpacking she leaves her room just as Saffron asks if everyone else was read "I could definitely go for some desert type food, the half pound burger is still sitting pretty heavy in my tummy. Smoothy or something fruity"
Alexandra/Ledger
Conditions
Nightvision: 20'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
H.P.: 32
S.D.C.: 77

Image
User avatar
Alexandra
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Postby Saffron Reynolds » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:30 am

Lucille Davis wrote:Lucy is relieved as Cordelia transforms, leaving the group with the one and only Saffron Reynolds. "Ms Saffron's one of a kind Ms Cordelia, though you put on quite a good show!"

When Jez calls for the move, Lucy turns back to Saffron. "Looks like we're headed out. I'm calling shotgun!" She follows the other girls out the door.



As Lucy is going out the door Saffron waves and says," Hey Lucy, Can you grab me a radio while your out?" Saffron waits a sec as everyone leaves and turns around back into her room. Saffron goes back to brushing her hair and getting ready for dinner.




Alexandra wrote:
After unpacking she leaves her room just as Saffron asks if everyone else was read "I could definitely go for some desert type food, the half pound burger is still sitting pretty heavy in my tummy. Smoothy or something fruity"



Saffron comes back down stairs and notices Alexandra is still here at the hanger. "Hey Alexander, is it OK if I call you Alex? I know you don't know me that well is why I ask? " Saffron leans in and sits down at the table to wait to see if Alex joins her. Saffron rubs her belly," Hmm, I am getting hungry and desert does sounds better."
Saffron/Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 16
S.D.C.: 53

Image
User avatar
Saffron Reynolds
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Previous

Return to The Outskirts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest