Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

(Rolls held over)

Murdoc wrote:"Is everybody else on board or are we missing people?"

"Yeah, all the new folks just radioed. They're stuck in that Splooghole of a city and Gamblin's playing mind tricks. You look different. Good job getting the things from the place." Will gives the merc a wink.

Wakiza wrote:"And what are you going to do? Fight through a city of Sploog minions and Gamblin Troops to get to a sealed fortress? I know we are tough Will, but lets not be too crazy. I can use that spell I just used two more times today. That would help us get there, but damn."


"We're not just tough, we're the goddamn Roughnecks. If it was you in there, you can be damned sure I'd be blasting in spells blazing. Those're 'Necks in there so we do what has to happen to get them back. But go ahead, fire some missiles if you think it'll be enough." Will takes his seat in the Yellowfish and starts pressing the buttons to warm it up for departure.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:13 pm

((Rolls Carry over))

Rocky listens to the Radio

William Summners
Volcano, this is The Wanderer. We're at the Yellowfish and are sending help. Over."


Wakiza
"If we lob a few missiles at that building can you guys get out? If you can, don't come to us, go straight to La Venta. We will meet you there."


Jack thinks before he responds, "Met two new friends here. I think we got enough. Draw bridge is up. Going to make it a little dicy to get out and to the vehicle. But once we do, I'll see if you some friends want to come with us. Oye if your friend in the sky is up he can help direct us?"
Last edited by Jack Killian on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 20;JIC d100: 1d100 = 30
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 16/80%

Lob only a FEW missiles? I'd rather see them ALL launched!
"We should nuke it from sea, just to be sure.", Mercedes suggests with an evil grin and a glint in her eyes.

Other than suggestions of nuclear annihilation, Mercedes contents herself with looking busy. Even if she isn't actually busy. If caught dawdling, she complains but goes to find something actually useful to do. For a few minutes. Until she gets bored and sneaks off somewhere isolated.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 15
JiC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 26

Conditions: AoI from Will; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak is approaching the missile controls when he realizes they don't have Flip. Spirits where is that idiot! Over the radio, "Roughnecks does anyone have eyes on Flip Balboa? Flip, is your radio on? Where in the spirit realm are you? Did someone say he was taken to the mothership?" He yells, "Freaking civilians, he is on his own for the moment!!"

He locks in a volley of 4 armor-piercing short-range missiles on the area where the transmission is coming from. Spending 1 EP point to do this right. He yells over the radio, "4 AP short-range missiles are coming your way. Take cover and then get to La Venta as soon as you can. We are going to have our hands full in a sec. Will, activate Super-Stealth Mode and the Protective energy field as soon as I launch. Gee, get us submerged and out of here quick. Get FFs up!"

Sensory Equipment-- 1d100 = 74 / 43%
Weapon Systems--1d100 = 39 / 53%

Spending an EP point on the strike!

Damage
2d6*10 = 60
2d6*10 = 60
2d6*10 = 20
2d6*10 = 60
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 20:12, July 19, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: Clear skies, Building height avg, 3 stories
TERRAIN: Urban/Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LOCATION : Tampico
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: 5 minutes


Neither Jack nor Wakiza receive replies from their respective benefactors. The Eye of Splynn has turned this way; perhaps no one wants to risk playing their hand.


The sub crew coordinates a missile strike with the prisoners. The volley strikes the platform on a level above the captives.

Jack creates a pillar of fire in the corner of the room where the window meets the wall of the side Kai is on. John hurls the steel table at the same spot and in conjunction they create a a massive hole to the outside (where the ocean waves crash 30' below) and the room next to them.

Through the roaring flames of John's inferno they can see that Kai is unconscious and strapped to gurney. There are 3 men in the room, not Gamblin soldiers but dressed in black armor with monstrous and demonic styling. One of them is holding a horrific wiggling creature over Kai's head.

Image

Suddenly, the entire platform is shook by another explosion! Above them they hear and feel a chain of continuous blasts and then followed by a continuous roar. Shrapnel starts tearing through the structure.
A massive metal plate flies through the next room and cuts anyone not lying in a gurney in half!

Jack senses a great and furious flame nearby. Sirens go off and emergency systems are engaged. It seems the refinery, the wells or both have been lit up in the missile strike. The platform has become a giant Roman Candle. They retrieve Kai and from that room they can access a gangway that runs the entire length of the platform taking them back to the landslide. The people they encounter are generally worried about other things.

The platform is already lowered by the time they arrive. Traffic goes both ways and they make the crossing unnoticed.

The Necks aboard the sub celebrate a direct strike, and then watch as it sets of a chain reaction that threatens to engulf the entire structure in flame. The sub goes stealth just in time as a group of 4 Splugorth Raiders are dispatched to engage them. A dozen or so smaller craft accompany them.
Image

The stealth systems appear to do the trick as the Splugorth net spreads in all directions at once without coming near them, but a return to Tampico is impossible without discovery.

John, Jack and Colt (with Kai) are back on land as the settlement of Tampico goes to hell. Everyone scrambles to contain the destruction threatening their livelihood. A pillar of fire and smoke looms overhead, No one is paying attention to the rookie 'Necks as they make their way to vehicle storage.

They arrive to find a Gamblin guard locking down the hangar containing the Romper Stomper and Colt's Robot Horse. The guards responsible for guarding Tampico's walls have not left their stations and the gate to the outside has been lowered. The nearest guards other than the one at the hangar are the 4 at the gate 300' from the hangar entrance. Another two are stationed on the wall 500' behind the hangar. All the guards are absorbed by the firework display illuminating the evening sky.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 14
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 94

As John passes through the room where Kai, the creature, and the dismembered dead bodies are, he grabs the creature and the largest upper half of a dead body/anything still attached to it with his power. "Guys, I don't know what this thing can do, but if I start acting weird, kill it, please."

We've got to find out what the hell this thing is. If it tries to get inside my head, I'll squeeze it to death, or drop it once we're outside. Hopefully fire guy and magic no-no here should be able to save me?

As soon as we're outside,he raises both the worm and the corpse up to about 150 feet in the air, so they'll draw less attention. If he can't get either the worm or the corpse, he doesn't go back for them. This is a 'grab and go' action.

Walking through the chaos, John is impressed with the flames and the efficiency of the Tampico response. Did Jack's friends do that? I hope we didn't cause this...

Once they reach the hangar, John shouts at the guard, "The Splugorth are attacking! They already snuck in and mind-controlled Gamblin with some kind of horrible worm monster attached to his neck! You've got to get your men together and save him! Somebody said they're working with the Coalition to take your operation over and split the profit! We're supposed to notify you and get our equipment out of here to help stop the fire!"

Almost entirely true. Take that, the Coalition!

Contingencies:
1. If Colt, Jack, Kai and John get their stuff back, John goes to La Venta, but keeping the corpse and the worm above the vehicle 150 feet up, the whole way.
2. If the worm tries to mind control him inside the Tampico base, he squeezes it to death as gently as possible to preserve the corpse for study. Once outside, the first move is to drop it from 150 feet, and then see what's left.
3. Hopefully Colt and Jack will support this story...
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 22
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14
JIC: 1d100 = 34

Jack goes to Kai’s side making sure he is alive. “I think he is OK, he may take some time to come out of what they gave him.” He quickly brings up his Force Field. “Take weapons and anything else, but be quick about it. We don’t have much time."

“We’ll use the gurney. See if we can wrap the wiggly up, might need it as proof of what they are doing here.”
Jack guides the others through the crowds of people and flames, quenching them when and if needed. He is glad that the fires are distracting others and the Kia on the gurney helps with the idea that they are rescuing someone who was injured from the disaster. “Crap they really did light up the compound. Hope they got Gamblin. We got no time to hunt his Bloody arse down.”

Once cleared of the platform, Jack keys the mic and calls out to the others, “Volcano to Roughnecks, we are all off the flaming platform. Getting ready to procure, rides and getting the bloody hell out of here. Good shooting guys, a great distraction. Do we need to bring anyone else out of here?”

When Jack gets closer to the hanger where the vehicles are he looks at the armor the guard at the hanger is wearing. He is trying to figure out how discreetly he can kill him if necessary. He looks around and notices the guards at the gate and behind the hanger are watching the fireworks.

Once they reach the hangar, John shouts at the guard, "The Splugorth are attacking! They already snuck in and mind-controlled Gamblin with some kind of horrible worm monster attached to his neck! You've got to get your men together and save him! Somebody said they're working with the Coalition to take your operation over and split the profit! We're supposed to notify you and get our equipment out of here to help stop the fire!"

Charm: 1d100 = 32 / 40%
Invoke trust: 1d100 = 75 / 30%
Streetwise: 1d100 = 2 / 49% Knowing what these guys will react to.

Jack tries to get the guard on his side by adding to the conversation, “Sploogies tried to do the same to this one here. The culling of the humans has begun! and they only humans remaining here will be food for the Sploogies.”

Jack leans in, “I bet you got orders to keep everyone in? Doesn’t make sense does it. Guards are supposed to stop those vampires from coming in. Now the Spoogies are trying to keep everyone bottled up. Those ships out there are slave raiders." If it looks like he isn't getting anywhere he will try to take the guard out quicky before the guard can raise the alarm.
Strike: 1d20+4 = 11
Damage: Karate Punch: 2d6 = 7

Jack swiftly ask with a worried look on his face. “You haven’t been drinking the liquor they have been giving out! Someone said that it a castration fluid. Keep drinking it for weeks and nads fall off. They collect them and send them back to Atlantis as delicacies.”

“You guys got a ride out of here? If not, you're welcome to ride on top. The gate needs to be open.You know those guys, you think you can help get the gate open?”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 91

Will hits the stealth and forcefield buttons, breathing a sigh of relief as they watch the Splugorth miss them with their dragnet. "Alright. We're safe for now. But how do we get our folks back? If we approach the island, these stealth fields might not hold up in person." Need to get to a ley line soon. If the Sploogs are gunning for us, we're gonna need as much magic power as I can stash. For the time being, Will sits and waits out the events.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 99

Read Sensory Equipment 55%+10% cyberlink=1d100 = 93
Weapon Systems 65%+10% cyberlink=1d100 = 65

"No clue where that smelly fucker is. The last time I saw him he was with you guys going to Gamblin's the first time. Who knows where he ran off to, but we're going to have to track him down. And here I was ready to leave Mexico behind.", Murdoc strips off and stows his armor as they are getting the sub underway then makes his way to the cockpit. Sliding into the gunner's seat he pulls a cable out of the console and jams it into a slot behind his right ear. "Now that's gonna take some getting use to."

Sitting at the weapons console, Murdoc monitors the Sploog vessels while he's plugged into the computer. Well, this isn't like the cyberjacking I've seen in the vids. I've just got better control, not mystical magical control over the computer code. Works for me! He grins and they slip away.

"Getting to La Venta should be easy. And I'm pretty sure Jack can make it out. Its not like he's fighting a mount of zombie parts. If not, well, I'd call that failing his Roughneck entry exam. Though I'm kinda interested in the guys he's got with him. I hope they aren't Gamblin plants." Crap I hope he makes it. We've been loosing to many Roughs lately and Pete didn't say if Maxwell was okay. Murdoc stares at his screens, "Balboa's a slippery puke. I'm sure he'll turn up. He's likely made his was out to La Venta somehow and is sexing up Wakiza's girl." Murdoc is a little put off at the sudden visual that forces itself into his head.

Crap, I don't normally BS this much. Damn Sploogs got me nervous. Murdoc lets out a deep sigh as the sub slips away from Tampico, and in a less jovial voice asks, "Um, so are we parking at Croc beach?"
Last edited by Murdoc on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:51 pm

(rolls held over)

"La Venta it is! Let's hope they've got what it takes." Will punches in a course for the city of The Sale.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:03 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 17
JiC: 1d20 = 18 1d100 = 80

Conditions: AoI from Will; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak winces a bit, Spirits didn't really mean to light the place up that much, but that is what they get for snatching up our people. Wak nods to Murdoc, "Exactly, if they can't get out of there with that kind of a distraction and then make to La Venta on their own . . . then they have no business being a Roughneck." Wak responds to 'Volcano' over comms, "Roger, get out of there and meet us down south as soon as you can. We are missing our contact, but he will have to survive on his own for now as I don't want you going back in there now." Wak smiles at Will, "True if that would have been you, Murdoc, or even Mercedes, we would have lit that place up even more, but we need to know what these newbies can do. And a little road trip to La Venta should suffice for now. I shouldn't have let them go in without me, I thought Kai could handle Gamblin."

Wak stays plugged into the weapons systems while they head south. "No, I would rather find another spot to dock other than Croc beach." Wak shakes his head and laughs.

Sensory Equipment-- 1d100 = 30 / 43%
Weapon Systems-- 1d100 = 40 / 53%


While they head south, "So . . . Murdoc, what in the spirit realm happened to you?"
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Colt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 22.
JIC: 1d20 = 7.

Colt stays back from the inferno and table-throw combination. He sees the people in the demonic-looking armor, hesitates, only to see them get cut in half by shrapnel. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Daaaamn. Well that solves THAT problem."

Seemingly being less helpful then the other two in their escape so far, he makes himself useful by gathering up what he can and pushing the gurney behind the two J's. He gives the two men a chance to talk their way past the guard but knows they are short on time. So if it seems like it's not going well, he will reach out with his mind and trigger his Bio-Manipulation power on the guard for the paralysis effect (unless Jack beats him to the punch as it were).

"We gotta go!"


Once/if he sees his robotic horse, his face will split in a grin for a few seconds. "Bandy! Glad to see you're in one piece still!"
Last edited by Colt on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 11;JIC d100: 1d100 = 33
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 49/80%

Mercedes does her best to "help". Mostly by avoiding touching anything as the sub pulls away from the Splugorth forces. She asks Wak with her most sweetest syrupy voice, "Good sir, is it possible for me to meditate and replenish my mental and magical energies?"

I wonder if anyone survived the missile strike?
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:44 pm

[rolls held]

Murdoc shrugs a bit when Wakiza asks him what happened, "As far as I can tell, my bio-comp started freaking out. Not sure if it was from damage or I just got a crappy unit. Either way, it doesn't matter now. Thirsty Pete took that all out. I'm guessing he dumped me in his dimensional pocket or something to detox. That was fun." He looks around at the others that might be present and shakes his head, "I don't recommend it." Looking back to Wak, he continues, "Whatever he did, my time isn't synching up for how long I was gone. It feels like its been months. After that he put me in some kinda VR simulator doing something like boot camp while he got me back into fighting shape. Now, well, I'm almost as fast as I used to be Juiced but I'm stronger and I'll prolly set every metal detector I pass through with the amount of cyber I have now." Murdoc looks up in thought, "Maybe. Pete wasn't real specific with what he put in. I mean I know the active systems I have control of but... could be ceramics, metals or plastics. Hell, it could be tinker toys for all I know." He lets out a slightly nervous chuckle at his joke. We trust Pete, right? Guess I have no choice now.

"Anyway," Murdoc continues, "The first field test of, Me, was a drop into the village with the bombs. I got in pretty easily. Might need to work on my lock picking skills or find a quieter way to bust in a door. I got the bombs tagged and Pete magic'd them away. Then I went for a run back to Tampico but I picked up a few tails and had a little fun with them before I got near the city and the guards finished off the ones that were left. No much happened since then 'cept a stroll through the Sploog infestation."
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Rolls as above

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

He says to Mercedes, "Yep meditate away at least until we arrive at La Venta."

Wak shakes his head, "Damn Murdoc! Well I can say I am glad you are through with juicing, that was just a slow way to commit suicide! So are you a borg? A Headhunter? A merc with a bunch of cyberware?" He considers the other information, So we have the bombs! "Good job, now we just have to strike one of the kingdoms."

He thinks, Illnnycryth, did you pick up my thoughts earlier about which bloodsucker kingdom to destroy?
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 4
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 13;JIC d100: 1d100 = 94
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 33/80%

"Thank you, oh mighty leader, sir.", Mercedes replies, doing her best to sound sincere. ((Invoke Trust: 1d100 = 49/30%))

How nice, I'd better find a quiet spot., she thinks, striding off to her room and shrugging out of her heavy armor, down to her robes. Mercedes sits on the floor, cross-legged and hands palm-up resting on her knees in silent meditation to first regain her mystical energies.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:18 pm

[Rolls Held]

Wakiza wrote:Wak shakes his head, "Damn Murdoc! Well I can say I am glad you are through with juicing, that was just a slow way to commit suicide! So are you a borg? A Headhunter? A merc with a bunch of cyberware?" He considers the other information, So we have the bombs! "Good job, now we just have to strike one of the kingdoms."


Murdoc keeps his eyes on the console, but his expression furrows some in thought, "Well, I don't look like some big damn robot. So, I guess you wouldn't call me a borg but the other two fit me well enough. Its not like there's some hard and fast rule set to pin me down to just one label." He lets the console's information flow into him through the cyberlink and keeps the location of the Sploog ships in check. "I'm thinking the VR boot camp was geared more toward headhunter training. Either way, my shelf life just got a whole lot longer. So I'm pretty pumped to be off the juice as well, though I'm not sure what kinda favors Thirsty Pete is gonna call in on me. Plus he's still got a hold of Maxwell." I guess at this point there's nothing we can do but trust the crazy old man.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Rolls as above

Wak just laughs at Mercedes' tone.

Wak nods to Murdoc, "Well I've met a few borgs that were normal-sized chaps, but headhunter training is more well rounded and therefore more useful. I don't know much about Pete other than he is a bad ass TW and we were supposed to meet him here. Those will probably be some big favors as those look to be pretty expensive upgrades. Are they TW items or pure tech?" Damn he has the XO? Wak laughs, "Well, if anyone can turn a situation around it'll be max. He'll probably turn Pete into an alcoholic in short order."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:23 am

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 20:18, July 19, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: Clear night skies, Building height avg, 3 stories
TERRAIN: Urban/Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LOCATION : Tampico
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: 60 seconds


Corrections wrote: When leaving the oil platform John grabbed both the worm-thing and the top half of the man in demonic armor. Without touching the worm, John carries both at a good distance from himself and the others using his mutant powers. He experiences no contact from the worm. Any experimentation reveals that the worm is supernaturally tough.



John wrote:"The Splugorth are attacking! They already snuck in and mind-controlled Gamblin with some kind of horrible worm monster attached to his neck! You've got to get your men together and save him! Somebody said they're working with the Coalition to take your operation over and split the profit! We're supposed to notify you and get our equipment out of here to help stop the fire!"


"Pfft, what you talkin' 'bout Willis?" the guard responds incredulously.


Jack wrote:“Sploogies tried to do the same to this one here. The culling of the humans has begun! and they only humans remaining here will be food for the Sploogies.”


The guard laughs, "Nah, the well just blew its top off again. Happens all the time!"

While the claim of Splugorth attack was not believed, the guard does not in any way consider him as a threat. He does however look suspiciously at the worm when/if you show it to him.

Jack wrote:Jack leans in, “I bet you got orders to keep everyone in? Doesn’t make sense does it. Guards are supposed to stop those vampires from coming in. Now the Spoogies are trying to keep everyone bottled up. Those ships out there are slave raiders."

"Man, nobody's keeping anyone here... But it's night time in Mexico, you guys got enough silver bullets to get where you're going? Whoa!!!... Another large explosion distracts the guard. "Oh shit, look whatever, I got no time for this..." He calls out on his radio, "Open up the gate boys! We got some night hunters!"

The three mercs are halfway through gate, Colt on his mount and the others in the Romper-Stomper.

Colt's sixth sense tingles a few moments before another alarm begins sounding, one that's even more loud and piercing than the various emergency sirens already blaring. Colt positions himself infront of the Romper-Stomper covering him from the gunner on the ramparts. Over loudspeakers on the wall, an angry Gamblin shouts,

"Lock down the city! Three Men and a Dog Boy. Terrorist bombers responsible for the attack! Capture at all cost, kill if necessary!"

A brief moment occurs where everyone processes the words booming from the P.A.. Colt has already started galloping.

The gunfire begins at roughly the same time Jack hits the pedal and avoids a blast to the face. The Romper-Stomper is strafed with rail-gun fire (-22 MDC) but for the most part they get away unscathed.

There is no immediate pursuit. You are 150 miles north of La Venta. It is dark but for the moonlight.

----------------------------------------------------

Wak wrote:Illnnycryth, did you pick up my thoughts earlier about which bloodsucker kingdom to destroy?


"No, communication to and from Tampico is now unwise. Stay the course. Blast Muluc to oblivion."

Between them Wak and Murdoc find a place to anchor the sub. More importantly they spot and avoid several Splugorth patrols. These patrols are of two types; either Kittani aircraft or submarines. Based on their travel patterns they appear they to be based from a command other than the Mothership at Tampico. The Gulf of Mexico is swarming with Atlanean naval forces.

Croc Beach is the only convenient place to reach the shore and the alternate landing requires that each Roughneck must pass a climb roll (-20%) or fall into the water (or fly). Otherwise the submariners enter La Venta unheeded. Miraculously, the party continues! Throngs of inebriated revelers crowd the streets and alleys making locating individuals difficult.

Note: The interior of the sub acts in the same way as a nexus when meditating for casters and psychics: (Will and Mercedes managed 1 hour)

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 82

Alright, the 'Necks make good their escape once again. Will sits crosslegged in his place on the ship, eyes closed, focusing on his internal energy and emptying his mind of all other thoughts except his personal mantra. I am the blade of the Brothers.

An hour or so later, he opens his eyes when he notices the slowing down of the Yellowfin. "We here?" He takes a look at the viewscreen and recognizes their landing location. "Really? We didn't learn our lesson the first time? No matter, did we escape the Splugorth search parties?" Assuming an affirmative answer to the question, he nods and helps out however he can with the landing/docking process. When the rest of the squad heads off back to La Venta/the party, William says "Hey, don't wait up for me. I've got some magic stuff to do on board here." Time to boost our magic.

With everyone gone, he heads to the PPE Battery and takes a seat next to it. Will begins to absorb the energies of the PPE Battery into his own reserves, spending between eight and nine minutes until he feels he has reached his limit.
Math
  • Can absorb 10 PPE per melee round/40 PPE per minute.
  • Will's PPE is 171. He can store up to 3 times his max for 60 minutes (1 minute/PE*2 from Ring of Elder).
  • 171x3=513
  • 513-171=342 needed to absorb to get to max.
  • 342 PPE/40 PPE per minute=8.55 minutes to absorb max PPE from battery.


Once he's at his limit, he moves on to the next step. "Alright, I haven't done this except with Pete. So here goes nothing. Kule av magi!" Will casts the enchantment for the spell Energy Sphere (-60 PPE). When the 9" diameter blue energy ball appears, Will continues to pump the recently absorbed PPE into the Energy Sphere, his Ring of Elder greatly increasing the effectiveness of his energies (-350 PPE/Energy Sphere at 700 PPE). "Thank you Brothers for this immense knowledge."

Once he's done (twenty minutes or so), he exits the Yellowfin, activates Empress and gallops up the side of the cliff and into La Venta. (Climb: 1d100 = 50/95%)

Conditions
Energy Sphere
  • PPE: 700/700
  • Duration: 28/28 Days
PPE: 103/171
Yellowfin PPE: 158/500
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 17
JIC d20: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 94

Jack is ready to leave Tampico behind. This has been nothing but a fall into a Tasmanian Devil’s den. He gets Kai up into the romper and makes sure he is secured along with the other items they grabbed.

Assuming John is in with me. “Get ready for anything.”

He is half way through the gate when he hears over the loud speakers from outside.
"Lock down the city! Three Men and a Dog Boy. Terrorist bombers responsible for the attack! Capture at all cost, kill if necessary!"


He then guns the Romper tearing up the ground under him, and sending dust and gravel through the open gate behind him. “Bloody friggin Dingo bait, move it, move it.” Over the radio Jack speaks, “Volcano here, we are clear of the gates get a move on. We need to make it to Tampico before dark if possible or find a place to hold up.” “Dang they hit us a couple of times. No real damage it sounds like.”

Jack concentrates on moving away from the area, and putting as much distance between him and Tampico. “Need to make it to La Venta. Going to be cutting it close.”

Jack will try to keep the speed up, Max is 100 Cruise 60, whichever is safe. He will follow Colt and his horse and use his lights to help light the way for Colt on his robot horse. If we think we can’t make it we will try to find a safe place to hold up, waterfall, stream or an island. Jack tries to recall a place that they might have passed heading up here.

Truck 1d100 = 69 / 69 if failed slows down to 60

Jack speaks to John, “John, In the back I have a crossbow, load it up with wooden stakes, both barrels. We also have can water, get them out we might need it if they hit us. OH, I do have bars of silver, but don’t want to waste them unless we have to.”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 am

John is tired of people disbelieving him when he's trying save them, even after showing them a creepy worm. "Okay, whatever, just remember what I showed you and told you. You'll find out soon enough. Tell your friends about our crazy accusations." I hope they figure out how to handle Gamblin themselves. We don't want the Splugorth getting a foothold here.

John drops the corpse into the bed of the Romper-Stomper (or cargo area) and jumps in with Jack. "Hey, do you have some kind of mega-container for this worm? If not, I'm gonna have to fly it like a kite down to La Venta."

If there is a container for the worm, John maneuvers it inside, otherwise it's 150 feet up our whole way to the meet in La Venta. "Jack, do you think it would scare people off if we had a half-body ghost chasing us? And do you think we can drive on the beach after we go 50 miles or will the Splugorth still be patrolling that?"

John then puts on the Naruni helmet and flips on the passive nightvision feature, keeping watch for trouble on the trip down, but hoping nothing happens.

Conditions: John shifts to +1 Foot Tall as he gets in the vehicle.

Contingencies: If we're waylaid and attacked by, like, 50 vampires, John jumps out of the vehicle, grows to 70 feet, grabs the Romper-Stomper, Colt and his Horse, and runs at full speed (220 mph) down the beach to La Venta.

Perception: 1d20+3 = 8
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 36
Last edited by John Altfeld on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 am

((Rolls Carry Over))

Responding to John, "Yea clear the locker out, put the worm and the body in there."

When John mention the beach Jack hesitates before answering, "I hate to go off road when were makeing good time here La Venta is like one hour or so away at top speed. If we go off roading and head toward the beach, we have to slow down. Cutting through the jungle then it makes even Longer. If attacked we press on full speed ahead try to clear a path. Hey can you like fill in any pothole or become a ramp, that migh help if we need it."
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:49 am

((Rolls Carry Over))

John puts the worm and body in the locker, carefully transferring Jack's gear elsewhere in the vehicle.

"I see your point about the beach and just making a run for it. I don't know how fast vamps can run, but most things can't catch a full-speed car." John thinks for a minute about what he can do to clear the road. "I could probably figure something out to get us over any obstacles, but it would be hard to do it at-speed. Something as heavy as your truck I can't just fly around. Clearing other things from the road would be easier. I can't really control dirt, so can't fill in potholes except with my own body, which is a possibility. A weird one, but still possible. Do you know how much this thing weighs?"

I can't imagine it's heavier than I can lift at full size, but no need to show my hand to these strangers yet. They could be spies or worse - Coalition sympathizers.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:41 am

(Rolls Carry Over))

Jack thinks for Johns questions about the weight, “About 7,000 Kilos. (15,000 LBS)”

“As for other things. The Vamps or someone else, might try to drop a tree across our path, I should be able to turn that into ash in a second. they have to be fast, to get a plan though. The electric engine don't make much noise.”

Over the radio, “Colt if you see anything strange up ahead give us a warning and drop back to us. You set the pace if we keep up 100 well be there in about an hour. The big lights are on there just so you see things at your sides.”

After clear of Tampico Jack radios the rest of The Roughnecks, "Volcano to Roughnecks we are clear, don't answer, we are heading for the beaches like we came in on." To John, " Not sure they will get it. That may be sent everyone to the beach areas, might have pulled the ships closer too to give them a chance."
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Colt » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 22
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 9

The guard don't try to stop them, though he seems to do his best to try and convince them that everything is fine, normal and just dandy. Colt finds that very strange indeed. He shakes his head and mounts his horse, giving it a pat on the side of the neck as they began to ride out. Despite the fact that it's a robot horse, Colt insists on treating it as if it were a person just like anyone else, just like he would a real live horse. Hell, he would prefer a real living horse except that in the current state of the world, a real horse is more of a liability than a help: too many things to eat it, not as fast as other vehicles, etc.

He leans down over the horse a bit and urges it faster as his sixth sense gave him a warning. The alarms sound soon after that and he races in to the night out of the town with his comrades right behind him. When the gunfire starts, he's actually a bit grateful that the Romper is behind him, as it takes almost all of the incoming fire directed their way. His lips quirk in a slight smile.

Blissfully unaware of the conversation that has been going on inside the Romper, Colt turns his head slightly when Jack radios him. He frowns slightly and then chuckles. "Of course. Why wouldn't I warn ya of danger ahead? That'd be mighty foolish since yer watchin' my back!" However, he nod nevertheless and keeps his horse running at it's best pace. He might get tired, but Bandy never would...at least not til his 'batteries' ran out or the robotic horse broke down. "Roger that."

He enjoys the ride. He loves riding horseback and full-out galloping. It's as close as he comes to flying and being free usually. A wild smile sits on his face, his eyes narrowed to better see.
Colt
Colt
RCC/OCC: Psi-Stalker Psi-Nullifier
P.P.E.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 123/125
H.P.: 12/12
S.D.C.: 40/40
M.D.C.: (Conditional)

M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30

Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +4

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy; Sense Supernatural; Psi-Nullification & Interference; Null Void
User avatar
Colt
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 11
JiC: 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 52

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

If they hear the comms from Volcano, Wak says, "See they are just fine, they will likely make it here without issue."

Back to Illynncryth, As I stated earlier, killing Muluc will make it worse for the humans here as it will stabilize the other kingdoms. The Muluc are bloodthirsty and careless, so they create strife between the kingdoms and cause others to learn more about the vampire infestation here. This keeps the pressure on the vamps. Killing Muluc will relieve that pressure. We should take out one of the others. That would likely increase the infighting and may even bring Splynncryth here.

Wak ponders a bit, Damn that is a ton of Sploog activity, wonder if they are searching for their missing comrade . . . as in the ones we blew up?

Once they find a safe spot to land he thinks, Hopefully, that croc god knows we aren't here to defile this land!!

Once off the ship, Wak flies to La Venta and looks for either Mana’Koa and Pete, He looks to Murdoc and Will, "Damn they are still partying!!"

Pilot: Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes:-- 1d100 = 8 / 94%
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 13

Pilot: Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocketbikes 98%=1d100 = 10

With the submarine anchored, Murdoc unplugs from the console and grins back at Wakiza, "As far as I know its all tech. As far as the catch goes, well, I am still alive and not some shriveled worthless mess." He gives one last shrug, as if to say, 'Its too late to do anything about it now.'

When the call comes in from Jack, Murdoc nods to Wakiza's comment, then says, "I guess I'll take my flying wing out, just in case Jack and his strays need an escort into town." Making his way back to his gear, he gets kitted out and goes to the sub's cargo bay, where he hauls out his flying wing.

Before taking off to La Venta, Murdoc looks around to the once again deserted beach, "We're far enough out and have no intent to stay. Who knows, maybe King Croc is psychic."

Arriving in La Venta, Murdoc shakes his head at Wakiza's comment, "Crazy, but it is a once in a lifetime celebration." He grins at the shear magnitude of the party though, then says, "Let me see if I can raise Pete."

Clicking on his cyber radio, Murdoc calls out on the channel he last received Pete on, "Pete, Most of us have made La Venta. We've still got a guy coming in from Tampico with some scraps in tow. If you're still in the Lechuza Bruja, would you mind keeping an eye out for them? Give them a hand if they get into trouble?"
Last edited by Murdoc on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 16
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 6;JIC d100: 1d100 = 97
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 99/80%

"Say now, you gentlemen do not need little old me, do you?", Mercedes asks over the radio, taking a brief break from her meditations. Not that I particularly care.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm

((Rolls Held Over))

Mercedes wrote:"Say now, you gentlemen do not need little old me, do you?", Mercedes asks over the radio, taking a brief break from her meditations. Not that I particularly care.


"Actually, Mercedes I could use you in the engine room of the Yellowfish for a moment." When she arrives, Will chooses her as the recipient of his Energy Sphere. "New magic I learned. This ball holds a LOT of magical energy in it. Use it to power your spells, your weapons, whatever you need. We're going to need it if we are to war against vampires. This should last almost a month." Once that's done, he'll head to La Venta to party.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 15;JIC d100: 1d100 = 75
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 91/80% (fail)

Mercedes slowly and gracefully struts to the Yellowfish's engine room to meet Will.

"Admit it, you just wanted to hand over your...spheres to me, William.", Mercedes smiles devilishly. She delicately takes the gift and tucks it into a pouch on her utility belt. I wonder what brought this on. Better than a beating, I suppose.

Realizing that maybe, just maybe, Will likes her, Mercedes responds genuinely with gratitude. Even so, she can't help but try to be manipulative and gives William a certain "look". ((Seduction 1d100 = 34/45%; pass))
"I...uh...thank you William."
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 00:18, July 20, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm evening
VISIBILITY: Clear night skies, Building height avg, 3 stories
TERRAIN: Coastal Valley, verdant and lush
LOCATION : La Venta
LEY LINE: Nexus
TIME PASSED: Several hourse


Dodskrigaren

Dodskrigaren's first taste of freedom was short. Almost immediately he was recaptured and taken back into captivity. He was brought to the coast and boarded a Splugorth Mothership waiting there.
On the ship Dods went through psychic and psionic reconditioning to ensure his loyalty. Much too similar to Mind Control, the stress of the procedure caused a psychotic break; when Dods came to, he found that he was free of Splugorth Influence. Prudence however dictated that Dods continue to act as if he was under their control.

They were brought to a place in Mexico, Tampico. Their task is to provide security and present a more 'human' face of the Splugorth. Dods bides his time and waits for the right moment to escape again.

When the Oil platform that is the heart of the town explodes in fire, Dods recognizes his opportunity. From his position on the outer wall he's in perfect position to hop over and make a break for it on foot.

But when the crazy spots a bizarre vehicle bust through the gate, he decides to hitch a ride.

Dodskrigaren leaps onto the roof of the Romper-Stomper at the same time it takes fire from the guard, the sound of his landing disguised by railgun fire.

Road Warriors

At maximum speed Jack's truck and Colt's horse out pace any vampire pursuers. Which is the only thing that keeps them from being overrun by the ever growing mob of wild vampires behind them.

The ride was not smooth. At one point, Jack narrowly avoids hit a massive outcrop and flipping his rig. Colt also needed a lot of luck to maintain speed and stay on his mount.

When they arrive at the entrance to La Venta, which is shrouded by an illusion, they must exit the vehicle and declare their peaceful intentions in order to enter. At this point a guard points out their is a fourth person with them.

At this moment Dodskirgaren pokes his over the edge of the Romper's roof, all four men stare at one another.

La Venta Crew

Wakiza wrote:As I stated earlier, killing Muluc will make it worse for the humans here as it will stabilize the other kingdoms. The Muluc are bloodthirsty and careless, so they create strife between the kingdoms and cause others to learn more about the vampire infestation here. This keeps the pressure on the vamps. Killing Muluc will relieve that pressure. We should take out one of the others. That would likely increase the infighting and may even bring Splynncryth here.


"You are stating the obvious. The vacuum you speak of is essential to my plan. This is war, some collateral damage is to be expected. If you need something to motivate your comrades then I will increase the reward. I will pay 667 lbs of silver up front. You will find it on the Beach below La Venta at dawn tomorrow. Trust me. Stay the course."

Murdoc wrote: "Pete, Most of us have made La Venta. We've still got a guy coming in from Tampico with some scraps in tow. If you're still in the Lechuza Bruja, would you mind keeping an eye out for them? Give them a hand if they get into trouble?"


"No time for that son, turns out we've got more than we bargained for... I forgot all I had stored in there. We need to gather pronto in the Garage. I need to show your crew something."

Conversations and actions happen as intended.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Dodskrigaren » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 1d20+2 = 20
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 17 /d100 1d100 = 23

Realizing it is time to try to be social, Dodskrigaren runs through a mental checklist of things Chomper and Dunkel told him to do in these situations, while also running through a checklist of his available weapons and ammo, and surveying what cover is in the area.

Okay, step 1, don't be too aggressive, state your peaceful intentions

"I am not going to hurt you!!! But I am not going back!!!!"

Step two, smile, set people at ease, reassure them you actions are not to be taken as hostile

A large, slightly savage, slightly bloodthirsty, slightly creepy smile begins to form on Dodskrigaren's face, as if he is trying to do something very unfamiliar and foreign.

Wait patiently for them to respond, be prepared for hostility, but expect them to recognize your willingness to talk as a positive sign considering your obvious lethality. Not sure what that last means but Chomps is my friend. He wouldn't steer me wrong.

He begins to fidget slightly with his hands, trying to keep his hands from instinctively straying to his weapons.

Yep, this will go well. I can do this. This is gonna be GREAT.
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 99/99

NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Arms – 20/20 Right 20/20 Left
• Legs – 11/11 Right 11/11 Left
• Main Body – 32/32

NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle

• Range: 2000’
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per single shot
• Payload: 8/8 rounds (NE-003PC)

Forearm Grenade Launcher

• Range: 600'
• Rate of Fire: 1, 2, or 3
• Payload: 3 Grenades, current mix 1 NG Smoke, 1 NG Plasma, 1 NE High Explosive
• Notes: Voice Activated
User avatar
Dodskrigaren
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 am

John looks at the unfamiliar Crazy who just hopped off the roof of the Romper-Stomper and shrugs. "He didn't come with us." He then turns to Jack, "Is he one of your guys?

You never know what's going on with a Crazy... poor little guy.

Entirely unconcerned, John then turns back to the guard and says "Are we allowed in? There were a whole pack of vampires chasing us last time I checked and I'd like to know whether I need to be worried about that still. I don't know who this guy is," pointing at Dod, "If he bugged out of Tampico, he's smart. They're being infested by Splugorth. If you need to hold him, or whatever, that's your lookout, but I'd like to get a drink and I'm guessing my friends would, too."

Contingencies: If Jack says that Dod is his friend, John instead comments "He's another guy who had to bug out of Tampico ahead of a Splugorth takeover. If you need to question us, go ahead, but I'd like to get a drink... etc."

Perception: 1d20+3 = 4
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 71
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Wakiza » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 25
JiC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 53

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak internally nods as he listens to Illynncryth, I'll see what I can do! Wonder if the vacuum left will bring Spynncryth's forces further into the region? Starting a war with the remaining vamps? Could be.

He telepathically contacts Murdoc and Will, "Sorry for the intrusion gentlemen, but my contact is willing to drop off 667 pounds of silver at the beach tomorrow if we still agree to take out the Muluc Intel. I suggest we find some way to include that in our plans, regardless of what else we agree to take out. What do you think? My contacts main focus is dealing with Splynncryth and his ilk. The vacuum of power left after Muluc is dealt with will assist him with that."

Wak will follow Murdoc to the garage, still looking to spot the Lemurian Mana’Koa.
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 9
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14
JIC: 1d100 = 51

Jack approaches La Venta. “Kola Farts, it is dark. Need to get ready for questioning, and any stray Vamps that are coming. This is going to be a tight one.”

Over the radio Jack speaks, [b]“Volcano here, Roughnecks we are nearly at the wall. Vamps have been on us like Dingos on a three-legged lamb with barbecue sauce on it. Tell the security that we will be there.” [/b]

When he arrives outside the wall at La Venta he speaks to the others, “We got to prove we are not Vamps and We might have to fight off the vamps, grab some can water them frag grenades. The frags won’t stop them but if you can place them in a tree limb and you might send splinters out.” He quickly gets out of the cab and carries his crossbow ready.

When the forth member of the group appears Jack thinks, “Oh brother we got a limp shimp with us. Got to prove he isn’t a vamp.”

John looks at the unfamiliar Crazy who just hopped off the roof of the Romper-Stomper and shrugs. "He didn't come with us." He then turns to Jack, "Is he one of your guys?


Jack responds, “No he isn’t one of ours, not yet.” Jack listens to John continue, “Damn this is taking too long.”

“Hey you up on the roof, going to toss you a can of water, open it and spill it on you in plain sight of the guard. prove your no vamp.”

Jack screams up to the guards, "I’m one of the five that went out to stop the croc god from getting to La Venta. I got me a can of water here and I’ll dump it on me and my friends to prove we are no vamps. But get that door open quickly, so we can get in.” Jack proceeds to dump the can of water on the others and himself.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:18 am

Oh, they're worried we're vamps?

John pulls out his canteen and dumps it on his head. Then he pulls his steel cross out from under his shirt and holds it to his face.

"Can we come in now? Don't you guys have a mister or something to test people yourselves?"
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Dodskrigaren » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm

(Rolls carry over)

Catching the can of water in his left hand, Dods looks at everyone like they a little insane. Then he shrugs, pops open the water, drinks about half of it, and then pours the rest over his head. "Hanging on to this thing was thirsty work. Thanks for the water. See, I'm human...I think"

These people have some issues. I mean, wouldn't a psychic be a better way to test. That is what always happened at the arenas when they wanted to make sure everyone was mortal. Like that one fight...

The arena Slaver Hngarth was taking them to was underground this time. The old stonework smelled faintly of mold and stale water, and the air had a slightly stale taste to it. At the check in, the arena guards were using a plain steel knife to make a small cut on each gladiators upper arm. The one who was in charge looked at Hngarth and smiled. "Hngarth, good to see you again. I hope last time didn't turn you off from betting with me again. Oh, some interesting rules for tonight's fights. Only mortals, and to only to incapacitate, no knockout. Killing the opponent will be considered a forfeit, at the cost of the fighters own life."

Hngarth grunted at the news, gave a toothy smile of his own, "Oh, of course I will still gamble Fnarf. I have the perfect slave for a match like this. We call him Dodskrigaren. Slave, go get checked in, and remember, lose, and you become dinner for the Master and his court." He roughly pushed Dodskrigaren forward, and then began to roughly begin choosing other slaves to fight. Fnarf made a quick cut on Dodskrigaren's upper arm, and then handed him over to one of the arena slaves to get him ready to fight.

Dodskrigaren felt odd, instead of his normal gladiatorial outfit, he had a simple loincloth, and his skin was oiled up. Every scar he had ever earned was on display right now, and he felt a brutal sense of pride at his ability to survive. He looked over to the slave leading him to the arena, a rather attractive woman, and decided maybe she would be impressed and reward him with her attention after he won. "This will be my forty-second fight. So far my master has not been able to get me killed so he may feast upon my entrails." He was a little disappointed when the impressed look upon her face turned quickly to revulsion. He wondered what he had said wrong, but then gave it up. Fighting was so much simpler than dealing with people. Perhaps the master would give him a slave girl to enjoy after he won tonight.

As he was brought out into the waiting area by the arena, he could smell the coppery tinge of blood in the air, mixing with the other smells. A loud scream announced someone being put into excruciating pain, and the loud roar of the crowd let him know the guests were being entertained. As his eyes adjusted to the alternately dark and bright areas, he could see two gladiators in the pit, both with what looked like a broken arm, and elf with ribs poking through his chest. The elf's opponent, an orc, took advantage of the elf faltering for a moment and quickly grabbed one of the elf's legs, dropped him to the ground and broke it. The elf screamed with pain, and quickly submitted, unable to continue. A pair of ogres came forward, picked up the elf, and carried him to a table. Dodskrigaren noticed several of his masters peers sitting around the table, and when the elf was placed on it, one quickly cast a spell, and they began to peel pieces of the elf off and eat them.

Oh, I wonder if that is what is going on here. I mean, vampires like blood, they need it from mortals. Maybe they cannot sense other vampires, and they took over this town and want to make sure they know who is food and who isn't.


Looking at the guard, Dods practically screams out "How do we know you aren't a vampire, just looking for a new meal!!! Wouldn't town guards have a psychic to make sure about visitors!!!!!"
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 99/99

NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Arms – 20/20 Right 20/20 Left
• Legs – 11/11 Right 11/11 Left
• Main Body – 32/32

NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle

• Range: 2000’
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per single shot
• Payload: 8/8 rounds (NE-003PC)

Forearm Grenade Launcher

• Range: 600'
• Rate of Fire: 1, 2, or 3
• Payload: 3 Grenades, current mix 1 NG Smoke, 1 NG Plasma, 1 NE High Explosive
• Notes: Voice Activated
User avatar
Dodskrigaren
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 pm

((Rolls Carry Over))

Jack looks at the Crazy, "My that mates got a few loose screws. Hope he don't blow it." "Hey Roof Top, don't mess with the guard mate. We is out here and need to be in there." Jack points out the wall.

Jack turns toward the guard, "See he's Crazy, not a Vamp. Also if you got a sprinkler system, now would be a good time to turn it on. Better yet a good thunderstorm be a great way of clearing out a few ot the vamps." "That new guy is crazy like a platypus full of torpedo juice and an iguna caught up it's tail. These other guys ain't half bad. Got ta keep my eyes on them."
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:10 am

John stares at the newcomer.

I've seen plenty of crazies in Kingsdale, but they were afraid of spiders, or hated the color red, or they had to wash their hands 13 times, or you didn't sneak up on them. The worst ones had multiple personalities. This guy's either been implanted for so long that he's completely around the bend, got brain damaged during implanting, or was mentally disabled to start with. And what was with that weird 10 seconds where he just stared into space before freaking out about vampires?

He then turns back to the gate guards, while keeping one eye on the raving lunatic. "Again, to be clear, we don't know this guy and haven't seen him before. He doesn't seem to be a vampire. He DOES seem to be having some kind of mental breakdown."
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Dodskrigaren » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

Upon hearing what John says he grins. "I am not having a mental breakdown, those are only every other Tuesday and it is not Tuesday. Um, is it?"

Apparently having lost interest in the standoffish nature of things, he begins counting on his fingers and mumbling under his breath. After about 10 seconds he grins broadly, pumps his fist in a classic sign of victory, and looks at John.

"Yep, see, by the Splynn calendar YESTERDAY was the second Tuesday of the month, so I can't be having a breakdown, because this would be Wednesday."

It is like these guys don't know the Rules or anything. Geez. Chomps said it would be different, but cmon. The Rules are the Rules. Everyone knows that.

Realizing they are still outside the gate, he turns to the gate guard "Uh, can we get in or something, it is kind of weird standing out here like this."
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 99/99

NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Arms – 20/20 Right 20/20 Left
• Legs – 11/11 Right 11/11 Left
• Main Body – 32/32

NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle

• Range: 2000’
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per single shot
• Payload: 8/8 rounds (NE-003PC)

Forearm Grenade Launcher

• Range: 600'
• Rate of Fire: 1, 2, or 3
• Payload: 3 Grenades, current mix 1 NG Smoke, 1 NG Plasma, 1 NE High Explosive
• Notes: Voice Activated
User avatar
Dodskrigaren
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:52 am

Percep: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 48

Murdoc nods to himself as he receives a reply from Thirsty Pete over his cyber-radio, "Roger that. I'll round up the others and meet you there."

Switching frequencies to the team channel, Murdoc radios, "Roughnecks, form up inside the entrance to La Venta. Looks like I found some extra stuff when I retrieved the bomb for Thirsty Pete. He wants to meet and show us something."

Fearless Leader wrote:He telepathically contacts Murdoc and Will, "Sorry for the intrusion gentlemen, but my contact is willing to drop off 667 pounds of silver at the beach tomorrow if we still agree to take out the Muluc Intel. I suggest we find some way to include that in our plans, regardless of what else we agree to take out. What do you think? My contacts main focus is dealing with Splynncryth and his ilk. The vacuum of power left after Muluc is dealt with will assist him with that."


Turning to Wakiza, Murdoc gives a low whistle, "Now that is something to consider. But yeah, if we can stir up more shit here it may turn out for the better. If we have the resources maybe we can hit the target Camaztoz suggested as well." He gives a shrug to that idea, "I'm gonna go out the entrance and round up Jack and his scraps. Maybe we can take them on as some extra help?"

Arriving at the entrance to La Venta, Murdoc looks at the odd collection of characters gathered there and after a moment of inspection, he quirks an eye brow and says, "Jack, what's up with the wet T-shirt contest? All you need to do is declare to the city guard that you aren't up to no good. He'll do his voodoo or whatever and grant you admittance."

Taking another look at the new arrivals, Murdoc notices that Jack is standing with Colt and John while Dod's up on top of the Romper. Okay, Jack said he had two stragglers. Who's this third guy? He gives Jack another look as he waggles a a finger between Colt and John as if saying, 'these are the two you brought from Tampico?'

Looking back up to Dod, Murdoc says, "Dude. I don't know who you are. But you aren't a Vamp. Not with those tin cans sticking out of your head, you aren't. Why don't you come on down and we'll go inside and get all this crap straightened out." He waves an arm, motioning for Dod to join them.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby William Summers » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:45 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 38

Will walks around La Venta, enjoying the surroundings and the people. What a unique place. So much different than the brick and magic that I'm used to. And way different than MercTown. I think I like it here. A man could learn to relax in a place like this.

Murdoc wrote:"Roughnecks, form up inside the entrance to La Venta. Looks like I found some extra stuff when I retrieved the bomb for Thirsty Pete. He wants to meet and show us something."

Relaxing time is over. He walks toward the entrance to La Venta, meeting up with Wak and Murdoc along the way.

Sir Blackhoof wrote:He telepathically contacts Murdoc and Will, "Sorry for the intrusion gentlemen, but my contact is willing to drop off 667 pounds of silver at the beach tomorrow if we still agree to take out the Muluc Intel. I suggest we find some way to include that in our plans, regardless of what else we agree to take out. What do you think? My contacts main focus is dealing with Splynncryth and his ilk. The vacuum of power left after Muluc is dealt with will assist him with that."


Not being a telepath himself, Will is unsure of how to respond. Can you hear me? Am I thinking hard enough? For 667 pounds of silver, we should definitely take out the Muluc. This has been a lovely trip and all, but we're here to do a job and get paid. If we can get paid some more, then let's do that. Added bonus if Splynncryth takes a hit.

Will waits inside while Murdoc goes out to deal with Jack and crew. Turning to Wakiza, he says "Blackhoof, you wouldn't believe the baubles I picked up in Tampico. It's a damn shame we can never go back, because there were some valuable items that we could have used. Let's see, I've got an Amulet that lets me See the Invisible, a Nightvision ring and a ring to protect me from the Undead. Almost necessary out here. It cancels out the vamp's mind control tricks as well. Next port, I'll have to check for some stuff for the crew. Anything in particular you might want?"
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Dodskrigaren » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:30 pm

With a grin, Dods jumps off the Romper Stomper, doing a flip midair and lands just out of arms reach of Murdoc with a flourish. He looks around like there should be applause then shrugs. He reaches back into his pack, rustles around a moment, then pulls out a protein bar and a red packet. He peels part of the protein bar open and squirts the packet on and takes a bite.

Okay, this guy seems like he knows what is what, I am sure he is the guy I need to get on my side

"Hi, I'm Dodskrigaren, gladiator, warrior, killer, on occasion I can even manage to bandage someone up. Nope, definatly not a vampire, although I have killed one or two. Why thank you for noticing my cans, I use polish on them daily.You like the kind of guy who pays people like me chips...wait, credits for work. You hiring? Oh, how rude of me, want a protein bar and some hot sauce, it is really good."

With that he smiles, a little more normal and slightly less psychotic than last time, although it is painfully apparent the look is foreign to him.

Yep, okay, didn't threaten him, did not offer anything I cannot back up. Yeah. Okay, doing what Dunkel said about being a merc
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 99/99

NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Arms – 20/20 Right 20/20 Left
• Legs – 11/11 Right 11/11 Left
• Main Body – 32/32

NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle

• Range: 2000’
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per single shot
• Payload: 8/8 rounds (NE-003PC)

Forearm Grenade Launcher

• Range: 600'
• Rate of Fire: 1, 2, or 3
• Payload: 3 Grenades, current mix 1 NG Smoke, 1 NG Plasma, 1 NE High Explosive
• Notes: Voice Activated
User avatar
Dodskrigaren
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:36 pm

((Carry Over Rolls))

John looks with relief at the new people as they arrive. These must be Jack's team. They seem as competent as him, thank... the blue radiation? Safety here we come!

To Jack, he says - "I presume these are your guys?"

Contingencies: If/When Jack confirms, John goes over to the truck and pulls the worm and corpse-piece out with his Force Manipulation, then moves them out so that they're at least 10 feet from anyone (if possible). "Don't want to get any more nastiness in your ride than we have to. And these uglies need to be examined, I'm sure." Turning to the other Roughnecks, he introduces himself, waving a hand across in front of his chest. "Hi, I'm John and I'm doing a break year down here in Mexico.If you guys show me a bar, I'm buying."
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 = 15
JIC: 1d100 = 23

"Jack, what's up with the wet T-shirt contest? All you need to do is declare to the city guard that you aren't up to no good. He'll do his voodoo or whatever and grant you admittance."


“Nice to see you too Murdoc, we had two new people and then a stowaway showed up.”


Jack sees Dod do his stunt. "Show Off" And to Murdoc, “We need to take the Romper in. Kai is out like croc after eating an entire water buffalo. We need to get some help for him.”

When John speaks Jack answers, “Yea one of them now your people if you care to join.”

Jack gets in and will drive the Romper into the entrance where he help get Kai out and the other stuff as well.
“Guys this is John and Colt and there is Dod. I think they be a good part of our team and they did help in the escape from Tampico.”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Mercedes » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 8;JIC d100: 1d100 = 88
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 11/80%

Oh, you gotta be kidding., Mercedes thinks upon hearing Murdoc's radio message.
Still, she straps her armor and weapons back on and hurries to join the pest of the group. Yeah, pests.

"You rang?", she says sweetly upon arriving. Of course, being heavily armed and armored more than offsets her apparent demeanor.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Murdoc » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:50 pm

[rolls held]

Murdoc lets out a chuckle as Dods lands, introduces himself and offers up a protein bar with hot sauce, "I'm good my friend. And yes, we pay for merc work. We got a hum dinger of a job on the line too. We're gonna need all the hands we can get. We'll be going up against the vamps, their pets and maybe the Sploogs and their minions. If that sounds like something any of you would be willing to go in on, I'll take you in and you can talk with our... er, field commander." He gives himself a little nod as he decides the job title he just gave to Wakiza sounds close enough.

Murdoc looks over at John and Colt, "The same goes for you two as well. If that ain't for you, well its still your lucky day. La Venta is in the middle of a once in a lifetime celebration, but be careful with that too. You could end up being summoned by one of their gods." He gives them a knowing grin.

When John pulls the worm and half of a Sploog minion out, Murdoc raises an eyebrow, "Um, I'm not sure what you need to do with that. For now, I'd say bring it with you. I think I know a guy that can take it off your hands."

Flipping frequencies over to Pete's channel, Murdoc sub-vocalizes over his cyber radio, "Pete, I got a guy down here with half a Sploog minion and a worm thing. You want to take a look or should I just have Jack roast them?"

If Pete gives the word, Murdoc will tell Jack to fry up their odd souvenir from their escape from Tampico, otherwise, he lets John bring it to the garage for Pete to look at.

Looking over to Jack, Murdoc says, "Crap, Kai's down. Damn Sploogs. I'm sure the La Venta people have someone to take a look at him for us. Go ahead and pull your funny buggy in and head over to the garage, that's where we're supposed to meet up anyway"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby John Altfeld » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 am

((Rolls Held))

John nods to Murdoc, "Colt and I are in the middle of a job, but I think I can finish it given a day or two. It's just a reporting trip. I'm up for handling whatever, especially vampires and the Splugorth - it's good to be up against something you can really let loose on. If you know someone who can ID this worm, that's great news. It's what the Splugorth are using to mind control Gamblin. If it can't be looked at here, I'll have to kill it and pickle it, I guess. This corpse is the larger chunk of a team of three that seemed to be spear-heading the infiltration."

If there are gods in this town, that's just gravy. I didn't think I'd come into contact with any so quickly. It'll be a good chance to do some... research.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby SNAFU » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Los Gringos Gather in La Garage

Faced with such an overwhelming confluence of pale-faced foreigners, La Venta's locals keep like with like and all the players come-together in the underground facility where vehicle's and other trapping's of technology are kept. The romper-stomper, and any other team vehicles are directed there, including the 2 Glitterboy's and 4 Naruni Hovertanks captured in the raid. Mana'koa arrives looking for Wakiza. Thirsty Pete is already there, sat like a kid on the ground, criss-cross applesauce surrounded by the opened boxes of the newest toys; except in his case they are military-grade protective cases, containing hi-tech and otherworldly ordinance the likes few have seen, and never assembled all together like this:



Nuclear Multi-warhead [12]
Image
Details
Image
  • Mega-Damage: 204x100
  • Speed: 2010mph (Mach3)
  • Maximum Range: 1800 miles (2893km)
  • Blast Radius: 50ft (15.2m)
  • M.D.C.: 25


Anti-Matter Cruise Missile [8]
Image
Details
    Primary Purpose: Anti-Ship.
    Secondary Purpose: Anti-Installation.
    Weight: 2,000 lbs (900 kg).
    Range: 1,000 miles (1,600 km).
    Mega-Damage: 4D6xlOO M.D.
    Blast Radius (space): 75 feet (22.8 m).
    Blast Radius (atmosphere): 225 feet (68.5 m).
    Length: 20 feet (6 m).
    Top Speed: Mach 9 in space, half in an atmosphere.
    M.D.C. of Missile: 45



Elemental Fury Missiles [32]
Image
Details
- A New UWW Weapon
A new innovation from the Wizards of the UWW is the Elemental Fury Missile. These weapons are pretty simple when compared to the complexity of the Bottled Demon Missile Launchers. This new variety of missile comes in medium-range missiles, long-range missiles and cruise missiles. The missiles are intended for large targets such as cruisers, dreadnaughts, or space stations. If the missile impacts on the hull (the missiles are useless if they impact on force shields) a trapped Minor Elemental is Teleported into the ship on which the missile struck. Having been forcibly imprisoned, the Elemental is furious and when released attacks everything on sight. In the depths of space Fire Elementals are the most commonly used as they also consume the oxygen on a ship, plus they naturally inflict much more damage to a ship as they tear through it. However, Earth Elementals have also proven to be engines of destruction. Air and Water Elementals have proven least effective as they will sweep across a level or section of a ship causing chaos and comparatively minor damage before vanishing to the Elemental Plane in ID4 melee rounds. Fire and Earth Elementals, on the other hand, will linger to inflict considerable destruction.
  • M.D.C. of the Missile: The long-range EF missiles have 60 M.D.C. and the Cruise EF Missiles have 90 M.D.C. If the M.D.C. is depleted, the missile explodes before impact and the Elementals are sent back to the Elemental Plane.
  • Missile Speed: Mach 15 in space and Mach 5 in an atmosphere.
  • Range: Usual as per missile class/type.
  • Mega-Damage: Medium-range missiles do ID6xlO M.D. on impact,
    a long-range missile does 2D6xlO M.D. and a cruise missile does 4D6xl0 M.D. on impact. A couple seconds after impact a Minor Fire (or Earth) Elemental is unleashed inside the ship. Medium missiles carry an Elemental Essence such as a Flame Fiend, the long-range missile carries a Minor Elemental, and cruise missiles can carry two Minor Elementals.
  • Duration: Fire and Earth Elementals are enraged and unleash their rage by attacking all humanoids they encounter and smashing everything they see, including buming or smashing through hatches or walls, destroying any moving machinery, and anything radiating energy (like engines, power supplies, etc.) lmtil destroyed, magically banished, or the Elemental loses interest. The latter takes 2D4 minutes, but by then the carnage can be considerable. Likewise, if the Elemental accidentally punches a big hole into the hull and ends up in outer space, it Dimensional Teleports to the Elemental Plane.
  • Missile Bonuses: Same as guided missiles.


Hell Fury Missile [16]
Image
Details
While the missile is inspired by UWW technology, it is a much more lethal weapon. It is made possible only by the fact that the Plasma Demons are willing participants and love - absolutely love - being unleashed in a plasma explosion to continue to wreak havoc against the enemy. And they have proven to be extremely effective at their assigned task.
    M.D.C. of the Missile: The long-range HF missiles have 60 M.D.C. and the Cruise HF Missiles have 90 M.D.C. If the M.D.C. is depleted the missile explodes before impact and the demons are sent back to Hades, shaken up but okay and ready to be reloaded into some other missile.
    Missile Speed: Mach 15 in space and Mach 5 in an atmosphere. (Bottled Demon Missiles are Mach 12 in space and Mach 3 in an atmosphere.)
    Range: Similar to the Bottled Demon Missile (BDM), the Hell Fury continues to chase down a target until it disappears 2D4 minutes after is was launched, or it finds a target. Unlike the BDM, a Hell Fury, controlled by the Plasma Demons inside, can elect to pick a new target if the first proves to be too elusive or something better appears.
    Mega-Damage: Long-range missile does 2D6xlO M.D. from the initial explosion; a cruise missile does 4D6xl00 M.D. upon impact. After that, the Plasma Demons released strike to do as much damage as possible (see the description of Plasma Demons elsewhere in this book).
    Duration: If the missile can't find a target after 2D4 minutes, the missile loses power and turns into a regular plasma missile, drifts in space, and the Plasma Demons are teleported back to the nearest Demon Planet, Demon Star or, if neither is within 50,000 light years, Hades.
    Bonuses: +4 to strike and +5 to dodge.




The Sunshine and Rain Anti-Vampire Nuclear Weapon [1.75]
Image
Details and Code
Primary Purpose: Anti-Undead City/Stronghold
Effective Range: Dropped; 5 mile lateral movement
TW Smart Targeting & Evasion Chain-Reaction Warheads
Never Miss: Once properly targeted they will always land in the exact spot aimed.
Hard to See: The warheads are invisible to mystic senses and mechanical sensors. But not the naked eye
Hard to hit: the bombs are +10 to dodge
Timed Chain-Reaction: The Warheads detonate exactly 7 seconds apart in the exact same place
1. Penetration Warhead
Mystic Penetration: Passes through any magic barrier and 12' through the target via a mystic portal before detonating
Knockdown: As per spell Mystic Quake: 3 mile radius 20 minute duratiion
Mega-Damage: Everything within a 1000 foot (305 m) radius of ground zero suffers 5D4x100 M.D. Damage is 1D6x100 M.D. to everything in a 3 mile radius immediately surrounding ground zero.
2. Environmental Warhead
Up to 20 miles radius surrounding ground zero is subjected to an unseasonable deluge (3d6/melee to vampires); eventually the area will flood. Deluge is accompanied with Hurricane strength winds.
Up to 10 mile radius surrounding ground zero is subjected to an unnatural cloud, inhibiting even superhuman sight, which is not affected by the winds, all creatures of supernatural evil suffer 2d4x10/melee for 1d6x10 melees
Up to 5 mile radius surrounding ground zero is subjected to at razor sharp rain of silver needles 5d6 M.D./melee (x2 to undead) 20 minutes
3. Anti-Master Warhead
Theoretically the final warhead will further weaken and then suck through a rift any undead thing within 1000' of ground zero


Smart Targeting & Evasion Warheads
Power Bolt (20) Magic Pigeon (20)Locate (30)Oracle (30)Mystic Invisibility (25)Invisibility to Sensors (15)Beat Insurmountable Odds 70Fly (15)
Time Slip 20

1. Penetration Warhead
Annihilate (600) Collapse (400)Meteor (7S)Dispel Magic Barriers (20)Mystic Portal (60)

Containment and Mechanics
Reality Flux (7S)Warped Space (90)Vacuum (40)Electro-Magnetism (40)Sub-Particle Acceleration (20)Reduce Self (20Time Hole (2 I 0)Energy Sphere ( 120)Summon & Control Entity (2S0)Control/Enslave Entity (80)Weight or Duty ( 10) Ensorcel (400)Domination (10)Enemy Mind ( 100)Suspended Animation (80)


2. Environmental Warhead
Draw Water 15Snow Storm (50)Atmospheric Manipulation (50)Hurricane (60)Earthquake (60)Tidal Wave (80)Creature of the Waves (80)Create Water (10)Summon & Control Rain (200)Summon Ley Line Storm (SOO)Summon & Control Storm (300)=Summon Fog ( 140)

3. Anti-Master Warhead
Undo Undead wb33.103 25Reverse Undead (New) 100Bio-Blast wb33.99Disharmonize (I SO)Firequake ( 160)Swallowing Rill (300)Giant (80)Havoc (70)Mystic Quake (420)Steel Rain (360)Silverize (20)


Code: Select all

[b]The Sunshine and Rain Anti-Vampire Nuclear Weapon[/b]
[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/adteeling/AntiVampireBomb_zpsioedwzb3.png[/img]
[size=85]Primary Purpose: Anti-Undead City/Stronghold
Effective Range: Dropped; 5 mile lateral movement
[b][u]TW Smart Targeting & Evasion Chain-Reaction Warheads[/u][/b]
Never Miss: Once properly targeted they will always land in the exact spot aimed.
Hard to See: The warheads are invisible to mystic senses and mechanical sensors. But not the naked eye
Hard to hit: the bombs are +10 to dodge
Timed Chain-Reaction:  The Warheads detonate exactly 7 seconds apart in the exact same place
[b]1. Penetration Warhead[/b]
Mystic Penetration:  Passes through any magic barrier and 12' through the target via a mystic portal before detonating
Knockdown: As per spell Mystic Quake: 3 mile radius 20 minute duratiion
Mega-Damage: Everything within a 1000 foot (305 m) radius of ground zero suffers 5D4x100 M.D. Damage is 1D6x100 M.D. to everything in a 3 mile radius immediately surrounding ground zero.
[b]2. Environmental Warhead[/b]
Up to 20 miles radius  surrounding ground zero is subjected to an unseasonable deluge (3d6/melee to vampires); eventually the area will flood.  Deluge is accompanied with Hurricane strength winds.
Up to 10 mile radius surrounding ground zero is subjected to an unnatural cloud, inhibiting even superhuman sight, which is not affected by the winds, all creatures of supernatural evil suffer 2d4x10/melee for 1d6x10 melees
Up to 5 mile radius surrounding ground zero is subjected to at razor sharp rain of silver needles 5d6 M.D./melee (x2 to undead) 20 minutes
[b]3. Anti-Master Warhead[/b]
Theoretically the final warhead will further weaken and then suck through a rift any undead thing within 1000' of ground zero[/size]

[b][u]Smart Targeting & Evasion Warheads[/u][/b]
Power Bolt (20) Magic Pigeon (20)Locate (30)Oracle (30)Mystic Invisibility (25)Invisibility to Sensors (15)Beat Insurmountable Odds  70Fly (15)
Time Slip 20

[u][b]1. Penetration Warhead[/b][/u]
Annihilate (600) Collapse (400)Meteor (7S)Dispel Magic Barriers (20)Mystic Portal (60)

[b][u]Containment and Mechanics[/u][/b]
Reality Flux (7S)Warped Space (90)Vacuum (40)Electro-Magnetism (40)Sub-Particle Acceleration (20)Reduce Self (20Time Hole (2 I 0)Energy Sphere ( 120)Summon & Control Entity (2S0)Control/Enslave Entity (80)Weight or Duty ( 10) Ensorcel (400)Domination (10)Enemy Mind ( 100)Suspended Animation (80)


[b][u]2. Environmental Warhead[/u][/b]
Draw Water 15Snow Storm (50)Atmospheric Manipulation (50)Hurricane (60)Earthquake (60)Tidal Wave (80)Creature of the Waves (80)Create Water (10)Summon & Control Rain (200)Summon Ley Line Storm (SOO)Summon & Control Storm (300)=Summon Fog ( 140)

[u][b]3. Anti-Master Warhead[/b][/u]
Undo Undead wb33.103 25Reverse Undead (New)  100Bio-Blast wb33.99Disharmonize (I SO)Firequake ( 160)Swallowing Rill (300)Giant (80)Havoc (70)Mystic Quake (420)Steel Rain (360)Silverize (20)



The worm is identified as an Alamedan Mind Worm, a Splugorth bio-wizard monstrosity like so many others of it's ilk. The minion is revealed to be a True Atlantean, which is surprising to all, but less so Mana'koa who admits to have heard rumors of such things.

Kai is taken to an infirmary where Michael Maxwell can also be found, convalescing with a tequila drink in hand. Colt mingles in with the partying locals and leaves the focus of our story.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

PreviousNext

Return to The Roughnecks Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest