This is Going to the Dogs already

Into the Breach: The 110th begins their operation.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

This is Going to the Dogs already

Postby CS High Command » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:05 pm

New Mission, Different Day
    Date: January 8, 110 PA
    Time: 0815 by end of post.
    Temp: -2°, Bitterly Cold
    Weather: Partly Cloudy, Only a light dusting of snow and plenty of ice
    Ley Line info: There are multiple ley lines in the area 40 miles away, but none in the facility itself.
    Location: Coalition States Psi-Battalion Alpha Headquarters, Chi-Town.

It's a cold Chi-Town morning and the heating is working overtime to drive out the bitter cold temperatures. Only Leighton and Mane are truly unaffected by it, for very different reasons. The past week has been grueling, but the free time yesterday, and the impromptu dinner Major Smith invited the crew out to as reward for all their hard work had been nice. But now it's 0800 and the team gets its mission. Howlett has already filed his mission suggestions with the Major, and now it's up to the Major to present what assets and plans would be used.

Regardless, there is coffee, juice, breakfast sandwiches, and some donuts (two dozen of various kinds), a conference table with computers at each seat, name plates at the table, and at one end is Howlett and Snoopy to his right, and at the other, with a seat between him and anyone else, is Major Smith.

Primary Mission: Search and Eliminate Target
    Secondary Mission: Rescue any captured Coaition assets, whether they are soldiers or gear.
    Target Name/Species: Unknown
    Target Alias: The Dog Tagger
    Situation: Multiple squads of Dog boys and Psi-Stalkers are being captured and killed in the area north of Hammond. The psi-stalkers are simply killed, but the dogboys are being tortured and killed. Their ears are being cut off by someone or something in the Hancock burb. Psi-Stalker and Dog Boy patrols are unable to to sense or track whoever/whatever is doing this. Team is to infiltrate Hammond in mercenary guise, find and eliminate the Dog Tagger. We have reason to believe he's targeting canine d-bees as well. We have a contact on site, identity and place to meet this person, codename Rat Catcher, will be released at mission launch due to top secret nature of the contact.

GM Notes:
Howlett and Snoopy - give me a mission plan. You can have the two of you looking over this info the night before and working it out. If you guys can get it up by the 26th, I'll post the approved bits and support and you guys can run the briefing.

Everyone else, arrive for the meeting by no later than 8:15. It starts at 8:30.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Re: This is Going to the Dogs already

Postby Drummond Leighton » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Perception: 21% vs 1d100 = 95 (+15% vision, +25% salvage, +25% contraband)
JIC: 1d20 = 18, 1d100 = 58

Sleep for a full combat cyborg is always difficult. The body doesn't get tired, but the mind does start to wander. Other than sight and sound, the rest of the senses are already muted and dull. One is never really uncomfortable. It's almost like being in a sensory deprivation tank. The mind is free to dream, the place where a cyborg can still be completely human, able to feel, touch, and experience. Whatever the dream was, it escapes Drummond's mind when he wakes up. He stands up out of his reinforced chair, listening to it creak as his bulk leaves it. In the dark, his night vision finds what little gear he carries. He opens the door and heads to the common room.

He waits as the rest of his team go through their morning rituals and goes with them into the briefing room.

Seeing his commanding officer and executive officer with Major Smith, prompts a quick salute as he finds his spot in the room. "Mornin'" he says.

He takes the heavy duty spoon and plate and fills it with a few different items. Like at dinner, he takes an almost dainty bite of each. Savoring each mouthful, but not eating it all. When done he takes them to a side table.

Returning to the table, he listens intently as he hears the details of the mission.

We had a few good dog boys in my old squad. They kept us out of trouble more times than I can count. Something is killing squads of them? How could somebody get the jump on them? Drummond thinks.
Drummond Leighton

Postby James Howlett » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 26/75%
Just in Case: 1d100 = 57/1d20 = 17
Conditions: none

Previous Night

James sits in the small office that Torreto and he share, the mission particulars staring at him blankly. James' eyes switch from the screen to a cup of coffee. James takes his glasses off, and sets them on the desk, before grabbing the mug of coffee and taking a sip of the bitter black drink. James pinches the bridge of his nose, and sighs. James scoops up his glasses and puts them back on. James looks to Snoopy. "So what do you think of...?" James trails off. "This is a strange mission, I have been sent to very heart of Atlantis to hunt down a stone master, and this seems even more vague then that mission. So we are going in as mercenaries, do we want to bring in our assets? Or are we going to bring in the bus? I am assuming we are going to want armor support, which is fine I think, though your Death Wing may be a bit out of sorts for the mission. I will not say no to you taking it though. I see a lot of this mission being investigative. I wonder if we can get High Command to give us troop movement information so we know where the dogboys are going to be?" James says quizzically.

James opens the drawer of his desk and pulls out a crystal decanter and two glasses. Hmmm... I wonder what Ford is up to? James pours a measure of liquor into each glass and passes one to Snoopy. "Might as well enjoy working late into the night."

"So we bring the assets in, have them haul the heavy gear and give us a mobile base. From there we will infiltrate the mercenary community, getting us access to the local rumor mill. We drop a piece of info about knowing where a CS patrol of some manner is moving and set up an ambush. Though I haven't taken into account the asset that we know nothing about... Alright skip the dropping info and we'll see where we are tomorrow I guess." James says before taking a sip of the Kentucky bourbon.

]The Briefing

James steps in the meeting room and immediately makes his way to the coffee. Pouring a mug of coffee and grabbing a Breakfast sandwich. James sits in his seat next to Snoopy and looks to the Major with a nod. James makes quick work of the sandwich and sips on his black coffee. Once the team is assembled, James looks up. "Welcome everyone, are we ready for a new mission?" James says a slight hint of a smile.
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Current Conditions: None.
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
LI-B2 Light Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
WI-LP3 Pepperbox Laser • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 4 4-round "Speed Loaders".
Bandito BigBore BB-2 "Holdout" Derringer • Payload: 2/2 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
C-20 Laser Pistol • Payload: 30/30 • Extra Ammo: 2 Long E-Clips (Pistol).
Remington 870 Police Magnum • Payload: 4/4
Plasma Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Smoke Grenades • Payload: 2/2
CS Stun/Flash Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Vibro-Knife
NG Grenade Vibro-Knife • Payload: 2/2
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Perception 1d100 = 64/64
JIC 1d20 = 16
JIC 1d100 = 25

Military Tactics 1d100 = 37/75% Uh...to cogitate military tactics suitable for this mission
Intelligence 1d100 = 88/52% Analyzing the information they have, what does it reveal of the target's behavior.
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 13/45% Building on Howlett's ambush idea, what would be features of a good ambus location in this environment.

Previous Night
The small office is cozy compared to the frigid weather. Snoopy half expects his coffee to freeze anyway. A spoon stands up in the tar like brew anyway, so freezing couldn't really make it worse. He rattles his keyboard around a little bit, then turns it over and shakes some crumbs out. He's procrastinating. He knows it. Probably Howlett knows it too.

"This mission is spare on details, that is true, sir," Snoopy answers the Captain, thankful for something to break the monotony. "Going in as mercenaries has distinct advantages. The target like doesn't know he's a target for anyone but us. That seems exploitable. It could also give us more freedom to ditch and replace our merc gear in the field without leaving a trail." Snoopy pulls up a map of the area on his computer and studies it for a moment. Gesturing towards it he ask the Captain, "Do you think a flying PA would be useable in this area? The Redhawk has wing that approximate a old 06A. I could easily navigate the streets, that's not a question. Would it cause too much disturbance in doing so, that's my concern." He traces his finger along the map, "We should go in like mercs, roll in kind of low key, but making sure people don't want to mess with us," Snoopy says, but he thinks, That's totally how they do it on Into the Flames.

He gladly accepts the glass from his boss. He raises in mock toast and says, "Good for staying warm. Thank you sir."

Snoopy searches the paper on his desk, and doesn't find what he's looking for. Turning to Howlett he makes an over-size head nod, "We definitely need troop movements." He raises the "I have an idea" finger into the air, "Naturally, the dog boys are bait, have we had any luck placing a tracking device in them? At least one per squad, maybe."

"So yes, sir, plan sounds good. I agree, too, dropping hints might be counterproductive at best and a giveaway at worst. Dead giveaway. We will need intel on the ground though. I don't have any contacts, not like Freeman. Do we have an CI's on payroll that the 40-4 can use?"

At the Briefing
The food is welcome, and the coffee is better than the used motor oil they had planning the night before. Snoopy basically parrots Howlett, speaking when asked to, but not jumping in and interrupting. One of the pointless-seeming rules they were taught in OCS was meeting etiquette. Snoopy tried to sleep through it, but there was a droning fan in the classroom that made that impossible. The high pitched whine of the instructor's prissy voice cut through the fan's noise, impossible to ignore. But, one of the points there, was never interrupt (duh) but also never contradict the other speaker. That was hard for Snoopy, because a lot of time the other people were just wrong. Thankfully, none of his superiors have that problem this morning. He munches away and sips the hot brew. His mind momentarily drifts and he thinks, Where does this coffee come from?
Snoopy
Out along the edge / Is always where I burn to be / The further on the edge / The hotter the intensity

And I fought with courage to preserve / Not my way of life but yours
Stats

Conditions:
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 27/27

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
• Range: 800' • Damage: 2d6 MD • Payload 30/30 LE-Clip / 2 LE-Clips
Vibro-Knife
• Damage: 1D6 M.D.
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle
• Range: 2000' • Damage: 2D6 M.D. / 6D6 M.D. burst • Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot bursts only • Payload: 30/30 per LE-Clip

Armor
CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suiit
• Helmet: 25/25 • Arms (left): 6/6 • Arms (right): 6/6 • Legs (left): 10/10 • Legs (right): 10/10 • Main Body: 22/22

Vehicle
Deathwing:
• Main Body of Wing: 174/290• Main Body of Armor: 149/180
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 am

Perception: 64%, 1d100 = 52
JIC: 1d100 = 61, 1d20 = 1

Egan shuffles into the room just before the meeting is slated to start. Some bare circular patches are apparent on his scalp with some pink skin as he pulls a plastic bracelet off with a pop. "Why do they still use these archaic things." Egan mutters as he throws it into the nearby garbage bin. -At least they say everything is hooked back up and healing properly....we'll see if they're right this time.- With a sigh, Egan grabs a sandwich, cup of juice, and a seat with a salute of his cup to those present, "Morning." He listens to the briefing, frowning slightly at the mention of the dogboys getting tortured before being killed. -A little tit for tat is in order.-
SSG Egan Grey aka Grayson Hender (1-8-2018)
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Constant Effects: Multi-Optic Eye, Sixth Sense (-2 ISP / use; +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge - can't be surprised)
Current Penalties:

DS-1U Reinforced Duty Uniform
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
    • Arms (left): 5/5
    • Arms (right): 5/5
    • Legs (left): 8/8
    • Legs (right): 8/8
    • Main Body: 15/15
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Drummond Leighton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 pm

(rolls carried)

This has got to be the longest briefing I've ever had the pleasure of hearing, the borg thinks as he begins tapping a rhythm on his thighs.

"I've got some questions Doc," Drummond says, "Were the remains found near the last known position of the patrols? Or does it look like they were dumped? Have any of the mind benders taken a crack at the remains to see if they can find some of those..." the musician turned heavy weapon platform turns his head up into the air as if he's trying to recall a word. He shakes his head, "Dunno the word. In my old squad, we had a guy who always got these bad feelings. Sometimes he hold stuff and then tell us to head in a totally different direction. More often than not, we found our quarry."

He listens to the answers and follows up after a couple of minutes. Watching a borg think is like waiting for a manikin to move.

"Doc, LT, I've got some ideas," the large borg holds up a large mechanical hand and ticks off his thoughts.

"One, call in the dog boy patrols for a standard exam and implant a tracking device but don't tell them you did."

"Or two, one or two of us join up with one of the local patrols and the rest of the team goes in using the 'mercs looking for work angle.'"
Drummond Leighton

Postby CS High Command » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Time: 0900 by end of post.
    Ley Line info: There are multiple ley lines in the area 40 miles away, but none in the facility itself.

Major Smith clears his throat. "Now that you've all eaten, let me warn you that what I am about to show you is upsetting in nature. It is meant to be by the bastard that is doing this. But I need you to understand what it is we are dealing with. You'll note there are some trash cans all within easy reach. Use them if you need to." The way he says it, you get the impression he is merely saying what is required of him. He does not expect them to need it, but true to his word, there are small trash cans within easy reach of the group.

"The Army keeps a steady patrol of the area around Hammond, looking for smugglers, terrorists, and tourists alike. The Black Market and Federation of Magic love Hammond because they think they can move there without being spotted. We have assets in the city gathering intel all the time. When we first started getting word of missing patrols, we figured it was a Tolkeen or Black Market operation to soften patrols in that region - so we doubled down. Then we started finding them." He pushes something on his keyboard and the screen in front of each person comes alive with pictures. Each is an entire squad of dogboys and their psi-stalker handler. The psi-stalkers are simply killed and left to drop, but the dogboys are all obviously disabled, then killed slowly and mutilated. It's almost like a macabre art exhibit with entrails and blood literally everywhere, stretched and distended in ways that defy sanity, let alone logic. They only get more grotesque as he slides through them.

As he looks, something stirs in Mane. He's seen the inside of mutant dogs before; not intentionally, just as a matter of course. But whoever is doing this...they enjoy it. The humans in the room think the display is for them. But it's not. He recognizes the work of an artist creating for his own sake. An artist who is obsessed with death and one who'd honed his craft.

As if reading his thoughts, Major Smith delves into where Mane's brain had gone. The images on the screen go black. "Our analysts believe the level of staging is to evoke the maximum scare factor for CS troops and distract us from what's going on. It's working. We've doubled our already significant skelebot presence and started rotating human squads through to shore up our losses. Interestingly, they have been largely ignored, unless they had psi-hounds in their ranks. And then the psi-hounds are picked off from the group and then give the 'treatment.' That was the point at which we stopped looking at this as a diversion and as something more serious. Our contact, code named Rat Catcher, has been following up on this quietly. Turns out the perp is attacking mutant and d-bee canines in the city too. Whoever he is, they don't see him coming. They don't sense him, and he is strong as hell. He can slaughter an entire squad before they can radio for help."

James (JIC used for Psychology) can see why the analysts would come to the conclusion they had. It was text book. It was literally in some of the more extreme options discussed in the Psychological Operations Manual. This was beyond that. There was no sign of hesitation. It was far from perfunctory. It was ritualistic in nature, and very practiced. The casual way the psi-stalkers had simply been killed, and the avoidance of humans except to get the killer's preferred prey spoke to some sort of incident with canines.

"Our man on the ground has intel on the general location of the killer or killers. Reports are scattered on that detail. We've done drone fly bys, but there is some sort of interference that we have yet to identify. We have good photographs and maps of the area, but all non-visual sensors are useless there. We don't know the reason. We also know that our target cannot be sensed by Dogboys and psi-stalkers. This doesn't rule out magic, but we're not sure it is. We're thinking some sort of sadistic predator creature or possibly a humanoid trained killer."

He leans back. "Captain, Lieutenant, I will pass on the target and contact information to you as soon as I get back to my office. Get your men outfitted and get me an amended plan for insertion by 1200 and we'll get you headed for the staging area by 2000 hours. You'll launch from the staging point by 0500 tomorrow. Let me know what personnel and gear you want from your cover operation in Merctown and I'll get them to the staging area as well. I see you're heading in under the guise of a Merc Company. Your contact has been working as a freelance merc and tracker for months now. Hiring him on as a local guide will be a good way to meet."
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Mane » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Previous Night

21:07 - Having just finished a good hot steamy shower and drying himself off, Mane prepared himself for a good night's sleep. With the important briefing for the pending mission just hours away in the morning, he wanted to make certain he was ready and well-rested for what may come.

Suddenly Mane's cell phone rang. Instantly he recognized the ringtone; it was Sgt. Zorro, one of the dogs he trained with, with the ISS SWAT Team just weeks earlier.

"Mane!! We just had a big ass bust down in The Burbs! I'm talking Major League shit here! We're celebrating at Bruno's. Get your fuzzy ass down here, pronto!!"

Mane looked at the clock, thought about the timing, debated it for a moment in his head, and eventually said, "Uuuuh... Okay... But just for a little bit. I have a meeting in the morning. Bossman will be super pissed off if I come in all hungover."

23:55 - "Chug!! Chug!! Chug!! Chug!!" four teams of ISS dog boys chanted in unison as Mane attempted to finish off an pony keg all by himself.

Like an emerging whale blasting water from its spout, Mane leaned back his head and spat out a white foamy froth of beer from his mouth in victory as the last bit of brew went down his throat. "Wooooo!!! I am King Shit of Fuck Mountain!!!"

02:45 - "LAST CALL, YA FLITHY ANIMALS!!" the bartender called out to everyone left at Bruno's Bar and Grill.

With great effort Mane rose to his feet along with Zorro and three other dogs he just met that night; Redd, Ratchet, and Yorkie. Though extremely inebriated, the big battle cat knew that he had to call it a night. At this point it was a matter of life and death that he get a modicum of sleep before the meeting.

The quartet of drunken mutant animals stumbled their way out into the cold frigid streets of The Burbs. The moment the -17-degree air hit their faces, a sudden shot of sobriety shot down their spines. Instantly all four of them were only half as drunk as they were second before... which turned out to be a very bad thing.

Reinvigorated, Zorro turned to the group and said, "Hey ... I know this great spot where the Deebs party all night and let Dog Boys drink for free in exchange for us not kicking their ass. Totally win-win ... Who's in?"

06:47 - The flimsy card table that Mane was sleeping on gave way and collapsed under his massive weight. The robust Battlecat dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. Even that almost failed to wake him from his stupor. With his one weary bloodshot eye, at first Mane fumbled around looking to find his removable bionic eye, eventually finding it in a red solo cup full of flat warm beer, spent cigarettes, and wad of chewing gum.

After a minute or two his vision finally cleared enough to be able to read his own watch. Though still buzzy from the vast quantities of alcohol he drank that night, the realization of how screwed he was hit him like a lightning bolt.

Don't panic! he thought to himself. You still have 88 minutes to get back, clean up, get changed, and make it to the meeting on time. GO!!

At the Briefing

08:14 - The water in the glass pictures and coffee in their cups reverberated in the briefing room. Slowly but surely the disturbance in their fluids went from an imperceptible ripple as the heavy footfalls of Mane came barreling at full tilt down the hallway. By the time he reached the doors to the meeting room, the water and coffee were visibly bouncing up and down from the running earthquake that was Mane.

He slid to a complete stop just outside the doors like a baseball player stealing home. Taking five seconds to compose himself before entering, Mane then proceeded to walk into the room like he hadn't been the one causing the disruption throughout the facility.

Casually he grabbed himself the largest cup of coffee he could find, found himself a sturdy seat near the end of the table, and did his best to look cool and collected.

Drummond Leighton wrote:... the musician turned heavy weapon platform turns his head up into the air as if he's trying to recall a word. He shakes his head, "Dunno the word. In my old squad, we had a guy who always got these bad feelings. Sometimes he hold stuff and then tell us to head in a totally different direction. More often than not, we found our quarry."

"It's called object read. That little trick just happens to be in my skill-set. he said to answer the metal man's question.

As the meeting went forward Mane remained respectfully quiet, hoping he would not be called on. To keep himself awake, he lightly tapped his black steel-rending claws on the table. But as he did so, the cat noticed specks of blood falling from his claws like he used them recently to shred someone. Ut-oh!! he thought to himself at the realization. When did that happen?!? Did I have a killer instinct flare up and not remember?

As if on cue, Major Smith's presentation began to show the imagery of the butchered mutilated dogs. Mane instantly recognized what he was seeing. It stirred something in his soul both dark and revolting. He could feel the itch of his behavioral modification chip in his brain working overtime to restrain his death-obsessed instincts. It was oddly both repugnant and beautiful at the same time.

After Major Smith was finished, Mane knew it was time for him to chime in. "Sirs, if I may say something. Those pictures... What's happening to the dog boys... I recognize what's going on there. Before my treatment cured me of such dark, blood-drenched urges, I would often dream of such things. What you looking at is the art of someone who revels in blood and death. What you're looking at is some sicko's idea of perfection. What you see in those pictures is somebody's idea of beauty on the most profound level. He won't stop until he's found some unobtainable ideal of death."

Mane's eyes squnted into a serious scowl as he understood who they were being sent after. "He won't stop until he meets me... for I am Death incarnate."

With that comment, Mane spasmed in his chair like he were hit with a taser as his behavioral modification brain implant gave him a hard NO for thinking such things.

Between being hungover like crazy, having those old feelings stired up, and the jolt to the system, Mane felt his stomach heave. Quickly he grabbed a puke-pail and let it rip in spectacular style.
Mane, driver of the big ugly bus.

Song in his heart: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
ISP: 14/64
HP: 118/118
SDC: 100/110
Armor: CA-6EX
MDC by Location:
  • Main Body: 200/200
  • Head/Helmet: 100/100
  • Legs: (R) 120/120, (L) 120/120
  • Arms: (R) 100/100, (L) 100/100
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
  • Damage: 3D6 MD single / 6D6 MD double blast; Range: 500'
  • Payload: 16/16 double blasts per long e-clip
Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol:
  • Damage:4D6+4 MD; Range: 200'
  • Payload: 24/24 blasts per long e-clip
Bandit 5050 "Papa Bear" Enhanced BigBore Medium Rail Gun:
  • Damage: 2D4 M.D./single, 4D4 M.D./burst of three, 5D6 M.D./burst of six, plus Knockdown Effect; Range: 2,000'
  • Payload: 240/240 Big Bore shotgun shells
Munition Reserve:
  • Long E-Clips: 6/6
  • Big Bore shotgun shells: not carried on person
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 am

Perception: 26% 1d100 = 42
JIC: 1d20 = 7; 1d100 = 33

Vecny has seen blood but never disection. For the past little while, Vecny had been through the routine of things. Silent as the dead of night, his youth and inexperience are showing through.

Vecny right now is just absorbing information and details. Observation but very little internalization.

He falls instep with whatever the orders are but offers very little other information as he is sensory and information overload.
Last edited by Vecny on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vecny
"Is it possible to lose touch with your humanity. Sure it is, I am living proof. Machines are my life and family."

PFC Soudce Vecny

HP: 30/30 SDC: 16/16 PPE: 26/26 ISP: 156/159
Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Drummond Leighton » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Perception: 21% vs 1d100 = 100 (+15% vision, +25% salvage, +25% contraband)
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 2

Mane wrote:"It's called object read. That little trick just happens to be in my skill-set. he said to answer the metal man's question.

"Object Reading?" Drum responds, "Yeah, that's what I think that guy called it. Cool, Mane." He looks over Vecny, "Hey you do that mind bendery too, right?" He shakes his head, "But who ever this is can't be sensed by the dog boys, that's kind of your thing I think."

Later looking at the photos, Drum, having already lost most of his body, no longer has that visceral connection. Almost makes me glad I am more machine than man now, he thinks. Everything is neat and orderly now. He wraps his chest absently. He's not look at Mane when he mentions that the guy killing the dog boys thinks it's some sort of artistic expression, but he turns when he hears the large cat man spasm and heavy his guts, "What's up with that?" he says, "He's got a fur ball stuck in his throat?"

"Doc, that test yesterday, made it clear that sound is still a weakness for me, It'd be great if there were some sound filtration built into whatever helmet I am supposed to be wearing," Drum says.
Drummond Leighton

Postby Vecny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:10 am

Drummond Leighton wrote:
Mane wrote:"It's called object read. That little trick just happens to be in my skill-set. he said to answer the metal man's question.

"Object Reading?" Drum responds, "Yeah, that's what I think that guy called it. Cool, Mane." He looks over Vecny, "Hey you do that mind bendery too, right?" He shakes his head, "But who ever this is can't be sensed by the dog boys, that's kind of your thing I think."

"Another Psi-Null? Well they are using their abilities to wreck lives. I could possibly follow them once we get there. Sometimes this ability reality sucks and having any kind f relation to other Psi-Nulls becomes an extreme drag."
Vecny
"Is it possible to lose touch with your humanity. Sure it is, I am living proof. Machines are my life and family."

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Perception - 64%, 1d100 = 63
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 49

Egan watches the picture show with detachment on the outside, but inside he was seething. -This most definitely needs to be answered in kind.-
Vecny wrote:
Drummond Leighton wrote:
"Another Psi-Null? Well they are using their abilities to wreck lives. I could possibly follow them once we get there. Sometimes this ability reality sucks and having any kind f relation to other Psi-Nulls becomes an extreme drag."
Egan listens to the conversation happening between his team mates before absentmindedly interjecting. "I've done that myself multiple times to find a target or gather intelligence, however, it can bite you in the ass sometimes depending on the target." Flipping through the pictures and other intelligence on his screen Egan speaks again to Mane without looking up. "Can't be sensed....what does your sense feel like around our nullifier here? Do you sense nothing, nothing at all? or is it tainted in some way or not at all?"

Flipping back to the map, Egan begins running through his head his prep for the hunt. "Lots of wilderness, plenty of places to bed down outside town. Could be that he / it just comes in to trade and hunt like I used to. With the apparent hatred for Dog boys, I would guess something had to happen in the past. Could check for any times our dog boys cut loose and did something similar to others though that would probably not narrow anything down. Do we have all the attacks marked down on location? Are any of the Dog Boys moved to a different area before being displayed or is this done out in the open?" He taps his finger to his lips for a moment. "Could be a magic user like those tattooed men. They have some abilities that give them super strength, speed, weapons, and invisibility. Battle Magus from the Federation could do the same....." Egan sighs softly before muttering. "Demons, other D-bees....too many possibilities right now."

"Merc cover could work best, split team some arrive in town first and wait and be obvious that they're waiting for others of their crew. Second set comes in being 'chased' by a pack. Might be able to trigger the enemy of my enemy mindset and flush him out that way. Should use defective or wash outs for the pack just so we don't lose anymore good troops, tag em so we can track them at all times....might need to be careful of that if its more than just one man or thing...could be a crew that might have tech help....Really need to get in those areas to check for things...they had to leave traces." His voice trails off as he moves his thoughts back inside his head.

Skill List:
    [Land Navigation – 88%, 1d100 = 6, PASS] - To check the area for potential lairs or camps
    [Wilderness Survival – 90%, 1d100 = 95, FAIL] - To check the area for potential lairs or camps
    [Intelligence – 67%, 1d100 = 17, PASS] - To figure if this could be a crew with one single disturbed member
    [Streetwise – 52%, 1d100 = 32, PASS] - To think if this could be a turf dispute or other places that would have some info when we get there
    [Lore: Magic – 75%, 1d100 = 1, CRIT PASS] - To think of spells that could mask a person or people and allow for these effects
    [Lore: Demons & Monsters – 90%, 1d100 = 17, PASS] - To think of any demons or monsters that have a known hatred for dogs
    Lore: D-Bees – 65%, 1d100 = 23, PASS] - To think of D-bees with the skills or abilities to pull this off
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Constant Effects: Multi-Optic Eye, Sixth Sense (-2 ISP / use; +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge - can't be surprised)
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Vecny stops for a moment and listens to Grey. "Well I am glad someone else has used the ideas. I will be able to work off of tested methods."

Looking over Grey's shoulder Vecny does his best to memorize and then analize the photos.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Rolls posted later...
Snoopy loves dog boys, grew up around them and worked closely with them. They were useful creatures and easy to get attached to, very easy. The human-dog bond was a fundamental design feature in their development. The horrors and in your face nature of the special operations world is only just starting to dull his senses, his humanity maybe, and he still is a bit naive about the true horrors of this world.

A dragon may be his personal demon, but whatever monster is commuting these atrocities is an evil beyond his experience. It’s not as if this is some world destroying malevolence. This is something personal. He has a mental shiver when he thinks that this might be a human. Everyone knows that torturing animals is what really psychotic people do before moving on to humans. His revulsion is confused and amplified when he thinks of seeing d-bee like this, do even they deserve such a fate?

The damn battlecat is a piece of work, as psychotic as they come. If he wasn't extremely loyal his usefulness would not be enough to keep him alive. So many things about that cat are so wrong, but Snoopy appreciates him as a tool, part of the resources of this team. His insane insights during this mission might just be an asset. But, Snoopy isn't comfortable just letting the cat's ramblings have the floor and derail the briefing.

He is just about to reprimand the cat when the conversation veers off into talk of psychic powers. Snoopy understands that psychic powers are perfectly human and safe to use when the psychic is properly registered and indoctrinated. This bold faced discussion of powers feels off to him, and it makes him wonder about what humanity really is. Do these people feel superior to people without psychic powers?

Maybe the inhumanity of this mission that has Snoopy on edge. These crimes make him suspicious of everyone. The Captain has the necessary medical skills to perform that type of work. He knows it's insanity to be this paranoid, but the images and the crime disturb him. Snoopy is a compassionate guy, and this just tears him apart.

Since he's the junior officer and the Major didn't address him directly, Snoopy uses part of his mind to analyze the data and develop a modified insertion plan. He will definitely need to discuss with Howlett, but Snoopy sees no real reason to change their initial concept. Maybe the best thing would be to include a few undercover dogboys posing as renegades, which is credible with Mane in the bunch, no one would suspect that insane creature to be a decorated army animal.

His other thoughts are dedicated to identifying the traits of the team. He needs to know how they will work together. This is a good time to observe their dynamics. As much as he dislikes it, he notices that Mane is a natural center of the group, he's big, bold and crazy. He would make the perfect merc outfit leader. And that would add even more credence to the dogboys in the group. Snoopy will mention this somewhat distasteful idea to the captain.

Otherwise, he continues to observe the details of the mission and each soldier or animal and how they react. There is a comforting amount of revulsion and stone cold silence. Snoopy grins tightly, he knows these guys will succeed.
Snoopy
Out along the edge / Is always where I burn to be / The further on the edge / The hotter the intensity

Stats

Conditions:

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Vibro-Knife
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle
• Range: 2000' • Damage: 2D6 M.D. / 6D6 M.D. burst • Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot bursts only • Payload: 30/30 per LE-Clip

Armor
• Helmet: 25/25 • Arms (left): 6/6 • Arms (right): 6/6 • Legs (left): 10/10 • Legs (right): 10/10 • Main Body: 22/22

Vehicle
Deathwing:
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:10 am

GM mini-update

Even as strategically as Vecny is placed, Mane and Egan both cannot ignore his presence. They cannot sense Doc or Snoopy, or the borg, but they can sense Vecny. The pit of wrongness that pervades him is like the display colors of a deadly spider: warning to would be interlopers to pass him over. Only the non-psychics are truly undetected. Anyone making a Lore: Psionics or Lore: Magic (at -10%) will realize this. Mane, Vency, and Egan know this instinctively - if unconsciously at first.

Looking at the pictures, Egan can see signs of battle underneath everything. Whoever it is doing this they are ambushing the patrols and slaughtering them on site. Looking at them again, Egan can discern that whoever is doing this, is doing so on a truncated time table. In fact, despite every movement being deliberate, they are also all quick.

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Vecny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:45 am

Vecny looks to Mane and then to Grey, as they have said nothing but both appear to be "looking" right at him. Once again Vecny gets the distinct feeling that he needs to move away and does so slowly, very slowly.

When his distance from Mane and Grey gives the "no longer staring" feel, Vecny turns around and looks for someone else to hang around and talk with. Right now he really has the urge to just talk someone's ear off, if they will let him.

If no one is available Vecny will find a piece of electronics to interface with and go exploring.

Photo Quality
1. Were the photos digital?
2. Is there video feed?
3. Are the photos taken from freeze frames from a live video?

GM edit: 1. Yes
2. Not that you have access to
3. Yes, and it is stamped with official time codes from CSID Investigators.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby James Howlett » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 am

Perception: 1d100 = 85/75%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 67
Conditions: None.

Skill Dump
Medical Doctor: Diagnosis: 1d100 = 4/129% Pass (To understand the manner of mutilation.)
Research 1d100 = 23/109% Pass (To gather all the Info together.)
Forensics 1d100 = 62/119% Pass (To understand the manner of mutilation.)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 80/84% Pass (To ID possible antagonists.)
History: Post-Apocalypse 1d100 = 6/89% Pass 1d100 = 88/84% Fail (History of Serial Killers in the Post apocalypse/Specific to North America.)
Lore: Magic 1d100 = 91/59% Pass (To ID possible spell casters that could do this.)
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 1d100 = 34/59% Pass (To ID possible psychics that could do this.)
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 1d100 = 75/49% Fail (The Non-Psychic thing)
Lore: D-Bees 1d100 = 49/59% Pass (To ID possible antagonists.)
Psychology 1d100 = 100/74% Critical Fail (To delve into the mentality that would cause something to be like this)
Wilderness Survival 1d100 = 38/89% Pass (To consider possible hiding spots for the villain.)
Intelligence 1d100 = 4/58% Pass (To put all of this information together into some semblance of understandable.)

James listens to Major Smith give the mission particulars, taking notes on his computer as the information comes to him. Hmmm... obvious sociopath/psychopath, but for what meaning. Most though morally bankrupt, they usually have a reason. So why does this being hate canines so much? James thinks during the meeting.

Major Smith wrote: "Captain, Lieutenant, I will pass on the target and contact information to you as soon as I get back to my office. Get your men outfitted and get me an amended plan for insertion by 1200 and we'll get you headed for the staging area by 2000 hours. You'll launch from the staging point by 0500 tomorrow. Let me know what personnel and gear you want from your cover operation in Merctown and I'll get them to the staging area as well. I see you're heading in under the guise of a Merc Company. Your contact has been working as a freelance merc and tracker for months now. Hiring him on as a local guide will be a good way to meet."

James nods to Major Smith. "I will have that information on your desk shortly, Major." James says with respect. Before looking to the team gathered before him.

Drummond Leighton wrote:"I've got some questions Doc," Drummond says, "Were the remains found near the last known position of the patrols? Or does it look like they were dumped? Have any of the mind benders taken a crack at the remains to see if they can find some of those..."

James clears his throat. "From the info provided, they do not appear to have been dumped, they have all been found nearby. As for the psychics taking a look at them, yes to rather disappointing results as they psychic backlash has caused some considerable suffering"

Drummond Leighton wrote:"Doc, LT, I've got some ideas," the large borg holds up a large mechanical hand and ticks off his thoughts. "One, call in the dog boy patrols for a standard exam and implant a tracking device but don't tell them you did. Or two, one or two of us join up with one of the local patrols and the rest of the team goes in using the 'mercs looking for work angle.'"

James nods at the questions and tries to answer them efficiently. Well Private Leighton, if the genetics labs are doing their jobs correctly, the Dog Boys are already tagged with tracking devices. As for the second, I do not want to split the team if it is unnecessary." James says to the combat cyborg.

Mane wrote:"Sirs, if I may say something. Those pictures... What's happening to the dog boys... I recognize what's going on there. Before my treatment cured me of such dark, blood-drenched urges, I would often dream of such things. What you looking at is the art of someone who revels in blood and death. What you're looking at is some sicko's idea of perfection. What you see in those pictures is somebody's idea of beauty on the most profound level. He won't stop until he's found some unobtainable ideal of death."

Mane's eyes squnted into a serious scowl as he understood who they were being sent after. "He won't stop until he meets me... for I am Death incarnate."

James just nods at Mane. "I have come to much the same conclusion, Private."

Drummond Leighton wrote:"Doc, that test yesterday, made it clear that sound is still a weakness for me, It'd be great if there were some sound filtration built into whatever helmet I am supposed to be wearing," Drum says.

James looks at Drummond quizically. "I am actually surprised that you did not get sound filtration as a standard feature. Given our time schedule, we will not have time to rectify the situation."

Egan Grey wrote:"Can't be sensed....what does your sense feel like around our nullifier here? Do you sense nothing, nothing at all? or is it tainted in some way or not at all?"

James is a little surprised at the question and actually is eager to hear the answer.

Egan Grey wrote:Flipping back to the map, Egan begins running through his head his prep for the hunt. "Lots of wilderness, plenty of places to bed down outside town. Could be that he / it just comes in to trade and hunt like I used to. With the apparent hatred for Dog boys, I would guess something had to happen in the past. Could check for any times our dog boys cut loose and did something similar to others though that would probably not narrow anything down. Do we have all the attacks marked down on location? Are any of the Dog Boys moved to a different area before being displayed or is this done out in the open?" He taps his finger to his lips for a moment. "Could be a magic user like those tattooed men. They have some abilities that give them super strength, speed, weapons, and invisibility. Battle Magus from the Federation could do the same....." Egan sighs softly before muttering. "Demons, other D-bees....too many possibilities right now."

"All seem to be valid targets, though as you have said the list is rather large." James says.

Egan Grey wrote:"Merc cover could work best, split team some arrive in town first and wait and be obvious that they're waiting for others of their crew. Second set comes in being 'chased' by a pack. Might be able to trigger the enemy of my enemy mindset and flush him out that way. Should use defective or wash outs for the pack just so we don't lose anymore good troops, tag em so we can track them at all times....might need to be careful of that if its more than just one man or thing...could be a crew that might have tech help....Really need to get in those areas to check for things...they had to leave traces." His voice trails off as he moves his thoughts back inside his head.

James speaks up once more. "As I have said just a bit ago, I do not feel it is in our best interest to split the team up unnecessarily." James says to his Sergeant.

James looks to Snoopy. "The information presented doesn't seem to contradict with our theorized mission plan, Do you have any additions or should I forward the particulars to the Major?" James says before leaning closer.

"It is likely a modified man, a juicer or a cyborg... maybe an non-psychic crazy. Some D-Bee's have a hatred of Dog Boys, Simvan, some Psi-Stalkers, and Grackletooths. Hammond has a few Body Chop Shops that are more than capable of performing those kind of modifications." James says seeing what his second in command has to say about it.
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Vibro-Knife
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Vecny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:44 pm

As the Captain speaks and then wraps up his initial eval, Vecny strikes upon another angle.

"Sir, how easy is it for a Dog Boy to slip his programming?"

"If a Psi-Hound suddenly loses his psychic leash and restraint, but retains his memories and training. He could easily track Psi Squads without alerting either the keepers or the hounds."

"Maybe in some sense through these killings, he is trying to find a means to regain his leash or find a final end."

Stopping for a minute, Vecny tries to real in his mind which is processing very fast.

Catching his breath once more, "Could I get access to the CSID vids the stills," he waves in the direction of Mane and Grey, "were taken from?"
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Drummond Leighton » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Perception: 21% vs 1d100 = 45 (+15% vision, +25% salvage, +25% contraband)
JIC: 1d20 = 18, 1d100 = 65

James Howlett wrote:James clears his throat. "From the info provided, they do not appear to have been dumped, they have all been found nearby. As for the psychics taking a look at them, yes to rather disappointing results as they psychic backlash has caused some considerable suffering"

James nods at the questions and tries to answer them efficiently. Well Private Leighton, if the genetics labs are doing their jobs correctly, the Dog Boys are already tagged with tracking devices. As for the second, I do not want to split the team if it is unnecessary." James says to the combat cyborg.

An audible clank is heard as Drum's hand goes up to scratch his head, then a repetive tapping for a few seconds as the fingers move over the various bumps and grooves on the back head plate. "Well if the dog boys are tagged already, and the psi-cops got nothing to show for their efforts then, it does seem like it's just a matter of walking the streets."

James Howlett wrote:James looks at Drummond quizically. "I am actually surprised that you did not get sound filtration as a standard feature. Given our time schedule, we will not have time to rectify the situation."

"Doc, I had some sweet mods installed before I was transferred. Like said yesterday, they put me back in a basic rig. I dunno why. I mean I kept in good repair and all. I agree, it seems a waste" He moves his hands to encompass his mechanical body, "not to trick it out all the way."

James Howlett wrote:"It is likely a modified man, a juicer or a cyborg... maybe an non-psychic crazy. Some D-Bee's have a hatred of Dog Boys, Simvan, some Psi-Stalkers, and Grackletooths. Hammond has a few Body Chop Shops that are more than capable of performing those kind of modifications." James says seeing what his second in command has to say about it.

Maybe, Drum thinks back to his old squad. Nichols said I had bad juju, no aura or something, but he still beat me at cards because I had 'very clear uncomplicated surface thoughts' or so he said. Jones lost 3 fingers and refused to even get bio-systems because he was worried it would affect his abilities.

Vecny wrote:As the Captain speaks and then wraps up his initial eval, Vecny strikes upon another angle.

"Sir, how easy is it for a Dog Boy to slip his programming?"

"If a Psi-Hound suddenly loses his psychic leash and restraint, but retains his memories and training. He could easily track Psi Squads without alerting either the keepers or the hounds."

"Maybe in some sense through these killings, he is trying to find a means to regain his leash or find a final end."

Now that's an idea I hadn't thought of, the cyborg, nods his head in agreement at the possibility that it could be one of their own.

Drum raises his hand, "Have any of the squads had members outright missing, or were they all accounted for?"
Drummond Leighton

Postby Egan Grey » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:54 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

James Howlett wrote:James speaks up once more. "As I have said just a bit ago, I do not feel it is in our best interest to split the team up unnecessarily." James says to his Sergeant.
Egan looks up at the Doc almost as if he is surprised to have his thoughts answered. "Huh, What?" he says with a confused look on his face before turning to recognition. -Shit, think I was speaking out loud.- "Agreed, especially given the capabilities of this foe or foes to neutralize entire squads. They are definitely killed and put on display on site and in a hurry." Egan waves his hand over the pictures. "Can't tell if there is more than one...has any of the reports hinted at how many might have done this?"
Vecny wrote:"Sir, how easy is it for a Dog Boy to slip his programming?"

Stopping for a minute, Vecny tries to real in his mind which is processing very fast.

Catching his breath once more, "Could I get access to the CSID vids the stills," he waves in the direction of Mane and Grey, "were taken from?"
With some new food for thought, Egan goes silent until the question of the vids came up. Thinking back to the Vecny's previous comment about object reading Egan cocks his head before hesitantly saying. "If your thinking about trying to use object read to view the killer, the videos won't help you unless the one taking those videos is actually the same person killing the dogs. You need something personal from whoever you want to track, the longer they've had it the more linked they are to it allowing for better tracking and information. Powerful emotions on a new object can work, but its better the longer they've had it."
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:44 am

Skill Dump

• Tailing 58% 1d100 = 32
  • Optic Systems 53% 1d100 = 12
  • Intelligence 53% 1d100 = 44
  • Tracking: People 48% 1d100 = 39
  • Damage Control and Disaster Response 53% 1d100 = 7

Egan Grey wrote: Thinking back to the Vecny's previous comment about object reading Egan cocks his head before hesitantly saying. "If your thinking about trying to use object read to view the killer, the videos won't help you unless the one taking those videos is actually the same person killing the dogs. You need something personal from whoever you want to track, the longer they've had it the more linked they are to it allowing for better tracking and information. Powerful emotions on a new object can work, but its better the longer they've had it."

"Sergeant, I had not considered the object read through video. I was actually thinking of extrapolating information from the video by rendering layers. We should be able to zoom focus and look at wounds, cuts, and such things. Also we could CGI some details in to allow us to remove bodies and examine everyone, in theory."

Vecny finds some paper and shows how different details can be pulled from the videos by looking at pooled blood, body positions, ambient light, shadows, and explains his theory about creating a time lapse video.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Mane » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 pm

{{{Prior Rolls Carried Over}}}

After emptying out his stomach contents into the small pail, Mane reached for a table napkin to clean off his face, making it as devoid of vomit and sputum as possible before contributing anything else to the conversation.

Drummond Leighton wrote:... he turns when he hears the large cat man spasm and heavy his guts, "What's up with that?" he says, "He's got a fur ball stuck in his throat?"

Mane froze and looked like a deer caught in headlights for a mere moment. "Uuuh... Yeah, that's the ticket... Totally a hairball thing."

He then continued in a vain attempt to make himself look and smell presentable.

Egan Grey wrote:flipping through his screen Egan speaks again to Mane without looking up. "Can't be sensed....what does your sense feel like around our nullifier here? Do you sense nothing, nothing at all? or is it tainted in some way or not at all?"

Mane looked hard at Vency. He was trying not to think of it and take his mind off the presence of the anti-psychic, but the mere mention of the man's name with enough to make it all come flooding back into the forefront of his awareness. He thought about it for a moment before giving Egan a reply.

"It's like... there's a spotlight in the room and shining right on him. The light it sheds is an unnatural red, putting all the hairs on the back of my neck on end. It's a danger sign that I can't put out of my mind. Outside of the spotlight, everyone else is muted out into the background because the contrast is so stark. It's like they're not even there, even though my eyes and ears tell me they are. It's freaky as fuck, and I'm still trying to get used to it.... Frankly, I'm not sure if I ever will... If I wasn't consciously aware that he is on our side, I would have killed him the moment he enter the room the very first time we met him... It's that disconcerting and unnatural.

GM Note: Though Mane does have to admit to himself that with distance, that light fades, but up close, Mane can't help but feel he just spoke the most real and visceral thing. Ah the monsters the Coalition makes - because of the monsters they must face.

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
MDC by Location:
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
  • Damage: 2D4 M.D./single, 4D4 M.D./burst of three, 5D6 M.D./burst of six, plus Knockdown Effect; Range: 2,000'
Munition Reserve:
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Vecny wrote:"Sergeant, I had not considered the object read through video. I was actually thinking of extrapolating information from the video by rendering layers. We should be able to zoom focus and look at wounds, cuts, and such things. Also we could CGI some details in to allow us to remove bodies and examine everyone, in theory."

Vecny finds some paper and shows how different details can be pulled from the videos by looking at pooled blood, body positions, ambient light, shadows, and explains his theory about creating a time lapse video.
Egan nods, -Okay, I did have it wrong.- As the nullifier starts talking in techno-babel a confused look starts taking form upon the scout's face. "Wait, so your thinking you could put something together that might show or recreate the attack through wounds, blood spray, pooling, and final body positions?" Egan has a skeptical look on his face as he finishes his question. -Or did I just not get what he was trying to explain again...-

Mane wrote:"It's like... there's a spotlight in the room and shining right on him. The light it sheds is an unnatural red, putting all the hairs on the back of my neck on end. It's a danger sign that I can't put out of my mind. Outside of the spotlight, everyone else is muted out into the background because the contrast is so stark. It's like they're not even there, even though my eyes and ears tell me they are. It's freaky as fuck, and I'm still trying to get used to it.... Frankly, I'm not sure if I ever will... If I wasn't consciously aware that he is on our side, I would have killed him the moment he enter the room the very first time we met him... It's that disconcerting and unnatural.
The big battle cats voice brings Egan's attention back around. Specks of vomit that had splattered on the cats uniform catch his eye, pointing at the offending area, Egan mimics wiping something away on himself as he listens. -Can't say I didn't want to put a bullet into the guys head on our first meeting either.- Egan catches himself nodding along with Mane's voiced answer, "Well, I guess that would kind of remove another Nullifier as the thing doing this. Not exactly unsenseable."
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Drummond Leighton » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 am

(rolls carried)

Drum listens to Gray and Egan banter back and forth about photography and forensics, but says nothing. Dad always said it's better to play your music and be thought a fool, rather than sing and be known a fool. I have no idea what they are talking about. But if the Psi-Net spooks have gone over the scene and come up with nothing, I am not sure what we are going to find. Let's get out there and bust some heads.

He hears a slightly muffled thump occurring in a rhythmic fashion, he looks around and realizes it's one of his feet tapping. He forces it to stop and stays motionless. Looking around the room with just his eyes so as to not distract anyone.
Drummond Leighton

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:25 am

OOC Comments
Perception 1d100 = 81/89%
JIC 1d20 = 11
JIC 1d100 = 49

Sensory Equipment 1d100 = 78/85% Make heads or tails of what Egan and Vecny are talking about
Military Tactics 1d100 = 3/75% Work out how to pull off the merc cover
Intelligence 1d100 = 64/52% Verify that the plan still fits the data
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 53/45% Recheck the photos to look for possible hiding spots or tell tale signs of ambush, maybe indicating if there were more than one ambush sites (maybe!)

Snoopy is aware, after his chat with Vecny, of the not-s-subtle disturbance he causes. Part of him kind of likes the idea of the psychics in this room being disturbed. He knows that neither he or the Captain are psychic, and so would not be disturbed by Vecny. He hopes he's not stepping on the Captain's toes, but he likes the idea of projecting a little command power, and potentially shielding the team's command from prying psychics.

When he sees Vecny moving away from the others he says, "Private Vecny, stand up here by me for the time being."

When Howlett agrees to have the required information to the Major ASAP, Snoopy just nods in agreement. Though, he does feel a bit like a kid just handed a stack of homework. He is quite comfortable to let the mad doctor field the questions from the team though.

"It is likely a modified man, a juicer or a cyborg... maybe an non-psychic crazy. Some D-Bee's have a hatred of Dog Boys, Simvan, some Psi-Stalkers, and Grackletooths. Hammond has a few Body Chop Shops that are more than capable of performing those kind of modifications." James says seeing what his second in command has to say about it.

"I agree that our current mission plan seems to work with this information. Even more so, one of the lower life forms as the supposed leader of our merc company might lend some credence to our cover and be an eye candy for the perp. I am always hesitant to put this kind of sick behavior on a human when so many unnatural deviants are running around our world, but there seems to be good reason to suspect something human, modified or otherwise. Just more evidence to justify our policies." Snoopy replies via the subvocal radio to his commander. Mane could probably hear it, but he's insane anyway. He adds, "I've been learning more from Vecny about his nullifying powers, and the offensiveness the psychics feel around him. I think he maybe quite an advantage."

Despite his idea of a mutant animal as a dummy leader, Mane still freaks Snoopy out. He's just insane. Which can't be said enough. The battle cat is an insane murderous creature. And he's totally loyal, which is almost just as insane. But Snoopy has witnessed the critter in action and is happy to have him a long. As long as the murderous rampaging happens in the direction away from Snoopy.

Besides the cat, he's only seen Egan in real, field action. He knows the scout's reliability and a general good guy to have on hand in a fight. So at the least, he thinks the plan can work with a mad scientist-cyberdoc, a laconic psychic scout, an insane battlecat, and of course the best PA pilot in the CS Army. That makes him smile in a very un-officer like fashion.
Snoopy

Stats

Conditions:

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Vibro-Knife
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle

Armor

Vehicle
Deathwing:
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Mane » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Perception (52% bar; IFF inapplicable): 1d100 = 48

Egan Grey wrote:Specks of vomit that had splattered on the cats uniform catch his eye, pointing at the offending area, Egan mimics wiping something away on himself as he listens.

Mane noticed the gesture and quickly added it all together. Subtilty the large cat reached for a napkin, hoping the clacking of the beads in the braids in his hair didn't draw too much attention.

With all the stealth he could muster, he dipped one end of the napkin into a nearby glass of water on the table and proceeded to clean himself up (whose glass, he wasn't paying attention to). First he wiped with the wet side of the napkin, then with the dry end. The results were less than spectacular, leaving residual white specks of paper on his storm-cloud-gray uniform.

Damn it! Why couldn't the CS have cheerier colors for their uniforms?

Snoopy Toretto wrote:Snoopy replies via the subvocal radio to his commander. Mane could probably hear it, but he's insane anyway. He adds, "I've been learning more from Vecny about his nullifying powers, and the offensiveness the psychics feel around him. I think he maybe quite an advantage."

Mane's right ear independently rotated and locked onto Snoopy, though the peacenick battle cat didn't show any other sign of acknowledging the man's secretive words to the boss.

Did his sensitive ears overhear Snoopy's comments? Was it an unconscious gesture of some kind? Was it just an itch? Was it just an insect somewhere that briefly caught Mane's attention? Mane gave no indication or clue as to why, instead appearing to be occupied with cleaning his puke specks... and the red specks on the table where he was tapping his claws a moment before.

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
MDC by Location:
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
Munition Reserve:
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Vecny had not really concerned himself with identifying who was and was not nulled out by his powers. He had assumed everyone had something and that he would be the rotten egg in the squad that no one wanted around.

When Lt mentioned hsi comment to the Captain, Vecny was left feeling a bit akward. Something likehe was the defense against the black arts or some such thing. What a position to be in. Venturing a look without turning his eyes, he checks to see how the Captain responds to the Lieutenats statement.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 am

Time: 0930 by end of post.

"I can provide the original footage, but it has been poured over by several teams of video techs, intelligence anaylists, and a couple of psi-techs. We've combed it at the smallest level of detail. I've given you everything there is to know on the issue. But I don't mind completeness at all. I'll email you the original files Captain, and you can make it available to your man. There's a computer that can do the editing work three doors down from your offices in the communications room. I'll leave word your man can use it."
(OOC: and after you examine it, you find he's right; but that will take an hour; completed around 10:30)

"As for any additional reports, unfortunately they are slim. We keep a limited living presence there as it is, and the skelebot patrols are largely untouched. We've gone to using all human and mutant patrols, but that's straining our psi-stalker corp assigned to the region."

The idea of it being another dogboy is an intriguing one, but the Major shakes his head. "All squad members are accounted for. As you may know, we keep DNA IDs for all mutant animals on file. We were able to identify 99% of every mutant. One curious fact. They all seem to be missing one of their ears, usually the left one. We think that's his trophy of choice."

"Anyway, that's all the info we have. Get geared up. Wheels up 15 minutes after I get your finalized op plan and go ahead Captain."

--------------------------------------

The informant is a psi-stalker assassin, called a psi-slayer by some. He's a long time operative for the CS and has many missions under his belt. Given his rank is PFC, one has to wonder why someone with a LOT of black in their official record (even the name is blacked out) has such a low rank. Then James notices a massive reduction in rank over an incident with more black than words. The list of his qualifications is extensive, however.

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Vecny » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:11 pm

While the Captain and Lieutenant work on an ops plan, Vecny takes the video footage to the room a few doors down. Using the computer provided.

Telemechanics
ISP 10

Machine Manipulation
  • Tailing 58% 1d100 = 20
  • Optic Systems 53% 1d100 = 71
  • Intelligence 53% 1d100 = 85
  • Tracking: People 48% 1d100 = 57
  • Damage Control and Disaster Response 53% 1d100 = 3

Vecny spends the better part of an hour combing through digital renderings and such. No additional information presents itself. Even Telemechanics won't allow him to manipulate much more than what has already been done.

Frustrated Vecny returns in an hour. Deposits the tape in front of the Captain, "Might be able to do something on a fresh sceen. There are no other available details."
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Perception 1d100 = 63/89
JIC 1d20 = 10
JIC 1d100 = 30

Sensory Equipment 1d100 = 77/114% Analyze the various surveillance data
Military Tactics 1d100 = 31/94% Assuming the plan is enacted as planned, what are contingencies to prepare for
Intelligence 1d100 = 71/68% Review team files
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 53/63% Planning the route in, looking for ambush sites and identifying them
History: Pre-Rifts 1d100 = 19/51% | 1d100 = 73/31% Researching mass murders and serial killers, looking for the specific trophy MO
History: Post-Apocalyptic 1d100 = 6054% | 1d100 = 19/49% Researching mass murders and serial killers, looking for the specific trophy MO

Hearing the squad go on and on about research and analyzing and all that, Snoopy felt a little simple. All he wanted to do was fly in and shoot the bastard. But they also gave him an idea. "History" is not a thing grunts are taught, so the officer training was a little mind blowing when he learned about the depth of knowledge the CS has on record. He accesses what he's cleared for, both pre- and post-apocalypse and starts to search. The MO of the criminal is unique enough to stand out, even though Snoopy is not naive enough to think that trophy taking is a new thing. It is as old as fighting. Ears are nice and portable too. Not too bloody.

If he has time, Snoopy will review the team's files again, looking for conflicts and synchronicities that could be exploited.

But he is seriously itching for action.

"Captain, as far as I can tell, we're ready to roll. Should I get everyone ready to move out? I can't deny I'm ready to get this damn thing going," he says to Howlett. He sort of half motions to the op plan, "You know, while your finalizing things with the Major."
Snoopy

Stats

Conditions:

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Vibro-Knife
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle

Armor

Vehicle
Deathwing:
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby James Howlett » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 49/75%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 51
Conditions: None.

James listens to all of the information given and the others speaking to him, carefully mulling over what he plans to say in responses.

To Snoopy, James nods. "Yes, I think he will prove useful, as should any member of the Four oh Four. Get them moving, as soon as Private Vecny is done with his analysis of the recordings, I would like to be in MercTown by the early afternoon and on our way to Hammond shortly thereafter. I'll finish up the paperwork and get it to the Major so we can start this mission." James says to his second in command.

James looks at the information for their contact and sighs. "Why do they even bother handing out paper like this, It's almost useless." James says disgustedly. A Psi-Stalker who is a Psi-Slayer... I remember a guy like that... Nah, it couldn't be that coincidental.
James Howlett
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
Vibro-Knife
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Drummond Leighton » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:58 am

Perception: 21% vs 1d100 = 93 (+15% vision, +25% salvage, +25% contraband)
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 6

Drum is bored. His new team is more interested appear inn watching cat videos instead of getting out there and cracking heads. He plays with the silverware on the table, using his borg enhanced strength, he casual bends the fork, knife, and spoon in to various shapes. Eventually, he twists to hard, and the spoon breaks in half with a snap. "Sorry," Drum says as the others stare at him, he carefully sets the piece of metal down.

He thinks back to a truism he heard in boot camp, The life of soldier is long stretches of boredom punctuated with terror. Well, the boredom part is certainly true, he thinks. Also like many soldiers who have seen combat, when the opportunity comes to take a nap, you take it. Eventually, Drum nods off. It takes a while for the others to notice over the various sounds his bionic body makes, but eventually a low snore is heard. He's fast asleep.
Drummond Leighton

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:07 pm

James Howlett wrote:To Snoopy, James nods. "Yes, I think he will prove useful, as should any member of the Four oh Four. Get them moving, as soon as Private Vecny is done with his analysis of the recordings, I would like to be in MercTown by the early afternoon and on our way to Hammond shortly thereafter. I'll finish up the paperwork and get it to the Major so we can start this mission." James says to his second in command.

"Every will be useful, of course." Snoopy says not sure if he's being chided or agreed with. "I'm on it. They'll be ready."

Snoopy is pretty optimistic at the moment. Things are already somewhat going according to some sort of logic. "Vecny, report to me as soon as you're done. The rest of you, spray paint a target on the sleeping borg." He looks stern for a second or two. Then he smiles, "The boss wants us ready to move as soon as Vecny's analysis is finished. The Captain will look at it en route to Merctown. But at least a sharpie target or something would be appreciated." He nods to Egan, "Did you learn any nasty tricks from Ford, I heard he was a prank expert. Well, be creative with the sleeping one there."

Then he moves off to make sure he's ready. Trying to remember all his recent training, he keeps second guessing his desire to go check on how the rest of the 404 is doing. The last thing he wants is for them to be screwing off and have Howlett find everything in disarray. Especially after Snoopy gave them a bit of a pass to do something to Drummond. Maybe that wasn't very officer like? He can't take it back now!

He does check in with Vecny: "What's the ETA? We need that ready in XX* minutes. If it's not possible, we'll hand it over to the intelligence jerks and let them have a crack."

*How long will this take?
I don't know if a time has been given, but that's the time Snoopy tells Vecny. I guess what I'm saying is that if Vecny fails the skill roll, then we don't have time for a second try.
Snoopy

Stats

Conditions:

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Vibro-Knife
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle

Armor

Vehicle
Deathwing:
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:39 pm

"Lt, the intelligence did take a crack at before I got it. It has been thoroughly scrubbed."

"Any new intel will probably need to be gathered in the field. As much as I don't want another squad to die to this freak, another dead squad will likely give us the intel," Vecny smacks the computers and slaps the photo stills, "that are not currently available."

GM Note: In fact he did not, unless you are spending ISP for telepathy, which you have little reason to do so
Looking after the Captain, "did he mention a Psi-Slayer?"

Vecny laughs, "This unit is turning into a regular three ring circus."
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Vecny wrote:"Lt, the intelligence did take a crack at before I got it. It has been thoroughly scrubbed."

"Any new intel will probably need to be gathered in the field. As much as I don't want another squad to die to this freak, another dead squad will likely give us the intel," Vecny smacks the computers and slaps the photo stills, "that are not currently available."

"Then go join up with the others, we've wasted time with this," Snoopy says. He walks out of the computer lab shaking his head. He runs through this situation, and realizes he's letting the random thoughts and ideas from all of the team distract from business at hand. He then hustles to get his own shit together, wanting to be waiting for the rest of the team when they head to the transport. That's all he can think of right now, and he is more than ready to get this thing going. Fiddling around this base is inhibiting any sort of team cohesion. They need a task to focus on as a team.
Snoopy

Stats

Conditions:

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Vibro-Knife
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle

Armor

Vehicle
Deathwing:
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Perception - 64%, 1d100 = 26
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 80

As the meeting comes to an end and the LT makes his comment about picking things up from Ford, Egan turns thoughtful as a smile slowly spreads across his face. -Not as technically able as Ford, but I could stick the sleeping borg to the ceiling and then wake him up....but if our nullifier comes back that could get ugly. At least for the furniture.- Getting up from his seat, Egan instead raps his knuckle against the metal dome of the borg's head before speaking. "Meetings over, grab gear and gather at the bay." Entering his small room, Egan looks around at the place before picking up the two duffel bags laden with his gear sitting next to the door. Having packed his stuff up the night before, it only took Egan a few seconds to confirm that the room was indeed back to the way he had found it. Hoisting the bags up, he turned and made his way down to the launch bay and the next mission.
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mane » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Drummond Leighton wrote:... Also like many soldiers who have seen combat, when the opportunity comes to take a nap, you take it. Eventually, Drum nods off. It takes a while for the others to notice over the various sounds his bionic body makes, but eventually a low snore is heard. He's fast asleep.

As Snoopy gave the thumbs-up to screw around with the new guy, Mane quietly rose to his feet and crept behind Drum asleep in his chair. The big cat's eyes narrowed to a sinsister squint as a big smile spread from ear to ear. He crouched low like a predator getting ready to pounce.

But instead of going on the attack, Mane reached forward from his squatted position and grabbed a firm grip on the borg's chair. With a subdued grunt, he lifted Drum, chair and all, into the air. While the weight of the cyborg was no big deal to Mane, lifting Drums half ton of mass AND keeping him level and balanced required extra effort.

Once Mane gingerly dead-lifted Drum to the big cat's full height, he then ever-so-gently placed the sleeping Drum on top of the conference table, precariously positioned so the snoozing borg would most likely fall on flat on his face the moment he tried to get up... or possibly hit his head on the ceiling barring that... or both!

Satisfied with his work, Mane quietly said to the others, "Someone take a picture."

With his dirty prank set up, Mane excused himself to go clean up and put on a clean uniform before it was time to ship out. Possibly stop by the mess to get some food in him, replacing the breakfast he puked up moments earlier.

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
MDC by Location:
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
Munition Reserve:
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Drummond Leighton » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:44 am

(Rolls carried)

Mane wrote:As Snoopy gave the thumbs-up to screw around with the new guy, Mane quietly rose to his feet and crept behind Drum asleep in his chair. The big cat's eyes narrowed to a sinsister squint as a big smile spread from ear to ear. He crouched low like a predator getting ready to pounce.

But instead of going on the attack, Mane reached forward from his squatted position and grabbed a firm grip on the borg's chair. With a subdued grunt, he lifted Drum, chair and all, into the air. While the weight of the cyborg was no big deal to Mane, lifting Drums half ton of mass AND keeping him level and balanced required extra effort.

Once Mane gingerly dead-lifted Drum to the big cat's full height, he then ever-so-gently placed the sleeping Drum on top of the conference table, precariously positioned so the snoozing borg would most likely fall on flat on his face the moment he tried to get up... or possibly hit his head on the ceiling barring that... or both!

Satisfied with his work, Mane quietly said to the others, "Someone take a picture."

With his dirty prank set up, Mane excused himself to go clean up and put on a clean uniform before it was time to ship out. Possibly stop by the mess to get some food in him, replacing the breakfast he puked up moments earlier.

The casual noise of the discussion and overall lack of sensation of his cybernetic body allows Drummond to keep sleeping as he's lifted off the floor and placed on the table. Like when out on patrol it's the lack of noise that get's ones attention. Are we finally wrapping up this briefing? Drum thinks. Drum opens his eyes and looks around. He's gotten used to being taller than just about everyone, so he doesn't realize that he is off the ground. He stands and hears the groan of the table as his weight concentrates on his two feet versus the distributed weight of the four legs of the reinforced chair.

Sense of Balance: 61% vs 1d100 = 57 | Pass
Back Flip 79% vs 1d100 = 83 | Fail

"What the hell?" he exclaims as he suddenly realizes where he is. He leaps off the table and attempts to land on his feet, but fails. The loud impact of his body hitting the floor fills the room. He looks around at his team and rests his eyes on the large cat man. Drum scowls for a moment and then his face splits into a large smile and he begins to laugh. "Mane, that was awesome! I wish I had thought of that prank myself. I could have pulled that on some guys in my old squad. Come over and help up." The cyborg holds out his mechanical hand and lets him pull him up with easy. Drum realizes exactly how strong the mutant cat is. Okay no arm wrestling with this guy, he'd probably be able to rip my arm right off the body.
Drummond Leighton

Return to CS Special Operations Group Adventure Forum