Corporal Lyndon Jericho

The 40-4th Coalition States Special Operations Group.
GM: CS High Command
AGM: Merchant of Death

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Corporal Lyndon Jericho

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Player Name: Justin
G-Mail: praetuskhan@gmail.com

Character Name: Corporal Lyndon Boyd Jericho
Alias:
Race: Human
O.C.C.: Psi-Tech
Alignment: Scrupulous, but duty comes first.
XP Level: 3
XP Points: 8201 (05Feb2018 - MaA)
Next Level @ XP: 8400
Sentiments/Non-Humans: Understands demons to be inhuman monsters, but has had mostly good experiences with non-humans. Knows they are not inherently evil, but has come to believe that the CS is doing what it must to secure a human foothold in their planet. Believes coexistence is one day possible if a position of true security can be reached.
Sentiments/Coalition: Humanity's best chance for survival. Does not support hardline sentiments and believes they can be softened given time to allow coexistence and eventual integration. He's doubtful such a goal is achievable in his lifetime and dutiful follows orders, even those he finds distasteful.
Disposition: Generally friendly and personable, but rarely develops close relationships. Has a strange mix of optimism and fatalism, "Things will get better, just won't be in my time."
Insanity: Obsessive Compulsive about Safety/Security. Probably stemming from the loss of his homestead.

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 13
M.E.: 21
M.A.: 13
P.S.: 16
P.P.: 23
P.E.: 13
P.B.: 11
Speed: 32

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 5
I.S.P.: 131 +10/lvl
H.P.: 34
S.D.C.: 73
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 157 lbs
Description: Tall and wiry, with a toned physique that lacks heavy muscle definition. An angular face with severe dark eyes and black hair. He seems to sport a year round tan, despite being cooped up in armor so often.

Natural Abilities
Perception Bonus: 21%, +15% to rating on rolls involving electronics and/or machines +3% per level
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 15%
Max. Encumbrance: see rules here
Max. Carrying Weight: 130
Max. Lifting Weight: 260
Max. Jumping Ability: 6 foot of length, 3 foot of height

Special Abilities
1. Telemechanics: As per RUE page 183, no I.S.P., Duration: 20 min +4 min/level. Expertise is 85% plus 1%/level.
2. Machine & Electrical Diagnosis.
    Range: Touch.
    Duration: 2 min/level
    I.S.P.: 6
3. Soup-Up Machines.
4. Mental link to Robots, Power Armor & Vehicles. All apply only when piloting power armor, a giant robot, or a vehicle (hover cycle, car, airplane, 'bot vehicle, etc.).
    +1 attack/action per melee round, +1 on initiative with the machine, +2 to pull punch of the machine.
    Run or fly 10% faster, Leap 10% higher and farther. +10% to piloting skill for that machine/special maneuvers.

Psionics - Master Psionic
Telemechanic Mental Operation (RUE 184)
Telemechanic Paralysis (RUE 184)
Telemechanic Possession (RUE 184)
Machine Ghost (RUE 173)
Object Read (RUE 174)
Speed Reading (RUE 177)
Total Recall (RUE 177)
Meditation (RUE 165)
Sixth Sense (RUE 176-177)
Mind Block (RUE 174)
Electrokinesis (RUE 178)
Telepathy (RUE 177)

Cybernetics and Bionics
CS CB-1963 Commando Ear Cybernetic Impant (Implant Package)
Combines the features of a Universal Headjack & Ear Implant with the scrambled radio upgrade, Clock Calendar, and Sound Filtration System into a single unit. it also includes an implanted ID chip keyed to the individual's CS ID.
  • Scrambled CS Radio Receiver & Transmitter: 3 mile range; transmits standard CS radio encryption. The encryption can be updated via a hand computer and the included headjack.
      IFF Tag: Jericho, CSSE,CPL (E-4) [Can be modified or deleted by any authorized user (usually an officer) by hand held computer via headjack connection]
  • Can tell the time and date down to the 100th of a second.
  • Automatically diminishes potentially damaging sounds with filters and/or earplugs. Sounds are muffled to protect the character from deafening or disorienting levels of sound.

O.C.C. Skills
Basic Electronics 60% (+5%)
Basic Mechanics 80% (+5%)
Computer Operation 70% (+5%)
Computer Programming 50% (+5%)
Computer Repair 50% (+5%)
Language: American 91% (+1%)
Language: Euro 76% (+3%)
Language: Gobbley 76% (+3%)
Literacy: American 60% (+5%)
Literacy: Technocan 50% (+5%)
Mathematics: Basic 75% (+5%)
Mechanical Engineer 45% (+5%)
Pilot Automobile 64% (+2%)
Pilot Jet Fighters 58% (+4%)
Radio: Basic 70% (+5%)
Robot Mechanics 40% (+5%)
Robots and Power Armor 72% (+3%)
Robot (and Power Armor) Combat: Elite (Flying Power Armor)
Sensory Equipment 50% (+5%)
W.P. Blunt +2 to strike and parry (+1 to strike and parry at levels 6, 9, and 12. +1 to strike when thrown at levels 5, 10, and 15; not designed for throwing)
HtH Martial Arts(1 OCC Related Skill for Basic, upgraded by Martial Arts AT)

O.C.C. Related Skills
Aircraft Mechanics 40% (+5%) (2nd)
Athletics (General) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Electrical Engineer 45% (+5%)
Electronic Counter Measures 40% (+5%) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Gymnastics
    Sense of Balance 50% (+3%)
    Work Parallel Bars & Rings 60% (+3%)
    Back Flip 70% (+2%)
    Prowl 30% (+5%)
    Climbing 25% (+5%)
    Climb Rope/Rappel 60% (+2%)
Juicer Murderthon (representing PT from Martial Arts AT) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Mathematics: Advanced 55% (+5%) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Military Etiquette 40% (+5%) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Navigation 50% (+5%)
Pilot Flight System Combat 45% (+5%); +1 apm and +2 dodge while flying (3rd-EP Purchase)
    +1 apm while flying at 5,7,10,13
Robot (and Power Armor) Combat: Elite (Ground Power Armor) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Robot (and Power Armor) Combat: Elite (Light Ground Power Armor) (3rd-EP Purchase)
Vehicle Armorer 40% (+5%) (3rd-EP Purchase)
    +20% to Basic Mechanics (included above)
    Drive/Operate military vehicles and trucks at base skill for vehicle type
Weapon Systems 40% (+5%) (2nd)
Weapons Engineer 35% (+5%) (3rd-EP Purchase)
    +1 strike with heavy weapons or vehicular weapon systems
W.P. Energy Pistol +1 strike (+1 strike at 5,7,9,11,13,15,17) (3rd-EP Purchase)
W.P. Heavy MD Weapons +0 strike (+1 strike at 4,6,9,12,15) (3rd-EP Purchase)

Martial Expert Advanced Training (Attained at 3rd Level)
Boxing
Hand to Hand: Martial Arts
W.P. Staff
W.P. Sword
W.P. Paired Weapons
Combat Bonuses: +1 Attack per Melee, +2 Damage, +1 Pull Punch

Secondary Skills
Athletics (General) (2nd)
Literacy: Euro 40% (+5%)
Pilot Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes 76% (+3%)
Running
Swimming 55% (+5%) (2nd)
W.P. Energy Rifle +1 to strike (+1 to strike at levels 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14)

Combat Data
HTH Type: Martial Arts (via Martial Expert AT)
Number of Attacks: 6 (Martial Arts+Martial Expert AT+Boxing)
Initiative Bonus: +1 (+2 on initiative when competing with or against machines and bots)
Strike Bonus: +6
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +10
HTH Damage Bonus: +2
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +5
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +5
Bonus to Disarm: +0
Bonus to Entangle: +0
    Punch: 2d4
    Elbow: 1d6
    Kick: 2d6
    Knee: 1d6
    Body Block/Tackle: 1d4, plus victim loses one attack and initiative
    Body Flip/Throw: 1d6, plus victim loses one attack and initiative
    Power Punch: double damage, 2 attacks

Robot Combat Data: (Flying Power Armor)
Run or fly 10% faster, Leap 10% higher and farther. +10% to piloting skill for that machine/special maneuvers.
Number of Attacks: 7 (+1 at levels 6, 9 and 12)
Initiative Bonus: +3 (+5 on initiative when competing with or against machines, power armor, borgs, and bots)
Melee Strike Bonus: +2
Ranged Strike Bonus: +2 (long range weaponry; in addition to Weapon Systems and W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons and W.P. Heavy Military Weapons, the only other skills to commonly apply)
Parry Bonus: +6
Dodge Bonus: +5
Dodge (while Flying or Leaping): +8
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +9
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +7
Bonus to Disarm: +2
  • Punch Damage: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S.
  • Power Punch: Double damage, but counts as two melee attacks.
  • Tear or pry with hands: 1D4 M.D.
  • Kick Damage: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S.
  • Body Block/Ram: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S. punch damage.
  • Full Speed Running Ram: Double Robot (or Augmented) P.S. punch damage, plus 01-60% likelihood of knocking an opponent off his feet if the opponent is the same size or smaller (reduce by half if twice as big). Victim takes damage and is knocked off his feet, losing initiative and two melee attacks/actions.

Robot Combat Data: (Ground Power Armor)
Number of Attacks: 7 (+1 at levels 5, 10, and 15)
Initiative Bonus: +2 (+4 on initiative when competing with or against machines and bots)
Melee Strike Bonus: +3
Ranged Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +5
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +7
Bonus to Disarm: +3
  • Full Speed Running Ram: Double Robot (or Augmented) P.S. punch damage, plus 01-60% likelihood of knocking an opponent off his feet if the opponent is the same size or smaller (reduce by half if twice as big). Victim takes damage and is knocked off his feet, losing initiative and two melee attacks/actions.

Robot Combat Data: (Light Ground Power Armor)
Initiative Bonus: +2 (+4 on initiative when competing with or against machines and bots)

Robot Combat Data: (Basic)

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Blunt - +2 to strike and parry
W.P. Energy Rifle +1 to strike

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:
Magic (varies):
Lethal Poison (14+):
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (10):
Possession: +1
Horror Factor (normal):
Horror Factor (when robots or machines): +5
Last edited by Lyndon Jericho on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Equipment

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Equipment (gear assigned by GM; CSHC 6/23/17)

Worn on Person
DS-45AT Reinforced Custom Fitted Tuxedo
IFF Tag: Jericho, CSSE,CPL (E-4)
Weight: 5 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
• Arms (left): 5/5
• Arms (right): 5/5
• Legs (left): 8/8
• Legs (right): 8/8
• Main Body: 15/15
Features:
    • 1. Built-in Tracking Device: To aid in retrieval, the soldier can activate the built-in tracking beacon and strobe light for friendly forces to find them easily. Both subsystems can be activated independent of each other, or together, as needs dictate.
    • 2. Access Panels: The suit can be configured to allow access to bionic weaponry without tearing the fabric.

Undercover Harness: Concealed as suspenders on the front and by an armored plate in the jacket on the back.
Concealed Holster containing: (Requires Perception at -30% to spot)
    CP-20 Laser Pistol (Small of Back, on dominant side)
    • Range: 800'
    • Damage: 2d6 MD
    • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
    • Payload: 21 shots per E-clip or 30 shots per LE-Clip
Pistol Ammo Pouch: 2/2 Pistol E-Clips (small of back; non-dominant side)

Undercover Leg Sheath Containing:
    Covert Slim Vibro-Knife (Dominant Side)
    Damage: 1D6 M.D.

Stored at Armory
DS-1U Duty Uniform Suit
IFF Tag: Jericho, CSSE,CPL (E-4)
Weight: 5 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
• Arms (left): 5/5
• Arms (right): 5/5
• Legs (left): 8/8
• Legs (right): 8/8
• Main Body: 15/15
Features:
    • 1. Built-in Tracking Device: To aid in retrieval, the soldier can activate the built-in tracking beacon and strobe light for friendly forces to find them easily. Both subsystems can be activated independent of each other, or together, as needs dictate.

Utility Belt: (4 lb)
    Canteen (half gallon).
    Walkie Talkie Pouch: Communicator (with 10-mile range and 72-hour continual use battery)
    Compass/inertial mapper.
    Firestarter kit (solar-powered lighter and flint & steel).
    Flashlight/signal light (with bright halogen and infrared options).
    Mini first aid kit (+1 Healing check, only one use).
    Power bars (three, each can sustain a normal human for a day).
    Hip Holster containing:
      CP-20 Laser Pistol
      • Range: 800'
      • Damage: 2d6 MD
      • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
      • Payload: 21 shots per E-clip or 30 shots per LE-Clip
    Belt Hanger Containing:
      Neural Mace
      Damage: 1d6 SDC + special effects, see p.259 RUE for full details
    Pistol Ammo Pouch: 2/2 Pistol E-Clips
    Rifle Ammo Pouch:
      Empty
Combat Boots - Boot-Sheath
    Survival Knife
    Damage: 2D4 S.D.C.

Backpack
CS-S2 Basic Survival Pack
• Two Person Tent (Folds up to the size of a paperback book; good for -40 degrees, Water filtration +20% to water supply)
• Sleeping Bag
• Flashlight with Concealed Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) and 6 Batteries (48 hours per battery)
• Compass/Inertial Mapper (+10% Land Navigation) Mirrored for use as signal mirror.
• Short Range Radio (Range: 5 Miles)
• Mini-First-Aid Kit (Roll of Gauze, 48 Adheasive Bandages, Roll of Medical Tape, Small Scissors, Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) Tube of Protien Healing Salve (doubles natural healing rate))
• Hunting/Fishing Kit (Wires, Fishing Line, Several Hooks, Pulleys)
• Saw Wires (3)
• Fire Starter (Pocket Cigarette Lighter, Flint Striker (with 6 extra Flints))
• Survival Knife (1D6 S.D.C.), Small Hatchet (1D6 S.D.C.), Wooden Cross, 4 Signal Flares.
• 30 feet lightweight climbing cord, climbing gloves, 4 ceramic spikes, small mallet.
• Personal Hygene Kit, incluing a bar of soap & washcloth
• Canteen & Food Rations Bag.
• Air filter and Gas Mask
• Extra CS uniform
• Dress CS uniform

Secure Universal Card: 3540
Black Market Items: Contraband Gems worth 50,000 credits - can't be moved for at least a decade or two (in North America) due to their origin.
Salary: 1520 UCr per month
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Background and Personnel Record

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Background Story
“You know, I used to hate the Coalition States. They were tyrants and oppressors, genocidal maniacs, blah, blah blah. Every bit of rhetoric you can think of, and then some."

"I grew up in the eastern wilds of Lone Star, ‘bout a hundred miles west northwest of the ruins of Dallas/Fortworth. A non-citizen living in a commune with DBees, an ‘illegal squatter and sympathizer’. As a kid thought we had a good thing, life was rough but we made due, made progress and earned a tiny bit of safety in this crazy world. Things really started getting better when I was 13. My psi started developing, telemechanics. You know how much it helps to have an expert on literally every type of machinery out there? We started to feel genuine security, no longer one unexpected breakdown from starvation. Our machines all ran better and I was able to manage redundancies for the most critical machines."

"Changed when I was 15 though, somebody got an ATV stuck couple days away. Snapped the axle in half. I went out with a field repair team, got it going in a couple more days, and we were set to be home in under a week. We saw the smoke a day out. That’s how much was burned. Nearly every building, my homestead, every member of my family. Parents, my sister, two brothers, nearly every person in the commune. There’d been 78 of us, 4 had been out with me, only 5 survived the hell at the commune."

"The 10 of us, we left that night. They’d laid waste to the entire place, any dead who weren’t ash were already buried in rubble. We started heading north east, skirting north of the old city ruins. The survivors told me a large CS patrol force had been chasing a group of Pecos bandits. The bandits had been run down and decided to make a stand when they found the commune. The patrol didn’t hold anything back…’squatters and sympathizers’ remember?"

"Blamed the CS for a long time for that, couldn’t even fathom the idea that they’d been anything other than monsters for 3 years. But eventually my paradigm shifted. It wasn’t a big dramatic eureka moment, but I can tell you exactly when the seed took root. Eventually the survivors drifted apart, couple of pairs or three, but we couldn't stand the reminders. I’d been doing freelance work when I stumbled across something. There was a computer that needed cracking, and my employer had yet to find someone who could get in. As soon as I touched it I could see why. By all outward appearances it was just another cheap tablet, but the circuitry was more advanced than anything I’d even imagined possible at that point."

"Still, the need to eat is a powerful motivator so I ghosted in, and spent days slowly chipping away at the countermeasures. Damn near died a half dozen times, but eventually I got in. That was the first time I saw the word Naruni. The information inside was outside my expertise, but I still got the gist of it. It was basically a business plan, thing read more like an invasion blueprint though. Wish it'd had more technical specs, but it didn't matter. I was getting paid just to get it open."

"I never found out if my employer used the data to just profit or if they set the Naruni back. I do know someone talked though. Spotted my name in some dark corners of the market. Had a couple of close calls where I got out of town just in time to avoid the bounty hunters. It all opened my eyes a bit though."

"I started paying more attention to the big picture. Eventually I came to realize, the Pecos assholes were every bit to blame as the CS, more so really. Sure the patrol could have assessed the situation better, but they had every reason to believe that the bandits turned to fight because they had reached an allied stronghold. Trust me, I've been in the armored element of very similar patrols and had the CO of one make the ‘humane’ call."

"I was in a small offensive a while back, one UAR, half a dozen PAs, and three squads of infantry. We had unverified, but reliable intel this little town routinely provided refuge for hostiles and unfriendly independent contractors. Most of the NCOs wanted to roll up hot, and glass the place without warning and be home for dinner. Jackass in charge wanted to apply a lighter touch, so we let’em know we’re there, put out an ultimatum for an inspection and after a short show of defiance, they opened the gates. Dumbass brings the bulk of us in, grinning like an idiot thinking he showed us, actually grinning. I could see it because the schmuck took his helmet off to meet the leadership. Then, suddenly his head wasn’t there, misted by a close range p-beam shot as hell broke loose."

"I reviewed the footage later, confirmed at least two dozen juicers, dozen PAs, two Triax robots, and a hundred foot sloggers. I’d been put in rear guard with half a squad of infantry and the UAR. I made it out...I was the only one who made it out, and honestly I’m pretty sure it’s because they let me out. They wanted infamy, fucking Jagged Talon they called themselves. They got their infamy alright. Town was glassed a day after I got picked up, and last I heard they hunted down every member of the Jagged Talon, doesn’t mean they got them all but you better believe no one’s operating under that flag anymore."

"That’s not to say it’s all cut and dry shoot first and wipe out the deebs. Spent a god damned year before the Talon shit doing nothing but cleaning up after a massive ley line storm and the minor storms that followed. Managed to get in a bit of shit for agreeing to split ups a small cache of old Vid Cast shows we found in a ruined out structure. Never found out who, but one of the guys in my squad just couldn't wait to sell his and got his ass busted. Threw everyone under the bus. Had some of the nastiest raiders I’ve seen lay down arms without a fight when we boxed them in, after the incident with the Talons so don’t think I advocate laying everything to waste. Just a good dose of caution, and a reliance on intel."

"Truth is, I genuinely believe we’ll reach a point where the CS makes a lasting peace on this continent. Not by wiping out everyone else, but by securing humanity’s foothold, and branching out with diplomatic options. I know damn well that not every DBee is a monster. Hell the vast majority aren’t, they're just people who look different. Intellectually, if you could take out the fear and ambition, I bet a good chunk of the high command knows it too. But we’re on the brink of extinction, our very planet is threatened. Tough choices will be made to make sure we survive." He trails off briefly.

"What? Why am I telling you all this? Because shit eats at you if you don’t let it out. You know how hard it is to live with the shit I do and not be able to talk to anyone about it? You think I’m gonna talk to the army shrink and tell her we probably didn’t need to pacify everyone? That I am certain I gunned down a lot of innocent interdimensional beings who are either refugees or just stranded who just need food? Nah, that can’t happen, I’d never see the outside of a brig again, and that's best case. So I’m going to keep doing what I do, hoping we secure that foothold, and maybe a generation or two from now we can make things better for everyone."

"You're right though I've been talking too long, we may as well get to the inevitable.”

*THWOOM*

“I know it's hollow...but I am truly sorry this is where we find ourselves. You deserve better than a shot in the chest from a gun designed to melt heavy armor. I think you were getting hopeful that you'd get some kind of posthumous revenge when the mission techs go over the suit footage, but I know nothing on me is recording. I know the timestamps will slowly sync back up over the course of the next three hours. Same goes for this place’s surprisingly robust security system."

"Jericho reporting, Quadrant 6 epsilon clear. Moving to 6 delta."

Personnel Record
Name: Jericho, Lyndon Boyd
Service Branch:
Service Number:
Pay Grade:
Pay Rate:
Date of Birth:
Primary Specialty:
Military Education:
Basic Training, Army, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Psionic Orientation and Sensitivity Course, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Psionic Combat Course, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Master Psychic (Reactor) Training Course, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Military Robotics and Advanced Armor Technical Support School, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Military Robotics and Electronics Technical Support School, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Military Engineering, Electrical, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Military Engineering, Mechanical, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Airframe Support and Maintenance Training Course, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Power Armour and Robot Training Course, Basic, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Power Armour and Robot Gunnery Training Course, Basic, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Power Armour Training, Advanced, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Jet Aircraft Maneuvering Course, Basic, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility
Jet Aircraft Combat Maneuvering Course, Advanced, New Chillicothe, CS Army Training Facility

Decorations, Medals, Badges, Citations, and Campaign:
PSI
Disciplinary data and court martial record:

Last edited by Lyndon Jericho on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Rolls

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:26 pm

EP Purchaces 03 Feb 2018
EP Attribute Boost (under 16): ME 1d6 = 6
EP Attribute Boost (under 16): PP 1d6 = 5
Patron Reward Attribute Boost (16+): PP 1d6 = 3
EP Attribute Boost (under 16): PS 1d6 = 1
EP Skill Download, New OCC Related Skill: Juicer Murderthon
  • Speed 2d6 = 7
  • SDC 2d4 = 6
Martial Arts AT HP: 2d6+3 = 9
Boxing SDC: 3d6 = 11
Corporal Lyndon B. Jericho
Corporal Lyndon Boyd Jericho
HP: 25/25; SDC: 56/56; ISP: 99/131
Spd: 32
Duty Uniform: 15/15 MDC
Weapon in hand/Current Clip: Noted by asterisk(*)
CP-20 Laser Pistol
-- Ammo: (21/21*); (21/21); (21/21) - 3 e-clips
Nerual Mace
Credits: 3,540
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to CS 40-4th (Restricted Access, 8 players, 0 openings)