Bird Dogging at Falcone's - Hammond Operations Center

Into the Breach: The 110th begins their operation.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Bird Dogging at Falcone's - Hammond Operations Center

Postby CS High Command » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Post in Progress

This Going to the Dogs Already - Main Team
    Date: January 9, 110 PA
    Time: 1300 by end of post.
    Temp: 2°, Bitterly Cold with a wind off the lake driving fog into the town of Hammond
    Weather: Partly Cloudy, Only a light dusting of snow and plenty of ice
    Ley Line info: A little over a mile from the nearest Ley Line; 4 miles from the nearest nexus to the North and 6 miles from the nearest nexus to the south.

Team Doc has figured out that it is possible that the Falcon's Nest, a local merc bar, could be on the killer's patrol zone, and it is one of the team's next stop. Team Tex has figured out that one of those men on their list is a cool customer - a real professional by the signs of it.*

* This may change based on the conversation we need to have.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Re: Bird Dogging at Falcone's - Hammond Operations Center

Postby James Howlett » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:55 am

Perception: 1d100 = 48/75%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 3/1d100 = 39
Conditions: none, relevant.

Skills:
Cooking 1d100 = 46/54% pass (To cook a meal large enough to feed the team.)

James reenters the warehouse, and shakes his coat loose from the biting cold outside. Hie mechanical limbs not so much affected as the fleshy bits of his torso and face. James makes his way into the conference room and tosses his over coat over the back of a chair, before finding a spot for himself to sit down. Now is the hard part, waiting for the other team. James says as he considers his next moves. Coffee would be nice, maybe lunch as well. James thinks before deciding to do something about it.

James makes his way into the trailer and rummages through the kitchen for the necessary supplies to make both coffee and a meal large enough for he team.
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Current Conditions: None.
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
LI-B2 Light Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
WI-LP3 Pepperbox Laser • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 4 4-round "Speed Loaders".
Bandito BigBore BB-2 "Holdout" Derringer • Payload: 2/2 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
C-20 Laser Pistol • Payload: 30/30 • Extra Ammo: 2 Long E-Clips (Pistol).
Remington 870 Police Magnum • Payload: 4/4
Plasma Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Smoke Grenades • Payload: 2/2
CS Stun/Flash Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Vibro-Knife
NG Grenade Vibro-Knife • Payload: 2/2
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Drummond Leighton » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Perception: 24% vs 1d100 = 50 (+15% vision, +25% salvage, +25% contraband)
JIC: 1d20 = 6, Invalid dice code!

Alias: Doug Blackwood

Drum follows his two teammates back to the HOC. Once there he's at a bit of a loss as to what to do for a few minutes and ruminates, We weren't exactly inconspicuous back there. While we need to go find this Falcone, it's possible, we picked up a tail ourselves.

"Doc, I am going to take up a position to keep watch on anyone approaching the building," Drum says to the leader fo the 40-4th. The cyborg goes back to his locker and pulls out his rifle. Holding it by it's handle he looks for a position to be able to observe the passing traffic from a window. Preferably a second story window if there is one available that he can reach.
Drummond Leighton

Postby James Howlett » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Drummond Leighton wrote:"Doc, I am going to take up a position to keep watch on anyone approaching the building,"

James nods. "Not a bad idea. Radio if you see any strangers around. I will let you know when I have dinner ready." James says to the Combat Cyborg. He's probably bored to tears with this. James thinks as he looks for a shaker of garlic powder.
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Current Conditions: None.
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
LI-B2 Light Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
WI-LP3 Pepperbox Laser • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 4 4-round "Speed Loaders".
Bandito BigBore BB-2 "Holdout" Derringer • Payload: 2/2 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
C-20 Laser Pistol • Payload: 30/30 • Extra Ammo: 2 Long E-Clips (Pistol).
Remington 870 Police Magnum • Payload: 4/4
Plasma Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Smoke Grenades • Payload: 2/2
CS Stun/Flash Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Vibro-Knife
NG Grenade Vibro-Knife • Payload: 2/2
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Return to CS Special Operations Group Adventure Forum