Two Claws comes to the Farm.

If supernatural evil feels persecuted, you can bet the Templar are responsible.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Two Claws comes to the Farm.

Postby Consumer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 am

The road out of Merctown is crowded, as the transient population of the Mercenary Free State continues to move ever in flux. A very confusing concept that takes professors specialized in esoteric fields quite some time to figure out why it works that way. The trip from MercTown proper and this farm is relatively uneventful, as the area around MercTown seems very well defended. Two Claws is not to shocked to see a fully functioning farm so near a town the size of MercTown, as even the big city needs to eat.

It seems rather quiet at the farm, but Two Claws does see someone sitting on the front porch of what appears to be the living area of the farm. Upon approach the older human male smiles and waves. "Howdy, what can I do for you miss?"
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Re: Two Claws comes to the Farm.

Postby Two Claws » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d100 = 50

As Two Claws walks a little further towards the older male, she raises her hand in response and gives a hearty smile. “ʔi čəxʷ, ʔəsčal čəxʷ. Oh, sorry about that, it's a force of habit. Let me try that again. Hello, how are you? The waitress up at the Job Market Café in Merctown said that there might be a group around here that possibly has work for someone of my skill set. Is that true or have I been misinformed?“ Stopping a few feet away from the man, as a sign of caution and a non aggressive stance. Two Claws takes the momemts leading up to the older man's response to glance about and memorize the layout of the farm.
Two Claws

Return to Templar Adventure Forum