Roughnecks OOC

True Grit: Only the crustiest mercs can do the crustiest work.
GM: OPEN
AGM: Mad Scientist

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Re: Roughnecks OOC

Postby SNAFU » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 am

Forgot this important infointitially, Pete's a stand-up guy not like Tentacle-Joe and some of the other jerks you guys know.

GM edit wrote:
Thirsty Pete's response to Murdoc's concern:

Once he realizes that the Juicer is looking for more than a rough guess, Pete pulls out his datapad "Well, hold on a minute, I've always assumed I'd drop this from 5 miles up and never really figured the specs... Lessee..." Pete taps away at his device and then whistles, "Whooeee that's a spicy meatball! So the blast is gonna obliterate anything three miles or closer. The Silver Needle Death Rain will kill most everything else at five miles out, finally... a biblical-scale flood will submerge the area for 20 miles out.... So you know, you want to drop it and skeedaddle!"
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 am

The Mechanic wrote:Signing in.

Summer of hell is over.

What do you guys figure the best way to explain Mech's off cameraness would be?

I have ideas... But are you back for real?
Please consider going on hiatus if your not sure you can manage.
Take care,
SNAFU
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Yep.

I am.

Posting my rounds as we speak. Had some unexpected travel earlier in the week.

Shoot me a PM with your ideas and I can get something up tonight.

I'm 100% confident on being back, I can manage to get posts up within a 7 day timeframe.
There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote of a soul?

Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

The Mechanic
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:06 pm

• Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Missing TWO votes! C'mon people.

Also somebody mistakenly picked an 8 instead of a nine or ten.
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Hey, Guys?

I'm about to post in but I have an issue!

I've repaired my power armor but I don't have a ranged weapon.

Is there anything on the sub (E-Pistol or E-Rifle) I can snag that Mech could have gotten permission for 'off camera'?
There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote of a soul?

Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

The Mechanic
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mouser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Just be a real killing machine and use your fists!
Mouser's Sheet

M.D.C. by location:
• Head: 28
• Legs (4): 83
• Mini-Hand(2): 10
• Mini-Arms(2): 25
• Sensory Antenna (2): 6
• Tail: 28
• Main Body: 550

Constant Effects: Advanced Audio System with 80 Decibel Loudspeaker & Recorder, Motion Detector & Warning System, Micro Radar with Radar Detector, Molecular Analyzer & Explosives Detector, Radiation & Biometic Scanner, Environmental Protection, Gyro-Compass & Depth Gauge with Alarm, Bug Detector, Sound Analysis Computer, Wide Band Radio Receiver/Transmitter with Scrambling/Decoding

Vocal Output: Robotic/Gender Neutral
Combat Setting: Lethal response Authorized

Soundtrack:
Dead Can Dance -The End of Words
Blues Saraceno - Evil Ways (Justice Mix)
AWOLNATION - Kill your Heroes
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
Mouser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Orbital Master » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 am

I will have all updates to your character sheets involving EXP done on Friday evening.
The Lord must have loved the void because he made an awful lot of it.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 am

EXP has been added except for Kai. Note says SNAFU already added your EXP. SNAFU, if this is in error, I will add in his.

I apologize for the slight delay. Was working on my laptop when it went belly up. On the laptop was also a list of the changes that will occur when you level up (Making it easier for me to just make any changes if the player levels up). I will be redoing said list and anyone who levels up will just have to let me know of the new skills/powers/spells they want. I will do the rest including percentage adding. That's why it took so long to get everything together. I just want to drop a PM to the player going

You've leveled up. You get the following:
1 new OCC Related, 2 New Secondary, +2D6 P.P.E. and 2 spells up to current level. Let me know what they are and I will have them added. Please use the Level Up Trash post for all rolls.

I want to focus on book keeping. All the player should work on is their character in game. I'll handle the rest.

Maxwell: Just need to know if you already did your level up stuff from 6/1/16. If not, I will let you know what you are missing. Those who have leveled up (Mercedes, William) I have your lists ready. Mouser, you are a special case and I do not believe you gain anything yet.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:12 am

Orbital Master wrote:EXP has been added except for Kai. Note says SNAFU already added your EXP. SNAFU, if this is in error, I will add in his.

Yes, Kai is up-to-date as per the note. Ambitious plan, I like it!
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:23 am

Well, the AGM does nothing during the quad most of the time. Occasionally pokes and prods players, but ultimately just adds up EXP after each quad. Figured a little extra research helps them understand the characters a little more. I already sent William and Mercedes their information. What they do not see is the + Vs Horror Factor/Init/Strike/Parry/ETC. That plus the Percentages are the AGM's job to add in when they level up.

Plus I'm aiming for top marks in both groups for EP hording.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Mouser » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Orbital Master wrote:Mouser, you are a special case and I do not believe you gain anything yet.

Neural AI's only gain secondary skills as they level (These are also the only skills that increase over time). They gain 2 at levels 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, and 15.
Mouser's Sheet

M.D.C. by location:
• Head: 28
• Legs (4): 83
• Mini-Hand(2): 10
• Mini-Arms(2): 25
• Sensory Antenna (2): 6
• Tail: 28
• Main Body: 550

Constant Effects: Advanced Audio System with 80 Decibel Loudspeaker & Recorder, Motion Detector & Warning System, Micro Radar with Radar Detector, Molecular Analyzer & Explosives Detector, Radiation & Biometic Scanner, Environmental Protection, Gyro-Compass & Depth Gauge with Alarm, Bug Detector, Sound Analysis Computer, Wide Band Radio Receiver/Transmitter with Scrambling/Decoding

Vocal Output: Robotic/Gender Neutral
Combat Setting: Lethal response Authorized

Soundtrack:
Dead Can Dance -The End of Words
Blues Saraceno - Evil Ways (Justice Mix)
AWOLNATION - Kill your Heroes
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
Mouser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Architect » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Orbital Master wrote:Well, the AGM does nothing during the quad most of the time. Occasionally pokes and prods players, but ultimately just adds up EXP after each quad. Figured a little extra research helps them understand the characters a little more. I already sent William and Mercedes their information. What they do not see is the + Vs Horror Factor/Init/Strike/Parry/ETC. That plus the Percentages are the AGM's job to add in when they level up.

Please and thank you, don't make changes to my sheet without asking first even if you think the changes need be made. (Besides XP. I'm super grateful you stepped in to do that, I've been considering asking you to do CE if I can't find an AGM) I'm quite happy to do my own level ups, it works that way in every other group.
The Architect

Postby Orbital Master » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 am

The Architect wrote:
Orbital Master wrote:Well, the AGM does nothing during the quad most of the time. Occasionally pokes and prods players, but ultimately just adds up EXP after each quad. Figured a little extra research helps them understand the characters a little more. I already sent William and Mercedes their information. What they do not see is the + Vs Horror Factor/Init/Strike/Parry/ETC. That plus the Percentages are the AGM's job to add in when they level up.

Please and thank you, don't make changes to my sheet without asking first even if you think the changes need be made. (Besides XP. I'm super grateful you stepped in to do that, I've been considering asking you to do CE if I can't find an AGM) I'm quite happy to do my own level ups, it works that way in every other group.

I understand completely, and if there's anyone else who feels that way, don't hesitate to let me know. When you do level up, I'll send you all the additional information, such as combat bonuses, additions to saves, WP increases, etc. Like I said, I'm doing the leg work. If you get anything via EP, that is also the player's responsibility.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Kai McCoy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm

I know you left mine alone, and I thank you for that, and I would kindly appreciate it if it remained that way.

I trust ya, mate, I just find it enjoyable to do it myself. :wink:
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 66/66
Effects
• Nightvision: 40’
• Immune to Horror Factor
• -10% to Physical Skills
• Can dodge all attacks
• Thermo Kinetic Armor
Equipment
• N-F20A: 37/75
• NE-BA-26: Main: 79/90 Helmet: 40/50
• Alien Heavy Laser Rifle: 18/18
• Alien Lightning Gun: 4/8
• M4 Carbine: 30/30
• 2x NE-RV03: 3D6 M.D.

(Accurate as of 28JAN2017)
Kai McCoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Orbital Master » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:47 pm

For those saying they want to do their own sheet editing, do you want me to send you the bonuses you would get once you level up, meaning you don't have to go through the book and look everything up or is that also something you don't mind doing as well?
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 pm

I'd personally rather just do it myself.

It's nothing against you, just this is something I am anal about and even if you provided the bonuses, etc, I'd go back and check anyway so there's no sense of it beign done twice. ;)

Current Characters:

The Mechanic
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:40 pm

SNAFU and I are planning something special when Murdoc levels up next. So we'll handle the changes for now.
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Architect » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Should I still be buying those skills this quad?
The Architect

Postby Kai McCoy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 am

So I am finally back to a normal work schedule after 100+ days of this nonsense. I will be getting a post up either later today or early tomorrow morning. Just wanted to say thank you all for bearing with my on and off-ness these past three months. Cheers!
Effects
• Can dodge all attacks
• Thermo Kinetic Armor
Equipment

Kai McCoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Xy-Djehuti'Snafu » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Sorry, Wak had family in town this past week and I couldn't post. My GM posting is done, so I will be posting for Wak in the next day or too. I will be able to post more often if needed. :oops: :mrgreen:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YX SI UFANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."
Xy-Djehuti'Snafu
Dimension Master

Postby SNAFU » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:52 am

Xy wrote:Sorry, Wak had family in town this past week and I couldn't post. My GM posting is done, so I will be posting for Wak in the next day or too. I will be able to post more often if needed. :oops: :mrgreen:

No worries, you've got your own story, you can go at your own pace :)
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, you crazy Americans!!

I'd just like to say, I'm thankful for the Roughnecks, damn good group of RPers here, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

I hope everyone enjoyed/ is enjoying the separated story-lines. I know that some were more involved than others. I figured Kai would rather RP with another player for awhile so my attempts to provide that chance resulted in you and Mercedes having the lesser plot, I admit. Although, I got to slaughter some Ewoks, so it's a win for me. I think Mouser's narrative was cool though. Will and Max were on hiatus. The Mechanic can join anytime by tracking Mouser. So now we return to the group adventure as scheduled.

Wakiza, I may have to wrap your tale up in a single unsatisfactory bow for the sake of pacing. I know you got the basic idea, but I have so many Easter Eggs tucked in there it would have been cool to explore it further.

Anywho, everyone has learned an important bit of intel, and needs to share it with each other, and your allies if you choose.

This is the part of the adventure where I make the background setting extremely complicated. It doesn't change your mission, much, but it broadens the scope of consequences your actions will have.

• There is a bomb in the desert that can destroy a Kingdom.
  • Everyone agrees it should be dropped.
  • The region is complicated so there are tough choices to be made.
  • This bomb could literally change the face of the world!
    (Actually the aftermath will be kept kinda vague so as not to contradict any further publications, but rest assured, the future canonical outcome will be a result of your choices here and now!)
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Michael Maxwell wrote:OOC: Due to my RL hiatus I'm not sure exactly what all our different missions are and what we need from these guys.

Wakiza, and now Mouser, are not in this dimension anymore and the other characters have no way of knowing where they are. Now that Max and Will have heard what happened to Murdoc, they could guess its some crazy stuff. Presumably the best course of action would be to wait in and around La Venta until they show up.

Murdoc, William, and Maxwell are the only ones with this information at this time. As far as Will and Max are concerned, the only additional news is what Murdoc has reported.

Kai and Mercedes were sent on a short half-day diplomatic mission earlier that day, so Maxwell and William know where they are and expect them back any moment. Only Kai and Mercedes know about the large congregation of werewolves.

These Aztari appeared out of nowhere with this miraculous mission. You don't really need anything from them, but their objectives line up with yours (or at least Humanity's) and their money is good. Unless you're referring to tactical help, in which case it's up to you guys to figure what you think you'll need and canvas the various NPCs for help in acquiring it.
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Kai McCoy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm

....SNAFU...this mission is insane. Definitely the good kind, but the amount of threads in this is crazy! :D

I'm really interested to see how this all ties together.
Effects
• Can dodge all attacks
• Thermo Kinetic Armor
Equipment

Kai McCoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks! This is me right now:
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 am

It has been a fun read. I missed the past few weeks (work related) but the best part of reading this, is assigning EXP for you guys.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:14 am

Kai wrote: ((SNAFU, I’m assuming by your post that we should be at this meeting. If I am off base then Kai will just say the following after the meeting is released.))

That's fine, makes it easier for me. I didn't want to take away the option of capturing a werewolf for interrogation purposes though. :wink:
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 am

• Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Murdoc » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:34 pm

Which direction on the map is the convoy traveling?

I'm guessing from the top of the map, down and over the bridge?
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:46 am

Yes, that's right
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Kai McCoy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Just got back into the swing of things after the holidays and I see we hit 35 patrons! Awesome!

Fortune & Glory 35 Patron Milestone Reward:
Fortune & Glory Table: 1d10 = 9
Charming and Well Traveled: 1d4 = 2
M.A. Bonus: +2d4 = 4
Effects
• Can dodge all attacks
• Thermo Kinetic Armor
Equipment

Kai McCoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Happy New Year all.

Lets get this game moving and make a good showing for post rate this quad before the end of the month when it closes out.

Don't forget the Hangouts chat for questions and planning.
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am

C'mon guys let's get back to work! There's frakking Glitterboys out there for the taking goddammit!

Somebody needs to have these at the ready:

Laser Guidance Device
Target guidance for the sub's LR missiles.
M.D.C.: 1
Range: 1,500 meters

Code: Select all
[b]Laser Guidance Device[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qTekLD8.png[/img]
[size=85]Target guidance for the sub's LR missiles.
Range: 1,500 meters[/size]

Remote Sabotage Device
Will remotely trigger a major malfunction in the various Naruni vehicles in play.
Range: 1.000 meters

[b]Remote Sabotage Device[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/f2aJCws.png[/img]
[size=85]Will remotely trigger a major malfunction in the various Naruni vehicles in play.
Range: 1.000 meters[/size]
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 pm

SNAFU wrote:C'mon guys let's get back to work! There's frakking Glitterboys out there for the taking goddammit!

Somebody needs to have these at the ready:

Laser Guidance Device
Target guidance for the sub's LR missiles.
Range: 1,500 meters

[b]Laser Guidance Device[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qTekLD8.png[/img]
[size=85]Target guidance for the sub's LR missiles.
Range: 1,500 meters[/size]

Remote Sabotage Device
Will remotely trigger a major malfunction in the various Naruni vehicles in play.
Range: 1.000 meters

[b]Remote Sabotage Device[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/f2aJCws.png[/img]
[size=85]Will remotely trigger a major malfunction in the various Naruni vehicles in play.
Range: 1.000 meters[/size]

Boy, am I red in the face. You guys were waiting for me! Can I get the last person to post to tag the OOC letting me know, I'm used to being badgered for posts... ;)

Anyway I took some liberties and moved you straight to the ambush, hope you enjoy.
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Mercedes » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:32 am

Hey Snafu, if I get two extra actions this round, if I use the Battle Fury Blade, that means 4 attacks before my normal ones? Thanks.

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
Mercedes

Postby SNAFU » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Mercedes wrote:Hey Snafu, if I get two extra actions this round, if I use the Battle Fury Blade, that means 4 attacks before my normal ones? Thanks.

Yep, damn Battle Fury Blade
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Murdoc » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

What's the status of the map update?

We've got a lot of characters in play for this fight and I'm kinda getting lost on who's where.
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Oops, forgot about that, I'll try to get it up today.
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Mercedes » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:28 pm

I might alter my post depending on an updated map, but I figure going after vampires is good sport regardless. Unless you guys want me to do something else. In which case, just holla! (But I ain't no hollaback girl.)

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Postby SNAFU » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Map added to the post!
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 am

I wont be home tonight or tomorrow so EXP will be posted and updated Friday night.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby SNAFU » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:43 pm

A Burster named Jack Killian is asking for work.
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Wakiza » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:59 am

I like the idea of a Burster. We should keep our options open though. Three teams are disbanding ( if it is true that the Templars are disbanding too), so that is a lot of players that will need homes.
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Ryu Goryo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 am

Presently it's fairly possible the Templar will remain. I have at least 3 confirmed players, one who's on long term hiatus in the tracker and I'm waiting to hear back from the others.
Ryu Goryo

Postby William Summers » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:40 am

A Burster would be great since we lost Nero.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Ryu Goryo wrote:Presently it's fairly possible the Templar will remain. I have at least 3 confirmed players, one who's on long term hiatus in the tracker and I'm waiting to hear back from the others.

That is good news!! Would hate to lose the Templars!
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Mercedes » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm actually really tempted to put one of my characters inactive to use that Sea Inquisitor OCC I just unlocked. If the Templars are sticking around, that's the first place I'd look for a home. :p

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

Mercedes

Postby Murdoc » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am

I agree with Will, I burster would be good use in Vamp land.
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cook » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:28 pm

I will say this for Jack, He's a very steady poster and tends to throw up some fairly quick responses at times. I don't think you'd be disappointed.
Captain Cook
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to The Roughnecks (Independent, 8 Players, 0 Openings)