Cpl. Culter (Human, Zapper)

The 40-4th Coalition States Special Operations Group.
GM: CS High Command
AGM: Major James Smith
#11 POST RATE

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Cpl. Culter (Human, Zapper)

Postby Culter » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Player Name: Nate
G-Mail: nphilip90s

Character Name: Culter, Everett William
Callsign: Plasma, Calidus
Race: Human
O.C.C.: Zapper
Alignment: Scrupulous
XP Level: 4
XP Points: 11,371 CSHC 10/1/19
Next Level @ XP: 17,201
Sentiments/Non-Humans: Those that serve the people of the Coalition States as either ally or servant he accepts, even protects. Those that do not he will put down in an instant. He does not openly seek confrontation with them.
Sentiments/Coalition: He sees through the propaganda but acknowledges that the CS is the best possibility to a civilized world, and he is loyal to the people and his fellow soldiers to the bone. He has no issue disciplining a citizen or soldier when required.
Disposition: Culter cares about the lives of the citizens within the Coalition even if he doesn't always approve of the leadership's decision; he remains a patriot. As a psionic within the Coalition, he gives no rise to suspicion on his loyalties and is open, honest and up front with his superiors, and often diplomatic if he disagrees with any of them. To those who are his enemies, he is confident in his abilities and has no problem showing his skills when the situation is right, often taunting his enemies if in direct battle, or silent if running interference. He cares for anyone placed in his charge, and he truly hates seeing the loss of life in war; specifically the coalition lives, especially other psionics. That said, he also loves being in combat himself, especially if he can let loose. Once he is crossed, there is no going back and he will forever treat whoever crossed him as a threat, enemy or adversary, even if subtle or diplomatic, regardless of arena.
Insanity: Neurotic paranoia
In-game Insanity Manifestation
This fear of being followed is largely due to the fact he is a psionic, and knows the slanted view the Coalition States has towards any sort of meta-physical or non-human like tendencies so he is aware that he is likely under 24 hour surveillance, even though he has never seen proof. He feels as though, whenever he is within Coalition Cities he is under constant surveillance, and when he is on Active Duty he is constantly being scrutinized or judged, feeling as though his commanders are just waiting for the first signs of treachery.

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 14
M.E.: 18
M.A.: 18
P.S.: 15
P.P.: 12
P.E.: 14
P.B.: 11
Speed: 19 (Approx 13 mph)

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 7
I.S.P.: 155
H.P.: 26
S.D.C.: 38
Sex: Male
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 188 lbs.
Description: Lean but built young black male, brown eyes and mild facial hair with a shaved head. Often has a smile on his face, even during combat, though this fades once his side starts taking casualties. Carries himself confidently like a rich kid who has had to prove himself time and time again.

Natural Abilities
Perception: 44% (+3%/level), +25% on rolls involving electrical anomalies, devices, etc.,
CQC AT Perception Bonuses
+25% Identify Friend/Foe; on success, identify 100% allied/enemy combatants and unable to be surprised., +10% ID Enemy in disguised (meta-morphed or shape-changed).
CIO AT Perception Bonuses
+10% on Perception Rolls to Recognize the Suspicious (11+): A successful roll means the character notices the suspicious person, action or thing and may investigate further, raise an alarm, get help, and so on.
+7% on Perception Rolls to Recognize Truthfulness under Interrogation (12+): A successful roll means the character is reasonably certain the individual is being truthful, mostly truthful or lying under interrogation. A failed roll means he cannot tell if the suspect is being honest or not.
+12% on Perception Rolls to Read Suspects and Prisoners under interrogation (11+): A successful roll provides an additional +10% bonus to the Interrogation skill and an accurate assessment of the person and strengths he may have to be concerned about, and possible weaknesses that may be exploitable. A failed roll means the character cannot make a sound judgement or determination with the data or observations at hand. Roll again after 1D4+4 melee rounds.
Charm/Impress: 5%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 50%
Max. Encumbrance: 56 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 150 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 300 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 7.5' across, 3.75' high

Special Abilities
  • Impervious to Electricity
    An invisible electrokinetic aura surrounds the Zapper, making him, and what he is wearing (body armor included), completely impervious to electricity, including magical electrical attacks. Even mega-damage lightning strikes do no damage. Most other energy attacks do only half damage, including lasers, plasma and particle beams; magic energy attacks, other than electrical, do full damage. So do magic melee weapons, explosives and projectiles!
    Duration: Constant.
    I.S.P. Cost: None; a natural ability.
  • Sense Electricity
    The psychic can sense or feel electricity and pinpoint its exact location as well as the approximate amount of electricity at the source (tiny, small, big).
    Range: 140 feet (39.5 m) (+10 feet (3 m)/level)
    Duration: Two minutes of extreme sensitivity so he can pinpoint every source of electricity in the area.
    I.S.P. Cost: 2
  • Electrical Aura (26 M.D.C. and possible Damage)
    The psychic can seemingly cause himself to become engulfed in crackling electricity In reality, this is an electrical aura around him. Nothing on the Zapper's person is actually touched or affected, so nothing is damaged. Furthermore, the character can move around without difficulty. However, the electrical energy will cause a jolt to anything it touches and causes the hair of anybody within six feet of the character to stand on end from static electricity while the aura is active.
    Electrified Body Protection: The aura of electricity also provides a limited mega-damage field of protection equal to 26 M.D.C. (+2 M.D.C./level) and which renews itself at a rate of 2D6 M.D.C. per melee round (never more than the normal maximum).
    Range: Self.
    Duration: Two minutes per level of experience.
    I.S.P. Cost: 5
    These effects are also part of this field:
    • Electrical Aura Damage: 6D6 S.D.C. damage per strike to anyone or thing that he touches or which touches him; 01-65% likelihood of any electronic device that is not shielded or grounded being shorted out. Damage is cumulative.
    • Static Discharge: 2D6 S.D.C. damage from electric shock and the discharge will temporarily interfere with communications (radio signals garbled and unclear, video images snowy, broken and distorted) and temporarily knock out bugs, video cameras and sensors for 1D4 minutes.
    • Electrical energy bolt: 2D6 M.D. (4D6 M.D. at ley lines and 6D6 M.D. at a nexus) if the Zapper concentrates intensely. This 2D6 M.D. can be added to damage from the Zapper's punches, kicks, or simply by being touched, if he so wills it to happen! Note: Additional cost of 8 I.S.P., that lasts only three rounds (+1 melee round/level). Each M.D. electric attack (bolt, punch, kick, head butt, etc.) counts as one melee action/attack.
      Maximum range of the energy bolt is 90' (+30'/level); triple at a ley line and quadruple at a nexus point.
    • Electrified Body Protection (Special): The aura of electricity also provides a limited mega-damage field of protection equal to 20 M.D.C. +2 per level of experience and which renews itself at a rate of 2D6 M.D.C. per melee round (never more than the normal maximum of 20 M.D.C.). Note: There is no extra I.S.P. cost for this aura of protection.
  • Electricity Absorption
    : The power to draw electricity/energy from devices in the immediate vicinity which can be used by the mutant character to heal damage. Even if the character is fully healed, he can still use this ability to drain electricity from machines, engines, generators and electric power lines! The Zapper can use this ability to drain the energy from the machine, to make it temporarily useless (until recharged) or to reduce the energy/power level one degree or 8% per level of experience (dims lights, reduces the energy flow to cause brownouts and mechanical malfunctions, reduces the speed of an engine or computer, etc.).
    In the alternative, the character can draw on and absorb electricity to rejuvenate himself. The equivalent of 1D6 M.D. negates fatigue (feels fresh as a daisy), while every 2D6 M.D. of electricity restores 1D6 hit points or 2D6 S.D.C. A mild but constant flow of electrical current goes through the Zapper while meditating, increasing normal healing by threefold.
    Absorption Range: Touch or 20 feet (6 m) per level of experience.
    Duration: Varies based on need and desired effect. Can be instant or last 10 minutes/level.
    I.S.P.: Four per activation of the power to absorb or drain.

Psionics
Master Psionic
  • Electrokinesis
    Electrokinesis is a psychic power that allows the psychic to exert
    amazing physical control over electricity.
      1. Electrical Discharge. The character can cause static electricity within a 12 foot (3.6 m) area, as well as emit an electrical discharge by touch. The discharge can be a little jolt or inflict up to 1d6 S.D.C. damage as often as once per melee.
      • Range: Touch or 4' distance.
      • Duration: Instant.
      • I.S.P.: 2 per each discharge.
      2. Electrical M.D. Attack. The psychic can fire a light M.D. electrical blast.
      • Range: Touch or 80' (+20'/level)
      • Mega-Damage: 1d6 M.D. to 3d6 M.D.
      • I.S.P.: 6 I.S.P. to inflict 1d6 M.D., 12 I.S.P. to inflict a 2d6 M.D. blast, 18 I.S.P. to do a 3d6 M.D. blast.
      3. Manipulate Electrical Devices. Through focused thought the psychic can enforce a limited control over electrical devices, such as turn off and on light switches, computers, televisions, radios, blenders, microwave ovens, flashlights, toys (battery and plug types), windshield wipers, and all types of electrically operated appliances, toys and devices. He can also manipulate the controls of the device, such as volume, channel selection, tuners, speakers, change speed, dim lights, and so on. A dozen different electrical functions can be manipulated each melee. This can mean flicking the light off and on six times (12 functions/6 off, 6 on) or turn on the T.V., turn its volume up to the max. And turn on 10 other appliances (12 functions in all).
        Range: 45' +5' per level of experience. Duration: 2 minutes per level of experience.
        I.S.P.: 4.
        Note: The character does not need to see the devices to manipulate them. He can feel their presence.
      4. Sense Electricity and Electrical Resistance (replaced by OCC Ability)
  • Telekinesis (super)
    The power is basically the same as the ability described in the Physical category of psionic powers, but greatly enhanced. Differences are increased range, and dramatically increased weight and damage. The character can use Super Telekinesis to manipulate as many as one object per level of his experience, as long as the combined weight does not exceed his total weight capacity.
    • Range: 100' per level of experience.
    • Duration: 2 minutes per level of experience.
    • I.S.P.: 10 to lift/move/hurl an object that weighs 100 lbs., +10 I.S.P. per each additional 100 lbs.
    • Damage: 1D4x10 S.D.C. per 100 lbs. of weight. Note: 100 S.D.C. points equals one (1) M.D. point.
    • +3 to strike with Telekinesis; physical/skill bonuses to strike do not apply when Telekinesis is used.
    • +4 to parry with Telekinesis by using a controlled object to parry or sheer telekinetic force to block an attack. Counts as a medium heavy object; costs 8 J. S.P.
    • S.D.C. Damage from Hurled Objects: Very Small: 6 ounces to 1 pound: 1D4. Small: 1.5 to 2 lbs: 1D6 S.D.C. Medium Small: 2-4 lbs: 2D4 S.D.C. Medium: 5 to 10 lbs: 3D4 S.D.C. Medium Large: 11 to 25 lbs: 3D6 S.D.C. Large: 26 to 40 lbs: 4D6 S.D.C. and add 1D6 damage for each additional 20 lbs up to 200 lbs.
    • Mega-Damage from Huge Hurled Objects: M.D. is only possible with Super Telekinesis and only when the hurled object is 100 lbs or heavier and is a hard material like wood, stone or metal (not people). Does 1D4 M.D. per 100 pounds.
  • Telekinetic Force Field (75 M.D.C.)
    • Force Field Strength: 75 M.D.C. (+25 M.D.C./level).
    • Range: Self or 40' per level of experience within line of vision.
    • Duration: 10 minutes per level of experience.
    • Saving Throw: Dodge at -6.
    • I.S.P.: 30
    The psychic can instantly erect a force field around himself or others in the blink of an eye. If the creation of the force field is to parry an attack, the psionic must roll a successful parry to see if he was able to create the field before the attack strikes. A successful parry means the force field beat the attacker's strike and it absorbs the damage. TK Force Fields parry incoming attacks (both energy and projectiles) simply by being created before the attack arrives. Any parries with the Force Field are done with straight rolls (normal parry bonuses do not apply). Once created, they have neither bonuses or penalties, they simply absorb the incoming damage.
    The TK Force Field can be made so that it only encircles its creator, or as large an area as a 10 foot (3 m) diameter per level of experience, and can be created yards/meters away, but always within the line ofvisian. The smallest force field possible covers about a 3' area.
    Once one field is created, the psychic can create as many others as his I.S.P. will allow. All must be in the character's line of vision. The TK Force Field(s) will remain in place until all its M.D.C. is destroyed or its creator dispels it. If the psychic is rendered unconscious or killed, the force fields instantly vanish. However, the psychic can choose to leave the area with his force fields still in place. They will remain until the duration time limit expires. People may be able to move around inside a force field, but the force field itself cannot be moved once it is in place. The TK Force Field is actually a force bubble and is airtight, with enough air inside for the duration of the field.
    If attempting to manifest a Force Field around an unwilling target, they would get the chance to dodge out before the force field made it completely around them, but only if they knew in advance that the entrapment attack was coming, and even then they'd be -6 to dodge.
    For an attacker to get inside a force field he must destroy all of its M.D.C. and in so doing, destroy the field itself. Any weapon blasts, explosions and magical energy attacks, such as Call Lightning, Fire Ball, etc., will hit the Force Field, they cannot be made to appear inside the field. It will also stop area effect magic. For instance, a Carpet of Adhesion will adhere to the force field instead of the people inside, and a magic cloud may cover the sphere of force but it does not penetrate the protective field. However, Teleportation can be used to pop inside because the mage can see his destination inside. Likewise, intangible spirits and Astral Beings can pass through force fields. Psionic mental attacks, Empathic Transmission and Bio-Manipulation can still be made to affect the minds of those inside the force field, provided the attacker has line of sight. Likewise, any psychic can use his psionic powers on those outside while he is inside the walls of the force field; line of sight is not affected.
    Characters inside the force field suffer from the same limitations and cannot fire weapons or energy magic from within the force field without hitting and damaging their protective bubble, and anyone caught inside a force field bubble is trapped inside until they blast their way out (destroying its M.D.C.) or the duration time elapses. Note: A TK Force Field can NOT be used to suffocate someone by putting an airtight bubble around their head. Force Field requires some form of support (even though it is composed of energy) and must be created on solid ground. Once created, it can NOT be moved. A Dispel Magic Barriers spell will not affect a psionic force field (it's not magical).
  • Telekinetic Acceleration Attack
    This power works on thc same principle as the rail gun but uses telekinetic power rather than electromagnetic force. Rather than use telekinesis to lift and move one or more objects, this Super-Psionic power causes a half dozen to a dozen small objects (coins, pencils, small stones, arrows, unloaded bullets, ctc.) to hurl at an incredibly high velocity in a powerful (if short-range) burst of telekinetic energy. All items strike one target at tornado wind velocity.
    • Damage: If 10 ISP are expended the damage inflicted is 2D4x10 S.D.C.
      If 20 I.S.P. are expended. the damage is 3D6+4 Mega-Damage!
      The psychic must roll to strike at +1 to do so (no other bonuses apply except any O.C.C'/R.C.C. psi-power bonus) and the target must be clearly visible. The psionic attack counts as one of the character's attacks per melee round.
    • Range: 50' +10' per level of experience; line of sight.
    • I.S.P.: 10 for S.D.C. damage. 20 for M.D.
  • Telekinetic Punch
    This telekinetic power enables the psychic to deliver a powerful punch or kick-like force through telekinetic energy. The character must actually make a physical punch or kick, but a successful strike delivers a telekinetically enhanced blow.
    • Damage: A telekinetic punch will inflict 3D6 S.D.C./hit point damage plus P.S. bonus (if any), and a kick will do 4D6 S.D.C. plus P.S. bonus.
    • Range: By touch or 1' per level of experience.
    • Duration: Instant
    • I.S.P.: 6
    • Saving Throw: Dodge or parry as usual.
    • Note: The I.S.P. is spent whether or not the punch or kick actually hits the target (roll to strike as normal). The power is used in conjunction with a normal, physical attack that can be parried or dodged by the enemy. Every time the power is used, the psychic must make a save of 14 or higher or he will take 1D6 points of damage himself as a result of wrenched muscles or a dislocated joint from the extra strain on his body.
  • Brain Scan (Mind Bleeder power)
    • Range: Touch
    • Duration: Varies
    • I.S.P.: 10
    The psychic character can scan the brain to locate and identify both physical and mental aberrations, damage and impairment, including bruises, tumors, aneurysms, diseases, mental blocks, hypnotic suggestions, phobias, obsessions, traumas, magic insanities, magic curses, and similar mental blocks and aberrations. A brain scan does not reveal anything about the character's personality, memories, skills or thoughts. A brain scan is necessary to remove mental blocks, magic insanity and other forms of insanity.
  • Neuro-Touch (Mind Bleeder power)
    The neuro-touch causes a neurological disruption to the brain
    with several possible results.
    • Range: Touch or 10'
    • I.S.P.: Varies. Double the I.S.P. cost if the attack is cast as a
      purely mental attack up to 10' away.
    • Saving Throw: Standard
      • Stumble: 4 I.S.P.: The victim loses control over his legs for just an instant, stumbles and loses one melee attack/action.
      • Jolt: 6 I.S.P.: The victim receives a sudden jolt as if struck by a light electrical charge and suffers 1D4 S.D.C./hit point damage (one M.D. if a mega-damage creature). The jolt is usually used as a warning or to catch somebody's attention.
      • Momentary Stun: 10 I.S.P.: The victim is momentarily stunned and can barely move for seven or eight seconds. Penalties: Loses the initiative and half his melee attacks, -4 to defend (parry and dodge) for those seven or eight seconds.
      • Disorientation: 12 I.S.P.: A sudden shock to the system causes the victim's vision to blur and he feels disoriented: -3 on initiative, strike, parry, dodge, and roll with impact. Speed is reduced by 50% and the character loses one melee attack/action. Lasts one melee round (15 seconds) per level of the Zapper.
      • Paralysis of arms: 14 I.S.P.: A sudden shock to the system causes the arms and hands to go limp. Nothing can be picked up, held or carried. No "hand" to hand attacks or operation of machines is possible using one's hands and arms. The victim can only take evasive action or attack using psionics, magic or voice commands. Duration is one melee round (15 seconds) per level of the Zapper.
  • Neuro-Strike (Mind Bleeder power)
    This attack on the brain can inflict damage directly to hit points or cause complete paralysis.
    • Range: Touch or 5' per level of experience
    • I.S.P.: 25
    • Saving Throw: Standard
      • Brain overload (Damaging): The victim of a neural strike is ravaged by a neurological backlash that inflicts 2D6 points of damage directly to hit points (2D6 M.D. if a mega-damage creature)! This attack also temporarily impairs the victim's reaction time causing the loss of one melee action, loss of initiative, and speed is reduced by 25% for one melee per level of experience of the attacker. The victim also suffers from a pounding headache (-10% on the execution of skills) that lasts for 30 minutes (accumulative length of time for the headache from multiple attacks).
      • Paralysis of motor responses: The legs of the victim become paralyzed and cannot move. The arms and hands become numb and lose the sensation of touch, jerk and tremble, rendering them virtually useless. Penalties: Speed/movement is impossible, the number of melee attacks is reduced to one, all combat actions are -10.
        Duration is one melee round (15 seconds) per level of the Zapper.
  • Alter Aura
    According to psychics who can see such things, all living beings possess an aura -- a colorful energy field that is invisible to the naked eye and most conventional forms of photography and sensors. This psychic ability does not allow the psychic to see auras, but to alter his own. The psychic can manipulate his physical energy field to appear different (stronger, weaker, sickly, lacking psionics, evil rather than good, etc.). The altered aura sends the wrong message to those humanoids and supernatural beings who can see auras and use the information they glean from them to assess an opponent or field of kindred (evil or psychic) spirit.
    • Range: Self
    • Duration: 1hr per Lvl
    • ISP: 2
    • Alterations include:
        General level of experience can be made to seem lowered up to 2 levels, or raised up by 1d4+3 levels than it really is.
        Conceal one’s true alignment and cover it up with a false one.
        Conceal the presence of psychic ability (the aura appears to be normal for the race) or shows ISP levels to be much lower than they really are (but not higher).
        Conceal amount of base PPE so it seems to be only 1-2 points
        Conceal presence of magic
        Conceal true physical attributes, making them appear to be half of what they really are or 30% higher
        Appear weak and fatigued or sickly
        Appear emotionally or mentally agitated, unstable or depressed (not aggressive or alert)
        For x3 ISP cost (6), psychic can adjust aura to appear as if possessed or terminally ill.
    Mind Block(4)
    This is the ability to completely close or block oneself from all psychic/mental emanations. When intentionally closed to supernatural or psychic forces the character can not sense anything, can not use psychic abilities. nor be influenced by others. A Mind Block will prevent pene­tration of Telepathy, Empathy, Hypnotic Suggestion, and Empathic Transmission. It can be an invaluable protective mask when dealing with malevolent psychic forces. Adds a bonus of+ I to save vs all psy­chic and mental attacks.

Cybernetics
CS CB-1963 Commando Ear Cybernetic Impant (Implant Package)
Combines the features of a Universal Headjack & Ear Implant with the scrambled radio upgrade, Clock Calendar, and Sound Filtration System into a single unit. it also includes an implanted ID chip keyed to the individual's CS ID. There is also an optional language translator upgrade.
  • Scrambled CS Radio Receiver & Transmitter: 3 mile range; transmits standard CS radio encryption. The encryption can be updated via a hand computer and the included headjack.
      IFF Tag: Culter, CSST, CPL (E-4) [Can be deleted or modified by an authorized user, usually an officer, by hand held computer]
  • Can tell the time and date down to the 100th of a second.
  • Automatically diminishes potentially damaging sounds with filters and/or earplugs. Sounds are muffled to protect the character from deafening or disorienting levels of sound.

O.C.C. Skills
Radio: Basic 60% (+5%)
Pilot: Robots and Power Armor 69% (+3%)
Read Sensory Equipment 45% (+5%)
Basic Electronics 70% (+5%)
Body Building and Weightlifting
Climbing/Rappelling 50/40% (+5%)
Running
W.P. Energy Rifle
W.P. Energy Pistol
W.P. Knife

O.C.C. Related Skills
Electronic Countermeasures 55% (+5%)
Robot Combat Elite: Flying
Robot Combat Basic
Lore: Magic
  • General Knowledge: 40% (+5%)
  • Recognize Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 30% (+5%)
  • Recognize Enchantment 22% (+4%)
Weapon Systems 60% (+5%)
Cryptography 60% (+5%)
Intelligence 44% (+4%)
Military Tactics 50% (+5%)
Electricity Engineer 50% (+5%)

Close Quarters Combat Advanced Training:
Swimming 75% (+5%)
Detect Ambush 60% (+5%)
W.P. Ancient: Quick Draw
W.P. Modern: Heavy M.D. Weapons
Hand to Hand: Commando

Field Counter-Intelligence Advanced Training Skills [Crash Course]:
Camouflage 25% (+5%)
Computer Operation 50% (+5%)
I.D. Undercover Agent 44% (+4%)
Interrogation 45% (+5%)
Literacy: American 40% (+5%)
Research 50% (+5%)

Secondary Skills
Computer Operation 55% (+5%)
Computer Programming 45% (+5%)
Lore, Demons and Monsters 40% (+5%)
Lore, Psychics and Psionics 40% (+5%)
Mathematics: Basic 50% (+5%)

Combat Data
HTH Type: Commando
Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +3 (+2 in when rapid assault catches enemies surprised)
Strike Bonus: +1
Parry Bonus: +2
Dodge Bonus: +2
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +0
HTH Damage Bonus:
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +3
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +4
Bonus to Disarm: +1
Other: Body Flip/Throw(KD) // Body Block/Tackle(KD) // Backwards Sweep(KD) // Karate Strike (2d4) // Karate Kick (2d6)

Robot Combat Data: Basic
Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Melee Strike Bonus: +4
Ranged Strike Bonus: +3
Parry Bonus: +4
Dodge Bonus: +4
HTH Damage Bonus: +PA PS
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +3
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +4
Bonus to Disarm: +2
Other:
Combat Basic Attacks
Power Armor Body Block/Tackle/Ram: 1D4 M.D. plus a 01-50% chance of knocking an opponent down, causing him to lose initiative and one melee attack/action. Counts as two of the power armor's melee attacks.

Robot Body Block/Tackle/Ram: M.D. equal to Robot Punch M.D. plus a 0-60% chance of knocking down an opponent that is approximately the same size or larger. Increase the odds of knocking down an opponent that is half the size or smaller than the robot to 01-80%. The victim suffers M.D. and loses initiative and two melee attacks/actions. Counts as two of the robot's melee attacks.

Robot Combat Data: ELITE: Flying
Number of Attacks: 7
Initiative Bonus: +5
Melee Strike Bonus: +5
Ranged Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +6
Dodge(/ground) Bonus: +5
Dodge(/flying) Bonus: +8
HTH Damage Bonus: PA PS
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +6
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +7
Bonus to Disarm: +4
Other:
Flying Elite Combat Attacks
Punch Damage: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S.
Power Punch: Double damage, but counts as two melee attacks.
Tear or pry with hands: 1D4 M.D.
Kick Damage: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S.
Body Block/Ram: As per Robot (or Augmented) P.S. punch damage.

Full Speed Running Ram: Double Robot (or Augmented) P.S. punch damage, plus 01-60% likelihood of knocking an opponent off his feet if the opponent is the same size or smaller (reduce by half if twice as big). Victim takes damage and is knocked off his feet, losing initiative and two melee attacks/actions.

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Energy Rifle -- +2 to strike (+1 to strike at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14)
W.P. Energy Pistol -- +2 to strike (+1 to strike at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 15.)
W.P. Knife -- +2 to to strike, +2 to parry, +2 to strike when thrown (+1 to strike at levels 2, 4, 7, 10, and 13. +1 to parry at levels, 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12. +1 to strike when thrown at levels, 1, 3, 6, 8, 10 and 13.)
W.P. Paired Weapons
W.P. Ancient: Quick Draw (Bonuses depend on P.P. score; 17 or less: +1 to initiative)
W.P. Modern: Heavy M.D. Weapons -- +2 to Strike(+1 to Strike at levels 2, 4, 7, 10, and 13.)

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 2%
Magic (varies): N/A
Lethal Poison (14+):
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): N/A
Insanity (12+): +2
Psionics (10+): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +6
Possession (varies): +2
Last edited by Culter on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Equipment

Postby Culter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:26 pm

CS Gear (not used in this mission)
Equipment
Awards
Iron Star, C.S. Cross for Bravery, and Joseph Prozek Medal for Valor (With Silver Oak Leaf)
ImageImageImage

Worn on Person
DS-1U Reinforced Duty Uniform
IFF Tag: Culter, CSAE, CPL (E-4)
Weight: 5 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
• Arms (left): 5/5
• Arms (right): 5/5
• Legs (left): 8/8
• Legs (right): 8/8
• Main Body: 15/15
Features:
    • 1. Built-in Tracking Device: To aid in retrieval, the soldier can activate the built-in tracking beacon and strobe light for friendly forces to find them easily. Both subsystems can be activated independent of each other, or together, as needs dictate.

Utility Belt: (4 lb)
    Canteen (half gallon).
    Walkie Talkie Pouch: Communicator (with 10-mile range and 72-hour continual use battery)
    Compass/inertial mapper.
    Firestarter kit (solar-powered lighter and flint & steel).
    Flashlight/signal light (with bright halogen and infrared options).
    Mini first aid kit (+1 Healing check, only one use).
    Power bars (three, each can sustain a normal human for a day).
    Hip Holster containing:
      C-20 Laser Pistol
      • Range: 800'
      • Damage: 2d6 MD
      • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
      • Payload: 21 shots per E-clip or 30 shots per LE-Clip
    Knife Sheath Containing:
      Vibro-Knife
      Damage: 1D6 M.D.
    Pistol Ammo Pouch: 2/2 Pistol E-Clips
    Rifle Ammo Pouch:
      Empty
Combat Boots - Boot-Sheath
    Survival Knife
    Damage: 2D4 S.D.C.

Backpack
CS-S2 Basic Survival Pack
• Two Person Tent (Folds up to the size of a paperback book; good for -40 degrees, Water filtration +20% to water supply)
• Sleeping Bag
• Flashlight with Concealed Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) and 6 Batteries (48 hours per battery)
• Compass/Inertial Mapper (+10% Land Navigation) Mirrored for use as signal mirror.
• Short Range Radio (Range: 5 Miles)
• Mini-First-Aid Kit (Roll of Gauze, 48 Adhesive Bandages, Roll of Medical Tape, Small Scissors, Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) Tube of Protien Healing Salve (doubles natural healing rate))
• Hunting/Fishing Kit (Wires, Fishing Line, Several Hooks, Pulleys)
• Saw Wires (3)
• Fire Starter (Pocket Cigarette Lighter, Flint Striker (with 6 extra Flints))
• Survival Knife (1D6 S.D.C.), Small Hatchet (1D6 S.D.C.), Wooden Cross, 4 Signal Flares.
• 30 feet lightweight climbing cord, climbing gloves, 4 ceramic spikes, small mallet.
• Personal Hygiene Kit, including a bar of soap & washcloth
• Canteen & Food Rations Bag.
• Air filter and Gas Mask
• Extra CS uniform (x2)

Stored at Armory
DS-45AT Reinforced Custom Fitted Tuxedo
IFF Tag: Culter, CSAE, CPL (E-4)
Weight: 5 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
• Arms (left): 5/5
• Arms (right): 5/5
• Legs (left): 8/8
• Legs (right): 8/8
• Main Body: 15/15
Features:
    • 1. Built-in Tracking Device: To aid in retrieval, the soldier can activate the built-in tracking beacon and strobe light for friendly forces to find them easily. Both subsystems can be activated independent of each other, or together, as needs dictate.
    • 2. Access Panels: The suit can be configured to allow access to bionic weaponry without tearing the fabric.

Undercover Harness: Concealed as suspenders on the front and by an armored plate in the jacket on the back.
Concealed Holster containing: (Requires Perception at -30% to spot)
    CP-20 Laser Pistol (Small of Back, on dominant side)
    • Range: 800'
    • Damage: 2d6 MD
    • Payload: 21 shots per E-clip or 30 shots per LE-Clip
Pistol Ammo Pouch: 2/2 Pistol E-Clips (small of back; non-dominant side)

Undercover Leg Sheath Containing:
    Covert Slim Vibro-Knife (Dominant Side)
    Damage: 1D6 M.D.
Dress CS uniform
Extra CS uniform
Family photo of entire nuclear family. From Christmas 108
Lightning charm with a yellow gem, on a silver necklace.
Small sphere of superconductive material that easily levitates under electrical charge. Culter uses it as a stress ball when not on mission.

Secure Universal Card: 10,544 UCr (updated 4/17/19 CSHC; Paid through January 111)
Payrate: 2,636
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Merc Gear

Postby Culter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Equipment

Vehicles/Power Armor
NG-AX15 Blue Hawk

Carried/In Hand
NG-IR5 Ion Rifle (on shoulder sling)

Worn on Person
Power Armor Pilot's Suit with GEAR Load-Bearing Chest Rig
GEAR Utility Belt
NG-S2 Survival Pack
IDF Commando Wristwatch
Psynetic Crystal Amplifier

GEAR Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Developed by Coalition Munitions, these chest LBHs often are only issued to favored troops or special forces.
Features:
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
See this post for guidance on what fits and how.
    Left
    • Grenade Pouch Type 1: 2/2 smoke grenades
    • Sheath: Survival Knife (2d4 S.D.C. Damage)
    • Radio Pouch: Wilk's PRC-5 Secure Walkie Talkie (Patched into Pilot's Suit)
    • Grenade Pouch Type 1: 2/2 Fragmentation Grenades
    • Grenade Pouch Type 1: 2/2 Plasma Grenades
    • Small Pouch: Small Sidearm Magazine Pouch: 2/2 Short E-Clips (for Sidearm)
    Right
    • Sheath: Vibro-Knife (1d6 M.D.)
    • Sidearm Holster, Chest: NG-45LP Long Pistol
    • Small Sidearm Magazine Pouch: 2/2 Short E-Clips (for Sidearm)
    • Medium Binocular Pouch: Wilk's FLIR Distancing & Recording Binoculars

GEAR Utility Belt:
See this post for guidance on what fits and how.
    • Small Pouch: Empty
    • Small Pouch: Robot Medical Kit
    • Small Pouch: Two Flares
    • Sealable Electronics Pouch: Wilk's Ultra Pocket Laser Distancer
    • Sealable Electronics Pouch: Laser Gyro Navigation Aid
    • Medium Rifle/SMG Magazine Pouch: 2/2 Long E-Clips (For Longarm)
    • Medium Rifle/SMG Magazine Pouch: 2/2 Long E-Clips (For Longarm)

NG-S2
• Two Person Tent (Folds up to the size of a paperback book; good for -40 degrees, Water filtration +20% to water supply)
• Sleeping Bag
• Flashlight with Concealed Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) and 6 Batteries (48 hours per battery)
• Compass/Inertial Mapper (+10% Land Navigation) Mirrored for use as signal mirror.
• Short Range Radio (Backup; Range: 5 Miles)
• Mini-First-Aid Kit (Roll of Gauze, 48 Adhesive Bandages, Roll of Medical Tape, Small Scissors, Pocket Knife (1D4 S.D.C.) Tube of Protien Healing Salve (doubles natural healing rate))
• Hunting/Fishing Kit (Wires, Fishing Line, Several Hooks, Pulleys)
• Saw Wires (3)
• Fire Starter (Pocket Cigarette Lighter, Flint Striker (with 6 extra Flints))
• Survival Knife (1D6 S.D.C.), Small Hatchet (1D6 S.D.C.), Wooden Cross, 4 Signal Flares.
• 30 feet lightweight climbing cord, climbing gloves, 4 ceramic spikes, small mallet.
• Personal Hygiene Kit, including a bar of soap & washcloth
• Canteen & Food Rations Bag.
• Air filter and Gas Mask
• Extra CS uniform (x2)
• IRMSS Internal Robot Medical Surgeon System
• Protective Case with 10 blank one-inch optical disks in it

Stored in Vehicle

Secure Universal Card: 8,544 UCr (updated 4/17/19 CSHC; Paid through January 111)
Non-Secure Black Card: 2000 credits
:arrow: Secure cards are coded to the user's identity...and traceable by the CS central bank. Useless if stolen!
:arrow: Non-Secure cards are like the cash cards used today as gifts and usable by anyone. Readily available source of income if stolen!
Payrate: 2,636

Gear Stats
Psynetic Crystal Amplifier (Patron Item)
These strange devices were smuggled out of gargoyle infested Poland. The PRP and Psi-Battalion are trying their best tp replicate the effects. To that end, several trusted soldiers wear them and an implanted bio-monitor which measures its effects on the user.
Crystalline Nano-Amplifier:
    † Adds 60 I.S.P. to character's available I.S.P.
Crystalline Augmenter:
    † Enhanced Senses: +15% on Perception Rolls

NG-AX15 Blue Hawk
Picture
M.D.C. by Location:
Folding Wings (2) - 80 each
Main Rear Jets (2) - 50 each
Aquatic Propulsion System - 60
*Lower Maneuvering Jets (4; two per leg) - 20 each
*Ion Rifle - 50
*Wing-Mounted Light Torpedoes (4 per wing) - 15 each
*Forearm Blades (2) - 25 each
*Searchlights (3, belly) - 8 each
Arms (2) – 50 each
*Hands (2) - 15 each
*UEL Cables (2) - 6 each
Legs (2) – 90 each
**Head – 70
***Main Body - 200
* A single asterisk indicates a target that can only be struck when the attacker makes a “Called Shot,” and even then the attacker is -4 to strike.
** Destroying the head/helmet has a 01-70% chance of knocking the pilot out. The pilot no longer gains power armor combat bonuses strike, parry, and dodge. Also, His head is not exposed, but requires a Called Shot to hit and the shooter is -5 to strike.
*** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body shuts the power armor down completely.
Statistical Data:
Running: 60 mph maximum. Removing the hydro-jet pack adds +10 mph to the top speed.
Leaping: Up to 15' high and 15' across, jet booster leaps are 100' high and 200' across
Flying: Hover to 290 mph, cruising speed is 100-150 mph, maximum altitude is 400'
Water: The aquatic propulsion system enables the power armor to travel at 40 mph underwater.
Maximum Depth: 3,000'
Crew: One.
Dimensions: Height: 8' head to toe, 9' to the top of the propulsion system; Width: 4' with wings folded, 14' wing span; Length: 4'9", Weight: 594 lbs.
Physical Strength: Robot P.S. of 28.
Cargo: None.
Power System: Nuclear; average energy life is 12 years. Solid Oxide and electric battery versions are also available.
Weapon Systems:
Ion Rifle (1, Handheld):
• Range: 2,000' (identical performance above and below the water)
• Damage: 5d6 M.D. per blast
• Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack.
• Payload: Effectively unlimited for UEL tied to a nuclear or Solid Oxide
power supply.
Mini-Missiles:
• Range: 5 miles
• Damage: 2d4x10 M.D. for high explosive or 1d6x10 M.D. for plasma
• Rate of Fire: Each shot counts as one melee attack.
• Payload: 8, four per wing (4 Plasma, 4 HE)
Scythe-Forearm Vibro-Blades
• Range: Close combat
• Damage: 2d4 M.D. for speeds under 60 mph, 4d4 M.D. at speeds of 61-150 mph, and 6d4 M.D. for speeds over 150 mph. Dive attacks do 4d4+4 M.D. but count as 2 attacks.
Hand to Hand Combat:
Damage as per Robotic P.S. of 28.
• Restrained Punch – 1D4 M.D.
• Full Strength Punch – 1D6 M.D.
• Power Punch – 2d6 M.D., but counts as two melee attacks.
• Kick – 2d4 M.D.
• Leap Kick – 2D8 M.D., but counts as two melee attacks.
Sensors and Features of Note
All the standard power armor features plus:
IR Searchlight; Range: 1,000'
Enhanced Radar; Range: 100 miles while airborne
Enhanced Sonar; Range: 50 miles
Built-in Language Translator
Nightvision Optics; Range: 2,000'
Multi-Camera System; Telescopic Range: 2 miles

Power Armor Pilot's Suit
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 1
  • Arms: 3 each
  • Legs: 4 each
  • Main Body: 25
Weight: 5 lbs.
Modifiers: -10% to physical skills
Features:
  • All standard EBA features common to C.S. Armor (p.100, WB11)
  • Directional, encrypted short range radio built into the helmet; 2 mile range
  • Built-in loudspeaker; 80 decibels
  • Wrist Mini-Comp: displays armor's system errors & damage, oxygen supply, compass heading, time and date
  • Built in Tracking Device that can be deactivated by the wearer
Book Reference: p.220, Rifts

NG-45LP Long Pistol
  • Range: 1,200'
  • Damage: 5D6 M.D.
  • Payload: 8 shots per E-clip
  • Weight: 5 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191-192, WB33

NG-IR5 Ion Rifle
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage:
    • Low Power: 2D6 M.D.
    • High Power: 4D6 M.D.
  • Payload: 20 low power shots per E-Clip, 36 low power shots per LE-Clip; (1 high power shot = 2 low power shots)
  • Weight: 11 lbs.
  • Features: can fire into and under the water
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.199-200, WB33

Smoke Grenade
  • Range: 120' thrown
  • Damage: -5 to combat actions in a 20-30' AoE

Fragmentation Grenade
  • Damage: 2D6 M.D. to 20' AoE

Plasma Grenade
  • Damage: 6D6 M.D. to 12' AoE

IDF Commando Wristwatch
  • A.R.: 14
  • S.D.C.: 60
  • Features: Waterproof to a depth of 3,000', Alarm vibrates, Altimeter, Remote Detonator-capable
  • Book Reference: p.116, MercOps

Wilk's PRC-5 Secure Walkie-Talkie
  • M.D.C.: 2
  • Range: 10 miles
  • Weight: 1 lb.
  • Features: 96 hours before recharge required
  • Modifiers: -25% to crack encryption
  • Book Reference: p.106, MercOps

Wilk's FLIR Distancing & Recording Binoculars
  • Weight: 2 Ibs.
  • M.D.C.: 1
  • Range: 2.5 miles
  • Notes: It is a passive, thermal-imaging system that uses ambient infrared radiation which means that, unlike with traditional IR binocs, these binoculars do not emit any infrared light that can be tracked back to the user. The binoculars also feature a laser distancing module with digital display that provides an accurate digital readout of the distance, within two centimeters, and the estimated rate of the target's travel (96% accurate) if it is moving. Moreover, this device has an integrated recording module that can be used to record visual images on a standard one inch disc. Each disc can record up to four hours of images.
Last edited by Culter on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Background

Postby Culter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Personal Historical Account

“A personal statement? Man, I hate these things, alright well to start...”

The family provided privilege, wealth, power. Being born with the Culter name allowed for some of the more typical veils of Coalition Propaganda to be lifted. Conflict was a requirement, and good for business, as my mother always said.

My mother is a major shareholder in Biotechnic Industrial Designs, where she worked as the Chief Finance Officer before retiring several years ago and using her connections to become the shareholder she is. My father works as an adviser for the Coalition Psionic Battalion, he is non-military himself but knows several generals on First-Name basis.

My parents had a healthy group of children on many different paths. My oldest brother, Anthony, 28, works in Chi-Town in ISS, and he never really cared for what I am. I never faulted him for it, he’s had trust issues regarding anything non-earth since his near miss with a powerful psychic right out of his training with ISS. I remember him telling me how helpless he felt, I understand his reservations.

My youngest brother, Michael, works as an intern at Biotechnic Industrial Designs, our mother’s former. He is 16 years old and had always had an affinity for technology, sort of made me jealous to be honest, however he is using his innate ability to understand technology and cementing himself as a researcher for Biotechnic Industrial Designs. Little guy wants to help build cybernetics that cooperate with psychics, he is the smartest one of us.

My other, younger but middle brother, Dean, is 18 and does everything he can to support me which I am forever appreciative of. Anything I need help with, anything he can do he will. He has commented several times how he wishes he could join me when I am off doing what I am doing. He himself has joined the Coalition Military Pilot program, and while he may not be able to do everything I can, I have no doubt within a year he will be dancing around me in the sky.

The final piece of the family is my twin sister, Samantha. Her and I share a rather unique bond in that both of us were gifted with a means to protect those we care for.

Our former home, when we were about 11, burnt to the ground during a city-grid power outage. We were alone at home, and really didn’t like the dark. Her first reaction was to try to ignite the fireplace with a matchbook while I tried to reset the breaker box, unaware of the city outage.

When I wasn’t getting any response from the breaker box, I hit it, and power came back with a surge. I heard my sister scream from inside the house and ran in to see the fireplace ignited (and part of the couch). As I go to turn on the lights in the house, I feel a static charge come from the circuit and then every appliance in the house surged. So we grabbed what we could and ran, and that was how we discovered that I was a Zapper, and she was a Burster. Since then, she also serves in the ISS as an emergency response to explosions and fires and is considering trying for the psi-bat.

“And about me, well what do you want to know?”

##Flashback##
    “You know the information we’re after” a distorted voice suggested through the dark gaze of the skeleton like helmet.
    “You dead boys should learn to take your name more literally. Once again, you aren’t going to get anything out of me.” The rather confident voice of an enemy mage in nullifying shackles retorted.
    “Tsk tsk tsk, guess I’ll leave you to my associate.” The soldier laughed and walked out, letting the door slowly close behind him causing the mage to try to run out only to be just too slow before the lights flicker out.
    I can see him, hiding in the corner and I laugh, “So mages do know fear, yet not of your own foul creations.”
    “Show yourself!” The shackled mage demands as the lights return, and there we stand eye to eye.
    “There now, you need to relax” I remark, touching his forehead with my fingertip. He cries out as electrical discharge runs through his body and he falls to the floor. “I would much rather see your wounds tended than cause you any further harm. Co-operate and you will see that we can be generous.”
    The mage scowls but then his face loosens and he sighs, nodding. “Fine, the ritual is taking place in the place that was once Minnesota.”
    “Excellent.” I help him stand and sit him down, then move to the door and call for the sergeant. “See that we get him some food and his injuries checked. He might need a pacemaker.” I remark, laughing with the guard as we swap places and I head off to my squad for our new raid.

##End Flashback##

“To start, I have excellent communication skills, and work great alone or in a team.”

##Flashback##
    Inside an enemy stronghold..

“I’m running low on ammunition!” One of the soldiers in fourth shouted over the radio, barely audible over the shrieks of monsters and explosions from munitions.
    Moments later a streak of fire arced through the orange hue and I hear the howl of one of our Dog-Boys. Not a second later on the radio, “Those bastards took down Sergeant Rex! Aid and Litter to PZ 014,-118 NOW!”
    In that moment, I see a large Techno-Wizard mech bearing down and I guess I just, reacted. I remember bursting my SAMAS at max speed toward that mecha and then I braced for impact. I think I knocked it down, my HUD was damaged from the impact but it didn’t matter, I was close enough. Slowly I felt the electrical currents of that mecha seep into my veins as I heard it’s whirring and then an explosion above me.
    Did you know you can’t move a SAMAS if it’s off? They are really frick’n heavy.
    It wasn’t much longer til that Aid and Litter team found both Sergeant Rex, Lieutenant Errand and myself and we continued on. Rex survived, which was a big morale booster.

##End Flashback##

“I am good under extreme stress, steadfast against extreme adversity and loyal to the bone.”

##Flashback##
    On the FoB, near the Old Chicago ruins

The entire unit, from private to dog-boy to spec ops and psi bat, everyone was celebrating a hard earned victory. Celebrating the lost in their finding of peace. I always hated celebrating.
    I was back in the maintenance bay when I heard the first explosion and alarms, by the time I got suited up the sound of gunfire and other ungodly sounds were rampant, on our FoB.
    I took flight through the launch ceiling, and am not sure what happened next but I remember the pain from whatever hit me and launched me to the dirt. I struggled back to my feet and find myself face to face with a rather large demon. On Our Base. Luckily, Home-field advantage.

The next blast from that monster took out my wings, but that was okay, it had wings too and I’d rather a ground fight for this type of fiend. Look to the left, look to the right, I spot the main generator for the maintenance bay; plenty of power for me to have some. Didn’t take much to get the demon to follow me to it and boy did that boost feel so rejuvenating.

Until I felt it’s claw grip my helmet and begin crushing in, and thanks to a fairly strong mental punch, so to speak, it released me as I charged up my bolt. It first a beam of fire towards me as I released my electrical charge. I heard his screech as I felt my own systems begin to fail. The sound of gunfire dwindling and an orange hue from fires around the base… it didn’t seem like we were winning. The alarm was still blaring, yet less gunfire than soldiers on the base.

That was when I heard the explosion at the mess hall, and by the time I got there there were no survivors. Plenty of demons lurking about though. Luckily, I was able to get off the base in time to link up with a nearby unit and get the word out. It was long until I was riding at the head of a large response force to reclaim our base; those bastards killed my friends and they got what they deserved.

##End Flashback##

“I am able to act independently or under supervision to get the desired outcome, and I never give up no matter the odds. Looking to expand my service from the front lines to a more specialized focus.”

“You do understand that Psi-Bat is nothing like the Coalition Army. If accepted, you may experience a culture shock. Even your father and his connections can’t prepare you for the real thing.” I heard the commander remark.

”Sounds like my kind of challenge. I will do great work there when I am accepted.” I respond strongly, though carefully choosing my words. I watch the commander stand from his seat and extend his hand out.

“Welcome to the 40th Special Operations Company” I hear from the other side of the table, and here begins my next chapter.

Personnel Record
Name: CULTER, Everett William
Service Branch: CS Army
Service Number: IL59-C28-087-4F10-7D86
Pay Grade: E-4
Pay Rate: 2,636
Date of Birth: 28 December, 87 PA
Primary Specialty: Computer and Communications Engineer
Military Education:
Basic Training, Army, Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Communications School, Basic, Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Information Warfare School, Basic, Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Power Armour and Robot Training Course, Basic, Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Power Armour Training, Advanced (SAMAS), Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Power Armour and Robot Gunnery Training Course, Basic, Chi Town, CS Army Training Facility (ATF)
Psionic Combat Course, Chi Town, CS Psi-Battalion Training Facility (PTF)
Psionic Orientation and Sentivity Course, CS Psi-Battalion Training Facility (PTF)
Master Psychic (Kinetic) Training Course, CS Psi-Battalion Training Facility (PTF)
Decorations, Medals, Badges, Citations, and Campaign:
RPA Badge, Field Experience Badge, PSI Badge, Minnesota Cross, Fighting Joes Badge, Crimson Heart
  • Iron Star
    The Emperor of the Coalition States takes pleasure in presenting the Iron Star to

CULTER, Everett William
    PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
    COALITION STATES ARMY

For service as set forth in the following

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in the engagement OCCF-318-107-5ACE-4590-9A on 18 March, 107 P.A. while serving as Heavy Weapon Operator with 1st Joseph Prosek Brigade, Second Battalion, C Company, Third Platoon in the Old Chicago Ruins Containment Force.

On the date in question, Third Platoon came under fire from Tolkeen-partisan forces. When the unit’s XO became disabled, CULTER, at the risk to his own person, recovered the XO and brought her back to the Company’s APC for medical attention. Further, CULTER would go on to rescue three more members of Third Platoon and by use of heavy weapons fire and grenade ordinance, help to eliminate enemy forces that were engaging Third Platoon. His actions reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the Coalition States Army.
  • CS Cross for Bravery
    The Emperor of the Coalition States takes pleasure in presenting the Coalition States Cross for Bravery to

CULTER, Everett William
    PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
    COALITION STATES ARMY

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in the engagement OCCF-421-107-5ACE-4590-9A on 21 April, 107 P.A. while serving as Heavy Weapon Operator with 1st Joseph Prosek Brigade, Second Battalion, C Company, Third Platoon in the Old Chicago Ruins Containment Force.

On the date in question, the forward operating base that Third Platoon was operating out of came under heavy attack from Tolkeen-partisan forces. Fighting through extreme adversity, CULTER, acting solely on training and instinct, was able to survive the raid and then get word to the Quick Reaction Force which was able to return to the base in time to reclaim it. His actions reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the Coalition States Army.
  • Joseph Prozek Medal for Valor
    The Emperor of the Coalition States takes pleasure in presenting the Joseph Prozek Medal for Valor to

CULTER, Everett William
    PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
    COALITION STATES ARMY

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in the Battle of Fort Desperado (MT3T-204-108-7352-0CBD1-1E) on 04 February, 108 P.A. while serving as a rifleman with 4th Army Brigade, First Battalion, B Company, Second Platoon in Minnesota/Tolkeen Theatre of War.

On the date in question, Second Platoon was spearheading a raid on a confirmed enemy stronghold. When the support vehicles began taking heavy fire from the stronghold, CULTER, at great risk to his person life, was able to neutralize several key enemy firing positions. His abilities allowed the support vehicles to their positions, ultimately forcing the enemy force to retreat completely within the stronghold, allowing Coalition Forces to surround it. His actions reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the Coalition States Army.
  • Joseph Prozek Medal for Valor (Silver Oak Cluster)
    The Emperor of the Coalition States takes pleasure in presenting the Joseph Prozek Medal for Valor to

CULTER, Everett William
    CORPORAL
    COALITION STATES ARMY

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in the Battle of Fort Desperado (MTOZ-204-108-7352-0CBD1-1E) on 28 November, 109 P.A. while serving as a rifleman with 4th Army Brigade, First Battalion, B Company, Second Platoon in Minnesota/Tolkeen Occupation Zone.

On the date in question, Second Platoon was spearheading a breach into an enemy stronghold after securing the exterior. When the Dog-Pack leader was taken down and the XO called for Aid and litter, an enemy power armor begun to bear down on their position. With no other immediate support in the area and limited ammunition, CULTER, at great risk to himself, used his own power armor to impact and critically disable the enemy power armor. This action made it possible to both stop the enemy power armor and get the Dog-Pack leader to safety. His actions reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the Coalition States Army.
Disciplinary data and court martial record: N/A
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Culter (Human, Zapper) Dice Sheet

Postby Culter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Dice Sheet
This will serve as a collection of level up dice, EP dice and otherwise of Culter's life. This does not include Chargen Dice.

Psynetic Crystal Amplifier
I.S.P.: 1d6*10 = 60

CS 40-4th Specialized Training, Military Schools and the Like.
Psi-Bat Training
I.S.P.#2:2d6 = 8
S.D.C.:2d6 = 8

CQC Training
S.D.C.: 2d6 = 5

Level 4 stuff:
I.S.P.: 2d4+4 = 11
H.P.: 1d6 = 5
Last edited by Culter on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Cpl. Culter (Human, Zapper)

Postby Culter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Northern Gun ICMN Mercenary Report
Name: Everett Calidus
Callsign or Nicknames: The Electrician, Plasma
ICMN ID Number: 4G72-11ZX-0CJ5-D006
Specialty: Combat (Primary), Counter Intelligence and Specialized Interrogation
Trained: ICMN School of Soldiery Feb 109 - Jun 109
Experience: Several combat tours with multiple supernatural engagements. One engagement resulted in near-death of entire squad, leaving Calidus sole survivor.
    Evaluation: Focused and inquisitive. Dedicated, will speak up against unjustifiable orders but can be swayed.
Extra-Martial Accolades: Reward of gratitude for being the sole survivor, otherwise no rewards.

Best Suited for: Supernatural Search and Destroy, Counter-Intelligence and Interrogation
Corporal Culter (40-4th) || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spooks) | Scythe

Constant Stats and Abilities
Active Abilities:
I.S.P.: 144/144 || H.P.: 21/21 || S.D.C.: 38/38

Impervious to Electricity: Completely immune to electricity, magical or others (lightning, etc). Energy, Lasers, Plasma and Particle Beams as well as other Energy sources do half-dmg. Magical energy, other than electrical, does full.

Active Gear:
Worn: [NG-AX15 Blue Hawk] || MDC Updated as Needed, see Gear || P.S. 28 Robotic || All the standard power armor features plus: || IR Searchlight; Range: 1,000' || Enhanced Radar; || Range: 100 miles while airborne || Enhanced Sonar; Range: 50 miles || Built-in Language Translator
|| Nightvision Optics; Range: 2,000' || Multi-Camera System; Telescopic Range: 2 miles

Carried: [NG-IR5 Ion Rifle] || Range: 2,000' | Low DMG: 2d6 MDC, High DMG: 4d6 MDC | Will default to PA weapon system and have this secured on PA
Culter
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to CS 40-4th (Restricted Access, 0 Openings)