Dhaltuun summons a Friend

If supernatural evil feels persecuted, you can bet the Templar are responsible.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Dhaltuun summons a Friend

Postby Consumer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 am

One night when the moon is full, Dhaltuun finds himself on a windswept hill at a place of power. He can tell that others have used this spot in past from the remnants of past rituals and small campfire pits nearby. Here is where Dhaltuun will summon his minions, companions to help him in his endeavors. Dhaltuun has made the necessary preparations for summoning. The ritual to commune is time consuming and not without danger, but Dhaltuun manages to open a Communication's Rift to what he hopes is a minion of worth when he gets a reply, a flash of light. The very fabric of reality tears open and out from the tear the sounds of battle can be heard if but distant, and a woman steps forth from the rift.

"Who summons me from the plains of battle?"
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Re: Dhaltuun summons a Friend

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am

Perception 22% / 1d100 = 84 =
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 = / 1d100 = 37 =
APM: 7
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 22 =

Mage Armor - Main Body: 33 / 50

PPE: 115 - Energy Sphere 345 / 345

Consumer -
One night when the moon is full, Dhaltuun finds himself on a windswept hill at a place of power. He can tell that others have used this spot in past from the remnants of past rituals and small campfire pits nearby. Here is where Dhaltuun will summon his minions, companions to help him in his endeavors. Dhaltuun has made the necessary preparations for summoning. The ritual to commune is time consuming and not without danger, but Dhaltuun manages to open a Communication's Rift to what he hopes is a minion of worth when he gets a reply, a flash of light. The very fabric of reality tears open and out from the tear the sounds of battle can be heard if but distant, and a woman steps forth from the rift.

"Who summons me from the plains of battle?"

Dhaltuun sets out his camping grill, and rekindles one of the many campfires. He then staerts to prepare some food. As he is not sure about what he may contact, he starts preparing a little venison, some bird and some vegetables on his camp grill. ((Cook 59% / 1d100 = 40)) Once the food is cooking, Dhaltuun lets out a whistle. Moments later, Marcella lands gently on his arm. ”Hello, beautiful. Tonight we are gonna try to find and maybe add to our little menagerie. Not sure who or what we may find, so please stay up in a tree and wait for me to say it is safe. I cant lose you.’ Dhaltuun gives her a small piece of raw venison before she alofts to a nearby branch.

Dhaltuun then kneels in his prepared area and lays his new breechlocks on either side of him ’just in case.” He then begins the ritual. When the lady emerges, Dhaltuun is stunned for a moment, then he regains his feet and bows deeply. ((Charm: 40% / 1d100 = 93 ))

”Hello M’Lady. My name is Dhaltuun, of the proud Onyxforge clan. I am a follower of the mighty Njord. I was wondering if you would like to join me for a meal and a beer so we can discuss terms of employment for you. I am currently recruiting. Would you be interested? If nothing else – a meal, a little conversation and some drink. “ He gestures towards his grill.
Conditions
PPE: 87 for 26 rds (6 mins 30 sec.)
- Energy Sphere 285 / 285
H.P.: 44 / 44
S.D.C.: 60 / 64
Mage Armor: 32 / 50
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 am

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Hello M’Lady. My name is Dhaltuun, of the proud Onyxforge clan. I am a follower of the mighty Njord. I was wondering if you would like to join me for a meal and a beer so we can discuss terms of employment for you. I am currently recruiting. Would you be interested? If nothing else – a meal, a little conversation and some drink. “ He gestures towards his grill.

The Valkyrie raises an eyebrow at Dhaltuun, before moving closer to where the Dwarven Shifter sits. The Valkyrie looks at the fair Dhaltuun offers, and shakes her head. "So you've summoned me to join you as a companion? What are the terms of the companionship?" The Valkyrie asks as she looks intently at Dhaltuun.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 am

”Well, milady. I am a member of a team named the Templars. We hunt and stop Supernatural evil in all its forms. “ He gently clears his throat, and tends to the grill. ”I am in service to Njord, the sea father. I am his dedicated servant, but I need assistance. I admit to being young, but curious and willing. I am in need of someone to guide me on the path to Valhalla as well be my right hand in all matters.” He offers a mug of beer to the lady, and takes one for himself. ”As my right hand, I will require your opinions, your sword, as well as your shield. We will be a formidable team. Let me know what you think, as well as what you need in return.”
Conditions
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 am

The Valkyrie looks at Dhaltuun as he speaks, her face neutral in expression. She awaits for Dhaltuun to finish his peace before speaking. "I think we can give this a try. I will act as your companion and guide you as you have asked. You may call me Jessica." The Valkyrie finally responds and proceeds to sit down next to Dhaltuun. "So what are we doing now."

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Dhaltuun Onyxforge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Dhaltuun finishes his meal and beer, then wipes his mouth with a napkin. ’well. The team and I just recovered a big robot called a behemoth. It is being repaired right now, and the team is doing whatever they like doing in their relaxing time.” Dhaltuun refills his mug and offers Jessica more. ”If you like we can walk back and I can show you around, find you a spot to stash your gear. Maybe meet the others.” He gets up and slowly packs up. As he finishes, he looks at jessica. In a calm, straight voice, while locking eyes with her ”I swear to uphold the honor of my name and the name of my lord...To you I swear to defend your honor, virtue, and self with all my abilities. I know not wha the future brings, but we can face it together. You will be my second in command. As well, I will need your assistance in other non combat situations. By the way, I love to cook.....I hope you know your way around a kitchen.” he grins and stands. He extends his hand ”Shall we?”
Conditions
Nightvision 100 ft
Current form – dwarf
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to Templar Adventure Forum