Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Rolls as above

Jack Killian wrote:Jack Nods his head in the affirmative to Wak questioning of the volcano, "It's Witch!? Na, not one bit, he said I can follow my path. But if he sees I'm misusing his powers he can take them away. I'm not a bad guy, at least I don't consider meself bad. I care for good people and others, like the D-Bees too. Needs to be doing the right thing."


Wak nods, "So you are kinda like a good witch?" Hmmm, don't think I heard of that one before? Can there even be good witches? I always worry about people who say they are good! However, he seems like he is all right!!

Jack Killian wrote:Jack Responds "Dragons? Can't remember them showing up down under. Slavers we have them and I don't like it, but sometimes you close your mouth and survive. I always wanted to free a group."


Wak nods in agreement, "Personally I despise slavers. They are the lowest of the low, especially ones who sell their own kind into slavery, Disgusting!"

Jack Killian wrote:"If you want me at my best you better have some plasma. A good size stockpile going up at once and I can make it bigger."


"You should chat with Mouser, he launches the most mini-missiles. I believe we have a few WI-40 Super-Heavy Fire and Forget Missile Launcher Plasma on the boat. They can cause some serious damage all on their own! And if you can boost that . . ."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Wak nods, "So you are kinda like a good witch?" Hmmm, don't think I heard of that one before? Can there even be good witches?


“Don’t Know really? Ah well I did put the croc god to sleep again, so it didn’t come inland and take out the people of La Venta. That seemed good. Killing all the CS er, that seems bad, but they are the ones that woke up the big guy. Oh,I can do some healing.”



Wak nods in agreement, "Personally I despise slavers. They are the lowest of the low, especially ones who sell their own kind into slavery, Disgusting!"


“Yea we have Horoune Pirates, they are D-Bees and they are bad. They hit the coastal towns and take people away. But we have some of those that will sell to them too. and then others seem to owe to much and they need to pay off their debts.”

"You should chat with Mouser, he launches the most mini-missiles. I believe we have a few WI-40 Super-Heavy Fire and Forget Missile Launcher Plasma on the boat. They can cause some serious damage all on their own! And if you can boost that . . ."


“Mouser Is the one! Wonder if they sell them here?”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Market

In the Market Mouser finds the upgrades and installation can be done by a resident cyber-doc. Will finds the following is available in the market. A pound of silver will get you 25,000 credits from the Sploog. You need to transfer the silver to the Market.

OOC Comments
Amulet of Charm: A general ward against magic that provides a bonus of +1 to save versus magic and psionic attacks. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of Protection Against Sickness: Amulet that specifically protects against the eighth level invocation "Sickness" Bonus of +6 to save. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of Protection Against Insanity: Adds a bonus of +4 to save against all magically induced insanities.Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of Protection Against the Supernatural: Adds a bonus of +2 to save versus Horror Factor and +2 to save versus possession.Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of See the invisible: Enables the wearer of the medallion to see the invisible.Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of Sense the Presence of Spirits: The amulet changes color whenever an entity(s) is in the area Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
Amulet of Turn the Undead: A charm that will prevent any of the undead from physically touching them while they wear or hold the amulet. The amulet works much like a cross does against vampires. Effective against all undead, including mummies, zombies, and vampires. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.

Rings

Protection from Spell Magic: Constant +1 to save. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
• Protection from Psionics: Constant +1 to save. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
• Protection from Undead: Holds undead at bay. Cost: 50,000 Universal Credits.
• Protection from Undead: Holds undead at bay & makes wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control. Cost: 225,000 Universal Credits.
Impervious to Horror Factor: 30 minutes; three times daily. Cost: 140,000 Universal Credits.
• Invisibility: 10 minutes; three times daily. Cost: 230,000 Universal Credits.
• Levitation: 10 minutes; four times daily. Cost: 225,000 Universal Credits.
• Metamorphosis Animal: 30 minutes; twice daily. Cost: 325,000 Universal Credits. (rare)
• Metamorphosis Human: 30 minutes; twice daily. Cost: 475,000 Universal Credits. (rare)
• Multiple image: 20 minutes; twice daily. Cost: 150,000 Universal Credits.
• Nightvision 60': 60 minutes; three times daily. Cost: 65,000 Universal Credits.


TW Cross Vampire Detector
TW Modified, Wood-Firing Rail Gun
Bom p319


Gamblin

Mamawi points you towards the bridge/gate that leads to the Oil Platform where the mercenaries make their home. You find that the men at the gate, suited in Kittani Manling PA will let you in to see Gamblin only if you leave your weapons behind.

Murdoc
The ex-juicer wakes with the wind howling in his ears. The jet's sliding bay door is open. Thirsty Pete shouts at Murdoc over the high-altitude howl,

"You got ten seconds! Hop to! You're wearing a Thirsty-brand Parachute. We are currently over the village/stronghold where my bombs are buried. I need you to get these transmitters on as many bombs as you can before you're swarmed by villains. The surface village is empty, the vamps sleeping below. You have 5 seconds to make the drop before their budget radar comes back on line. I'm now going into a high speed dive-bomb. You will be making a low-altitude jump at the the speed of sound! Who knows how long you'll have. Good Luck!"

He hands you a handful of coin sized devices. He then pushes Murdoc out the bay, and Murdoc finds he very suddenly needs to discover the extent of his new abilities.

Roll on any applicable skills.
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mouser » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 33

SNAFU wrote:Market

In the Market Mouser finds the upgrades and installation can be done by a resident cyber-doc. Will finds the following is available in the market. A pound of silver will get you 25,000 credits from the Sploog. You need to transfer the silver to the Market.


Mouser is somewhat reluctant to allow someone else to work on him, but in the end the simple reality was, he couldn't get upgrades unless someone did. That presented something of a problem, however fortunately at least a potential solution presented itself. "Unit Summers, are you willing to ensure that this cyber-doc doesn't attempt to steal my chassis while it's undergoing upgrades?" if Summers isn't up for it, Mouser will radio around to the group to see if someone would at least keep watch. It's one of the few times he honestly feels vulnerable given how much of his systems would have to be shut down to install everything he was looking to acquire. Shame the the Mechanic isn't still here. I'd probably trust him more than these people but still.. Wakiza and a few others seem to at least be interested in maintaining me in fully operational condition.

Shopping List
+4,000ft depth tolerance 2k (P33 SB1R)
Sonar: 25k (P102 Bionic SB)
Weapon Guards: 18k each (+25 MDC to weapon) (P106 Bionic SB)
Under Water Propulsion: 75k (50mph) (P109 Bionic SB)
Head Collar & Hood: 35k (+42 MDC to head) (P105 Bionic SB)
Hydraulic Leg Boosters: 90k (P105 Bionic SB)
Extra Armor Plating (80 MDC): 60k (P102 Bionic SB)
Synthetic Voice Enhancer: 6k (P104 Bionic SB)
Wide-Angle vision: 120k (P104 Bionic SB)
Sonic Echo-Location: 60k (P102 Bionic SB)
Shock Shield (Whole body): 42k (P93 Bionics SB)

Utility Arm Upgrades:
+8 PS 80k (P33 SB1R)
+6 PP 60k (P33 SB1R)

1st Hand:
Tool Hand: 24k (P105 Bionic SB)

2nd Hand:
Neutral-Stinger: 35k (P47 Bionic SB)
Telephone Jack Connector: 800cr (P39 Bionic SB)
DNA Analyzer: 60-100k (P46 Bionic SB)
Fingerjack 2.4k (P89 Bionic SB)

MD Flamethrower Fuel: 60 shots (30k) (P32 SB1R)

Total: 853,200

Mini MG Rounds: ???? (MG is listed on P95 Bionic SB, but none of the entries seem to list a cost for the ammunition (It's also listed in RUE, RMB and SB1(R) but no ammo costs)
Mouser's Sheet

M.D.C. by location:
• Head: 28
• Legs (4): 83
• Mini-Hand(2): 10
• Mini-Arms(2): 25
• Sensory Antenna (2): 6
• Tail: 28
• Main Body: 550

Constant Effects: Advanced Audio System with 80 Decibel Loudspeaker & Recorder, Motion Detector & Warning System, Micro Radar with Radar Detector, Molecular Analyzer & Explosives Detector, Radiation & Biometic Scanner, Environmental Protection, Gyro-Compass & Depth Gauge with Alarm, Bug Detector, Sound Analysis Computer, Wide Band Radio Receiver/Transmitter with Scrambling/Decoding

Vocal Output: Robotic/Gender Neutral
Combat Setting: Lethal response Authorized


Soundtrack:
Dead Can Dance -The End of Words
Blues Saraceno - Evil Ways (Justice Mix)
AWOLNATION - Kill your Heroes
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
User avatar
Mouser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 90

Will facilitates the trade in of 43 bars of silver from his share to get back 1,075,000 credits from the market. Need to kick 7,500 creds back to the Roughnecks' share. Can't exactly split a bar of Silver, can you? Once that's settled, he purchases the following.
Purchases
  • Amulet of See the invisible: Enables the wearer of the medallion to see the invisible. Cost: 175,000 Universal Credits.
  • Ring of Superior (?) Protection from Undead: Holds undead at bay & makes wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control. Cost: 225,000 Universal Credits.
  • Ring of Nightvision 60': 60 minutes; three times daily. Cost: 65,000 Universal Credits.
  • Total: 465,000


Once that's done, he'll take his 610k credstick, place it in his utility belt and help Mouser sell whatever shares he wishes, buy his upgrades and get things installed.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Kai McCoy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 2 | 1d100 = 48

Kai addresses the group out of earshot of the guards before moving forward, “Reckon we gotta’ make a choice here. I ain’t gonna ask anyone to put their arms down for a mission that we ain’t getting paid for. As for me, curiousity’s got the best of me. Ima go bend Gamblin’s ear for a bit and see what I can’t find out.” I’ve made smarter choices I ‘spose. Still...sometimes you gotta’ embrace the dumb cowboy inside of ya. With that, Kai will approach the guards and willfully hand over the weapons on his possession, “Let’s get on with it then. Unless ya’ll got cold beer waiting for me in Gamblin’s office I got some drinking to do after this.”
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.
H.P.: 19/19
S.D.C.: 66/66
Effects
• Nightvision: 40’
• Immune to Horror Factor
• -10% to Physical Skills
• Can dodge all attacks
• Thermo Kinetic Armor
Equipment
• N-F20A: 37/75
• NE-BA-26: Main: 79/90 Helmet: 40/50
• Alien Heavy Laser Rifle: 18/18
• Alien Lightning Gun: 4/8
• M4 Carbine: 30/30
• 2x NE-RV03: 3D6 M.D.

(Accurate as of 28JAN2017)
User avatar
Kai McCoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 15;JIC d100: 1d100 = 41
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 1/80%

Waking from her little nap, Mercedes radios the group innocently, "I haven't found a single thing, I'm afraid. Where should we reassemble?"

While she waits for a response, she wanders around, not terribly swayed one way or another by the Sploogs. Hmmph! I've seen worse.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:41 am

Percep: 1d20+3 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 19 1d100 = 83

Sense of Balance 115%=1d100 = 17
Prowl 90%=1d100 = 25
Detect Concealment 45%=1d100 = 92
Detect Ambush 65%=1d100 = 46

Conditions: Spectra-Eye, heat and radiation

The ex-juicer wakes with the wind howling in his ears. The jet's sliding bay door is open. Thirsty Pete shouts at Murdoc over the high-altitude howl,"You got ten seconds! Hop to! You're wearing a Thirsty-brand Parachute. We are currently over the village/stronghold where my bombs are buried. I need you to get these transmitters on as many bombs as you can before you're swarmed by villains. The surface village is empty, the vamps sleeping below. You have 5 seconds to make the drop before their budget radar comes back on line. I'm now going into a high speed dive-bomb. You will be making a low-altitude jump at the speed of sound! Who knows how long you'll have. Good Luck!"
He hands you a handful of coin sized devices. He then pushes Murdoc out the bay, and Murdoc finds he very suddenly needs to discover the extent of his new abilities.


Murdoc tucks the coin sized transmitters into a pocket and zips it up just before he's shoved out of the airplane's bay doors. His face splits in a grin as he starts to fall, "HAHAHAHAHA", I guess training is over. No time to think about that now. He keeps his eyes on the village as he hears (or maybe not) the plane pull away and disappear. Okay, I'm gonna assume that all that shit really happened. His grin tightens as he activates his Spectra-Eye and starts scanning for heat and radiation. He takes what ever time he has in the air to take in as much intelligence as he can.

As he falls, Murdoc realizes that he doesn't have any formal drop training, but he's seen vids and live drops, so he tries as best he can. Spreading out his arms and legs to slow his descent, he prepares to spin and get his legs under him. Pete's shoot better be kick ass at this speed. He spares a glance at the shoot harness for a rip cord or an activation button, I wonder if the thing is preprogrammed, just to freak me out. Okay, went I hit, get the shoot stowed and get to cover. Then get moving, find and tag the bombs. Bombs! wait, I thought there was just the one?
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d100 = 71

Mamawi points you towards the bridge/gate that leads to the Oil Platform where the mercenaries make their home. You find that the men at the gate, suited in Kittani Manling PA will let you in to see Gamblin only if you leave your weapons behind.


Kai McCoy
“Reckon we gotta’ make a choice here. I ain’t gonna ask anyone to put their arms down for a mission that we ain’t getting paid for. As for me, curiousity got the best of me. Ima go bend Gamblin’s ear for a bit and see what I can’t find out.” I’ve made smarter choices I ‘spose. Still...sometimes you gotta’ embrace the dumb cowboy inside of ya. With that, Kai will approach the guards and willfully hand over the weapons on his possession, “Let’s get on with it then. Unless ya’ll got cold beer waiting for me in Gamblin’s office I got some drinking to do after this.”


Jack looks toward the gate and speaks to all, “I can leave my weapons no problem mate. Should we get him to pay us for a job we did? I mean coordinate our stories, might be helpful. Dumb cowboys be true but they got heart mate. We hired a bunch on me dad's ranch.”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 17
JiC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 18

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Kai McCoy wrote:Kai addresses the group out of earshot of the guards before moving forward, “Reckon we gotta’ make a choice here. I ain’t gonna ask anyone to put their arms down for a mission that we ain’t getting paid for. As for me, curiousity’s got the best of me. Ima go bend Gamblin’s ear for a bit and see what I can’t find out.” I’ve made smarter choices I ‘spose. Still...sometimes you gotta’ embrace the dumb cowboy inside of ya. With that, Kai will approach the guards and willfully hand over the weapons on his possession, “Let’s get on with it then. Unless ya’ll got cold beer waiting for me in Gamblin’s office I got some drinking to do after this.”


Wak activates telepathy (-4 isp) and contacts Kai, Kai this is Wakiza, sorry about contacting you this way without asking first. I'll wait out here, so if something happens I can take the guards out then move in. Keep your comms open so I can hear what is happening. Just think your response. No way in the spirit realm am I leaving Derilian out here.

Wak studies the area and gets ready for whatever may come.

Intelligence-- 1d100 = 6 / 68%
Streetwise-- 1d100 = 63 / 51%
Detect Ambush-- 1d100 = 78 / 73%
Detect Concealment-- 1d100 = 26 / 68%
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 17:07, July 19, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sunny, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: Clear blue skies, but heavy vegetation obscures movement on the ground
TERRAIN: Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LOCATION : Tampico
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: Several hours.


Will makes his purchases without incident. As does Mouser. The modular design of Kittani robot tech make the installation a literal snap and the work is done in a matter of hours. The only problem the two have is the attention they draw paying for their purchases in raw silver and even their trip to the docks to retrieve it attracted notice.

Will, Mouser (fully equipped) and Mercedes exit the market, probably eager to lose the crowd of watchers they've accumulated.

Image

Wakiza finds himself waiting outside the entrance gate for a few hours. In that time he spots no less than 6 undercover Altara women, their movements indicate Wak is their primary object of interest. As the hours pass a slow, but steady, accumulation of Gamblin Men stationed at the ramp does not escape Wak's notice. His Sixth Sense remains untriggered but the tension at the gate to the Oil Platform is rising fast.

Image

Kai and Jack are escorted to a waiting area and then are ignored for several hours. A classic powerplay although not one Roger Gamblin was known to have used before. Finally, Gamblin shows up.

"Hola, Kai mi amigo, what's the news on those friends of yours? Give me your full report on them, pronto. And whose this? A new recruit?"

Image

Mouser, let's use light railgun rounds or Triax slugs, which ever is cheaper, as a price reference.

Murdoc
Image

Murdoc lands on the red X. Through a convoluted series of directions Pete indicates that the blue X is your target building.

You need to pass the following:
1 prowl check;
2 prowl check;
3 Lock pick/door smash

A failure will instigate combat with a single guard. Post combat contingencies.



Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 19;JIC d100: 1d100 = 84
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 20/80% (pass)

Mercedes slips between Will and Mouser delicately, acting like she's been there the whole time.

"well, this is a fine mess you have gotten us into, Mouser. Thank you.", Mercedes complains, noting the hooligans following them.

I'm certain they're up to no good. It's Mouser's fault, though, using all that silver to pay for his stupid stuff!
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 63

Slipping his newly purchased rings onto his left hand with his Ring of Elder, Will smiles. More tools in the never ending war against evil and bullshit. Noting the attention they are getting, Will makes sure to pay attention to his surroundings. "Keep your... your sensors active, Mouser. We may have some trouble if folks keep staring at us like this." Great. We've got admirers. Hopefully they all get to keep their heads today. When Mercedes pops up, Will makes a suggestion. "While we're still here, you should take a look at the magic shop. They've got some great rings. Stuff fit for a gal like yourself."
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 18 1d100 = 45

Prowl 90%=1d100 = 25
Prowl 90%=1d100 = 72
Detect Concealment 45%=1d100 = 67
Detect Ambush 65%=1d100 = 10

Conditions: Spectra-Eye, heat and radiation
Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC

Murdoc is a little surprised with the ease in which he lands but not wasting any time, he gathers his parachute and gets it stowed. Replacing Montezuma's Crown to its position on his head, Murdoc is happy with the protection it gives him as he activates the magical force field. Then he pulls Hummingbird's Mahautl and proceeds along the disjointed route Pete's jabbers to him in his ear.

How the hell does Pete know which way I'm going. Does he have me under a telescope from on high. Murdoc pauses for a moment, looks up and shoots the sky the bird, then turns and gets back on the route Pete has indicated. Maybe he just has a map and a tracer on me. Oh well, doesn't really matter at this point.

Provided Murdoc makes it to the first bomb's hiding spot undetected, he comes up on the building's door and gives the knob a test turn. If it doesn't open, he puts all of his now considerable strength into simply twisting the knob off the door. If that doesn't work, Murdoc will jam his Mahautl in the door frame and attempt to pry the door open. (Strike to force door open: 1d20+8 = 15 Dmg: 1d6+25 = 27) If he manages to get the door open, he will push it full open and take a look into the room before entering.


If Murdoc draws the guard's attention, he will try to dispatch the man as quickly and quietly as possible, laying into him with a quick series of strikes with the Mahautl.

1. Strike: 1d20+4 = 12 Dmg: 7d6 = 26 MD
2. Strike: 1d20+4 = 7 Dmg: 7d6 = 27 MD
3. Strike: 1d20+4 = 6 Dmg: 7d6 = 21 MD
4. Strike: 1d20+4 = 5 Dmg: 7d6 = 21 MD
5. Strike: 1d20+4 = 17 Dmg: 7d6 = 22 MD
6. Strike: 1d20+4 = 8 Dmg: 7d6 = 27 MD
7. Strike: 1d20+4 = 14 Dmg: 7d6 = 21 MD
8. Strike: 1d20+4 = 24 Dmg: 7d6 = 34 MD (Nat 20, double dmg 68 MD)

If needed - Auto-Dodge / Dodge (+12) / Parry (+13): 1d20 = 11, 1d20 = 8, 1d20 = 15, 1d20 = 8, 1d20 = 17, 1d20 = 2, 1d20 = 16, 1d20 = 16
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mouser » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 30
JIC: 1d20 = 16 1d100 = 80

Mercedes wrote:"well, this is a fine mess you have gotten us into, Mouser. Thank you.", Mercedes complains, noting the hooligans following them.


William Summers wrote: "Keep your... your sensors active, Mouser. We may have some trouble if folks keep staring at us like this."


"It is not this unit's fault that the only valuables accessible to it were bars of silver." Mouser states evenly in response to Mercedes "Additionally any transaction involving such quantities would draw attention." to William Mouser replies "This unit always keeps it's sensors active." not that Mouser was unconcerned with the crowds even if he sounded like it. They did give him some concerns as well. Hopefully the meatbag sget bored and leave...
Mouser's Sheet

M.D.C. by location:
• Head: 28
• Legs (4): 83
• Mini-Hand(2): 10
• Mini-Arms(2): 25
• Sensory Antenna (2): 6
• Tail: 28
• Main Body: 550

Constant Effects: Advanced Audio System with 80 Decibel Loudspeaker & Recorder, Motion Detector & Warning System, Micro Radar with Radar Detector, Molecular Analyzer & Explosives Detector, Radiation & Biometic Scanner, Environmental Protection, Gyro-Compass & Depth Gauge with Alarm, Bug Detector, Sound Analysis Computer, Wide Band Radio Receiver/Transmitter with Scrambling/Decoding

Vocal Output: Robotic/Gender Neutral
Combat Setting: Lethal response Authorized


Soundtrack:
Dead Can Dance -The End of Words
Blues Saraceno - Evil Ways (Justice Mix)
AWOLNATION - Kill your Heroes
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
User avatar
Mouser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 16
JiC: 1d20 = 8 1d100 = 95

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak activates his radio, "Heads up Roughnecks, I have at least 6 Altara woman converging on my location. Also, a bunch of Gramblin's men are closing in. Nothing happening yet, but I may need some back up!" Damn this could become a problem really quick. Damn Sploogs! Wak continues keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

Might as well use my sword to covertly give me an advantage just in case. Wak will discreetly use the Minor Curse of Gas from his sword on three of the Altara Woman and the minor curse of itching and rash on the other three. He will use one application of the luck curse on whoever looks to be in charge of Gramblin's men.

Wak continues studying the area and stays ready for whatever may come.

Intelligence-- 1d100 = 60 / 68%
Streetwise-- 1d100 = 9 / 51%
Detect Ambush-- 1d100 = 47 / 73%
Detect Concealment-- 1d100 = 24 / 68%
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC d20: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 27

Kai and Jack are escorted to a waiting area and then are ignored for several hours. A classic powerplay although not one Roger Gamblin was known to have used before. Finally, Gamblin shows up.

"Hola, Kai mi amigo, what's the news on those friends of yours? Give me your full report on them, pronto. And whose this? A new recruit?"


Jack sits in the waiting room and this is the hardest thing for the Aussie Burster to do. So he concentrates on the security of this area. Checks when the people or patrols go by. But waiting this long He just has to do something else.
Jack speaks to Kai, “Kai I know of this dog human called Twitch. He did some weird things. You’re not like him? You don’t chase your tail. And sniff at people very inappropriate. I never seen you use your feet to scratch behind your ear. Oh! your tongue, don’t fall out to the side and when riding in a vehicle you don’t stick your head out the window. So you’re not one of them genetic dog humans are you?”

“Sorry I didn’t mean to pry, you don’t have to talk about it. I just want to get to know ya, and be part of the group. Who knows I might do some odd things and you can ask me. I guess we in Aussie Land are a bit off the track when it comes to this world’s new and different things.”

When Gamblin shows up Jack stands up and tries to read the man, is he in this for himself? Does he care about others? Who is this merc?
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:53 am

la últimas noticias

Murdoc dances through the ghostly mexican settlement making nary a sound. It isn't until he strikes the door-look mechanism at a slight angle and an errant bolt flies off, landing loudly against the corrugated-tin lining the windows.

The guard is a vicious but un-enhanced fighter; it is only Murdoc's unease in his new body that keeps the fight going. Finally the old lessons begin to fit the new body and soon Murdoc is fighting at full capacity. He dispatches the guard with a mighty blow that knocks the man's head clean off.

It has taken too long though, an alarm has sounded!

"Move quickly! find away down!" Which Murdoc does, by ripping through the floor boards. In the basement Murdoc finds a false room. Inside that, are a large number of crates, as described by Pete.

There is a problem. The amount of Transponders (TW-teleportation devices) does not match the number of crates....

Murdoc must choose:
Take all the crates and escape on foot.
Leave one crate behind and escape via TW-TP.
---------------------------------------

In town Wakiza's sword makes things uncomfortable for his entourage of unfriendly watchers. And the Gamblin Man stumbles humorously of the ramp into water below, but otherwise things stay unchanged. If anything... things are too quiet. The affected women leave, but are not replaced. The head guard retreats to his quarters, his second takes command. An order comes through the radio. The men retreat across the ramp, and then with a great groan of rusty metal, they retract the ramp. Judging by the state of the machinery this hasn't been done in a long time.

The Gap is 30'.

Will and Mouser wait out their own crowd of admirers and find the situation returned to normal somewhat. The in the distance they hear the screeching and then see, the great ramp connecting the oil platform to the mainland being drawn up.

Kai is amiable while waiting, but once he enters the room with Gamblin, his tone changes.
Jack is surprised by how forthcoming Kai is, essentially explaining most of the broad details of the last few days. He is surprised that is, until he feels an invasive psychic presences trying to influence his state of mind. It takes all of his new found strength to resist it. The presence is coming from Gamblin, and yet is definitely not Gamblin. What's more there is an odd lump on the man's back near the base of his neck. Jack is sure he sees it wriggling through the t-shirt Gamblin wears.

In the background Jack can hear a great shriek of metal and vibrations under his feet. For the moment (OOC: until he posts) Kai appears to be compromised.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 17 1d100 = 2
Actions: 8
Init: 1d20+6 = 25

Conditions: Spectra-Eye, heat and radiation
Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC

Murdoc mutters into his new cyber-radio as the transponder count becomes evident, "Frak Pete, your count is off. I'm tagging all the crates. I don't want the vamps knowing what we were doing here. I'll make my way out on foot." Frak frak, I could tag myself and rig one of the bombs to pop but that leaves a chance they could disarm it. And even if it does explode, someone could figure out what we're up to from the remains. Frak

Murdoc watches each crate disappear as soon as he tags it. When he gets to the last one he lets out a deep sigh and slaps the tag on the crate then mutters into his radio, "That's the last one. I'm making my way out." He hurries out of the hidden room in the basement and leaps up, through the hole he tore in the floor above. Once back on the ground level, Murdoc plucks the last incendiary grenade from his belt and tosses it to the side. He hears the plink as it arms and rolls across the floor.

Murdoc doesn't wait for it to spark but after a 2 count he charges out of the door to the shack. His plan is to get away from here as fast as possible and with his enhanced speed plus the boost his armor gives him, that should be pretty fast, provided there are no obstacles in his path.

If any of the guards get in his way, Murdoc will take a swing at them as he passes, but he won't stop running until he's out of sight of the town and its people or he's taking heavy fire and is forced to take cover and change his tactics.


As needed:
1. Strike: 1d20+4 = 17 Dmg: 7d6 = 29 MD
2. Strike: 1d20+4 = 11 Dmg: 7d6 = 20 MD
3. Strike: 1d20+4 = 23 Dmg: 7d6 = 20 MD
4. Strike: 1d20+4 = 20 Dmg: 7d6 = 24 MD
5. Strike: 1d20+4 = 24 Nat 20 Dmg: 7d6 = 19x2=38 MD
6. Strike: 1d20+4 = 14 Dmg: 7d6 = 23 MD
7. Strike: 1d20+4 = 13 Dmg: 7d6 = 23 MD
8. Strike: 1d20+4 = 22 Dmg: 7d6 = 26 MD

If needed - Auto-Dodge / Dodge (+12) / Parry (+13): 1d20 = 12, 1d20 = 2, 1d20 = 15, 1d20 = 4, 1d20 = 18, 1d20 = 1, 1d20 = 19, 1d20 = 12
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 14
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 5;JIC d100: 1d100 = 53
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 8/80%

Ignoring her leader's request for possible backup, Mercedes finally answers William's mention of magical items.
"I am always eager to acquire more magic, William. I suppose that browsing could not hurt. Come along with me?", Mercedes suggests, batting her eyes at him.
I'm sure that Wakiza can handle himself.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:08 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 1

Wakiza wrote:"Heads up Roughnecks, I have at least 6 Altara woman converging on my location. Also, a bunch of Gramblin's men are closing in. Nothing happening yet, but I may need some back up!"

Mercedes wrote:"I am always eager to acquire more magic, William. I suppose that browsing could not hurt. Come along with me?", Mercedes suggests, batting her eyes at him.

"Copy that Big Man, This is the Man in Black. I'm in the market with..." William looks at Mouser and Mercedes to quickly come up with callsigns for them. "The Cool Cat and Black Magic Woman. Ready to assist when needed. Meet us at Booth M326 if things get hairy."

Addressing Mercedes, he says "Let's check it out! If Wak needs us, we'll just be a quick dash away." He heads with Mercedes back to the magic booth and keeps an ear out for his radio.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC d20: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 3

Jack listens to Kia talking. “My, he is really going into detail about what they were doing. I ‘m glad he wasn’t there when I went underground.”

Jack is surprised by how forthcoming Kai is, essentially explaining most of the broad details of the last few days. He is surprised that is, until he feels an invasive psychic presences trying to influence his state of mind. It takes all of his new found strength to resist it. The presence is coming from Gamblin, and yet is definitely not Gamblin. What's more there is an odd lump on the man's back near the base of his neck. Jack is sure he sees it wriggling through the t-shirt Gamblin wears.


Jack doesn’t take what Gamblin has done to Kia to well. Jack doesn’t like anyone messing with his head but he doesn’t want to start a war here. His force field goes up (30 ISP, not flaming one 50 MDC). “Excuse me, Mr. Gamlin and that wiggly thing on your back. In most bars, what you just tried to do, with your mind, would start a real knock down fight. I’m just wondering if we could just slow this down a bit and not get me to bringing down this place around you.” If things keep going bad Jack will raise his Flame Burst.(+ 81MDC for 6 ISP)

Jack gets into character of an Avatar. He moves over to the wall near the door. “I’m just one part of the Hand of the Gods, you know I’m the designated bringer of good news or bad. Don’t know all the gods of course. I think the Rainbow Serpent of Aussie Land help send me here to this place to help. Then a few others gods from here put their help in into me. I think they figure you guys will more likely want to talk to someone who doesn’t look like the ones here. And they think if I get killed no big lost.”

Jack doesn’t make any sudden moves unless things start breaking down. “You heard Kai talk about the Hand stopping another ancient god from creating more chaos. Kia told you what this god did to the CS cruisers. Cruisers that launched nukes at it. And they had a bunch of Power Armor flying around. They aren’t around anymore no cruisers no flyboys. Guess what happens, say if you get lucky kill me and my friends. The Hand of God back there, might awaken the old one and send him here to take out some troublemakers. Do you think your bosses would like the idea you brought this down on them? Does A big red jump?”

“So, let’s start all over. First get out of Kia’s head mate and stay out of my teammates and mine. Next stop whatever gears I’m hearing in this building, because I think you’re up to no good.”

Jack continues, “Oye, how can we help each other in this mess. Whatever you want, it is going to cost you a bit. You know, call it the Trust factor, it has gone down because of your little action.”

Jack looks at his outfit. “Hey a better outfit might be the start of some good feelings?”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 19
JiC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 2

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak smiles behind his armor as Gramlin's man goes into the water. He watches the woman disperse. What in the spirits is going on? This just doesn't feel right! As the ramp noisily retracts, he activates his radio, "Roughnecks, this isn't right! Personally, I am expecting a raid. Maybe slaver's collecting these idiots who seem to be happy about Sploogs moving in. I managed to covertly disperse the Warrior woman, but this still doesn't feel right." It is about time I do this. He concentrates on Illynncryth and is ready to slam a mind block in place. He relays what is going on to Illynncryth including the intel that he is asking us to destroy the wrong Vamp Intel, "What do you think, this feels like a raid? You know Splynncryth and his minions better than most? Also, I think we should hit one of the more organized kingdoms." He waits for a response while keeping a wary eye on things.

Wak continues studying the area and stays ready for whatever may come.

Intelligence-- 1d100 = 7 / 68%
Streetwise-- 1d100 = 83 / 51%
Detect Ambush-- 1d100 = 76 / 73%
Detect Concealment-- 1d100 = 25 / 68%
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:44 am

Quick Update:

Murdoc escapes the town but not without taking and dishing out a few blows. (-32 MDC) Just as he clears the rubble lining the outskirts of town, an air-raid-type siren is set off. He hears the rumble of engines behind him, two motor-cycles and one armoured hover-car begin chase. The terrain ahead is flat scrub and Murdoc sees little opportunities to lose his pursuers, to stop for a moment will allow them to catch up, so an extraction via Pete and la Bruja is problematic. 2 km to the North-East Murdoc spots a copse of trees. He also knows there is a dry creek bed 3-4 km to the South-East.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wakiza is joined by Will, Mouser and Mercedes at the land-side of the raise ramp to Gamblin's HQ. As they arrive so do a six Warrior Woman and six ogre Tatoo-men this time all pretence is gone, they are clearly here for Wak and the others. The street quickly clears of civilians as the Splug team stares you down. One Woman calls out

"You are no longer welcome in Tampico. It is time for you to leave."
------------------------------------------------------
Gamblin suddenly changes his approach.
"Hand of the Gods you say? You seem like a guy worth knowing. I'll tell you what, if you can help me I'll help you. You see we're looking for a boat. A boat that's capable of taking down one of those Motherships there. Tampico is the only free port for thousands of miles. They're either here now, or have passed through. You know of any stealth watercraft my frriend?"


Gamblin smiles, "But where are my manners of course we can set you up with some quarters and some clothes. Think about what I asked you. You'll join me for dinner tonight and talk about it more."

Both the Roughnecks are then led to seperate rooms, small but comfortable, with private bathrooms and showers. A few minutes and a young woman brings them a new set of clothes.

Once refreshed they are brought to a dining room. At the moment only Gamblin and two guards by the door are in the room.

"Have you remembered anything that might be useful in my search?"
-----------------------------------------

Over the radio all Roughnecks hear a call from GEE (Gnomish Energy Entity), the mysterious energy being that currently pilots the Yellowfish submarine docked at Tampico harbour.

"Heya guys, I just had to electrocute a local. Seems I've got some admirers. A group of three humans seems intent on getting inside the sub. Just letting you know."


-----------------------------------

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC d20: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 61

Wak smiles behind his armor as Gramlin's man goes into the water. He watches the woman disperse. What in the spirits is going on? This just doesn't feel right! As the ramp noisily retracts, he activates his radio, "Roughnecks, this isn't right! Personally, I am expecting a raid. Maybe slaver's collecting these idiots who seem to be happy about Sploogs moving in. I managed to covertly disperse the Warrior woman, but this still doesn't feel right."
Jack hears the radio broadcast but doesn’t want to reply sense others are around. “Bloody hell, the crap has definitely hit the twirling Wombat.”


Gamblin suddenly changes his approach.
"Hand of the Gods you say? You seem like a guy worth knowing. I'll tell you what, if you can help me I'll help you. You see we're looking for a boat. A boat that's capable of taking down one of those Motherships there. Tampico is the only free port for thousands of miles. They're either here now, or have passed through. You know of any stealth watercraft my friend?"
Gamblin smiles, "But where are my manners of course we can set you up with some quarters and some clothes. Think about what I asked you. You'll join me for dinner tonight and talk about it more."


Once inside the room Jack is wondering, “Well I bought us some more time I hope. A ship to take out a Mothership. Well the only ships I have seen are the Horuny and the Nauties around Australia and what the others called the CS ship. Oh, there were tales of the New Navy, but how to get in touch with them out here? Maybe need to look at it another way. What he needs or really wants is something to destroy the Mothership. Need to check in with Wak.”

Jack thinks these guys are listening in but got to pass information on. He keys the mike, “Oye there mates, Volcano Jack here. Kai and me, we are OK, Just like the friends we left at La Venta.. Gamblin and his wiggly back friend is looking for a powerful ship you know like the ones your friends have at the Island further south. Gamblin invited us to dinner to talk about the ship more and to try to arrange a deal. Hey I got to clean up for diner here. Talk to ya later.”

Jack removes his armor and takes a shower. He then gets into the clothes provided. He then makes sure his mike is open.

Over the radio all Roughnecks hear a call from GEE (Gnomish Energy Entity), the mysterious energy being that currently pilots the Yellowfish submarine docked at Tampico harbour.

"Heya guys, I just had to electrocute a local. Seems I've got some admirers. A group of three humans seems intent on getting inside the sub. Just letting you know."

Once refreshed they are brought to a dining room. At the moment only Gamblin and two guards by the door are in the room.

"Have you remembered anything that might be useful in my search?"


Jack acts like he is in charge, slowly looks around, then responds, “Well I’m new to this part of the world. But, I did see a few very powerful ships. Now this Mother ship you want to take down, I don’t know much about them. They sound pretty powerful. It is going to take a lot to even put a dent in one. I assume they have force fields, powerful ones. And this might cost you a whole bunch.”

Jacks looks like he has something, “The New Navy could take it out. but you need someone to give them a call. The CS might be able to plug a few holes in that ship. I bet they are looking for who or what took out their ships.”

Jack shifts, “But there is going to be a lot of heavy hitting. Do you have anything that might help crack the ship from the inside?” Then can we get it into the Mothership?”

“OH! and the big part, the price hasn’t been determined yet? For that we need the Wak and the others here.”
Last edited by Jack Killian on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:08 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 80

"Well, we know when our welcome has worn out. We'll be leaving now." Will travels with the crew toward the Yellowfish. "We're on our way GEE. Don't let them in."Once they get there, he takes a look to size up the locals trying to get on board the ship. If they seem like average joes, Will politely asks them to leave followed by blocking their access to the ship and allowing the rest of his team to board before getting on himself and closing the hatch. If they seem like some bad dudes who could do some damage, Will waits at the dock and looks to Wakiza for some instruction.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:10 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 7;JIC d100: 1d100 = 52
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 70/80% ((pass))

Mercedes makes a rude gesture at the group of Sploog minions and follows Will. "Now why would they have such a bug in their posteriors? Did Wakiza incite them?"

Oh, super, and the ship is under assault.

When they arrive at the ship, Mercedes tells the locals attempting to board, "Hey. Fuck off.", using her Empathic Transmission [Fear] ((-6 ISP)) on the nearest one.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 17
Actions: 8
Init: 1d20+6 = 22

Conditions: Spectra-Eye, heat and radiation
Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC

Sense of Balance 115%=1d100 = 33 (to keep from tripping and/or to avoid a falling motorcycle)

Murdoc pours on the speed as he assesses the situation, trying to push himself to about 90 mph (144 kph), if the terrain lets him. At top speed I can hit the trees in about 30 seconds and the creek bed in about a minute. But one fuck up and I'll kill myself just by tripping. The bikes I can keep ahead of and out maneuver. The hover car is the threat here. This is more of an intuition than a narrative though. But what Murdoc does think is, Or I can have some fun! Grenades would have been nice though!

Murdoc refreshes his mystical armor after the beating it took getting out of the village and suddenly decelerates, allowing one of the bikes to catch up with him as he swings Hummingbird’s Mahautl at its rider. If the rider goes down, Murdoc will race toward the other motorcycle and attempt to knock its rider off as well. Otherwise he will continue to assault the rider of the first bike.

If Murdoc's assault on the two bike riders is successful, he will make his way toward the hover car. If he draws near enough he will try to leap onto the hover car. (12’ high and 20’ long, x2 running)

If Murdoc is drawing heavy fire, he will speed up to try and out pace the vehicles as he heads for the dry creek bed.

1. run slower
2. Strike @ 1st rider: 1d20+4 = 22 Dmg: 7d6 = 22 MD
3. run to 2nd bike OR Strike @ 1st rider: 1d20+4 = 13 Dmg: 7d6 = 28 MD
4. Strike @ 1st rider OR 2nd rider: 1d20+4 = 10 Dmg: 7d6 = 22 MD
5. Strike @ 1st rider OR 2nd rider: 1d20+4 = 8 Dmg: 7d6 = 28 MD
6. Strike @ 1st rider OR 2nd rider: 1d20+4 = 16 Dmg: 7d6 = 28 MD
7. run OR Strike @ 1st rider OR 2nd rider: 1d20+4 = 18 Dmg: 7d6 = 20 MD
8. run/leap OR Strike @ 1st rider OR 2nd rider: 1d20+4 = 10 Dmg: 7d6 = 28 MD

If needed - Auto-Dodge / Dodge (+12) / Parry (+13): 1d20 = 18, 1d20 = 2, 1d20 = 3, 1d20 = 9, 1d20 = 12, 1d20 = 14, 1d20 = 20, 1d20 = 18
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:45 am

Assuming John has heard of these people, he's extremely excited to be working with such important clients. My first mercenary contract and not only am I getting a fat payday, the client is famous. On the other hand, it looks like fame and money can't save you from being a fashion victim. Note to self - don't buy clothes at Fort Reid.

"It would be my honor to assist you in your fight for justice. I'll need to pick up some additional supplies before we leave, but I should be ready in a few hours."

John then goes looking to buy the following items with the 250,000 credit up-front payment, in addition to the Maps of the American Empire and Mexico that he already requested from Taen at Badgerbold Cartographers (96).

[I've included list price where I could find it.]

Naruni Helmet 15,100 for all features
1. HUD Visor
2. Laser Distancer & Targeting
3. Optics Enhancements
4. Psionic Dampeners

Ring of Protection from Undead (I believe you sold this for 150,000 recently?)
• Holds undead at bay
• Wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control


5X 50 gallon oil drums (or similar, preferably with 5-10 MDC each)

Vehicle Mounted Water Cannon Modified for Borg-Carry Vampire Kingdoms pg. 105; 25,000 Credits (for MDC version)

Perception: 1d20+2 = 16
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 96
Barter: 1d100 = 88 / 32%
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 20:07, July 19, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: Clear blue skies, but heavy vegetation obscures movement on the ground
TERRAIN: Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LOCATION : Tampico
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: Several hours.


Merctown to Mexico: One Strange Trip.
Intro for Colt and John Atfield

After wrapping whatever they had been doing, John Atfield and Colt both find themselves at the Job Cafe when four big shots enter the establishment.
Image

Once their abilities have been determined and willingness proved, they are offered a job they can't refuse: a million credits each. 250,000 now and the rest on completion of their mission. The mission entails travelling from Fort Reed to the Tampico City State across Vampire infested Mexico and them return with a report outlining the military strength and likely reaction to a Vampire War (that is, a war between vampire kingdoms) of the human stronghold.

Reid's Rangers are more famous and sainted than Cyber-Knights and Glitter Boys - at least in Mexico - and young men and women flock to Fort Reid to join the fight. Fort
Reid is on the verge of becoming a viable city-state with a population of thousands, and the handful of Rangers he started with, has blossomed and grown.

Considering Doc Reid is himself a "bubble of the plum" (a euphemism for crazy), as well as a zealot and a megalomaniac, his Reid's Rangers have turned into a powerful force for good. Though Reid 's Rangers have their fair share of dark alignments, cutthroats and wild men, even the worst of the worst are truly dedicated to hunting and destroying vampires. This singular mission and fanatical focus to wipe out vampires and return Mexico to mortal people are the driving force behind Reid's Rangers. It makes the Rangers instant heroes and champions of the people which strengthens their connection to the common man. Unity. loyalty and purpose within the Rangers are reinforced by the sheer life and death nature of their chosen vocation. Every encounter with a vampire is a battle to the death with a malevolent demon who would like nothing more than to slay the heroes.



Newly Issued Gear for John and Colt
TW Lightblade (x2)
Image
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
• Duration of Charge: 5 minutes
• Activation Cost: 30 S.D.C. points or 15 Hit Points
• Modifiers: + 1 to strike and parry


TW Water Cannon Bazooka: (x1)
Image
Range: 600 feet (182 m),
Weight: 5 lbs (2.25 kg) for plastic or 11 lbs (5 kg) for metal.
Damage to Vampires: 2D4x10+8 Hit Points of damage is inflicted to the main vampire struck, but 3D6 Hit Points of splash damage is done to every vampire in the blast radius; everyone in the radius gets wet. Fires a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact covering its target in 30 gallons (113.5 liters) of water and splatters an 8 foot (2.4 m) radius.
Payload: 10 blasts.Fires a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact covering its target in 30 gallons (113.5 liters) of water and splatters an 8 foot (2.4 m) radius.
Cost: 100,000 credits.
Limited Rate of Fire: Can shoot only three times per melee round; each blast counts as one melee attack.


TW Rifle and Water Grenade Launcher: (x1)
Image
Range: 600 feet (183 m).
Weight: 5 lbs (2.25 kg) for plastic or 9 lbs (4 kg) for metal.
Damage to Vampires: Rifle blast 4D6 Hit Points; the water grenade is a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact, covering its target in 15 gallons (56.7 liters) of water and splatters a 6 foot (1.8 m) radius. 1D4x10+4 Hit Point damage is inflicted to the main vampire struck, but 2D6 Hit Points of splash damage is done to every vampire in the blast radius; everyone in the radius gets wet.
Payload: 20 water blasts and four water grenades.
Cost: 80,000 credits.
Limited Rate of Fire: Can fire a grenade only twice per melee round and each grenade fired counts as two rifle blasts. Not available in thrown hand grenades.


Underbarrel Grenade Launcher: (x2)
Image
A standard underbarrel grenade launcher can be loaded with wood or silver rifle grenades. They have decent range compared to most anti-vampire weapons and an explosive area effect that can injure or stun multiple bloodsuckers at once.
Weight: 3 lbs (1.35 kg).
Range: 500 feet (152 m).
Damage:
    Wood: 1D4 Hit Point damage to all vampires within a 4 foot (1.2 m) blast radius. Has a 01-05% chance of staking the vampire by striking its heart with wooden shrapnel. However, there is also a 01-10% chance of the explosive charge simply destroying the wood pieces instead of scattering them. In this case, the grenade goes off with no effect.
    Silver: 2D6 Hit Point damage to all vampires and werebeasts within a 6 foot (1.8 m) blast radius.
Rate of Fire: Single shot only.
Payload: One grenade. Reloads must be carried separately. Manual reload of one grenade takes one melee attack/action.
Cost: 3,500 credits for the underbarrel launcher, plus the cost of the grenades. Wood: 100 credits each. Silver: 500 credits each.


10mm Colt Delta Elite x2
Image
• • Range: 150'
• • Damage: 4D6
• • RoF: Single shots only
• • Payload: 15 round box magazine (10mm)


JA-11 Juicer Assassin's Energy Rifle
Image
• Range: Laser: 4000', Ion: 1600", 7.62: 2000'
• Damage: Laser: 2d6/4d6 M.D., Ion: 3d6 M.D., 7.62: 5d6 S.D.C.
• Rate of Fire: Single Shot
• Payload: E-Clip 10 shots, LE-clip: 30 shots, Canister Cell: Adds 30 shots
• Modifiers: Laser Targeting Bonus: +1 on an aimed shot



NE-97 Triple Threat Laser Rifle
Image
• Range: Laser: 2000', Grenade Launcher: 1000'
• Damage: Laser: 3D6 M.D. per single shot; triple blast pulse 6D6+6 M.D. Grenade Launcher: Varies with grenade.
• Rate of Fire: single shots or triple shot bursts only
• Payload: 21 single shots or 7 bursts per standard E-Clip; 50% more with a long. FSE-Clip
• Modifiers: None


Kit (x2)
• 5 extra clips of 10mm ammo (Silver)
• One 12 inch (0.3 m) wooden cross with a sharpened bottomthat can be used to stab or impale a vampire.
• Two small wooden crosses on a loop string that can be worn around the neck or around the wrist; neck is recommended.
• Six crude wooden stakes.
• A simple wooden club that can be used as a mallet for staking and as a blunt weapon against vampires.


Code: Select all
[b]TW Lightblade[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/t333aFl.png[/img]
[size=85]• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
• Duration of Charge: 5 minutes
• Activation Cost: 30 S.D.C. points or 15 Hit Points
• Modifiers: + 1 to strike and parry[/size]

[b]TW Water Cannon Bazooka: [/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/d74tjj7.png[/img]
[size=85][b]Range:[/b] 600 feet (182 m),
[b]Weight:[/b] 5 lbs (2.25 kg) for plastic or 11 lbs (5 kg) for metal.
[b]Damage to Vampires[/b]: 2D4x10+8 Hit Points of damage is inflicted to the main vampire struck, but 3D6 Hit Points of splash damage is done to every vampire in the blast radius; everyone in the radius gets wet. Fires a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact covering its target in 30 gallons (113.5 liters) of water and splatters an 8 foot (2.4 m) radius.
[b]Payload: [/b]10 blasts.Fires a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact covering its target in 30 gallons (113.5 liters) of water and splatters an 8 foot (2.4 m) radius.
[b] Cost:[/b] 100,000 credits.
[color=#FF0000][b]Limited Rate of Fire:[/b] Can shoot only three times per melee round; each blast counts as one melee attack.[/color][/size]

[b]TW Rifle and Water Grenade Launcher: [/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iXKULlV.gif[/img]
[size=85][b]Range:[/b] 600 feet (183 m).
[b]Weight:[/b] 5 lbs (2.25 kg) for plastic or 9 lbs (4 kg) for metal.
[b]Damage to Vampires[/b]: Rifle blast 4D6 Hit Points; the water grenade is a concentrated sphere of water that erupts on impact, covering its target in 15 gallons (56.7 liters) of water and splatters a 6 foot (1.8 m) radius. 1D4x10+4 Hit Point damage is inflicted to the main vampire struck, but 2D6 Hit Points of splash damage is done to every vampire in the blast radius; everyone in the radius gets wet.
[b]Payload:[/b] 20 water blasts and four water grenades.
[b]Cost:[/b] 80,000 credits.
[b]Limited Rate of Fire:[/b] Can fire a grenade only twice per melee round and each grenade fired counts as two rifle blasts. Not available in thrown hand grenades.[/size]

[b]Underbarrel Grenade Launcher:[/b]  x2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wrVmOYv.png[/img]
[size=85]A standard underbarrel grenade launcher can be loaded with wood or silver rifle grenades. They have decent range compared to most anti-vampire weapons and an explosive area effect that can injure or stun multiple bloodsuckers at once.
[b]Weight:[/b] 3 lbs (1.35 kg).
[b]Range[/b]: 500 feet (152 m).
[b]Damage[/b]: [list]Wood: 1D4 Hit Point damage to all vampires within a 4 foot (1.2 m) blast radius. Has a 01-05% chance of staking the vampire by striking its heart with wooden shrapnel. However, there is also a 01-10% chance of the explosive charge simply destroying the wood pieces instead of scattering them. In this case, the grenade goes off with no effect.
Silver: 2D6 Hit Point damage to all vampires and werebeasts within a 6 foot (1.8 m) blast radius.[/list]
[b]Rate of Fire:[/b] Single shot only.
[b]Payload[/b]: One grenade. Reloads must be carried separately. Manual reload of one grenade takes one melee attack/action.
[b]Cost:[/b] 3,500 credits for the underbarrel launcher, plus the cost of the grenades. Wood: 100 credits each. Silver: 500 credits each.[/size]

b]10mm Colt Delta Elite[/b] x2
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/_data/i/upload/2017/07/15/20170715092229-294ac348-th.png[/img]
• • Range: 150'
• • Damage: 4D6
• • RoF: Single shots only
• • Payload: 15 round box magazine (10mm)

[b]JA-11 Juicer Assassin's Energy Rifle[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/07/15/20170715092633-346b3930.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: Laser: 4000', Ion: 1600", 7.62: 2000'
• Damage: Laser: 2d6/4d6 M.D., Ion: 3d6 M.D., 7.62: 5d6 S.D.C. 
• Rate of Fire: Single Shot
• Payload: E-Clip 10 shots, LE-clip: 30 shots, Canister Cell: Adds 30 shots
• Modifiers: Laser Targeting Bonus: +1 on an aimed shot[/size]


[b]NE-97 Triple Threat Laser Rifle[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/07/08/20170708151609-67b75ef7.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: Laser: 2000', Grenade Launcher: 1000'
• Damage: Laser: 3D6 M.D. per single shot; triple blast pulse 6D6+6 M.D. Grenade Launcher: Varies with grenade.
• Rate of Fire: single shots or triple shot bursts only
• Payload: 21 single shots or 7 bursts per standard E-Clip; 50% more with a long. FSE-Clip
• Modifiers:  None[/size]

• One 12 inch (0.3 m) wooden cross with a sharpened bottomthat can be used to stab or impale a vampire.
• Two small wooden crosses on a loop string that can be worn around the neck or around the wrist; neck is recommended.
• Six crude wooden stakes.
• A simple wooden club that can be used as a mallet for staking and as a blunt weapon against vampires.


Image

For John A.
John Altfeld wrote:Assuming John has heard of these people, he's extremely excited to be working with such important clients. My first mercenary contract and not only am I getting a fat payday, the client is famous. On the other hand, it looks like fame and money can't save you from being a fashion victim. Note to self - don't buy clothes at Fort Reid.

"It would be my honor to assist you in your fight for justice. I'll need to pick up some additional supplies before we leave, but I should be ready in a few hours."

John then goes looking to buy the following items with the 250,000 credit up-front payment, in addition to the Maps of the American Empire and Mexico that he already requested from Taen at Badgerbold Cartographers (96).

[I've included list price where I could find it.]

Naruni Helmet 15,100 for all features
1. HUD Visor
2. Laser Distancer & Targeting
3. Optics Enhancements
4. Psionic Dampeners

Ring of Protection from Undead (I believe you sold this for 150,000 recently?)
• Holds undead at bay
• Wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control


5X 50 gallon oil drums (or similar, preferably with 5-10 MDC each)

Vehicle Mounted Water Cannon Modified for Borg-Carry Vampire Kingdoms pg. 105; 25,000 Credits (for MDC version)

Perception: Invalid dice code!
JiC d20/d100: Invalid dice code! / Invalid dice code!
Barter: Invalid dice code! / 32%


John purchased the following items prior to leaving Fort Reid; add them to your sheet and remove the money as listed.

Naruni Helmet 15,100 for all features
1. HUD Visor
2. Laser Distancer & Targeting
3. Optics Enhancements
4. Psionic Dampeners

Ring of Protection from Undead (I believe you sold this for 150,000 recently?)
• Holds undead at bay
• Wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control


Once you had completed the trip to Tampico you were immediately greeted by some hefty mercs and taken to the fortified oil rig that serves as the HQ for Tampico leadership. These boys give off a serious 'not to be fucked with vibe' and for the sake of avoiding a gunfight in the middle of town you follow them.

Image

You can't help but notice the Splugorth mothership looming over the harbor as you near the bridge that connects the oil platform. Because the guards see only anti-vampire weapons they let you keep your arsenals.

You are made to wait many hours. The big honcho Gamblin finally comes to question you about Fort Reid, of which you describe vague or even sometimes misleading info out of professional habit. Gamblin, seemingly unsatisfied, invites you to dinner later and leaves the room.

Again you wait many hours. Finally you are lead by the guards to a dining room where you see this man. sitting at the table. Told to sit, you are again left to wait.

Jack Killian, John Atfield, Colt...

Jack is brought to a dining room and told to wait. After about fifteen minutes two men are brought in.

The doors close and all three off you are left alone.

Will, Wakiza and Mercedes

The trio return to the docked sub to find it being assaulted by series of increasingly well-equipped burglars. You arrive to find 5 locals, all city rats of 5th level or less, about to use some kind of industrial crane to puncture the hull. When you arrive and Mercedes terrifies one of them, the rest take off as well. Maybe it was you or maybe it was the six approaching figures at the far end of the dock. 3 ogre tattoomen and three BWWs.

Mouser has slipped away unnoticed and is nowhere to be seen

Murdoc

Murdoc is chased by the three vehicles for nearly the whole way to Tampico.
He manages to knock one off his bike but the hovercraft is right on his heel, peppering him with small arms fire. (-25 MDC) However as if sent from a guardian angel, an armor piercing missiles shot from a great altitude, destroys the hovercar, leaving a great crater.

The third biker is persistent and wily, and sticks with Murdoc until the city is in sight. Luckily he's a terrible marksman and none of his shots hit. It is then, as Tampico comes into view, that the biker is struck by a plasma beam from off to the side. Murdoc looks to see a patrol of Vampire Hunters that wave to him as the motorcycle goes down.

Murdoc enters Tampico and find much has changed.

Murdoc -25 MDC

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 21
JIC d20: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 94

Jack turns around and sees the two men being brought in to the dining room. Jack wonders about the new guest? “Who the bloody hell do we have here?” He watches as they are told to sit.

Jack smiles and tries to determine the purpose of the two here. “They seem to be an odd pair?” He finally speaks when the door closes. “Oye there mates, names Jack, came from Aussie land. You here for fun or business? For me, Gamblin and his neck wiggly, I think wants business.” Jack looks around and continues, “He might be listening or watchin.” Jack takes a relaxed pose, like he is bored.

Jack tries to read the two, then starts thinking. "Must be new people, Maybe they might be able to help here?"
Last edited by Jack Killian on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 86

As the folks scatter from the Yellowfish, Will starts to crack a small smile. That is, until he sees the group of six figures on the other side of the dock. Godfrakkindamnit. They want a fight? They're getting a fight. Walking toward the Yellowfish, Will tucks in the Amulet he just purchased, puts his helmet on and secures the seal. "Armoring you both up." He casts Armor of Ithan first on himself, and then with a tap on the shoulder, Mercedes and Wakiza (-15 PPE). Over the radio, Will messages the whole group. "This is The Wanderer, we need all 'Necks at the evac pronto. We're about to throwdown with some big bads and I'd rather not have my arms ripped off like I've seen happen to 'Necks of the past. Over."

Finishing up his radio call, Will looks to Wakiza for some sort of direction. We gonna get in the ship? We fightin? Either way, man's gotta plan. "What's the play, Wak?"

Contingency 1
If Wakiza wants to fight them:
Will starts off by laying down a carpet of adhesion directly underneath the group of combatants. He'll follow up with another one, and another one, until they are all stuck to the ground.
Initiative: 1d20+10 = 11
APM: 8 (9 if all magic blasts)

Action 1: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 2: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 3: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 4: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 5: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 6: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 7: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 8: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).
Action 9: Cast Carpet of Adhesion at target of opportunity (-5 PPE).



Contingency 2
If Wakiza wants to get on the ship:
Will stands guard until the other two are on the ship. If there is any indication of an assault, he will stick them to the dock with carpet of adhesion (see above).
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:18 am

Jack Killian wrote:
Jack smiles and tries to determine the purpose of the two here. “They seem to be an odd pair?” He finally speaks when the door closes. “Oye there mates, names Jack, came from Aussie land. You here for fun or business? For me, Gamblin and his neck wiggly, I think wants business.” Jack looks around and continues, “He might be listening or watchin.” Jack takes a relaxed pose, like he is bored.

Jack tries to read the two, then starts thinking. "Must be new people, Maybe they might be able to help here?"


John raises his hand in greeting to Jack. "Name's John, this is Colt. We're here as a delegation from Fort Reid, seems like they want to set up some kind of mutual defense between non-vampire powers. Have you been here long? They're pretty rude here and I'm getting sick of waiting. I have no idea what Aussie land is - you're a D-bee? Wait, what do you mean a 'neck wiggly?' Between the welcome we got and the spaceship outside, I'm getting the sense we walked into something complicated."

If John hasn't had a chance to take his armor off yet, he starts stripping down and looking around the room for air vents or similar. Also, is there anything big and heavy in the room? Bigger than the table, I mean.

Being surrounded by vampires all the time must make you strange, but this is over the top. I can probably handle five or ten guys, but not a whole military base. Gotta find an exit and be ready to rock out. Heh. I'm so funny.

"Look, if something goes down, it may get weird. Just, I'd appreciate if you don't share anything about me. You know."

If Gamblin and his men come in peacefully, I'll wait to have a further chat with him. If they come in and seem aggressive, John's first move is to turn to pebble form.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 18
JiC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 30

Conditions: AoI from Will; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak is getting annoyed, First, I have to leave a couple of new members behind to deal with Gamblin alone, second, I have idiot thieves messing with our ship and now I have sploog slaves coming to mess with my team and ship. Maybe it is the whispering from Derilian about the lack of respect he has been shown here in Tampico, but he is getting sick of this place. Wak looks at Will, "If all six of these idiots disappear with me get the Fish ready we may have to deal with that mothership, if a few remain deal with them then get the Fish ready. I'll be back in a few." Wak activates Blink of an Eye from his armor and teleports just past the 6 Sploog minions then activates Realm of Chaos from Derilian on them.

Initiative: 1d20+11 = 22
APM: 8

Attack 1: Use Blink of an eye to teleport just behind the 6
Attack 2: Activate Realm of Chaos limit radius to just Wak and the 6
Attack 3: Pause and watch the spectacle.
Attack 4: With Derilian in one hand and the TK Psi Sword in the other he activates the TK psi sword
Attack 5: Tactically assist the spell in eliminating each of the 6 (Hit the furthest out one, then move in) Strike: 1d20+15 = 19 Damage: 8d6+4 = 32+1d4 = 4
Attack 6: Tactically assist the spell in eliminating each of the 6 (Hit the furthest out one, then move in) Strike: 1d20+15 = 32 Damage: 8d6+4 = 34+1d4 = 1
Attack 7: Tactically assist the spell in eliminating each of the 6 (Hit the furthest out one, then move in) Strike: 1d20+15 = 30 Damage: 8d6+4 = 33+1d4 = 3
Attack 8: Tactically assist the spell in eliminating each of the 6 (Hit the furthest out one, then move in) Strike: 1d20+15 = 25 Damage: 8d6+4 = 29+1d4 = 3

Parries as needed:1d20+22 = 30 1d20+22 = 29 1d20+22 = 23 1d20+22 = 26 1d20+22 = 36 1d20+22 = 27 1d20+22 = 30 1d20+22 = 32

Dodges as needed: 1d20+18 = 29 1d20+18 = 30 1d20+18 = 27 1d20+18 = 32 1d20+18 = 34 1d20+18 = 38 1d20+18 = 21 1d20+18 = 27

Contingency 1: If the AoI drops he activates his armor's FF
Contingency 2: If the FF drops he activates his Psychic Body Field
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Colt » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 14.
JIC: 1d20 = 4.

Colt is not curt or sharp with anyone, but is a bit laconic during the 'interview' process. He is forthright and honest about himself and his abilities. He holds nothing back in regards to those as he wants to get the job. He is not fully forthcoming on his background, if asked, however - just simply that he is ex-Coalition. His eyes widen slightly at the job offering and the amount that is offered. For his second job in Merctown, that is quite a big step up. Of course, once he hears that he is traveling in to Vampire territory, he gets it. Big reward for big risk, and the danger will likely be ever-present. He accepts the job nonetheless.

He has absolutely heard of Reid's Rangers. He spent a bit of time in Lone Star, though not far enough south to really deal too heavily with vampire activity. Still, he had seen his fair share. And now he is going to see more potentially. Potentially a lot more, actually and probably. That might scare some people. Maybe he isn't smart enough to be more afraid instead of seeing a target-rich environment.

He takes some of the gear issued, though he keeps his own as well. His own gear is more familiar to him, though he recognizes the use of having specifically anti-vampire weaponry where he is going and certainly doesn't turn that help down. He saddles up his robotic horse and leaves with the other newly-hired mercenary as well, John. Colt isn't the talkative type so he doesn't chat up John en route really.

He treats the mercenaries in Tampico with respect and caution as befitting their attitudes, gear and body language. He doesn't want trouble with them. He has a job to do, so he follows orders easily and quickly. He is a bit reluctant to leave "Bandy" behind but the horse can't go where he is going apparently. He locks the horse up, and sets the horse on password-lockdown.

At the oil rig, he looks around and sees that it's well-fortified. He just walks where he's told to, and heads over the bridge. The Splugorth mothership looming over the harbor gives him pause, however. He stares at it a moment and opens his mouth to ask about it, but decides not to. He doesn't spill anything when grilled by the Gamblin person either. Colt is not a helpful person by nature when being questioned anyway, and his CS training doesn't help matters.

He is a patient person. He has to be, with his training, his background, and hunting. But though he pretends to be lazy and bored while sitting in this room for hours, even he is starting to get a little annoyed at the waiting. However, someone enters, a man with a strange accent that Colt can't place. He turns his head slowly and gives John an irritated look when the man presumes to speak for him. John is a talker apparently, and can't seem to stop himself. He doesn't contradict what John said, who he is and what their mission is, but neither does he confirm anything John said.

His voice is low and quiet when he speaks, though he sounds very calm. "Fair warnin' - if somethin' goes down, stand away from me, 'specially if you've got special abilities an' powers." He looks over at Jack and then at John. "Obviously, it would be better for all if thing didn't go sideways, though, right?"
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 11
JIC d20: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 99

Jack turns around and sees the two men being brought in to the dining room. Jack wonders about the new guest? “Who the bloody hell do we have here?” He sees them sitting at the table next to him. “They seem to be an odd Pair?” He finally speaks when the door closes. “Oye there mates, names Jack, came from Aussie land. You here for fun or business? For me, Gamblin and his neck wiggly, I think wants business.” Jack looks around and continues, “He might be listening or watchin.”


J
ohn raises his hand in greeting to Jack. "Name's John, this is Colt. We're here as a delegation from Fort Reid, seems like they want to set up some kind of mutual defense between non-vampire powers. Have you been here long? They're pretty rude here and I'm getting sick of waiting. I have no idea what Aussie land is - you're a D-bee? Wait, what do you mean a 'neck wiggly?' Between the welcome we got and the spaceship outside, I'm getting the sense we walked into something complicated."


Jack shakes both their hands, “Hi John. Hi Colt. Don’t know anything about a Fort Reid but as long as it is against Vampires I’m with you. I just arrived this day and I agree with you rude and full of themselves. No not a D-Bee but Human to start, but now something more I think. I start fires really big ones. Oh, Gamblin has this thing wiggling on his neck, not sure what it is but it seems to be part of Gamblin now. Not sure how I know this. Me friends are out there and we might have to get out of here. I got a large vehicle in there parking area. Your welcome to come with us.”

If John hasn't had a chance to take his armor off yet, he starts stripping down and looking around the room for air vents or similar. Also, is there anything big and heavy in the room? Bigger than the table, I mean.

Being surrounded by vampires all the time must make you strange, but this is over the top. I can probably handle five or ten guys, but not a whole military base. Gotta find an exit and be ready to rock out. Heh. I'm so funny.

"Look, if something goes down, it may get weird. Just, I'd appreciate if you don't share anything about me. You know."
Colt’s voice is low and quiet when he speaks, though he sounds very calm. "Fair warnin' - if somethin' goes down, stand away from me, 'specially if you've got special abilities an' powers." He looks over at Jack and then at John. "Obviously, it would be better for all if thing didn't go sideways, though, right?"


Jack is kinda shocked at this guy losing all his clothes, “Hey Yank, why are you striping? I can more than likely get the door open. Need to get to the armory if possible should find my gear somewhere. Before blowing this place and lighting it up if someone can tell me where it is I could try to ignite the stuff in there.”

Colt’s voice is low and quiet when he speaks, though he sounds very calm. "Fair warnin' - if somethin' goes down, stand away from me, 'specially if you've got special abilities an' powers." He looks over at Jack and then at John. "Obviously, it would be better for all if thing didn't go sideways, though, right?"


Jack listens to Colt and tries to TK something across the table, “Wow, me powers they don’t work, got to stands a distance from ya.” Jack tries again but he is at the furthest distance. "Dangarang got to know the distance." And it works. “So the distant is the big thing right.” Jack move the object closer to Colt to get an idea of where this shut off happens.

Jack hears from the radio.
"This is The Wanderer, we need all 'Necks at the evac pronto. We're about to throwdown with some big bads and I'd rather not have my arms ripped off like I've seen happen to 'Necks of the past. Over."


Jack looks at the two, “The flamin dingo crap is hitting the fan out there. Things might be movin Sid Way quickly here.” Jack gets up slowly and moves toward the door, while going over he looks to where the hinges and the pins are on the door. They should be on the inside, if they are on this side, he tries the door handle. “Just be like them to close the door and leave us alone in here.”

Handling the door
If it is unlocked he will start to open it and say, “We need some snacks, wine and water in here.” Trying to make anyone out there think he was going to ask for some more food and drink.

If locked, and the door hinge pins are on this side he takes them out. His next action is knocking and asking, “We need some snacks, wine and water in here.”

If no response Jack opens the door. If no one is in the hall, he looks to the others and speaks, “Well do you want to die here or move out?” Seconds later, “Hmm, wonder where the armory is. Need to see if I can find my gear or some new gear.”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:18 am

Jack Killian wrote:Jack shakes both their hands, “Hi John. Hi Colt. Don’t know anything about a Fort Reid but as long as it is against Vampires I’m with you. I just arrived this day and I agree with you rude and full of themselves. No not a D-Bee but Human to start, but now something more I think. I start fires really big ones. Oh, Gamblin has this thing wiggling on his neck, not sure what it is but it seems to be part of Gamblin now. Not sure how I know this. Me friends are out there and we might have to get out of here. I got a large vehicle in there parking area. Your welcome to come with us.”


"Something more? We should talk after this all gets settled. We need to see what's on Gamblin's neck, for sure. He could be controlled or... I dunno something might have eaten his insides and is wearing him as a suit? If we get a chance, I'll try to grab him, but it'll depend on how many people are around - either way we may have to kill whatever's stuck on him unless either of you is a doctor or, uh, magic anti-mind-control monster guy. Either way, getting out seems indicated."

Was he an experiment? Sounds like just a Burster? Maybe we're similar?


Jack is kinda shocked at this guy losing all his clothes, “Hey Yank, why are you striping? I can more than likely get the door open. Need to get to the armory if possible should find my gear somewhere. Before blowing this place and lighting it up if someone can tell me where it is I could try to ignite the stuff in there.”


"The armor's an expensive disguise and intimidation technique. People hassle Mega-Juicers less than they do guys wearing regular street clothes. I'm sort of a shapeshifter. I'd rather not ditch my gear, but money is just money, after all. Happy to get you into the armory. The ventilation around here should make it easy and there's always the brute force way."


Jack listens to Colt and tries to TK something across the table, “Wow, me powers they don’t work, got to stands a distance from ya.” Jack tries again but he is at the furthest distance. "Dangarang got to know the distance." And it works. “So the distant is the big thing right.” Jack move the object closer to Colt to get an idea of where this shut off happens.


John moves to stand next to Colt and effortlessly moves a chair with his power. "Seems okay to me. Dunno what you're meant to be doing, but I don't mind."

Jack looks at the two, “The flamin dingo crap is hitting the fan out there. Things might be movin Sid Way quickly here.”

Handling the door
If it is unlocked he will start to open it and say, “We need some snacks, wine and water in here.” Trying to make anyone out there think he was going to ask for some more food and drink.

If locked, and the door hinge pins are on this side he takes them out. His next action is knocking and asking, “We need some snacks, wine and water in here.”

If no response Jack opens the door. If no one is in the hall, he looks to the others and speaks, “Well do you want to die here or move out?” Seconds later, “Hmm, wonder where the armory is. Need to see if I can find my gear or some new gear.”


John lets Jack take the lead on bugging the guards, hoping that Gamblin will make a fast appearance with a small entourage, all the better to check out this 'neck wiggly.'

EDITED TO ADD
Perception: 1d20+3 = 12
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 9
Last edited by John Altfeld on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Colt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 11.
JIC: 1d20 = 3.

"See? This is why I warned ya." Colt spreads his hands and then nods slowly when Jack tries his power. "Distance is a factor, yes, maybe the main factor." He gives Jack a small shrug, along with sly half-smile. "Not targetin' me's also good."

He frowns as he seems to have no effect whatsoever on John. That's never happened before. "What are are?" He rubs a hand over his completely-bald head. "It's not somethin' I can really control. It just...happens."

He doesn't want to really think about how it came about, how his powers were triggered, so he focuses on what Jack says next. Interesting. "Sid Way? What's that?" He shrugs. "I can't really welch on a contract, but if yer group's willin' t'help us complete our job, or we go our separate ways after the fan's done flingin' shit, suits me. Y'seem more decent than Gamblin an' his men so far."

He glances over at John. He had wondered about the armor if he isn't a juicer, but he doesn't say anything about it. His own armor is almost a joke compared to that.

OOC
ISP spent for Nullification: 1d6 = 2.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 am

"According to the MercTown gate guard, I'm an aberration. According to me, the guard is a jerk. And agreed about finishing our contract - it's one reason I want to see about this neck wiggly, if it's controlling Gamblin, getting him free's the only way to fulfill our mission."

John leans closer to Colt, dropping his voice, "If you stand behind, next to me in combat, we can cover each others' backs in case our newest new friends aren't as new friendly as they seem."

John thinks to himself. And in that armor, he might need me to cover his front, by taking cover behind me.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 pm

As Jack investigates the door, “My friend was spilling the beans to Gamblin on the team’s adventures down south. I thought he was giving the information a bit to freely Then I got the buzz in my head but I guess I shook it off. I sensed it wasn’t Gamblin but the thing.”

Jack shifts a bit, “As far as healing him. I am no Dr. but I can do a little healing not operate mind you.”
“The brute force way, that is what it might come down to for lots of things.”


Jack smiles at Colt, “Gotcha distance important, don’t mess with ya with the mind stuff.”

“Ya, Sid Way, Sid is always making a mess of things, there the right way and Sid’s way.”

"My group seemed rough when I first met them, after I was blown out of the volcano. But like you, I think that most new greetings in tough situations, makes it hard to trust one another.”

“Like me landing in the road surrounded by flaming rocks. I got to admit that was an awesome site when you think of it. But, for me one sec in a dream lines, what you call Ley line. Next sec, half way around the world get spit out by a volcano, trapped in a cinder ball falling through the sky.”


Jack turns to look at both of them, "The get to know ya arrival, me in the hole in the road. Then my romper landing next to me in the next two seconds. I’m surprised they didn’t open up on me since they had just finished combat a few minutes before.”

He sighs and tries to see things their way, but wants them to help. "This greeting might not be as flashy as mine. But I know your thinking is this the right move or not. I don’t know, I just think, sitting around and doing nothing isn’t an option for me as things are getting real bad out there."
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 39
Actions: 8
Init: 1d20+6 = 9

Conditions: Spectra-Eye, heat and radiation
Armor of Ithan: 25/50 MDC

Lore: Demons & Monsters 55%=1d100 = 42 ID disguised Sploog minions

Murdoc offers a salute to the Vampire Hunters that finished off the last minion that was chasing him. Now, as he enters Tampico and has time to do more than run and plan his next footfall, Murdoc gives Pete a call on the radio, "Please tell me you got all the bombs beamed up or whatever." After waiting for Pete's likely affirmative reply, Murdoc continues, "Okay, that was an interesting test of this new body. Obviously I'm not juiced any more, but damn, I'm still pretty quick. When you have time I'd like to know what you did to me...you know, just in case I need maintenance or something." He chuckles, assuming he's borg-ish now after the performance he just gave.

With no other idea as to what to do or how long Pete's had him in medical, Murdoc wanders his way through the new construction toward the harbor where the Yellowfin was last docked. As he meanders through town he starts noticing an unlikely number of women with visors or sunglasses on, and ogres with tattoos. Something about this starts tickling his brain and a nervousness starts to build in him. Then, all of a sudden, the team frequency crackles to life.

The Wanderer wrote:Over the radio, Will messages the whole group. "This is The Wanderer, we need all 'Necks at the evac pronto. We're about to throw down with some big bads and I'd rather not have my arms ripped off like I've seen happen to 'Necks of the past. Over."


Murdoc grins, Well at least they are still here. Even if they are in the same shit we're always in. He clicks on his new cyber radio and broadcasts, "Roger that. Pete had me running an errand. I'm just back to town now. About half way to the docks, I think. I've noticed some strange stuff on my way in." He pauses and a sharp breath can be heard over the radio, "Holy f!@#, is that a Sploog mothership in the harbor? Never mind. I'm almost there."

Murdoc refrains from breaking into a flat run, but none the less picks up speed as he nears the docks.

Skidding to a stop next to William, Murdoc grins under his helmet, "Well, I'm back" With the odd local crown on his head and the Mahautl in his hand, he asks, "What's the status?"

If needed - Auto-Dodge / Dodge (+12) / Parry (+14): 1d20 = 15, 1d20 = 15, 1d20 = 15, 1d20 = 9, 1d20 = 10, 1d20 = 6, 1d20 = 4, 1d20 = 10
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Per: 1d20+1 = 21
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 92
Imitate Voices & Sounds 1d100 = 91/80% (for her accent)

"Oh lovely.", is Mercedes' reaction to encountering hostile Sploog minions. "Well, I suppose my blade hasn't tasted blood for far too long."

They just can't let us enjoy some relaxation, can they?

"It's not fair that we have to deal with your scraps, Wak!", Mercedes complains as the Cyberknight gives orders. But she starts singing off-key an old Earth song with altered lyrics "Blood is in the air, la la la, la la la, blood is in the air..."


If her Sixth Sense goes off, Mercedes will attack any minions left behind after Wak does his thing, starting with a T-man.

Initiative 1d20+8 = 12
# of Actions: 7

Action 1: draw sword, activate battle fury ((-40PPE))
Action 2: charge nearest ogre
Action 3: slice baddie strike 1d20+6 = 9 damage 2d4*10 = 70
second battle fury slice strike 1d20+6 = 22 damage 2d4*10 = 40
Action 4: slice baddie strike 1d20+6 = 14 damage 2d4*10 = 60
second battle fury slice strike 1d20+6 = 13 damage 2d4*10 = 50
Action 5: slice baddie strike 1d20+6 = 24 damage 2d4*10 = 60
second battle fury slice strike 1d20+6 = 26 damage 2d4*10 = 80
Action 6: slice baddie strike 1d20+6 = 16 damage 2d4*10 = 40
second battle fury slice strike 1d20+6 = 10 damage 2d4*10 = 30
Action 7: slice baddie strike 1d20+6 = 15 damage 2d4*10 = 40
second battle fury slice strike 1d20+6 = 20 damage 2d4*10 = 20

Contingencies: if attacked, try to parry or auto dodge. kill next target if the first is ded.

Parry rolls: 1d20+10 = 22, 1d20+10 = 11, 1d20+10 = 19, 1d20+10 = 23, 1d20+10 = 27, 1d20+10 = 19, 1d20+10 = 19

Roll with punch/fall/impact if hit: 1d20+17 = 31

Auto Dodge rolls: 1d20+7 = 13, 1d20+7 = 11, 1d20+7 = 17, 1d20+7 = 16, 1d20+7 = 24, 1d20+7 = 9
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:51 am

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 20:07, July 19, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: Clear skies, Building height avg, 3 stories
TERRAIN: Urban/Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LOCATION : Tampico
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: 5 minutes


Gambling HQ: Geez, It's Stuffy in Here
John, Jack, Colt
Image
Still waiting the three men introduce themselves and converse as intended. Jack starts to worry about Kai who (unbeknownst to him) was taken to another room, likely the one on the other side of the locked door.

The room is a simple rectangle the size of a shipping container. One side is a wall made of see-through MDC material revealing a view of the Ocean. The design is such that door blends in with the wall it's outline barely visible.

The air in the room is warm and still, and the longer they stay in there the stuffier it becomes. Colt's sixth sense is triggered, but he's not certain why. The air becomes heavier by the second. All three of you are getting tired...

The Chaos Realm and the Headless T-Man
Image

Wak initiates the fighting, once he disappears, Will and Mercedes leap into action covering the ground between them and their foes. The BWWs begin firing. One hits Will with a burst (-70 M.D.C.) from her Ion Rifle. He retaliates by casting his CoA successfully! Bows made of blue energy appear in the ogres hands.

But then Wak reappears and changes everything. He disappears again but this time taking 5 of the minions with him. A single Ogre remains on the dock, stuck to the ground by Will's CoA. Merecedes flies through the air as she targets the T-Man and strikes him with a glancing blow and then a direct one with the second immediate attack. She whittles him down further as he fires arrows of energy at the Mystic Knight. Will looks on as Mercedes finishes him off although he manages to hit her with an arrow that turned into a lightning bolt (-19 MDC) before he is beheaded. The head in question flies up in the air when Mercedes finally manages to lop it off, it clears the carpet of adhesion, lands on the dock and rolls to a rest at Will's feet.


For Wak the battle goes differently. His ploy is mostly success full as he is joined by two T-Men and three Blind Warrior Women in the Chaos Realm.

Image

A dark shroud envelopes the sky and world around them becomes lack and menacing. The women can sense Wak behind them and twist around to fire on him requiring him to leap out of the way. The Ogres are preoccupied by the image before them.

Image

"You have failed me! You have failed me!" Booms the voice of Splynncryth who looms before them and a horde of Conservators emerge from the darkness and encircle the terrified ogres and the Blind Warrior Women, who begin to tremble as they recognize the voice that keeps repeating the phrase. And all 5 of them are still stuck in the muck of the CoA Will had cast previously. They howl with fear before their captor, owner, god.
For Wakiza's part, he finds himself standing across the dock from his archenemy, or at least an astral facsimile. The very object of his obsession! Wak watches the giant, mollusk-like Splynncryth as he smashes and devours the Blind Warrior Women, while the Ogre finds themselves torn apart by conservators.

Wak returns to the Real World to find Will preparing the Yellowfish for departure while Mercedes suns herself on the deck.

"Please tell me you got all the bombs beamed up or whatever."


"The ones we needed and more, good work kid! It looks like Tampico is a shit show, I'm taking these to La Venta."

After waiting for Pete's likely affirmative reply, Murdoc continues, "Okay, that was an interesting test of this new body. Obviously I'm not juiced any more, but damn, I'm still pretty quick. When you have time I'd like to know what you did to me...you know, just in case I need maintenance or something."


"Oh, sure, sure. I wrote it all out for you.." Thirsty Pete replies then forgets to disconnect and mutters to himself over the channel. "now where did I put that napkin?" A short pause and then, "Well anyway, I put in a little of this and took out a little of that, not much to it. Anywho, gather up your Amigos and meet me in La Venta! YEEEEEHHAAA!!!" Pete's transmission is followed by a sonic boom as the old man flexes the Bruja's engines. It occurs at such a high altitude that only those with augmented hearing could hear it. Murdoc hears it.

Murdoc returns to the dock to find Will and Mercedes preparing to leave. Wak suddenly 'pops' into existence beside him and they join the others at the boat.

Whatchado?

Butcher's Bill
Mercedes (-19 MDC), ((-40PPE))
Will (-70 M.D.C.), ((-5 PPE))
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Colt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 20.
JIC: 1d20 = 1.

Colt eyes John as his Coalition training and instincts try to kick in. He frowns for a second, but then gives a half-shrug. Aberration? He can get behind that a bit, considering his own 'circumstances'. And it isn't like he has to follow the Propaganda Machine anymore, so he has no qualms with letting an 'aberration' live let alone working with one.

He shakes his head slightly. "I ain't...excited about a neck wiggly thang, pers'nally, unless it interferes with the mission, but...do as ya well an' I'll try t'back your play." He gives a small nod to John's quietly-spoken 'combat advice'. Sure. Why not. He is more than happy to let someone else take the hits for him.

He is even less excited about Gamblin and his 'neck friend' once he hears Jack talking about how it may have psychically influenced once of his friends. Of course, Colt may be able to stop it from messing with him without even worrying about it, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

He also gives a slow, little nod of understanding about 'Sid Way' once it's explained to him. He doesn't know the place Jack comes from or the sayings from there, but he lets it go. His eyes widen slightly when Jack talks about being blow out of a volcano. If he's a Burster, it could easily be true...though a bit dramatic for his tastes.

Colt frowns and slowly looks around. Something is wrong. Very wrong. He can't put his finger on it...Is the air in the room cut off? Or is it..."Gas?" He pulls his gas mask out of his pack as quickly as he can and puts it on. "We need t'get the door open NOW! He can try cutting through the door but that would be slow. He's hoping one of the other two has a better option.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 am

JIC d20: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 26

After Colt mentions gas. Jack thinks it is lack of air. He goes over to the window corner and thinks, "I can’t hope a fire will burn in here air might be to thin, but I can melt this glass and wall from the outside.”

Jack says to the two, “You two work on the door. I’m going to open up the window here and a way into the room besides us.”

Jack uses his ability of Flame Eruption on the outside of the window. (pillar, or wall ) Trying to open/destroy the side of this place, to be able to move around to the rooms on either side. Those doors should be open and then they can have access to the hall. At very least it should destroy the window area and allow fresh air in.
Fire Eruption:
Strike: 1d100 = 48 /60%
Damage: 6d6 = 19 x1.5= 28 MD Super fuel max 280 MD
Good for 10 mins
He can Super Fuel this if he thinks the walls aren’t being destroyed quick enough.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:51 am

As soon as he notices the air in the room going, John mentally kicks himself. Of course, we're being gassed or suffocated and I took off my armor, which would have completely protected me. Gotta get something that takes care of this kind of thing while letting me strut my stuff.

"I don't know if either of you can control machines, if you can, try to get the door open. Jack, you said you were talking to friends outside - can you ask them to blow out this window by tracking your radio signal or tell them our location by floor? I suggest we focus on getting through that wall," indicating the one Jack attacked. "But stand back a bit, I'm going to try to make a breach."

Action 1: Turn to Pebble Form
Action 2: Put on Naruni Helmet (to filter the air if it's a gas, not lack of oxygen)
Actions 3-5: Throw the conference table at the wall Jack has damaged with Force Manipulation Hurl Heavy Object. (based on the picture, that's a 20' conference table, which weigh on average 800 lbs, lowest I could find was 600 and heaviest was 1200 if you want me to reroll damage at more or less, let me know). Roll to Strike: 1d20+4 = 23 | Damage: 8d4*10 = 180

OOC question: How high up are we?

Conditions: If Colt and Jack strongly object to going through the wall, John launches the table at the window instead. If Jack just burned through the wall and window, the table gets launched at the door. The table takes half of the damage done to whatever it hits, so if it's not MDC, bye bye table. If this doesn't substantially hurt the wall/window, the next round will be John trying to blow a hole in the vent cover.

Perception: 1d20+3 = 14
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 36
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

(( Rolls Carry Over))

Jack, you said you were talking to friends outside - can you ask them to blow out this window by tracking your radio signal or tell them our location by floor?


Jack responds to John's request, "Yea that's a good idea. Fire should be a good signal, where we are Wak should see it outside."

Over the radio Jack lets the others know, his plight, "Vocano here, to the Roughnecks. Your friend Gamblin, he's a flaming arse hole. He pulled a mind trick on Kia and now he is trying to kill us. I'm letting out a signal Flare, like the entire side of his compound. Appriciate the help. If I catch Gamblin and his neck Wiggly, I'm going to let him know not to mess with the gods or the Roughnecks. I would like to teach that other ship in the Harbor a lesson, leave these people and land alone."

Jack concentrates, "Xiucoatl, Quetzacoatl, your avatar, Jack here. We got a enemy ship here, I don't know, these Sploogies, but I'm told they imprison people for labor and food. I would like to free anyone onboard if they are there. Your guidance is always, appriciated. I would like to take the ship out but leave the slag here as a message. Any help would be welcome, I thank you. "
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 50

Conditions
:arrow: PPE: 151/171
:arrow: AoI: 0/70


Will looks at the head that lands at his feet. He picks it up by whatever hair it may have and stares it in the face. Then he looks to Mercedes. "You're always taking all the fun." He takes the head, punts it into the water and then goes to prepare the Yellowfish for departure.

When its ready, he sees Wak and Murdoc get on board. "That's four of us. Where the hell is everyone else? I put out a call on your stupid tech radio and everything."
Jack Killian wrote:"Vocano here, to the Roughnecks. Your friend Gamblin, he's a flaming arse hole. He pulled a mind trick on Kia and now he is trying to kill us. I'm letting out a signal Flare, like the entire side of his compound. Appriciate the help. If I catch Gamblin and his neck Wiggly, I'm going to let him know not to mess with the gods or the Roughnecks. I would like to teach that other ship in the Harbor a lesson, leave these people and land alone."

"Oh. Well, that explains that. I'll radio them back."
"Volcano, this is The Wanderer. We're at the Yellowfish and are sending help. Over."
Will turns to Wak. "You want me to go get em?" The smile on his face denotes his pleasure at the potential fight ahead.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 21
JiC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 72

Conditions: AoI from Will; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

As Wak sees Spylnncryth he blood runs cold then hot, He leans in like he wants to join in the fight against the monster. It is just an astral construct, it is just an astral construct! He says over and over to himself. As the minions are easily dispatched, I figured that might be their biggest fear, poor bastards. When they return he briefly checks whatever goo comes back with him for any useful items.

To Will, "And what are you going to do? Fight through a city of Sploog minions and Gamblin Troops to get to a sealed fortress? I know we are tough Will, but lets not be too crazy. I can use that spell I just used two more times today. That would help us get there, but damn." Wak considers and says over the radio, "If we lob a few missiles at that building can you guys get out? If you can, don't come to us, go straight to La Venta. We will meet you there." Wak awaits a response. "Lets get the sub moving we are going to need to activate the Super-Stealth Mode as soon as we launch missiles on the city. I am assuming we have no way to use the Lechuza Bruja" Wak smiles, "I don't think Max is going to get that NG contract with the city." What are we forgetting? "Spirits, Where is Flip Balboa!?"

He might have recognized his enemy when i saw him in that place of chaos. Wak thinks, Hey Illynncryth, you have anything handy that would help me destroy one of Splynncryth's motherships? Or at least a way to take down all of the forcefields? ANYTHING?"

Intelligence-- 1d100 = 60 / 68% (If Wak is missing anything?)

Wak finally looks over Murdoc, "Welcome back and what happened to you, well maybe save that for later?"
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 74

Murdoc gets in one last reply as Pete burns for La Venta, "Never worry about my confidence in you Pete. Either way, thanks for saving me."

Arriving back at the Yellowfin, Murdoc cracks his seal and pulls off his helmet. Anyone that knows him, will notice that he's a little different now. For one, he's about six inches taller that he used to be and he missing his juicer drug harness, though that and most of his other changes as concealed under his armor.He nods to Will, Mercedes and Wakiza, "Well, It's been a strange afternoon. Pete fixed me up and sent me on an errand. We don't have to worry about gathering up those things from that place anymore. That's all done and they're in Pete's hands now. He's headed to La Venta in the Lachuza Bruja, with the stuff and wants us to meet him there." He glances back toward Tampico, "Looks like things are getting pretty Sploogy in town. I take it that's why were getting prepped to go?"

When Jack's call comes in Murdoc looks between his other teammates that are prepping the Yellowfin, "Is everybody else on board or are we missing people?"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

PreviousNext

Return to The Roughnecks Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron