The Journey Begins

If supernatural evil feels persecuted, you can bet the Templar are responsible.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

The Journey Begins

Postby Consumer » Sun May 27, 2018 8:51 am

Date, Time, & Weather wrote:MercTown: March 11, 111 PA 8:45 AM
Weather: Windy (Moderate; 11 mph) High: 50°F Low: 31°F
Moderate Wind: A steady wind with a 50% chance of extinguishing candles, torches, and similar unprotected flames.


The Farm has been relatively peaceful, with the only real noise being preparations for the up coming trip. the peace is broken by the sounds of vehicles approaching up the dirt drive. A pair of hover equipped Cargonauts and a Northern Gun Pathmaker park near the Behemoth.

Image
Image

From the vehicles disgorges a small group of people with Professor Bharb at the lead.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Professor Bharb approaches the Templar and smiles. "I'd like to introduce you to my team. The man in the robes is Kevin MacNamara, one of my students, the Woman next to him is Sarah Blankenship, a bio-chemist on loan form the university of Lazlo, The Ratling is my friend Reep, he's a top notch mechanic, and the lady next to him is Michelle Nguyen, a medical doctor on loan to the university from the Lazlo Medical Center, and finally this dour faced dog boy is Bob, a security professional on loan from the university." Professor Bharb says.

"So have you completed preparations?"
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 pm

POST PART ! -

Dhaltuun has Jesse drop him off at Allen foods. As he exits the buggy, he puts all his weapons except the bigbore flintlock, in the weapons locker on the fender. He enters the building and looks for an employee. Locating one, he walks over ”Excuse me? Hi, me name be Dhaltuun Onyxforge of the Templars. I have a business parley.” he quietly clears his thought, puts on his best smile and slowly speaks. ”The templars are heading down to explore Dinosuar Swamp. I am sure there are lots of things there never seen here.” He pauses to gauge the employee’s reaction. ”So far, so good. I think.” ”I am a shifter in service to Njord, lord of the seas and commerce. I am also a master chef, specializing in BBQ. Cajun style. I would like to propose this: If I can guarantee you fresh dino meat and/or access to plants, ingredients, or what not to you and I, in return, for low cost or free, receive meat prep supplies for ALOT of meat for a long time. As a shifter I can portal back and forth every few days, say once a week. This is when I drop off your request and collect mine. What say you?"

Charm/Impress: 40% / 1d100 = 68
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Consumer » Tue May 29, 2018 8:54 pm

Mini-GM Post

The trip to Allen Foods is fraught with danger as Dhaltuun tries to teach Jesse how to drive. "I don't think this is a good idea." She says before they take off. Jesse manages to crash into a dumpster once and a wrecked car a second time before finally making it to the large warehouse of a building.

Upon entering Allen Foods, Dhaltuun finds himself in a large room that has a few counters with clerks standing behind them.

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”The templars are heading down to explore Dinosuar Swamp. I am sure there are lots of things there never seen here.” He pauses to gauge the employee’s reaction. ”I am a shifter in service to Njord, lord of the seas and commerce. I am also a master chef, specializing in BBQ. Cajun style. I would like to propose this: If I can guarantee you fresh dino meat and/or access to plants, ingredients, or what not to you and I, in return, for low cost or free, receive meat prep supplies for ALOT of meat for a long time. As a shifter I can portal back and forth every few days, say once a week. This is when I drop off your request and collect mine. What say you?"


The clerk looks almost too bored to be conscious. "What Mercenary outfit was that? The Templar?..." He says with a bored tone. "So what I'm hearing is you want to supply dinosaur meat and plant matter in return for a either reduced price or free get meat prep supplies. Is that correct?" He waits for Dhaltuun to reply before sighing. "I'll have to call my boss to see if he is interested." He says before turning away from Dhaltuun and picking up a phone from the counter.

"Mr. Allen, it's Shepard from the main desk. I have a Shifter from the Templar, who is truing to make an offer of dinosaur meat and plant matter in return for reduced price or free meat preparation supplies." The man says over the phone, he stands there listening to the other end of the line for a few moments before speaking again. "No sir, he does not appear to have any dinosaur meat with him at the moment. I will ask." The man says before holding the phone aside to look back at Dhaltuun.

"Do you have any dinosaur meat with you to show my boss?" Shepard asks. Shepard waits for Dhaltuun to answer before turning back to the phone. "No sir, he does not. Yes sir... Yes sir... I will tell him exactly that sir. Thank you sir, you have a nice day as well sir. Goodbye sir."

Shepard hangs up the phone and turns back to Dhaltuun. "Mister Allen says that he may be interested, but you will have to have something for him to sample before he will make any manner of deal. Now is there anything else I can help you with good sir?" Shepard asks, seemingly a bit more awake than when he started the conversation.

Butcher's Bill
Dune Buggy: -28 S.D.C.
Dhaltuun: -41 S.D.C. from crash damage.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Thu May 31, 2018 3:49 am

Once the negotiations are done, Dhaltuun looks around the store Seeing what they sell. Settling his eyes kitchen gear, he motions to the knives. ”Hmmm. We are going to Dino country. Maybe I should up my kitchen game. Yeah!! I will.” He continues to scan the counters. ”Yes, sir. I would like to purchase a MDC roast fork, and large skillet also made of MDC metal.” He looks at his watch ”but I will have to be quick.” Dhaltuun makes his purchase, groaning as his card hits zero as the transaction is done. "I must run, we are leaving shortly. I will return with a sample of my skills.” He jogs out to the buggy ”move over, Jesse! *Big smile* I am bruised enough, I am driving back.” As they drive back to the farm, dhaltuun hands Jesse the bag with his purchases in it. ”Check it out. I got a great price on these. They should make cooking dino meat easier. Yeah?”

Once they arrive back at the farm, Dhaltuun drops off jesse so she can gather gear and get ready to go. He then parks the buggy near the behemoth. ”That should make it easier to load up when we need to.”
Last edited by Dhaltuun Onyxforge on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 am

Preception: 1d100 = 75/ 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 70

Dexter is standing next to ATV, finishing his last minute preparations, as the small caravan pulls up to the Templar base. He pauses from his tasks to watch the professor and his entourage disembark from the vehicles. As Bharb introduces his team Dexter just stands there with a look of apathy. When he meets the ratling dexter is taken back for a split second before giving a dubious puff when it is revealed that he's the mechanic. I know rats are intelligent but mechanic level, that's laughable. More like scavenge quality but they ain’t no smarter than that. Definitely not better than the Templar’s or even me for that matter. I bet he doesn't even know the difference between a sprocket spindle and cogwheel. As for the rest of the members Dexter doesn't pay them too much attention. When the professor asks if the Templars are ready, Dexter just resumes his final check of equipment and readiness of his ATV
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Rufus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 10/69%
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 37

Rufus is in the Behemoth's vehicle bay, stowing supplies in the cargo box on his hovercycle when he hears the vehicles pull up. Time to get this show on the road, as the humans are fond of saying... he muses to himself as he slams shut the lid. He revs the engine and swoops down beside the other Templars as Bharb conducts introductions.

Consumer wrote:"I'd like to introduce you to my team. The man in the robes is Kevin MacNamara, one of my students, the Woman next to him is Sarah Blankenship, a bio-chemist on loan form the university of Lazlo, The Ratling is my friend Reep, he's a top notch mechanic, and the lady next to him is Michelle Nguyen, a medical doctor on loan to the university from the Lazlo Medical Center, and finally this dour faced dog boy is Bob, a security professional on loan from the university."


Rufus nods to each of them in turn. "Lep pozdrav vam* friends. I'm Rufus, formerly from the University of Lazlo myself and currently the Templar's resident Ley Line Walker. Good to meet you."

*Greetings to you

He turns to Jason. "Well boss, I'm ready to head out when you are."
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to GM account Townsend instead. Thanks!
User avatar
Rufus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Rifts Merctown: The Templar

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Jason Long » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:33 am

Perception: 1d100 = 53 /50%
JIC: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 52

Jason carefully loads the munitions into the cargo bay of the Behemoth, securing the cases of explosives and shells against movement of the great machine and shock from any battle damage. Jason secures his heavy armor in his quarters and works to find a way to secure both his humidor and the helmet of his Southern Cross armor on his desk. Once everything is locked down to his liking, Jason rides Bonaparte in to town to speak with Tennessee Jack.

"Jack, my team just took a job to escort a group of researchers from Lazlo into the Dino Swamp. Is there anything you can tell me about the area, things to watch out for or specialized equipment we should bring. I've got no experience dealing with that area and would welcome any advice you can give me. "
Jason Long

[ooc=Conditions]HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
Image
M.D.C. by Location
[size=85]• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Consumer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Mini-Update

Jason Long wrote:"Jack, my team just took a job to escort a group of researchers from Lazlo into the Dino Swamp. Is there anything you can tell me about the area, things to watch out for or specialized equipment we should bring. I've got no experience dealing with that area and would welcome any advice you can give me. "


Tennessee Jack Crabtree sits across from Jason in his cluttered office. Listening to Jason's questions. Snorting a weird sort of chuckle. "Well, I reckon you should watch out for dinosaurs... but that seems to be a bit to obvious. So you're heading out into the bush for a while, make sure you've got ample food and water. I assume you're tacking vehicles, so make sure they're capable of making the trip in the kind of environment that's down there. Take trade goods, because you're gonna be a long way from civilization for who knows how long. I mean hell son, you can survive down there with a good weapon, ample ammo, food and water... It's not rocket surgery. As for what kind of threats might be down there, I don't rightly know, as I usually keep my operations to more northernly affairs. Keep an eye out for them Shemarrians and the Splugorth that raid up and down the coast. Other than that, it's a crap shoot as to what you might run into." Jacks says with years of experience to back up his advice.

"Don't be afraid to run, especially far from base. Sometimes it's better to let the savages have the supplies then to have your scalp."

Regular Update

Date & Time & Info wrote:MercTown: March 11, 111 PA 5:00 PM
Weather: Windy (Moderate; 11 mph) High: 50°F Low: 31°F
Moderate Wind: A steady wind with a 50% chance of extinguishing candles, torches, and similar unprotected flames.
Notes: Approximately 10 miles from Lebanon, Tennessee by the end.


The group seems to have gathered up all of their supplies and quickly gets them stowed away, before making a quick planning session with Professor Bharb.

"So we're going to make our way south and east from here following this route." Professor Bharb says while his finger draws a rough path from MercTown to what he's indicated as the first major landmark the ruins of Lebanon, Tennessee.

"From there we'll head more easterly then southerly to ruins of Knoxsville, Tennessee. After that we'll come into Ash, a town built on the ruins of Ashville, North Carolina. and to our final destination Char." The professor finishes his path with a flourish. "Any questions?"

Once the questions are fielded, the expedition is on the move. The Pathmaker taking the lead with the Behemoth following it and the other vehicles in the rear. The small convoy brings a few gawkers near the main road as they pass and head south and east. Due to the combination of vehicles and general hilly, forested terrain of the land, the group is only moving at a slow pace of twenty miles per hour. The landscape passes by slowly for the group as the vehicles eat miles of terrain over the course of the day the group is nearly to their first waypoint.

"We should stop and look for somewhere to camp, we're making good time all things considered." Professor Bharb calls over the radio to all the vehicles involved.

What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 50 / 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 56

Radio wrote:”We should stop and look for somewhere to camp, we're making good time all things considered."


Camp. Dinner. That sounds good to me. Especially with our cook. When Dexter hears the call over the radio, his stomach begins to growl. Miles of travel have left him with a big appetite. Answering back with a quick and salivating response. "Aye, making camp and getting some grub sure sounds good, right now. I'm sure Dhaltunn can whip us up som’ting good. We should check the area frist. Just in case we have un welcomed guests." Dexter waits for a few moment to see if anyone else volunteers if not he will offer to take on the task.
Last edited by Dexter Portlywright on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Two Claws » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 am

Perception : 1d100 = 18 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 4
JIC: 1d100 = 51

As Two Claws rides along in the behemoth, thoughts of her family back home fills her time. Sitting quietly in some corner, out of the way of everybody. Pretending to be asleep most of the time. All the while looking out through tiny crack of her eyelids. If only Aunt and uncle could see me. They would have my head for sure. Riding the white man's abomination. What they don't know can't hurt me, besides it's just the will of the spirit anyway. I wonder what my brother would say? With the thoughts of her brother, Two Claws loses herself until the chatter over the radio brings her back to reality. She offers to scout out the area when Dexter suggests so. ”I’ll go. Be back in a few.” With her brief statement, Two Claws scrambles out of the behemoth and down on the ground before changing into her giant totem animal form. She then runs headlong into the bush and blends into the surrounding wilderness as she makes her way to scout out the area.
User avatar
Two Claws
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Rufus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 21/69%
JIC: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 65

Rufus looks over the map as Bharb points out the route. "I've heard there were some places of learning down in that area before the Cataclysm, Professor. Any truth to that, you know of? And any other places of interest you want to scout out along the way?"

He pulls out his Wilk's PC-2020 computer and starts checking its databases (as well as his own memory) for any known threats, tribes, magical hot spots, etc., that might exist along the way. If nothing comes up immediately he'll spend the day pouring through the files off and on.

Lore: D-Bee -- 1d100 = 93/62%
Lore: Demons & Monsters -- 1d100 = 58/72%
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic -- 1d100 = 5/62%
Lore: Magic/General Knowledge: -- 1d100 = 15/67%
Lore: Psychics & Psionics -- 1d100 = 39/62%
Mythology -- 1d100 = 55/52%
Zoology -- 1d100 = 12/67%

Consumer wrote:"We should stop and look for somewhere to camp, we're making good time all things considered."


"Roger, I'm on it..." he closes his computer and heads towards the vehicle bay, where he fires up his hovercycle and begins skimming around looking for a suitable spot while trying to keep the Behemoth in view the whole time. "Any specific requirements aside from 'somewhere we won't get killed while we sleep?' Anyone?"

Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 37/72%
Pilot Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes -- 1d100 = 48/92% (102% with the NG-300)

If he finds a suitable spot, he'll radio its location back to the group and land back in the vehicle bay once they arrive.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to GM account Townsend instead. Thanks!
User avatar
Rufus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Rifts Merctown: The Templar

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Jason Long » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 50%
JIC:1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 6

Jason has spent the first part of the day going over the maps to try and get the lay of the land they are traveling through. This is SO different from back home. I wonder how accurate the maps are? He makes a note to get copies of the maps from the Professor to load into Bonaparte in case he ever gets separated from the group.

Consumer wrote:"We should stop and look for somewhere to camp, we're making good time all things considered." Professor Bharb calls over the radio to all the vehicles involved.


"Roger that. Jason thinks for a moment who to send when Rufus and Two Claws take off to scout. Well, that's that.

Rufus wrote: "Any specific requirements aside from 'somewhere we won't get killed while we sleep?' Anyone?"
"Somewhere defensible. If you find a likely spot, do a quick scan for heat sources in the area. "

While waiting for a report from the scouts, Jason checks with the Professor to make sure that copies of any maps are loaded into all the vehicles. "What types of maps do you have of the area, Professor? Do we have topographical and geological survey maps of the area? If not, do any of your crew have mapmaking skills? With the equipment in our vehicles, we should be able to get fairly accurate scans of the route and can update maps as we go."
Jason Long

[ooc=Conditions]HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
Image
M.D.C. by Location
[size=85]• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:44 am

Perception 22% / 1d100 = 10 =
JiC: 1d20 = 10 =
JiC: 1d100 = 25 =
APM: 7
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19 =

Re: A Job Offer from a Reputable Source

dhaltuun retrieves his pouch of jerky and empties it into a bowl, then makes 2 jugs of iced tea. ”boil water, make tea, add sugar and lemon...set to chill for a couple hours. Should be done by the we stop. He sets his laptop on the counter and pulls up a chair. He starts looking at recipes that may be used for dino meat. [i]”there must be something. Maybe buffalo or ostrish meat recipes could be used.” He then begins rummaging around the galley looking for ingredients. After a few minutes, Dhaltuun decides to whip up some food for when they stop for the night.

”First, we need meat, with a side of vegetables. With a sauce and a nice dessert.” He returns to his laptop and finds some recipe ideas for dinner. ”A stew!! That should feed everybody.” He closes his eyes for a moment ”Marcella, can you please fly around and keep an eye for me? Our link will let me know if you find anything. If you need to eat or rest, go for it, Be careful, my girl.” he ends the message with a feeling of concern and love.

He then starts the meal preparation. Using the radio, ”I am prepping dinner. I am going with a stew. Any favs to throw in or do I use my imagination?” He then chops/slices onions, carrots, and potatoes for the stew. In another pan, he preps the meat. He browns the ground beef and then adds some mesquite cajun flavors. When the meat is ready, he lets it simmer while the veggies finish. Then when all is ready, he dumps the meat into a large pot with the veggies and some water. ”Let that simmer for a few hours...then by dinner should be ready.” He spends the rest of the day making bread rolls and 3 apple pies. ((Cooking 59% (professional) /))


When the call comes in for camp. Dhaltuun replies ”Dinner will be ready by the time we stop.” He then checks in with Marcella. ”everything ok my girl??” He will then start to get ready for the meal, setting out dishes and utensils. ”Jesse, can you check to see if there is a tarp or tent in cargo? Something so we can eat outside, maybe a table, chairs? If you find anything let me know and I will help setting it up otherwise we eat in the behemoth. “
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Consumer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 am

Date & Time & Info wrote:MercTown: March 12, 111 PA 8:00 AM by the end of the post.
Weather: Clear (Light Wind; 8 mph) High: 52°F Low: 33°F
Light Wind: A gentle breeze, having little or no game effect.
Notes: Approximately 10 miles from Lebanon, Tennessee by the end.


A call for camp is made and the groups set to work, Rufus and Two Claws scouting out the area for a safe campsite, while Jason talks with Professor Bharb. After ten minutes or so, the scouts come back with the following news, they've found a large enough clearing for camp that won't likely be washed away if it randomly rains. Two Claws finds evidence that some sort of large insectile creature has been through the area in the past few days, with what may have been bipedal dinosaurs in chase.

The area for camp is quickly set up with a bit of a sitting area and a fire, the need for tents non-exsistant due to the two exploration vehicles available. Dhaltuun manages to acquire the ingredients needed for his stew and pies from the expeditions food stores after talking with Doctor Nguyen, who seems to be in charge of the supplies. The food is hearty and seems to go over well with both groups. When the night gets late, Professor Bharb sets his two Northrn Gun Drones to patrol with Bob the Rottweiler Dogboy. "Feel free to add to any watch lists." Says Professor Bharb to Jason, before turning in,

The night goes uneventfully with no more than some raccoons trying to steal scraps. When the morning rouses the group, Professor Bharb meets up with Jason for a few moments after a quick breakfast. "We'll continue on to Lebanon, and make our course adjustments there."

Maps
The Maps Professor Bharb have are very detailed pre-rifts atlas maps, while the road info is likely useless, the topographical aspects of them are fairly accurate. Many notes and additions have been added to these maps, by seemingly talented cartographers. As for having them for download, they're paper copies so...


This next post can be interaction, the next GM update will find you in Lebanon, Tennessee. Feel free to ask me any questions if I missed anything. ~Consumer

What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 82 / 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 12

In the morning Dexter takes some time to inspect all the vehicles. Checking for any potential problems so far. When the group assembles all together he tries to make some small talk and stir up some conversations. ”So what's the plan for the day? Anyone ever been to Lebanon before? I ain’t been before. Anything I should know?” With that , Dexter pulls out a cigar and lights up. He takes a long pull and savors the first smoke of the day. I think there's a TW town in the area. I wonder if we’re going near it. Sure would be nice to make a few contacts or at least a schematic or two. Dexter lets out a hefty belch. Covering his mouth as he swallows what's left. ”My compliments to the cook for breakfast. Keep it up and you might be one of my new friends.”
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: The Journey Begins

Postby Two Claws » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Perception : 1d100 = 41 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d100 = 38

When it's time for the night watch Two Claws eagerly volunteers to take a shift. So, it's a bit of a disappointment when the only thing was to chase off some group of hungry racoons. Well at least there was something and it wasn't a total snooze fest. When morning approaches, she eats her breakfast but keeps to herself for the most part.

Dexter wrote:"So what's the plan for the day? Anyone ever been to Lebanon before? I ain’t been before. Anything I should know?"


"Me, no I’ve never been before. Most of my time growing up was in the NW. It's the Spirit that told me to head east and it felt right, so here I am. As for a plan I gather head east and south and then see where the Spirit takes us from there. For no one knows which way the wind will blow."
After her short philosophical outpour, Two Claws returns to her quiet state and blends back into the background.
User avatar
Two Claws
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:38 pm


Return to Templar Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest