Char: A City of Conundrums.

If supernatural evil feels persecuted, you can bet the Templar are responsible.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Jason Long » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 3 / 62%
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 70%

Seeing that the Professor seems ready to go, Jason herds the others to the vehicles. "I suggest we continue this on the road. Something I would like you to consider as we travel: it sounds like you are talking about using magic to imbue a mechanism with some semblance of life. What if you were to cast those magics on a mech? Would you be, in effect, creating an intelligent remote control system? If, for example, you did that to Bonaparte, would I end up with a mech, that when I am not at the controls could follow simple commands?"

Now that is a curious thought. I have been considering a technological answer to a remote control system. I had never considered a magical one until this moment.

Jason leaves the others at the Pathfinder and returns to mount up Bonaparte. "Let's go, old friend."

Once back on the road, Jason begins his careful sensor sweeps and comparing the area with the map. As Bonaparte's sensors identify differences between the map and the actual terrain, he uses his experience as a recon scout to pick out and suggest routes to the Professor.

((Sensory Equipment—67% / 1d100 = 35% )) keeping watch
((Sensory Equipment—67% / 1d100 = 21% )) checking the terrain
((Land Navigation--87% / 1d100 = 34% )) comparing terrain to map
((Land Navigation--87% / 1d100 = 20% )) picking the best route
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 am

**ROLLS HELD**

Jason Long wrote:Seeing that the Professor seems ready to go, Jason herds the others to the vehicles. "I suggest we continue this on the road. Something I would like you to consider as we travel: it sounds like you are talking about using magic to imbue a mechanism with some semblance of life. What if you were to cast those magics on a mech? Would you be, in effect, creating an intelligent remote control system? If, for example, you did that to Bonaparte, would I end up with a mech, that when I am not at the controls could follow simple commands?"


The High Magus ponders Jason's question.

"That is a good question, and one only the Lords of Magic would be able to answer. The Automatons of which we speak are similar to giant, magically powered robots, or may be more properly thought of as golems, as Dexter suggested. Robots in the sense that they have pilots - who are known as Controllers- but golems in the sense that they do not have technological parts in them, such as servos, gears, wiring, and so on. Once the Automaton is complete, a 'bonding ritual' is cast over it and its controller, giving both a special magical bond that enables the Controller to mentally control the Automaton as if it were the Controller's own body. Yet, there are no wires or physical connections between the Controller and the Automaton she controls... Such is the awesome power of magic," he says, shrugging his shoulders at that final statement as if it is just something he has learned to accept without question.

I need to get a hold of Roma for our daily check-in he thinks. Maybe when we stop later I can use a radio.
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:58 am

Glory Road

Skill Checks:
Rufus: Sense Ley Line: Several are near enough to be sensed, though the party only crosses one on the way.
Sense Ley Line Nexus: None are sensed nearby.
Sense a Rift: One or two open for brief moments somewhere in range of his senses.
Sense Magic in Use: This gets triggered several times, but all searches reveal nothing.
See Magic Energy. Range: This is abbundant along the trip as even some of the plants have enough magical residue to trigger it.
Dhaltuun: No skills rolls made.
Salomón: Weapons Engineer (once-over on his weapons to ensure functionality and fitness): All seems like it's in working order.
Dex: Lore: Magic (General Knowledge; To see if he knows anything about Automatons.): They're magic golemesque robots that are used exclusively by the Federation of Magic.
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert (To load his weapons and check his equipment for any problems.): everything "seems" fine.
Two Claws: No skill rolls made.
Jason: Sensory Equipment (keeping watch): While on the trip, Jason's radar and sensors picks up tons of things, and after the first few near heart attacks, he begins to see the mild differences between large herbivore dinosaurs and other wildlife. None seem to be threatening on the trip.
Sensory Equipment (checking the terrain): Terrain varies on the trip from Base Camp to the location going from urban jungle to, forest, to savannah to swamp and bog. Jason is pretty confident that he can get Bonaparte trough it all.
Land Navigation (comparing terrain to map): It doesn't match with the maps he has.
Land Navigation (picking the best route): While Jason is sure he could optimize the route for his vehicle, he isn't so sure for the Pathmaker, and given he's following it, he's not in any position to really give advice.



The party finishes it's conversations or moves them to inside the the Pathmaker, that is both surprisingly roomy and appointed well enough for the groups travel. The Pathmaker isn't the fastest vehicle in the world, but it does make short work of all but the most hazardous of terrain. The trip takes them through forests and swamps that once were suburbs and towns of their own, now wiped clean and retaken by nature. For all the maps people have none of them seem to accurately gauge the terrain changes. After a solid day of driving the group stops on the edge of a swampy marsh.

Once stopped here, the professor who has been riding shotgun to his bodyguard Bob, comes to the back living/lab area. "This is as far as the Pathmaker is going. We will walk from here, sa as to not damage the site too much. For you folk in the Templar it's likely going to be some boring work for a few days, lord willing. I suggest we get a good nights sleep and begin work in the morning." Professor Bharb says. The others may note that Bob and Sarah both roll their eyes and sigh a quietly.

A meal is prepared from the stores and a relatively good time is had before everyone beds down. The night goes peacefully, with anyone who sits on watch only noting small forest animals that give the vehicles a wide berth.

The next morning comes earlier than some expect as the Professor, who seems to be one of those overly excited individuals, gets up and begins getting ready. Breakfast is made and a general plan is made for the day. "Bob and myself will begin running some sensor scans with equipment we've brought, looking for archeological finds, while Sarah will begin to investigate the local flora and fauna. I would like someone one to keep an eye on her, while the rest keep a watch on the perimeter. Does this seem like a good plan?" The Professor asks the group while shoveling a granola bar into his face.

GM Notes: In your next post let me know which job you intend on doing. If you're of the Archeological bent, you may feel free to try your hand at it. The next post will cover from 8 AM to 5 PM, with a lunch break around noon. ~Consumer



Supplemental Scene: Salomón

While on the road Salomón questions Sarah Blankenship about her knowledge of a rather rare specimen of plant known as Witches Eye. Her description and breadth of knowledge on the subject shows that she is quite knowledgeable on the plant. Her answer to Salomón's most important question is thus. "There is a chance that we'll find it where we're going. Though I would suspect we'd have an easier time finding it south of Char. Where it is more common."



Supplemental Scene: Dhaltuun

GM Note: Your second post doesn't make sense, as you only arrived the morning you guys were leaving. In either case the second conversation will have to happen on the road. ~Consumer

Dhaltuun and Jessie have a very strange relationship it would seem where one minute, she's treating him nice and he's yelling at her, to the next where he's apologizing for his previous actions. It's here that Jessie actually responds to Dhaltuun. "I'm glad you figured it out. and let's be honest to me you're all children, I'm fairly sure I'm older than all of you combined. Not that, that was my intention of making you think I thought you were a child, I was giving you a rather common sign of affection. I guess I'll reconsider our relationship in the future." Jessie says with a bit of a monotone. Before retaking her position flying outrider to the Pathmaker. This leaves Dhaltuun to wonder if she accepted her apology or not.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 72/ 46% (+15% when recognizing the arcane)
JIC 20: 1d20 = 16
JIC 100: 1d100 = 75

Salomón has his MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle in hand as he stays close to Sarah and eyes the perimeter for threats.




Consumer wrote:Glory RoadThe party finishes it's conversations or moves them to inside the the Pathmaker, that is both surprisingly roomy and appointed well enough for the groups travel. The Pathmaker isn't the fastest vehicle in the world, but it does make short work of all but the most hazardous of terrain. The trip takes them through forests and swamps that once were suburbs and towns of their own, now wiped clean and retaken by nature. For all the maps people have none of them seem to accurately gauge the terrain changes. After a solid day of driving the group stops on the edge of a swampy marsh.

Once stopped here, the professor who has been riding shotgun to his bodyguard Bob, comes to the back living/lab area. "This is as far as the Pathmaker is going. We will walk from here, sa as to not damage the site too much. For you folk in the Templar it's likely going to be some boring work for a few days, lord willing. I suggest we get a good nights sleep and begin work in the morning." Professor Bharb says. The others may note that Bob and Sarah both roll their eyes and sigh a quietly.

A meal is prepared from the stores and a relatively good time is had before everyone beds down. The night goes peacefully, with anyone who sits on watch only noting small forest animals that give the vehicles a wide berth.

The next morning comes earlier than some expect as the Professor, who seems to be one of those overly excited individuals, gets up and begins getting ready. Breakfast is made and a general plan is made for the day. "Bob and myself will begin running some sensor scans with equipment we've brought, looking for archeological finds, while Sarah will begin to investigate the local flora and fauna. I would like someone one to keep an eye on her, while the rest keep a watch on the perimeter. Does this seem like a good plan?" The Professor asks the group while shoveling a granola bar into his face.

GM Notes: In your next post let me know which job you intend on doing. If you're of the Archeological bent, you may feel free to try your hand at it. The next post will cover from 8 AM to 5 PM, with a lunch break around noon. ~Consumer

Consumer wrote:Supplemental Scene: Salomón

While on the road Salomón questions Sarah Blankenship about her knowledge of a rather rare specimen of plant known as Witches Eye. Her description and breadth of knowledge on the subject shows that she is quite knowledgeable on the plant. Her answer to Salomón's most important question is thus. "There is a chance that we'll find it where we're going. Though I would suspect we'd have an easier time finding it south of Char. Where it is more common."


Salomón is out of his element here. He knows very little about the wilderness, and is unsure how he can best assist.

After his conversation with Sarah Blankenship, however, he volunteers to keep an eye on her and to help with perimeter watch. He carries his MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle with him as he stays within a few feet of Sarah, while scanning the perimeter for threats.

She's probably my best bet for finding this mysterious plant. Roma's guide will just have to wait, for now. I'll check in with her later on.
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Two Claws » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:19 am

Perception : 1d100 = 47 / 49%
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 50

Professor wrote:"Bob and myself will begin running some sensor scans with equipment we've brought, looking for archeological finds, while Sarah will begin to investigate the local flora and fauna. I would like someone one to keep an eye on her, while the rest keep a watch on the perimeter. Does this seem like a good plan?"


Two Claws looks around. She watches Salomon as he volunteers to escort Sarah. Her disappointment, for not being the first to offer, do sent show as she stands. Making a quick pass or around the vehicles, she checks for any signs recent activity in the area. Two Claws will then follow the group to dig site. Watching out for any type of ambush or attack.

Ar we going to get a little excitement today? I hope so, even if was just some larger animal to chase off. Something. There probably more of that the farther we venture into the wilderness. Are we going to go further? How more stops do we have? Doesn't matter though, this is better than than staying all the time in the city.

Lore: Cattle & Animals -1d100 = 78- 62% - to identify local animal of the area
Track & Trap Animals -1d100 = 12- 52%/62% - to look and see is an has been around recently
Tracking: People -1d100 = 93- 52% - to see if any has been confirmed round lately
Detect Ambush -1d100 = 89- 57% - to be prepared
M.D. : 78 / 78
I.S.P. : 32 / 32
P.P.E. : 91 / 91

Two Claws
User avatar
Two Claws
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:16 am

JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 59
Init: 1d20 = 17
Perc: 1d100 = 39
Conditions:
Normal loadout of gear

Skills - N/A


The party finishes it's conversations or moves them to inside the Pathmaker, that is both surprisingly roomy and appointed well enough for the groups travel. The Pathmaker isn't the fastest vehicle in the world, but it does make short work of all but the most hazardous of terrain. The trip takes them through forests and swamps that once were suburbs and towns of their own, now wiped clean and retaken by nature. For all the maps people have none of them seem to accurately gauge the terrain changes. After a solid day of driving the group stops on the edge of a swampy marsh.


Day 1 - Dhaltuun awakens and starts his daily routine. First stop, washroom. After a quick shower and cleanup, he heads back to his room. He opens his window and breathes in the fresh air. ” Nice day for exploring.” He calls out, mentally, for Marcella. Once she lands on the sill, he hands her some jerky and gives scratches. ’Morning, my beauty. Finally, have some us time.” dhaltuun begins to lay out clothes and gear for the day as he talks. ’ I don't know whats up with me lately. I am off me game. First, I embarrass the team by puking at our first stop. Then I run away like a child.” He dresses in his normal clothes, leaving his armour for later. ” I need to do something to change this. We recruited some decent friends…. Or soon to be friends. Jessie is amazing. I just need to remember she is a TRUE valkyrie, not a wannabe. Now, our new member, Vladamir, is a confusing one. I know nothing about his kind, but legends and rumours. I hope I can do him proud. With their help, I should improve as a man and a true believer. In the name of Njord, I will be better.” More scratches for his familiar, then another chunk of jerky, before Dhaltuun heads out on a quest for coffee. ’Do what you do, my girl. I will call if I need you.” As he walks, he double checks Marcella’s camera link is working.

With a coffee in each hand, dhaltuun heads up to the roof of Pathmaker. He gets comfy and calls Jessie. ’Jessie!! I got you some coffee. Nice and hot.” Once she lands, he hands her a cup ” I am sorry for how I acted. I promise to do better. If you would be willing to help me, I am willing to listen.” He stops speaking so she can say her piece.

Consumer wrote: It's here that Jessie actually responds to Dhaltuun. "I'm glad you figured it out. and let's be honest to me you're all children, I'm fairly sure I'm older than all of you combined. Not that, that was my intention of making you think I thought you were a child, I was giving you a rather common sign of affection. I guess I'll reconsider our relationship in the future." Jessie says with a bit of a monotone. Before retaking her position flying outrider to the Pathmaker. This leaves Dhaltuun to wonder if she accepted her apology or not.


Dhaltuun stands there open mouthed as she flies off. ” Not what I meant.” Realizing she is too fast and too far to hear him, he whispers ’ I don't mind. Just shocked. Nothing wrong with affection. Now that I know what she meant, I feel dumb.” He sits and sips his coffee while staring at her cup on the floor. ’Njord, what is the lesson you want me to learn?? Humility? I get it, I am not perfect, but I am trying to learn from my mistakes.” With a final sip, Dhaltuun heads back to the living area. Pulling out his notebook and pencil, he tries to draw and design and surfboard. ” I wonder if Dex or Rufus could help me make this fly like those TW boards I see. I will try to remember to ask when I see them next.” He then spends the day working on the board plans, helping where needed, preferably with galley duties.

IF finds Dex or Rufus - ’Hi. May I ask you to look over these plans? I am thinking of carving a surfboard for the intent of turning into a wing board type vehicle. I need your help and expertise, if I may?”




Next Morning

Consumer wrote: The next morning comes earlier than some expect as the Professor, who seems to be one of those overly excited individuals, gets up and begins getting ready. Breakfast is made and a general plan is made for the day. "Bob and myself will begin running some sensor scans with the equipment we've brought, looking for archeological finds, while Sarah will begin to investigate the local flora and fauna. I would like someone one to keep an eye on her, while the rest keep a watch on the perimeter. Does this seem like a good plan?" The Professor asks the group while shovelling a granola bar into his face.


Dhaltuun decides to go on the dig. ” I will join you, professor. Maybe my knowledge and skills will be of use.” He decides to call in some help. ’i will summon the pack to assist with security and tracking.” Dhaltuun will excuse himself. He returns to his quarters and collects his pack and weapons. ’Good thing I left me hammer in the behemoth. That thing would wreck what we find. At least I got me sword and guns. Oh. can't forget me hook.” With that said and done, he heads off to find a quiet place to call his pack. ((Summon & Control Canines (50) )) ”Oh mighty Njord!! I beseech thee to honour me with sending the pack to me once more. I require aid in exploring a new area as well as watching over my friends. Allow me to honour your virtues of loyalty and curiosity of new lands in this endeavour.” after 10 minutes, Dhaltuun feels the love of his patron. ”Thank ye, father.” With the ritual finished, he checks his quantlet screen for updates from Marcella’s camera, then he heads back to the others

Once the pack arrives, Dhaltuun walks around with them letting them learn the smells and scents of the convoy. Once he feels confident that they know who is a friendly, he lets the pack decide who to go with, but Dhaltuun sends them out on the exploration with whoever is going.

Summon & Control Canines
Duration: 5 hr/lvl = 20 hours at lvl 4
ST: none
PPE: 50
Summons 1d4 = 1 =
canines (dogs, wolves, etc) +1 per lvl (4th = +4)
OOC Comments
Previously summoned pack - Steel (Steel grey / male), Shadow (Black / female), Bear (Chocolate Brown / male), Nana (white with brown splotches / female), Newf (black with white markings / male).
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=280&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
    Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line

Sense Rifts
    Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.

Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
    Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details

Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
    P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)

Familiar Link
    Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.

Summoning
    Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 am

**ROLLS HELD**

Skill Roll
Lore: Faeries and Creatures of Magic (to check for signs of Faerie Folk or remember pertinent information) --> 1d100 = 54/56%


The High Magus remains vigilant, between keeping a watchful eye on Sarah and scanning for anything amiss.

He suddenly recalls something about Faeries liking some areas with flowers, plants and trees, and so decides to keep an eye out for Faerie Mounds, Faerie Rings, or any signs of Faerie Folk in the area that he and Sarah are in.


Hmm... this is the kind of place Faeries are known to inhabit. I'd better keep an eye out for signs of Faerie Folk... he thinks to himself.
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 37 / 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 14

”Ya’ know if you need help taking those sensor readin's, me sure can help. Me is pretty handy with just about any machine. Ya'all just be need'n to tell me what to look fer. That way you can be on in the field and on the ground and me can relay the info to ya’ via radio. Besides, unless it's like mining, me dont think me would much help any ways.” Dexter speaks up as the professor gobbles down his granola bar. After breakfast and all the plans have been made, Dex starts to help out and get ready for the days work.

Dhaltunn wrote:’Hi. May I ask you to look over these plans? I am thinking of carving a surfboard for the intent of turning into a wing board type vehicle. I need your help and expertise, if I may?”



”Plans?! A variation on a wing board, huh? Me certainly can take a look.” Dex takes whatever plans Dhaltunn hands him. He takes a look over them, pausing a couple of times. Then he smiles before handing them back. ”Dis don't looks to be to in depth or intricate. Da mechanics and magic required, me should be able to handle but me will need some help getting some gems, tho. Dey be the hardest to find. Now as for ye surfboard, me is sorry da say dat me have no carpentry skills or knowledge. So if you can take care of dat, then we'll see about those gems between now and when we get back. Me will keep an eye out for any along da way.” Dexter get a bit excited for a moment. ”Oh, be de way. Do you plan on it being a Ley Line vehicle or one ya can take anywhere?”

OOC Comments
  • Gemology 40% / 1d100 = 1 / To see if what type can be found in the area.
  • Techno-Wizardy Construction 86% / 1d100 = 45 / Try and figure if a surfboard can be turned into a wing board.
Dexter Portlywright

P.P.E. - 93/93
I.S.P. - 34/34

S.D.C. - 20/20
Hit Points - 27/27

Equipment
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Rufus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 48/69%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 51

Rufus rides along on the outside of the Pathmaker as much as possible (doesn’t EVERYONE enjoy riding along with the feel of the wind in their fur?) and spends time meditating inside during down time.

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:IF finds Dex or Rufus - ’Hi. May I ask you to look over these plans? I am thinking of carving a surfboard for the intent of turning into a wing board type vehicle. I need your help and expertise, if I may?”


If he finds Rufus first and Dex is nearby, Rufus will wave the Techno-Wizard over as this is a bit more in his wheelhouse. “Looks decent enough for me. There’s a spell that can be cast on things like this to make them fly for short amounts of time, like what you’ve read about in stories involving flying carpets, but if you’re wanting more traditional wing board functionality we’ll need Dex’s perspective. Hey Dex, got a minute?”

Dexter Portlywright wrote:”Plans?! A variation on a wing board, huh? Me certainly can take a look.” Dex takes whatever plans Dhaltunn hands him. He takes a look over them, pausing a couple of times. Then he smiles before handing them back. ”Dis don't looks to be to in depth or intricate. Da mechanics and magic required, me should be able to handle but me will need some help getting some gems, tho. Dey be the hardest to find. Now as for ye surfboard, me is sorry da say dat me have no carpentry skills or knowledge. So if you can take care of dat, then we'll see about those gems between now and when we get back. Me will keep an eye out for any along da way.” Dexter get a bit excited for a moment. ”Oh, be de way. Do you plan on it being a Ley Line vehicle or one ya can take anywhere?”


“I’d strongly recommend you opting for the latter,” Rufus grunts. “Items that are focused on utilizing ley line energy are great while you’re on the line but generally speaking they’re not much more than knick-knacks anywhere else… and one thing I’ve noticed is that this group doesn’t seem to encounter many lines while out in the field.” The disappointment in his voice is palpable. Either the guard that told me about this group when I first arrived had his wires crossed or they decided to get out of the anti-supernatural game. From what that ‘Al’ guy told me back at the temple, I’m guessing the latter. Guess there just wasn’t as much coin to be had in it as they thought.

He looks back up at Dhal. “I’m curious -- why a surfboard, specifically? I’m not an expert on wing board designs, but just about all the ones I’ve seen look to be designed to ride air currents instead of ocean waves.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consumer wrote:"Bob and myself will begin running some sensor scans with equipment we've brought, looking for archeological finds, while Sarah will begin to investigate the local flora and fauna. I would like someone one to keep an eye on her, while the rest keep a watch on the perimeter. Does this seem like a good plan?"


Rufus nods in between bites of his own breakfast as Sal volunteers to accompany Sarah. Sounds about right, since he was looking for some local plant as well. He’s just about to speak up and volunteer to help Bob and the Professor with the scanning when Dex beats him to the punch. His ears droop down a bit and a slight whimper escapes his full mouth. Well, he’d likely be better help than me anyway. Tech’s literally in his job description. I’m just an amateur by comparison.

Since the other two options seem to be pretty well covered, he resigns himself to perimeter duty and helps keep an eye out in that capacity instead. When Dhal summons his pack of canines he lets them get a good sniff of him (and vice versa) to make sure they all understand he’s friendly. “Unh-uh, my furry friends, no butt-sniffing for you today…” he chides in a playful voice. “Besides, you wouldn’t want any of that anyway; last night was chili night at the campsite.”

Rufus Does Stuff While on Patrol...
Prowl – 1d100 = 31 /52% (to be all kinds of super-magical-fox-sneaky)
Intelligence – 1d100 = 49 /61% (to get the lay of the area, identify spots that could be used for spying/attacking, signs of recent activity, etc.)
Zoology – 1d100 = 8 /67% (to identify any animals he may encounter)
Lore: Demons & Monsters – 1d100 = 61 /72% (to estimate what wildlife may be in the area and/or identify any animals he may encounter)
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic – 1d100 = 80 /62% (to estimate which ones may be in the area and/or identify any ones he may encounter)
Lore: D-Bee – 1d100 = 40 /62% (to estimate which ones may be in the area and/or identify any ones he may encounter)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!
User avatar
Rufus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Rifts Merctown: The Templar

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 am

Glory Road

Skills
Two Claws:
  • Lore: Cattle & Animals (to identify local animal of the area): Though she can tell animals live here, Two claws is unable to identify what types specifically.
  • Track & Trap Animals (to look and see is an has been around recently): Definitely, Two claws notices tracks as recent as a few hours old. Though they seem to be the kind of creature that is just passing through.
  • Tracking: People (to see if any has been confirmed round lately): Two claws thinks she's found signs of people, but then relies she's come across the path of one of her fellow teammates.
  • Detect Ambush (to be prepared): Two Claws thinks she's prepared.
Salomón
  • Lore: Faeries and Creatures of Magic (to check for signs of Faerie Folk or remember pertinent information): No signs of Faerie Folk are seen, Salomón knows almost all of the varieties of the Fae folk are present even in this swamp/forest environment.
Dexter:
  • Gemology (To see if what type can be found in the area.): Quartz (various varieties), Amethyst, Garnet, Beryl, Zircon, and Kyanite.
  • Techno-Wizardy Construction (Try and figure if a surfboard can be turned into a wing board.): Sure can, not the most stable of platforms, and would require a great deal of skill to pilot, but the conversion is the same as any standard board.
Rufus
  • Prowl (to be all kinds of super-magical-fox-sneaky): Seems to be sneaky, no one else seems to notice him.
  • Intelligence (to get the lay of the area, identify spots that could be used for spying/attacking, signs of recent activity, etc.): The location is fraught with such spots for hidden observance, and activity of the animal variety has happened recently.
  • Zoology (to identify any animals he may encounter): Dinosaurs, Alien Dinosaurs, a wide variety of mammalian creatures, birds (word). The list is quite numerous (And I am lazy; so Rufus won't be surprised when a particular animal appears. Unless it's a polar bear...)
  • Lore: Demons & Monsters (to estimate what wildlife may be in the area and/or identify any animals he may encounter): Much like above except more variety, as the Dinosaur swamp is a hotbed of dimensional activity.
  • Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic (to estimate which ones may be in the area and/or identify any ones he may encounter): Known Dragon Breeding area, too graphic for live TV.
  • Lore: D-Bee (to estimate which ones may be in the area and/or identify any ones he may encounter): A wide variety, most disturbingly would be Shemmarian Warriors, as this is technically in their territory.


The expedition gets moving in full force as the scientist types run off to do their thing, with bodyguards in tow, while the rest of the group keeps an eye on the perimeter of the field. The initial excitement of that the scientists generate is quickly replaced by boredom, as the Templar see how real science works, slow and methodical. By the end of the day, most everyone is tired, due to the lack of activity. Which leads to dinner being prepared from foodstuffs in the Pathmaker and a quiet evening in camp on the edge of the swampy forest.

Post watch order if any, Bob will be up for the first watch and the last watch. He doesn't seem to sleep very much. ~Consumer


Story Suplemental: Dhaltuun ,Rufus, & Dexter.

A conversation with Dexter and Rufus about wingboards, sparks a quick discussion on the subject, before the group moves onto work.

Dhaltuun uses his summoning spell to gather a pack of loyal canines to use, and assumes he's going to get the Newfoundland's he got before. He's very surprised when a small pack of swamp wolves arrive instead. (As for them choosing to follow someone, they don't as they are under your control, they only want to travel with you, unless you command them otherwise.) When Dhaltuun offers his help in Archeology, he gets a quizzical look from the Professor. "What skills may those be?" The Professor asks. Dhaltuun doesn't really have any particular skills the Professor is in need of, but he thanks him anyways. (I was meaning if you had the Archeology skill. ~Consumer

Dexter offers his assistance to the Professor as well, but mentions specifically in using sensors. The Professor smiles. "Really it's not that big of a thing, this one." He says as he hoists up a small handheld device. "Is a metal detector, while that bigger guy over their is a sort of ultrasound device for underground. I won't be needing to use it until I find something with this." The professor says patting the metal detector.

Before the end of the day, Dhaltuun's wolf pack disappears as quickly as they appeared.

What are your Intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Will be kept as a running tally for the remainder of this operation (Glory Road).
  • Dhaltuun: -50 P.P.E.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 28/ 46% (+15% when recognizing the arcane)
JIC 20: 1d20 = 7
JIC 100: 1d100 = 38

After the day passes without incident, Salomón relaxes and slings his rifle back on his shoulder to hang out with the crew.



The High Magus stretches and does some calisthenics to stay limber. Fortunately, due to fatiguing at half the normal rate, he isn't quite tuckered out from the day's activities, but his body is complaining.

Guard duty makes the body and mind surprisingly tense... he thinks as he works out the stiffness and kinks.

Thinking for a moment, he motions to Rufus to come over after the shared meal and pulls him off to the side for a bit of semi-private chat.

"Hey Rufus... so, I was thinking. You know, we High Magi like to build and create. One thing I can do, to help build our defenses for the party members who want it - and you're the first I am offering this to - is cast the Lifeward spell on you and your armor."

Salomón points to the symbols painted on his armor. "Are you familiar with the incantation?" he asks the Kankoran with a smile.

For player convenience


Contingency
If Rufus is unfamilar with the spell, the Amaki will explain it to him in detail. If Rufus gives his informed consent, the Stone Man will cast the incantation, and then ask if he thinks any others might be interested in having the extra protection available to it.

If Rufus is not interested, or just refuses, Salomón will apologize for the miscalculation and ask if Rufus might know anyone else who could be interested in having the extra protection of the incanatation.
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 am

Perception: 1d100 = 8 / 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 75

By the end of the day Dexter is exhausted, not because of heavy activity but from lack of stimulation. Maybe dis wasn't such a good idea da participate in an archeological expedition. Dis isn't very exciting but den again it be easy money. Me sure could use it work on me projects. Besides we be already here, so might as well make da best of it. After dinner Dexter finds a cozy spot and sits down. With the minimal activity of the day spilling into the evening, he pulls out his personal computer and starts to work on schematics and design elements for a surfboard converted into a TW flyer.
Dexter Portlywright

P.P.E. - 93/93
I.S.P. - 34/34

S.D.C. - 20/20
Hit Points - 27/27

Equipment
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:29 am

JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 54
Init: 1d20 = 2
Perc: 1d100 = 62
Conditions:
Normal loadout of gear

Skills - N/A
Cooking 59% / 1d100 = 16 - make french toast
Cooking 59% / 1d100 = 78 - make toast
Cooking 59% / 1d100 = 15 - presentation of meal

Board craft -
Boat Building 69% / 1d100 = 23 - carve surfboard
Carpentry 84% / 1d100 = 97 - carve surfboard


Dhaltuun awakens early. ” Time to get it going.” He sits up in bed and checks the sill. ” I left some jerky for Marcella and some beer and snacks for Vladamir. I hope they got them.” He gets out of bed and dressed for the day. Wearing no armour, but for harness, Dhal puts on his everyday wear with his old battle jacket carried over the shoulder by a finger. He heads to the galley. As he enters he hangs his jacket on a hook and rolls up his sleeves. ” All right. The last few days have been off for me, but I am back on track. Bless Njord.” He looks around at the galley lovingly whilst rubbing his hands together. ” Let's do this!”

He begins to prepare a quick breakfast for the Templars. ” Vladamir, get in here and help.’ As he waits for his newest troupe member, Dhaltuun starts on a basic selection. ”Ok… As far as I know, there are no special diets on the team, so some fruit, eggs, toast… maybe french toast? Yes., that is it.” He gives a mental call as well as a quiet whistle. ” Marcella, come in for breakfast then I need you to fly recon around camp today. Hunt as you need, but be alert and let me know if you see something off, and I will use the camera to see and help.” Dhaltuun then gets a small dish and puts the last of his jerky on it, and places it by an open window area for Marcella. He moves back to the kitchen and gathers what he needs for breakfast. During the collection, Vladamir shows up. With a quick morning and a rundown of the menu, the two of them get to work.

Once the meal is ready, Dhlaytuun sends out the call for breakfast. After all, have eaten, Dhaltuun and Vladamir clean up. With a “excuse me please”, Dhalltuun returns to his room, straps on his baldric and grabs his tablet. ” time to get some work done.” He heads off to talk to his lord, And with pleasure receives his “pack’.

’ Why hello there. I was expecting someone else, but you are who is needed. I am honoured you have come. Thank you.” He bows to the pack. They return to camp. Dhal sends the wolves out to run the perimeter, while he talks to the prof. Hearing that his help isn't needed, Dhaltuun gives a little shrug and says ” No problem.” He decides to go prepare for guard duty. After all, it is up to him and a couple of others to watch the profs back as they work.

Dhaltuun walks around dig site, half hearteningly working on his tablet. He watches as the other go off about their day. As they all work, he notices that some start to do their chores and others do some real work. Seeing how slow and tedious this day was heading out to be, Dhaltuun has a thought.”I have an idea. I will start work on my board until I am needed. Maybe break for lunch. Then help with chores till the others are done.” He makes sure his woodworking kit and chainsaw are handy in case he gets time to work.

After a good day of work, they return to camp. Dhaltuun decides to clean up before offering to help with dinner. By the time he returns he sees it is all under control. So he looks around, Seeing Dex he waves and heads over. ” Evening cousin. How was your day? I got some work done.” He shows pictures of his progress, like a proud new father. ” I worked all day on this. It was awesome.” After a few minutes of small talk, Dhaltuun gives Dex a friendly clap on the shoulder and heads off. ” I should say hi to the new guy. Last time I saw him I puked. “ Looking for Salomon, Dhaltuun wanders around. Upon finding him, Dhal notices he is speaking with Rufus. ” I will wait, he seems busy.’ He sits on a nearby log and sketches tattoo ideas while he waits.

Post watch order if any, Bob will be up for the first watch and the last watch. He doesn't seem to sleep very much. ~Consumer

Dhaltuun will offer to help with the last watch as he gets up early anyway.
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=280&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
    Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line

Sense Rifts
    Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.

Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
    Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details

Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
    P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)

Familiar Link
    Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.

Summoning
    Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:26 am

**rolls held**



While speaking with Rufus, Salomón notices Dhaltuun off to the side. He must want to speak to one or both of us about something... thinks the High Magus.

He motions for the shifty Shifter to come join them, and continues his conversation with the Kankoran until Dhaltuun steps up, upon which Salomón will expectantly wait for him to speak.
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 am

*Rolls Held*

Dhaltuun notices Salomon motion him over. He holds up one finger ’sorry. 1 second.” He gathers up his sketchbook and pencil, then moves over as he places them back in his daypack. Quickly wiping his hands on a handkerchief before extnding it in greeting. ”! More time. Hi, i am Dhaltuun. I apologize for my embarrassing intro earlier.” He releases the shake ”I am also a mage. A shifter in the service of Njord. i just wanted to say welcome to the team.” He makes a small nod and looks over at Rufus.

”Hey. We havent had a chance to speak since you went on your journey. All is well? *small clearing of throat* I have an idea, well, a project really. I have put the idea to dex and he thinks it is workable. I would appreciate your opinion? The idea is a wingboard shaped as a surfboard. Hand crafted by me, made into a wingboard by Dex, Myself… and ????” as he says “and” he looks at both of them with raised eyebrows.
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=280&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
    Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line

Sense Rifts
    Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.

Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
    Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details

Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
    P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)

Familiar Link
    Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.

Summoning
    Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Salomón » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:15 am

**ROLLS HELD**

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:Dhaltuun notices Salomon motion him over. He holds up one finger ’sorry. 1 second.” He gathers up his sketchbook and pencil, then moves over as he places them back in his daypack. Quickly wiping his hands on a handkerchief before extnding it in greeting. ”! More time. Hi, i am Dhaltuun. I apologize for my embarrassing intro earlier.” He releases the shake ”I am also a mage. A shifter in the service of Njord. i just wanted to say welcome to the team.” He makes a small nod and looks over at Rufus.


The High Magus warmly shakes Dhaltuun's hand. "No problem at all, I understand - we all have those times where our food doesn't agree with us. Seems all is well now, though? Oh, and thank you for the warm welcome and breakfast. I look forward to learning more about your exploits, Shfiter. Your oceanic patron seems to have good taste in companions - a Valkyrie can be a good ally to have," he says to the dwarf.

And a terrible foe to face... he thinks to himself.

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Hey. We havent had a chance to speak since you went on your journey. All is well? *small clearing of throat* I have an idea, well, a project really. I have put the idea to dex and he thinks it is workable. I would appreciate your opinion? The idea is a wingboard shaped as a surfboard. Hand crafted by me, made into a wingboard by Dex, Myself… and ????” as he says “and” he looks at both of them with raised eyebrows.


Surfboard? thinks the High Magus.

"I know of wingboards, and they were common in Dweomer- but I can't say I'm familiar with this... 'surfboard' you are proposing. Tell me more about it, please... " says the Amaki.

Sounds like some wingboard variant.. something a Techno-Wizard would know more about than we would.

Salomón will volunteer for any watch later in the night, after meditating to recharge his P.P.E. (should Rufus accept).
Salomón
Current Status
S.D.C.: 723/723
Hit Points: 223/223
P.P.E.: 184/184
I.S.P.: 52/52

Armor Worn: High Magus armor note: currently has Lifeward active
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle (slung over left shoulder), MP-6 Firebolt Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), silver-plated Dwarven Longsword (strapped to back in a scabbard), GAW Colt 1911 .45ACP (cocked and locked on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig)

"Always on": Sixth Sense, Sense Evil

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Spells, psionic attacks, drugs and diseases that cause confusion, dizziness or dull the senses are 1/2 as effective (reduce penalties and duration by half).
Coma/Death: +21%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): +4
Psionics (12+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +3
Illusions: +1 (+6 if magical)
Mind Control: +3
Impervious to possession!

Speed: Salomón runs 440 meters per minute/110 meters per melee round/22 meters per attack @ 5 attacks per round. 3min and 40 sec per mile, or 2 min 18 sec per km, at running speed. Can run at half speed for 23 miles (37 km) before fatigue sets in. At maximum speed, can run for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) before fatigue!

Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m)
A.R.: Skin has a natural Armor Rating (A.R.) of 16
Damage Resistance: Amaki are naturally resistant to most forms of damage; all non-magical attacks, including physical and energy attacks, do only half damage. Magical and psionic attacks do normal damage.
Exceptionally good hearing and vision (slightly above the best human levels)
Rapid healing (heal damage five times as fast as humans).
Max. Encumbrance: 80 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 420 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 840 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 10' long, 5' high
Fatigues at half normal rate, can hold breath for 3 minutes, has good balance (+5%) and coordination.
User avatar
Salomón
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Two Claws » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 am

Perception : 1d100 = 50 / 49%
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 2

The day is long and drawn out. Several times Two Claws almost fell asleep watching the horizon. When the company is finished with their daily activities, she follows everyone back to the main camp. She manages to choke down dinner. Not needing much sleep herself, Two Claws offers to help the night watch with any spots that are not filled or anytime Bob wants a break.

Detect Ambush -1d100 = 64- 57% - to be prepared
M.D. : 78 / 78
I.S.P. : 32 / 32
P.P.E. : 91 / 91

Two Claws
User avatar
Two Claws
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Rufus » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7/69%
JIC: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 62

Rufus passes the day as best he can, taking mental note of the areas that could be used to spy on the group and taking great care to not be too disruptive to either the work going on at the site or to the wildlife that normally call this area home. He reports any sightings back to the group just in case it’s of any interest to the more scholarly members.

Salomón wrote:"Hey Rufus... so, I was thinking. You know, we High Magi like to build and create. One thing I can do, to help build our defenses for the party members who want it - and you're the first I am offering this to - is cast the Lifeward spell on you and your armor."

Salomón points to the symbols painted on his armor. "Are you familiar with the incantation?" he asks the Kankoran with a smile.


Rufus’ eyes light up. “A life ward spell? I’ve heard about them, but I’ve never seen one actually cast before. By all means, please -- the experience alone will be well worth it. Hvala ti, prijatelj.”

He sits semi-patiently as Sal conducts his ritual -- mainly because he can never truly sit still when being exposed to a new spell. Even the ones that are supposed to benefit the recipient.

When Dhaltuun comes up and pitches his surfboard idea to Sal, a stray memory clicks, causing Rufus to absentmindedly snap his fingers. Njord. Oceanic. Now the surfboard design makes sense. He looks over at Sal. “You know now wingboards ride along air currents at a ley line? Well a surfboard is kind of the same thing, only they ride on the surface of waves and currents on the surface of water. As I recall they were very popular with humans before the Cataclysm.” He glances back at Dhal. “Am I right? I didn’t know they were popular with dwarves though. Are you what they call a ‘rad surfer dude?’”

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Hey. We havent had a chance to speak since you went on your journey. All is well? *small clearing of throat* I have an idea, well, a project really. I have put the idea to dex and he thinks it is workable. I would appreciate your opinion? The idea is a wingboard shaped as a surfboard. Hand crafted by me, made into a wingboard by Dex, Myself… and ????” as he says “and” he looks at both of them with raised eyebrows.


Rufus holds up his hands. “Like I said, making it magical is more Dex’s wheelhouse than mine. Now if you want some cool things added on like rocket boosters, go-faster stripes and running lights, however, I’m your huckleberry hound.”

When the group settles down for the night, he’ll help with the watches. His preference is helping with the first watch so he can get a night’s rest uninterrupted (at least that’s his hope) but he’ll fill in anywhere he’s needed.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!
User avatar
Rufus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Rifts Merctown: The Templar

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Consumer » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:09 am

Glory Road

Skills
Dhaltuun:
  • Cooking (Make Dinner): Dinner is successful, breakfast isn't really something people want for dinner.
  • Cooking (Make Breakfast): Doesn't go so well, so it's Granola and cereal for everyone.
  • Boat Building (carve surfboard): Progress is made.
Two Claws:
  • Detect Ambush: See Post.


The party winds down for the evening. Dhaltuun begins working on a side project which almost seems odd given their swamp locale. Sometime during this the dwarf manages to make dinner, it's a campy affair and not a gourmet meal that Dhaltuun would have hoped to make. The spell casters spend some time talking shop, while it seems Professor Bharb and his small team work on some of their initial findings.

The crew eventually settles in for the night, with Rufus and Bob starting the night off watching the area. The first watch goes super quiet. Eventually the watch changes to Salomón and Two Claws. It's here in the dep of the night that the group sees something of interest, or more particularly hear something. It's faint like far off thunder, but after several minutes the duo recognizes the noise as the sound of combat. the distant crack of rifles and the boom of cannons. A look around finds none of the source of the sound and after an hour or so the noise stops and the rest of the evening goes smoothly.

The morning finally comes, and with it a new day of guard duty. Dhaltuun tries to make a fancier affair for breakfast but manages to burn the meal while looking at something else. So Granola and cereal are passed around. If and when the noise from the previous night are mentions the Professor seems interested, but doesn't have much to say on the subject.

Once breakfast is over the crew moves to their watch position.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Char: A City of Conundrums.

Postby Dexter Portlywright » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:14 am

Perception: 1d100 = 53 / 29% or 44% when involving magic, machines or their combination
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 95

Dexter wakes up refreshed but unenthusiastic about the prospects of what they day may bring. Breakfast is consumed without too much excitement. Afterwards, Dex helps with the preparations for another excursion into the field. He piles himself into the pathfinder. Well if today bring about da same as yesterday, den me should get some sum work dun fer Dhall, at least some concept work. Hopefully we don't be here at dis sit too long. At least give me sumting to look at beside wilderness. Dexter tries to justify his boredom and the slow pace of archeology.

OOC Comments
  • Basic Mechanics 60% / 1d100 = 13 / look over the vehicles to make sure everything works correctly. Like a commercial drivers visual inspection before driving.
  • Automotive Mechanics 45% / 1d100 = 100 / look over the vehicles to make sure everything works correctly. Like a commercial drivers visual inspection before driving.
  • Mechanical Engineer 65% / 1d100 = 26 / look over the vehicles to make sure everything works correctly. Like a commercial drivers visual inspection before driving.
Dexter Portlywright

P.P.E. - 93/93
I.S.P. - 34/34

S.D.C. - 20/20
Hit Points - 27/27

Equipment
User avatar
Dexter Portlywright
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Previous

Return to Templar Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest