Skyfallen

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 22
JIC D20:1d20 = 4; D100:1d100 = 38
Conditions
Activated: OBERT device; Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Vheld wrote:To Carl, Vheld will say "I recommend we rift back to MercTown directly. We can retrieve the booster I cast into the void as some additional salvage and pick up the others later." Assuming they're still alive.

Carl turns his head and looks towards the open doors. *Getting in would be no problem, but could I get back out again? Returning with this cargo and if the ship leaves without anyone else getting access to it will be fulfilling our contract in my eyes. So I guess there is no need to rest my life without knowing if there is at least the possibility of gaining something worthy of the attempt.* On the outside Carl stays expressionless, but on the inside it feels like he let out a big sigh. To Vheld he says, "Yeah, as much as I would love to take a look inside that ship, you are right, we should take the offering and depart. After we get to town, lets find a place where we can examine them away from prying eyes. To see what is in them and to ensure that it is safe enough to turn over to our client."

*If the others are still alive, I hope they are smart enough to stay that way.*
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Perception [39%]: 1d100 = 1 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 11
JiC D100: 1d100 = 24

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 41
Forcefield: 160/160

Ace of Spades wrote:A large doorway opens and out floats two large metallic crates. There is nothing but darkness within the ship. One crate is ten feet high, twenty feet long and about six feet wide. The second is three feet high, seven feet long and three feet wide. They stop right in front of Lahz. At this point the boosters start moving away from you, and unless you try to do something to prevent it they seem to be reattaching themselves to the ship. As the doors start to close you can see some movement from within. All but Vheld can see two featureless floating metallic objects moving away from the closing doors. The voice of the ship begins broadcasting once again in the same ridiculous amount of languages.

Photographic and geographic evidence has been taken as proof of the transaction. Have a nice day. You have exactly one hour to depart and then this ship will attempt to leave this world and return to the corporation. Please be careful as you exit because the ordinance that was launched will continue on their trajectory as soon as the current status of spatio-temporal uncertainty has ended.


As Joker issues his orders, Lahz offers a mechanical nod, then turns and walks his Marauder back into the APC before tapping his radio live, "Ray, Tony. Load up the floating crates. That thing just told us we are being filmed for proof of the transaction. Me? I don't think I want to meet whoever the purchasers were supposed to be, so I'll be right back. Please don't take us through the Portal until I am back in my damn body ..."

The Psi-Tech will then do a quick mental-dive into his Marauder's Combat-Computer(CS War Machine Pg 105) and memorize some visual schematics Total Recall (2 ISP). Next, he once more commences Astral Projection (-8 ISP, 70 Minutes), assuming an intangible and invisible state so that he can sink through the floor, into the ground, and then through the ground over to the interior of the ship.

*Like HELL there is going to be a video of the Spook Squad when they get back to wherever this thing goes.*

Utilizing Telemechanics (0 ISP, 5'), Speed Reading (2 ISP, 42.00 Min), Telemechanic Mental Operation (12 ISP, 110', 7.00 Min) and/or Telemechanic Possession (50 ISP, 70', 14 Min), Lahz rises up through the structure seeking the surveillance systems and recording devices embedded within the massive ship. Thankfully, because he can fly at near-sonic speeds without disturbing the air, he hopes to to his destination quickly so that he can re-program/alter the images. Lahz has no concern with the transaction being completed, he just wants someone else taking the heat if the buyers come collecting.

To that end, if/when he is able to locate the correct systems and files (and thanks to his Formerly-Coalition-Marauder PA (a former Terror Trooper)) he replaces the transaction footage, and all footage and recordings he is able to locate of the Spooks, with images of:

A CTX-50 Linebacker Coalition Heavy Assault Tank (CS War Machine Pg 153), and a Deathbringer APC (CS War Machine Pg 160) flying up, deploying 2 Glitter-Boy Killer Power Armors (CS War Machine Pg 110), and a squad of black-armored Deadboys (1 for each of the Spooks or his own Bots, clad in CA-7 Special Forces Heavy Deadboy Armor (CS War Machine Pg 103). He replaces radar readings/signatures, whatever 'geographic evidence' is supposed to be, and every other setting/measurement he can locate, and wipes any audio-recordings.

Computer Programming 83%: EP Crit Success
Cryptography 60%: EP Crit Success
Electronic Countermeasures 51%: EP Crit Success
Read Sensory Equipment 83%: EP Crit Success

Then, the tech-ghost checks for whether he himself was captured on any interal monitoring and wipes it clean (leaving himself a 5 minute captured-loop of time on the systems where he can slip out unnoticed) so that he can return to the others. Upon return the Elf does not engage his radio "Back. Go go go ..."

-76 ISP[?]
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vinograd » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:23 am

Perception:1d100 = 41/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 24
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Vinograd yawns at the whole scenario. "This was really anti-climactic." Vino says mimicing only what the others seem to be expressing. Vino shrugs and moves away from the ship. "So back to MercTown it is then?" Vino asks while following Vheld around, not having anyone else to really bother. Vino is amused by Minerva's display of psychic might and lets out a small child-like giggle.
Vinograd
"We are a product of our upbringing, not of our genetics." Vinograd
M.D.C.: 422/422
P.P.E.: 129/129
I.S.P.: 88/88
User avatar
Vinograd
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Location: Spook Squad PC

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 pm

There is no place like home!

Carl gives the orders and while the others pack up the crates, Lahz does a little recon. He only sees what he thinks are robots of various shapes and sizes. It takes him about 45 minutes of the hour to find and do what he needs to do. He is surprised at the ease at which he breaks through completely alien code, deletes their images and replaces it with coalition images. He is a programming freak and it looks like he is completely successful at covering the aliens' mistake in the transfer of the crates. He heads back and Vheld opens a rift to the Haunt. They make it home safely with two completely unknown crates and a massively oversized ego from the psychic elf. (Subtract the ISP and PPE used from all parties.)

What do you do??
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 46/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 75

"There was no mention of leaving the packages sealed. Shall we open them?" If allowed, Minerva will pry open the large crate first and observe the item(s) inside. If it is unclear what the object is, she will perform an Object Read on it/them. She'll then continue with the small crate and do the same.

If she's not allowed to open them or after she has opened them, she will mention that "They gave us the frequency to contact them. Let's drop off our cargo and retrieve the rest of our payment."
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 am

JIC: 1d20 = 5, 1d100 = 91
PER: 1d100 = 67 vs. 51%

Vheld will direct his physically stronger minions to assist with the crates as needed. He will then wait around for Lahz to do his thing, bored and mildly irritated at delay. Once they're ready to leave and Vheld has rifted them all back, he will defer Minerva's question to Carl, shrugging if asked whether taking a peek violates the spirit of their agreement. Vheld doesn't have much interest in technology, and is confident of his ability to extract credits from their employer regardless, but he will look on with idle curiosity because several aspects of this mission reminded him of home.

Vheld will then dismiss his minions to slumber in their usual hideout in the Haunt's basement. Should Carl want the shifter to accompany him to meet their employer and finish the job, Vheld and Sil will do so. Otherwise, he will retire to his room and meditate until Carl returns with their payment.
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 311/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 86/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 1 600/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 850/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Mini Update

Anyone who approaches either crate will notice a touchscreen that reads "SEALED" in red lettering.

What do you do?
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:24 am

Perception [39%]: 1d100 = 4 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 17
JiC D100: 1d100 = 9

ISP: 115/191

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 17
Forcefield: 160/160

Ace of Spades wrote:Anyone who approaches either crate will notice a touchscreen that reads "SEALED" in red lettering.


Lahz walks himself and Tony over to the Crates as Minerva seems to take interest, "If that thing is automated or has electronics, we may be much better served opening these things up elsewhere ... Or give me a minute to Astrally survey these ... Either way we probably don't want the Crates to be observed leaving our grounds, so we may need a 2nd transfer to a drop location."

Don't want these things to give off any sign traceable. If the Crate itself has screens, they're putting Tech in frakking everything.

Astral Projection, -8 ISP, 70 Min
Telemechanics, 0ISP, Range 5ft (means he can go inside & ID all tech contents to determine if there are any sensors or transmitters that are active)

He will then intangibly enter the Crates so he can return and describe the contents to the others.
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 42
JIC D20:1d20 = 4; D100:1d100 = 48
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); OBERT device; Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Minerva wrote:"There was no mention of leaving the packages sealed. Shall we open them?"[/b]
Ace of Spades wrote:Anyone who approaches either crate will notice a touchscreen that reads "SEALED" in red lettering.
Carl say, "Lets see what is required to open it before we decide whether to try or not. I would rather see what is inside before delivering it to the customer, so I can charge him a fair price, but I also do not want to damage the goods by damaging the crates." Computer Operation-[85] 1d100 = 28;
Carl examines the crates with his eyes and looks closely at the touchscreen; trying to discern what is required to unseal the crates. He looks to see if there are any external slots that allow interfacing with the touchscreen.
Lahz wrote:Lahz walks himself and Tony over to the Crates as Minerva seems to take interest, "If that thing is automated or has electronics, we may be much better served opening these things up elsewhere ... Or give me a minute to Astrally survey these ... Either way we probably don't want the Crates to be observed leaving our grounds, so we may need a 2nd transfer to a drop location."He will then intangibly enter the Crates so he can return and describe the contents to the others.
Once/if they determine what is in them and/or what is required to open them, Carl will then make the decision on what to do next.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Mini Update

Lahz, can't see anything in the crates, it is like it is packed full.

As Carl looks over the touchscreen, a light flashes in his eyes, and the readout changes, Mechanical eyes detected, useless to establish an optic lock. Please try again! There are a few non-standard ports on the side of the screen.

What do you do?
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 24/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 5/1d100 = 72

Looking at the screen while Carl does his thing, Minerva has an idea. "My eyes are natural. I will try?" If allowed, Minerva will look at the touchscreen until it interacts with her. If she has no luck, she'll leave the techies to it and head back to her room to check on her flowers. If there's time, she'll pour herself a glass of wine.
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 am

Another Mini Update

Nothing is transmitting from the crates! If Lahz redirected his senses, the data pad is just the locking mechanism. It Iis locked, but the next person with real eyes will be scanned and can lock or unlock the crate as needed.
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 57
JIC D20:1d20 = 18; D100:1d100 = 26
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); OBERT device; Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Ace of Spades wrote:As Carl looks over the touchscreen, a light flashes in his eyes, and the readout changes, Mechanical eyes detected, useless to establish an optic lock. Please try again! There are a few non-standard ports on the side of the screen.
"OK, that is good to know." He watches Minerva give it a try and when nothing happens he wonders if the system has reset yet. Before anyone else looks at it, he says to Lahz. "Is there anything you can do to open the crate or should we continue to try optical recognition?"

Carl waits for Lahz's reply; if Lahz wants to try, Carl will move out of the way to give him room, otherwise Carl will have the others give it a try.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Perception [39%]: 1d100 = 14 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 3
JiC D100: 1d100 = 14

ISP: 107/191

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious], Gauntlets of Mastery [+30% to Wearer's skill ratios that requires use of hands]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 50

Carl wrote:He watches Minerva give it a try and when nothing happens he wonders if the system has reset yet. Before anyone else looks at it, he says to Lahz. "Is there anything you can do to open the crate or should we continue to try optical recognition?"
Carl waits for Lahz's reply; if Lahz wants to try, Carl will move out of the way to give him room, otherwise Carl will have the others give it a try.


Resuming control of his body, Lahz rises to his feet and walks over to the Crate where he reaches out mentally to take control of the [Telemechanic Mental Operation 12 ISP, 110', 8.00 Min] to: 1) Check to see what the scanner is looking for (a specific retinal scan?, can it be reset for a numeric Code?), 2) Check for what will happen (any transmissions?), 3) Are there any sensors/tracking devices active/inactive that are within range in these crates. He then turns to Vheld and Carl, "Look this will (or will not) transmit once we open this thing. I cannot tell what's inside, but I can get it open. But rather than open it here, I am inclined to open it on the West Coast ... if it's not some stupad Demon or trans-dimensional gateway that pops open for a waiting army, we bring it back and hand it off as needed ..."

That is, I'd rather not open some extra-dimensional box that's probably too good to be true ... within 3 damn floors of my daughter.
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:32 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 81
PER: 1d100 = 53 vs. 51%

Lahz wrote:"Look this will (or will not) transmit once we open this thing. I cannot tell what's inside, but I can get it open. But rather than open it here, I am inclined to open it on the West Coast ... if it's not some stupad Demon or trans-dimensional gateway that pops open for a waiting army, we bring it back and hand it off as needed ..."
Vheld scowls and mutters "I am not running a chauffeur service. If you're that concerned, take it out of the city. Or I can banish you both to the void for a few hours." The shifter adds this last with a crooked smile. "This bores me. Call me if my magic is required or there is team business to discuss. I'll be in my quarters meditating." Without further ado, Vheld tramps upstairs and cloisters himself, as advertised.
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 311/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 86/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 1 600/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 850/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Update

As no one interrupted Minerva, the pad scans her retina and then the pad reads "Quieres abrir"

Lahz still scans the pad and finds nothing but a very complex locking mechanism that works for both crates. There doesn't seem to be any type of transmissions (active or inactive), other than a very short range one to either crate.
Vheld declines the use of his magic to transport the team. He is obviously bored and leaves the room for meditation.

Vheld
As he enters a meditative state, he hears a familiar voice. "Vheld, my darling, it has been a while!" Without pause Hecate continues, "Your team will be offered a job soon, one where you will travel offworld. Take it. I need you to get me a special wand and in doing so you will be doubly rewarded. The pay for the job and you get to strike a nasty blow to the ones you hate above all others! The wand is in the possession of your main target. Agree now and i will reward you with a prize that will let you understand the importance of this request. All else will be revealed soon."

What do you do?
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 1/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 87

Ace of Spades wrote:As no one interrupted Minerva, the pad scans her retina and then the pad reads "Quieres abrir"

"Sí, por favor proceda." Minerva stands back and waits for the crates to open. She waits for the small one first and then checks out the contents of the big one. Por último, al final de un buen misterio.

Translation
"Sí, por favor proceda=Yes, please proceed."
Por último, al final de un buen misterio=Finally, the end of a good mystery
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:24 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 59
PER: 1d100 = 8 vs. 51%

Ace of Spades wrote:"Your team will be offered a job soon, one where you will travel offworld. Take it. I need you to get me a special wand and in doing so you will be doubly rewarded. The pay for the job and you get to strike a nasty blow to the ones you hate above all others! The wand is in the possession of your main target. Agree now and i will reward you with a prize that will let you understand the importance of this request. All else will be revealed soon."
Vheld mentally 'bows', and replies It shall be as you say, mistress. If this new employer offers terms satisfactory to the team, and I have no doubt they will, then the wand is as good as yours.

Once he's gotten a little bit of rest, anyway, Vheld will return downstairs and approach Carl. "We should finish this job soon. I have reason to believe that another employment offer is bound to be forthcoming. I was not given specifics, but the team should be prepared to do battle with Splugorth." Careful observers will note that Vheld adds this last bit with uncharacteristic... relish.

Should Lahz request minor enchantments to facilitate his remaining unseen when he opens the cargo containers, Vheld will oblige ((-16 PPE for cloak of darkness and shadow meld)). He will return to his meditations afterwards.
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 311/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 86/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 1 600/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 850/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am

Perception [42%]: : 1d100 = 40 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: : 1d20 = 18
JiC D100: 1d100 = 48

ISP: 107/191

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 97%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious]

Telemechanics [97%]: 1d100 = 64

Lahz does a Telemechanics survey (-2 ISP for Total Recall, per item(?)) of the contents of the Crate opened and of the Crates themselves (OOC: Are these on Contra-Grav sleds to Float???), Too damn bad we have to turn everything over, we really didn't get enough to justify claiming a bunch for ourselves. But with a mental scan, and Total Recall, I may be able to put together some 'foreign-inspired' tech down the road ...

Mechanical Engineering 83%: 1d100 = 53.
Robot Mechanics 83%: 1d100 = 59
Weapons Engineer 83%: 1d100 = 45
Electrical Engineer 83%: 1d100 = 66
Robot Electronics 76%: 1d100 = 7
Cryptography 65%: 1d100 = 75
Electronic Countermeasures 56%: 1d100 = 63
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 66%: 1d100 = 35

Once this is completed, Lahz chimes in, "To make sure the transfer isn't caught on record I suggest we arrange for a Drop out of town. Somewhere away from prying eyes. Then Deuce can drop a few enchantments that will keep us from being recognized."

OOC: Lahz is interested in Shadow Cloak & Shadow Meld on the Marauder. If the floating/hover capabilities on the Crates seem worthwhile and potentially something that could be integrated into the Marauder, he will remove those from the Crates.
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Mini Update!

The crates click and start to open pursuant to Minerva's request, but once the crates are cracked Minerva instantly sees a potential problem. She grabs the crate closest to her, and with the speed of thought stops the other crate from opening with an instinctive use of telekinesis. Both crates have a wire running from the roof of the crate to inside the crates packing materials. Minerva has a bad feeling about this, though sixth sense did not trigger.

The instant Vheld agrees his meditative trance deepens to the point where he feels he is spending days to study a very complicated spell! As the days speed by he keeps getting closer to discovering the spell and mastering it. After many days of study he realizes he is mastering a legendary spell, Sanctuary! after a few more days he has mastered it! (Add it to your spell list!) When he comes out of the trance he realizes only an hour has actually passed.

What do you do?
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 am

Perception[90]:1d100 = 21
JIC D20:1d20 = 20; D100:1d100 = 91
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); OBERT device; Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Ace of Spades wrote:The crates click and start to open pursuant to Minerva's request, but once the crates are cracked Minerva instantly sees a potential problem. She grabs the crate closest to her, and with the speed of thought stops the other crate from opening with an instinctive use of telekinesis. Both crates have a wire running from the roof of the crate to inside the crates packing materials. Minerva has a bad feeling about this, though sixth sense did not trigger.
Once he is told about the potential booby-trap, Carl makes a decision, *I really want to see what is in these crates, but more out of curiosity than profit, but I guess we will let the cat live this time.* To the squad he says, "Instead of taking a chance of damaging the content and ourselves, we will just deliver the crates as is and let our employer worry about opening them, but I guess his down payment covers the unknown merchandise. Lets decide what we are going to do with the boosters. We can give him one or more of the boosters and add them to the price, but you guys can decide if we keep and sell later or pass them on now."
Vheld wrote:Vheld will return downstairs and approach Carl. "We should finish this job soon. I have reason to believe that another employment offer is bound to be forthcoming. I was not given specifics, but the team should be prepared to do battle with Splugorth."
"Well, I guess if we are going against the Splugorth, we will need to sell a booster or two to equip ourselves for this next employment." To Vheld he says, "When do we need to leave?"
Lahz wrote:Lahz chimes in, "To make sure the transfer isn't caught on record I suggest we arrange for a Drop out of town. Somewhere away from prying eyes. Then Deuce can drop a few enchantments that will keep us from being recognized."
I will go contact the buyer and arrange the place and time for the transfer."

Once the crates are completely closed again, Carl takes a video of the crates and download it in on his hand-held computer. If the group decides to add the boosters into the deal his will add still shot of a booster.

Carl changes his facial appearance and he wears his blue collar worker's clothing. He keep his swords, but does not care if anyone recognizes them. He flies to the employer's estate. When he arrives he asks for Mr. Larkent and presents himself as a representative for the SS team that had business with Mr. Larkent a day ago. If he is allows to see Mr. Larkent or a rep, Carl will show him the video of the crates and the picture of a booster if the team wants to sell them too. Carl explains that he does not know what is in the crates and, so he will consider the original down payment as covering those items. If the booster is added to the package, Carl will suggest an additional payment for the value that the team agreed to for the booster(s). Once the video is shown and any additional funds are agreed upon (if any), Carl will ask the employer where he wants to make the transfer.

If asked, Carl will also explain what the ship was and why the employer should not worry about anyone else getting their hands on it.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Minerva » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 2/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 10

"Hijo de puta!" Minerva uses her telekinetic talents to hold the further crate closed, using her physical body to close the one closest to her. "There's a trip wire inside. If we open these, something happens. Better to leave that to the clients." She holds them closed telekinetically until they can be securely sealed again (either through the original mechanism or some other way). Once this is done, she leaves Carl to deal with the business side of things. While waiting on-call for their next move, she makes a call to her cactus ranch to see how things are faring there.

Translations
"Hijo de puta!"= "Son of a bitch!"
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Lahz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Perception [42%]: 1d100 = 38 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 18
JiC D100: 1d100 = 95

ISP: 107/191

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 98%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Cautious]

Telemechanics [98%]: 1d100 = 19

PLACEHOLDER

Lahz does a Telemechanics survey (-2 ISP for Total Recall, per item(?)) of the contents of the Crate opened and of the Crates themselves (OOC: Are these on Contra-Grav sleds to Float???), Too damn bad we have to turn everything over, we really didn't get enough to justify claiming a bunch for ourselves. But with a mental scan, and Total Recall, I may be able to put together some 'foreign-inspired' tech down the road ...
Lahz D'Gemmel

ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Ace of Spades » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Update

Minerva closes the crates after spotting the almost invisible trip wires. Lahz can do telemechanics on the contra-gravity drives that are built into the crates. He didn't get access to anything inside the crates.

Carl orders the crates locked down and heads out to set up the transfer. Mr. Larkent meets with him and agrees to take the crates for the price of the mission. He seems rather busy, not rude, but is trying to hurry things along. He offers an additional 2 million credits per booster. That would be 24 million all in. If this is agreeable he asks for a delivery to a warehouse in the outskirts. Carl knows the location. "The money and I will be there in an hour. Agreed?"

What do you do?
Spooks OOC
Spooks HQ: The Haunt
Adventures of The Spooks

“Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: AGM: Spook Squad

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Vheld » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 am

JIC: 1d20 = 2, 1d100 = 94
PER: 1d100 = 16 vs. 51%

Coming out of his trance with new understanding, Vheld smiles. It seems my time with Lateen was well-spent. Or Hecate is well-pleased with my services. Feeling refreshed after a few hours of meditation, he will rejoin the rest of the team- silently observing the process of tinkering with the crates and preparing to meet with their employer. Vheld couldn't be more bored, but he reasons that he can't leave until the contract is concluded and their new employer identified.

When they go to meet their employer, Vheld will bring Brokswa along- he will need his minion's help if they are to retrieve the lone booster Vheld stashed in the void. As with the crates, the shifter doesn't particularly care about the details of the price they get- should Carl and Lahz agree on a price for the booster Vheld will open a rift barely large enough to accommodate it, and he and Brokswa will move to the site where Vheld cast his void spell. There, Vheld will dispel the void spell and repeat the process of multiple featherlight castings on the booster until it is light enough for Brokswa to move it. Once they make the hand-off, Vheld will say "I advise you to get that loaded on a transport of some sort soon. The spell lightening it will not last much more than an hour and a half."

One way or another, once their business is concluded Vheld will excuse himself to head to the mages' guild. There he will refill his energy spheres in anticipation of their next mission, after which he will return to The Haunt to await their new employer.
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 311/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 86/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 28/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres (30d remaining for all)
  • 2 1000/1000 floating behind Vheld
  • 1 600/1000 in sacks attached to Bel'Dar
  • 1 1000/1000 S'shir
  • 1 850/1000 Brokswa
Curse: Phobia- 0/3
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.[/size]
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Whisper » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:26 am

Perception: 1d100 = 93/33%+15% from amplified hearing
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 18;JIC d100: 1d100 = 22

Exiting the spatial distortion after what seemed like a dog's age, Whisper has been calling for the other Spooks over the team radio channel.
"Can anyone hear me?", Whisper calls again over the radio, "Naruni junk acting up again...Can anyone F***ing HEAR ME?!"

Should I give up? It's been waaaaay too long.

She wheels her power armor around in the sky, searching meticulously for the rest of the team.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Skyfallen

Postby Carl » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Perception[90]:1d100 = 96
JIC D20:1d20 = 1; D100:1d100 = 95
Conditions
Activated: Motion Detector (40ft);Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init; Sound Suppression System; Enchanted Earring: Protection against all types of Fire (including magical); Telescopic (4-8x30 magnification, range 6000ft); Defender (ring) Protection from Undead, +1 save Protection from Spell Magic/Psionics Not activated: Enchanted Earring - Casts Invisibility: Simple (4x/day (3 remaining); OBERT device; Thermal Imaging (range 3000ft); Armband: Time Slip talisman, 3 uses remaining, (lvl 5); (Sunglasses) Impervious to Energy Talisman, 3 use remaining (lv5)
Ace of Spades wrote:He seems rather busy, not rude, but is trying to hurry things along. He offers an additional 2 million credits per booster. That would be 24 million all in. If this is agreeable he asks for a delivery to a warehouse in the outskirts. Carl knows the location. "The money and I will be there in an hour. Agreed?"
Carl listens to the offer and is satisfied to turn over the crates for the deposited amount, but the offer for the boosters seems light. *I guess he is a true businessman, always looking to get an edge or an advantage. I am sure we can do better selling them on our own or letting the others create something better from them.* Keeping a straight face, Carl says, "I see that you are a busy man and I will not waste anymore of your time. We will just deliver the crates to the agreed location and consider the deal closed." If the client is willing to make another offer on the boosters, Carl is willing to listen, otherwise he will leave and head back to the Haunt to get everything ready.
Carl
Constant Effects
MDC: Main Body200/200;
Amplified Hearing (range 360ft) +3 init;
Armor: Shadow Armor
• Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness
• M.D.C: Main body 400/400
Force Field: N-F50A Superheavy 160/160
Weapon in Hand: Duel Concealed Palm Energy Generators - Particle Beams:
☞ Mega-Damage: 5d6 MD per single blast, a duel simultaneous blast inflicts 1d6x10 MD
Weapons: Duel Rune-Daisho Swords (hilts have wrist straps to secure them when used)
☞ The power of the Battle Fury can be summoned by the wielder of these swords. Both swords must be present for the power to work. (3 times per 24 hours))
☞ Katana: 5D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 5d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 8D6 M.D. to supernatural beings.
☞ Wakazashi: 3D6 S.D.C./H.P. to mortal foes, 3d6 M.D. to M.D.C. foes and 5D6 M.D. to supernatural beings. (Can cure wounds and bestow 5d6 HP and 5d6 sdc (or 4d6 mdc) at the same time (3 times per 24 hours))
Flight: Jet Pack[/size]
User avatar
Carl
Group Leader
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Previous

Return to Spook Squad Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest