Skyfallen

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 59
JIC D20:1d20 = 7; D100: 1d100 = 79
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); ]Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)

Carl watches the Hillbillies run away from the site. *I wonder if they will ever realize that being afraid actually saved their lives.* Once the men are out of the area, Carl says, "Lets inspect their truck to see if they loaded anything of value." If anything of value is in the truck, Carl will have the item(s) moved to the APC.
Erg wrote:Assuming Erg eventually learns at least as much as was listed in previous GM post .. he will say to the others:
"It's a speed booster for faster than light travel. Very advanced stuff. This piece alone might be worth several hundred million credits to most high-tech companies like Wilks, NorthernGun, NGR, and such."

"Unless someone knows of a way to salvage this thing in record time, we will have to leave it, at least for now. Since they left the hovertruck, we are going to take it with us. We can blow it up later or used it as a diversion." *If this is any indication of the wreckage, this thing might not be flyable and will need to be destroyed.*

Carl listens to what the others have to say before seeing about starting the hovercraft and steering everyone towards their objective.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 5, 1d100 = 75
PER: 1d100 = 41 vs. 51%

Vheld watches the looters go, satisfied that his gambit has worked and that the team's presence is still unknown. Oblivious to the 'eye in the sky', he sets down Bel'Dar and inspects the piece of tech the looters were working on. Although he might vaguely recognize contra-gravity or FTL-related tech, Vheld's interests always lay in other arenas. Once he and the others figure out that it's too heavy to move or teleport, he loses interest and lets the likes of Erg and Lahz drool over the thing.

Carl wrote:"Unless someone knows of a way to salvage this thing in record time, we will have to leave it, at least for now.
Vheld shakes his head. "I could summon a warrior horde to carry it through a rift back to MercTown, but that would severely tax my energies, and from what the others are saying it doesn't sound like this is that valuable to us. The only other thing I could do is send it into a dimensional void for a couple of months. We'd have to come back to this spot to get it later, but it'd probably be a lot easier after the main mission is done. It's not a cheap spell to cast, but unless we find a bunch more of these things my reserves should be able to handle it."

If Carl agrees with the plan, Vheld will tap one of his energy spheres and cast Void on the component ((-700 PPE, not deducted)). Either way, once their business with the device is concluded Vheld will remount Bel'Dar and resume the trip towards their objective (unless one of the others stops him).
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 127/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 3 1000/1000, 1 195/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 1000/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Erg » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Rolls Carried
Carl wrote:"Unless someone knows of a way to salvage this thing in record time, we will have to leave it, at least for now. Since they left the hovertruck, we are going to take it with us. We can blow it up later or used it as a diversion.".


Erg ponders for a moment .. It's too big for any incantation I know to work directly on it .. I can accelerate my rate of time, but the incantation is too expensive to do it long enough for a while project like this (time slip) .. I could make a more energy efficient device, but that could take weeks or months .. or it's too big for the likes of the hyperbolic time chamber tent .. Maybe I would eventually be able to build a big enough tent for such , but not something I have on me right now .. and I don't know if 6x time is fast enough to satisfy Carl .. hmm .. but maybe I could make something with bent space .. like a combination of the pockets and the time hole bigger on the inside to fit such a thing , but on the outside small enough to carry .. hmm .. but we would still need to be able to move the object to put it inside .. and again time to build such .. unless Vheld teleports the dirt from under it .. or wait .. can he make a rift big enough under it for the whole thing to just fall through it and go where he sends the other end of the portal?

Erg says, "How big can our rift/portals be? I mean there are rifts bigger than this whole thing is. If a large enough rift could be created under it, gravity would do the work of pulling it through into the rift to where-ever it comes out .. Otherwise the other ideas I have would be for devices I might be able to build given enough time weeks or months, but not something I have on me to use right now."
Erg Flux
Status
HP(34) .. SDC(20) .. ISP(58) .. PPE(144/144) .. Sustain Sleep2Hr/day no eat,drink,breath (7d)
•On Person Gear, Utility Belt, Miniature PPE(180) Battery Regen10/hr , Updraft TW Shoes 8PPE 30m 50Spd
•(VS)VehicleStopper 300ft 6d6MD+KnockBack Amo1 (1reload take 4 actions)
•MiserShard 2d6MDC/SDC , Wielder heals damage dealt PFWE-p.156 , Damage Doesn't Heal Normally PFWE-p.156
•MDC Executive Business Suit Coat MDC 8 Mods: Naruni Forcefield 160MDC 12hrs regen4/min , TW Energy Conversion Field 10PPE 14min
•MDC Executive Slacks MDC 3 Dimensional Pockets : FR 41 norm VS Rounds , FL VS itself & 10 TW enhanced VS Rounds additional 9ft radius +7d4 fireball
•WingBoard Crescent 5PPE 60MPH (120leyline) VTOL 160MDC Bonuses: +2Int, +3d , +1s, +20% Piloting Skill Checks
User avatar
Erg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am
Location: Rifts Earth: Spook Squad Bound

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Perception [39%]: 1d100 = 3 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 3
JiC D100: 1d100 = 76

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 19

SNAFU wrote:The alien object appears to be a thruster of some kind.
Strange Alien Propulsion Unit
Dimensions:
Height: 16 feet (4.8 m).
Width: 54 feet (1 6.4 m).
Length: 48 feet (14.6 m).
Weight: 40 tons.
More info by telemechanics only
Contra-Gravity Quad-Sled:
The Contra-Gravity Quad-Sleds are four companion booster modules which allow ships to increase there faster than light speeds. This external attachment is used for long-range craft. The unit is rather large and bulky, but has the convenience of being disengaged and attached as needed.
M.D.C. by Location:
*Main Body - 3000
**External Field Arrays (2) - 500 each
*If all the M.D.C. is depleted the unit no longer functions.
**The External Field Arrays are -3 to strike due to their size. Also, if they are destroyed, the FTL speed is reduced by half.
Range: Ties into the ships core.
Speed: Boosts FTL speed by 50%
Dimensions:
Height: 16 feet (4.8 m).
Width: 54 feet (1 6.4 m).
Length: 48 feet (14.6 m).
Weight: 40 tons.


Lahz steps out of the hover trailer where he has been diligently blocking out the joys of working on tiny mechanical fusion devices in a moving non-laboratory setting (OOC: He previously indicated intent to pull SAMAS rail guns and power sources for future use).

The Psi-Tech is largely lost in his own world as he tinkers until he sees an indicator blinking from Ray who is up front piloting. We stopped again, crap when did that happen?. The Elf snatches up his beam-cannon and hops out to find the Locals(?) high-tailing it the hell out of the area, and a huge booster-looking device trying to do an impression of a plow. Lahz pads up the trench to the big device, with Tony in tow.

He receives Erg's evaluation with the urgent interest of an enraptured student and breaks into a nearly 1-ton run the last 100 meters, "Wow. Intergalactic technology. Fascinating!!! Jack is right, it's a booster. I can't tell if it is a fully contained modular system. Contragravity means it should have lift capabilities ... I wonder," the Elf places a gauntleted hand on the hull and Telemechanically checks for remote monitoring by any external systems (whether active monitoring or periodic check-ins), "It appears to be 1 of a 4 part system. I am going to see if I can get it moving. If it has onboard controls for individual maneuvering ... We might be able to re-attach it to transport a damn impressive amount of salvage."

Lahz will (barring objection) mentally reach out to evaluate and diagnose the Booster's operative systems (will it work, and at what level? 30%, 15%?), onboard controls, and remote maneuvering systems operability using:.
Machine & Electrical Diagnosis (6 ISP, 14 Min)

If the Booster is operational (and does not have any determinable storage or secure location to hole-up), Lahz will climb up on top with Tony and try to locate somewhere he can sit and the Tiger-bot can keep him in place so that The Psi-Tech can try to fire it up and get it to a stationary hover ~10ft off the ground using:
Telemechanic Mental Operation (12 ISP, 110', 7 Min)



11d100 = 640
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Whisper » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 41/58%
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 2;JIC d100: 1d100 = 42

Lily briefly listens to the techie-types geek out about the new found device. Wonderful. All this way for a cargo sled., she thinks, unimpressed.

Deciding that the best use of her time is going back to scanning for threats, Whisper cycles through her suit's optics and sensors continuously. ((Sensory Equipment 1d100 = 82/65%)) While her suit seems almost motionless, her trio of ghostly tutors approach and Doc speaks.

"Well now, ma'am, what exactly are you doing at the moment?", he asks.
"Uh, scanning. Scanning for enemies.", Whisper answers softly.
"You know, you ought to rely on your own senses more.", Bill suggests.
Whisper pauses, and looks around with her own eyes while Belle merely thinks Deviant.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm

((Rolls Carried))
Vheld wrote:Vheld shakes his head. "I could summon a warrior horde to carry it through a rift back to MercTown, but that would severely tax my energies, and from what the others are saying it doesn't sound like this is that valuable to us. The only other thing I could do is send it into a dimensional void for a couple of months. We'd have to come back to this spot to get it later, but it'd probably be a lot easier after the main mission is done. It's not a cheap spell to cast, but unless we find a bunch more of these things my reserves should be able to handle it."

Carl is about to agree with Vheld idea to send it to a dimensional void, when he hears Lahz begin to talk.
Lahz wrote:"Wow. Intergalactic technology. Fascinating!!! Jack is right, it's a booster. I can't tell if it is a fully contained modular system. Contragravity means it should have lift capabilities ... I wonder," the Elf places a gauntleted hand on the hull and Telemechanically checks for remote monitoring by any external systems (whether active monitoring or periodic check-ins), "It appears to be 1 of a 4 part system. I am going to see if I can get it moving. If it has onboard controls for individual maneuvering ... We might be able to re-attach it to transport a damn impressive amount of salvage."

"OK, give it a try, but we do not have a lot of time so unless you can do what you want to try quickly, it might be best to let Vheld send it to the void and retrieve it later." Although no expression is shown on his face, Carl is eager for Lahz to succeed in his attempt to get the thing working, but if it looks like it is not working or will take a long time, Carl will turn to Vheld and have him send it to a dimensional void.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vinograd » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:29 am

Perception: 1d100 = 80/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 19; 1d100 = 33
Conditions: Metamorphosis: Human (6.5 hours), Sitting on the Roof of the Vehicle with his lunchable.
Statistical Info
Natural M.D.C.: 432/432
I.S.P.: 100/98
P.P.E.: 210/129
Talisman of Armor M.D.C.: 100/100 *Not Active* 3/2.
*Active* TW Dragon Flight Harness.


Detect Ambush 1d100 = 28/47%
Detect Concealment 1d100 = 76/52%

Vino is amused when the hillbillies run off. I wonder what they taste like? Vino muses as he scans the area with his metamorphosed eyes. Vino's hearing is sharp enough to hear the techs talk about the find, but the whole thing quickly becomes boring for the dragon hatchling. As Vinograd watches the area, he draws the knife he got from the now months dead slaver and begins to fiddle with it twirling it about in his hand. I wonder how long they're going to talk about the pile of machinery? Vino thinks again to himself.
Vinograd
"We are a product of our upbringing, not of our genetics." Vinograd
M.D.C.: 422/422
P.P.E.: 129/129
I.S.P.: 88/88
User avatar
Vinograd
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Location: Spook Squad PC

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 am

Perception: 1d100 = 71/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 86

Conditions
  • H.P.: 101/101
  • S.D.C.: 177/177
  • I.S.P.: 349/366
    Harvester
  • 0/4:00 minutes
  • +1 on initiative
  • +1 to dodge
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry
  • Cannot be surprised by sneak attacks
  • Damages creatures vulnerable to magic
  • Fire, heat, electrical and all energy attacks, including magic, do half damage.
    Psionic Crystal Armor
  • 35/35 MDC
  • Psionic Forcefield
  • 50/70 MDC
  • 3/4 Activations
    Cloak of Protection
  • 150/150 MDC
  • AR: 12
  • +2 to all saving throws
    Ring of Invisibility
  • 9:45/10 minutes
  • 1/3 Activations


Watching the Hillbillies flee, Minerva cracks an invisible smile. You idiots have no idea what would happen if this didn't work. After they leave, Minerva joins the others (still invisible) in observing the piece of fallen technology. While she isn't even close to the level of Lahz or Erg, she was a fan of technology and had a basic understanding of how to fix some things. She takes one look at the rocket booster and says "This is way beyond me. Don't think I could carry it with my Telekinesis if I tried. And I can carry a lot." She lets the tech folks do their thing while she keeps an eye out for any more trouble.
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:41 pm

SNAFU on Hangouts wrote:Reprogramming Booster is Plausible but will require: 1) hook it up to a power source, 2) reprogram/negotiate with the on-board A.I. Estimated Completion 1.5hrs

OOC: Did this estimate include Lahz's RCC ability to do mechanical fixes in 1/2 time?

Lahz wrote:Perception [39%]: Original post: 1d100 = 3 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20 = 3
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100 = 76


ISP: 185/191

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: Original post: 1d100 = 19

After wandering around the Booster for a while, Lahz determines the requirements to get the Booster re-activated, "It appears that the Booster isn't going to be as quick as hoped. Probably, 90 minutes, and this thing has it's own AI. Given that the AI may have distinct allegiences, it may be better to put this off until later."


((He will not use Telemechanic Mental Operation after all))
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 am

Vheld wrote:JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 5, Original post: 1d100 = 75
PER: Original post: 1d100 = 41 vs. 51%


Vheld nods at Carl's instructions and stands by while Lahz takes a crack at salvaging the anti-gravity platform. Upon hearing the psi-tech's updated timetable, Vheld glances again at Carl but agrees with the assessment that at least 90 minutes is too long to wait outside of their final destination. Vheld then draws energy from one of his spheres, chants for a few seconds, and causes the platform to vanish into a black mist ((-700 PPE)).

"That will keep it for a couple months. Let's move."
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 127/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 3 1000/1000, 1 195/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 1000/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Carl wrote:Perception[90]:Original post: 1d100 = 59
JIC D20:Original post: 1d20 = 7; D100: Original post: 1d100 = 79
Vheld wrote:Vheld nods at Carl's instructions and stands by while Lahz takes a crack at salvaging the anti-gravity platform. Upon hearing the psi-tech's updated timetable, Vheld glances again at Carl but agrees with the assessment that at least 90 minutes is too long to wait outside of their final destination. Vheld then draws energy from one of his spheres, chants for a few seconds, and causes the platform to vanish into a black mist .

"That will keep it for a couple months. Let's move."

"Sounds good." Carl begins heading in the direction of the craft. "Keep an eye out for anything else that may have come from the downed ship"
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby SNAFU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:25 am

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: PA 111 Feb 03, 08:45,
CLIMATE: Mild Winter Morning, no wind
VISIBILITY: Sky remains clear, visibility is good.
TERRAIN: Kansas Scrub
LOCATION : less than 50 miles from the monolith
LEY LINE: None.


Actions and conversations happen as intended. Vheld uses his Void incantation as intended. Erg and Lahz both know all there is to know about the device without turning it on.

The Spooks opt to deal with the discarded booster in the most expedient manner available and so Vheld dismisses the offending technological burden into a void dimension for several months.

They proceed forward, and as they do it becomes more and more obvious that the monolithic tower looming ahead is indeed their target.

Image

However, between them and the tower are three more booster engines. Similarly discarded the others are strewn haphazardly over the next 30 miles or so.

The Spooks proceed cautiously to the next one which is about 5 miles away from their previous location. The Spooks now must consider what to do with the second booster system before them.

While manning the radar, Whisper detects some incoming bogeys coming from behind them and about 30 miles away. They are flying low and she is unable to tell the numbers but they are moving very fast and directly towards your current position. They will be in weapons' range in roughly 3 minutes.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 6

Conditions
  • H.P.: 101/101
  • S.D.C.: 177/177
  • I.S.P.: 349/366
    Harvester
  • 0/4:00 minutes
  • +1 on initiative
  • +1 to dodge
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry
  • Cannot be surprised by sneak attacks
  • Damages creatures vulnerable to magic
  • Fire, heat, electrical and all energy attacks, including magic, do half damage.
    Psionic Crystal Armor
  • 35/35 MDC
  • Psionic Forcefield
  • 50/70 MDC
  • 3/4 Activations
    Cloak of Protection
  • 150/150 MDC
  • AR: 12
  • +2 to all saving throws
    Ring of Invisibility
  • 0/10 minutes
  • 1/3 Activations


"More of the same. Vheld, can you hide this one as well or shall we keep moving?" When Whisper mentions the incoming bogies, Minerva sighs. "How many must we kill before they understand?" She unslings her Ion Rifle and takes a knee, pointing in the direction that the bogies are reported to be coming from. When the time grows closer, Minerva will aim down her sights and wait for one of them to show it's face.
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vinograd » Tue May 01, 2018 7:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 36/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 31
Conditions: Metamorphosis: Human (06:20 hours), Sitting on the Roof of the Vehicle with his lunchable.
Statistical Info
Natural M.D.C.: 432/432
I.S.P.: 100/98
P.P.E.: 210/129
Talisman of Armor M.D.C.: 100/100 *Not Active* 3/2.
*Active* TW Dragon Flight Harness.


Skills:
Detect Concealment 1d100 = 56/52% Fail
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 76/47% Fail


Vinograd is enjoying the sense of peace on the roof of the team vehicle. The vistas he's passed have been a pleasure for the Royal Frilled Dragon, as he is more than used to blasted rocky wastelands of his homeland. Vino is unsurprised when they come upon another of the strange mechanical devices that they found a bit earlier. This spaceship sheded many parts before finally crashing. But from the view ahead, it seems to still have much more left intact.
Vinograd
"We are a product of our upbringing, not of our genetics." Vinograd
M.D.C.: 422/422
P.P.E.: 129/129
I.S.P.: 88/88
User avatar
Vinograd
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Location: Spook Squad PC

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Thu May 03, 2018 9:51 am

JIC: 1d20 = 10, 1d100 = 50
PER: 1d100 = 95 vs. 51%

Vheld stifles a sigh at the sight of three more booster engines.

Minerva wrote:"More of the same. Vheld, can you hide this one as well or shall we keep moving?"
To Minerva, and Carl, Vheld says "I can, but doing so will severely deplete my energies. I'm not sure they'd be worth the effort- given that our principal objective is only thirty miles away, if we maintain some reconnaissance patrols during our salvage operation we should be able to monitor the vicinity for any attempts by the locals to retrieve one of these things for themselves."

"While I have no doubt that these First Apocalypse Cavalry fellows are resourceful, even they could not steal away something as massive as one of these boosters quickly. Not without devoting enough resources and manpower to the effort that we'd see them coming from miles off. Either way, we should be able to keep an eye on these boosters and have plenty of warning to drive off the competition. With a little luck, we may even find something on board the craft that would facilitate our retrieving them."

On the subject of incoming bogies, Vheld ponders their situation. He brings Bel'Dar along the APC to consult with Carl. "It may be time to fight. My minions can use their elemental magic to obscure the area, but I wouldn't want to rely on that to fend off a determined search. Our best chance may be to quickly and completely overwhelm them so that they do not radio for reinforcements. If so, I can at least jam their communications. Shall we prepare?"

If Carl agrees, Vheld will set up some battle preparations. He'll start by casting frequency jamming, and invincible armor on Brokswa (who will be staying behind in the APC). He will also cast targeted deflection on himself (Total -75 PPE).
Last edited by Vheld on Mon May 14, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 127/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 3 1000/1000, 1 195/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 1000/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 46
JIC D20:1d20 = 11; D100: 1d100 = 5
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); ]Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Vheld wrote:To Minerva, and Carl, Vheld says "I can, but doing so will severely deplete my energies. I'm not sure they'd be worth the effort- given that our principal objective is only thirty miles away, if we maintain some reconnaissance patrols during our salvage operation we should be able to monitor the vicinity for any attempts by the locals to retrieve one of these things for themselves."

"While I have no doubt that these First Apocalypse Cavalry fellows are resourceful, even they could not steal away something as massive as one of these boosters quickly. Not without devoting enough resources and manpower to the effort that we'd see them coming from miles off. Either way, we should be able to keep an eye on these boosters and have plenty of warning to drive off the competition. With a little luck, we may even find something on board the craft that would facilitate our retrieving them."

"It may be time to fight. My minions can use their elemental magic to obscure the area, but I wouldn't want to rely on that to fend off a determined search. Our best chance may be to quickly and completely overwhelm them so that they do not radio for reinforcements. If so, I can at least jam their communications. Shall we prepare?"
Carl replies, "Yeah, save your energy, it will take them some time to move these things. I would like to get an idea of what we will be facing, but you are right, it is time to take it to them." To everyone Carl says, "OK everyone, we are going to take the party to our guest. Everyone spread out, lets hit them from multiple directions and make sure that one shot cannot hit more than one of us at a time. Vehicles and Robots, move further down toward the crash area, to be honest, I want to use you as bait. Hopefully they will be so occupied with paying attention to the vehicle and machines down the road that the rest of us can hit them as the pass. Then you light them up when they notice us."

Carl looks around to ensure that everyone was listening. "If anyone has anything to say or suggest, do it now, we do not have a lot of time."

Once everyone has said their piece, Carl goes invisible and flies straight up getting will above the projected level that the bogeys are flying.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Whisper » Sun May 06, 2018 12:48 am

Perception: 1d100 = 12/58%
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 11;JIC d100: 1d100 = 30

"Incoming bandits.", Whisper blurts out when she detects radar contacts heading towards the group. She tries to get a radar lock, but with them moving so low and fast, she just can't seem to.

"I can't tell how many.", she finally admits. "But they're moving real fast."

Stupid Naruni junk! I bet a SAMAS would pick 'em up!

Carl wrote:"If anyone has anything to say or suggest, do it now, we do not have a lot of time."

"Bait 'em further up by the crash site, roger. I'm a master baiter.", Whisper confirms snickering. She lights her engines and rockets forward to try and lure the presumed enemy in, staying as low to the ground as she dares.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Skyfallen

Postby SNAFU » Sun May 13, 2018 2:32 pm

The group follows Carl's instructions and spreads out with the vehicles pulling ahead as bait. Actions taken as intended, in accordance with above.

The vehicles and those with them are a mile ahead of Carl's group.

The incoming craft are Coalition warplanes! 4 of them, flying low at about 300' altitude. (Successful Intelligence roll: Talon Stealth; Coalition War Campaign p.176) The big boys have arrived to the party ahead of schedule.

The group layout being what it is Carl's group gets a round of prep and a round of attacks.

The group with the vehicles get's two rounds of prep. The enemy planes will be engaging next GM post.


Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 39
JIC D20:1d20 = 5; D100: 1d100 = 94
Conditions
Activated:Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Hovering invisible in the air and watching the planes get closer to the group, Carl sighs, *It had to be warplanes and four of them!* Carl puts a white shuriken in one hand and a red one in the other. *Time to really test Erg's OBERT shield* Carl activates Erg's OBERT device as he gets ready to grab the attention of the planes. Just before he attacks, he says over the radio "OK, jam them and hit them hard." Just before the planes are directly below him, Carl activates the red shuriken to cause a fireball to explode about 100 feet in front of the lead air plane. He then activates the white shuriken to cause lightning to strike the lead airplane. Carl tries to guesstimate the angle the plane will bank and attempts to hit it with another bolt of lightning. He tries to ensure that bolt strikes are clearly coming from above the planes. Carl will stay invisible and attempt to move in the air while avoiding the planes.

APM: 8
Initiative: 1d20+7 = 15

1: Put white and red shurikens in his hands.
2: Activates the OBERT device.
3: Using Red shuriken cause a fireball to explode in front of the planes
4: Using White shuriken attacks lead plane with lightning. 1d20+3 = 11 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 40MD
5: Using White shuriken attacks lead plane with lightning. 1d20+3 = 15 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 40MD
6: Puts away the shurikens while moving a little higher.
7: Arms himself with the "Spear of the Cyclops"
8: Reserved for dodge 1d20+12 = 18
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Mon May 14, 2018 7:36 am

Perception [39%]: 1d100 = 19 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 12
JiC D100: 1d100 = 34

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 16

Lahz activates his forcefield then pulls out his beam cannon so he can take up a position atop the the APC to try and render some form of defense, "Tigger (Tony) jamming same as before ... " He will blast as soon as he has a clear shot favoring speed and putting heavy damage quickly over the course of slowly aimed shots.

He will dodge as needed.

APM: 9
Init +2: 1d20+2 = 17

1) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 16, 10d4*10 = 210 MD & direct Tony
2) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 24, 10d4*10 = 300 *2[crit] = 600MD & direct Tony
3) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 14, 10d4*10 = 260 MD
4) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 16, 10d4*10 = 190 MD
5) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 22, 10d4*10 = 280 MD
6) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 7, 10d4*10 = 220 MD
7) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 19, 10d4*10 = 220 MD
8] Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 19, 10d4*10 = 270 MD
9) Pulse Blast w Cannon at farthest Talon once it comes within range. 1d20+5 = 7, 10d4*10 = 280 MD

Dodges as Needed [+8]: 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 17, 1d20+8 = 10, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 24

((Tony:. WIDE BAND Radio Reciever & Transmitter & Radio System Scrambler (Sourcebook 1, Pg 28): Range: 300 miles;)
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Mon May 14, 2018 8:08 am

Initiative: 1d20 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 6, 1d100 = 44
PER: 1d100 = 52 vs. 51%
APM: 7

Conditions: Invincible armor (250/250 MDC, 30m00s, regen 1d6/melee, -15% physical skills, 1/2 damage from energy), Targeted deflection (2m30s; PP+Targeting+3 to parry; 13+ energy blast hits attacker)

Intelligence- 1d100 = 82 vs. 91%
To identify the fighters

"Brokswa, move into position to destroy one of those fighters. Sshir, stay with the APC. Be prepared to counter any missile volleys they send your way. Slithn, you're with me." Brokswa grins, gets his armor spell from Vheld, then moves off to prepare to intercept one of the aircraft.

Vheld will move out with the others on Bel'Dar. Along the way, he radios Lahz. "My magical frequency jamming has a limited range- something technological would likely be more effective." With his spell prep finished, and most of his attacks too limited in range to affect the aircraft until they get close, Vheld has little to do but wait once he gets in position. To Slithn, he says "Hold back for the time being- you are my contingency plan."

Once the planes are within a couple thousand feet, however, Vheld starts casting spells. He will first attempt to slow all four aircraft, then he will launch a pair of meteors at the two craft that no team members are close to (i.e., outside the meteors' blast radii) with the hope of disabling some of the Talons' secondary systems courtesy of the explosion. Then, Vheld will fire his staff.

Actions 1-2: Speed of the snail ((-50 PPE)); 1d6 = 2 targets (based on the biggest threats at the time of casting).
Actions 3-4: Cast meteor at the biggest threat with no Spooks near it ((-75 PPE)); 1d6*10 = 50+20 MD to 40-ft. radius.
Actions 5-6: Cast meteor at the biggest threat with no Spooks near it ((-75 PPE)); 1d6*10 = 10+20 MD to 40-ft. radius.
Action 7: Fire lightning bolt from storm staff at the biggest threat. 1d20+2 = 7, 6d6 = 27 MD.

Auto-deflections (+4): 7d20:
12, 14, 18, 3, 6, 20, 12


Brokswa
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 45
APM: 5

Conditions: Invincible armor (250/250 MDC, 30m00s, regen 1d6/melee, -15% physical skills, 1/2 damage from energy)

Vaguely reminded of some battles in his home in the Three Galaxies, Brokswa is eager to join the fray. As soon as the team engages the planes, Brokswa flies to one and lands on the cockpit. Be proceeds to begin pounding into it with Al Bolga- he will easily match the aircraft's speed if it somehow dislodges him and continue with his goal of pounding the pilot into jelly.

Action 1: Fly onto the cockpit at Mach 6.
Actions 2-4: Strikes with Al Bolga.
Strikes (+6): 4d20:
19, 8, 3, 16

Damage rolls: 4d12 = 33, 4d12 = 13, 4d12 = 15, 4d12 = 34
((I converted his normal 4d6 punch damage to d12 for purposes of making the post easier to read/write- it's a small penalty so I figured it'd be ok.))

Auto-parries (+10): 5d20:
12, 12, 3, 10, 2


Sshir
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 6, 1d100 = 4
APM: 5

All of Sshir's actions are reserved for contingencies. If the APCs are targeted by missile volleys, Sshir will create a wall of ice ((-40 PPE, not deducted)) between the missiles and the team's vehicles.

Bel'Dar
Initiative: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 59
APM: 5

As usual, Bel'Dar will concentrate on defense.

Auto-dodges (+8): 6d20:
11, 20, 20, 9, 20, 8
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 127/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 3 1000/1000, 1 195/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 1000/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

Perception: 1d100 = 29/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 54

Conditions
  • H.P.: 101/101
  • S.D.C.: 177/177
  • I.S.P.: 349/366
    Harvester
  • 0/4:00 minutes
  • +1 on initiative
  • +1 to dodge
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry
  • Cannot be surprised by sneak attacks
  • Damages creatures vulnerable to magic
  • Fire, heat, electrical and all energy attacks, including magic, do half damage.
    Psionic Crystal Armor
  • 35/35 MDC
  • Psionic Forcefield
  • 50/70 MDC
  • 3/4 Activations
    Cloak of Protection
  • 150/150 MDC
  • AR: 12
  • +2 to all saving throws
    Ring of Invisibility
  • 0/10 minutes
  • 1/3 Activations


Intelligence: 1d100 = 2/65%

Minerva stares down the sight of her rifle, targeting a fast moving plane. Once she has a shot, she'll fire an Ion bolt into its wing, hoping to disable the craft. Watching as other Spooks start to lay down fire, Minerva cracks a slight smile. Esto es lo que podrían arrojarnos? Recognizing the plane designs from her studies of the Coalition, she informs the team of their design. "Stealth planes! I'm going for the wings!"


Initiative: 1d20+3 = 5
APM: 5

Actions 1-3: Called/Aimed Shot using Ion Pulse Rifle at Wing of plane. Strike: 1d20+5 = 11 Damage: 4d6 = 13 MD
Actions 4-5: Called Shot using Ion Pulse Rifle at Wing of plane. Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 Damage: 4d6 = 13 MD

Translations
Esto es lo que podrían arrojarnos?=This is what they could throw at us?
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Previous

Return to Spook Squad Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest