The signal for Terror

If supernatural evil feels persecuted, you can bet the Templar are responsible.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 am

(Rolls Carried)

Dhaltuun takes a step back in surprise. ”A girl?? Wouldn’t have guessed. Dhaltuun Onyxforge at your service, M’Lady. I have heard word of the Cyber knights, but never the luck to meet one.” (( Charm/Impress: 35%)) He adds a bow, clumsy but sincere. ”OMG!!! What the Frak was that?? If she attacks , i know i was a dick....damn... i need to learn etiq..etikit...manners.” As he raises from his bow, he continues to listen as the lady snake knight speaks.


She giggles at the inept bow, waving it away with a tentacle. "Glad to hear the Cyber-Knights are staying relevant! Means I don't have to spend half an hour explaining who I am to each and every traveler I come across!" It also means I get a good headstart on leaving an appropriate impression. No need to start off on the wrong foot, especially with such a disparate group.

Dhaltuun breaks out into a belly felt guffaw ’HAHAHA!!! That was good. That’s my kind of party, lady.”


Aside from her giggle extending a touch longer, she doesn't react much to the comment before she moves on to her next few words.

Still smiling, Dhaltuun retrieves his own hand-made jerky ((1 lb of beef / 1 lb of fish)) ”If you like i have some of my own made jerky.” He offers both ((one or the other or both....not sure how much Esra eats))


Although she eyes the beef jerky for a moment, she waves her right pair of tentacles in the air, and shakes her head no. "It is quite fine, I have a... fair amount of food on me. I won't take from the supplies of a stranger without more need. It smells delicious, though!" She gives the dwarf a wide grin with the comment.

Again before thinking Kilo thinks out loud, "Lady? How that Lady..."


For a moment she feigns shock at the comment, before Kilo enters into his tantrum. After he sulks off, she turns to Jason. "Will he be alright? I do hope I haven't upset him in some way. Don't want to slither on the toes of the big guy, after all." She glances back over to Kilo, genuine worry in her eyes that she may have made an error somehow. Well, he seems rather... unstable. Friendly in his own way, though, if he went out of his way to be sure to not harm any of the group.

"If it was a party, prijatelj, then I'd hate to see who here had cause to celebrate."


She gives the small furry fox-being a nod, smiling at his bow as well. She seems to perk a bit at the asides in another language, one she doesn't seem to understand but through context. "What language is the other that you speak, if you don't mind? I'm quite interested in learning more wherever I go! Always be prepared to speak with natives, after all."

"My working theory is some sort of necromancy is at work here."


After the comments, her smile fades just a touch and her eyes narrow at the mention of necromancy. "Necromancers do tend to throw the worst of parties. At least the head count is usually high." She flashes a smirk with the poor humor, before pulling herself up to about two-thirds her full "height," for comfort's sake.

He echoes Dhaltuun's bow. "My opravičilos, I'm forgetting my manners as well -- Rufus Blue-Light, at your service. Your order's reputation precedes you, like Dhaltuun I've heard the Cyber-Knights but haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting one face to face until now."


"Well, you get the pleasure to meet one of the oddest ones. Only one Vernulian Cyber-Knight I know of, and you're looking at her!" She giggles once more, before letting her eyes move past the two to the scene beyond. Necromancy, hmm? It would explain the lack of bodies. Let's hope the tale I bring back to Old Bones isn't going to be that I had to put down his undead corpse.

"I don't think we're going to find anything of use up here, boss. As much as I hate the idea we're going to need to follow the blood trail down below."


"If you don't mind my prying," she turns her attention back to the gathered group before her, grin gone and her tone dropped to a gravely serious one, "what exactly have you found so far? If there is evidence of necromancy, the perpetrators need to be found, and purged, especially if hidden in some sort of underground den. We don't need the undead cropping up at us from every sewer grate we pass." Her tentacles drop to her sides, aside from one which runs along her horse's mane, soothing the animal from any fear derived from Kilo's actions. As much as I need to return to Old Bones once I've found evidence of the trader's demise, dealing with the necromancer, or more, is a much more imminent threat. If these people can offer insight, possibly assistance if they are so determined, as to how to figure out this situation, then so be it.
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Townsend » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Interlude...

As Marcus is checking out the interior of the Behemoth, he rounds a corner to find a man sitting at a console. Although he looks like a normal human being, there's a sense of aristocracy to him, as if he feels the spartan utilitarian surroundings of the giant robot are somewhat beneath him. Marcus also gets the feeling that he's been waiting for someone.

Recruiter.jpg
Recruiter.jpg (82.19 KiB) Viewed 5642 times


That feeling is confirmed as the stranger rises to greet Marcus and smiles. "Ah, Doctor Marcus Hawk..." he says with a slightly bored Scandinavian accent and a smile that radiates trust -- perhaps a little too strongly to be natural. "You're probably wondering what I'm doing here -- well, truth be told, I ask myself the same thing from time to time. But the fact is, I need to speak with you on a matter of much higher importance than your current mission. But where are my manners?" He holds out his hand. "Halfrost. Lukke Halfrost. It's a pleasure."

The moment Marcus shakes his hand, there's a flash of light and a sensation of falling before everything goes black.

A few seconds later, Marcus finds himself back in the Behemoth in front of an empty console chair. Lukke is nowhere to be found and the doctor can't shake a strong feeling of deja vu. Or is it something else?

((OOC: Epic thread unlocked -- start posting in your epic group's thread once the introduction is posted and continue to post in this thread as you normally would.))
GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

Image

"...and now they work for me."
User avatar
Townsend
Game Master
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:47 am

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:47 pm

((rolls carried over))

Skills used –
Lore: Demon 60% 1d100 = 26
Lore: Faerie 45% 1d100 = 56
Lore: Dimensions 50% 1d100 = 60
Lore: Magic 55% 1d100 = 17
Wilderness Survival 50% 1d100 = 14
Art: Tattoo (Samoan) 40% 1d100 = 79
Acrobatics
• Climb Skill 44% 1d100 = 11
• Climb Rope 82% 1d100 = 4
• Sense of Balance 65% 1d100 = 55
• Walk Tightrope/High Wire 63% 1d100 = 86
• Back Flip 65% 1d100 = 34

Dhaltuun finds Jason and asks ”If you don’t mind, i need some time to prepare. I will be back shortly.” He will then head to the APC and goes thru his gear. ”Just need to grab a few things, and then i feel i need to talk to Njord.” After grabbing his personal talismans, Dhaltuun heads off to find a quiet spot close enough to help, but too far to be disturbed on a whim.

Once Dhaltuun finds the spot, he prepares a small camp. ”Nothing fancy, i am not staying long. Just enough to show some skill to my lord.” As he finishes the camp, he realizes he doesn’t have an offering. ”Damn....oh well. Another trait Njord likes is quick thinking, so i will use the talisman that i have been carving.” He pulls it out of one of his pouches

Dhaltuun's Symbol.jpg
Dhaltuun's Symbol.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 5635 times


Once he feels ready, Dhaltuun takes off his armor and strips to the waist. He sprinkles some spices on the fire and kneels before it, then places various containers around in easy reach. ”Marcella, i need to commune with our lord and father. It is time he shared his knowledge with me, please watch over me.” He takes a couple of deep breathes and starts his ritual.

First he presses play on his PDD player, letting loose the sound of Viking drums in a low volume...enough for ambiance so he can open himself and recharge...Then He pours some beer and some dirt in his hand and smears the mix on his face, so it resembles war paint. ”O great father of the sea!! I beseech you to aid me in my quest for justice. I have reached a place in my life where i need some assistance.” Dhaltuun then throws the carving into the fire ”With this humble offering i ask you to send me someone or something to help stop this necromantic scum from continuing his evil ways.” With bow with his head touching the ground, Dhaltuun get up and grabs his hook. Using his hook, He does what some may call a kata. Dhaltuun works up a sweat by doing acrobatics, as well as weapon moves with some martial arts moves. To someone watching, it looks like he is moving around a ship while fighting, swinging off stuff, leaping, rolling.....
After awhile of this, Dhaltuun gets a calm feeling. So he stops and with a clear head and calm spirt, he begins to carve on his hook. Using his Maori tattooing as his focus, he carves a couple of designs in the handle while he waits for a response from his lord, Njord..
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:02 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 10
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 10

Skills used:

The investigations pointing more and more towards "Let's go down the scary murder hole." are given a quick break with the appearance of a large snake like being heading towards the group. As more of the group members head over to see whom or what has come to the area, Marcus will shift his focus back to the bloody hole heading into the ground. The good doctor is curious about the newcomer but will keep on guard and let the other sort it out.

It isn't long before comments start coming in over the comms.

Hours Williams wrote:"Okay Jason, you give the word and I'll blow that D-bees head clean off."

Rufus wrote:He keys his comlink. "No idea about the armor, but I think I've heard of these before. Vernulians, I think they're called. Psychics. Most of the reports come from down around Lone Star and the vampire lands, if I remember correctly. I can translate if you can't speak the language though."


"Well it seem they have it all well in hand. I do so hope there are some survivors down there but I have to admit that it doesn't look good." Thinks Marcus as he......

Kilo wrote:Kilo smacks his face with his hand in mid sentence. Again?! Just shut up dumb ass. His moment of embarrassment quickly changes to anger, (as every emotion usually does with him) and the ogre looks at Esra and growls out, louder than intended, "NOT FOR KILO KILL. ARRRRRRRRRAH!!! The juicer emphasizes the yell by hammering his clubs into the ground and then drops both clubs and picks up a large chunk of anything nearby and throws it into a building as far away from the group as possible.


Marcus can't help but chuckle at the sound of Kilo throwing a fit at not being able to kill the newcomer. "That settles that, it must be friendly. Can't wait to meet him or her. I do hope we get to fight something on his mission for Kilos sake." things Marcus. Thou in truth Marcus hope they don't have to enter combat, but the good doctor is reassured that when time comes for a fight that Kilo will have a good head of steam build up for it.
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:16 am

Perception: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 62

Cyberknight? The way he said that.... From the reactions of the rest of the team, Jason gets the feeling that the newcomer is not a threat to them. Dhaltuun especially seemed impressed by whatever a cyberknight is. If what is down in the hole is as bad as it appears, they can use the help.

Esra Fallows wrote:She giggles at the inept bow, waving it away with a tentacle. "Glad to hear the Cyber-Knights are staying relevant! Means I don't have to spend half an hour explaining who I am to each and every traveler I come across!" It also means I get a good headstart on leaving an appropriate impression. No need to start off on the wrong foot, especially with such a disparate group.

For a moment she feigns shock at the comment, before Kilo enters into his tantrum. After he sulks off, she turns to Jason. "Will he be alright? I do hope I haven't upset him in some way. Don't want to slither on the toes of the big guy, after all." She glances back over to Kilo, genuine worry in her eyes that she may have made an error somehow. Well, he seems rather... unstable. Friendly in his own way, though, if he went out of his way to be sure to not harm any of the group.


Jason removes his helmet out of respect and smiles at the vernulian, "Well, Lady Esra, having only relatively recently come to this world, I unfortunately do not know what a Cyberknight is or can do. The fact that you cam here alone to check on one of these poor souls, tells me that you can handle yourself. For now, our goals are the same; find out what happened. The Templar are also dedicated to destroying supernatural evil. We would welcome your assistance in this case." Jason grins at Kilo as he storms off. "Don't worry about Kilo. He is a juicer and down time like this is a tremendous strain. I think that we will have more than enough action for him once we go below."

Esra Fallows wrote:"If you don't mind my prying," she turns her attention back to the gathered group before her, grin gone and her tone dropped to a gravely serious one, "what exactly have you found so far? If there is evidence of necromancy, the perpetrators need to be found, and purged, especially if hidden in some sort of underground den. We don't need the undead cropping up at us from every sewer grate we pass." Her tentacles drop to her sides, aside from one which runs along her horse's mane, soothing the animal from any fear derived from Kilo's actions. As much as I need to return to Old Bones once I've found evidence of the trader's demise, dealing with the necromancer, or more, is a much more imminent threat. If these people can offer insight, possibly assistance if they are so determined, as to how to figure out this situation, then so be it.


Jason turns more serious and lights a cigar, knowing that it will be his last until they come back above ground. "As for what we have found. Our client owns the Behemoth. His father came her to do some research on something called the Neemans. They found a facility and started recovering artifacts. They breached an inner chamber and were subsequently attacked by what appeared to be zombies with bit of metal attached to them. They were over-run. Our mission is to rescue an survivors, salvage notes and personal effects, and recover the Behemoth. Other than that, if it is a source of evil, we will do our best to destroy it. "

Jason draws Esra's attention to the hole heading down. "From what we've been able to determine, that hole is the team's excavation to the facility. There are no bodies left above ground, so whatever attacked them, took the bodies and stripped metal underground. If the reports of the zombies having metal grafted onto them is correct, they will be damn hard to kill. Then we get to play with whatever is making them. " Jason turns back to Esra and smiles. "So, does any of this mean anything to you? Have you ever heard of Neemans or creatures like these?"

Looking back towards the hole. "And, how are you with tight spaces?"
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:53 am

(Rolls Carried)

"Well, Lady Esra, having only relatively recently come to this world, I unfortunately do not know what a Cyberknight is or can do. The fact that you cam here alone to check on one of these poor souls, tells me that you can handle yourself. For now, our goals are the same; find out what happened. The Templar are also dedicated to destroying supernatural evil. We would welcome your assistance in this case."


She nods with that. "Cyber-Knights are just warriors dedicated to doing the right thing, really." She gives him a wide grin. "After all, everyone deserves a chance in this wasteland we call our home, no need to make it harder. Sounds like your group has a similar idea. I'd be honored to join forces with you. There is only so much a person can do alone, and friends are always a nice thing to have!" Her tentacles and upper body wriggle a bit at that, though otherwise her bubbly nature is shown through her bright smile and eyes. If they attempt to destroy supernatural evil... I may have found a few allies for my own quest. Once the important things are taken care of, of course. As her mind flashes back to thoughts of her Dream Vision, she stares out over the Behemoth.

"Don't worry about Kilo. He is a juicer and down time like this is a tremendous strain. I think that we will have more than enough action for him once we go below."


She giggles at that, and nods. "I've met a juicer or two in my time. None near as large as him, though. I actually have to look up to look him in the eye! That is not a common thing for me when I'm trying my best to be tall." She lets out a quick, single laugh, seeming not to take note of the mention of action below.

"As for what we have found. Our client owns the Behemoth. His father came her to do some research on something called the Neemans. They found a facility and started recovering artifacts. They breached an inner chamber and were subsequently attacked by what appeared to be zombies with bit of metal attached to them. They were over-run. Our mission is to rescue an survivors, salvage notes and personal effects, and recover the Behemoth. Other than that, if it is a source of evil, we will do our best to destroy it. "


At this point, her demeanor is much more serious, the snake surveying everything around them as Jason speaks. "I see. I hope there are many who made it out, though it sounds as if that is not the case. I take it your team has well surveyed the area? We don't want any surprises coming down on our tails because we overlooked something." Seems like a fairly standard mission, then. Undead... let us hope we can handle however many are thrown at us. Her face is dead neutral as she is thinking the information over.

"From what we've been able to determine, that hole is the team's excavation to the facility. There are no bodies left above ground, so whatever attacked them, took the bodies and stripped metal underground. If the reports of the zombies having metal grafted onto them is correct, they will be damn hard to kill. Then we get to play with whatever is making them." Jason turns back to Esra and smiles. "So, does any of this mean anything to you? Have you ever heard of Neemans or creatures like these?"


As her attention is drawn to the hole, Esra actually approaches it, looking down into it and judging its width and depth as best she can. She draws what knowledge she can on Neemans, as well as "undead with bits of metal," if that was a specific way to create such a monster or simply some insane necromancer welding metal to corpses. "I've learned much on various demons and monsters in my training, though I don't recall learning about anything called 'Neemans.'" Most likely took the bodies and metal underground to make more wind up soldiers. They probably already figured that one out, though.

"And, how are you with tight spaces?"


At this point, she slowly begins to grin, that bubbly nature of hers coming back to the fore, just as quickly as it had gone. "I'm a giant snake, have you seen how many little ones get into various cracks and pipes?" She giggles, before nodding. "As long as I can fit, I don't mind squeezing my way through much. Smallest I can go is about," she does some quick math and recollection about her dimensions and her time as a Squire, "Nine inches across, about half my width, without my armor on. So I shouldn't be too hindered by my size." She grins widely. "That, and forced labor in mines makes you kinda used to the underground stuff." She chuckles without mirth.

----------

Rolls

To see if she has any knowledge on Neemans: Lore: Demons and Monsters - 1d100 = 95 / 63% - Failed!
To see if she has any knowledge on "undead with bits of metal attached," and zombies in general: Lore: Demons and Monsters - 1d100 = 65 / 63% - Failed!
To use basic math to figure out her dimensions and how small of a space she can fit into: Mathematics: Basic - 1d100 = 50 / 58% - Passed!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Maximilian IV » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3
J.I.C.: 1d20 = 6|1d100 = 85

Not really the most equipped person to deal with introductions, Max frowns at the discussions of a newcomer. . . especially one that seemed to be perplexing enough to cause such a stir from his newly found compatriots. Surely, this Cyber-knight was more peculiar than just a title he had never really heard of. Come to think of it, he didn't even recall stories from the din mothers of his younger days. . . and they wove all manner of extravagant and extraordinary tails. It seemed Max's list of quantifiables to justify him watching the APC was only growing by the minute, now more than ever he wanted to keep his buttocks firmly planted in the drivers seat!

A serpentine, non-humanoid riding a horse?! How utterly alien, apparently we knew far less about the outside world than I initially thought. . .

Max was a tad anxious at the thought of an errant stranger just waltzing on by for tea -so to speak-, but then again, just weeks ago he was the foreigner arriving on the doormat of a merc-op. . .

How frequently do random rendezvous result in employment out here?

Shaking his head, Max regains his focus on the present, thanks in part to his handy rock-quartz, now furiously fidgeting within his grasp. More than the timely arrival of a folk-hero, Max was worriedly anxious over the thought of some death-cult freaks breaking bread and rattling off invocations beneath their very feet. After all, the dossier did have a snippet regarding the walking dead. Perhaps that fear wasn't completely irrational.

Breaking his long silence, Max radios a brief, and sheepish, interjection over the radio.

Bruufff! Hey boss, I hate to interrupt -oh, and salutations to the wayfarer- but I don't feel comfortable outside of the APC. . . I, I'm not really suited for a kerfuffle with the disgruntled dead. . . I would be happy to start my diagnostic on the behemoth, but just at a glance it's not good. . . and, and who knows what might be holed up in there! I won't be having a rattling skeleton throwing hands at me whilst I tinker around with a fission reactor.


Feeling he might be of more tactical use inside of a vehicle, Max does stern himself up a bit, reflecting on the very real possibility he'll need to act in the immediate future.
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
User avatar
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:17 am

Perception: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 82

Maximilian IV wrote:Bruufff! Hey boss, I hate to interrupt -oh, and salutations to the wayfarer- but I don't feel comfortable outside of the APC. . . I, I'm not really suited for a kerfuffle with the disgruntled dead. . . I would be happy to start my diagnostic on the behemoth, but just at a glance it's not good. . . and, and who knows what might be holed up in there! I won't be having a rattling skeleton throwing hands at me whilst I tinker around with a fission reactor.


"I can understand that, Max. Hours isn't good underground, so he's staying topside as well. With only the two of you up here, I would prefer that you keep an eye out, instead of being hip deep in a repair job anyway. Depending on what we find, we may be falling back in a hurry. How are you with the turret? "
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Despite the rather large tantrum Kilo displays, he was still a juicer, and they were known for having an almost supernatural like sense it was perhaps less surprising that amid his wailing on the ground with his clubs, his yelling and the rattle, clatter of old crumbling buildings shaking further apart from his antics that he heard a light gasp of fear. Not only that but unlike many of the others, he was able to even surmise the noise came from somewhere near the steps. Hours meanwhile, even though he'd been caught somewhat off guard by the sudden appearance of the snake like lady was also able to pick up the sound, and since he wasn't in the midst of throwing a Kilo sized tantrum he was even able to acertain that it was some young female's voice and it had definitely come from the stairway. Esra too was able to pick up the sound of a light gasp, and a slight scrape of boots on rough rocky like ground. That distinctive crunch of dirt against stone beneath a boot.

The Templar were not alone.

It was only Kilo however who managed to catch a glimpse of the individual who made the sound. Black clothes melded in with the darkness of the stairwell leading down but there was a flash of white skin and light brown hair that quickly disappeared out of view once more.

Someone was down there and hiding.
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 8
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 25


At the sound Esra's smile is gone, and she has frozen, none of her tails or tentacles moving as she focuses on the sound. It lasts only a moment, before a tentacle shoots up in warning. "We aren't the only ones here. Boots, on stone and dirt. Hopefully you or one of your fellows heard where it came from, I could not." With her face firmly set to a neutral expression, she shifts what might be considered a fighting pose, though it is not easy to tell with such an alien being. A gasp, possibly in fear. Hopefully it was not hostile, though I am sure Kilo wouldn't exactly be too happy with that outcome. She briefly glances his way, before turning her attention back to Jason. "There was a gasp as well. It sounded fearful. Let us not be hasty in our assumption of hostility. Might be a survivor of what happened here, however unlikely."

As much as her body has shifted into a moment of action, she remains paused, eyeing the area. Ironic that I was once the one in the hole, crying out fearfully for my life, and now I am the one searching for the afraid. Life is full of turnarounds. She looks across the smattering of people about her. "More proper introductions will have to wait. We have a job to do, and that might just have been our call to arms, so to speak." With an almost inaudible sigh, she mentally prepares to bring out her Psi-Swords, though she does not do so just yet. As much as I can hope for the best, I must play it safe. Keep calm. She stays at Jason's side, waiting for more information before jumping into action in response to the sudden disturbance.

----------

Rolls

None!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Perception 1d20 = 16
JIC 1d20 = 11
JIC 1d100 = 2

Conditions:
• PPE: 31/92 at the start of this post
• H.P.: 35
• S.D.C.: 64


There is a moment of almost serene tranquility in the air. Dhaltuun feels a wave of respect and love ”Marcella?? No....Njord!! I feel thee are with me, my lord. I feel you are pleased with my offerrrriii....” He falls backwards of his seat as his mind is racked with images. These images are so intense that Dhaltuun thinks they may be memories of long past. ”Njord?? What happened?” There is a feeling of calm as his mind relaxes and he realizes he was blessed with more spell knowledge, as well as a little of power. ((see level up post)) Dhaltuun falls to his knees in sublimation. ”Thank you, my lord. I will continue to honor you in thought as well as action.”

Dhaltuun stops his movements when he hears the squawk of his radio. Grabbing it, he puts it on to hear the exchange between Max and Jason.

Max radios a brief, and sheepish, interjection over the radio.
Bruufff! Hey boss, I hate to interrupt -oh, and salutations to the wayfarer- but I don't feel comfortable outside of the APC. . . I, I'm not really suited for a kerfuffle with the disgruntled dead. . . I would be happy to start my diagnostic on the behemoth, but just at a glance it's not good. . . and, and who knows what might be holed up in there! I won't be having a rattling skeleton throwing hands at me whilst I tinker around with a fission reactor.

Jason -
"I can understand that, Max. Hours isn't good underground, so he's staying topside as well. With only the two of you up here, I would prefer that you keep an eye out, instead of being hip deep in a repair job anyway. Depending on what we find, we may be falling back in a hurry. How are you with the turret? "


Dhaltuun puts his things away and gets dressed. As he readies himself, ”Marcella, can you do a flyby and let me hear/see what the others are doing?” Once ready, Dhaltuun kneels and lets his mind join with Marcella. Opening his senses to hers, he hears/sees Esra response t whats going on.

“At the sound Esra's smile is gone, and she has frozen, none of her tails or tentacles moving as she focuses on the sound. It lasts only a moment, before a tentacle shoots up in warning. "We aren't the only ones here. Boots, on stone and dirt. Hopefully you or one of your fellows heard where it came from, I could not." With her face firmly set to a neutral expression, she shifts what might be considered a fighting pose, though it is not easy to tell with such an alien being. She briefly glances his way, before turning her attention back to Jason. "There was a gasp as well. It sounded fearful. Let us not be hasty in our assumption of hostility. Might be a survivor of what happened here, however unlikely."

As much as her body has shifted into a moment of action, she remains paused, eyeing the area. She looks across the smattering of people about her. "More proper introductions will have to wait. We have a job to do, and that might just have been our call to arms, so to speak." With an almost inaudible sigh, She stays at Jason's side, waiting for more information before jumping into action in response to the sudden disturbance.”


Hearing about the mystery person, Dhaltuun sets Marcella on a hunt. ”Girl, Flush them out. Dont hurt till we know if hostile, but flush them out or delay for the others....GO! To all the others, Marcella arrived, flew in a slow circle then bolted off...dive bombing any place she thinks there may be someone hiding.

Dhaltuun runs back to the APC, Grabs the rest of his gear and weapons. Walking over to the rest, ”I got Marcella trying to flush out the one hiding. Otherwise she is our contact to up here once we go in. Birds don’t like underground...and well....i am a dwarf.” With a shrug, he turns and gets in ready position, pointed at doorway. ”Just say when. I am good to go.” He ends the comment with a cocking of the railgun.
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 65

Jason is starting to enjoy his conversation with the cyberknight when Esra motions.
Esra Fallows wrote: It lasts only a moment, before a tentacle shoots up in warning. "We aren't the only ones here. Boots, on stone and dirt. Hopefully you or one of your fellows heard where it came from, I could not." With her face firmly set to a neutral expression, she shifts what might be considered a fighting pose, though it is not easy to tell with such an alien being. A gasp, possibly in fear. Hopefully it was not hostile, though I am sure Kilo wouldn't exactly be too happy with that outcome. She briefly glances his way, before turning her attention back to Jason. "There was a gasp as well. It sounded fearful. Let us not be hasty in our assumption of hostility. Might be a survivor of what happened here, however unlikely."


Jason gets on the radio and notifies the team. "Heads up people! Anyone else hear anything? Our new friend heard boots and possibly a gasp. It may be a survivor, so hold fire unless it is clearly hostile. If its a survivor they may be traumatized and not thinking clearly, so call out before approaching. " Jason does a quick sensor sweep and then a slow circle, looking carefully for the source of the sound.

((Sensory Equipment—62% / 1d100 = 92% ))
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Kilo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Perception:1d20+7 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 46 1d20 = 15

Kilo continues sulking sitting off alone, Stupid lady snake. When do we get some real action? I can't sit still much... Besides his drug augmented vigilance to anything that might be an enemy, Kilo is so bored he snaps up at the sound and starts moving before anyone else has a chance to say anything. That pesky voice in the back of his head reminds him that he is not alone and there are others he is here with. To shut the voice up Kilo yells back, "Kilo hear noise. Kilo check." He picks up his pace after politely sharing with everyone what he is planning to do and doesn't stop until he gets to the stairs.

Contingency 1:
If he finds something there and it tries to kill him, he will smile and laugh and revel in what he was born to do.

Contingency 2:
If he finds something there and it doesn't try to kill him he will fight back the anger with clenched fists until his face turns red. When do I get what I want?!

Contingency 3:
If he finds nothing he will do the smart thing and stop and think, I think I need to go down the stairs. The big ogre will then proceed down the stairs. He won't turn any corners or move anywhere but to the bottom of the stairs, looking for anything that might be out of place.
Kilo

OOC Comments
Personal H.P.: 325/325
Personal S.D.C.: 1285/1285
Titan Plate Armor:
Helmet: 70/70
Arms: 80/80 each
Legs: 100/100 each
M.B.: 195/195
NF50A Super Heavy Force Field, (built in)
160/160
Six Hours per Eclip

MDC Clubs 6D6 MD
MDC Pickaxe 2D6+6D6 MD
Constant Effects: Personal HF 10, Night-vision (40ft), Impervious to pain
User avatar
Kilo
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Templars - PC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:41 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 6 +2 if medical
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 69

"Hear we go", Thinks Marcus as there is a noise from the stairs going down. It takes almost no time to hear and see Kilo is going down there. Marcus flips on his multi optic helmet follows the big guy down the stairs to see what is going on. Thinking that it will be close quarters, the good doctor tuns on his light blade and hopes they can save someone.
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Perception 1d20 = 4
JIC 1d20 = 12
JIC 1d100 = 58

Conditions:
PPE: 38/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 99
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Dhaltuun does a quick face palm as Kilo heads down the stairs. ”What the fuck?? He is nuts....But i love to cahunes on him.” He sets his grip on the rail gun, and looks around. ”Marcella, Stay out here and watch.” He whips his head around as Marcus takes off after Kilo. ”Frak!! Not you, too?? Oh Well!! For Asgard and the might of Njord!”

He gives his neck a crack, shrugs his shoulders to loosen up, and says some words as he walks purposefully towards the stairs. He positions himself about 3 steps down ”The Rear is covered.....if needed just hit the deck and i can clear an area.”

Spells cast –
• Sense evil (2)
• Sense Magic (4)
• Cloak of darkness (6)
• Armor Of Ithan (10)
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Hours Williams » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 58

Captain Cook wrote:...Hours meanwhile, even though he'd been caught somewhat off guard by the sudden appearance of the snake like lady was also able to pick up the sound, and since he wasn't in the midst of throwing a Kilo sized tantrum he was even able to acertain that it was some young female's voice and it had definitely come from the stairway.


Hours, having heard the unfamiliar voice carried on the breeze, swings his scope and searches the area around the stairs and the deep, dark opening into the confining underworld. As he does, he speaks into the radio mic, "Heads up guys. I just caught a voice, I'm sure it came from those stairs over there. It was female, young. I'm not seeing anything though." The cowboy keeps searching, alternating between the naked eye and the rifle scope. He will keep his sight clear, moving if anyone steps into his view.
The Dashing Cowboy

HP: 24/24
S.D.C.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 36/66

Armor: "Range Rider"
M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30 -20 damage
Modifiers: none

Weapons:
(2).45 Revolvers - 6/6 -- 6/6
Big Bore "BB-6" Revolver - 6/6
Wilk's 147 Sharp Shooter - 20/20

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Psychic Weapons: (2) Remington .45 Sixth Sense (2)
User avatar
Hours Williams
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 am
Location: Dorset United Kingdom

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Maximilian IV » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 12
J.I.C.: 1d20 = 19|1d100 = 94

Sensory Equipment vs 69%: 1d100 = 95
Weapon Systems vs 69%: 1d100 = 26

The sudden sound and radio chatter nearly stops poor Max's heart, skittishly he scrambles to the turret of the M113 and gets himself situated -- feverishly scouring over the sensors for any sudden movement, any at all.

The seconds tick away like hours to the poor pooch, he hears the radio, but it doesn't really register for quite awhile. Making sure everything is hunkered down, so there wont be any nasty surprises walking right through the hatch, Max finally gets a hold of himself.

I'm pretty handy with a number of mounted weapons, Boss! Rrrough, I'll have the topside covered!

Despite his best efforts, wild imaginings creep into the back of Max's thoughts while he sits at the ready. . .

What on earth could that screech have been!
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
User avatar
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm

In the middle of the ruckus, Rufus suddenly has a moderate size rift open up near him, just a few feet away in fact and an old man steps through.

Image

"Ahem... ahh.. Rufus.. yes.. yes. You'll do!" the old man declares. "Important things are afoot! The collegiate needs you immediately! No time! No time! Must go!" He declares before suddenly dragging the bewildered looking Kankoran through the rift, with it promptly closing behind him.

Some may witness this happen, though there are certainly other matters that would distract one from this event. For starters, Kilo's decision to check out the noise draws a feminine scream of terror from near the bottom of the stairs. Kilo gets a brief glimpse of what appears to be a human girl in about her late teens or early twenties. What's more is she's armed with a fairly standard looking NG made particle beam pistol. After the brief moment of shock of seeing the horrifying 'monster' she raises the pistol and quickly fires off several shots in his direction "Run Casey! They've come back!" she yells to someone else unseen, firing off several more shots before pulling back around the bend. Despite his large size, Kilo is able to avoid most of the blasts, though he gets clipped by one (-12 MDC Kilo)

Trying to follow the woman however would be, the juicer soon notices, rather problematic for him. The stairway down, not to mention the doorway was meant more for someone of relatively average human height. Your typical cyborg at 8-9 feet tall would have a bit of a hard time fitting through. Kilo on the other hand being a hulking ogre the size of a small manned combat robot would have a much harder time, and certainly would have to literally plow his way through. Even with his strength, it could potentially result in him getting stuck....

From up on his perch, Marcus can at least hear what's going on, though he's unable to see the events unfold. The huge Behemoth he was in, even with all the missing plates didn't offer much of a good viewing angle. Maxwell for his part didn't see or really hear much of what was going on, cooped up in the APC as he was, though he would have a hard time missing the view of Rufus going off with some old man (More or less being half dragged) into a rift and disappearing. It didn't look so much like a kidnapping as an extremely hasty and almost panicked departure. At least on the old man's part. Rufus simply looked mildly bewildered and caught off guard, but not particularly concerned...

Hours, Jason and Esra meanwhile couldn't help but miss the sound of the scream and certainly not the distinctive crackling of the particle beam blasts. Seems like the group had, in fact, found someone. The question was whom, and what was going on.

Belatedly trying to send his familiar to check out the situation leaves Dhaltuun in the dark somewhat. Marcella didn't much care, it would seem, to dive into a dark hole someone was shooting out of. So instead, at least for the moment, the bird nervously took up a perch on a section of wall looking down, but refusing to go much closer. At least for the immediate moment. Not only that, but apparently the dwarf was so distracted, even with his attunement he some how missed the arrival, and prompt departure of Rufus and the old man.
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Perception:1d20 = 3
JIC:1d20 = 9/1d100 = 85

Captain Cook wrote:Hours, Jason and Esra meanwhile couldn't help but miss the sound of the scream and certainly not the distinctive crackling of the particle beam blasts. Seems like the group had, in fact, found someone. The question was whom, and what was going on.


Jason turns to the sounds and runs to the side of the holethinking. What part of "Call out before approaching" didn't he understand? As he nears the hole, Jason shouts "Kilo! Back out of there, those sound like survivors not zombies!" He takes a knee with his ATA10 covering the hole and calls out in a calming voice, "Please hold your fire. I am Jason Long of the Templar! We are here on a rescue and recovery mission. Are you part of Dr. Edward Tombley's expedition?"

Jason quickly radios to Hours on overwatch, Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.

((Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% / 1d100 = 93 ))
((Radio: Basic--92% / 1d100 = 61 ))
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 12
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 98


As Kilo races past her, the Cyber-Knight remains rather unsurprised, having fully expected such behavior from the behemoth. I'm amazed he hadn't gone down there earlier, what with his need for action alongside the promise of battle below. She hums, staring down the hole at the ogre as she mentally prepares for such an eventuality. Unfortunate, but if there is necromancy about then we must be ready.

Hours, Jason and Esra meanwhile couldn't help but miss the sound of the scream and certainly not the distinctive crackling of the particle beam blasts.


The instant the particle beams sound out, Esra's Psi-Swords flash out, the odd design of them only vaguely distracting from their brilliant sapphire hue. If there was any doubt as to her claims to Knighthood, the quickness of her blade's apparition put that to rest. Her face goes blank at the prospect of combat, any hint of her jovial nature gone. It rings more of panic fire than of any true malice. Still, I will not allow my ally to be fired upon without at the very least being at the ready.

"Please hold your fire. I am Jason Long of the Templar! We are here on a rescue and recovery mission. Are you part of Dr. Edward Tombley's expedition?"


Hearing Jason speak puts her at ease, knowing that he would speak first, rather than rush in firing. Still, she is practically a quarter of the way down the steps by the time he has finished speaking.

Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.


She holds where she is, hearing Jason by virtue of being close to him, turning to look at the human once before slithering back up to him. "I feel I should stay here, with the survivors. I work better in close range, unless you feel the need to hand over a rail gun or somesuch heavy weapon." I need some way of communicating, as well. "I will need some form of radio or similar as well, if at all possible. I have been able to make do without, but if we are to work together, having a communication line with those topside would be helpful."

With her conversation with Jason over, she looks downward, making the decision not to add to the noise undoubtedly going on beneath their feet (tail, in her case).

----------

Rolls

None!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:22 am

Perception 1d20 = 13
JIC 1d20 = 10
JIC 1d100 = 23

Conditions:
PPE: 16/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 86
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 1/ 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Spellsin effect –
• Sense evil (2) – range: 90 ft / dur: 15 / 16 rds
• Sense Magic (4) range: 120 ft / dur: 15/ 16 rds
• Cloak of darkness (6) – dur: 7m 45s / 8 mins (23 / 24 rds)to observer, looks like Kilos shadow / -3s into the darkness, unless thermal or other heat sensing vision (still -1s) / affects 5 ft area around me / H2H not affected
• Armor Of Ithan (10) – dur: 7/8 rds / MDC 20 / magic fire and cold, lightning do half damage
• Manipulate Objects (2) – dur: 8/8 rds / range – 70 ft

Dhaltuun’s face scrunches up as everything goes blue for a moment. ”silly bird, i didn’t ask you to go down into the tunnel, i just wanted you to flush the person out, instead the person went down these stairs. *pause* What do you mean by “heads up!” or “a rift?”

several shots in his direction "Run Casey! They've come back!" she yells to someone else unseen, firing off several more shots before pulling back around the bend. Despite his large size, Kilo is able to avoid most of the blasts, though he gets clipped by one


”What The fu....?? He gives his head a shake as everything floods back at once. ”Ok..a girl of some kind, particle beams, and screaming. What In Njord’s Name did i miss?” He puts his back to the wall to try and see around Kilo. Not seeing much besides particle beams flying, Dhaltuun asks Kilo ”You ok??”

Then the unmistakable voice of their leader calls out
Jason shouts "Kilo! Back out of there, those sound like survivors not zombies!" He takes a knee with his ATA10 covering the hole and calls out in a calming voice, "Please hold your fire. I am Jason Long of the Templar! We are here on a rescue and recovery mission. Are you part of Dr. Edward Tombley's expedition?"


Almost immediately after the voice is heard, the same voice (and tone) is heard on the radio
Jason quickly radios to Hours on overwatch, Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.


Dhaltuun takes a look around Kilo. ”Ok, Big guy. Small problem. That being these tunnels weren’t made for a guy your size. I don’t think you will get far unless you can get smaller. Let Jason go past and we guard the rear, and when he needs us...you can just plow thru till we get to him Or we can head up if Max and hours need us. Whatcha say??” While he waits for some kind of response from the wall of muscle before him, Dhaltuun sends Marcella off into the sky to act as aerial eyes with a thought.

With an after thought, Dhaltuun keys his radio ”Jason, what if i remove my radio, toss it ahead and you can speak to them. Kilo has his and i can listen thru Marcella if needed.”

Contingency 1 – IF Jason says yes....
Dhaltuun removes the sling from the railgun and leans the weapon against the wall. He starts to remove his radio as he uses Kilo as a wall of cover. ”Cover me a minute, would ya?” Dhaltuun thens manipulate objects spell to move it far enough down the tunnel for whomever is shooting to hear and or see/use the radio.

Contingency 2 – IF Jason says no....
Dhaltuun stays put. Weapon ready but not firing unless told to, even if hit
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Kilo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Perception: 1d20+7 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 39

Kilo gets into a bit of a zone chasing the sound and the site of what might be an actual enemy puts him in even farther. By the time his mind is telling him that this may not be an enemy, shots start coming his way. The juicer avoids most of the shot but roars when one finally makes contact, "AAAAGH!! FOOD NO SHOOT KILO!!!" The juice is fully flowing through his body and the young juicer struggles to control its effects. I will fucking cut out their heart and eat it in front of them. He rears back with a club fully intending to smash the roof in to get to his adversary when a sound burrows through his drug induced rage and actually reaches the small part of his brain that is still awake.
Jason Long wrote: "Kilo! Back out of there, those sound like survivors not zombies!


Kilo's stops mid swing and looks around the area. He isn't as certain it was an enemy now that he stops to think about it. But they shot me. If they shot me they must be my enemy. At that moment the voice of his superior comes in crisp and clear.

Jason Long wrote:Please hold your fire. I am Jason Long of the Templar! We are here on a rescue and recovery mission. Are you part of Dr. Edward Tombley's expedition?"Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.


Kilo turns on his heals and goes back upstairs with his head bowed and walks past Jason without making eye contact. The ogre takes up a position farther back and scans for any real enemies.

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote: ”You ok??”


Looking sheepishly at the dwarf Kilo answers, "No hurt more than should. Kilo dumb."

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Ok, Big guy. Small problem. That being these tunnels weren’t made for a guy your size. I don’t think you will get far unless you can get smaller. Let Jason go past and we guard the rear, and when he needs us...you can just plow thru till we get to him Or we can head up if Max and hours need us. Whatcha say??”


The ogre shakes off his embarrassment and nods to Dhaltuun, "Yes Mini Man. Kilo stay here."
Kilo

OOC Comments
Personal H.P.: 325/325
Personal S.D.C.: 1285/1285
Titan Plate Armor:
Helmet: 70/70
Arms: 80/80 each
Legs: 100/100 each
M.B.: 195/195
NF50A Super Heavy Force Field, (built in)
160/160
Six Hours per Eclip

MDC Clubs 6D6 MD
MDC Pickaxe 2D6+6D6 MD
Constant Effects: Personal HF 10, Night-vision (40ft), Impervious to pain
User avatar
Kilo
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Templars - PC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Hours Williams » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 41


Jason Long wrote:Hours, Jason and Esra meanwhile couldn't help but miss the sound of the scream and certainly not the distinctive crackling of the particle beam blasts. Seems like the group had, in fact, found someone. The question was whom, and what was going on.....Jason quickly radios to Hours on overwatch, Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.


The cowboy on high quickly replies into his open comm., "Jas,I don't see shit. I got a couple of light flashes and a Kilo sized silhouette...Wait, here comes Kilo...he doesn't look harmed, just a little scorched." "Damn it all, now we will have to go down there." Hours thinks to himself and feels the sudden sweat on his brow.
The Dashing Cowboy

HP: 24/24
S.D.C.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 36/66

Armor: "Range Rider"
M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30 -20 damage
Modifiers: none

Weapons:
(2).45 Revolvers - 6/6 -- 6/6
Big Bore "BB-6" Revolver - 6/6
Wilk's 147 Sharp Shooter - 20/20

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Psychic Weapons: (2) Remington .45 Sixth Sense (2)
User avatar
Hours Williams
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 am
Location: Dorset United Kingdom

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 7
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 45

Marcus makes his way out of the Behemoth. Seeing the others rushing the stairs and then hearing the radio chatter, the good doctor will stay back and observe surroundings until he is needed. Sparing a look to the stairs, Marcus thinks, "With luck, we will find some survivors or answers."
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Maximilian IV » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 6
J.I.C.: 1d20 = 18|1d100 = 38

Sensory Equipment vs 69%: 1d100 = 2

Max squints intensely as Rufus is ported out, somewhat confused as to the lack of context surrounding the sudden departure.

Alright. . . well, that, uh, that was something.


Deciding it best to keep whatever he just witnessed to himself, Max supposing that any departure was probably, more or less, authorized by the powers that be.

Since he heard nothing, being cooped up in the APC, Maximilian simply keeps his vigil.
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
User avatar
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:33 pm

GM Note: +100XP to everyone (On top of usual posting bonuses) if everyone gets posted by Sunday so I can get back to posting up every Monday)

Those around the stairs can easily pick up the sound of footsteps moving further into the darkness, though it's a little hard to pick out how many. If nothing else there's certainly still a panicked sound about the supposed pair of individuals. Jason's call out goes unanswered thus far, meaning someone at least, would have to risk their necks and go down there to see what was going on. Meanwhile as Dhaltuun nears after having cast his spells, his ability to sense evil was tingling though it was not quite in the way he might have expected. It was like the whole area radiated it and that sense only got worse the closer he got to the stairs and the way down. But it wasn't just the stairs, it was like something in the air, all around was permeated with a certain sense of wrongness.

What ever the case, the Templar were not alone, he realized, And that wasn't counting the potential survivors. Something was still here, lurking, waiting. What ever had befallen the research team here was still around, that much the dwarf could tell. He couldn't shake the feeling that what ever it was, was waiting down below. Either this whole thing was a trick, or the survivors were running right into the jaws of danger and didn't know it.

Maxwell, meanwhile in the APC dutifully checking the sensors notices some odd ghosting effects. Vehicle radar weren't set up the same as ground radar, but they could still generally be relied upon to pick up on suits of powered armour, and powerful enough units with the right set up could even pick up infantry. This however wasn't any specific contact. It could just be echoes from the buildings and the scattered vehicles, or it could be something else. Either way the operator was fairly certain something even several somethings, were out there.
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 7
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 17

Jason Long wrote:Jason quickly radios to Hours on overwatch, Hours, do you have line of sight on the hole and can you see anything? Everyone else, spread out. Someone keep an eye on the perimeter so nothing sneaks up on us while we are dealing with this.


Marcus stays topside and keeps an eye out on the surroundings. Rising up about two hundred feet for a better few, the good doctor hits his radio, saying, "I am playing eye in the sky.Will let you know if I see anything. Give me a shout if I can help out down in the hole.". Seeing Kilo come out of the hole Marcus make a mental note to check on the big guy later. "It has to be killing him will all these false starts we've been having. I'll have to remember to make him something nice, like a whole roast big or something."
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Hours Williams » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 23
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 38

Hours Williams is no coward, he has faced death from many sources over the years, ranging from overzealous card sharks at high noon to the undead in the middle of a moonless night. He keeps reminding himself of all those facts as he desperately tries to focus on the area down below from his vantage point atop the huge Behemoth, searching for any sign of trouble before it befalls his comrade on the ground. Despite all his efforts, he still can not ignore or escape the growing panic that is irrationally building in his mind and chest.
The Dashing Cowboy

HP: 24/24
S.D.C.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 36/66

Armor: "Range Rider"
M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30 -20 damage
Modifiers: none

Weapons:
(2).45 Revolvers - 6/6 -- 6/6
Big Bore "BB-6" Revolver - 6/6
Wilk's 147 Sharp Shooter - 20/20

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Psychic Weapons: (2) Remington .45 Sixth Sense (2)
User avatar
Hours Williams
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 am
Location: Dorset United Kingdom

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am

Perception: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 35%

Once Kilo backs out of the hole, Jason does another sensor sweep. Jason again calls out to who ever is below, trying to be as re-assuring as possible. "We mean you no harm. I repeat that we are on a rescue and recovery mission. If you do not attack us, we will not attack you. Will you come up and tell us what has happened here?"

Over the radio Jason calls for the team to be ready and watch their backs. Something doesn't feel right about this...

((Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% / 1d100 = 48% ))
((Sensory Equipment—62% / 1d100 = 30% ))
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:34 am

Perception 1d20 = 1
JIC 1d20 = 20
JIC 1d100 = 36

Conditions:
PPE: 16/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 38
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 2/ 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Spells in effect –
• Sense evil (2) – range: 90 ft / dur: 14 / 16 rds
• Sense Magic (4) range: 120 ft / dur: 14/ 16 rds
• Cloak of darkness (6) – dur: 7m 30s / 8 mins (22 / 24 rds)to observer, looks like Kilos shadow / -3s into the darkness, unless thermal or other heat sensing vision (still -1s) / affects 5 ft area around me / H2H not affected
• Armor Of Ithan (10) – dur: 6/8 rds / MDC 20 / magic fire and cold, lightning do half damage
• Manipulate Objects (2) – dur: 7/8 rds / range – 70 ft


Dhaltuun stops moving his radio, instead brings it back to him. Once Kilo headed back up, Dhaltuun radios to the others. ”Marcus, i got Marcella up there as well. I will get her to be your second set of eyes up there. Jason, i am at bottom of stairs. I will advance a little bit.” He looks around, gives a little shudder and hits the radio ”Heads up, gang. Something is not right. I can’t put my finger on it, but SOMETHING is not right.”
He looks at the rail-gun and then down the hallway, and back to the gun. ”Ummm...Can someone grab the railgun on their way down?? The pistol may work better. WAY too much fire power in these tunnels, in my opinion.”
Jason Long "We mean you no harm. I repeat that we are on a rescue and recovery mission. If you do not attack us, we will not attack you. Will you come up and tell us what has happened here?"


Dhaltuun will wait about 10 ft away from bottom of the stairs, for a reply or for someone from templars to arrive.
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 5


Those around the stairs can easily pick up the sound of footsteps moving further into the darkness, though it's a little hard to pick out how many. If nothing else there's certainly still a panicked sound about the supposed pair of individuals. Jason's call out goes unanswered thus far, meaning someone at least, would have to risk their necks and go down there to see what was going on.


Esra frowns at the lack of response, making her way down to meet with the dwarf upon the stairs, her pose more relaxed, but still very much wary.

"We mean you no harm. I repeat that we are on a rescue and recovery mission. If you do not attack us, we will not attack you. Will you come up and tell us what has happened here?"


If no response is given from the possible survivors downstairs, she will call back up to Jason, "I don't think they'll be answering at this point. Perhaps a personal investigation is needed?" This feels like a trap, though Kilo was the first one they saw. Panic does odd things to one's mind.

If a response is given to Jason from the possible survivors, Esra will remain quiet.

”Heads up, gang. Something is not right. I can’t put my finger on it, but SOMETHING is not right.”


Agreed. She lets her eyes travel along the walls and contours of the stairwell, its underground nature causing faint flashes of memory of her time in the mines, huddled in the dark and working on hard rock for what little could be garnered from the earth. She continues her approach to Dhaltuun.

”Ummm...Can someone grab the railgun on their way down?? The pistol may work better. WAY too much fire power in these tunnels, in my opinion.”


At this point, Esra is beside Dhaltuun, her Psi-Swords casting a faint light about the two, hardly visible against even just the rays of daylight from above trickling down the stairwell. "We shouldn't cause a collapse, no. I can return the railgun to Jason if so wished while you keep watch down here." Her voice is flat and even as she speaks, entirely serious and entirely different from Dhaltuun's first interaction with her. Though, if he isn't confident with his ability to use such a weapon, I could take command of it. It is not mine, though, so I won't do so unless offered, for now. Her eyes slide away from the railgun to focus further down the hallway, straining to see anything within beyond noise and echoes.

----------

Rolls

To prowl down the stairs after speaking with Jason, almost instinctually: Prowl: 1d100 = 53 / 68% - Passed!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Maximilian IV » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 14
J.I.C.: 1d20 = 19|1d100 = 86

After Max rules out any potential misreadings on the instrumentation, he then triple checks his indicators. Several somethings was about several too many for his tastes, given his isolation from the rest of the group proper. Hurriedly grabbing the nearest radio Max shouts a somewhat frenzied warning over the comms to inform his allies of movement, if nothing more.

Bwuff, Boss! I've got several anomalous readings on the radar! I'll be manning the guns out here, but keep on your toes!

More so now that ever, Max was quite comfortable within the confides of the APC -- isolated though it was, there was enough mega-steel between him and whatever might be lurking around outside to calm any jitters.

Alright, keep your eyes peeled -- I'll re-dead half a dozen zombies if I have to!!! That is, if they feel bullets. . .

Sitting pensively, Max keeps his fingers firmly near the firing controls in the turret.
Dog of Wisdom
P.P.E.: 36/36
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 44/44

NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol: 10/10
User avatar
Maximilian IV
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:55 pm

GM Note: +100XP to everyone (On top of usual posting bonuses) if everyone gets posted by Sunday so I can get back to posting up every Monday)

Jason Long wrote:"We mean you no harm. I repeat that we are on a rescue and recovery mission. If you do not attack us, we will not attack you. Will you come up and tell us what has happened here?"


In light of the recent turn of events, Jason's attempts to lure the apparent survivors out is met simply with silence as far as replies go, though there are the scuffed sounds of running footsteps from below. Whoever was down there didn't appear to trust what Jason was claiming, especially not after having seen the rather frightening ogre behemoth that was Kilo.

Dhaltuun meanwhile hangs around near the top of the stairs obscuring it as he's surrounded by a rather dark black blob of a sphere that appears to be moving with him. Those that close within five feet of him will find suddenly they can see normally all around them (As well as the dwarf) but beyond this only the blob was observable to the naked eye. He did however continue to show up just fine to thermal vision and similar sensor systems.

Esra meanwhile slithers down the stairs with a quiet grace that seems to stand at odds with her rather sizeable bulk. She realizes however that without some sort of additional obstruction from view she's at least momentarily going to be visible trying to turn the corner of the doorway. Fortunately the big black blob that was Dhaltuun could offer suitable cover so long as he stood close enough to her. However short as he was, his own stocky build along with Esra's bulk would make for a somewhat snug fit in the stairwell but nothing Esra couldn't handle.

Hours, Marcus and Maxwell meanwhile stand watch, though so far there's nothing of particular interest to see though Hours does find himself at great odds with himself now that he's faced with the prospect of having to head underground. The cowboy's sense of claustorphobia certainly didn't much care for the idea. Underground was usually pretty small, dark and crowded.. though ruins at least weren't always too bad. Still it was hard to escape the sense that one was completely surrounded and could arguably be buried alive at any moment.
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:53 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 18
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 1 - That's a Nat 1 on the d100!


Dhaltuun meanwhile hangs around near the top of the stairs obscuring it as he's surrounded by a rather dark black blob of a sphere that appears to be moving with him. Those that close within five feet of him will find suddenly they can see normally all around them (As well as the dwarf) but beyond this only the blob was observable to the naked eye. He did however continue to show up just fine to thermal vision and similar sensor systems.

Esra meanwhile slithers down the stairs with a quiet grace that seems to stand at odds with her rather sizeable bulk. She realizes however that without some sort of additional obstruction from view she's at least momentarily going to be visible trying to turn the corner of the doorway. Fortunately the big black blob that was Dhaltuun could offer suitable cover so long as he stood close enough to her. However short as he was, his own stocky build along with Esra's bulk would make for a somewhat snug fit in the stairwell but nothing Esra couldn't handle.


OOC Comments
Activating Telepathy for (4) ISP.


Dhaltuun The name echoes in the dwarf's mind like a gentle hiss, similar to Esra's voice. Hide me as I travel forward, I wish to remain unseen. Despite the brevity of the thought sent his way, it seemed to be conveying as best it could that it was a request, not a demand. I do hope he controls the darkness. I don't wish to frighten those below with my visage. Her mouth curls in an odd frown before leveling out.

If Dhaltuun gives indication of agreement, she will prowl forward around the corner, keeping sure to stay within the dwarf's orb of shadows as best she can, looking for the source of the footsteps. It's a tight fit with the wide humanoid, but she still is able to squeeze past without much difficulty. Though... She doesn't move completely past him, almost curling the back half of her tail around his legs. I shouldn't press too far if we wish to pass off this railgun.

If Dhaltuun gives indication of disagreement, she will stay where she is, the two tentacles not holding her Psi-Swords gently wrapping around the large weapon, tugging quite gently on it. Then at least allow me to relieve you of this, to return to Jason. No need to have it myself, at least not for the time being.

In either case, once she receives Dhaltuun's response, she will reach out with her mind, telepathy active as she searches the area with both mind and eyes, trying to focus on the footsteps to possibly find a mental presence, to hear their thoughts and disposition.
----------

Rolls

To keep silent as she moves further down and interacts with her dwarven ally: Prowl: 1d100 = 49 / 68% - Passed!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:34 am

Perception 1d20 = 9
JIC 1d20 = 18
JIC 1d100 = 87

Conditions:
PPE: 16/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision

Radio: Basic 45% / 1d100 = 74
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 14
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 2 / 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Spells in effect –
• Sense evil (2) – range: 90 ft / dur: 13 / 16 rds
• Sense Magic (4) range: 120 ft / dur: 13/ 16 rds
• Armor Of Ithan (10) – dur: 5/8 rds / MDC 20 / magic fire and cold, lightning do half damage
• Cloak of Darkness (6) – dur: 7m 15s / 8 mins (21 / 24 rds)to observer, looks like Kilos shadow / -3s into the darkness, unless thermal or other heat sensing vision (still -1s) / affects 5 ft area around me / H2H not affected

Esra ”Then at least allow me to relieve you of this, to return to Jason.”

Dhaltuun smiles sheepishly at the Cyber-knight ”I am still learning how to use that beauty.*points at railgun* But with no chance of cave-in, then okay. I got this.” He picks up the rail-gun, and rechecks and rebalances his gear.

As he hears both the radio and Jason almost in sync, Dhaltuun looks back at Esra ”Shall we continue and find someone or something to tell us what is going on around here?” As he turns back to face the tunnel, he cancels his cloak of darkness spell. ”There. Now maybe it won’t be so scary to see us.”

“Dhaltuun The name echoes in the dwarf's mind like a gentle hiss, similar to Esra's voice. Hide me as I travel forward, I wish to remain unseen. Despite the brevity of the thought sent his way, it seemed to be conveying as best it could that it was a request, not a demand”


Once he “hears” Esra’s request he casts Cloak of Darkness upon her ((makes her the center of the sphere)) ”If you could stay 6 ft or more behind me, you will be hidden. If i need to i can move back into your cloak, otherwise i will be the face they see.”

With a grin, he uses his radio ”Jason, i have an idea. Grab any leftovers and some MREs to offer these people. I can do it, if you like. Or maybe Marcus could offer medical services??” As he awaits an answer, Dhaltuun pulls out his bag of jerky. With a quick breathe and prayer to Njord, Dhaltuun moves out of the spell's radius and says loudly ”I have a little food, if needed. I will ask for more to be brought down as well as medical supplies. Please talk to me. As long as you all good, we will leave you be. Visual confirmation is all i ask."
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 am

Perception: [dice}1d20[/dice]
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 24

Jason watches Dhaltuun and Esra head below ground with mixed feelings. With the Templar's current force mix, underground combat in close conditions would be difficult. He takes a quick look around mentally cataloging strengths and weaknesses. Kilo: easily the best up close fighter, but the tunnel looks too small for him to fight easily and, due to his size, he would have to fight alone since he would take up the hole tunnel. Max: unknown combat ability, but most techs do better with vehicle weapons then hand weapons. Hours: good with guns, but with his claustrophobia, it would be too cruel to force him into that tunnel. Marcus: if it's evil, he can fight effectively, but may better in support for down below. Dhaltuun: With his size and skills, no problem. Esra: seems to have no issues and the others seemed to respect that 'Cyberknight' thing. Rufus: Wait, where the hell is Rufus?

"Everyone hold a moment. Rufus, check in...........Did anyone see what happened to Rufus?"

(If someone explains what happened) Roger that, at least the zombies didn't get him.

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:With a grin, he uses his radio ”Jason, i have an idea. Grab any leftovers and some MREs to offer these people. I can do it, if you like. Or maybe Marcus could offer medical services??”


"Sounds like a good plan Dhaltuun. Don't get too far in though. I don't know how far our radios will work through this stuff. Hours? I'd like you to stay on overwatch. We need your eyes in case something tries to sneak up on us or if the underground team is chased out. Max, I'd prefer you to stay topside as well and keep an eye out with the APC's sensors and cover us with the turret. Doc? What do you think about going below and offering services, if they need it?"

Jason walks over to Kilo on his way to the APC and tries to cheer him up, " Sorry, big guy, but the tunnels are too small for you to fight in right now. What I'd prefer you to do is stay up here and make sure nothing happens to Max and the APC. If any zombies show up, tell the others and then smash any that come in this clearing. If it gets too quiet and you have to have something active to do, would you start building a wall with debris about 6' high between the rest of the ruins and the APC? Don't use anything from the vehicles and don't block between the APC and the hole, OK?" If Kilo seems to understand, Jason pats him on the back and goes to get some rations to bring to Dhaltuun. He runs a quick sensor sweep on the way.

If Esra is on the team frequency by this time, Jason asks her to stay with Dhaltuun and lend what aid she? can.

((Radio: Basic--92% / 1d100 = 81% ))
((Sensory Equipment—62% / 1d100 = 58% ))
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15 +2 if medical
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 12
Vision:
• • Thermal-Imaging: 1,600'
• • Infrared: 1,600'
• • Nightvision: 1,600'

Skills used:


Jason Long wrote:"Doc? What do you think about going below and offering services, if they need it?"


"Sounds like a good idea. I'll head down and see if I can make contact." With that, Marcus heads down the stairs and focuses on his Multi-optic helmet to see what he can see. As the good doctor passes Dhaltuun and Esra he will give Esra a nod of greeting and say to them both, "I'll move a bit ahead and shed a little light to let them get a good look at me.". Heading forward a bit, Marcus says in a louder voice, " My name is Marcus Hawk. We are here to help if we can. I am going to turn on a light so you can see me."

Marcus will rummage in his medical bag for a moment to free his TW-feather duster. After a few moments of focus, the good doctor will activate the Globe of Daylight spell held within. "Oh please let someone still be alive and able to give us some answers.". Once the area is lit. Marcus will move forward a bit more and look around.
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm

GM Note: Warnings to be issued to Maximillian and Hours for failing to post. Kilo's player was posted to the tracker and has only just recently returned.

Location wrote:Ruins of London Ontario: Approximately 2 miles from city center.
Time: 15:30
Weather: Mostly clear with heavy storm clouds in the distance.
Heavy Thunderstorm will arrive in 8hrs.


Marcus finds that at least briefly his normal view is blocked by the rather large spread of darkness that envelops Esra as she sneakily slithers forward once Dhaaltuun has cast his spell upon her (-6 PPE Dhaltuun). However as he approaches Esra his normal vision returns (Though he finds he can see just fine under thermal the whole tine). Once past both the Dwarf and Esra's rather large form, Marcus now has the big black blob of darkness covering Esra behind him. Lighting up the duster with the globe of daylight (-2 PPE Marcus) Marcus winds up shedding more light on the situation around him revealing clear signs of fairly recent excavation, some more blood trails leading deeper in and a generally much cleaner area up ahead with the occasional reinforcing beam.

Image

There's actually some signage and various markers posted or spray painted onto the walls to give a sense of direction and the ceiling is dotted with a rough run of field lights, though either they are all burnt out, or the power source for them was shut down for any number of reasons. The calls out to the apparent survivors however go unanswered save for the sounds of running footsteps up ahead slowly fading as they get further away. Whom ever is down here at least sounds terrified despite the reassuring calls.


Up above things are at least momentarily quiet save for the distant rumbling of thunder, the whistle of wind through the ruined buildings and the occasional sounds from the APC as Maximillian uses it to keep watch on the surroundings. The 'peace' however is still broken up by a rather upset juiced up ogre who'd wanted a fight. It's around this point that Maximillian at least thinks he spots someone standing near the APC. At the very least it looks like the top of someone's helmet just near the viewport but whom ever it was, was too close to see properly from his current vantage point. He'd either need to try checking through some other port, or even potentially crack the top hatch to take a look down.
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Kilo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:35 am

Perception:1d20+7 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 47

Kilo sits back slowly nursing his embarrassment. Luckily those that are quick to anger are pretty quick to move on and the ogre has pretty much let it go by the time Jason approaches.

Jason Long wrote: " Sorry, big guy, but the tunnels are too small for you to fight in right now. What I'd prefer you to do is stay up here and make sure nothing happens to Max and the APC. If any zombies show up, tell the others and then smash any that come in this clearing. If it gets too quiet and you have to have something active to do, would you start building a wall with debris about 6' high between the rest of the ruins and the APC? Don't use anything from the vehicles and don't block between the APC and the hole, OK?"


Kilo looks at Jason excitedly. Finally a god damn job to do. "Kilo protect littles and Kilo build wall. Good!" Once Jason moves back to the hole the juicer doesn't waste any time. He quickly checks on the APC and looks at Max saying, "Boss want wall. Kilo build wall." He then begins moving large pieces of debris into piles creating a wall around the APC leaving an opening for access to the hole. His juicer enhanced speed and strength are evident as he works very quickly to try and make up for his earlier blunder. As he moves around he keeps his eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

(Contingency if Kilo sees a person while working:)
Kilo will immediately drop the debris in his hands and draw his clubs, Ok dipshit, you need to handle this a little better than last time. Try to be non threatening Taking a small step at the person Kilo will put his clubs out to the side and growl out, "WHO DA FUCK YOU?!!" He says it loud enough for Max to hear as well.
Kilo

OOC Comments
Personal H.P.: 325/325
Personal S.D.C.: 1285/1285
Titan Plate Armor:
Helmet: 70/70
Arms: 80/80 each
Legs: 100/100 each
M.B.: 195/195
NF50A Super Heavy Force Field, (built in)
160/160
Six Hours per Eclip

MDC Clubs 6D6 MD
MDC Pickaxe 2D6+6D6 MD
Constant Effects: Personal HF 10, Night-vision (40ft), Impervious to pain
User avatar
Kilo
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Templars - PC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Hours Williams » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 24

Watching some of the others descend the stairwell into the underground, Hours begins to calm a little when he realizes that he wasn't asked to go. "I've been left with the D-bees...better them, then down there." He thinks to himself. The cowboy rises to his feet and looks back at the oncoming storm. Keying his radio, "Not to add to our current predicament, but we have another storm rolling in up here." Looking around from atop the huge Behemoth, he says out load to no one. "I'm going to have to get down from here, but how?"
Deciding he has a few more hours before he has to worry about it, Hours returns to his duties as eye in the sky, watching the stairs, the D-bees and the surrounding buildings.
The Dashing Cowboy

HP: 24/24
S.D.C.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 36/66

Armor: "Range Rider"
M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30 -20 damage
Modifiers: none

Weapons:
(2).45 Revolvers - 6/6 -- 6/6
Big Bore "BB-6" Revolver - 6/6
Wilk's 147 Sharp Shooter - 20/20

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Psychic Weapons: (2) Remington .45 Sixth Sense (2)
User avatar
Hours Williams
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 am
Location: Dorset United Kingdom

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 19
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 7


”I am still learning how to use that beauty.*points at railgun* But with no chance of cave-in, then okay. I got this.” He picks up the rail-gun, and rechecks and rebalances his gear.


Esra nods, sliding her attention away from the railgun, leaving it to the dwarf. I suppose that makes sense. If it is a basement, it might well be sturdy enough to last a few blasts.

”If you could stay 6 ft or more behind me, you will be hidden. If i need to i can move back into your cloak, otherwise i will be the face they see.”


Esra rather quickly understands the nature of the request, letting her mind touch Dhaltuun's briefly in response. Understood. With that, she unravels her lower half from around her shorter companion's legs, sliding back a touch so he was in front.

With that, Marcus heads down the stairs and focuses on his Multi-optic helmet to see what he can see. As the good doctor passes Dhaltuun and Esra he will give Esra a nod of greeting and say to them both, "I'll move a bit ahead and shed a little light to let them get a good look at me." Heading forward a bit, Marcus says in a louder voice, " My name is Marcus Hawk. We are here to help if we can. I am going to turn on a light so you can see me."


With the light filtering into the room, Esra quietly slithers into a corner so as to not be in the way, unconcerned about the shine of her Psi-Swords, especially now with the ambient light from the Daylight and her own cover of darkness. She keeps watch on the good doctor as well as the dwarf, allowing them to move ahead of her much larger form. Her mind will reach out to the doctor, her telepathy still active as briefly glances at his surface thoughts before sending a message. Our words are not received well, perhaps our visual presence is needed. The message is brief, but clear. Once her message is sent, she glances about the room, mouth slowly curling into a frown as the footsteps gradually fade. We need to be quick about our decision here, possible trap or not, else our chance to decide will be gone entirely.

-----------

Rolls

To sneaky-snakey-slither to the corner quietly. Sight may be blocked, but sound is not: Prowl: 1d100 = 94 / 68% - Failed!
To try and note whether the footsteps are indicative of a limp or other physical trauma: Paramedic: 1d100 = 45 / 63% - Passed!
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 am

Perception: 1d20 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 78

Jason thinks quickly. He is torn between his desire to go down below and make contact with whoever Kilo frightened and his responsibility to keep an eye on the 'big picture'. I knew I should have signed up for some of those leadership courses, but they were just so boring... With Marcus down below backed by Dhaltuun and Esra, they should be able to make safe contact.

Jason decides to stay up top for now so that he can better coordinate between the two groups.

Hours Williams wrote: "Not to add to our current predicament, but we have another storm rolling in up here."


"Roger that, does it look like enough of the Behemoth is weather tight for you to get some protection and still stay on overwatch? Unless the guys who went below report that it opens up a lot, I don't think that there is much point in the rest of us going underground just yet. In a tunnel, only the lead person or two can fight anyways. If they run into anything major, I'd rather they have us making sure they have a safe fall-back position. Also, we need to make sure nothing goes down behind them. Dhaltuun, Esra, and Marcus...don't go too far underground. I want you to stay in radio range for now. We are watching your backs for now. Please keep us updated with what you find."

Jason does another sensor sweep as he walks back to the APC to get some food together for any survivors.

((Radio: Basic--92% / 1d100 = 10% ))
((Sensory Equipment—62% / 1d100 = 50% ))
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 am

Perception 1d20 = 8
JIC 1d20 = 15
JIC 1d100 = 36

Conditions:
PPE: 16/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision

Skills used:
Radio: Basic 45% / 1d100 = 40
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 53
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 1 / 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Spells in effect –
• Sense evil (2) – range: 90 ft / dur: 13 / 16 rds
• Sense Magic (4) range: 120 ft / dur: 13/ 16 rds
• Armor Of Ithan (10) – dur: 5/8 rds / MDC 20 / magic fire and cold, lightning do half damage
• Cloak of Darkness on Esra (6) – dur: 7m 15s / 8 mins (21 / 24 rds)to observer, looks like Kilos shadow / -3s into the darkness, unless thermal or other heat sensing vision (still -1s) / affects 5 ft area around me / H2H not affected

Marcus "Sounds like a good idea. I'll head down and see if I can make contact." With that, Marcus heads down the stairs and focuses on his Multi-optic helmet to see what he can see. As the good doctor passes Dhaltuun and Esra he will give Esra a nod of greeting and say to them both, "I'll move a bit ahead and shed a little light to let them get a good look at me.". Heading forward a bit, Marcus says in a louder voice, "My name is Marcus Hawk. We are here to help if we can. I am going to turn on a light so you can see me."


Dhaltuun gives a one shoulder shrug. ”Okay. Might be better to see a human first after seeing Kilo.” he then steps back in between Marcus and Esra.

GM Lighting up the duster with the globe of daylight (-2 PPE Marcus) Marcus winds up shedding more light on the situation around him revealing clear signs of fairly recent excavation, some more blood trails leading deeper in and a generally much cleaner area up ahead with the occasional reinforcing beam.

There's actually some signage and various markers posted or spray painted onto the walls to give a sense of direction and the ceiling is dotted with a rough run of field lights, though either they are all burnt out, or the power source for them was shut down for any number of reasons. The calls out to the apparent survivors however go unanswered save for the sounds of running footsteps up ahead slowly fading as they get further away. Whom ever is down here at least sounds terrified despite the reassuring calls.


Dhaltuun looks around in minor awe. ”This is incredible. Right now, i wish my ancestors had kept their dwarven mining habits instead hitting the open water.” He then looks around as they move forward slowly. ”Maybe my skills can be applied here. This isn’t a boat, but things are all basically made the same way. Walls are walls, rooms are rooms, etc.”

Carpentry 70% / 1d100 = 29 - check workmanship
General Maintenance 50% / 1d100 = 14 - check stablitiy
Rope works 50% / 1d100 = 45 - check stability
Salvage 55% / 1d100 = 34 - check quality of construction materials
Literacy: American 70% / 1d100 = 99 - read/understand signs
Hours
Keying his radio, "Not to add to our current predicament, but we have another storm rolling in up here."

Jason Long "Roger that, does it look like enough of the Behemoth is weather tight for you to get some protection and still stay on overwatch? Unless the guys who went below report that it opens up a lot, I don't think that there is much point in the rest of us going underground just yet. In a tunnel, only the lead person or two can fight anyways. If they run into anything major, I'd rather they have us making sure they have a safe fall-back position. Also, we need to make sure nothing goes down behind them. Dhaltuun, Esra, and Marcus...don't go too far underground. I want you to stay in radio range for now. We are watching your backs for now. Please keep us updated with what you find."

Dhaltuun rolls his eyes. ”Now there is a storm coming?? Njord, you are testing me, right?? He looks at Marcus ”You heard the boss. Whatcha want to do?? Howzabout this...you and the Lady continue, i will stay here and fire up the grill, and prep a gathering point for survivors?? You send them to me, i will feed them and check them over....If generally okay, i will send them up to Jason , if hurt they can stay here until you get back. Otherwise, any ideas??” As an after thought, ”I need magic. I could use a minion to help right now.”
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Marcus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 22


Looking around at the excavation site, Marcus wonders once again what happened and thinks that with time and his lab he might be able to piece together something but time is of the essence now.

Esra Fallows wrote:Her mind will reach out to the doctor, her telepathy still active as briefly glances at his surface thoughts before sending a message. Our words are not received well, perhaps our visual presence is needed. The message is brief, but clear. Once her message is sent, she glances about the room, mouth slowly curling into a frown as the footsteps gradually fade. We need to be quick about our decision here, possible trap or not, else our chance to decide will be gone entirely.


Jason Long wrote:"Roger that, does it look like enough of the Behemoth is weather tight for you to get some protection and still stay on overwatch? Unless the guys who went below report that it opens up a lot, I don't think that there is much point in the rest of us going underground just yet. In a tunnel, only the lead person or two can fight anyways. If they run into anything major, I'd rather they have us making sure they have a safe fall-back position. Also, we need to make sure nothing goes down behind them. Dhaltuun, Esra, and Marcus...don't go too far underground. I want you to stay in radio range for now. We are watching your backs for now. Please keep us updated with what you find."


Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Now there is a storm coming?? Njord, you are testing me, right?? He looks at Marcus ”You heard the boss. Whatcha want to do?? Howzabout this...you and the Lady continue, i will stay here and fire up the grill, and prep a gathering point for survivors?? You send them to me, i will feed them and check them over....If generally okay, i will send them up to Jason , if hurt they can stay here until you get back. Otherwise, any ideas??” As an after thought, ”I need magic. I could use a minion to help right now.”


Looking back to Esra and Dhaltuun, Marcus takes in what they say as Jason come in over the radio. It takes Marcus but a moment to consider and decide. "Good ideas all. Let's do. I am going to start moving after them faster. Dhaltuun, Hold it down here and relay for us if the radios get wonky with all this rock about. Esra, keep an eye on my back in-case this goes bad." Flicking on his radio Marcus will answer Jason saying. "Roger, going in deeper." With that Marcus takes point and tries to catch up to the running feet. IF the good doctor thinks he can maneuver down here well enough he will pour on some of that flight speed.

As Marcus zooms forward he can't help but think "I have no business being out in front. I'm not a scout nor do I have any recon training. I should be setting up the medical tent and getting ready to treat the wounded. But considering I more likely to live through anything really nasty we run into. Here I am butting in front of guys that are probably better at this then I am cause I can't stand seeing people getting hurt or Killed. Ack, back to the mission old man, focus on the mission."
"Look for the good in all you see, hear the Best from all you meet, and learn from those willing to teach." The total wisdom I've gathered so-far.
Marcus
MDC: 1,383/1,383
Life-force Adapter: 60/60 PPE
Force Field: 75/75 (not on)
User avatar
Marcus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Rifts PC (Rift Runners)

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Above Ground:
Image
As Kilo nears the APC he briefly spots the new operator running away back the way the group had come. What might have scared the poor operator so? A quick check by Kilo at least heralds the answer in that it appears to be a group of three people in what looks like rather badly battered body armour. At least Max didn't take the APC with him when he bolted, but he did wind up leaving the back hatch wide open, leaving the trio to mill around in a rather odd manner on the inside of the APC. At Kilo's outburst, all three turn to face the big Ogre, but none appear to say anything, instead they just sort of shuffle towards the big Ogre. Kilo can see that all three are armed in a variety of ways but at least presently none have raised their weapons directly at him. He none the less does find it somewhat unsettling how they move together and something about them just screamed out that something was... wrong. (Save vs HF Failed)

Up top of the stripped down Behemoth, Hours is provided with at least a good view of the surrounding area. Sure he's got a number of blind spots here and there but for the most part he feels confident it would be hard for someone to sneak up on the group. That however turns out to be a slightly incorrect assumption as the fleeing form of Max grabs his attention long enough to miss out on just how a group of people seem to have come out of nowhere to start almost shuffling towards Jason's position as the police officer turned mercenary begins to head over towards the APC. Hours can tell the small group are armed and wearing some kind of armour reinforced with salvage, but beyond that given the distance involved, it's a bit hard for him to pick out specific details. Just as he's about to raise his rifle scope to check them out for added detail, he starts hearing scuffing and clattering near him on board the behemoth itself....

Jason meanwhile begins making his way over towards the APC with the intention of getting supplies for any potential survivors when he starts to hear some signs of footsteps as he begins to pass by a ruined alleyway on the way towards the APC. He can't see anything right away but he's pretty certain there's at least someone else out here with him. Several someone's as far as he can tell, along with the sound of shifting rock and debris being knocked loose.

Underground:
Image

Esra shifts her rather large coiled bulk aside to allow for Marcus to easily pass her before starting to follow along at a slower pace. However this time, despite her attempts to remain quiet, finds that the ground ahead is littered with debris. Mostly small rocks and detritus from the untold years of decay coupled with the clearly more recent efforts to clear paths deeper in. Beyond a few side passages there was at least only one real direction to go. Some side rooms had been stacked full of debris, apparently by the excavation team, and others were left mostly empty without anything of particular interest inside. That at least left tracking the apparent survivors that were running away fairly easy to do.

This of course was an experience matched by both Marcus and Dhaltuun, though with Marcus rushing ahead as quickly as he felt safe in order to try and catch up, he found himself a good ways ahead with the running footsteps sounding closer before some scuffling, a good screeching sound that was almost impossible to miss and then silence. Advancing further he sees an old rusted bunker door of some sort left ajar. Without a doubt his quarry lay ahead somewhere beyond that doorway. More importantly however the fact that there was an actual bunker door present made it rather clear that this basement was a bit more than what it had first appeared to be. Odds were quite good that this was some sort of Pre-Rifts bunker complex that had been discovered by the excavation team. The only question now was what was it that the team had uncovered and where had they all gone? There were a few more clear signs of fighting that had occurred not so long ago along with many that were much older. At least Marcus could feel safe in knowing that, thanks to his unusual toughness, almost nothing could kill him before backup arrived.

Dhalthuun meanwhile spent some of his time advancing inspecting his surroundings. Unfortunately he found that his knowledge of ropeworks and carpentry didn't really do him any good down here. There wasn't any rope or wooden beams to behold down here. He could tell that a few places had been buttressed with welded plates but beyond that there wasn't much that really stood out. However his eye towards salvage and the like did at least give him the sense that some of this place was at least at one point rather unstable and had been shored up by the excavation team. They'd done a pretty good job of it too so there certainly were not going to be any serious concerns of a collapse without some rather deliberate efforts involved in causing one. Deeper in he could spot the odd sign here and there but for the most part many had been rendered illegible long ago, though the more recent markings from the excavation team were certainly easy to spot and read. Most were simple direction symbols and markers indicating rooms had been checked and cleared, presumably before the teams had begun to dump rubble and other waste materials into them in their efforts to go deeper still. At one point however he passes a badly rusted sign that after a bit of effort he manages to make out reads "Authorized Personnel Only."
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Kilo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+7 = 9
JIC:1d20 = 6 1d100 = 13

Kilo looks at the advancing group with not so much fear as confusion as his earlier demonstration of eagerness for battle makes him hesitate at a moderately non aggressive possible enemy. He doesn't take a step back but he does stand and wait. While taking in the situation he raises his clubs and growls out nice and loud, "Boss..." Not beng sure what to call them he stumbles over the strange word, "Maybe enemy here. Kilo attack?" To the people he takes a much more menacing tone, "KILO NO LIKE YOU!!! STOP OR KILO KILL!!!" Again, very impressed with his incredible display of patience, Kilo winds up with both bats and waits. If they gets close he will let the juice flow and attack in earnest laughing as he does so. Taking only the briefest of moments to activate his new force field.

Contingency 1:
If they stop walking Kilo will sigh in disgust and stand guard waiting for Jason to make a decision on who they are. He will not attack unless they get within reach of his clubs.

Contingency 2:
If they don't stop moving towards him and get within striking distance of his clubs he will let the juice flow, screaming and laughing like the maniac he is with every attack.

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19
Number of Attacks: 6
Fighting with paired weapons both on full offence, (I thought I understood this but I am again confused by it. I belive he gets no auto dodge or parry now. Please correct me if I am wrong)

Action 1: Left- turn on force field| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+5 = 11 Damage- 6d6 = 17
Action 2: Left- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 27 (CRITICAL) Damage 6d6 = 18| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 13 Damage- 6d6 = 21
Action 3: Left- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 20 Damage 6d6 = 14| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 23 Damage- 6d6 = 16
Action 4: Left- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 14 Damage 6d6 = 22| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 14 Damage- 6d6 = 19
Action 5: Left- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 19 Damage 6d6 = 25| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 8 Damage- 6d6 = 26
Action 6: Left- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 15 Damage 6d6 = 23| Right- smash with club, Strike 1d20+7 = 10 Damage- 6d6 = 14


Auto Parry, (If I was wrong and am allowed to):
1d20+7 = 16
1d20+7 = 27
1d20+7 = 15
1d20+7 = 27
1d20+7 = 17
1d20+7 = 14

Auto Dodge, (If I was wrong and am allowed to):
1d20+2 = 18
1d20+2 = 11
1d20+2 = 14
1d20+2 = 7
1d20+2 = 13
1d20+2 = 15
Kilo

OOC Comments
Personal H.P.: 325/325
Personal S.D.C.: 1285/1285
Titan Plate Armor:
Helmet: 70/70
Arms: 80/80 each
Legs: 100/100 each
M.B.: 195/195
NF50A Super Heavy Force Field, (built in)
160/160
Six Hours per Eclip

MDC Clubs 6D6 MD
MDC Pickaxe 2D6+6D6 MD
Constant Effects: Personal HF 10, Night-vision (40ft), Impervious to pain
User avatar
Kilo
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Templars - PC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 am

Perception 1d20 = 18
JIC 1d20 = 5
JIC 1d100 = 61

Conditions:
PPE: 16/99 at the start of this post
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 64
Nightvision 300 ft
Sharp vision

Skills used:
Radio: Basic 45% / 1d100 = 19 =
Dimension Sense - 35% / 1d100 = 8 =
• auto know when dimensional magic is used
• cost: 1 att
• Dur: 1 / 2 rds
• If sensed, can redirect destination of magic

Spells in effect –
• Sense evil (2) – range: 90 ft / dur: 13 / 16 rds
• Sense Magic (4) range: 120 ft / dur: 13/ 16 rds
• Armor Of Ithan (10) – dur: 5/8 rds / MDC 20 / magic fire and cold, lightning do half damage
• Cloak of Darkness on Esra (6) – dur: 7m 15s / 8 mins (21 / 24 rds)to observer, looks like Kilos shadow / -3s into the darkness, unless thermal or other heat sensing vision (still -1s) / affects 5 ft area around me / H2H not affected

Wilderness Survival 45% / 1d100 = 94

Seeing Marcus deep in thought, Dhaltuun tries to calm his own mind. ”Ok...i have no medical skills..need to fix that....What to serve??” He puts down his pack and starts to rifle thru it. Finally deciding that his jerky was enough for now, Dhaltuun starts the process of making a base camp. ”This is something i know. Getting ready for the crab and fishermen when they return.” There is a smile on his face as he works.

Dhaltuun keys his radio ”Roger, Jason. As Marcus suggested, i will run relay. I have set up a base camp of sorts to help as needed or send up to you. I have water and jerky with me.”

With a quick thought, Dhaltuun checks in with Marcella. ”How is it up there, my girl?” Marcella sends back a feeling of impatience as well as some recent things she has seen.

Kilo nears the APC he briefly spots the new operator running away back the way the group had come. What might have scared the poor operator so? A quick check by Kilo at least heralds the answer in that it appears to be a group of three people in what looks like rather badly battered body armour. At least Max didn't take the APC with him when he bolted, but he did wind up leaving the back hatch wide open, leaving the trio to mill around in a rather odd manner on the inside of the APC.


Up top of the stripped down Behemoth, Hours is provided with at least a good view of the surrounding area.


Kilo - He doesn't take a step back but he does stand and wait. While taking in the situation he raises his clubs and growls out nice and loud, "Boss..." Not beng sure what to call them he stumbles over the strange word, "Maybe enemy here. Kilo attack?" To the people he takes a much more menacing tone, "KILO NO LIKE YOU!!! STOP OR KILO KILL!!!" Again, very impressed with his incredible display of patience, Kilo winds up with both bats and waits.


Dhaltuun stops dead in his tracks and to his best friend, he send his apologies and a promise of extra fish jerky later. With a deep breath, he hits the radio ”Boss, what the hell is going on?? Marcus, Esra, the others have some uninvited visitors up side. Kilo is in a standoff with them, but i cant see boss. The only info i have is from my link to my bird. I will update as i can.”
Last edited by Dhaltuun Onyxforge on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Jason Long » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 am

Perception: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 85

Captain Cook wrote: He can't see anything right away but he's pretty certain there's at least someone else out here with him. Several someone's as far as he can tell, along with the sound of shifting rock and debris being knocked loose.


Hearing the noise, Jason immediately brings up the ATA-10 and radios the team. "I've got movement, alleyway near the APC. Underground team, watch your backs, we may have contact up here." Jason starts to focus his sensors on the alley when he hears Kilo,

Kilo wrote:While taking in the situation he raises his clubs and growls out nice and loud, "Boss..." Not beng sure what to call them he stumbles over the strange word, "Maybe enemy here. Kilo attack?" To the people he takes a much more menacing tone, "KILO NO LIKE YOU!!! STOP OR KILO KILL!!!" Again, very impressed with his incredible display of patience, Kilo winds up with both bats and waits.


"Definite contact at the APC, Kilo found something. " Jason sprints over to Kilo to take a look at what he's calling about.
Jason Long

OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Esra Fallows » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 21
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 45


Esra shifts her rather large coiled bulk aside to allow for Marcus to easily pass her before starting to follow along at a slower pace. However this time, despite her attempts to remain quiet, finds that the ground ahead is littered with debris. Mostly small rocks and detritus from the untold years of decay coupled with the clearly more recent efforts to clear paths deeper in. Beyond a few side passages there was at least only one real direction to go. Some side rooms had been stacked full of debris, apparently by the excavation team, and others were left mostly empty without anything of particular interest inside. That at least left tracking the apparent survivors that were running away fairly easy to do.


She frowns, watching the other two move ahead of her before returning to her silent slither, wincing at the sound she was making. Her large size combined with the debris made it difficult, but she keeps going anyways, keeping an eye on their six as they slowly press forward, and she pauses. Perhaps I should hold up. We need at least one of us to stay behind in order to keep in contact with Jason. This feels too much like a trap. Still, her psionic intuition hasn't informed her of any incoming threat, so she remains tense, not quite in a combat pose.

Dhaltuun keys his radio ”Roger, Jason. As Marcus suggested, i will run relay. I have set up a base camp of sorts to help as needed or send up to you. I have water and jerky with me.”


Esra will pause at that, noting the dwarf's work. She will nod, approaching him so as to bring him within the fold of the Cloak of Darkness upon her, her slithering coils bunching up around him, careful not to undo any of his careful set-up with her length. "I see you're setting up here." At this point, some of her previous playfulness is creeping back into her reptilian voice, although she keeps it down to a whisper. "I'll take point with Marcus then. Be safe! At least you don't have chance to bash your head against the ceiling!" A giggle as she raises herself up to just graze the supports above them. Her cheer seems to fade with the giggle, then, as a brief flash of worry over her face flicks into view as she makes her way past him, leaving him with a telepathic message. Warn us if need be. It likely didn't need to be said, nonetheless she lets the thought enter his mind. Encouragement is a gift after all. Especially with such a dark road ahead of us, it seems. Her thoughts flash to her original mission, and she shakes her head.

No time for that now. Stay focused. Calm. She approaches Marcus now, letting her presence echo into his head just before her physical arrival, using the light coming from him as a guide for her probing mind. I hear silence. Have they gone? As she approaches, and Marcus is enveloped in the blackness around her, she takes a better look at the bunker door, the back end of her coils shifting to press curiously against the metal obstacle, pointedly avoiding moving through the slight opening. Hmm. And old section here. Private, as well. I don't think this is the storage of some old storefront. She glances back towards where she left Dhaltuun, before her eyes turn towards Marcus.

"I've got movement, alleyway near the APC. Underground team, watch your backs, we may have contact up here."


”Boss, what the hell is going on?? Marcus, Esra, the others have some uninvited visitors up side. Kilo is in a standoff with them, but i cant see boss. The only info i have is from my link to my bird. I will update as i can.”


Esra's eyes narrow. Contact above. They have... who? Kilo, Hours... their driver, yes? Along with Jason, of course. She releases a small amount of tension she had been letting build up. Not all of it, but some. She speaks quietly to Marcus. "Dhaltuun is staying back, yes?" I should forge ahead with him. The dwarf is a capable magician, and I am better at moving and exploring than sitting still and defending. "Shall I support him in his watch, or move ahead with you?" But I am the newcomer. The decision is theirs until I've proven my worth.

----------

Rolls

To make up for what sound she had been making and returning to her silent motions, as well to keep her voice low and controlled while she whispers: Prowl: 1d100 = 57 / 68% -
Esra Fallows - Just your friendly neighborhood Cyber-Knight!

Status
Personal M.D.C.: 36 / 74 M.D.C.
Cyber-Armor: 52 / 52 M.D.C. - A.R.: 16
Cyber-Knight Plate Armor: Critical Damage! / 65 M.D.C.
Psi-Shield: 80 / 80 M.D.C. - 10% of damage is dealt to shield if parry is successful
I.S.P.: 26 / 83
P.P.E.: 40 / 40

Current Conditions
Telepathy active (16 / 32 rounds left)
Telekinesis active - up to 300 lbs. (29 / 32 rounds left)
Psi-Shield active (77 / 80 rounds left)
Sixth Sense triggered! (No bonuses past 1st melee round.)
Combat Acrobatics - No penalty to strike while moving.
Basic Combat Awareness - Penalties to tech-laden opponent (single opponent).

Constant Effects
Horror Factor 14
User avatar
Esra Fallows
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: The signal for Terror

Postby Captain Cook » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Above ground:
(Kilo, Marcella, Hours, Jason)

ImageImageImageImage

An increasing number of people seem to start pouring into the area. In a few cases heralded by the rather clear rumbling of rubble as it's shoved aside revealing hidden pockets or even the odd tunnel. Those above ground can readily see that the movements are sluggish and slow, but quite deliberate. Not only that, but while it's hard to tell at a glance that some are undead, others are very plainly so, and all of them have had any variety of armour or even just random metal bits grafted to them. Soon they begin to fan out like a small swarm, breaking up into groups to begin lumbering towards those above ground. But that wasn't the half of it. All of them seemed to have some manner of weaponry grafted to them. Lasers, torches, welders, saws, snips, make shift claws and power saws. Any manner of tool and it had been weaponized, or even actual weapons had been grafted on to at least one arm. Those with items capable of ranged combat soon lift their arms and begin firing upon those above ground.

Kilo has a row of heavy duty nails stitch up his armour (-11 MDC) before he activates his force field, but otherwise manages to avoid any of the rather clumsy attacks. And then the zombies begin to move in on him. He might not even notice they don't actually try to avoid his blows, though they do make attempts to knock them aside. In some cases they are successful, in others they are knocked boldly aside or partially crumple under the blows, only to get back up again and resume their advance. For now he only had the small handful to deal with, but there was a fairly solid stream of more headed his way.

Jason meanwhile is caught out half way between the stairs and the APCs when he sees the undead burst forth from several locations, with quite a few of them starting to head in his direction. Hours meanwhile, having clambered about on the Behemoth looking for a suitable way back in has started exploring the interior, and at least for the moment, is unaware of what's going on. He does however begin to hear some scuffling about inside the massive robot from somewhere deeper in. One thing is certain, he isn't alone.

Below ground:
(Marcus, Dhaaltuun, Esra)

Meanwhile near the bottom of the stairs, Dhaltuun has begun setting up a camp of sorts, having expected the team would need some place suitable to take shelter from the coming storm, and some way to properly feed the apparent survivors. Through his link with Marcella he's nearly instantly aware of what's going on above, not to mention he gets a near literal birds eye view (Or at least report) of what's going on. He can see at least five points the zombies are streaming out above ground coupled with several more where only a small group have emerged. Someone had clearly set up quite the trap using undead. But who?

Esra meanwhile presses on with Marcus after what at least appears to be two girls, an older and a younger one based on what few sounds were pieced together as the duo tracked them further in. Esra questions Marcus as to what he would like her to do, only to find that the good Doctor has momentarily frozen up, having suffered a (at least currently) rather mild panic attack that soon subsides (Player didn't post). Esra does manage however to hear some scuffling up ahead. Someone moving boxes or some sort of furniture around in a hurry. It didn't take a genius to tell that either someone was hurriedly building a make shift barricade, setting up defensive positions, or perhaps even moving things aside for some sort of escape tunnel. The latter however didn't seem as likely to Esra but the first two would certainly make sense for terrified and cornered people.

EVERYONE ABOVE GROUND IS NOW IN COMBAT. POST ACCORDINGLY!

Tally:
Kilo: -11 MDC to body armour
User avatar
Captain Cook
Game Master
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
Location: GM: Rifts Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Templar Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest