A Time for Change

Into the Breach: The 110th begins their operation.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: A Time for Change

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:12 am

(Rolls Carried)

Mane wrote:The beastly cat extended his index finger, and then extended the black, steel-rending claw that was sheathed in its tip. With surgical precision, he poked the point of the claw into his forearm, drawing modicum of blood, which he then proceeded to use to sign his name in crimson.

Letting out a low sigh at the mutants behavior Lyndon stays silent and focuses on his own paperwork. He’d certainly seen worse from DBees before joining the CS, but behavior like that inside the CS could get him watched or euthanized. Shame to see it happen, but I’m staying away from that with a 10 foot pole.

Egan Grey wrote:Looking over at fight club, Egan speaks to the tech. "Can't talk about it?" he first jokingly asks before moving to the real question. "Making those cosmetic changes wouldn't be too hard would they?"

”What this?” Lyndon uses on of his torn up hands to gesture to his eyes. ”That’s courtesy of Sergeant 1st Class Wilkox. I got thrown into a training program for advanced hand to hand combat. Seems that since I’ve been phased out of the support role I started in, the brass thought it best I learn to better handle myself since out of power armor engagements will likely be more common. Or as SFC Wilkox put it, ‘You’ve been the sole survivor of two seperate meat grinder so you must be worth something. Maybe if we teach you how to fight, someone else might make it out next time.’” He shrugs his shoulders, ”The nose is the last vestiges of my graduation. The knuckles are because of a promise. SFC promised that if I was on base, and not busting my ass practicing then he’d find me and make me practice. Since my last ‘practice’ broke my nose and bruised a couple ribs, I’ll stick to showing up at the bag each day.”

He smiles slightly and nods, ”Cosmetics are usually pretty simple, even if you want it to be drastic. Need to be careful with something like the Night Reaper to make sure you don’t end up canceling out it’s intrinsic benefits.”

James Howlett wrote:James looks to Jericho and cocks his head slightly to the side. "I'm not sure who you are speaking to, but look at me." James makes the two finger gesture that represents looking at someone. "I am the Captain now, got me." James says before continuing. "I'd advise you all to stay within the list as they are going through Accounts Payable and they are worse than demons when riled." James says before looking at his computer once more.

Lyndon gives a deferential nod. ”Of course Captain, slipped my mind. Been a long time since the awards dinner and we all had a lot going on then and after.”
Corporal Lyndon B. Jericho
Corporal Lyndon Boyd Jericho
HP: 25/25; SDC: 56/56; ISP: 99/131
Spd: 32
Duty Uniform: 15/15 MDC
Weapon in hand/Current Clip: Noted by asterisk(*)
CP-20 Laser Pistol
-- Ammo: (21/21*); (21/21); (21/21) - 3 e-clips
Nerual Mace
Credits: 3,540
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 am

(Rolls carried)
Vecny wrote:As he catches his breath, comes to full attention, and any psionics in the room fluxuate or are extinguished (magic and psionics). At least now he had full reign over his telemechanic ability again.

Egan Grey wrote:Sitting back in his chair, Egan looks over at both Mane and Jericho to see how they are reacting to the presence if at all.

Lyndon looks up from his tablet, eyes darting about in a panic before the new assignment even opens the door. He had been ‘in’ the machine, watching as his inputs were written to the device’s memory when all of the sudden that part of his consciousness was cut away. What’s more he felt it. A ‘pressure’ closing in on him, cutting him off from abilities that have been a part of him since he was a young boy. It was like he suddenly couldn’t breathe, his adrenaline kicks in and the pain in his side if forgotten. He shifts in his seat, pushing it back slightly as the door starts opening. It’s a relatively subtle change, but it will give him better leverage to explode out if called for.

Vecny wrote:Not even bothering to knock, he opens the door and bends over panting, grabbing his thighs. Through gasps of air, "PFC" *breath* "Soudce" *breath* "Vecny." *breath* Standing up, "Reporting to Captain Hewlett." Pulling sealed orders from his pocket, he slides it across the table to the one figure that he sensed was the Captain. The orders navigate the cluttered table with suprising agility.

As he catches his breath and comes to full attention, the electronics, lights, and any magic or psionics in the room fluxuate or are extinguished (magic and psionics).[/ooc]

Lyndon isn’t sure what he was expecting, but it definitely wasn’t a short out of breath PFC. He relaxes slightly, loosening his white knuckled grip on the fine point stylus as the young soldier introduces himself. Lyndon keeps splitting his attention between Vecny and the door, expecting something worse to step through.

Mane wrote:"What ... The ... Fuck..." he softly said in his deep scratchy voice.
’That guy is dead. This is it, the cat is going over the edge. Lyndon says to himself as he cringes in anticipation of the coming bloodbath.’[/i]

Mane wrote:"Welcome!!" Mane said to Vecny as he warmly and affectionately wrapped his arms around the new arrival. "I will be my honor to call you brother." As Mane's loving embrace threatened to smother Vecny, the big lion's partly extended claws retracted before they could cause any harm.

Noticing Egan's stare, Mane loosened his hug on Vecny and asked, "Do you want in on some of this?"

’That certainly wasn’t what I was expecting. I guess we’ll let this play out.’

Vecny wrote:"Even after six years, new environments and people, cause me to loose focus and control."

Lyndon focues his gaze on the young soldier, ”Control of what exactly?” Deciding to test the waters Lyndon ‘reaches’ back into the tablet pushing against the smothering force that is cutting him off.
Activating Telemechanics -0 ISP
Tag says it all. Psi-Tech inate ability for no ISP cost.
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Nerual Mace
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:54 am

GM Update

Good to test this out in a controlled environment anyway.
Vecny, you expend 1d6 = 3 ISP Lydon, your power fails.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Vecny » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Feeling the field flux as power is exerted, Vecny narrows his eyes at Lyndon. Pausing a moment, he identifies Lyndon's rank, "Corporal, I am a Psi-Nullifier. While not strong enough to cut someone off entirely from their source, I can silence powers and abilities in play around me. I have heard the effect on others is eerie, unnerving, dirty, and filthy."

"Honestly, I have really only used my Nullifying to locate supernatural and paranormal beings and activities. Past units have kept me on a long leash as a scout or on survellience. The one time I got put in the field with a unit," Vecny unzips his jumpsuit and pulls up his tee shirt, "I took a demon's hellfire spear through my back, left lung, and chest." Vecny's hairless chest does a few scars. One just below the left breast and another beneath his right.

Pulling his shirt down and rezipping his jumpsuit, Vecny reaches down to his right boot, where there is an audible snap. Standing up, Vecny places on the table in front of him a very crude blade. The balde is easily a foot and half long with a serrated edge and double blades. It is also apparent that the hilt and pommel are new features to this blade. "While i was in having my surgeries for my lungs and such. Someone in my old unit made me a souvenir from the actual spear."
Vecny
"Is it possible to lose touch with your humanity. Sure it is, I am living proof. Machines are my life and family."

PFC Soudce Vecny

HP: 30/30 SDC: 16/16 PPE: 26/26 ISP: 156/159
Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:47 pm

((Rolls carried over))
Mane wrote:Noticing Egan's stare, Mane loosened his hug on Vecny and asked, "Do you want in on some of this?"
Mane's question brings Egan out of his fantasy of the giant murder cat disemboweling instead of hugging the cause of this nasty feeling. "Huh?" Holding up his hands, Egan shakes his head as he responds to the cat. "Naw, I'm good. Go ahead and squeeze him extra good for me will ya?"
Vecny wrote:
Lyndon Jericho wrote:
Vecny wrote:"Even after six years, new environments and people, cause me to loose focus and control."
Lyndon focues his gaze on the young soldier, ”Control of what exactly?”
"Corporal, I am a Psi-Nullifier. While not strong enough to cut someone off entirely from their source, I can silence powers and abilities in play around me. I have heard the effect on others is eerie, unnerving, dirty, and filthy."
Egan listens to the exchange before drawling out."Yeeeeaaah, not a fan." Dark thoughts enter his mind that even shock himself as he listens to the young man give his story. -To bad it didn't kill him.- Egan shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders in a vain attempt to get rid of the feeling pressing in around him. -Thats not fair, he deserves a chance at least.-
Lyndon Jericho wrote:”What this?” Lyndon uses on of his torn up hands to gesture to his eyes. ”That’s courtesy of Sergeant 1st Class Wilkox. I got thrown into a training program for advanced hand to hand combat. Seems that since I’ve been phased out of the support role I started in, the brass thought it best I learn to better handle myself since out of power armor engagements will likely be more common. Or as SFC Wilkox put it, ‘You’ve been the sole survivor of two seperate meat grinder so you must be worth something. Maybe if we teach you how to fight, someone else might make it out next time.’” He shrugs his shoulders, ”The nose is the last vestiges of my graduation. The knuckles are because of a promise. SFC promised that if I was on base, and not busting my ass practicing then he’d find me and make me practice. Since my last ‘practice’ broke my nose and bruised a couple ribs, I’ll stick to showing up at the bag each day.”

He smiles slightly and nods, ”Cosmetics are usually pretty simple, even if you want it to be drastic. Need to be careful with something like the Night Reaper to make sure you don’t end up canceling out it’s intrinsic benefits.”
With a sigh, Egan tries to distract himself by going back and talking with Jericho. "Nice, I've always felt better myself after a session with the bag....it's therapeutic." A small smile comes to his face before he continues. "Yeah, I don't want to interfere with any of the systems....just want to make sure it can't be easily known to be what it is. I'm sure you could add in extra functionality like an identification system and target tracking right?"
SSG Egan Grey (1-8-2018)
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Constant Effects: Multi-Optic Eye, Sixth Sense (-2 ISP / use; +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge - can't be surprised)
Current Penalties:

DS-1U Reinforced Duty Uniform
Mobility: Superior; no movement penalties of any kind.
M.D.C. by Location:
    • Arms (left): 5/5
    • Arms (right): 5/5
    • Legs (left): 8/8
    • Legs (right): 8/8
    • Main Body: 15/15
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mane » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 am

{{Prior Rolls Carried Over}}

After the distraction of the new arrival, Mane forgot all about his prior objections about polluting the Earth with common writing ink. With his brain skipping ahead, picking up from where he thought he left off, the brute of flesh and steel grabbed a fresh packet of forms off the table and a normal ballpoint pen.

Returning to the end of the table, Mane sat down on the floor and placed the papers in front of them on the table. As he started copy over the work he elegantly clawed in blood, Mane overheard some of the conversation going on.

Lyndon Jericho wrote:”The nose is the last vestiges of my graduation. The knuckles are because of a promise. SFC promised that if I was on base, and not busting my ass practicing then he’d find me and make me practice. Since my last ‘practice’ broke my nose and bruised a couple ribs, I’ll stick to showing up at the bag each day.”

Egan Grey wrote: With a sigh, Egan tries to distract himself by going back and talking with Jericho. "Nice, I've always felt better myself after a session with the bag....it's therapeutic."

With the topic revolving around the melee arts for the moment, Mane offered his two cents on the subject. "If you guys like, I'd be more than happy to be your sparring partner and punching bag. I'm pretty well praciced in boxing, kick boxing, knife fighting... I just got finished retraining my fighting form from Jujitsu to Commando style. Say the word, and I'm there!"

As Mane continued to copy over the information on his forms, it was plain to see his penmanship got decidedly
worse from before. The relatively tiny pen in his mammoth hands was awkward to use and almost comical. The script devolved from something beautiful, akin to calligraphy, to the shaky scrawl of a child. Clearly he was better off with the claw. "I hope Major Smith can read this."
Mane, driver of the big ugly bus.

Song in his heart: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
ISP: 14/64
HP: 118/118
SDC: 100/110
Armor: CA-6EX
MDC by Location:
  • Main Body: 200/200
  • Head/Helmet: 100/100
  • Legs: (R) 120/120, (L) 120/120
  • Arms: (R) 100/100, (L) 100/100
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
  • Damage: 3D6 MD single / 6D6 MD double blast; Range: 500'
  • Payload: 16/16 double blasts per long e-clip
Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol:
  • Damage:4D6+4 MD; Range: 200'
  • Payload: 24/24 blasts per long e-clip
Bandit 5050 "Papa Bear" Enhanced BigBore Medium Rail Gun:
  • Damage: 2D4 M.D./single, 4D4 M.D./burst of three, 5D6 M.D./burst of six, plus Knockdown Effect; Range: 2,000'
  • Payload: 240/240 Big Bore shotgun shells
Munition Reserve:
  • Long E-Clips: 6/6
  • Big Bore shotgun shells: not carried on person
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:28 am

[Rolls carried over...]
Snoopy cleans up and compiles his list and associated notes and sends them to Howelette:
CS Gear
  • Super SAMAS
    • CTT-P40 Particle Beam Cannon
    • Silver Plating on Arm Blades
  • CP-30 Laser Pulse Pistol
  • CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher

Merc Gear
  • Redhawk instead of Bluehawk, makes more sense for terrestrial/air operations
  • Explorer EBA w/ Stalker Suit?
  • NG-45 Long Pistol
  • NG-LG6 Laser Rifle with Grenade Launcher, BLock II
    • Anti-monster grenades available?

As much as Snoopy enjoys chatting with Egan, all the superpowers everyone is acquiring or already has in this outfit is somewhat disturbing. The mere fact that a nullifier (this is the absolute first time he's met one, as far as he knows) can cause this much of a ruckus with everyone but Howlett and himself is not cool. What is humanity coming too? Snoopy knows the Emperor approves of properly registered psychics and their usefulness in the fight for humanity. Still, he somehow feels uneasy when he is the only baseline human in the room. Illogically, he considers the amount of bionics in Howlett putting him out of the baseline category. For a second, Snoopy thinks he might prefer having Caesar around instead of all these guys, at least the dog boy is totally loyal.

It may seem to the newcomers that he's being aloof, but Snoopy really is in deep thought, trying to understand this version of the "Heroes of Humanity" that are his new teammates. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Snoopy can feel the dragon laughing at him as he questions what it means to be human in the midst of some of the Emperor's finest.

He also has to resist his instinct to be chummy with everyone. That was his role before, but now, he's management and has to rethink things a little bit. With just Egan, maybe even Mane, it was okay. But now with two unknowns, he better be a lot more careful with acting the part of an officer. To keep from being drawn into the conversations and antics, Snoopy looks professional and busies himself with his notepad. Really, he's drawing flight maneuver diagrams: barrel roll, split-s, thatch weave, scissors, vertical scissors, etc, with little notes beside them about maintaining, gaining or losing energy, all with a little SAMAS doodle in the middle doing all the tricks.
Snoopy
Out along the edge / Is always where I burn to be / The further on the edge / The hotter the intensity

And I fought with courage to preserve / Not my way of life but yours
Stats

Conditions:
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 27/27

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
• Range: 800' • Damage: 2d6 MD • Payload 30/30 LE-Clip / 2 LE-Clips
Vibro-Knife
• Damage: 1D6 M.D.
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle
• Range: 2000' • Damage: 2D6 M.D. / 6D6 M.D. burst • Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot bursts only • Payload: 30/30 per LE-Clip

Armor
CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suiit
• Helmet: 25/25 • Arms (left): 6/6 • Arms (right): 6/6 • Legs (left): 10/10 • Legs (right): 10/10 • Main Body: 22/22

Vehicle
Deathwing:
• Main Body of Wing: 174/290• Main Body of Armor: 149/180
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:49 am

(Rolls carried)

Vecny wrote:Feeling the field flux as power is exerted, Vecny narrows his eyes at Lyndon. Pausing a moment, he identifies Lyndon's rank, "Corporal, I am a Psi-Nullifier. While not strong enough to cut someone off entirely from their source, I can silence powers and abilities in play around me. I have heard the effect on others is eerie, unnerving, dirty, and filthy."

"Honestly, I have really only used my Nullifying to locate supernatural and paranormal beings and activities. Past units have kept me on a long leash as a scout or on survellience. The one time I got put in the field with a unit," Vecny unzips his jumpsuit and pulls up his tee shirt, "I took a demon's hellfire spear through my back, left lung, and chest." Vecny's hairless chest does a few scars. One just below the left breast and another beneath his right.

Pulling his shirt down and rezipping his jumpsuit, Vecny reaches down to his right boot, where there is an audible snap. Standing up, Vecny places on the table in front of him a very crude blade. The balde is easily a foot and half long with a serrated edge and double blades. It is also apparent that the hilt and pommel are new features to this blade. "While i was in having my surgeries for my lungs and such. Someone in my old unit made me a souvenir from the actual spear."

Lyndon ignores the scar and spear tip knife. From another soldier it’d be an interesting story and point of pride, it might even be the case for Vecny eventually. But right now he had no focus but making this feeling stop. ”Can you turn it off, or back away enough to get it off me? Filthy doesn’t even begin to cover it. This feels like a black stain on my psyche. Like you’re shitting on my soul.”

Activate Telemechanics
Since Lyndon has never worked with a Nullifier before I’m avoiding reading up on them. Not sure if I can pump extra ISP into an activation to try and over power the field so he’s trying again and I’ll throw 10 ISP at it if possible.

For Vecny
Also, I don’t think (could totally be wrong) you know what power you nullified or where it’s coming from, just that you did. Not sure if that was why you were focusing on Lyndon or if it was because he was staring daggers at you lol.

Egan Grey wrote:With a sigh, Egan tries to distract himself by going back and talking with Jericho. "Nice, I've always felt better myself after a session with the bag....it's therapeutic." A small smile comes to his face before he continues. "Yeah, I don't want to interfere with any of the systems....just want to make sure it can't be easily known to be what it is. I'm sure you could add in extra functionality like an identification system and target tracking right?"

Continuing to stare down Vecny Lyndon answers somewhat distractedly, ”I’m still learning to embrace the bag personally. For the armor cosmetics shouldn’t be a problem, just be aware somethings won’t be possible without compromising the mobility. As for adding systems, that will largely depend on the computing power in the suit. If NG cheaped out, they you’ll be stuck with stock. NG is usually pretty good though, be a different story if it’s a Black Market knockoff.”

Mane wrote:"If you guys like, I'd be more than happy to be your sparring partner and punching bag. I'm pretty well praciced in boxing, kick boxing, knife fighting... I just got finished retraining my fighting form from Jujitsu to Commando style. Say the word, and I'm there!"

Shaking his head slightly as he answer Lyndon finally breaks through his anxiety a little and cracks a bit of a smirk. ”I’m aiming for less intense injury free training, not more. Maybe in some armor, but no way am I sparring against you wearing my gym clothes.”
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Nerual Mace
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Psi Nullification

• ISP Disipated 1d6*3 = 3

For Lyndon
Your Telemechanics is 80% effective.
Future attempts will be done at a -5%

"I did mention dirty. I can also feel you communicating with the device in your hand." At this Vecny taps the side of his head and nods at the device in Lyndon's hand.

Resheathing the knife, Vecny steps back in an effort to put Lyndon outside of range, which isn't possible in this briefing room.

"Captain, I have been told nothing of the team's mission and other pertinent details. Would you please fill me in sir?"
Vecny
"Is it possible to lose touch with your humanity. Sure it is, I am living proof. Machines are my life and family."

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Mane » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Lyndon Jericho wrote:”I’m aiming for less intense injury free training, not more. Maybe in some armor, but no way am I sparring against you wearing my gym clothes.”

Mane continued copying over the material to the fresh forms, visibly struggling with the teeny tiny pen. The only thing helping him keep his cool and composure was the ongoing conversation.

"Oh, I'm as gentle as a lamb. You could make 600-thread-count sheets out of how soft my touch is. Besides, the problem with working out on a bag is the bag just sits there and takes it. I'd give you some of my best moves... Make it a challenge to make contact. It's like they say, steel sharpens steel."

Vecny wrote:Resheathing the knife, Vecny steps back in an effort to put Lyndon outside of range, which isn't possible in this briefing room.

"Captain, I have been told nothing of the team's mission and other pertinent details. Would you please fill me in sir?"

Upon hearing the question, the pen in Mane's colossal hand snapped like a toothpick. Vecny playing with his knife didn't set of any alarms with the big cat... not like it would have before his therapy sessions. No, it was him just outright asking that question.

"Seriously?!? On our last mission, I didn't get to know jack shit about the mission until the very end, when it became Need to Know!"

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
MDC by Location:
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
  • Damage: 2D4 M.D./single, 4D4 M.D./burst of three, 5D6 M.D./burst of six, plus Knockdown Effect; Range: 2,000'
Munition Reserve:
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:10 pm

((Yup, Yup))

Lyndon Jericho wrote:”I’m still learning to embrace the bag personally. For the armor cosmetics shouldn’t be a problem, just be aware somethings won’t be possible without compromising the mobility. As for adding systems, that will largely depend on the computing power in the suit. If NG cheaped out, they you’ll be stuck with stock. NG is usually pretty good though, be a different story if it’s a Black Market knockoff.”
"Cool, at least I know your capable of doing it....once we can get the gear and you have some time to check it out, let me know what you think you can do with it."
Mane wrote:
Lyndon Jericho wrote:”I’m aiming for less intense injury free training, not more. Maybe in some armor, but no way am I sparring against you wearing my gym clothes.”
Mane continued copying over the material to the fresh forms, visibly struggling with the teeny tiny pen. The only thing helping him keep his cool and composure was the ongoing conversation.

"Oh, I'm as gentle as a lamb. You could make 600-thread-count sheets out of how soft my touch is. Besides, the problem with working out on a bag is the bag just sits there and takes it. I'd give you some of my best moves... Make it a challenge to make contact. It's like they say, steel sharpens steel."
"While true, a bag won't smear us across the room if it happens to sneeze while sparring." A genuine smile crosses Egan's face as he looks at the big battle cat. "And in that case, I'm with him. Maybe in full EBA or better yet power armor and you got yourself a deal."
Mane wrote:
Vecny wrote:"Captain, I have been told nothing of the team's mission and other pertinent details. Would you please fill me in sir?"
Upon hearing the question, the pen in Mane's colossal hand snapped like a toothpick. Vecny playing with his knife didn't set of any alarms with the big cat... not like it would have before his therapy sessions. No, it was him just outright asking that question.

"Seriously?!? On our last mission, I didn't get to know jack shit about the mission until the very end, when it became Need to Know!"
A quick short laugh reverberates through the room from Egan, and he just shakes his head.
SSG Egan Grey (1-8-2018)
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Constant Effects: Multi-Optic Eye, Sixth Sense (-2 ISP / use; +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge - can't be surprised)
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Egan Grey wrote:
Mane wrote:
Vecny wrote:"Captain, I have been told nothing of the team's mission and other pertinent details. Would you please fill me in sir?"

A quick short laugh reverberates through the room from Egan, and he just shakes his head.

"It is obvious that some sort of prepwork is being done. There are documents on the table. Mane here has broken a pen and started another set of documents. Of course if no one has anything for me, I can always get information another way."
Last edited by Vecny on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:07 am

((Still))
Vecny wrote:"It is obvious that some sort of prepwork is being done. There are documents on the table. Mane here has broken a pen and started another set of documents. Of course if no one has anything for me, I can always get information another way."
Egan's head abruptly stops mid shake before slowly ratcheting back to face the new guy as he finishes his statement. Egan's voice is cold as he speaks."Private, shut your mouth, stand at attention, and wait. Once Captain Howlett reads your orders and confirms you actually belong here, THEN, and only then will you be given information as to what you need to do. Are we clear?" Egan waits for a confirmation from the private before continuing. "As for your last words, I'll leave that to the officers to determine if they were treasonous or just plain stupidity."
-Did he just really threaten to use his abilities to glean classified information? I wonder if he's been properly cleared for duty or if a piece of that demon is still in there lurking.-
Turning back to face forward, Egan hands Mane his pen to replace the one snapped in two.
SSG Egan Grey (1-8-2018)
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:25 am

Standing at attention along the wall, eyes straight ahead. Vecny says nothing.

Psychic Omni Sight
If time gets to a full minute, then Vecny will have achieved his meditation time and will be outside of his body, observing.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby James Howlett » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:31 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

James watches the situation with a disinterested eye. "Thank you Staff Sergeant, that will be well enough." James says to Egan with a almost monotone tone, James has perfected over the last few months. James looks at the orders on his screen and makes a face that implies he now understands something. "Private First Class Soudce Vecny, Psi-Nulifier recently transfered to the CS 40-4th by way of medical ward. Welcome to the group, if you would kindly sit down and take one of the requisition forms on the table and fill out the information needed, I would like to get through this as quickly as possible. As for the mission, we do not currently have one, we have a uniform fitting at thitteen hundred hours and a working dinner tonight. " James says before looking at what Mane has handed him. "This should be sufficient Private Mane." James says while looking at the Battle Cat. James peruses the rest f the pile before stopping on Snoopy's. "You are not looking for another Death Wing? I am surprised, as an Ace you can requisition whatever platform you want. To each their own I suppose." James says matter of factly.

James looks up once more at the collected group. "To the newest members of the 40-4th, let me tell you a little about myself. I am Captain James Howlett, I am a medical doctor with a background in cybernetic/bionic medicine. I up untill five months ago was just a medical officer attached to the 110th, when I was given command I had little idea how it would all work. Now a few months and a very succesful mission later I feel I have a grasp of things. I will tell you this, I value all of my teams input, and am more than willing to recieve advice as needed. I will even be quick to tell you that I appreciate initiative in your various specialties, for I am not an ace pilot or a psychic or a top of his class marksman. I am likely going to be one of the more laid back commanders you will have to deal with. That being said I do expect every member of this team to follow my orders to the best of their ability, and if I tell you that someting is need to know, it is exactly that need to know. As I admonished the Staff Sergeant earlier I will do so again, overt uses of your psychic abilities is neither needed or wanted. There ia a time and a place for it, and I leave that to you to figure out what I mean. Now with that all said, I will let you all know we are likely to have one more late comer to our group. He's in processing as the briefing says so when he'll arrive is unkown. Now finish you paper work because I would like to move onto lunch and the fittings." James says using his newly found voice of command, as he thought of it.
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Current Conditions: None.
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
LI-B2 Light Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
WI-LP3 Pepperbox Laser • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 4 4-round "Speed Loaders".
Bandito BigBore BB-2 "Holdout" Derringer • Payload: 2/2 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
C-20 Laser Pistol • Payload: 30/30 • Extra Ammo: 2 Long E-Clips (Pistol).
Remington 870 Police Magnum • Payload: 4/4
Plasma Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Smoke Grenades • Payload: 2/2
CS Stun/Flash Grenades • Payload: 2/2
Vibro-Knife
NG Grenade Vibro-Knife • Payload: 2/2
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Vecny » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 pm

Hearing his name, Vecny snaps back into his body and follows orders. Sitting in an empty seat he pulls forward the documents and forms handed to him by the Captain and says nothing as he begins reading and making some mental notes.

One ability I cannot turn off, everything else will be on my own time or when needs dictate.
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 pm

(Rolls carried)
Vecny wrote:
For Lyndon
Your Telemechanics is 80% effective.
Future attempts will be done at a -5%

"I did mention dirty. I can also feel you communicating with the device in your hand."

Lyndon let’s his smirk widen and finally seems to relax, ”You’ve go limits then. That’s good to know.”

Mane wrote:"Oh, I'm as gentle as a lamb. You could make 600-thread-count sheets out of how soft my touch is. Besides, the problem with working out on a bag is the bag just sits there and takes it. I'd give you some of my best moves... Make it a challenge to make contact. It's like they say, steel sharpens steel."

Egan Grey wrote:"While true, a bag won't smear us across the room if it happens to sneeze while sparring." A genuine smile crosses Egan's face as he looks at the big battle cat. "And in that case, I'm with him. Maybe in full EBA or better yet power armor and you got yourself a deal."

Lyndon nods, ”I think just EBA would be fine for sparring, or even simulated combat.”

Vecny wrote:"It is obvious that some sort of prepwork is being done. There are documents on the table. Mane here has broken a pen and started another set of documents. Of course if no one has anything for me, I can always get information another way."

Lyndon was ready to walk the young Private through all the joys of the paperwork in front of him, but his last declaration gave him pause…’was he really suggesting he’d go around official channels...in front of the official channels?’ He receives confirmation a moment later when Vecny is admonished by their Staff Sergeant.

Egan Grey wrote:"Private, shut your mouth, stand at attention, and wait. Once Captain Howlett reads your orders and confirms you actually belong here, THEN, and only then will you be given information as to what you need to do. Are we clear?" Egan waits for a confirmation from the private before continuing. "As for your last words, I'll leave that to the officers to determine if they were treasonous or just plain stupidity."

While Lyndon hadn’t been the target, something like that sets the tone for the room. He bends focuses on the tablet in his hands and continues compiling his gear request like it’s suddenly the most important thing on earth.
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Nerual Mace
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Egan Grey » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:32 pm

((Yup, yup))

As the Doc reads through the paperwork of the new guy and confirms that he is indeed meant to be there as a part of the group Egan relaxes and gives the new guy a welcoming nod if he even looks over. -Well that's settled. Still don't like him making such a shitty comment like that, what the fuck was he thinking? *sigh* Sergeant KillJoy reporting for duty. Fuck. Is this how things are gonna be now?- Glancing over at the clock, Egan is surprised about the time. -Damn, didn't think it was getting that late already. Lunch sounds good about now, wonder whats on the menu?- It takes a few moments for the other information the Doc said to register as he sits waiting for the others to finish the paperwork. -Wait, we got another member to join us? Wonder who and what he is gonna be.- Egan looks around the room almost as if he's seeing it for the first time as he counts those present. -Seven, counting the new guy who has yet to show up, seems we're still a little shy on manpower but we'll still get the job done.-

As time continues to pass, Egan finds himself drifting off to other places and thoughts....
SSG Egan Grey (1-8-2018)
Stats
Hp - 52/52
SDC - 66/66
ISP - 72/82
Current Penalties:

M.D.C. by Location:
Egan Grey
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Snoopy Toretto » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:51 pm

[Rolls carried over...]

Watching the conversation devolve between the rest of the squad, Snoopy shakes his head, just slightly. He looks over his list and grimaces. He takes a step next to Howlett, and with slight trepidation says, "Uh, Captain, I can't help but worry about the choices here. Not just as personal preference, which it is, but with our team makeup, I sincerely believe the Condor would be the best choice. Is that an option at this time. It would be great if we had two..." But Snoopy lets that last part just hang, knowing that there isn't another qualified pilot on board, not because he checked, but because there are only a handful of qualified pilots around.

Pausing for a moment he continues, "Might as well say the same thing for the merc gear. I could easily fly an Icarus, and use a Gladius or similar light power armor to carry the weight." Secretly he thinks, That would be pretty freaking awesome.

He does pay attention to the way Howlett shuts the gang down. I guess that's authority, different from this perspective.
Snoopy
Out along the edge / Is always where I burn to be / The further on the edge / The hotter the intensity

And I fought with courage to preserve / Not my way of life but yours
Stats

Conditions:
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 27/27

Weapons:
CP-20 Laser Pistol
• Range: 800' • Damage: 2d6 MD • Payload 30/30 LE-Clip / 2 LE-Clips
Vibro-Knife
• Damage: 1D6 M.D.
CP-40 Pulse Laser Rifle
• Range: 2000' • Damage: 2D6 M.D. / 6D6 M.D. burst • Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot bursts only • Payload: 30/30 per LE-Clip

Armor
CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suiit
• Helmet: 25/25 • Arms (left): 6/6 • Arms (right): 6/6 • Legs (left): 10/10 • Legs (right): 10/10 • Main Body: 22/22

Vehicle
Deathwing:
• Main Body of Wing: 174/290• Main Body of Armor: 149/180
Snoopy Toretto
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby James Howlett » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:26 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Snoopy Toretto wrote:[Rolls carried over...]

Watching the conversation devolve between the rest of the squad, Snoopy shakes his head, just slightly. He looks over his list and grimaces. He takes a step next to Howlett, and with slight trepidation says, "Uh, Captain, I can't help but worry about the choices here. Not just as personal preference, which it is, but with our team makeup, I sincerely believe the Condor would be the best choice. Is that an option at this time. It would be great if we had two..." But Snoopy lets that last part just hang, knowing that there isn't another qualified pilot on board, not because he checked, but because there are only a handful of qualified pilots around.

Pausing for a moment he continues, "Might as well say the same thing for the merc gear. I could easily fly an Icarus, and use a Gladius or similar light power armor to carry the weight."

James looks to his new XO and smiles. "Well as my executive officer and a premier ace in the Coalition armed forces, I know they will capitulate to your request. I have seen the specs on the Condor versus the Falcon and I agree that it would be a downgrade for you. As for the Icarus, I don't know the specs on it, but if you say that is the combo you need then lets make it happen." James says to Snoopy. "Let us get this wrapped up so we can get lunch and get this fitting out of the way."
James Howlett
"Out of all the people you meet I may be the only one who understands what you are thinking, Take one good look at my face. This is the price that I paid to bring foot to the collective asses of our enemies. There are many more who have sacrificed much more to do far less. ~2nd Lt James Howlett EP
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
M.D.C. by Location: Hands (2): 50 each, Forearms (2): 50 each, Upper Arms (2): 70 each, “Concealed” Forearm Weapon: 40, Legs (2): 90 each., Modular Secondary Arms (2): 60 each.
Constant effects: Amplified Hearing, Sound filtration system, Targeting Sight, Motion Detector, Gyro-Compass, Clock/Calendar
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
M.D.C. by Location: Helmet: 15/15, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 35/35, Right Leg: 35/35, Main Body: 150/150
Bandito BigBore "Big Boss" Magnum Revolver • Payload: 4/4 • Extra Ammo: 8 rounds.
Vibro-Knife
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Lyndon Jericho » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:43 pm

(Rolls carried)

Nodding, Lyndon comments on Toretto’s choice over armor. ”If there’s anychance I can try that thing Lt I’d kill for the chance. Unfortunately I don’t have the training for it, but I can overcome that for short periods of time.”

Finalizing his list of preferred equipment and the changes involved Lyndon forwards the electronic forms to the Captain. ”Well, that’s out of the way. So what’s for lunch? We eating while they measure us for the tuxes?” Lyndon is ready to allow Howlett to answer the question when a thought suddenly strikes him, ”Wait, is Mane going to be wearing a tux too?”
CP-20 Laser Pistol
Nerual Mace
Update Signature
EP Ledger
Lyndon Jericho
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:48 pm

Egan Grey wrote:Turning back to face forward, Egan hands Mane his pen to replace the one snapped in two.

"Thank you." Mane said as he accepted the fresh pen.

Grasping the tiny writing implement, Mane did his best to resume finishing up the forms. As he did so, the big cat found it easy to multi-task, finishing up the paperwork and listening to the ongoing conversations thanks to his sensitive ears.

Lyndon Jericho wrote:
Egan Grey wrote:"While true, a bag won't smear us across the room if it happens to sneeze while sparring." A genuine smile crosses Egan's face as he looks at the big battle cat. "And in that case, I'm with him. Maybe in full EBA or better yet power armor and you got yourself a deal."

Lyndon nods, ”I think just EBA would be fine for sparring, or even simulated combat.”

"... Sounds like an expense sparring session to me, but if you like." Mane said as he finished up redoing his requsition and other forms. As he got up to hand in his homework, the hulking feline added, "But if you pull out the power armor on me, don't be too suprised when you blow your hydraulics trying to muscle me around."

James Howlett wrote:... looking at what Mane has handed him. "This should be sufficient Private Mane."

Mane gave Howlett a submissive nod, feeling a warm sensation of approval and a job well done. The feeling struck him as odd as he didn't used to get any such thing from boring, meanial work before... before his treatments. He began to wonder if Nurse Nancy jammed some kind of behavioral modification chip in his head during one of the times he passed out. Just as quickly (too quickly?) an entirely different thought popped into his head.

"Did you say something about lunch... and tux?"

Lyndon Jericho wrote:”Wait, is Mane going to be wearing a tux too?”

Mane looked about, suddenly excited about the prospect of being fitted for a tuxedo. But then, not knowing much about formal wear, another question came to mind. "Wait... Are those made from cotton or wool? I can't wear one if its made of wool. I won't have anything to do with animal cruelty ." Even Mane was suprised at the words coming out of his mouth. 'What the fuck?' he thought to himself. 'Just six months ago I wanted to go out hunting for deer using nothing but my own claws! What he hell is wrong with me?'

Stats and Gear
Quick Stats:
MDC by Location:
Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup":
Munition Reserve:
Conditions:
  • None at this time
Mane
Ruby Level Patron
Ruby Level Patron

Postby Vecny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Vecny begins reading the paperwork and while familiar with equipment and gear, he has never had the chance to request anything on his own. "Captain, Sir. May I ask a few questions in regards to this requistion form?"

"Just for clarification, I have never had to request anything. My previous assignments everything was just issued. Guess that is what you get for being assigned Garrison Duty."
Vecny

PFC Soudce Vecny

Vecny
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby James Howlett » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Vecny wrote:Vecny begins reading the paperwork and while familiar with equipment and gear, he has never had the chance to request anything on his own. "Captain, Sir. May I ask a few questions in regards to this requistion form?"

"Just for clarification, I have never had to request anything. My previous assignments everything was just issued. Guess that is what you get for being assigned Garrison Duty."

James looks to Vecny and smiles warmly. "Yeah equipment requests are not too common in garrison duty, but with special operations they want us to get the best that we can use. SO feel free to ask me to help you go over anything you need clarification about." James says as he huddles don with Vecny and helps him make his decisions.
James Howlett
HP 30/30 SDC 51/51
Armor & Weapons/Ammo
Vibro-Knife
Medals
ImageImageImage
James Howlett
Group Leader

Postby Drummond Leighton » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Perception: 21% vs 1d100 = 73 (+15% vision related)
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 55

Drum opens the door to his room, well, more like a walk in closet. Overhead a single light is present but currently off, the light of the hallway providing illumination, not that it's need with his cybernetic eyes. Against the far wall is a heavily reinforced chair. The soldier has an apartment in the married family section of the base back at Chi-Town, but his wife and children live there. He thinks about what it would be like to be there. I'd break everything. His mind tone isn't sullen, just matter of fact. Servos whine as he moves his bulky body into the room, he sets his duffel bag to the ground carefully to the side and shuts the door. He turns in the dark room and lowers himself into the chair in a fluid motion. The chair gives off a faint groan as the legs spread slightly, but otherwise appears unfazed by the 1000lb bulk now sitting in it.

A soft zzz comes from his neck as he takes in the space from his new vantage point. Just enough space to stand and turn around, he thinks. Drum sighs, Not like I get stiff or cramped or need a regular restroom anymore. He hears a bit of noise and a play of shadows from under the door as other cyborgstrike troopers find their rooms and settle in for the night.

"I miss Caitlin," Drum says out loud to himself in the dark room. His wife knows of his change, and had actually seen a bit of his new body, but not the whole thing. She had seen him in the hospital while he was unconscious waiting for surgery, but she had never spoke about what she had seen. His two children, Saxon and Viola, both just over a year old now, had seen a carefully framed video of his face a few times now, but he was worried about scaring them with his large bulky mechanical body. Caitlin still loved him both for him and what he was doing for his wife and children, he was sure of it.

The cyborg sat in the dark, he reached down and pulled out a pair of drumsticks from his duffel. He began a beat on his armored thighs, then began to vary it tapping the various parts of his body to create a complicated rhythm. His fatigue-less body going for a better part of an hour before a knock on the door and a request to keep it down made him stop and get a few hours of sleep.

"You qualifed for advance training PFC Leighton, why haven't you decided yet?" The training counselor growls looking up at him from his desk, the reflection of something on his video screen flickering on his face, his expression somehow both empathetic and tick off at the same time.

"I keep reviewing the qualifications, most don't seem applicable to a Strike Trooper. I can already stomp and shoot and take a hit," Drum says, his uncertainty plain in his voice. One of the few things unchanged from his conversion.

"Soldier, our beloved Coalition States has seen fit to provide you with a million credit body, because they saw something in you. Something that told them that you were worth saving. It's time you start paying that back. So pick, damn it!" The man flicks his hand in a shooing motion and turns back to his screen.

Drum heads back to the lobby and plugs in the headjack so he can listen to the recorded presentation of the options. He narrows his choices:

Close Quarters Combat - 12 weeks - Recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Demon Hunter - 32 weeks or 16 weeks as a crash course - Not recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Field Counter Intelligence 42 weeks or 16 weeks as a crash course - Not recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Marksmanship - 12 weeks - Recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Ordnance - 16 weeks - Not recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Rescue - 12 weeks - Recommended for a Strike Trooper
    Salvage - 8 weeks - Recommended for a Strike Trooper

He spends time thinking about his job, I'm meant to be in the enemies face, pulling agro. A smile cross his face as he remembers that old video where the guy shouts his name and runs in without a plan to the detriment of his fellows. Won't make friends with that. He moves his large hand down to the touch screen and gently selects the Close Quarters Combat Advanced Training button.

The screen flashes red and he hears a female voice via his headjack, "Close Quarter Combat Advanced Training is now full, do you wish to be put on the wait list?"

He considers this for a second, but cancels out of the class. He decides to go with the Salvage Expert Advanced Training. Out in the field, sometimes all you have is what the enemy leaves behind.

AT Purchase
Drum has 3 future OCC related skills, and 3 secondary. He'll do the mix and match method of 2 OCC related and 3 Secondary to cover the cost.

He sees that the screen selections haven't grey out. He presses another choice, he selects it. Hmmm, I haven't gotten any deployment orders, and it's letting me make a second choice. He un-selects the choice. Around him soldiers are coming in and out using the other terminals quickly. He looks at them, seeing no uncertainty in their faces as they make choices and then leave. No, I've never been the studious type, all work and no play makes Drum downbeat.

His hand hovers over the 'End Session' button, when he sees a flashing button. He presses it and hears that he can request additional modifications to his cyborg body. He scrolls through the list of pictures. A voice explains each enhancement when he pauses for more than a second. He makes a choice. A walking recharge station could come in handy out in the field along with enhanced senses.

Internal Power Supply
    Amplified Hearing w/Sound Filtration

Military Etiquette: 50% vs 1d100 = 81 | Fail | Obtain additional bionic implants.

The weeks become a month, then two as Drum attends the various classes for the advance training he signed up learn. He can't imagine what it might be like to take some of those longer 30 plus week courses. Towards the end of the course, the cyborg is out on various battlefields evaluating the wreckage and determine it's remaining usefulness. However, eventually, the classes come to and end, he passes the final examinations. With a few days left, he realizes it's almost the end of the year and still no orders. He signs up for the parade on New Year's Day.

During his training, he receive a voicemail stating that his requisition for additional implants had been denied at this time. I hate being stock.

On the 1st of January, Drum heads to the staging area and pulls the 'dress' armor and weapon from the supply station and spends a few minutes attaching all the pieces to his frame. He joins the other Strike Troopers and march in formation down the streets of the parade route. The cheering of the crowds create a tangible vibration in his body. That's a rhythm I could get used to. He spots a woman in the crowd, it's his wife Caitlin along with his parents and her mother. Caitlin is holding Viola, and his dad is holding Saxon. He breaks stride and waves and points, not caring what the parade's commander might say. A confused expression cross his family's face. Drum lifts his face plate so they can see his broad smile. A look of fear passes across their features for a second, but then they smile and shout louder. People begin to sing Auld Lang Syne. They understood and were glad to see him, he has not been forgotten. Second best day ever!

Upon returning to his room, he sees the wall terminal active with a blinking light. "PFC Leighton, you are ordered to report to Captain Howlett of the 40-4th. Pack your belongings and head to..." He clicks the acknowledge button and picks up his duffel putting his drumsticks and a picture of his wife and children back in it. The only two things he taken out the entire time he'd been in the room. The light overhead still dark as he closes the door and walks towards his new assignment.
Drummond Leighton

Previous

Return to CS Special Operations Group Adventure Forum