Kilo - Ogre Titan Juicer

This is where the characters of players who have reserved inactive slots are stored.

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Kilo - Ogre Titan Juicer

Postby Kilo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Player Name:Kevin
YIM Handle: k.matthew6378

Character Name: Kilo
Alias: Kilo
Race: Ogre
O.C.C.: Titan Juicer
Alignment: Scrupulous
XP Level: 4
XP Points: 17,276 (T-Rex- Oct 2017)
Next Level @ XP: 18,001
Life Span: 65 Months
Sentiments/Non-Humans: First, can I fight it? Second, can I eat it? Race really never enters the equation. The one exception is that Kilo can be a bit passive aggressive towards beings considered attractive. Kilo has tried to give up eating any intelligent life but sometimes it just tastes so good.
Sentiments/Coalition: Hates them due to the Juicer Uprisings situation. Won't go out of his way to attack them but will do everything in his power to pick a fight.
Disposition: Kilo has fully adopted the juicer lifestyle and actively seeks out situations of action and excitement. If you're trying to get him to do otherwise, you're really not worth his time. Polite and personable, for an Ogre. Which means he lives on the edge of rude when interacting with people, most of the time.
Insanity:
  • Obsessive hatred of Wolfen: An intense, irrational hatred of Wolfen; Kilo will go to any lengths to satisfy this, even extreme acts far outside his own alignment (which may cause further trauma/insanity).
  • Hysterical Aggressive Reaction: Triggered by direct knowledge of people being held against their will.

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 11
M.E.: 14
M.A.: 6
P.S.: 48 (SN)
P.P.: 18
P.E.: 23 (SN)
P.B.: 12
Speed:30

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 9
H.P.: 328
S.D.C.: 1,285
Sex: Male
Height: 12’6”
Weight: 1,236 lbs.
Description: A very large, heavily muscled Ogre with grayish colored skin that very seldom sits still. He'll be very jittery in moments of idleness.

Racial Abilities
Horror Factor: 10
Night Vision: 40’

Natural Abilities
Perception BONUS: +7
Charm/Impress: 0%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 20%
Max. Encumbrance: 1,236 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 2,200 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 4,400 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 66' Long 33' High

Special Abilities
Heals 23 H.P./S.D.C. per hour
Impervious to pain
Operates at full efficiency for up to 4 days with no sleep
Only 4 hours of sleep are required
Low life span: 5 years 5 months
Insomnia, restlessness and impatience
Must save vs. Juicer Psychosis once per year game time.

Racial Skills
Language: Ogre 98% (+1%)
Language: Gobbley 98% (+1%)
Recognize Weapon Quality 40% (+5%)
W.P. Blunt

O.C.C. Skills
Radio: Basic 70% (+5%)
Wilderness Survival 50% (+5%)
Land Navigation 52% (+4%)
Pilot: Automobile 78% (+2%)
Pilot: Truck 66% (+4%)
Language: American 72% (+3%)
Language: Faerie Speak 72% (+3%)
W.P. Energy Rifle
W.P. Heavy M.D. Weapons
W.P. Targeting
HTH: Expert

O.C.C. Related Skills
Gambling: Standard 50% (+5%)
Deadball
Wrestling
Body Building and Weight Lifting
Athletics
Boxing
W.P. Paired Weapons
Physical: Juicer Football (3rd Level)
Physical: Murderthon (3rd level)

Secondary Skills
Lore: Juicers 50% (+5%)
Performance 50% (+5%)
W.P. Axe
W.P. Sword
W.P. Shield
W.P. Chain
Sewing 40%(+5%)(1st level)
Leather Working 40%(+5%)(1st level)
Skin and Prepare Animal Hides 30%(+5%)(1st level)

Combat Data
HTH Type: Expert
Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +2
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +8
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +2
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +9
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +3
Bonus to Disarm: +2
Restrained Punch: 1d6X10+29
Full Strength Punch: 6d6 M.D.
Power Punch,(two attacks): 2d4X10 M.D.

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Blunt +2 to Strike, +2 to Parry
W.P. Energy Rifle +2 to Strike
W.P. Heavy MD Weapons +2 to Strike
W.P. Paired Weapons
W.P. Deadball
W.P. Axe +2 to Strike, +2 to Parry
W.P. Sword +2 to Strike, +2 to Parry +1 to Throw
W.P. Shield +2 to Parry +1 to Strike
W.P. Chain +2 to Strike +1 to Parry
W.P. Targeting +2 to Strike

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +41%
Lethal Poison (14+): +12
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+12
Magic (varies): +4
Psionics (15+): +5
Mind Control (psionic and chemical): +6
Horror Factor +6
Last edited by Kilo on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:12 am, edited 30 times in total.
Kilo

Re: Kilo

Postby Kilo » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 am

Equipment

Carried/In Hand
Zorg Industries Pickaxe
Damage: 2d6MD + SN PS Punch Damage

Worn on Person
Worn shirt
Altered pants

2: Makeshift MDC Clubs
Damage: 1d6 SDC or SN PS Punch Damage
Bio-comp and bio-data implants
Drug Harness
Altered cutoff jeans
Old worn shirt

Utility Belt
Drug Supply (1 year)
Secure Universal Card: 1,200 credits
Non-Secure Black Card: 1,700 credits
Non-Secure Card: 90,000 credits Captain Cook - Feb 11 2017

Backpack
Portable IRMSS Kit
Sunglasses
(2) Canteens
(10) mixed MREs
Compass
Very high quality Pinstripe suit with fedora sized for Kilo made by Erdano's High Fashion in Merctown (Value of 20,000cr)

Stored in Vehicle

Favorable Contacts
Aphrodite: Owner of Nirvana, the Juicer's Retreat
Titan Plate Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 70
• Arms: 80 each
• Legs: 100 each
• Main Body: 195
Modifiers: For wearers with a normal P.S. of 40+ or a supernatural P.S. of 25+, reduce speed by 10% and the character is -15% to prowl and -5% to other physical skills. Weaker characters reduce speed by 40% and are -30% to prowl, and -15% to other physical skills. Characters weaker than P.S. 25 normal or P.S. 20 supernatural can not wear this armor.
Last edited by Kilo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo

Re: Kilo

Postby Kilo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 pm

The ogre picked up his pace as he reached the summit of the last hill in his journey. How many years had it been since he had left to join the pointless clan wars? Five, no, it was seven years. How he regretted the decision he had made to fight in those bloody conflicts. At first he had loved his decision and thought he would never leave. He was a good fighter and rose through the ranks quickly, but soon the joy ebbed as small skirmishes had lead to bigger pitched battles. Settling one Chieftain’s score led to four more and soon the ogre wasn’t sure why or who they were even fighting anymore. It took some convincing and most of the plunder he had amassed but in the end, he was allowed to leave.

Now, he was cresting the last rise and would see his home. How amazing it would be to not wake up every day to killing. He would find a women and he would make an honest living providing for a family of his own. As his village came into view his heart sunk into the pit of his stomach. It was all gone. Sprinting the rest of the way to the remains of what used to be his small village, the ogre fought back tears as he the realization hit him. Nothing remained but stone piles and ash. The tracks in the mud confirmed what he had assumed the instant he saw the village, Wolven!! He had heard the foul animals had become more and more aggressive in this area but he never thought they would stoop to this level.

All strength left him and the ogre sunk to his knees in the dirt. The only thought in his head was of the Wolven and how he might exact revenge for his people. A million thoughts came to him as he sat unmoving in his childhood home but something had snapped inside and the ogre could no longer get his mind to make his body move. The only thought was of the Wolven and the only emotion was hatred. Time passed unobserved to the broken being kneeling in the dirt. Even when a group of humans with nets and ropes approached him, the ogre didn’t move or respond. Unable to make himself react the ogre was netted and tied.

Laying on a table with tubes coming in and out of him, the ogre was still broken to the world. When he finally did feel something new it was as if fire had been poured into his veins and he felt it move all through his body. His body felt the pain but his mind was still lost. As he felt the heat of the fire in his veins intensify he heard a scream leave his body but his mind still only registered hate. Only one word burned through his broken brain as his body began a violent transformation, Wolven!!

Why am I doing this? Mendalin thought for what felt like the millionth time, as he seamlessly connected the supply lines to his latest patient. I left the Coalition because of how they treated those they saw as inferior. And what do I do to make up for the years of mistakes working for the Coalition? Begin anew with an even bigger, more terrible monster.

It wasn’t always this way for the cyber doc. When he was recruited away from the Coalition’s Juicer Program, Mendalin could still remember being told of his new employer’s love for all mankind and how his work would be granting wishes for men who wanted nothing more than to fight the evil of the world.

“Ha, the evil of the world.”

“What was that doctor?” One of Mendalin’s assistants asked, catching him thinking aloud.

“Nothing. I’m just talking through the steps in my head. Let’s gets this one finished up so we can get home at a decent hour.” replied Mendalin. The cyber doc continue his nostalgia as he connected IV’s and sorted out dosages.

Of course, after he committed to the move his new employer turned out to be the most evil bastard Mendalin had ever worked for. At first, he ignored the signs. Then he outright lied to himself about what he knew he was doing.
I didn't have any choice. The money I was making was unfathomable and I couldn't just turn around and go back to the Coalition at that point. There it is again, another lie to justify what I know is wrong.

Mendalin had now been working at this new facility for two years. "Facility", was a bad word for where he worked though, prison or concentration camp was more apt. He still wasn't sure how the whole process worked as the facility security (more juicers), were very tight-lipped about what went on in other parts of the enormous facility. What Mendalin had pieced together thus far was that, “patients” were brought in under the guise of joining some kind of security force. They were then all given extensive physical training in the areas of combat and athletics. When they were deemed ready, they were told they were being given a routine physical, when in actuality they were being anesthetized to prepare them for the juicer augmentation. They were not given a choice in the matter or informed of the truth.

The doctor had learned all of this when one of his patient’s bodies had rejected the drugs used in the conversion. Mendalin was able to quickly flush the drugs from the man’s system and miraculously save the his life. When the man came to, he was terrified to learn that he had been about to become a juicer. Mednalin had very little time to get this small amount of information from the him as facility security quickly rushed into the room and roughly dragged the man away. He never saw the him again and when Mendalin brought the situation up to his superiors, he was told that it was none of his concern. When the doctor threatened to quit, his superior had smiled and told him that was a choice he could make. If he did though, they would transport him directly back to the Coalition hospital he was recruited away from. He went back to his work slipping further and further into a depression over where his life had gone.

Just when he thought he couldn't be surprised anymore his new job took an even darker turn. About eight months ago facility security brought in his newest patient. This new patient was something he had never expected to see on his table. The patient they had brought in was already enormous. Well over eight feet tall and corded with muscle. Looking closer, he was astonished to see that the patient wasn't even human, it was an ogre. He looked up to one of the “doctors” wheeling him in. “What the hell am I supposed to do with this?!” Mendalin could remember spiting at the man.

“Your fucking job!! What do you think”? The man had roared at him. “There’s a reason we pay you all that money isn’t there?” With that, they turned to leave but just as they reached the door, one of them turned and added, “Oh ya, the Head Man wants this one to be Titan Variant, and he said to turn the volume way up. No need to worry about losing it.”

“Doctor? Should I start the injections?” his assistant asked. The question brought Mendalin crashing back to the present.

“Um, yes, yes. Start the injections and call me if there are any complications. I’m going to do my rounds and make sure that patients Kilo, Lima, and Mike are responding to their rehab. November is in your hands until I get back.” The cyber doc answered.

“That Kilo is something else isn’t he? I didn’t think dbees could be converted. I guess there’s a reason you’re the best.” His assistant said trying to strike up a conversation. Mendalin left the room without answering. He was too disgusted with himself to try and make small talk.

Once he was clear of the room he went immediately to Kilo’s room. He had spent all of his time in the ogre’s room of late. The new Titan juicer was most often kept sedated and restrained but Mendalin couldn’t help but spend time in the creature’s room. As if spending time with him would make up for what he had done. Kilo never talked, the drugs saw to that. He did respond well to the treatment though; Kilo was probably Mendalin’s greatest success. The juicer was enormous and his strength analysis was off the chart. Mendalin should have been happier than ever. Instead, he despised himself more and more with each passing moment. His masterpiece just stared at him day after day, chained to a bed with no explanation as to why he was here or why his body was going through these horrible changes. The pain that looked back at him everyday from those eyes was immeasurable. Mendalin couldn’t imagine how this must feel. All of these feelings multiplied when Mendalin reached Kilo’s room and saw the green tag on his door. The tag signified that it was time for Kilo to go…wherever his patients went when he was done with them.

At that moment something snapped inside the doctor and he knew he was about to do something incredibly stupid. Strangely, he already felt better about himself as he quickly moved into the room and adjusted the sedative IV. In an hour, he should be able to speak to Kilo and in two, the giant would be able to move and make use of his new body. After making the adjustments the doctor moved to look right into his patient’s eyes. It was probably him lying to himself again but it seemed like Kilo new a change was coming.

An hour later Mendalin walked back into the room to a much more alert and responsive patient. He didn’t know what to say so he started with something simple, “Can you speak American”

After a short time the ogre responded with a scratchy, “Yes, little.”

The doctor followed with, “Good. I know you’ll have many questions but if you want to get out of here alive you need to listen.” After a short pause he continued, “This facility is hell itself and you must try to escape. We…I… put you through the conversion process to become a juicer.” Mendalin was through with the lies, this was his day of reckoning and he was going to go through it with his head held high and take his punishment. “I don’t know if you know what a juicer is but once you get used to your new body you will be faster and stronger than a suit of power armor. You will be able to punch through armor with your bare hands and survive being shot.” The doctor moved on, not giving Kilo a chance to respond. “Most of the patients in this facility are never set free. I don’t know what happens to them but trust me when I say you don’t want to end up wherever they go.” Mendalin released the restraints holding the ogre down and continued, “I am responsible for what has happened to you but I want you to get away before it’s too late.” Mendalin looked directly into his patients eyes as he said, “I deserve to die for what I’ve done. If you think that’s what should happen now, please do it quickly. To get out, take this key card and map of the hospital.” Mendalin handed Kilo the card and hand drawn map. He also gave him a small backpack and added, “There is some supplies and some money in here. Take it and get to Kingsdale or Merctown. Your new skills will be an asset in those places and you will be able to support yourself easily. If you go to Merctown, go to a bar called Nirvana, ask for Aphrodite and say you are a patient of Mends. She will help you.” As the giant stood to his full height on only slightly wobbly legs, Mendalin marveled again at the juicer conversion and how fast the effects took over. “Before you decide on my life please grant me one request.” Kilo just stood and stared at the doctor so he continued quickly. “Don’t judge all humans on the evil bastards that had a hand in doing this to you. There are more good people out there than bad. Sometimes it’s just hard to see it through all the evil.” Mendalin closed his eyes as Kilo took an awkward step towards him with his massive fist raised. The doctor waited for the blow to fall but after a few seconds he heard footsteps moving away and he opened his eyes. Kilo was leaving and Mendalin was still alive. He waited a few seconds and then moved to the next room. He had to make sure Kilo had the best chance to get away and a distraction was what the ogre needed.

It’s going to be a busy night, thought the doctor. I’ve got 10 more pissed off juicers to let loose on this place. Mendalin opened the door to the next room with a sigh, “Why am I doing this?”

“Why am I doing this?” The ogre that knew himself as Kilo ran. He ran as fast and as far as he could and didn’t stop for anything. The fact that he didn’t know where he was or why he had to run wasn’t important right now. All that mattered was that he should run. Thoughts and pictures snapped into his brain as he ran, some so powerful that they caused him to misstep in his sprint. Nothing made sense, who was he? Why was he here. His brain was a clouded mess and he couldn't make sense of it. Wolven! Why did that word keep popping into his head and why did he associate it with such hatred? Kilo shook off the cobwebs and tried to focus as he ran.

“Why am I not getting tired?” The giant asked himself as he continued to run. As the thought crossed his mind he crested the top of a small hill and without thinking, effortlessly jumped the distance to the bottom. When he landed he immediately stopped and tried to reorient himself. The last few hours had felt like they were a dream. The doctor letting him escape, him sparing the doctor, and his escape from the facility. A burned out village appeared in his mind but it was immediately replaced by the thought and hatred of Wolven. The hate seemed to cause him to run faster and when he ran faster he could feel the juice flow through his body, and he liked it...no he loved it. That feeling was all that mattered anymore. Again the ogre fought to bring his mind to bear on the present.

First of all, why the hell did everyone in that place call him Kilo? That wasn’t his name. “Was it? I don't even know what the fuck my name is. I guess Kilo is as good a name as any to start this new…life.”

The next thought the new Kilo centered on as he began to run again was, why had he spared the human that had done this to him? “There was more than him involved and he was the only one willing to help me escape. What does it matter? I doubt his bosses will let him live after helping me.”

The next issue was what to do now? I can remember nothing of my life before that place? I’m a juicer now, even though I wouldn’t have chosen this on my own, there is more than a small advantage to the conversion.” The ogre wracked his brains trying to recall everything he knew about juicers. Surprisingly, there seemed to be a lot. “Maybe that was part of the work they made him do before and after being converted.”

The final question to answer was where he would go now? Kilo looked down at his map and tried to remember the name of the town the human had said to go to. “Kingsdale or Merctown. There is a lot of people in those places.” Kilo wasn’t a real big fan of seeing other people right now. The Wolven thoughts burned back into his brain as he thought about going to a city. Kilo fought them down and tried to focus on his decision, Why am I doing this?
Last edited by Kilo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo

Return to Inactive Characters (EP)