Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:32 am

Perception: Invalid dice code!
JIC d20: Invalid dice code!
JIC: Invalid dice code!

Jack drives the Romper into La Venta and goes where he is directed. After he gets Kai and the others out he heads to the meeting he tells his team mates what transpired at Tampico, “…. Yea it looks like Grambins in charge there but in reality, I think he is really a puppet with that thing on his neck. So, essentially the whole Tampico is nothing but a Sploogie foothold. Just another wart on a Tasmanian Devils face.”

Looking back at the Romper he says to the group, “Hey, boss, we have enough funds to fix me Romper up? Or is the cash going to come out of me own pockets. Because I have somethings trade items I could come up with the moola. I got a bunch of gold (25,000) and silver (25,000, la Venta Prices 250,000) from my last deal in Australia. She took a bit of small arms fire back there, not that she didn’t have any dings before. Maybe get some upgrades. Like weapons, a hoist system, so we can grab items and haul them away. Things like that, maybe one of them robot drivers, even better one of them hot ladies here want to tag team it with me as a driver.” to himself he is wondering, "Thirsty Pete here some kinda of Big time Opperator. He might have a few things up his sleeves to help poor old Jack."

After looking at all the goodies this guy Thirsty Pete shows them, “Ya know, we got vamps in Australia, not as much as you do here, mind ya. But the farmers who can’t afford much, would use the soft grenades and a hollowed-out limb. Man does that send splinters everywhere. I have a few of them grenades we should convert and place them on the outside of the Romper. The other thing is they would put silver plating on the outside of the grenades then paint them like the old ones. Vamps think they can't get hurt, but then, Blamo!”

Jack looks to the others, "So we got a plan to kick the vampires, Sploogies and anyone else’s butts out of this place. Because I’m all in." In reality Jack is just being Jack. He realy wants to get back to the Mamasitas and the Senoritas. "I might have to start inteviewing the ladies. Or am I already taken by the gods so I shouldn't do a thing, Man this is confusing for me. Hell, play it by ear."

OOC Comments
(OCC:does Jack here the fire/Plasma elementals talking? )
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dodskrigaren » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:52 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5, d100: 1d100 = 79

Following the others in Dods drinks in the sights of the town. Huh, not a bad place, not quite the Splynn Market, but what is? He sticks somewhat close to Murdoc and John, since they have at least seemed open to the idea of giving him a job. While he isn't sure what that would entail in its entirety, he does know it looks like they fight for a living, which suits him fine.

When all the WMD's are being shown off, he gets bored, and starts to fidget a little I am not sure what Antimatter is, but it sure doesn't sound like I have enough hot sauce to make it edible. And some of the names of those things just makes my head hurt. Why can't people just keep it simple and shoot things with a particle beam if it really displeases them?

"Hey, anyone think they do a decent reptile stew around here? I dunno about you all, but I'm getting hungry for more than protein bars, even if they are tasty with hot sauce."
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 53/53
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 99/99

NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Arms – 20/20 Right 20/20 Left
• Legs – 11/11 Right 11/11 Left
• Main Body – 32/32

NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle

• Range: 2000’
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per single shot
• Payload: 8/8 rounds (NE-003PC)

Forearm Grenade Launcher

• Range: 600'
• Rate of Fire: 1, 2, or 3
• Payload: 3 Grenades, current mix 1 NG Smoke, 1 NG Plasma, 1 NE High Explosive
• Notes: Voice Activated
Dodskrigaren

Postby William Summers » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 22
JIC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 31

On the way down to the meetup, Will thinks about what happened earlier with Mercedes on the ship. Does she like me? She is very attractive. And she might be a better swordsman than me. Heh, OK at least as good. But what about Brianna? She was the first woman I met outside of Dweomer or Duncan that treated me like more than a pile of muscles. I think I might have a thing for her. But she's really far away. And we met on an alien planet. And she might not even remember that I exist. Wish I knew the pigeon spell.

Will shows up to the meeting a little preoccupied, but that all goes away once he sees what's in front of Thirsty Pete. "By the Brothers, this is a lot of firepower. What does it all do, Pete?" When Pete gives the run down of the missile's capabilities, Will looks like a kid in a candy shop. "We could do it. We could really take out some vamps!" His glee is interrupted by:
Dodskrigaren wrote:"Hey, anyone think they do a decent reptile stew around here? I dunno about you all, but I'm getting hungry for more than protein bars, even if they are tasty with hot sauce."

Will turns to the new guy and says "We just fought a crocodile god and forgot to get steaks. Are you really putting hot sauce on a protein bar?" That's repulsive
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.

William Summers

Postby John Altfeld » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 11
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 14

John looks around at the massive amount of armament in the warehouse with a stony face. Good lord, these are a lot of bombs. I could blow up all of Chi-Town with this. I wonder if they'll pay me with some of these. Gotta find out what the do first. And Glitter-boys, I can finally test out a theory...

He waves to everyone present, and offers his hand to Wakiza. "Name's John, I met Jack when we both had to bust out of a trap set by a mind-controlled Gamblin. I'm on an info-gathering job for Fort Reid, but interested in further work if you've got it available. I've got a range of... skills. We can go over the list, but it's strictly confidential, if you know what I mean. I'm keeping a low profile." He gestures to the massive arsenal that's present. "Seems like you all are planning something major. Don't know how much you can share, but I'm listening. And... if I can borrow one of those Boom Guns for a couple hours tomorrow, I'd love to try something out."

I also found these keep-sakes from the Splugorth in Tampico. Any idea what they are? When Pete explains about the Alameda Mind Worm and reveals the True Atlantean corpse, John goes over what he knows in these areas.
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 99 / 45%
Lore: Magic General 1d100 = 92 / 25%

I'm not sure what I found, but the Kingsdale Magical Guild will probably be interested, and it might help Kingsdale and hurt the Coalition.

"You guys know a good place to get a drink around here? I'm buying."

In the morning, John goes looking for: an oil drum to dump the worm and the Sunaj corpse in, along with enough formaldehyde or denatured alcohol to fill it. If neither of those are available, he'll use vinegar and rock salt. He'll also be looking for somewhere that sells maps of the area and buying one of each map they have available any local guidebooks or similar are also up for purchase. Prefer to pay in the furs he's lugging around. He's also looking for a computer to enter his own cartography notes for later use.
John Altfeld
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 187/187
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,050/15/150/510/1,050

Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +5
Parry Bonus: +9
Dodge Bonus: +12
Auto-Dodge: +5
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Mini-Update

Pete informs everyone what each device does and how many there are of each type.

He informs you that the second SARAV bomb needs about 800 lbs or silver and 200 Karats of Diamonds.

"I took the liberty of liquidating those tanks of yours." Thirsty Pete explains, Here's your share. La Venta Pinks, 100 caracts each. Don't spend them all in one place."

La Venta Pink Diamond [2]
  • 100 carats

The tanks are gone but the diamond problem is solved. Only 800 lbs of silver is now required.

At the end of the conversation it becomes obvious the Pete doesn't care whether or not the second bomb is active or not. It seems that he is under the impression that the working bomb will definitely be dropped on Milta and not Muluc.

No stew, but a girl with grilled reptile arrives mysteriously and serves Dods.
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Wakiza » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 18
JiC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 75

Conditions: Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible.

Wak smiles at Will, "Anything that will protect my mind, be it from vampires or anything else I am interested in."

He heads to the garage and sees the others and Pete surrounded by his toys. Damn, new troops. We lost Max and Kai, Mouser is AWOL. Not fond of going into what we may be doing with raw recruits. Damn!! Well at least I still have Murdoc, Will and Mercedes. He looks to Murdoc and Will, "Murdoc, you are acting XO and Will, you are the acting Master Sargeant. Both positions are permanent if Max is out of the game."

Field Armorer & Munitions Expert-- 1d100 = 61 / 83%
Lore: Magic-- 1d100 = 58 / 53%

When he sees Mana'koa he smiles at her. If he gets the gist of these things, by labels or lore, he goes on.

Wak sighs and is seriously impressed by what he sees here, Spirits, let's just be straight up and see how the chips fall. "Well Pete, as you may know we are being paid to take out the Muloc Vampire Intelligence. We need your assistance in doing that. Please understand that taking out that Intel will assist in causing difficulties to Splynncryth's plans on this world. I'm sure you can understand the necessity of stymying that being whenever possible. I can't elaborate much further on that. We understand that may cause problems here locally, so we are amenable to causing further destruction to another Intel, say the Milta one while we are here. We seem to be in an once and a lifetime situation. With the armaments I see here, not that I recognize all of them, along with the Roughnecks' resources we may be able to do a lot to curb the overall vampire threat." He glances at Mana'koa and then back to Pete, "However to have a chance at doing anything meaningful we will need some serious, serious intel on these vamp kingdoms. What do you say? Do you think we have a shot at doing something that may have worldwide beneficial ramifications on multiple fronts?

To Mana'koa, "Sorry I disappeared after that amazing night, but you will never believe what actually happened to me."

He nods to Jack, "Let's see where we need the resources placed first. We may need a souped up land vehicle, but let us see. We have some amazing tactical weapons that are geared towards fighting vamps." He shows him the Vamp Sniper by Mortimer, "and that isn't all. We can probably modify a few of those grenades. Sounds like a good idea."

Wak shakes John's hand, "Well as we seem to suddenly be a little short handed, we may need your services. What can you do? And why is it classified?" Is he a robot like Mouser? "Oh and the drinks, and other things, are flowing freely during their celebration."

He looks over the Dods, Crap its a crazy!

If they get to Maxwell Wak says, "Max, you okay and what is the story?"
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dodskrigaren » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:15 pm

William Summers wrote:Will turns to the new guy and says "We just fought a crocodile god and forgot to get steaks. Are you really putting hot sauce on a protein bar?" That's repulsive

"Well of course. I mean protein bars do not really taste to good otherwise. Hard to get anything other than hot sauce in a slave pit. Why, do you have a better suggestion?" I mean who does not understand the need to make a protein bar taste better, guy must have had his ability to taste removed.

When the lady delivers his lizard, Dods smiles and digs in, showing very little in the way of proper table manners but he does display a healthy appetite. "Ahhh, if you are going to get into a fight you might die in, always good to have a decent last meal!!"
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Main Body – 32/32

Forearm Grenade Launcher

Dodskrigaren

Postby John Altfeld » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 pm

(Rolls Held)

When Thirsty Pete explains the capabilities of the bombs laid out in the room, John's jaw goes slack, but he gets himself back under control quickly. This kind of ordnance could topple nations in the right hands.

In response to Wakiza, he says, "That's great news about the free drinks. It's been a rough trip and I could run up a hefty bar tab otherwise!" When speaking of his abilities, John leans closer to the cyber-knight. "Without getting into too many details about my past, I'm not eager for certain parties to learn more about what I'm capable of. Also, some of my powers include limited shapeshifting, which means I go under a couple different names and personas depending on the circumstance. It would be useful to at least casually keep up that pretense."

John pauses and thinks carefully about how he's going to word this before going on. "So I can move things - with my mind. And I'm strong and tough and can run at a couple hundred miles per hour. I can also turn into a sort of, uh, gravel monster? And I can get big, really really big. Also I can control house cats. I don't like to talk about that one."
John Altfeld

John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 9
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 58

When Wak says:
He nods to Jack, "Let's see where we need the resources placed first. We may need a souped up land vehicle, but let us see. We have some amazing tactical weapons that are geared towards fighting vamps." He shows him the Vamp Sniper by Mortimer, "and that isn't all. We can probably modify a few of those grenades. Sounds like a good idea."

When Pete mentions needing Silver Jack thinks about what he is carrying in the Romper. As Jack listens to Pete he offers Pete something, “The Silver, I got a bunch of it in the Romper, about 25,000 (250,000 worth here) where I come from. I know I couldn’t carry it all when I loaded it so, I’m not sure how much it weighs. If it will help these people Pete ya can have it. Fixing the old Romper Stomper can wait. I’m not use to a lot of fancy stuff anyway.”

“The people should come first, they need this, I'd just blow it on booze and women. This is the right thing. I still have some gems I can trade.”
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 20

Murdoc grins when he sees Pete sitting on the ground like a kid but then his eyes go wide as he recognizes the crates he retrieved from the hidden room in the vamp village with their contents on display. "Crap Pete, this is the stuff I got for you. Now that I see it all, I'm happy as fuck that I didn't leave a crate behind so I could use the tag to get out easy. If the vamps had found it..." He trails off, obviously concerned with what could have been.

When Pete names off what John's keep-sakes are, Murdoc tips his head and makes a funny look at the other man, "I don't see us doing anything with them but if you have plans for them, by all means, do what you can."

Murdoc listens to Wakiza talk to Dods and John but when the group leader bumps him up to XO, Murdoc looks a little taken back. When the crap? They just bumped me up to Sargeant not too long ago, and now Max goes on the injured list and Wakiza wants to push me up to XO. But Will has more time in with the group....Well, first job as a XO, don't contradict the boss in front of the troops. Then he gives Wakiza a firm nod and simply says, "Sir."

A lot of information is being passed around about their current objectives and Murdoc nods along as everything is disclosed to Pete and the new guys. "Even if we can't get the location on both vampire intelligences, dropping one of those SARAV's in their territory is gonna screw them over like a mofo. Either way, lets get this done."

He gives Jack a nod when the other man offers up his personal silver for the teams use, then he furrows his brows and looks around the Garage for something, "Any chance someone asked the La Venta guys if Flip Balboa ever made it out of Tampico?"
Last edited by Murdoc on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:36 am

Murdoc wrote:When Pete names off what John's keep-sakes are, Murdoc tips his head and makes a funny look at the other man, "I don't see us doing anything with them but if you have plans for them, by all means, do what you can."

John shrugs, "We may not be able to do anything with them, but they represent hard intelligence and back up the story on Tampico. There are people who will want to see these - maybe not in MercTown, but Lazlo, Kingsdale, maybe even Northern Gun. It can't hurt to get in good with those people."
John Altfeld

John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Rolls as above

Wak will take and pocket the diamonds before Mercedes reaches for them. "I'll take those for now."

Wak nods to John, "Well those abilities could come in handy. Looking forward to seeing what you can do in combat." What in the spirits? Well I am fighting Sploogs, so it is a good idea to have our own augmented guys! But cats?

He smiles at Murdoc's face when he gets promoted, Welcome to even more responsibility Murdoc, You are ready. "Crap Murdoc that is the job you did for Pete, gathering these weapons? Yep, this stuff will hurt them, but we need better intel."

To Jack, he says, "Thanks for kicking in. Wait till you see the amount of silver we will be picking up tomorrow."

He ponders a bit more, I can't believe an Atlantean was there working with Gamblin or the Sploogs. The few I've known were all very honourable.
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 50/111
H.P.: 69/69
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 80/80 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 68, Upper Legs: 20 each, Forearms: 15 each, Shoulders: 13 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 20 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:04 am

[rolls held]

Murdoc looks to John, "Okay. You find a way to store them without stinking the sub up to high heaven and I'll made sure there's room for them."

Murdoc gives Wakiza a nod with a solemn expression, then says, "Solid intel would be a blessing at this point. But either way, those SARAV bombs are gonna mess up things in any vamp territory, whether we get the big master vamp or not. We could start by asking the locals. We should be able to get something out of the Council guy here in La Venta. After we quiz Pete on whatever he knows." Murdoc offers the old man a smile, "But after that things get a little thin and less... er, I mean, more objectionable. The god Huitzilopochtli scooped me up after the ball game. He'd likely have some information about the area, but I have no idea how we'd contact him. And then there's the god Camazotz. He stressed the the Muluc were a bad choice and would only strengthen the Mexico and Milta kingdoms. If we hit the Muluc and one of these stronger more organized kingdoms with the second bomb...." Murdoc give a little shake of his head as he remembers his extremely close call with Camazotz. "I would have to advise strongly against trying to contact him again"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor:
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dodskrigaren » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:52 am

After listening for a little bit, Dods shrugs and looks to Wakiza and Murdoc during a quiet stretch of thing "Look, I really have no clue what all you said about the big weapons over there" he motions over towards all the bombs"But I do know I want to help earn my keep. I am willing to do anything that isn't outright suicide, just point me in the direction you need and I'll do what I can to get it done. I didn't escape twice just to sit around and expect things in life to be handed to me. What can I do?"
Fun Sized Insanity
Dodskrigaren

M.D.C.:
• Head/Helmet – 35/35
• Main Body – 32/32

Forearm Grenade Launcher

Dodskrigaren

Postby John Altfeld » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 am

(Rolls Held, John is at +1 feet)

John nods to Murdoc, "I'll seal them up really well, and make sure they're in some kind of preservative."

"True story - back in the Golden Age, there was apparently some admiral who died in battle far away from his country and his men loved him so much that they decided to bring him home to get a hero's funeral and a monument or something. Well, they didn't have formaldehyde or other means of preservation, so they stuck him in a giant cask of rum and said 'Hey everybody, there's a dead body in here, so don't drink the rum. Just, DON'T.' Well, by the time they got home and busted open the cask to get him ready for his funeral procession, all the rum had been drunk. Every last drop. Only the rum-soaked body was still there."

He pauses. "The moral is, don't trust sailors. They're gross."

At some point, you'd have to know it was more body-juice than rum? Why would you keep drinking?!?
John Altfeld

John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:46 pm

((Rolls Carry Over))

To Jack, he says, "Thanks for kicking in. Wait till you see the amount of silver we will be picking up tomorrow."

“Oh, we have more coming in?” Jack ask with a little bit of excitement. “Bloody salty crocs, we can have the Romper tow a missile launcher? Just need to find one or make one. So,we can move it where we want and have two platforms to launch from. The sub from the water and the landthe Romper, Can the plane launch any? that makes three platforms. I just can’t run the Missile Launch equipment.”

After Murdoc speaks Jack looks at him, “By Jimminee, the Hand of God has some ideas I bet? They seemed like they want to help the people here. They might have information on launchers or who could lead us into the land of the vamps. If this helps the people then maybe we couldalso get the Were Jaguar in this too. I bet they know ways in and out of the Neck biters land.”
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby William Summers » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 pm

((Rolls held over))

"OK. We've got the following possible sources of intelligence regarding the location of our targets. Wakiza, you were chatting with that Lemurian woman. I had a meet up with the Bone Jaguars. Murdoc, you went big time and met up with the God of Sun and War, got yourself redone by Thirsty Pete over there and a God of Bats? That last one sounds icky. Mad Max got to talking with Maria of the Water. Kai helped out Mr. X and he might know something. Jack, you dealt with some color gods? And last, maybe least, we've got the common townfolk of La Venta. So here's the plan."

The Plan
  • Mana'Koa the Lemurian - Wakiza
  • First-Chief Kazz Ra Kurz and the Bone-Jaguars – William Summers
  • Huitzilopochtli, God of Sun and War - Murdoc
  • Thirsty Pete – Murdoc
  • La Venta townsfolk – John Altfield, Dods
  • Maria Villa d'Aguas (via Mad Max) - Wakiza
  • Mr. X – William Summers
  • The Hand – Jack Killian
  • Camazotz (last resort) – Murdoc

Will goes over his plan for who should chat with who and then sends them on their ways to go do it.

"I'll go ask the Bone Jags first. I saved the chief's son so maybe he'll do more than just roar at me this time. And Mr. X was Kai's contact but I can run that one. New guys, welcome to the Roughnecks. You don't know the players yet so we'll just have you chat with the local townsfolk. Try not to scare them too much with your protein bars and barrels of rum with people in them. Mercedes, feel free to help out wherever. You're very... charming." Satisfied with his iteration of the plan, he heads out to go find First Chief Kazz Ra Kurz of the Bone-Jaguars.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.

William Summers

Postby SNAFU » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:01 pm

The Eve of Destruction
La Venta Intelligence Gathering

EVERYONE

Thirsty Pete
Answers Wak
Wak wrote: "Well Pete, as you may know we are being paid to take out the Muloc Vampire Intelligence. We need your assistance in doing that.

"Being paid by who? Wakiza, let's quit pretending we don't all know the nature of your 'employer'. A contract with an Eldritch Blob isn't something a human needs to honor. You know why? 'Cause sooner or later, it will betray you! We're talking about immortal evil here. This is not a human filled with hate or suffering from a mental condition, but a tentacle-creature from beyond the veil. We are nothing to such a being, let alone any bargain we may strike with them. You are waiting to be betrayed by a creature who would wipe out our entire species if it suited it. You should take care to mind your priorities, lest you become a 'collaborator' like those Deathstrike sumbitches or that Atlantean working with the Sploogs. Is it the money? You seek wealth? Such things impress you? Fine, get a load of this."
Thirsty presses a button on his wrist and yet another dimensional doorway sides open beside him:
The door snaps shut after a second or two." I've got uncountable supply of gold bullion. Gold, everybody loves it, everywhere you go; practically a universal currency. Got feck all for silver but I got a shit ton of Gold. Now, I'll match the slug's bill, but in gold. Whatever weight of silver it's offerin' you'll have the same in gold. But you're working for me then, goddamn human beam, and a man of my word. Does that make saving humanity worth your while?"

Wak wrote:Please understand that taking out that Intel will assist in causing difficulties to Splynncryth's plans on this world. I'm sure you can understand the necessity of stymying that being whenever possible. I can't elaborate much further on that.

"Sure, sure, top secret, whatever. Howver, I don't quite agree with you there... Considering the take over of Tampico, clearing out the Muluc would only give them time to secure their position there. Again, I think your being jerked around."
Wak wrote:We understand that may cause problems here locally, so we are amenable to causing further destruction to another Intel, say the Milta one while we are here. We seem to be in an once and a lifetime situation. With the armaments I see here, not that I recognize all of them, along with the Roughnecks' resources we may be able to do a lot to curb the overall vampire threat." He glances at Mana'koa and then back to Pete, "However to have a chance at doing anything meaningful we will need some serious, serious intel on these vamp kingdoms. What do you say? Do you think we have a shot at doing something that may have worldwide beneficial ramifications on multiple fronts?

"First, you're acting like these are your weapons, they are not, they're mine. Second of course we can make a fecking difference! We got enough armaments to crater the whole of Mexico! Now, it's you who's pulling the trigger sure, but if anyone valued my opinion, we'd strike Milta, Tula and Mexico City, the first two with Saravs the last with these AM-nukes, you know what that would get you? Definitely one if not two intelligences and the two most powerful kingdoms decimated! But what do I know I'm just the guy who made the bombs."

Thirsty Pete grumbles about being too busy building nuclear weapons to tell the 'Necks how to do their job. Instead he produces an ancient looking machine with he uses to project what turns out to be an educational film discussing Vampirism and Vampire Intelligence.
Vampire Intelligence PSA
The Vampire Intelligence PSA wrote:A Vampire Intelligence is so powerful that its evil supernatural presence and magic can be sensed by psychic sensitives more than one hundred miles (160 km) away. To disguise its presence and to feed on life-giving P.P.E., the creature establishes a lair right on or very near a ley line nexus. This location provides the living horror with great magic energy to draw upon for the performance of magic and to quench its terrible hunger. It also provides a quick means of escape. A Vampire Intelligence located at a ley line nexus can open a Rift to another world that it dominates, or to the dimension from which it originates. The Earthly location will be a region dominated by its undead legions, thus offering it the protection of a vampire army. A stone pyramid is usually erected by forced labor to house the wicked creature. Stone pyramids also magnify and channel magic energy, enabling the deific horror to open portals to other worlds, work its magic and defend itself.The connection to the pyramid has led some Rogue Scholars to wonder if the ancient Aztecs, Mayans and other cultures in the same geographic region were also once servants of one or more Vampire Intelligences. The return of the Mayan god, Camazotz,and his enslavement of a Vampire Intelligence and usurped control of a vampire kingdom in the Yucatan suggests that this maybe the case. A frightening secret of Earth's past.The malignant Vampire Intelligence is such a master of dimensional travel, and so powerful, that once it has claimed a leyline nexus as the location of its lair, it dominates and controls the nexus. This means no other being can use that nexus as a dimensional gateway or draw on its usual energies. Only one third the nonnal ley line energy can be drawn upon by beings other than the Intelligence. With the dimensional aspect of the nexus under the control of the Vampire Intelligence, nothing can enter or leave through the nexus Rift unless the Vampire Intelligence allows it. This level of control is accomplished, in part, by the Intelligence's ability to syphon the magic energy into itself, feeding on it, and thereby controlling the flow of mystic energy. The stone pyramid helps to focus and control the flow of magic at the nexus point and along the connecting ley lines.The lair of a Vampire Intelligence is hidden deep inside a massive stone pyramid, gargantuan temple (with a small pyramidas part of its structure), or underground labyrinth. The actual inner sanctum of the lair is a massive chamber where the physical Vampire Intelligence resides. The chamber usually resembles a temple or royal chamber. Deep inside the lair is the physical embodiment of the Vampire Intelligence, a gigantic mound of slime covered flesh that measures 100-200 feet (30.5 to 61 m)in diameter and 12 to 24 feet (3.6 to 7.3 m) tall. Six to twelve tentacles snake and writhe from the body mound. At the end of each tentacle is a mouth filled with sharp teeth and a pair of canine fangs. A hundred small, round, red or yellow eyes encircle one giant central eye that dominates the body. All who see the Vampire Intelligence recognize its maleficence and know it must be destroyed. While you would expect there to be scores of vampires,the chamber seldom has more than half a dozen Secondary Vampires as attendants and, unless off on a mission, the Demonic Vampire Familiar is also present. Of course, 1D6x10 additional vampires are likely to work and live in the stone pyramid, and the Intelligence can mentally summon any or all of the vampires within a 10 mile (16 km) radius. As a result, 2D4 Secondary Vampires arrive to the chamber within one minute and continue to arrive every melee round until the danger has passed or the Intelligence tells them to stop.Once interred inside the edifice, the creature never leaves, unless
it is to escape via a dimensional Rift. This, despite the Intelligence's great power, makes it vulnerable. Its gargantuan size,slow speed, tremendous consumption of magic energy and need for humanoid blood and emotions to stay alive, prevent the horror from traveling, except by teleporting from one stone pyramid lair in its empire to another, or from one dimension to another. This is why the thing makes its home in a region dominated by its own legions of undead. Though isolated and hidden away, the Vampire Intelligence sees and experiences its empire via empathic and telepathic connections with the Master Vampire and its Demon Familiar, which is an extension or avatar of itself. Everything the Demon Familiar sees, hears and experiences is known to the Vampire Intelligence.Likewise, the creature experiences the emotions and directed thoughts of it Master Vampires, and, to a less-direct extent, is linked to all the undead born of its essence when they are within a 10 mile (1.6 km) radius of its abode

A Vampire Intelligence can only enter our world when there are 2,500 or more vampires counted among its minions.But a legion of vampires is not sufficient. There must also be a huge supply of magic energy (P.P.E.) and a regular (though comparatively minuscule ) supply of humanoid blood. In Earth's past. there were isolated incidents of vampire rising due to the efforts of a Master Vampire, but the small amount of magic energy and the dominance of human beings made it impossible for a Vampire Intelligence to enter our world or to establish more than a temporary toe-hold on Earth with its undead.Throughout Earth's history, there have been outbreaks of invading vampires - the most famous near Transylvania And throughout Eastern Europe during the Middle Ages - but none ever led to the establishment of massive vampire colonies as exist on Rifts Earth in Mexico, Central America and South America..

"Oh yeah, don't forget, that other than La Venta whose weather is controlled by pyramid Mexico is pretty much wrapped in a blanket of volcanic smoke and ash. Precision is goin' to be a challenge."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mad Maxwell
"Boys, erm, and Mercedes, every once in a while there comes a once in a million opportunity that you can't refuse..."
Maxwell News
Wak wrote: "Max, you okay and what is the story?"

In exchange for access to modern technology and infrastructure, the Nahautec (local Mayan-Aztec peoples) have offered up the rights to a portion of the mineral rights here. Which is extensive I'm told. For setting up the deal I got a broker's fee, a large one. I never thought I'd have too much money, but there I was all alone in a strange place while my teammates were off doing who knows what... I had to make a decision. So I did the only thing I could think of, bought my own mercenary company. Been on the radio with Baker for hours, turns out he's been wanting to move to Lazlo ever since we were there. Tired of the Merctown dust, he says. Anyway, we hammered out a deal and you suckers work for me now!

Maria and I are, er, just working out the specifics... They want to build a modern city here, provide a safe haven for the human refugees likely to flee in throngs once the true war starts.
"

"I've also received a cryptic message from that 'bot of yours Wak:"
MOUSER FAREWELL
"Recieved a compelling signal. Headed to Maryland. Troop of Shemarrian Monster Riders previously seen at King's Bay encountered North of Tampico at XX cooardinates. Farewell Meat bags."

"I've got a new man coming in soon to join the squad, should be here soon. Him, plus the two strays you picked up- Welcome to the team by the way," Maxwell acknowledges Dods and John. "Anyway, that should be enough to handle this mess, right? "
Wakiza
Wakiza finds Mana'Koa who is clearly pleased to see him. Regarding the location of the Intelligences she can only add:
Mana Koa Gifts
If it would aid you, I will give to you a pair of Lemurian creatures, advanced beyond the Moonseer Hawk, these are sensitive to different types of Vampires.

Moonseer Great Eagle [2]
Also Known As: Master Raptor
Alignment: Considered Scrupulous or Unprincipled.
Attributes: I.Q. 1D4+3 (high animal intelligence), M.A. 2D6+3, M.E. 2D6+6, P.S. 1D4+8, P.P. 2D6+12, P.E. 1D6+14, P.B.2D4+4, Spd 1D4 walking, but 3D6+90 flying and swimming (70 mph/112 km on average).
Size: Wingspan is 4 to 4.6 feet (0.6 to 0.8 m).
Weight: 1D4+5 lbs (1.3 to 2.7 kg).
M.D.C.: 1D4x10+10 M.D.C. during the day, doubles at night, triples when the moon is full.
Horror Factor: 13 to all undead.
P.P.E.: 5D6+25. I.S.P.: M.E. Attribute x2.
Average Life Span: 5D6+ 11 years
  • Natural Abilities: Nightvision 11,000 feet (3,353 m), flight (maximum altitude 25,000 feet (7,6720m), swim (maximum depth 4 miles/6.4 km), can breathe water and air, M.D.C. creature doubles the night and triples when the moon is full, and normal Bio-Regeneration at a rate of 2D4 Hit Points/M.D.C. per hour, 2D4 H.P./M.D.C. per melee during a full moon, and double per melee round healing when on a ley line or nexus point, day or night.
  • See Vampires (special): A Moonseer Hawk's eyes can spot a vampire from up to a one mile (1.6 km) away at night, two miles (3.2 km) when the moon is out, and four miles (6.4 km) when the moon is full. When a bloodsucker is sighted, the Moonseer Hawk indicates this with head movements and vocalizations.If told to pursue, the animal follows from a safe distance before circling, like a hawk, above the vampire's location when the monster stops or goes indoors. When signaled or told to attack, it swoops down, screeching with raking claws and biting mouth. Moonseer Hawks are trained to attack vampires in bat form upon command, knocking them to the ground and forcing the monster to assume human or wolf form to better fight back. When perched on its master's shoulder, the animal becomes agitated whenever it senses a vampire within one mile (1.6 km) or it sees one at any distance. Like a trained pointer, the Moonseer Hawk's body becomes rigid, points in the direction of the undead and it makes a series of short, soft chirps until its master acknowledges its warning.
  • Sense Vampires/Undead (special): Moonseer Hawks are very sensitive to all undead, including mummies, zombies,Ghouls and others. The presence of the undead is felt within a radius of 1500 feet (450.4 m) during daylight, one mile (1.6 km) at night, and two miles (3.2 km) during a full moon and along ley lines. While the animal may not know the direction or number of the undead, the animal will alert it’s handler and will behave in a distressed manner until the undead move away or are dealt with.
  • Locate Master/Intelligence: Within the ranges above the Raptor can differentiate between types of vampires and can inform its handler via a set of vocal signals.
Attacks per Melee: 3.
Damage: Bite does 1D6 S.D.C./Hit Points and talons do 2D4S.D.C./Hit Points to vampires and mortals alike; +6 and +8 damage respectively during a full moon. Does not do M.D.,
even at night when the Moonseer Raptor is a Mega-Damage creature.
Bonuses: +3 on Perception Rolls to track and locate undead, +3 on initiative, +1 to strike, +3 to automatic dodge (the act of dodging does not use up an attack), +2 to roll with impact/fall,and +3 to save vs Horror Factor against most enemies, and is impervious to vampire mind control and the Horror Factor of all undead. All bonuses are double at night, triple during a full moon.
Magic: None, other than its natural abilities, senses and vision.
Psionics: I.S.P.: M.E. Attribute x2. Psi-Abilities: See Aura (6), See the Invisible (4) and Sense Time (2).

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RQenN8Q.png[/img]
[size=85][b]Moonseer Great Eagle[/b].
[b]Also Known As: Master Raptor[/b]
[b]Alignment: [/b]Considered Scrupulous or Unprincipled.
[b]Attributes: [/b]I.Q. 1D4+3 (high animal intelligence), M.A. 2D6+3, M.E. 2D6+6, P.S. 1D4+8, P.P. 2D6+12, P.E. 1D6+14, P.B.2D4+4, Spd 1D4 walking, but 3D6+90 flying and swimming (70 mph/112 km on average).
[b]Size: [/b]Wingspan is 4 to 4.6 feet (0.6 to 0.8 m).
[b]Weight: [/b]1D4+5 lbs (1.3 to 2.7 kg).
[b]M.D.C.: [/b]1D4x10+10  M.D.C. during the day,  doubles at night, triples when the moon is full.
[b]Horror Factor:[/b] 13 to all undead.
[b]P.P.E.:[/b] 5D6+25. [b]I.S.P.:[/b] M.E. Attribute x2.
[b]Average Life Span[/b]: 5D6+ 11 years
[list][*][b]Natural Abilities: [/b]Nightvision 11,000 feet (3,353 m), flight (maximum altitude 25,000 feet (7,6720m), swim (maximum depth 4 miles/6.4 km), can breathe water and air, M.D.C. creature doubles  the night and triples when the moon is full, and normal Bio-Regeneration at a rate of 2D4 Hit Points/M.D.C. per hour, 2D4 H.P./M.D.C. per melee during a full moon, and double per melee round healing when on a ley line or nexus point, day or night.
[*][b]See Vampires (special):[/b] A Moonseer Hawk's eyes can spot a vampire from up to a one mile (1.6 km) away at night, two miles (3.2 km) when the moon is out, and four miles (6.4 km) when the moon is full. When a bloodsucker is sighted, the Moonseer Hawk indicates this with head movements and vocalizations.If told to pursue, the animal follows from a safe distance before circling, like a hawk, above the vampire's location when the monster stops or goes indoors. When signaled or told to attack, it swoops down, screeching with raking claws and biting mouth. Moonseer Hawks are trained to attack vampires in bat form upon command, knocking them to the ground and forcing the monster to assume human or wolf form to better fight back. When perched on its master's shoulder, the animal becomes agitated whenever it senses a vampire within one mile (1.6 km)  or it sees one at any distance. Like a trained pointer, the Moonseer Hawk's body becomes rigid, points in the direction of the undead and it makes a series of short, soft chirps until its master acknowledges its warning.
[*][b]Sense Vampires/Undead (special): [/b]Moonseer Hawks are very sensitive to all undead, including mummies, zombies,Ghouls and others. The presence of the undead is felt within a radius of 1500 feet (450.4 m) during daylight, one mile (1.6 km) at night, and  two miles (3.2 km) during a full moon and along ley lines. While the animal may not know the direction or number of the undead, the animal will alert it’s handler and will behave in a distressed manner until the undead move away or are dealt with.
[*][b]Locate Master/Intelligence:  [/b]Within the ranges above the Raptor can differentiate between types of vampires and can inform its handler via a set of vocal signals.[/list]
[b]Attacks per Melee: [/b]3[b].[/b]
[b]Damage: [/b]Bite does 1D6 S.D.C./Hit Points and talons do 2D4S.D.C./Hit Points to vampires and mortals alike; +6 and +8 damage respectively during a full moon. Does not do M.D.,
even at night when the Moonseer Raptor is a Mega-Damage creature.
[b]Bonuses:[/b] +3 on Perception Rolls to track and locate undead, +3 on initiative, +1 to strike, +3 to automatic dodge (the act of dodging does not use up an attack), +2 to roll with impact/fall,and +3 to save vs Horror Factor against most enemies, and is impervious to vampire mind control and the Horror Factor of all undead. All bonuses are double at night, triple during a full moon.
[b]Magic:[/b] None, other than its natural abilities, senses and vision.
[b]Psionics: [/b]I.S.P.: M.E. Attribute x2. Psi-Abilities: See Aura (6), See the Invisible (4) and Sense Time (2).    [/size]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Summers
Will searches La Venta for the Bone Jaguar chief and his retinue. He is soon reminded that the bulk of the Bone Jaguar part had left La Venta in hurry to mobilize their defensive forces. The news of a large, organized force of werewolves convinced them an attack was imminent.
However he learns that there is one Jaguar emissary that remained in order to maintain the link between the two communities.
Kazz Rrrrro
He finds the lone remaining representative in a dark alcove where the Bone-Jaguar is preparing a potent narcotic brew.
Right away, Will can tell this guy is unlike the Bone-Jaguars he'd met previously, for one thing, he's high as f@#k. Wordlessly, he motions Will to sit and join him. If Will spends enough time, and partakes in the the Bone-Jaguar's sesh, then he will learn the following:
  • The Bone-Jaguar's name is Kazz Rrrrro
  • The the Bone-Jaguars are mobilized for war and would be ready to take advantage of any disruption in the nearby kingdoms.
  • The Werewolf Army did not head to Palenque but instead diverted North, they are now in the deserts East of Tampico.
  • The Intelligences are believed to be in the largest and most protected stronghold in their kingdoms.
  • Muluc has two strongholds of similar size, it is unknown which would house the intelligence.
  • There are at least two Vampire Intelligences in the Yucatan.
  • The basic nature of the Yucatan has been changed and it now exits in two dimensions simultaneously (Will understands the Yucatan's nature).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murdoc
Murdoc is directed to one of the taller pyramids; it is there, the Gods may answer a mortal's prayer he is told.
Temple of Day and Night
There are people everywhere, the crowd is as large as the ex-juicer has ever seen and he has to push his way through in order to get moving.
Even the pyramid itself is crowded as the holy men of a variety of gods make their supplications. But as Murdoc arrives at the very top, an uncanny mist envelops him and obscures all the people in the complex below. Even the priests beside him has disappeared.
Murdoc wrote:"I would have to advise strongly against trying to contact him again"

After a moment, and without even a prayer to prompt it, the fluttering shape of a bat approaches Murdoc. When it arrives, the Bat disappears and is replaced by native man dressed in black, bat-themed gear.
Murdoc has no trouble recognize Camazotz who asks, "What are you waiting for? My forces are ready to invade! Once the pyramid is destroyed I can teleport my troops right to their doorstep using the nexus." If asked about the locations of Intelligence he'll tell Murdoc that they are a cowardly and paranoid creature. They will be at a nexus, likely with temple on it and far underground. Other than the Intelligence enslaved by Camazotz, there are two others in the Yucatan; one at Rio Bec. The primary Master is usually near the Intelligence. The Milta intelligence is expected to be in the Yucatan, Camazotz believes once the city has fallen the Intelligence will be easy pickings.
Without warning, Camazotz changes back into a bat and in fact appears to have left the scene entirely as the bat, looking quite ordinary now, flutters and bobs in the air as it recovers from the effects of divine possession.
A second later, with a flash of color, the bat explodes in a pink mist. A flap of batskin falls on Murdoc's boot.
He looks up to see a brightly-plumed Hummingbird unnaturally hovering in place, a little above Murdoc's head a few few infront of his face. "Ballplayer! I see many bombs down there. Drop them all! Muluc and Mexico have already been attacked from the North! No more waiting, the war has begun!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Altfield
John Atfield finds a radio with which to contact Fort Reid. He informs of them the state of Tampico. While losing a human stronghold is regrettable, almost nothing would be better than if the Splugorth are drawn into the war against the vampires. The conditions of his contract are met.
La Venta townsfolk
He wanders through the massive temple complex that is La Venta. He sees the women doing their daily labors, and some of the aspects of daily life.
But then the festival has taken over and he watch dancers that perform feats of grace worthy of the most talented Juicer.
Finally he meets someone he can communicate with, and it just happens to be a beautiful woman named Anci.
She leads him to what she calls a Wise-man at the a corner of a massive stone pyramid.
The Wise-man talks with John in perfect American,
"Unfortunately, I do not know the answers to your questions but I might be able to help you, if you are willing." He produces two small, ornately-engraved cubes:

"These are the Eternity Stones, give them your blood and they will reveal any hidden truth you seek." In order to provide answers, the Stones requires the blood of the asker. In game terms the player must voluntarily (and temporarily) lose half his SDC and HP or MDC. The blood is poured over the cubes, which soak it up like a sponge and then the cubes are rolled like dice, the sides facing up reveal the answer which is deciphered by the Wise-man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dodskigaren

Dods walks around for about five minutes before he is greeted by a very intense looking holy man, who then promptly leads him deep with the temple complex.
Mr X
The fellow presents him to a dog-headed man, the holy man then leaves them, making a big deal of showing respect to the dog-headed man.
While in the presence of this person, Dods suddenly feels clear-headed and lucid. His various psychoses are temporarily alleviated. "The people here refer to me as Mr. Equus but my true name is Xotol and I believe you should come with me." Dodskigaren then follows Xotol as he descends deep into the Earth.
Dodskigaren is then put at the center of a ceremony involving the sacrifice of a jaguar.
At the end he is presented with a gift. A simple vial in which a tiny amount of twinkling liquid resides. "You may not have been destined for this life, if and when you are ready, take this and be set free."

Without being told Dodskigaren suddenly knows everything about the substance he's been given:
The Cure for Being Still
Magic Elixir
  • Duration: 22 Minutes
  • The drinker of this potion becomes a 4th-Dimensional Being as per the spell Bom p.250
  • At the end of this period the character will become a being of pure energy and become one with Megaverse (Dies)

Code: Select all
[b]The Cure for Being Still[/b]
[size=85][i]Magic Elixir[/i]
[list][*]Duration: 22 Minutes
[*]The drinker of this potion becomes a 4th-Dimensional Being as per the spell Bom p.250
[*]At the end of this period the character will become a being of pure energy and become one with Megaverse (Dies)[/list][/size]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Killian

Jack makes his way around La Venta looking for his old pals, the Hand:
The Hand
Mr. Jaguar: There are two Masters in Muluc, but the intelligence has not been located. Mr. Jaguar is beginning to suspect the Muluc intelligence is hiding somewhere else, likely the Yucatan.
Mr. Skeleton tells Jack that killing the Masters and enough of the vampire population of any one kingdom will result in that Intelligence being forced from this dimension.
Mr. Jade informs him that Reid's Rangers are making excellent progress, but still haven't met any true organized resistance. The Vamps must be planning something.
Mr. Feathers tells Jack that if the initial attack does enough damage or is shocking enough the cowardly intelligence will flee this dimension and make it impossible for it to return. He also knows of an insane Vampire Intelligence in the Yucatan. Living on the nexus at Rio Bec, it seems content to rule over a small group of vampires and a tribe of cannibals. it is apparently a rare, unambitious Vampire Intelligence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYONE
Accumulated Intel
Forces in the south are ready to move. Reid's Rangers push in from the North. Their are two unknown Intelligences in the Yucatan.

The Aztari Again
While sharing their gathered information the 'Necks are approached by their old friends the Aztari:
The 'Necks are informed the Aztari know where all major players are located and would be happy to share the information in exchange for a favor:
The Aztari Landing Team
The Aztari want the 'Necks to use their fancy sub to deliver a covert landing team to Atlantis.

In the Morning:
In the morning the 'Necks are woken by sound of an Alarm. Something is happening, something big, and judging by the traffic it's down at Crocodile Beach, where the 'Necks were meant to pick up their silver.
Above them they see Quetzacoatl, the great feathered dragon, coil around a temple as it rise in the sky and flies towards the beach with incredible speed.
Trouble at the Beach
Illyncryth's minions have been ambushed by a heavily-mechanized Kittani strike force. A Dragon Dreadnought lords over the beach raining destruction down from above.Those with expertise in such matters see that the coloring and insignias of the Kittani Mech are different than any they've seen. originating from Atlantis.
Soon enough the disturbance summons the beach's protector, Cipactli the devourer. Quetzacoatl has already engaged the Dreadnought, binding it and warping it with strange magicks.
The Kittani are focused on blasting Illyncryth's witch into oblivion and do not react in time to the great sweeping tail of Cipactli swinging towards them...

Before the 'Necks have any need to react the two gods have made short work of the beach combatants.

The Dreadnought has some how compacted down to cube the size of a car. Kittani Mech lay strewn across the surf, Cipactli heads home munching on the remains of a Serpent Power Armor.

There are no signs of Illyncryth's minions, however a large box remains undamaged on the beach. The silver is theirs!
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Murdoc » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 13 1d100 = 56

When Camazotz appears before his, Murdoc remains as still as possible and listens to what the god has to say.

Camazotz wrote:"What are you waiting for? My forces are ready to invade! Once the pyramid is destroyed I can teleport my troops right to their doorstep using the nexus."

Murdoc nods to the evil god and says, "We are attempting to find the best possible targets so that the bombs will have the greatest effect."

Camazotz wrote:If asked about the locations of Intelligence he'll tell Murdoc that they are a cowardly and paranoid creature. They will be at a nexus, likely with temple on it and far underground. Other than the Intelligence enslaved by Camazotz, there are two others in the Yucatan; one at Rio Bec. The primary Master is usually near the Intelligence. The Milta intelligence is expected to be in the Yucatan, Camazotz believes once the city has fallen the Intelligence will be easy pickings.

Murdoc opens his mouth to thank Camazotz for the information but when the god departs leaving only a normal bat in his place, he is left standing there with his mouth agape. This only lasts a moment as the avatar of Huitzilopochtli darts in and destroys the bat. Murdoc's eye flick down as the bat skin lands on his boot and he gives it a little shake, letting it drop to the floor.

Huitzilopochtli wrote:He looks up to see a brightly-plumed Hummingbird unnaturally hovering in place, a little above Murdoc's head a few feet in front of his face. "Ballplayer! I see many bombs down there. Drop them all! Muluc and Mexico have already been attacked from the North! No more waiting, the war has begun!"

Murdoc nods to the hummingbird and with as much reverence as the merc knows how to give, he simple nods and says, "Thank you."

When the mist clears and Murdoc finds himself back at the top of the temple, he turns and bounds down the temple and through the crowds as he heads back to their meeting point in the garage. Skidding to a stop, Murdoc nods to Wakiza and the other present and says, "Much to my surprise I was able to get a little more information from the gods Camazotz and Huitzilopochtli. Camazotz states that his forces are ready to move in and clear the two Yucatan entities once we hit Rio Bec and Milta." Murdoc grins a little and continues, "Huitzilopochtli doesn't think we shuould spare any ordinance. He also said that Muluc and Mexico are being attacked from the north."

Murdoc looks around to see just who was listening, then he turns to Wakiza and says, "We could use the big stuff in the Yuatan. Get those guys on the run with Camazotz on their tail and then we can help soften up the intelligences to the north with more tactical strikes. This will also back up what I'm guessing is Reid's Rangers." Nodding as he finishes relaying what he learned, Murdoc says, "Depending on what info you guys have gotten, this seem lie the most actionable intell we're going to get."

When the Aztari turn up again, Murdoc take a deep breath, Frak not these guys again. He listens to what they are offering then smiles, "We will need some time to think about your offer. When to you need to know by?"

Once they are gone and the mess at the beach unfolds, Murdoc just busts out laughing, "It looks like the silver was saved. We should get that to Pete so he can finish his prep and we can get the jobs done and then some."
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor: