Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Dockside, Airport, and outskirts of MercTown.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Augur » Sat May 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Image

This appears to be a fenced-in aging warehouse with some comings and goings of dubious intent. Primarily used as the headquarters, hangout and clubhouse for the Greenskins gang led by Beef Shorzat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Major Arcana » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Brath enters the fenced area and waits for Whisper to come through the gate. Once she is through he closes and locks the gate. He says ”We can talk over there.” He points to some crates sitting beside the warehouse.
User avatar
Major Arcana
Game Master
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am
Location: GM - Spook Squad

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Whisper » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:48 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 8;JIC d100: 1d100 = 86

Swaying, Lily walks over to the crates Brath points to.
What is...why is he so...is he gonna...?, Lily struggles to think clearly but feels uneasy. She says, as loudly and as clearly as she can, "I gotta get back to th' Haunt soon, the Spooks gonna be waitin'.", hoping that if Brath intends to harm her, the name drop will make him reconsider.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Major Arcana » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 am

Brath looks at Whisper with a broad smile on his face. He says ”You think I don't know that? Girly, are you ever going to figure out that not much in this town goes on without us knowing it? Now, you were talking about wanting some items. Not sure why you would want to impose on our friendship with such a request.”

He sits down on a crate with a slight grunt. He shakes his head a little and says ”However... if you are going to impose on me, I am going to have to impose on you. I am sure I can come up with some of the things you want... but I want something in return. You will have to pay for the items of course, but if you are going to go through me instead of going to a store... well that is a favor, and I expect a favor in return.”
User avatar
Major Arcana
Game Master
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am
Location: GM - Spook Squad

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Whisper » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 12
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 11;JIC d100: 1d100 = 82

"I know, I know, itssoopid...I jus' need this stuff fas'.", Lily rubs her right temple.
"What'd ya want me ta do? I won't betray th' Spooks; them scary.", she says, steadying herself against a crate.
Fuck, I thought for a sec I was gonna be a statistic.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Major Arcana » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Brath chuckles and says ”Yeah.. and I need a ring that makes me even more handsome than I already am. Look, girly, I have no problem helping you.. but I have things I need done and you are now in a position to help me out on them. I don't expect you to betray the Spooks... really... guess it depends on what you consider betrayal.” The psi-goblin scratches his ear and looks around for a moment.

Once he has his thoughts in order, he looks back to Whisper and says, ”I assume you noticed you were not the only new recruit for the Spooks? I don't know who the other one is, but I know he is affiliated with a higher up of the Red Terror. What I want is for you to find out who he really is and how he is affiliated with them. I want to know how close to the top he is. I want to know what kind of skills he has. You willing to do that?”
User avatar
Major Arcana
Game Master
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am
Location: GM - Spook Squad

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Whisper » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 3;JIC d100: 1d100 = 91

"Brath, I'll do what I can, but I am no spy. Here," Whisper hands over her credit chip, "there's 100k on there, or so I understand. Can ya get the gear I need an' deliver it to th' Haunt??"

Thank god he's not into human chicks, I thought for a second he was gonna ask fer somethin' nasty.

Thought she's standing in one spot, Lily sways back and forth, still inebriated. Her eyes still have difficulty focusing and she giggles to herself.
"And Brath, if you do something with th' info I can get...well, jus' don't implicate me, kay?"
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Major Arcana » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Brath smiles, showing his formidable teeth. He says ”I don't expect a spymaster. Just ask some friendly questions from time to time and keep an eye on him in combat situations. Should be part of the job description for your new position anyway.”

Brath takes the card and scratches behind an ear. He says ”What was that list? I think you said something about Naruni gear... that I cannot do. I don't know if you noticed, but those people are fanatical about their security. We don't have any of that stuff laying around... it is the first stuff to get grabbed up by our people when it does turn up. If you want I can look for something similar? As for delivery... I am sure I can get someone to do it.. but it won't be me.”

(OOC: If you want to go to Naruni to see about the NE items, please just say so in your next post and head back to the Haunt. If you have specific ideas about alternative gear, please PM it to me. I think the others are ready to get under way.)
User avatar
Major Arcana
Game Master
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am
Location: GM - Spook Squad

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Whisper » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Lily tries not to look too repulsed by Brath's toothy grin. I wonder if it's true he's a cannibal., she thinks before nodding. She calmly reiterates her request.

"Well, if NE is out, then Bushman armour. I could use a vibro-saber, a CFT-autoshooter, an NG-IP7, a TX-6 and an SE-Sonic pulse unit to keep away bugs. And if it can be swung, at least two reloads for everything. More if ya can get it. It doesn't HAVE to be acquired illicitly; that credit chip should cover most of the cost."

The looks thoughtful for a moment and chuckles, "I know you're usually much too busy keeping the others in line, Brath. Thanks fer humouring me."

If their business is concluded, Whisper will wait for Brath's permission to leave before thanking him again and departing for the Haunt.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Major Arcana » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:46 am

Brath smiles and says ”Thank me by coming back alive and with the information I need.” He stands and walks Whisper back to the gate to let her out. He says ”Expect your stuff to be there before the end of the day.”

(OOC – I have added the items to you sheet under New Purchases. Feel free to allocate them as appropriate. The total cost was 87,200 credits which have been deducted. Feel free to post at the Haunt.)
User avatar
Major Arcana
Game Master
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am
Location: GM - Spook Squad

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Colt » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 3

Colt walks towards the warehouse's fencing but stays back a bit, standing there and just looking the place's outside over for a minute, seeing who might be about, what kind of security if any that there was, that sort of thing. This is not his typical type of hangout place really and doesn't expect a warm welcome.

He lets out a long sigh as he blinks a few times. No sense in wasting time, right? Mark's unlikely to be there anyway, but maybe just maybe some information can be found out his whereabouts.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Virtus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 am

Conditions
Time: 3pm
Weather: Recent rain, wet terrain
Terrain: Urban


Colt approaches the warehouse but stays at a distance. Looking about he seeks several motorcycles, hoverbikes and other vehicles parked outside with many people positioned around them in what is likely typical banter. Indistinguishable speech drifts your way with the occasional shouted expletive rising up above the others. Positioned near the chain link gate are a few more hoverbikes with a huddled group of individuals in light body armor engaged in conversation with one another.

The mood seems to be idly agitated. They don't seem to be on alert, but like many gangs they seem to always be ready for a fight.
User avatar
Virtus
Game Master
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Colt » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 5

Colt watches for a few minutes. He frowns as he sees the gangers talking and looking agitated. That doesn't bode well. He is unusual, and can attract the wrong kind of attention sometimes - something he knows all too well. He lets out a long sigh and squares his shoulders.

Nothing for it but to get it over with I suppose.

He slowly strides forward towards the Goblin Hole. He knows he will likely be stopped and questioned or insulted, so he mentally tries to prepare himself.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Virtus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 am

The group near the fence eye you as your approach. Standing up, they posture menacingly though they are shorter than you. These to of three appear to be gobins. The talker is much taller, your size and weather EBA. His face isn't visible.

"What do you want Stalker? Do you got business here?"

His words are bold but his stance less so.
User avatar
Virtus
Game Master
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Colt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Streetwise (if applicable, 33%) 1d100 = 53
Perception: 1d20+5 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 2

Colt decides to start off polite but with an air of menace. He slowly looks them over, checking out their gear and 'readiness', like a predator inspecting a piece of meat. Or prey that it might charge towards at any moment. He also gives the air a deliberate sniff, as if to check for any magic or supernaturals nearby.

He then returns his attention to the one that had spoken, with a slight smile on his face, his body stance indicating he does not consider them a threat but is ready in case they decide to try and be one.

"I do indeed. I am looking for someone that may or may not be in the Goblin Hole. I promise I will buy at least one drink while I am there as well, whether the person I am seeking is there or not."
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Virtus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Mid sentence Colts realizes this is small Beans and walks away for greener pastures.
User avatar
Virtus
Game Master
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am

Re: Dockside: The Goblin's Hole (215)

Postby Colt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 18.
JIC: 1d20 = 18.
Streetwise (if it matters): 1d100 = 75.

Colt pauses and looks over the one currently acting like he's in charge. He seems to think it over, deciding if it's worth telling them about who he's after, and then finally shrugs. "I'm lookin' for a person called Marcus Krad. He's known t'hang out here." He pulls out the picture slowly and shows it. He watches for a reaction to the name or the picture. "An' t'be clear, no, I'm not out t'kill him or anythin' like like that."
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm


Return to The Outskirts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest