Phase World Official Recruitment

All new character submissions are to be posted here.
Recruitment threads for the various groups and extra-dimensional games are also located here.

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Phase World Official Recruitment

Postby Dark Lord » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:46 am

This will also serve as a waiting list should all open slots be filled.

Link for new PCs.
Why kill a PC when you can torture them?
ImageImageImage
Dark Lord
Dimension Master

Re: Phase World Official Recruitment

Postby Kesslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Just posting a heads up that the Galactic Adventurers still have a slot open for an interested player! Magic users of all sorts highly desirable. We currently have one Techno-Wizard, but since we have a TW space ship I don't think two would hurt if there's concerns of doubling up. Alternatively could use a character with phase or psionic powers.
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 72 SDC: 118
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:24 am

So..... I have Earth unlocked for Phase World. Anyone wanna Techno-Wizard with a need for speed? At least temporarily- I may want to cycle my squishies through the setting and play tourist, cause nothing I build really has the survivability required for the Three Galaxies.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Dark Lord » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:44 am

You might want to get Lloyd's thoughts on going back and forth before you get too attached to the idea.
Unfortunately, both PW groups already have a TW. You're welcome to work it out with the players to see if they'd be ok with a second, but only if Tis/Sorrenson sign off.
Why kill a PC when you can torture them?
ImageImageImage
Dark Lord
Dimension Master

Postby Rogue Trader » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:38 am

Phase World's Galactic Rogues is currently sitting at 4 players and 4 openings. If you have any interest in seeing the wider scope of the Rifts Megaverse (up to and including three, count 'em, THREE, Galaxies!), now is a great time!
I wont lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions. - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Salomón » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm

I have interest in the Rogues, and am developing a concept now :)
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:30 am

Players Wanted

Have you the itch to play a morally ambiguous character?
Do you like Epic Space Operas?
Do you seek out the mysteries of the Palladium Universe?

Join the Galactic Rogues!

One of Phase Worlds oldest groups, run by none other than me, Consumer! A near ten year veteran of the site, with several lengthy adventures under my belt. I am open to all concepts and ideas, well as long as they're actually legal... I lost my funding after the Invisible Fire Breathing Hamstersaurus Rex incident (I really need funding so I can build the cat to catch that bugger). Though in all seriousness, I am looking for five stalwart adventurers who are looking to do the jobs and get the pay.

If you are interested please PM Consumer or Dark Lord and we'll get you started on your path to the Phase World Universe.
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Vortigern » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 am

New dastardly Rogues are very much desired!

We have an interest in particular in recruiting Sunaj True Atlanteans and bringing the Rogues back to the shady side of town in a big way. If you have ever wanted to bust out your Secrets of the Atlanteans concept now would be the time! This doesn’t just mean Sunaj Assassins (though those would be welcome), it could be just about any stripe of True Atlantean concept and fit the bill.

This is also a chance to help build a group in dynamic and composition from almost the ground up given we are down to 3 right now.

Anyone interested in discussing concepts and/or the group is welcome to contact me directly if desired.

V/R,
Vortigern
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 am

I am definitely making a character for Rogues, though Atlantean wasn't my go to. I am considering changing over to one though. First I have to get my other characters back into the mix.
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Marks » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:40 pm

I am making a Tattooed Defender for the Rogues.
Captain Marks
Assistant Game Master

Postby Érebos » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:04 pm

I am the latest addition (and the first Sunaj!) to the Galactic Rogues, and will use my shadowy powers for shadowy deeds ;)

In all seriousness - we have big plans and epic ambitions for this group of ne'er do wells. As Vortigern mentioned, this is also a unique opportunity to really mold and shape a group from the "ground floor" as we only have 3 players right now.

It appears that we have 2 more committed and in conceptual phase, and at least 2 others have mentioned significant interest for future slots.

We hope others will join! Please feel free to PM or hit me up on Hangouts - will be happy to discuss!
Érebos

Return to Recruitment Forum