Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Stop #2: Welcome to Tampico

Postby Jack Killian » Thu May 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Perception: 39% 1d100 = 61
JIC d20: 1d20 = 4
JIC: 1d100 = 27

Jack listens to the new guy answer his questions, and then realizes the man must be half drunk or trying to get over a hangover. “Oh great, one old man and one sobering up drunk. We got to get out of here.”

Flynn, introduces himself and when he mentions a loo, Jack wonders where this bloke came from, but decideds that maybe another time would be better.

When Murdoc takes over and introduces them Jack nods at the newcomer.

Jack smirks when Flynn mentions drinking and going to the loo then coming out here. “Yep, a royal hangover, must have pissed of some Shifter.”

When Jack gets back to the cell holding the alien, Jack Speaks to the alien, “OK we are ready, no funny stuff you heard Murdoc. You agree not to hurt anyone here. Can you explain what you need to do and how we are to proceed?”
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

Armor: MDC Composite Animal Armor
A.R.: 14
M.D.C.: 35

Weapon Carried:
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200. 100ft range (1 MDC round left)
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun": Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Thu May 17, 2018 4:14 pm

((Rolls carried over))

John Altfeld wrote:John is at first taken aback by Betty somehow sneaking into the submarine's bridge. We let a fully armed and armored person aboard with the refugees? Do we even know what a refugee is? Note to self, sleep less.

Yes, and watch her closely. While you are not sleeping.

...Don't be gross, Grim.

To Wakiza, he says, "Aye aye, commander. I don't know anything about demolitions, though, so I can't guarantee anything." Then, after Bettie does her sword display and snakes all over Wakiza, John blatantly lies, "I don't know why he's calling me pebble boy, Flint isn't here right now. He's taking inventory. But I've heard that sleeping with teammates is a big no-no. It seems like you're hired, so you're a teammate. Welcome to the team!"

John then shakes Bettie's hand, surreptitiously checking her strength level. Assuming she shakes his hand, his eyebrows try to crawl away over the top of his head. "Commander, you may have just made a very effective hiring decision."

Bettie gives him a firm handshake, but does not try crushing his fingers, but she does hold on to John's hand loosely for a moment as she gives him thorough looking over as well, "Very nice...and thank you for the welcome.".

John Altfeld wrote:When Wakiza hands over the Shoulder Cannon, John practically starts drooling, "Naruni Shoulder Cannon? That was just sitting around? Bettie,can I... hold it?"

Bettie shrugs, seemingly indifferent about the big gun and hands it over.
Bettie Houser
M.D.C.: [180/180]
Armor:
- ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor
MDC: [100/100]

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Rolls carried over

Bettie Houser wrote:"I can cook and tend bar too, among other things...", she winks at Wakiza again, "I hid out with this lot after escaping the slave pens. I don't know who these slavers think they are, but they grabbed the wrong girl to try and sell.", her tone becomes filled with disgust and anger with her last statement.

Wak nods in sympathy, "Well you have come to the right place. We are becoming proficient in being a thorn in those Sploogs' sides." Good another slaver hater. "Oh and we could use a bartender back at base!"

Bettie Houser wrote:"Sir Wakiza huh? Seems I've finely full-filled my fantasy of finding a knight! You going to sweep me off my feet then? And giving me gifts right off the bat too! My you know what a girl likes now don't you Sir Wakiza?", Bettie says, putting emphasis on Sir each time she says it. She accepts the long, bulky rifle and gives it a basic going over. Checking to see if it is loaded, on safe, etc. It's clear she is no military trained soldier, but she is at least proficient enough to handle the thing without hurting herself. She slings the weapon over her shoulder then extends her hand out to Wakiza, "I'm Bettie and I was in MercTown until a few days ago looking for work. So somehow I am in the right place at the right time it looks like. I'll give this rifle a go, but I make no promise I won't just close in and use the sword.". She turns to the man Wakiza pointed at, "So you're Pebble Boy, how'd you get that nickname?". She hears John's explanation out before turning back to Wakiza, "So what's the plan? Or better question, where do you want me and what do you want me to do? Not pouring shots I'd imagine?".

Wak just lets the innuendos slide off of him. No, Mercedes is going to hate her. "Giving you the gun to use while you're closing in or to pick off those that are closing in on you. I prefer the sword myself. Mercedes is going to lead you out. You all are to cover Pebble's escape from the ship. Kill as many Sploogs as you can."

John Altfeld wrote:To Wakiza, he says, "Aye aye, commander. I don't know anything about demolitions, though, so I can't guarantee anything."

Wak smiles, "Those things are easy set the timer and drop them near the missiles. The explosives will do the rest."
John Altfeld wrote:Assuming she shakes his hand, his eyebrows try to crawl away over the top of his head. "Commander, you may have just made a very effective hiring decision."

Wak looks solemn, "I hope so, would hate to be leading a sheep to the slaughter house."

John Altfeld wrote:When Wakiza hands over the Shoulder Cannon, John practically starts drooling, "Naruni Shoulder Cannon? That was just sitting around? Bettie,can I... hold it?"

Wak shakes his head, "It wasn't just laying around, it is my personal sniper rifle. I just won't be using it where I'm going."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby John Altfeld » Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 am

ROLLS HELD

Wakiza speaks, while John examines the gun and his face falls. "Ah, that's disappointing. I thought something named the Shoulder Cannon would be a heavy support weapon, not a sniper. It's still a beautiful weapon. Hopefully I can get one of my own someday." He hands it back to Bettie, "Thanks to both of you for letting me look it over. Wait, Commander, are you dying that you 'won't need it where you're going?"

Maybe I should actually try to pry one of the deck guns loose... bad plan, it would endanger the mission, too slow.

"Commander, is there actually a group ordnance locker or similar? I never got much of a tour and no one much explained the rules beyond 'we'll pay you.' Is there a formal document I need to review?"

Why do you even want another weapon?

You can't shoot things out of the air can you?

... Well, now I have a further goal. Thank you for alieviating my boredom.

Meanwhile, John is also trying to mime to Wakiza that Bettie is really strong, without her noticing. With no actual Performance training, this is fairly obvious stuff, like pointing at her when she's looking away and then to a flexed bicep. If she catches him, he tries to play it off, but looks mildly embarassed.
Definitely Not a God. Yet.
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 62/62
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,230/15/150/510/1,230

Important Combat Stats
Number of Attacks: 7
Initiative Bonus: +8
Strike Bonus: +8 (+8/+8/+10/+10)
Parry Bonus: +13 (+13/+13/+15/+15)
Dodge Bonus: +16/+20 (+16/+16/+12/+12)/(+20/+20/+16/+16)
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +4 (+4/+4/+0/+0)
Bonus to Disarm: +2
Called Shots: +4
Supernatural Strength Punch Damage: 3d6(5d6)+8/5d6(6d6)+8/1d6x10+18(+28)/1d6x10+58(+68)
Juicer Football Body Block/Tackle: Knocks one's opponent to the ground (90% chance if target is smaller than attacker, 60% if the same weight, 50% if target is up to 50% larger, 20% if 100% larger, no chance if target is over 100% larger).
Immunities and Damage Reduction
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Suffocation (can breathe without air)
• Depressurization
• Ocean depths/pressure (unlimited)
• Vampire bite/can't be turned undead
• Blindness and Darkness (except in smoke/sandstorm/fog that fouls Radar power)
• Fatigue (Never tires)
• Small bits of flying debris

Reduced Damage From:
• Magic Cold - Half Damage
• Heat/Fire - Half Damage
• Poison/Toxins/Drugs - Duration, penalties and symptoms are 1/3 normal
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
• Recognize enchantment (63%)
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Sat May 19, 2018 11:55 am

Rolls as above

Wak smiles at John and just nods as he sees his signals that she is strong. He nods and just says, "I know."

As to gear, "No, nothing to sign. If you steal from the Roughnecks you will live to regret it. Even you Pebbles. Come with me I'll show you the arms/equipment locker." Wak leads him down to the locker, there is a lot of gear out in the open sorted by type and then there are locked lockers with the names of the Roughnecks on them. "Everything in the open is group gear that can be used as needed then returned. There is a bunch of extra ammo and missiles down here to. Those are our private lockers, when you accumulate enough we'll open a spot for you."

Mission Gear
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)

• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Bettie Houser » Sat May 19, 2018 3:39 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Wakiza wrote:He nods and just says, "I know."

Bettie accepts the rifle back and asks Wkiza, "You know what?".

Wakiza wrote:As to gear, "No, nothing to sign. If you steal from the Roughnecks you will live to regret it. Even you Pebbles. Come with me I'll show you the arms/equipment locker." Wak leads him down to the locker, there is a lot of gear out in the open sorted by type and then there are locked lockers with the names of the Roughnecks on them. "Everything in the open is group gear that can be used as needed then returned. There is a bunch of extra ammo and missiles down here to. Those are our private lockers, when you accumulate enough we'll open a spot for you."

Bettie gives a low whistle as she looks over the armory. Bending down there is the clink of glass on glass as she lifts a bottle of whiskey out of the crate, "I think I'll have a drink before we going storming the ship.", she says with a grin. Her grin gets wider when she spots something else among the Roughneck equipment. She sets the whiskey and rifle aside, then lifts up the multiple barrels of the NE-700 as she looks at Wikazi and asks, "Mind if I make use of this instead?".

{OOC: No, Bettie does not have W.P. - Heavy...she just likes big guns.}
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sat May 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Mini-update:
Jack wrote:When Jack gets back to the cell holding the alien, Jack Speaks to the alien, “OK we are ready, no funny stuff you heard Murdoc. You agree not to hurt anyone here. Can you explain what you need to do and how we are to proceed?”

"Take me to you ship and I will take you anywhere you want to go." replies the alien.
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby William Summers » Sat May 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 58/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 46

Conditions
PPE: 147/171
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 82/140 minutes
  • The character can breathe for as long as the spell is in place.
  • Enjoys a constant comfortable internal temperature and is protected from cold, radiation and extreme blasts of heat.
  • Cosmic Armor can hover, and flies at a speed of Mach One.
  • Magic and M.D. cold and heat/fire/plasma attacks do half damage to the Cosmic Armor.
  • Spells may be cast and psionic powers used while wearing Cosmic Armor, and additional magic may be combined with it, such as other methods of flight, communications, etc.
Globe of Daylight:
  • 42/42 minutes
  • 168 foot area of light.
  • Wards off Vampires and other undead/demons who fear or are hurt by sunlight.
  • Can be sent up to 60 feet away.

Will looks to Redstarman to see if the ex-hero has any response to AstralBeamPodchild32 being released. He then asks AstralBeamPodchild32 "What can you tell me about this other prisoner?" Once that story is done, he will make a decision about releasing the cyborg or not. Either way, the next step is that Will casts Globe of Daylight once more and then has AstralBeamPodchild32 walk in front of him as they transport the halls back to their ship. "Safety precaution. Surely you understand, Mr. Pod."
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Rolls as above

To Bettie, "That you are strong!!"

Bettie Houser wrote: Bettie gives a low whistle as she looks over the armory. Bending down there is the clink of glass on glass as she lifts a bottle of whiskey out of the crate, "I think I'll have a drink before we going storming the ship.", she says with a grin. Her grin gets wider when she spots something else among the Roughneck equipment. She sets the whiskey and rifle aside, then lifts up the multiple barrels of the NE-700 as she looks at Wikazi and asks, "Mind if I make use of this instead?".

Wak nods, "Sure don't drink too much. That whiskey is supposed to be for celebrations of a mission accomplished." Not liquid courage before a mission. Though I guess it can be used for both. Spirits, maybe I should take a swig. Wak smiles, "Yes, that is a nice piece of equipment. Like i said as long as you can put it to good use against those Sploogs, you can borrow the gear that is down here." Wak is preparing and waiting for Mercedes to hit him with whatever spells she can.
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Bettie Houser » Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 am

((Rolls carried over))

Wakiza wrote:To Bettie, "That you are strong!!"

"Oh, I thought the drug harness gave it away to begin with?".

Wakiza wrote:Wak nods, "Sure don't drink too much. That whiskey is supposed to be for celebrations of a mission accomplished." Not liquid courage before a mission. Though I guess it can be used for both. Spirits, maybe I should take a swig. Wak smiles, "Yes, that is a nice piece of equipment. Like i said as long as you can put it to good use against those Sploogs, you can borrow the gear that is down here." Wak is preparing and waiting for Mercedes to hit him with whatever spells she can.

Bettie nods and sets the bottle back in it's crate, "Good idea, I like your thinkin'! Hey Pebbles, you can use this if Wakiza's s'alright with it.", she tosses the Naruni shoulder cannon to John and disconnects the mini-gun from the servo harness then finally hefts the big weapon, "Oooooh, this is gonna' be fun!".
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Tue May 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Bettie Houser wrote:Bettie nods and sets the bottle back in it's crate, "Good idea, I like your thinkin'! Hey Pebbles, you can use this if Wakiza's s'alright with it.", she tosses the Naruni shoulder cannon to John and disconnects the mini-gun from the servo harness then finally hefts the big weapon, "Oooooh, this is gonna' be fun!".

ROLLS HELD

Conditions: John is at +1 Foot

John catches the gun, and tosses it to Wakiza without looking, trusting everyone's insane reflexes to handle the situation. "While I admire the Shoulder Cannon, in this instance it's of less than no value. I'm going to be inside the ship, which means hand-to-hand combat." He shrugs, "I only really need a ranged weapon against flying opponents or ones who can keep out of reach. Which is few enough, on the ground. But thanks for the offer!"

Turning to Wakiza, he says "Am I being teleported onto the ship's deck, or climbing the side?" Wakiza probably realizes about this point that John is naked, as he cycles through his thermo-vision.

John then turns to Van, "Or can you launch me on a low-yield missile? That would be fastest and probably most surprising."

When the plan reaches 'go' stage, he either rides a missile in, is teleported, or climbs the outside of the ship as fast as possible.
Climb: 1d100 = 83 / 62%

He then sneaks across the deck, tossing the explosives in the general direction of the missile emplacement.
Strike: 1d20+8 = 21

Prowl: 1d100 = 1 / 70%

Once this happens, he switches to Pebble form, sucking his equipment into his interior, and runs at top speed to the Sky Entry, doing a cannonball from the top, growing to full size on the way down.

He then makes his way at top speed to Flip's cell.

Land Navigation: 1d100 = 60 / 62%

CONTINGENCY: If John is inserted by missile, he is in Pebble form on the missile and doesn't carry the fusion blocks/toss them at the Splugorth missile emplacement.

Important Combat Stats
Supernatural Strength Punch Damage: 3d6(5d6)+8/5d6(6d6)+8/1d6x10+18(+28)/1d6x10+58(+68)
Juicer Football Body Block/Tackle: Knocks one's opponent to the ground (90% chance if target is smaller than attacker, 60% if the same weight, 50% if target is up to 50% larger, 20% if 100% larger, no chance if target is over 100% larger).
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Wed May 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Percep 71%: 1d100 = 59
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 63

Murdoc lets loose a deep sigh and then presses the button that will release Astralbeam. Not much choice at this point. Best be keeping on your toes Murdoc or you might have one thing or another poking around in your skull.

Once Astralbeam has thawed out, Murdoc looks over to Jack and William, then he looks at all the new faces; Flynn, Redstarman and Astralbeam. "Okay, unless any of you can tell me something new about the canned head, I say we leave him here."

He turns to Flynn and says, "Hey Mac, if you need a ranged weapon, we've got some pretty neat ones we found tied down to our hover bikes. Feel free to grab one, just in case."

Murdoc turns to Astralbeam and grins, "I'd make you the same offer, but something tells me you don't really need anything beyond you."
His eyes flick to RedStarMan but quickly move over to William, "Lets keep Red as safe as we can. Once we're home maybe we can drop him in La Venta. They might be willing to take care of the old man."

"I'll take the lead. Flynn can double up with me. Jack you take RedStarman. William, you can have the rear. Astral, you stay in the middle of us all. We need to keep you safe if any of us are going to get out of here." Murdoc says as he floats out of the security office and climbs on the hover cycle.
Last edited by Murdoc on Fri May 25, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Thu May 24, 2018 6:16 am

((Rolls carried over))

John Altfeld wrote:John catches the gun, and tosses it to Wakiza without looking, trusting everyone's insane reflexes to handle the situation. "While I admire the Shoulder Cannon, in this instance it's of less than no value. I'm going to be inside the ship, which means hand-to-hand combat." He shrugs, "I only really need a ranged weapon against flying opponents or ones who can keep out of reach. Which is few enough, on the ground. But thanks for the offer!"

"I hear ya'.", she nods to John. Bettie locates a heavy sling for the bulky weapon and straps it cross ways over her ample chest. Bettie slips her helmet on, hefts the mini-gun and turns to Wakiza, "Ok, so what's the plan Sir Wakiza? Where do you need me and who do I need to hurt?", even with the helmet in place you know she's grinning.
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm

(( Rolls Carry Over))
Jack listens to both Murdoc and William. He will help Flynn with the rifle. "There you go Flynn, that there end is where you point at the enemy." Jack smiles, "Just kidding mate."

Jack with the Red Star Man gets on the Hover he waits for the orders to move out, “Copy Murdoc we are set. Let’s get this thing over with.”
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sat May 26, 2018 2:34 pm

In Space No One Can Hear You... Drive a Hoverbike

Say that's a nice bike
CCCP-IC-120 "Ute" Utility Vehicle
Crew: One rider
MDC By Location
• Large Hover Jet (2; rear): 90 each
• Small Hover Jets (6; undercarriage): 25 each
• Directional Hover Jets (6; tiny and concealed): 5 each
• Side Stabilizing Wings (2; small): 15 each
• Tail Fin: 50
• Forward Headlight: 10
• Forward Particle Beam Turret: 70
• Windshield: 20
• Main Body: 210
* Indicates a small and/or difficult target to hit and requires a "called shot" and is -4 to Strike. This penalty includes attacks on the driver.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body completely destroys the vehicle.
Flying: 300 mph but cruising speed is considered to range from 40-100 mph. VTOL capable, it can hover stationary; retractable landing gear. Maximum altitude is limited to about 10,000' and the cycle can handle drops of up to 4,000'. At speeds under 100mph it makes 10% of the sound of a traditional hovercycle. Under 40mph it moves with a barely audible hiss allowing the pilot to use his Prowl skill or Prowl at 33% if the pilot lacks the skill.
Flying Range: Can be flown continuously and at top speed for 36 hours without fear of overheating.
Dimensions: 4'6" high, 3' wide, 7' long, 620 lbs.
Cargo: None
Power System: Nuclear, 20 years of life
Weapons & Features of Note
Light Tri-Beam Turret
• Range: 1200'
• Damage: 1D6x10 M.D. (5D6 M.D. vs. force fields and Arkhon Cerasteel armor)
• Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack
• Payload: Unlimited
Light Laser Blaster
• Range: 2000'
• Damage: Two settings: 4D6+2 S.D.C. and 1D4 M.D.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
Remote Piloting Feature
• A sophisticated combat program enables the cycle to fly independently, without any pilot, similar to a combat pod. Normally this feature is employed to summon the vehicle to its owner, which makes it excellent for quick getaways and second-story work. To activate this feature the pilot must carry a cigarette lighter-sized remote and homing module. The program enables the vehicle to recognize, locate and avoid targets at a skill equivalent to 86% as well as hide and Prowl at 40% and Land Navigation of 90%.
Sensor & Piloting Bonuses
• The "Ute" is equipped with an advanced computerized anti-collision radar that rapidly collates sensory data and displays the information on a heads-up-display. Add bonuses of +2 to Initiative, +2 to Dodge, and +10% to piloting skill.

Code: Select all
[b]CCCP-IC-120 "Ute" Utility Vehicle[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QeIcABY.png[/img]
[size=85]Crew: One rider 
[u]MDC By Location[/u]
• Large Hover Jet (2; rear): 90 each
• Small Hover Jets (6; undercarriage): 25 each
• Directional Hover Jets (6; tiny and concealed): 5 each
• Side Stabilizing Wings (2; small): 15 each
• Tail Fin: 50
• Forward Headlight: 10
• Forward Particle Beam Turret: 70
• Windshield: 20
• Main Body: 210
* Indicates a small and/or difficult target to hit and requires a "called shot" and is -4 to Strike. This penalty includes attacks on the driver.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body completely destroys the vehicle.
Flying: 300 mph but cruising speed is considered to range from 40-100 mph. VTOL capable, it can hover stationary; retractable landing gear. Maximum altitude is limited to about 10,000' and the cycle can handle drops of up to 4,000'. At speeds under 100mph it makes 10% of the sound of a traditional hovercycle. Under 40mph it moves with a barely audible hiss allowing the pilot to use his Prowl skill or Prowl at 33% if the pilot lacks the skill.
Flying Range: Can be flown continuously and at top speed for 36 hours without fear of overheating.
Dimensions: 4'6" high, 3' wide, 7' long, 620 lbs.
Cargo: None
Power System: Nuclear, 20 years of life
[u]Weapons & Features of Note[/u]
Light Tri-Beam Turret
• Range: 1200'
• Damage:  1D6x10 M.D. (5D6 M.D. vs. force fields and Arkhon Cerasteel armor)
• Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack
Light Laser Blaster
• Range: 2000'
• Damage: Two settings: 4D6+2 S.D.C. and 1D4 M.D.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
Remote Piloting Feature
• A sophisticated combat program enables the cycle to fly independently, without any pilot, similar to a combat pod. Normally this feature is employed to summon the vehicle to its owner, which makes it excellent for quick getaways and second-story work. To activate this feature the pilot must carry a cigarette lighter-sized remote and homing module. The program enables the vehicle to recognize, locate and avoid targets at a skill equivalent to 86% as well as hide and Prowl at 40% and Land Navigation of 90%.
Sensor & Piloting Bonuses
• The  "Ute" is equipped with an advanced computerized anti-collision radar that rapidly collates sensory data and displays the information on a heads-up-display. Add bonuses of +2 to Initiative, +2 to Dodge, and +10% to piloting skill.[/size]

Flynn, Jack, Murdoc and Will along with Redstarman regroup with Astral at the security center. For his part Redstarman show no sign of recognition of the alien or the cyborg.

After he inquires into the welfare of the cyborg prisoner, Astral shows Will the inner dreamscape of the machine-man.
"I have been stuck with this psyche for too long already, I wish to be near this vile being no more."

They take their new friends, hoverbikes and guns down to the ship. There they find Trask waiting for them and quite ready to go thank you very much.

Task and Astral give each other the side-eye but otherwise do not interact. They pilot the ship away from the docking bay and back towards the Mega-Rift.

Upon approaching the immense tear in the fabric of space and time, the bizarre alien gathers everybody around.

Open your mind and think of the place you want to go...

Earth...

Mexico...

And through the blue-tinged void, recognizable images become clear. Blue water. Sand. Tropical vegetation! It's Earth! Not only that but it's Crocodile Beach! That place you thought you hated is now a sight for sore eyes. And judging by the air quality (thick with volcanic ash) it's about the same time as when you left.

Immediately the linked signal of the Yellowfish is picked up by the Bruja's advanced sensors.

The location is Tampico. From your vantage you can see about as far as the haze will allow.

The ship picks up an anomalous reading from over the Yucatan. The sky above it much darker than elsewhere, and moving, alive! What seems at first to be single surging mass but on closer inspection is a countless multitude of tiny fliers, bats.

And then the most bizarre thing happens...

Night falls over Mexico... at 4 in the afternoon. And the sun doesn't just set but is swallowed by dark, inky blackness that somehow seems larger than the whole world.

But a quick check of the sensors reveals that the situation is local, over Mexico.

And Murdoc is reminded of his encounter with the local bat God, Camazotz, Lord of Darkness. And once the darkness is complete the endless swarm of bats stream north.

If the those in the Lechuza Bruja don't act quickly the bats will arrive in Tampico before them and they'll be late to the party.

Madcap Mayhem; Mothership In Mexico

The tectonic intervention of the feathered-serpent-god Quetzacoatl, revered friend of Man, as tee'd the Splugorth up nicely for Operation Flip-Flop. As the minutes pass the Splugorth forces begin reacting to their new, baffling predicament. Technical crews are deployed with the same industrial equipment used to fortify and expand Tampico and they begin an attempt to engineer their way back to sea. It is obvious their progress will be slow, if possible at all.

Meanwhile the humans of Tampico are firing down on them from those same fortifications they had just installed. Sometimes, it just ain't easy being a Splugorth Minion.
Wakiza assigns positions and a rough plan is made, including the spot where a new and timely made orifice would greatly aid John's escape.

The quick renovation of an LRM will allow Pebbles a first-class ride to the very top of the gargantuan Mothership.

When they're just finishing their preparations, the Yellowfish suddenly sounds an alarm. The Lechuza Bruja is back in range! Just down La Venta way according to the sensors.

Oh,

And night falls

four hours early.

End of Post Conditions wrote:TIME & DATE: 16:18, July 25, 110 P.A.
CLIMATE: Sun nearly down, tropical, warm
VISIBILITY: poor, volcanic ash, UNCANNY NIGHTFALL!!
TERRAIN: Urban/Sierra, scrub, dry rocky terrain, coastal
LEY LINE: No
TIME PASSED: Plenty

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Jack Killian » Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 am

Perception: 39% 1d100 = 70
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 19

Jack ties down the two hovers as the others help RedStar Man into the craft. Once all cargo Rifles grenades Vodka (can’t believe we didn’t find a case or two) has been secured he does into the main cabin and makes sure RedStar Man is fastened in his seat and secured. “Got to make sure nothing comes loose. Hate to come all this way and loose cargo flies around and takes out the ride.”"Ready for takeoff."

The alien then tells them what to do and Jack does his best. He sees the crocodile beach and he thinks “Yep, that is the place that is burnt into my mind, along with meeting the Gods. Thank you Astral Beam you got to teach me how to do some of the stuff that you do. Oh, that is Task he is an Artari, should I know something? I don't get readings off these guys.”

As Jack looks out , he is wondering. About the dark cloud, first thoughts are the volcanos erupted and then this must be what the bombs did finally seeing the dark clouds moving he is thinking. “What the hell is that?” “Mates you see what I see? What the flaming crap is the Cloud?”
Last edited by Jack Killian on Sun May 27, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 40% (34% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d100 = 61
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 16

{Constant Effects}
Impervious to disease as well as normal cold & heat levels
Nightvision; Range: 100'
See the Invisible
Perfect hawk-like vision
Keen sense of smell
Virtually impervious to pain
Cannot be surprise attacked (even from behind)

Seeing that the group is clearly ready to move out, Bettie says, "Somebody ordered a door, right?". And without waiting for a response she levels the Vulcan at the nearest exterior wall and lets lose an extensive torrent of plasma shells. After this, she heads to the area Wakiza indicated for her, plants her feet and engages any enemy targets she can see with the mini-gun....laughing loudly over the buzz & rumble of the gun as she does.

Action #1: Speaking and shoot a hole in the wall; Strike: 1d20 = 7, Damage: 6d6 = 16x10 = 160 M.D.
Action #2: Moving into position.
Action #3: Firing a short burst at enemy target; Strike: 1d20 = 13, Damage: 4d6 = 19x10 = 190 M.D.
Action #4: Firing a short burst at enemy target; Strike: 1d20 = 4, Damage: 4d6 = 16x10 = 160 M.D.
Action #5: Firing a short burst at enemy target; Strike: 1d20 = 3, Damage: 4d6 = 11x10 = 110 M.D.
Action #6: Firing a short burst at enemy target; Strike: 1d20 = 7, Damage: 4d6 = 20x10 = 200 M.D.

Auto dodge #1: 1d20+6 = 17
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+6 = 15
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+6 = 21
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+6 = 12
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+6 = 8
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+6 = 24

{Skill Rolls}
Last edited by Bettie Houser on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Percep 71%: 1d100 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 37

Radio: Basic 90%=1d100 = 59

Conditions:
Terrorward: Impervious to Horror Factor: 30/30 minutes; Nightvision 60': 60/60 minutes

Getting back to the Lechuza Bruja, Murdoc nods to Kask as they come aboard, "I'm sure glad you're still here. That place...well, I'm just glad we're not staying any longer. Our new friend here says he can get us back home. And grandpa there just needs a place to retire." He shuts the hatch and says, "We are locked and ready to go."

Murdoc gives Jack a hand trying down the found hover bikes and stowing the alien rifles, then he follows Astralbeam's instruction and prays for the best.

When they appear back over Croc Beach, Murdoc jumps into a seat and buckles up, "Everyone sit down and get buckled up. Kask, verify our location and head toward the Yellowfish as fast as you can."

Leaning forward, Murdoc grabs the radio and calls the Yellowfish, "Yellowfish, This is the Lechuza Bruja we are uh, back and inbound to your location." "Oh Frak!" He lets the mic button go as he sees the moving darkness spreading from the Yucatan. He realizes he let go of the mic button and squeezes it again, "That Darkness is Camazotz making his move. Be on your toes. The Darkness is followed by a massive bat swarm. I'm not sure what his plans are, other than to seize control from the vamps."

Murdoc cuts a wide eyed look at Jack that conveys a simple statement, 'This is gonna be some shit!'

Looking back out the windscreen as the Lechuza Bruja speeds towards the Yellowfish, Murdoc puts a hand over his chest and focuses on the terrorward he's wearing, activating is magical effects. "Everyone prepare yourselves. Flynn, stick with me or Jack and follow our lead. We got Vampires and Sploogorth down there that are not our friends. Camazotz and his darkness and bats are on the fence. He gave us some help but it was only to help himself. He may be our to screw us over now. Astralbeam, you can stay in here. This ain't your fight. Kask, watch out for the old man and keep the Lechuza Bruja outta trouble. The protection circle and force field should keep those critters off you." He gives Kask a nod and an 'I know where you live' kinda look. Then he looks back out the windscreen as he waits for a reply from the Yellowfish and to arrive on site.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor:

Weapons:
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Mon May 28, 2018 4:47 pm

((Rolls Carry Over))

Leaning forward, Murdoc grabs the radio and calls the Yellowfish, "Yellowfish, This is the Lechuza Bruja we are uh, back and inbound to your location." "Oh Frak!" He lets the mic button go as he sees the moving darkness spreading from the Yucatan. He realizes he let go of the mic button and squeezes it again, "That Darkness is Camazotz making his move. Be on your toes. The Darkness is followed by a massive bat swarm. I'm not sure what his plans are, other than to seize control from the vamps."

Murdoc cuts a wide eyed look at Jack that conveys a simple statement, 'This is gonna be some shit!'

Jack looks at Murdoc and smiles, “Like getting throw out of a flaming Volcano? If we deploy it might be better to use the hovers to get into the fight since there is only one that can fly.” He looks toward William.

Jack thinks about the attack then speaks up to all, “It might help us if we go in low to deploy. Then have the ship zoom up and clear a path for us.”

As Jack turns he says, “I'll go prep the rides.”

Looking back out the windscreen as the Lechuza Bruja speeds towards the Yellowfish, Murdoc puts a hand over his chest and focuses on the terrorward he's wearing, activating is magical effects. "Everyone prepare yourselves. Flynn, stick with me or Jack and follow our lead. We got Vampires and Sploogorth down there that are not our friends. Camazotz and his darkness and bats are on the fence. He gave us some help but it was only to help himself. He may be our to screw us over now. Astralbeam, you can stay in here. This ain't your fight. Kask, watch out for the old man and keep the Lechuza Bruja outta trouble. The protection circle and force field should keep those critters off you." He gives Kask a nod and an 'I know where you live' kinda look. Then he looks back out the windscreen as he waits for a reply from the Yellowfish and to arrive on site.

Jack gets ready to deploy the hovers. He turns toward Flynn, “Flynn not sure what your specialty is, but I’m a Burster, I bring the heat. I won’t raise my Fiery Aura until we get on the ground."

He thinks to Astral Beam, “I want to thank you, you kept your word. As Murdoc said this really isn’t your fight. It is against something called a Sploogie. They are bad, they tried to plant a thing in my brain, to control me and that is what they do. Use people for there own purpose."

Jack prepares himself,
Psychic Body Field (Self; 30 I.S.P.)
See Aura ( 6 I.S.P.)
Enhanced Perception (10 I.S.P.)
OOC Comments
Enhanced Perception
Range: Self. Duration: Five minutes per level of experience. I.S.P.: 10
This incredible psionic power augments the psychic's physical senses, enhancing his perception. This enhanced state of awareness sharpens all natural senses by 50%, and further enables the psychic to "filter" all of this extra sensory input in order to concentrate on one or a few specific things. While using this ability, the psychic will notice every detail around him down to the slightest motion, sound, scent, and shadow. He will further be likely to notice changes and inconsistencies that might reveal traps, illusions, feints, or tricks (including sleight-of-hand, etc.). The psionic power provides the psychic with a +3 to Perception, + I to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, and a +I0% to any skill that relies on any of the basic senses (such as Intelligence, Tracking, or certain Physical skills like Juggling or Prowl).
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Tue May 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies (Except Flip)

Perception: 1d100 = 35
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 45

An illusion-clad John climbs with Grim into the hollowed-out missile, turning to his pebble form and wrapping the sword in his stony embrace. You're magically tough, right? Not going to crack up when we hit the deck?

You are more likely to break than I ever am.

When the missile hits, he tries to examine the top deck as fast as possible, knowing every second counts, then get moving at top speed for the Sky Entrance. No time for subtlety, and a missile isn't exactly silent.

As he falls through the Sky Entrance, John grows to maximum size, trying to punch through the floor of the SkyShaft when he hits. Once done with his fall, he races to Flip's cell at top speed, not attempting to fight anyone he comes across, simply moving through the halls as an avalanche.

At the cell, John says "Hi, are you Flip? I'm here with the Roughnecks and I'm your rescuer, John." If there is an open window section, he tosses the Naruni Forcefield belt through, saying "Put this on." If there's no way to do this, he waits until getting the cell open.

When breaking the cell open, he folds the walls out into the hallway, trying to block the hallway in both directions, buying them some time. He then punches through the floor inside the cell, grabs Flip with his telekinesis, and moves as quickly as possible to the extraction hole (If significant resistance arrives before the floor is busted open, he pulls Flip inside his body and runs right through them). He only stops to fight if a large, unavoidable force presents itself, otherwise his goal is to move too quickly to be stopped, absorbing whatever damage is necessary.

CONTINGENCIES/CONDITIONS: Except while actually opening Flip's cell, John is at Max Size, moving as an avalanche. At Flip's cell, John is at +15-20 Feet based on our conversation. In Pebble Form, John is immune to rail guns/physical projectiles and takes half damage from robot-strength punches, no damage from augmented strength.

INITIATIVE: 1d20+8 = 13

Attacks on the Cell Wall, then Cell Floor (or if needed for someone actually blocking the corridor)
Attack 1: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 14 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 44
Attack 2: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 18 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 54
Attack 3: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 18 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 34
Attack 4: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 14 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 24
Attack 5: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 26 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 44
Attack 6: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 54
Attack 7: Strike With Grim 1d20+10 = 22 Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 54

Parries with Grim (These are +2 if John is full size, and it being a rune blade, works on energy attacks): 1d20+14 = 29, 1d20+14 = 17, 1d20+14 = 27, 1d20+14 = 22, 1d20+14 = 20, 1d20+14 = 33, 1d20+14 = 22, 1d20+14 = 19

Auto-dodges (These are -4 if John is full size): 1d20+4 = 16, 1d20+4 = 7, 1d20+4 = 9, 1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 15, 1d20+4 = 8
6d6+14 = 34
6d6+14 = 31
6d6+14 = 39
6d6+14 = 32
6d6+14 = 35
6d6+14 = 40
6d6+14 = 34
Last edited by John Altfeld on Wed May 30, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Important Combat Stats
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby William Summers » Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 35/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 99

Conditions
PPE: 147/171
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 52/140 minutes
  • Enjoys a constant comfortable internal temperature and is protected from cold, radiation and extreme blasts of heat.
  • Magic and M.D. cold and heat/fire/plasma attacks do half damage to the Cosmic Armor.
  • Spells may be cast and psionic powers used while wearing Cosmic Armor, and additional magic may be combined with it, such as other methods of flight, communications, etc.
Globe of Daylight:
  • 12/42 minutes

The trip back to the Lechuza Bruja being uneventful was all that Will could ask for. Seeing Sevlin Kask waiting for them, he gives the dude a high five. "Oh man, have we got a story for you." Once on board, he helps strap down and put away the newly found gear (bikes and guns) before making sure Redstarman is comfortable in his seat. He gathers around when instructed to and tenses up greatly when they approach the megarift. "I prefer more conventional methods of travel! Like a magic horse or a flying board!"

Appearing over Crocodile Beach, Will breathes a sigh of relief. The relief is shortlived as he sees the unnatural darkness spreading over the distance.
Jack Killian wrote:“Mates you see what I see? What the flaming crap is the Cloud?”

"Yeah, I don't like that one bit."
Hearing Murdoc explain the nature of it, he turns to Sevlin and says "Punch it, Kask." He sits down and straps himself in as they zoom toward the Yellowfish.

Murdoc wrote:"Everyone prepare yourselves. Flynn, stick with me or Jack and follow our lead. We got Vampires and Sploogorth down there that are not our friends. Camazotz and his darkness and bats are on the fence. He gave us some help but it was only to help himself. He may be out to screw us over now."

Will starts checking over his equipment as Murdoc gives the team the sit rep. Armor? Check. Magic armor? Check. Explosives? Check. Magic Horse? Check. Wingboard? Check. Guns? Check. Swords? Will cracks a big smile behind his helmet. "Yeah, I'm ready. Kask, when we get down there, keep an eye on Redstarman for me. I feel bad for the old guy and I'm gonna make sure he's set up when we get back home. But he has to make it back home for that to happen, if you catch my drift."
The Man in Black
William Summers

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Flynn » Thu May 31, 2018 2:55 pm

Perception: 45% 1d100 = 74
JIC: 1d20 = 10
JIC%: 1d100 = 81

Flynn hangs on as the group heads over Mexico. "Huzzah! A grand adventure awaits gentlemen!"

Murdoc wrote:Perc"Everyone prepare yourselves. Flynn, stick with me or Jack and follow our lead. We got Vampires and Sploogorth down there that are not our friends. Camazotz and his darkness and bats are on the fence. He gave us some help but it was only to help himself. He may be our to screw us over now."

Mock spitting on the floor, Flynn declares, "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." He shakes his fist at no one in particular. "Damsels shall be rescued and treasure be shared by all!" Standing up, he strikes a heroic pose and continues, "I'll organize revolt, exact a death for a death, and I'll never rest until every Saxon in this shire can stand up free men and strike a blow for Richard and England!" He holds the pose well past what is likely comfortable for everyone. Hold for applause.

Jack Killian wrote:Jack gets ready to deploy the hovers. He turns toward Flynn, “Flynn not sure what your specialty is, but I’m a Burster, I bring the heat. I won’t raise my Fiery Aura until we get on the ground."

Flynn's chest bolsters up. "Good sir I am the greatest swordsman and archer to ever live! They say the pen is mightier than the sword. I say 'bullocks,' tell me that with a face full of steel!"
Flynn
PPE: 21/21
ISP: 40/40
HP: 56/56
SDC: 217/217

Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Head/Helmet - 50
• Arms - 35 each
• Legs - 45 each
• Main Body· 72
Flynn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Thu May 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 54% (When Amplified Hearing is applicable +15%)(When MOE is appliable +15%)
JiC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 37

Conditions Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible

John Altfeld wrote: John catches the gun, and tosses it to Wakiza without looking, trusting everyone's insane reflexes to handle the situation. "While I admire the Shoulder Cannon, in this instance it's of less than no value. I'm going to be inside the ship, which means hand-to-hand combat." He shrugs, "I only really need a ranged weapon against flying opponents or ones who can keep out of reach. Which is few enough, on the ground. But thanks for the offer!"

Wak catches the rifle and stores it. "That is what I figured. Moving fast indoors with that sword . . . close quarters combat." He should be all right as long as he doesn't run into to many conservators.

Murdoc wrote: Leaning forward, Murdoc grabs the radio and calls the Yellowfish, "Yellowfish, This is the Lechuza Bruja we are uh, back and inbound to your location."

Wak smiles and says over comms, "Welcome back Lechuza Bruja, We are about to hit that mothership to get our buddy back. Move your ass soldiers. How long? We need you to cover John's escape with Mercedes and a new recruit, Bettie."

"Everyone stand down we have backup incoming. But be ready to move. I will teleport there and then give the word. No one can be withing 400 feet of me or you may get dragged somewhere you don't want to go. But move quick as we don't want to be in the middle of the Sploog vs Vamp war that is about to start."

John Altfeld wrote: Turning to Wakiza, he says "Am I being teleported onto the ship's deck, or climbing the side?" Wakiza probably realizes about this point that John is naked, as he cycles through his thermo-vision.

Wak smirks, "Climbing, as I can't take you."
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby SNAFU » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Several Minutes Later...

The Lechuza Bruja arrives in Tampico airspace well-ahead of the vampire cloud, however Camazotz's artificial night has definitely fallen over the chaos there. Wolves begin howling to the East.

Everyone is now in position and ready to go. All they need is the signal from Wakiza.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Wakiza » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 66 / 54% (When Amplified Hearing is applicable +15%)(When MOE is appliable +15%)
JiC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 68

Conditions Shadow Meld Spell; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible

Come on ladies, lets get a move on. Wak nods as their jet enters the scene. "All right here I go." Wak activates his FF and the Shadowmeld spell (-10 ppe) from his cloak. Next, he teleports (-24 ppe) to the spot he picked out on the mothership. Over the radio Wak says, "count to 5 and go!" He touches Derilian, then activates Realm of chaos as deep into the ship as he can coming up just short of Flip's cell. Once in the Realm he hides in a shadow using Shadow Meld. Hope this works! He has his TW 'Demonburner' Rifle in his hand at the moment.
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby John Altfeld » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:51 pm

ROLLS HELD FROM PREVIOUS POST

If John can hear anything about the return of the plane inside the missile (unlikely?), he feels enormously relieved. Hopefully Jack's alright up there. Long enough to get shot at by the Splugorth now...

THEN JOHN DOES THE THINGS IN THE PREVIOUS POST

Important Combat Stats
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby William Summers » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:23 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 43/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 11

Conditions
PPE: 147/171 (PPE not subtracted from post due to variability)
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 52/140 minutes
Globe of Daylight:
  • 4/42 minutes
Bravura:
  • 20/20 melee rounds
  • 50/50 MDC Energy Field
  • Wearer is endowed with supernatural PS of 30 and PE of 24 (Restrained Punch: 5D6 SDC, Full Strength Punch: 3D6 MD, Power Punch: 6D6 MD, Carry: 1500 lbs, Lift: 3000 lbs)
  • Speed is increased by 50% (Will: Speed: 52. 23' per action)
  • Impervious to all Energy Attacks, Cold, Fire, Drugs, Poison, Disease, Mind Control, Possession, Illusion, Pain, Horror Factor
  • Additional Saving Throw bonuses: +7 vs the vampire's bite, +11 vs magic, +11 vs psionics,
  • Against Most Foes: +4 attacks per melee, +4 to initiative, +4 to strike, + 3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +4 to pull punch, +2 to disarm, +2 to roll, +1 to strike with guns,
  • Against the Undead: an additional +4 to strike, +6 to parry, +5 to dodge, +7 to save vs the vampire's bite
  • Wearer may use Paired Weapons
  • Critical Strike (or Automatic Staking) on natural 18-20 (HtH only)
  • Once effect wears off user is exhausted: APM, Combat Bonuses, Speed, and Skill Performance all reduced by half for 1d4 minutes.
Ring of Protection from the Undead:
  • Holds undead at bay
  • Wielder impervious to vampire's hypnotic gaze/mind control
Amulet of See The Invisible:
  • See The Invisible
8th Ring of Elder:
  • Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
  • Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
  • Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.

Upon reaching Tampico airspace, Will keys his radio through his armor. "Summers on my way down. Tell this Bettie to meet me topside." Before he heads down, he will cast Cosmic Armor on any member of the strike team present in the Lechuza Bruja that needs it (Murdoc, Flynn, Jack, -23 PPE per application), giving them some superior protection in addition to necessary flight capabilities. "Gather around. Armor for the plane crew."

Once he's done, Will swings down to the Yellowfish to meet Bettie. Flipping up his visor and extending a quick hand for a shake, he introduces himself. "Will Summers. The Wanderer. Let's get you armored up. Welcome to the 'Necks." Will casts Cosmic Armor on Bettie (-23 PPE), allowing her some flight.

Swinging toward the fight, Will waits at range for the hole to be blown in the mothership before he activates the Bravura enchantment on his armor and flying down into the fray. Counting on the enchantment's protections against magic, (Save vs Magic: 1d20+16 = 29) he hovers in under the power of his Cosmic Armor and activates his new Sunshine-Speed Claymore (-13 PPE) with a shiteating grin under his helmet. Anyone left over after Wakiza transports them to the Realm of Chaos, William slices and dices with prejudice. He sends his Globe of Daylight to various corners of the room to terrorize any vampires that may be vulnerable to it. Feeling the sword act in double time as he rampages through the room, Will thinks of Thirsty Pete to thank him for the amazing gifts.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+14 = 26
APM: 12 (x2 from Sunshine-Speed Claymore)

Action 1: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 2: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 19 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 3: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 4: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 15 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 5: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 6: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 7: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 8: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 9: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 18 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 10: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 11: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 12: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60x2=120 MD
Action 13: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 14: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 19 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 15: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 16: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 32 (NAT20!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30x2=60 MD
Action 17: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 18: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 19: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 (NAT1!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 20: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 (NAT1!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 21: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 25 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 22: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 28 (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 23: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60x2=120 MD
Action 24: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 32 (NAT20!) (+4 more vs Undead) Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60x2=120 MD

Parries: 1d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 201d20+13 = 151d20+13 = 251d20+13 = 33 (NAT20!)1d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 151d20+13 = 161d20+13 = 281d20+13 = 151d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 33 (NAT20!)

Cosmic Armor code for 'Necks
Code: Select all
[color=#8000FF][b][i]Cosmic Armor:[/i][/b][/color][list][size=85][*][color=#FF0000]350[/color]/350 MDC
[*][color=#FF0000]140[/color]/140 minutes
[*] The character can breathe for as long as the spell is in place.
[*] Enjoys a constant comfortable internal temperature and is protected from cold, radiation and extreme blasts of heat.
[*] Cosmic Armor can hover, and flies at a speed of Mach One.
[*] Magic and M.D. cold and heat/fire/plasma attacks do half damage to the Cosmic Armor.
[*] Spells may be cast and psionic powers used while wearing Cosmic Armor, and additional magic may be combined with it, such as other methods of flight, communications, etc.[/size][/list]
The Man in Black
William Summers

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm

ONE

Wak sets things in motion teleporting over to the mothership and ensnaring several decks worth of Kittani officers in his chaotic void. He watches from the shadows as their nightmares consume them.

TWO
John is launched at Mach 2 into the bridge of the mothership, several tons of gravel shred the unarmored officers inside. As he races through the corridors, cleared by Wakiza's magic, John finds the correct cell and using his mighty sword, cuts his way inside.

There, he finds a human matching Flip's description except missing all his limbs. Flip is strapped to gurney, in a solid coma.

THREE
Bettie Houser, in collusion with Jack, burns a hole in the side of the mothership large enough for an avalanche of a hundred John Altfelds to pour through.

Will, after buffing the majority of his teammates with the mighty Cosmic Armor spell, wades into the fray. A retreating overlord, half a dozen wild vampires and three kittani engineers fall to Will's blade. His cosmic armor takes (-34 MDC) from unavoidable ranged fire, otherwise he parries nearly all incoming attacks.

FOUR

Those that have chosen to hold the line at the exit hole face attacks from both sides. Wild vampires have begun descending on crippled Splugorth vessel, as they approach the breach in the hull they attack everything without discrimination.

Inside, a platoon of Kydians Overlord Shocktroopers try to staunch the bleeding in their defenses caused by the enormous molten rupture.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby William Summers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 61/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 1

Conditions
PPE: 42/171
Cosmic Armor:
  • 316/350 MDC
  • 51:45/140 minutes
Globe of Daylight:
  • 3:45/42 minutes
Bravura:
  • 19/20 melee rounds
  • 50/50 MDC Energy Field
  • Wearer is endowed with supernatural PS of 30 and PE of 24 (Restrained Punch: 5D6 SDC, Full Strength Punch: 3D6 MD, Power Punch: 6D6 MD, Carry: 1500 lbs, Lift: 3000 lbs)
  • Impervious to all Energy Attacks, Cold, Fire, Drugs, Poison, Disease, Mind Control, Possession, Illusion, Pain, Horror Factor
  • Additional Saving Throw bonuses: +7 vs the vampire's bite, +11 vs magic, +11 vs psionics,
  • Against Most Foes: +4 attacks per melee, +4 to initiative, +4 to strike, + 3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +4 to pull punch, +2 to disarm, +2 to roll, +1 to strike with guns,
  • Against the Undead: an additional +4 to strike, +6 to parry, +5 to dodge, +7 to save vs the vampire's bite
  • Once effect wears off user is exhausted: APM, Combat Bonuses, Speed, and Skill Performance all reduced by half for 1d4 minutes.
  • Holds undead at bay
  • See The Invisible
8th Ring of Elder:
  • Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.

Having torn through ten enemies in 1 1/2 as many seconds, Will presses the attack by heading for the Kydians attempting to prevent the attackers from taking the ship. That's a lot of minions. Time to start carving. Magic blade in hand, Will slashes the life out of as many enemies as he can with his new blade. Keying his radio while slashing away, he calls for help inside the ship. "Murdoc, I could use an assist in here. I'm about 20 Powerlords deep."

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+14 = 22

Action 1: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 2: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 3: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 23 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 4: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 16 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 5: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 18 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 6: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 28 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 7: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 16 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 8: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 9: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 10: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 11: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 12: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 18 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 13: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 14: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 28 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 60
Action 15: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 16: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 17: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 15 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 18: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 40
Action 19: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 16 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 21: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 22: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 25 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 30
Action 23: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50
Action 24: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 23 Damage: (1d4*10)+20 = 50

Parries: 1d20+13 = 171d20+13 = 251d20+13 = 281d20+13 = 141d20+13 = 231d20+13 = 261d20+13 = 161d20+13 = 271d20+13 = 241d20+13 = 281d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 27
The Man in Black
William Summers

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 8
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 4 / 1d100 = 18

"Sweet Jesus!" John exclaims before looking around to see if anyone heard him. "Don't worry buddy, I'll get you the hell out of here and we can fix this, even if I have to get you the replacement limbs myself from the guys who did this to you."

Very, very gently, John puts the force field belt on Flip and grabs the man, gurney and all, with John's telekinesis, before running out of the ship as fast as possible, in pebble form, body-blocking any opposition on the way out.

I'm pretty sure we have the technology to rebuild him, John tells himself, Maybe even better! Faster! Stronger... Hopefully they'll be able to hear me coming, since I can't radio ahead.

CONTINGENCIES/CONDITIONS:John is at Max Size, moving as an avalanche.

Some Parries: 1d20+15 = 17, 1d20+15 = 22, 1d20+15 = 25, 1d20+15 = 18, 1d20+15 = 21, 1d20+15 = 24, 1d20+15 = 33, 1d20+15 = 30

Auto-dodges: 1d20 = 19, 1d20 = 20, 1d20 = 8, 1d20 = 7, 1d20 = 11, 1d20 = 8

Important Combat Stats
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Perception: 54% 1d100 = 94
JIC d20: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d100 = 98
Init: 1d20+2 = 11

Condition
OOC Comments
Cosmic Armor 350 MDC
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes
Force Field 90 30 ISP
Body Armor 35
Body Protection 90 renews at 3d6 /round 2 ISP
See Aura ( 6 I.S.P.)
This incredible psionic power augments the psychic's physical senses, enhancing his perception. This enhanced state of awareness sharpens all-natural senses by 50%, and further enables the psychic to "filter" all of this extra sensory input in order to concentrate on one or a few specific things. While using this ability, the psychic will notice every detail around him down to the slightest motion, sound, scent, and shadow. He will further be likely to notice changes and inconsistencies that might reveal traps, illusions, feints, or tricks (including sleight-of-hand, etc.). The psionic power provides the psychic with a +3 to Perception, + I to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, and a +I0% to any skill that relies on any of the basic senses (such as Intelligence, Tracking, or certain Physical skills like Juggling or Prowl).
Weapons
Arkhon TB-Prime Tri-Beam Energy Rifle
Damage: 1D6x10 M.D. (5D6 M.D. vs. force fields and Arkhon Cerasteel armor)

NeraTech Pn-50 “Splatter Gun”
Acid 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200.

Jack looks at the hole he left in the side of the ship, “Yes mate. That is a nice size opening we got here.”

He keys the mic and says, “Lechuza Bruja, Murdoc and Yellow, if you can coordinate plasma missile strikes, I think we can do some real damage. Take out their big sticks and cripple the ship. I’m not much on where they’s on this ship, but you direct me, and we’ll crack this coconut.”

Over the radio he speaks, “What’s the plan to save the other slaves on board?”

Jack Fiery Aura then comes to life. He thinks of his friends the Hand of the Gods, “Brothers, going in to attack the Sploogies Ship. May not be the wisest thing that Jack has done, but it is a right thing. So, I want to tell you that if I don’t see you again it’s been a flaming delight to have known you, keep up the good work. I’m going to torch some Marshmallows."

He remembers his gifts and then thinks Quetzalcoatl “Xiucoatl, hope this pleases you. If you see Quetzalcoatl, tell him thank you for the push. You know what is happening It be nice to help the slaves survive this maybe lifting the bay. So, it is dry land. A basalt dome that is it, just lifting the land a bit. If not, I understand. Oh, and that beautiful lady, I never got her name. They were all quiet up there.”

Jack looks to Bettie and says, “You must be new to the Roughnecks, “My name is Jack, I’m the local hot head. That over there is Flynn he is also new. Can you damage the Vampires?”

6 Actions
Action 1
Jack choice of action is use
Super Fuel a Plasma Missile strike on one of the Sploogies Long Range Missiles -10 ISP(trying to destroy their capability of destroying any of the cities also force the Sploogies resources to cover more opening and repair more items.

Action 2+3
Perun’s Fire Scourge (BoM.166 I.S.P.: 12) on the Vampires if there is a group will use this and then super fuel to catch others on fire.
Strike: 1d20+5 = 16
Damage: 6d6 = 14 *1.5 *10 Super fuel 210MD
They will remain on fire for 6 Rounds, Each round Damages 1) 6d6 = 28 2) 6d6 = 12 3) 6d6 = 19 4) 6d6 = 22 5) 6d6 = 22 6) 6d6 = 13 MD

Action 4+5
Perun’s Fire Scourge (BoM.166 I.S.P.: 12) on the Vampires if there is a group will use this and then super fuel to catch others on fire.
Strike: 1d20+5 = 8
Damage: 6d6 = 21 *1.5 *10 Super fuel 315 MD
They will remain on fire for 6 Rounds, Each round Damages 1) 6d6 = 26 2) 6d6 = 18 3) 6d6 = 26 4) 6d6 = 27 5) 6d6 = 27 6) 6d6 = 23 MD

Action 6
Strike using Arkhon TB-Prime Tri-Beam Energy Rifle
Strike: 1d20+3 = 9
Damage: 1d6*10 = 30 MD

Parry 1d20+10 = 11 1d20+10 = 13 1d20+10 = 11 1d20+10 = 16 1d20+10 = 16 1d20+10 = 19
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 75% (34% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 33
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 18

{Constant Effects & Conditions}
See the Invisible
Perfect hawk-like vision
Keen sense of smell

Cosmic Armor
Cosmic Armor 350 MDC
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes

Once inside the new doorway, Bettie positions herself just inside and off to her left, covering whatever hallway or room, she will fire on any obvious Splugorth targets that appear.

Jack Killian wrote:Jack looks to Bettie and says, “You must be new to the Roughnecks, “My name is Jack, I’m the local hot head. That over there is Flynn he is also new. Can you damage the Vampires?”

Bettie looks at the human torch, "Yeah, new. And I don't know shit about vampires, so I couldn't say one way or the other. But this mini-gun'll make a mess of the Sploogies nearby!", to demonstrate Bettie turns her attention to the nearest non-vampire/Sploog targets and hails plasma blasts down on them, laughing allowed the whole time.

Action #1: Move inside the ship and talking to Jack.
Action #2: Firing short burst at Sploog enemy; Strike: 1d20 = 14, Damage: 4d6 = 15x10 = 150 M.D.
Action #3: Firing short burst at Sploog enemy; Strike: 1d20 = 13, Damage: 4d6 = 12x10 = 120 M.D.
Action #4: Firing short burst at Sploog enemy; Strike: 1d20 = 10, Damage: 4d6 = 10x10 = 100 M.D.
Action #5: Firing short burst at Sploog enemy; Strike: 1d20 = 17, Damage: 4d6 = 14x10 = 140 M.D.
Action #6: Firing short burst at Sploog enemy; Strike: 1d20 = 14, Damage: 4d6 = 10x10 = 100 M.D.

Auto dodge #1: 1d20+6 = 24
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+6 = 12
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+6 = 19
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+6 = 16
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+6 = 15
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+6 = 19
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Percep 71%: 1d100 = 74
JIC: 1d20 = 19 1d100 = 3
Attacks: 8
Init: 1d20+6 = 21
Conditions:
Terrorward: Impervious to Horror Factor: 30/23 minutes; Nightvision 60': 60/53 minutes

Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes

Globe of True Daylight
• Illuminates a radius of 60'
• Duration: 10/10 minutes.

When Will offers to magic them up for flight and extra armor, Murdoc gives the other man a nod and says, "That works for me. This'll keep us more mobile than having to worry about piloting the bikes and shooting at the same time." He adjusts the crazy native headdress that he's been wearing for the last couple days and hefts the Mahautl in one hand. The new Arkhon rifle in the other is clutched in the other hand.

Once everyone is good to go, Murdoc goes over to the airlock on the Lechuza Bruja and opens it. When the air starts to rush in, Murdoc grins back at the others, "Lets crack this nut!" and does a backfilp out the door and into the open air.

When the Sploogorth ship has been hulled, Murdoc lands on the outside by the hole with a thud and uses his headdress' ability to conjure up a globe of daylight. That should keep the vamps at a distance.

William wrote:"Murdoc, I could use an assist in here. I'm about 20 Powerlords deep."

Hearing the message, Murdoc replies, "I just touched down outside." He makes his way inside and zeros in on William's position. He gives the other man a little grin when he sees that William also has a globe of daylight running.

Now on site, Murdoc starts cutting into vampires and sploog minions that cross his path as he holds the breach alongside William.

1. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 19. Dmg: 6d6 = 15M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
2. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 12. Dmg: 6d6 = 13M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
3. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 14. Dmg: 6d6 = 24M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
4. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 20. Dmg: 6d6 = 23M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
5. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 5. Dmg: 6d6 = 16M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
6. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 13. Dmg: 6d6 = 21M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
7.Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 16. Dmg: 6d6 = 17M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
8. Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 9. Dmg: 6d6 = 22M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)

Auto dodge: 1d20 = 17,1d20 = 13,1d20 = 14,1d20 = 1,1d20 = 10,1d20 = 11
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor:

Weapons:
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Flynn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 am

Perception: 46% 1d100 = 27
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC%: 1d100 = 49

"Huzzah! Fun times to be had by all!" Flynn draws his Tesla bow and begins to fire at the nearest enemy within range.

Combat:
Rate of Fire: 5
Shot 1: Burst Strike: 1d20+7 = 19 , MD Damage: 4d6 = 11 + Stunned (lose initiative and 1 APM) for 1 melee round per each hit and failed save vs. non-lethal toxins; effective even against environmental M.D.C. armor
Shot 2: Burst Strike: 1d20+7 = 8 , MD Damage: 4d6 = 14 + Stunned
Shot 3: Burst Strike: 1d20+7 = 10 , MD Damage: 4d6 = 20 + Stunned
Shot 4: Burst Strike: 1d20+7 = 9 , MD Damage: 4d6 = 15 + Stunned
Shot 5: Burst Strike: 1d20+7 = 27 , MD Damage: 4d6 = 11 + Stunned
Flynn
PPE: 21/21
ISP: 40/40
HP: 56/56
SDC: 217/217

Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Head/Helmet - 50
• Arms - 35 each
• Legs - 45 each
• Main Body· 72
Flynn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 12 / 54% (When Amplified Hearing is applicable +15%)(When MOE is appliable +15%)
JiC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 59

Conditions: Shadow Meld Spell; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible

Wak comes back after the disturbing episode. Spirits they are all terrified of Splynncryth! He looks down, well what in the spirits is going on down there? Over the radio, "What is going on? Do we have him and is Flip safe? If he is, why aren't we heading back to the ship? Let these scumbags kill themselves off. Too many vamps are coming, we may get overrun." Wak keeps a lookout, if his team looks to be getting swarmed he will teleport down and take a large chunk of them with another Realm of Chaos.

Combat
Init: 1d20+8 = 20
APM: 8

Attacks: As noted above, if his team looks like the might be overrun he will teleport down into the vamps and take as many as he can into a realm of chaos. All while hiding as best as he can in the shadows with his Shadow Meld spell.
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby SNAFU » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:19 am

The Ol' Hole in Hull Gang

Taking their position between a rock and a hard-place Murdoc and Will flood the area with sunlight and arm themselves with their wonderful anti-vampire weapons. The sunlight is completely effective, forcing the vamp horde to stream around them leaping up the edges of the burning fracture in the hull and into the Splugorth megacraft where they swarm on any minions they find and if there are none they begin ripping the vessel apart, piece by piece, bare-handed.

Jack wrote:“Lechuza Bruja, Murdoc and Yellow, if you can coordinate plasma missile strikes, I think we can do some real damage. Take out their big sticks and cripple the ship. I’m not much on where they’s on this ship, but you direct me, and we’ll crack this coconut.”

The highly capable and combat-oriented entities currently manning the various war machines at their disposal, one automated and one autonomous, happily comply with Jack's request. It had been far too long since anyone had asked either one of them to blow something up, and it was about time frankly.

Jack wrote:“What’s the plan to save the other slaves on board?”

As he says this Jack realizes there actually doesn't seem to be any slaves around the place to speak off, unless you count minions... there's plenty of them.

Jack's prayer to his mentor does not go unheeded nor as intended. Instead of a Basalt-Such-and-such, Jack instantly feels the arrival of four major fire elementals, manifest right in the heart of the blaze he had already set. There is fire, mucho fuego, everywhere. Interestingly, with a bit of care (defensive rolls), anyone who is not supernaturally evil finds it easy to avoid. To the Splugorth and the vamps however the fire seems to have a mind of it's own, one clearly bent on burning them all from this Earth.

It's not all delightfully helpful pyrotechnics though. The four on the flour; Will, Murdoc, Betsy and Flynn; find they must stay in the sunlight to avoid being swarmed by vampires. Betsy and Flynn lose several actions due to life-saving evasive maneuvers. The elementals do just as Jack suggest and head straight to the missile bays on the upper levels. There is much fury, and even more fire. The blaze is a liquid a now and drips down on them from above. Plasma, molten megasteel and elemental fury are a potent mix. The once impervious-seeming Splugorth Capital Ship is now melting around them. A cascade effect has caused the heat in certain localized hot spots to become astronomical.

The Globe of Daylight works the same for Roughneck or Minion, and thus has the effect of putting the 'Necks in a closed, 40-foot ring with 20 Kidian Powerlords. The Kidians love a good punch-up, and the fancy, cosmic armor protecting the 'Necks gets hammered repeatedly as the P-Lord Commandos really start to work out their frustration.

Flynn, somehow, is the only one in the thick of combat to notice a potentially life-saving detail. None of the baddies are actually targeting the Roughnecks in particular, other than the Kidians of course, who have clearly now taken it personally. The majority of vampires are raving, crazed, wild vampires who are rather single-mindely attacking the ships as much as any Sploogie forces. The Splugorth officers outside the sunshine circle of endless power punches are clearly directing their troops towards repelling the vampire invasion. Other than the fact that you are in their way and attacking them, neither group has any directive, need or desire to fight the four guys standing in the middle of the big hole.

Pebbles in the Mothership
John's plan is simple: be 100, 000 pounds of mega-damage stone, rip through the enemy vessel at speeds reaching two hundred of miles an hour, snatch Flip and make his egress post haste, and actually, going by his initial few moments, things go off without a hitch.

John rolls through the slaver megacraft crushing countless Kittani, Kidians and Atari in his wake. His knowledge of the ship's layout is not the greatest but if he sticks with his memorized route they should be fine. And up until the end of this post they are... mostly.

A group for whom the last 15 seconds have not been or could not be, in any way, considered "fine" was the entirety of the remaining command structure of Lord Splynncryth's Mothership. Immediately after finishing the emergency briefing and exiting the 'war-room' the entire group has been swept up in an avalanche of smooth, tiny stones. A minute previously anyone of these entities would have sworn that that situation would be the last thing in an eternity of chaos to ever, ever happen.

See the things is, 50 tons of tiny rocks; bonded as a cohesive unit by some miraculous preternatural gift and John's will alone; and moving through confined spaces at speeds upwards of 200 mph will turn most critters on Earth into hamburger, even the pretty tough ones that can survive an energy blast or vibro-strike. Despite their access to hi-tech, psionic and magic means of communication, news of John's arrival did not manage to travel faster than he did as most of the enemy was minced immediately after encountering him.

A few creatures could survive a tsunami of pebbles though. And as soon as they leave the safety of their warroom the Splugorth command; consisting of the Special Operations squad of 6 Conservators, 4 Murex Metzla and 2 Volute Metzla, and the leaders of the marine force, a quartet of High Lords; are caught up in the gravelly swell that is John "Avalanche" Atfield. Despite the immediate casting of multiple Carpet of Adhesion enchantments, the Splugorth fail to slow John down, but do manage to somehow bind themselves up in the contiguous, pebble mass that is John's corporeal form. Despite John's best efforts to shake them most of the hangers-on survived the avalanche ride down to the exit hole, and they all still have most their body parts.

Pebbles, with Flip in tow, arrives on the scene at the very end of the round by pouring down from an upper-level to the bottom of the burning hulk of Mothership. He is about 100 meters away from the exit and his fellow mercs. Between him and freedom, line up some of the angriest beings John has ever encountered and however many eyes they have left are all staring right into the heart of John's pebble mound.

Also, he notices that almost everything is on fire and anything that isn't is a vampire.

Overwak
Wak observes all, including the fact that if his team moved 50 feet in either direction they would literally and instantly become bystanders. Just like the citizens of Tampico who watch the chaos from the safety of their battlements.

But now it looks like 4 of them have gotten into some sort of ritual Battle Royale with a gang of Kidians. And John Atfield is facing a whole menagerie of Splynncryth's best... maybe a another chaos void is needed after all?

Kills, Thrills and the Butcher's Bill
Will killed 5 Kidians! Decapitation twice! Two guys lost arms and then succumbed to cumulative damage. One guy was nearly chopped in half but not quite and only a little flap of flesh remains to hold his two halves together. But was it horizontally or vertically? Only Will and I know and I'll never tell.
Will took -320 M.D.C. of punching this round.
Murdoc beat 2 Powerlords to death with what kind of looks like a cricket bat.
Murdoc took -240 M.D.C. of punching this round.
Bettie and Flynn combine to mow down two more and then Flynn drops a tenth P-Lord with single shot to the eye from his Tesla Bow.
Bettie took -180 M.D.C. of punching this round.
Flynn took -340 M.D.C. of punching this round and -55 M.D.C. of plasma.
John killed multitudes of blind warrior women and Kittani officers as he blasted through, grinding them into a slick paste that now gives his pebble-mound a glittering sheen in the ubiquitous firelight. The survivors of his passing, the members of his new fan club, all took the equivalent of a full-strength punch to some random part of their body for each of Johns apm on their ride down. All have lost either an eye or limb, in many cases both or multiples of each. Two High Lords lost their heads when John tried to knock them loose.
John took -550 M.D.C. of punching this round and -233 M.D.C. of psi-sword stirkes.

Friends Remaining
6 Conservators,
4 Murex Metzla
2 Volute Metzla
2 High Lords
10 Kidian P-Lords
All the Vampires! (Experts will later conclude that as much as 10% of Mexico's vampire population (Prebomb Numbers) participated in the actions that tooks place in Tampico on this day.)

Scene Without Fire

Scene With Fire
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby William Summers » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am

Perception: 1d100 = 92/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 100

Conditions
Cosmic Armor:
  • 46/350 MDC
  • 51:30/140 minutes
Globe of Daylight:
  • 3:30/42 minutes
Bravura:
  • 18/20 melee rounds
  • 0/50 MDC Energy Field
  • Holds undead at bay
  • See The Invisible
8th Ring of Elder:

That escalated quickly. Will looks around to see fire, wild vampires, Splugorth minions, a melting ship and his teammates duking it out. Time to make ourselves scarce. Will quickly turns and points at Flip in the grasp of John Altfeld. "Bettie! Grab Flip from Rockman over there and fly him out! Everyone else, fly straight out! I'm gonna cut the lights!"

In a risky maneuver, Will stays put while the rest of the group escapes. He slashes at any of the Sploog minions that come within range, parries their incoming blows with his speedy blade and renews his Cosmic Armor once its been destroyed. Once Bettie has Flip and is out, Will dispels his Globe of Daylight, counting on:
  • The Wild Vampires to swarm
  • His Ring of Protection Against the Undead to keep him protected from the Vampires
  • The Splugorth Minions being the next target of the vampires.
He then flies out of the melting ship, heading back toward the Lechuza Bruja.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+14 = 20

Action 1: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55
Action 2: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 65
Action 3: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75
Action 4: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 45
Action 5: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 28 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 65
Action 6: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 16 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 65
Action 7: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55x2=110 MD
Action 8: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 (EP Crit) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55x2=110 MD
Action 9: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 23 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 45
Action 10: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55x2=110 MD
Action 11: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 17 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75
Action 12: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 45
Action 13: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55x2=110 MD
Action 14: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 32 (NAT20) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75x2=150 MD
Action 15: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75
Action 16: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75
Action 17: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 18 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 45
Action 18: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 25 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 45
Action 19: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 (NAT19) Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55x2=110 MD
Action 21: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 17 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 75
Action 22: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 55
Action 23: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 65
Action 24: Slash enemy with Sunshine Claymore. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 Damage: (1d4*10)+35 = 65

Contingency: When everyone is out, Will dispels the Globe of Daylight and then flies out of the ship.
Contingency 2: When his Cosmic Armor is popped, Will renews it (-23 PPE).

Parries: 1d20+13 = 281d20+13 = 301d20+13 = 301d20+13 = 181d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 281d20+13 = 201d20+13 = 33(NAT20) 1d20+13 = 251d20+13 = 33(NAT20) 1d20+13 = 321d20+13 = 311d20+13 = 151d20+13 = 201d20+13 = 231d20+13 = 271d20+13 = 301d20+13 = 291d20+13 = 241d20+13 = 301d20+13 = 291d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 181d20+13 = 20
The Man in Black
William Summers

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 am

Perception: 54% 1d100 = 67
JIC d20: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d100 = 76
Init: 1d20+2 = 12

Condition
OOC Comments
Cosmic Armor 350 MDC
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes
Force Field 90 30 ISP
Body Armor 35
See Aura ( 6 I.S.P.)
This incredible psionic power augments the psychic's physical senses, enhancing his perception. This enhanced state of awareness sharpens all-natural senses by 50%, and further enables the psychic to "filter" all of this extra sensory input in order to concentrate on one or a few specific things. While using this ability, the psychic will notice every detail around him down to the slightest motion, sound, scent, and shadow. He will further be likely to notice changes and inconsistencies that might reveal traps, illusions, feints, or tricks (including sleight-of-hand, etc.). The psionic power provides the psychic with a +3 to Perception, + I to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, and a +I0% to any skill that relies on any of the basic senses (such as Intelligence, Tracking, or certain Physical skills like Juggling or Prowl).
Weapons
Arkhon TB-Prime Tri-Beam Energy Rifle
Damage: 1D6x10 M.D. (5D6 M.D. vs. force fields and Arkhon Cerasteel armor)

NeraTech Pn-50 “Splatter Gun”
Acid 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius
ATA "Super 10" Shotgun P200.

Jack Is Jack, the happy go lucky Aussie loves it when the missiles strike from Lechuza Bruja, and Yellow Sub start doing their damage and he loves when he super fuels the flames to make sure the coconut is cracked in a huge cof fire storm, “By jiggly my boys those missiles are doing the trick." As the Flames burst high in the sky.

Then when the Major Fire Elementals shows up, Jack sends them a message in a strange language, that it seems he can speak and understand. “Thank you, you brothers of the flame for showing up and helping. This ship and all its evil need to be destroyed. Brothers if you are being harmed by the evil, your lives are to important, you need to go home I understand. These are my friends do not harm them, Oh, and if we could arrange to make the ship look like the shape of my hand as it is collapsing.” as he shows them. “It would be much appreciated, but bigger of course and we can add a little flame on this point. Thank you, brothers.”

Jack sends a prayer back to Xiucoatl, “Xiucoatl, hope this pleases you, and thank you for your aid. I want to send a message to all who try to mess with the Gods of Mexico and their people.”

Jack continues to do his best.While flying around on the outside he makes a call, “Roughnecks ya need to Chazz that means get your asses out of there. Massive flames everywhere. I think we aren’t just crackin the coconut but we are pulverizing it. Don‘t be the Kola, better to be the Jesus Lizard and walk on water."

Actions
In between attacks of his own Jack will help his friends escape the fiery wreck by controlling flames, creating an exit point for his team, as the group exits.

OOC Comments
Action 1+2
Coordinating with Fire Elementals

Action 3
Creating a fire free environment for the exit of the team.
Extinguish Fires:
• Ability to psionically snuff out fire.
--Range: 100' +10'/Level Currently 150
--Radius of Effect: 200' /Level (Variable) Currently 1000'
--I.S.P. Cost: 4

Action 4
As the team leaves Jacks cancels the flames around them by using Extinguish Fires

Action 5
Anyone that seems immune to the flames or one of the big creatures come out Jack uses
Perun’s Fire Scourge BoM.166 I.S.P.: 12
Strike: 1d20+5 = 8
Damage: 6d6*1.5 = 34.5
Or just Super Fuel fire x10

Action 6
Anyone that seems immune to the flames or one of the big creatures come out Jack uses
Perun’s Fire Scourge BoM.166 I.S.P.: 12

Strike: 1d20+5 = 22
Damage: 6d6*1.5 = 43.5
Or just Super Fuel fire x10

Parry 1d20+10 = 28 1d20+10 = 17 1d20+10 = 21 1d20+10 = 26 1d20+10 = 29 1d20+10 = 22

As a final thought Jacks mentions to the Fire Elementals, "Hey Brothers of the Flame. If you run accross any magic items that don't burn away, could you bring them out of there for me and my friends?"
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am

Perception: 1d100 = 93% (34% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 5
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 14

{Constant Effects & Conditions}
See the Invisible
Perfect hawk-like vision
Keen sense of smell

ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor
Cloaking
Character tends not to be noticed even by people
+10% to Prowl, Palming, & Concealment skills
Always "ON", presumably when the armor is sealed & complete
Completely undetectable/invisible to all forms and mechanical & electronic detection, including but not limited to; cameras/photography, radar, sonar, motion detectors, heat sensors, targeting systems, and laser targeting.

Cosmic Armor
Cosmic Armor 350 MDC
Cosmic Armor:
  • 170/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes

William Summers wrote:[/i] Will looks around to see fire, wild vampires, Splugorth minions, a melting ship and his teammates duking it out. Time to make ourselves scarce. Will quickly turns and points at Flip in the grasp of John Altfeld. "Bettie! Grab Flip from Rockman over there and fly him out! Everyone else, fly straight out! I'm gonna cut the lights!"

In a risky maneuver, Will stays put while the rest of the group escapes. He slashes at any of the Sploog minions that come within range, parries their incoming blows with his speedy blade and renews his Cosmic Armor once its been destroyed. Once Bettie has Flip and is out, Will dispels his Globe of Daylight, counting on:
  • The Wild Vampires to swarm
  • His Ring of Protection Against the Undead to keep him protected from the Vampires
  • The Splugorth Minions being the next target of the vampires.
He then flies out of the melting ship, heading back toward the Lechuza Bruja.

Bettie frowns for a moment, she was having fun after all! "Ah well....ON IT!", she sighs then bellows out. Unwilling to leave her new toy behind, Bettie easily hefts the NE-700 in her left hand as she sprints over to John then slings this Flip over her right shoulder. Winking at John she grins and states, "See ya' later!", before gripping Flip tightly, but not crushing him and then bouncing out of the hole she entered through, she flys off in a direction that contains the least amount of enemies. As she moves, Bettie does her best to use herself as a shield to keep Flip from taking any hits, not knowing if the Cosmic armor spell protects him or not at this point.

Action #1: Responding to William and moving over to John
Action #2: Grabbing Flip and quipping to John
Action #3: Leaving and flying
Action #4: Flying
Action #5: Flying
Action #6: Guess what? More flying!

Note: Assume that during all the above actions she is avoiding being hit using her auto dodges below.

Auto dodge #1: 1d20+6 = 14
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+6 = 18
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+6 = 12
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+6 = 8
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+6 = 21
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+6 = 16
Last edited by Bettie Houser on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:00 am

Perception: 1d100 = 88
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 11

Lore: Demons & Monsters (about our opponents) 1d100 = 39 / 57%

As he makes his way through the bowels of the ship, John is deeply distracted by the pain in the bowels of himself. Owwww, that hurts! It's like my... guts? Are being pummeled by freaking demons! Why are they stuck to me?!? Why won't they get off?!?

And then the entire group emerges into the chaos surrounding the hole in the hull. If not for his superspeed, John would stand there mouth open, staring for long seconds. Instead, he clicks his pebbley teeth closed and gets to business. What have you done, Jack? This is definitely Jack's fault...

Turning to the Splugorth command team, John bellows "Stop hitting me on the insides!" in Draconic.

He then holds Grim across his body, two-handed (one on the hilt, one on the blade) in front of him as an impromptu ram, trying to knock as many of the Conservators and Kydian High-Lords into the flames as possible (the Metzla are too big).

As he runs towards the rest of the present Roughnecks, he shouts, "SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS BADLY INJURED SAUSAGE MAN FROM ME!" and he releases his telekinetic hold on Flip, making sure he is between the NG rep and the Splugorth Welcoming Committee as best he can.

OOC Comments
Combat Stuff - The strategy here is to eliminate non-Metzla first, but only if they follow John, otherwise he is purely defensive. Once the Roughnecks get away, he's going to run straight into the water and away from this crapshow. Depending on what happens then, he may circle back around to dig a trench across the land bridge connecting the ship to shore.

Free Action: Healing Factor Surge 4d6 = 15 - If this isn't a free action, don't bother.
Action 1: Juicer Football Charge 1d20+10 = 13 Knockdown 1d100 = 63 / 90%
Free Action: Drop Flip
Action 2: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 30 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 128
Action 3: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 18 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 98
Action 4: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 25 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 78
Action 5: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 20 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 108
Action 6: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 16 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 128
Action 7: Sword attack against any of the Fan Club who follow him 1d20+12 = 14 Damage (1d6*10)+68 = 128

Some parries: 1d20+16 = 25, 1d20+16 = 21, 1d20+16 = 18, 1d20+16 = 31, 1d20+16 = 32, 1d20+16 = 30, 1d20+16 = 34, 1d20+16 = 21, 1d20+16 = 27, 1d20+16 = 28, 1d20+16 = 27, 1d20+16 = 33, 1d20+16 = 28, 1d20+16 = 26

Auto-dodges: 1d20 = 5, 1d20 = 17, 1d20 = 20, 1d20 = 2, 1d20 = 8

Personal MDC: 62/62
Pebble MDC: 0/300
Growth MDC: 747/1230
Last edited by John Altfeld on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Important Combat Stats
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Percep 71%: 1d100 = 84
JIC: 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 42
Attacks: 8
Init: 1d20+6 = 11

Conditions:
Terrorward: Impervious to Horror Factor: 30/23 minutes; Nightvision 60': 60/53 minutes

Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/110 MDC
  • 140/139.75 minutes

Globe of True Daylight
• Duration: 10/9.75 minutes

The fight or rather stalling action has gone pretty well so far. I'm mean, we're holding our own against Sploogy minions. But now the new guys have Flip and Will is right, its time to go. Murdoc gives a quick nod to Will as those thought flick through his brain. Then, keeping his Globe of Daylight active, Murdoc turns and shouts, "Roughnecks, up up and away." before he flings himself out the hole in the hull and flies away from the Splugorth Mothership.

Once out of the Mothership and in the open air Murdoc is slightly amazed the he is actually flying, This is nothing like a parachute drop. I may have to find a pendant or something that lets me do this. Turning his focus back to the current situation, Murdoc tries to locate the Yellowfin or Lechuza Bruja and aims his flight path toward whichever is closest. If anything tries to block him from his destination, Murdoc will give it a swat from the Mahautl to discourage any further interruption of his flight back to one of the Roughnecks rides.

1. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 20 Dmg: 6d6 = 17 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
2. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 16 Dmg: 6d6 = 22 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
3. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 15 Dmg: 6d6 = 17 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
4. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 7 Dmg: 6d6 = 17 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
5. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 11 Dmg: 6d6 = 12 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
6. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 16 Dmg: 6d6 = 21 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
7. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 10 Dmg: 6d6 = 26 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)
8. Fly away OR Mahautl Strike: 1d20+4 = 16 Dmg: 6d6 = 27 M.D. (x3 to creatures vulnerable to sunlight or the undead)

Auto dodge: 1d20 = 12, 1d20 = 8, 1d20 = 16, 1d20 = 7, 1d20 = 11, 1d20 = 14, 1d20 = 12, 1d20 = 17
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor:

Weapons:
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 51 / 54% (When Amplified Hearing is applicable +15%)(When MOE is appliable +15%)
JiC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 73

Conditions: Shadow Meld Spell; Wak cycles to thermal vision every few minutes to keep an eye out for the invisible

Over the radio, "I'll hit the rear and give you guys some more room, then we'll meet back at the ship?" Well at least they are leaving. This is going to get uglier. Hmm, where are those fire beasties coming from? Wak teleports!

Combat
Init: 1d20+8 = 11
APM: 8

Attack 1: He teleports down into the vamps and take as many as he can, just short of Will, into a realm of chaos. All while hiding as best as he can in the shadows with his Shadow Meld spell.
Attack 2: Activate Realm of Chaos
Attacks 3-8: Hides and dodges to let the chaos take them

Prowl: 1d100 = 70 / 103%
Dodge: 1d20+18 = 28 1d20+18 = 21 1d20+18 = 29 1d20+18 = 19 1d20+18 = 36 1d20+18 = 35 1d20+18 = 25 1d20+18 = 27
Wakiza
OOC Comments

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby SNAFU » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:32 pm

A Cool 15 Seconds Later...

John (-90 MDC) manages to extricate himself from his predicament by passing off the burden of Flip to Bettie who takes the poor amputee out of the danger zone to safety.

Will snuffs his Globe of Daylight and floods the battleground with wild vampires who tarfet the Sploog minions with singular impunity.

Wakiza clears the escape route with another Chaos void where he finds his shadowmeld is less than useless as the vampires' fear is manifest as a paradoxically sunny rainshower. He must dodge a few swipes to avoid damage.

Will (-20) and Murdoc (-30) escape with minimal damage while Jack implores his fiery brethren to leave a lasting reminder to the Splugorth of what happened to their would-be colony.

With an unexpected artistic flourish and attention to detail, the great molten wreckage of the Splugorth Mothership takes the exact form 200m tall to scale of Jack's fist flipping the bird North-Easterly in the direction of Atlantis.

The group convenes to survey the aftermath on the deck of the Yellowfish.

Whatchado?
    • Snafu is
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Murdoc » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:28 am

Percep 71%: 1d100 = 43
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 16

Conditions:
Terrorward: Impervious to Horror Factor: 30/22.75 minutes; Nightvision 60': 60/52.75 minutes

Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/80 MDC
  • 140/139.50 minutes

Globe of True Daylight
• Duration: 10/9.50 minutes

Keeping his magics activated for the time being, just in case, Murdoc looks out on Tampico from the deck of the Yellowfin. "Well that's not something you see everyday." He looks on at the sculpture the elementals have made. "If you want a picture, you best get it now. Chances are Tampica will scrap it before too long, even if its just for wall material."

Murdoc chuckles a bit as he turns away from the giant "bird" and looks over the group. Jeez, we've got a few more new people. How did I get to be one of the long timers. Oh well, best get us organized and underway. We still got shit to do. "Okay, I don't think I've got everyone's name yet, but if you're hanging with us get your last looks in and get below before gee decides to submerge with us all standing on deck. Once we're all below, we can shake hands and assess what mission objectives we have remaining in the area."

As he walks toward the hatch that leads below, Murdoc turns to William, "Thanks for this kick ass magic armor. It held up pretty well and the flight ability is amazing. I might just have to get a talisman or something that can do this so it won't drain your power to cast it."
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor:

Weapons:
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle

ImageImageImage
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:49 am

Perception: 54% 1d100 = 92
JIC d20: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 96
Init: 1d20+2 = 4

Condition
OOC Comments
Cosmic Armor 350 MDC
Cosmic Armor:
  • 350/350 MDC
  • 140/140 minutes
Force Field 90 30 ISP
Body Armor 35
See Aura ( 6 I.S.P.)
This incredible psionic power augments the psychic's physical senses, enhancing his perception. This enhanced state of awareness sharpens all natural senses by 50%, and further enables the psychic to "filter" all of this extra sensory input in order to concentrate on one or a few specific things. While using this ability, the psychic will notice every detail around him down to the slightest motion, sound, scent, and shadow. He will further be likely to notice changes and inconsistencies that might reveal traps, illusions, feints, or tricks (including
sleight-of-hand, etc.). The psionic power provides the psychic with a +3 to Perception, + I to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, and a +I0% to any skill that relies on any of the basic senses (such as Intelligence, Tracking, or certain Physical skills like Juggling or Prowl).

Jack looks around at the sculpture and with a big smile he turns toward the fiery friends, “Thank you for your help today. You are free to go back to your own home." He then heads with the other to the ship. He listens to Murdoc,
When he gets a chance he speaks up, “Shouldn’t we go to Tampico and make sure the Sploogie’s Fanboys are all sent packing?” I know halve the town or maybe all the people were on the beach watching.”

“Oh, Yea the armor is great William.”
Jack does what the others want to do he just thought he put his 2 bits in.
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby William Summers » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 47/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 67

Conditions
Cosmic Armor:
  • 26/350 MDC
  • 51:15/140 minutes
Bravura:
  • 17/20 melee rounds
  • 0/50 MDC Energy Field
  • Holds undead at bay
  • See The Invisible
8th Ring of Elder:

Safely upon the deck of the Yellowfish, Will laughs at the mothership's melting into a middle finger toward Atlantis. "Hahaha! That was a glorious battle! They outmanned us, but we outgunned and outthought them! Did anyone get that on camera?!"

When told, Will heads toward the hatch to head below.
Murdoc wrote:"Thanks for this kick ass magic armor. It held up pretty well and the flight ability is amazing. I might just have to get a talisman or something that can do this so it won't drain your power to cast it."

Jack Killian wrote:“Oh, Yea the armor is great William.”

Will hi-fives his fellow mercmates and says "We should check around at the next market we come to. It's a powerful spell. I wish I had more time to prepare. With the proper setting, I can create reserve magic energy and not drain myself like I did today. But, in the end, we were victorious! We got those bastards!" Will heads inside and checks with Bettie. "Where is our guest? I saw that he was injured when John handed him to you?"
The Man in Black
William Summers

TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder

William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby John Altfeld » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 82
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 53

John comes splashing up out of the water and climbs onto the deck of the Yellowfish, soaking wet, but with his clothes seemingly perfectly dry. "I want to get in on the 'Everyone Can Fly' deal next time, too. You have no idea how much crap is in the water right now."

When he catches sight of Murdoc, Will and Jack, a huge grin splits his face. "You guys are alive! That is just the BEST freaking news! I don't know about Shades, but I was major worried about you." And then, he gives each of them an extra-big, ocean-flavored hug.

He glances at the giant statue. "That's a weird self-destruct mechanism the Splugorth have..."

When he goes belowdecks, he hoses himself and Grim down (if there's a shower), then puts on some shorts under his illusion and goes to check on Flip. I hope I was gentle enough with him.

Important Combat Stats
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Depressurization
• Fatigue (Never tires)

Reduced Damage From:
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400"
• See the invisible
• Nightvision 600'
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bettie Houser » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:43 am

Perception: 1d100 = 39% (34% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 12

Bettie stops and hovers, a novel experience for her, she then turns a 360 pattern to look for the rest of the group. Once she has located Wakiza, she flies on over to him, "Hey there boss, what should I be doing with this guy here?", she indicates her unconscious burden. Seeing the huge middle finger Bettie nearly doubles over with laughter.
Bettie Houser
Armor:

Weapons:
- NG-33
- Kisentite Sword
- NE-700 Vulcan Mini-Gun

Misc.:
- Sunglasses
- Cred cards
- IRMSS kit
Bettie Houser
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jack Killian » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:21 am

(( Rolls Carry Over))

When the rest of the group mention the Flying Finger Statue of Tampico. Jack has a big grin and just acknowledges, "It was my idea but, mainly the hard work that was done by my Fiery Friends. I thought the gods would like to send a message to the Sploogies. I saw the four legs of the ship and thought there are the four fingers. We should do something nice for these people. If we just let it sit there it would be an eye sore and it kinda blocks the harbor. Now they can light a fire up on the top there and it will be a guide for ships at night. My mother was always into reusing things if ya can. She was also known to lose her temper every now and then and throw the Flying Finger."

Jack recalls his mother, the mother who claimed him as part of the Killian clan, not his real mother. He still not sure of who and where they are but he knows his real sister once rescued him about a year ago, "Well both families I'm do fine. Jacko is here in the new world now and is having a great time. Oh, the stories I could tell. met a lot of new Friends, made some new enemies. Helped a lot of People, good people, both of ya would be proud of me." A tear starts to flow down his cheek. "Musta got some salt water in my eye." As he wipes them away and quickly heads below deck.
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

Weapon Carried:
2 SDC Reloads
1 MDC reload

Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Murdoc » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:08 pm

[rolls held]

Murdoc looks on as people start to ask questions, "Flip needs to go down into the Yellowfin's medbay and someone should check to make sure he's stable. I'll talk to Thirsty Pete later and see if we can get him outfitted with some bionic limbs. For now though, I think we should head back to Tampico. Make sure everything is secure. There were a lot of vendors there, maybe they left some good stuff behind?"

Reaching up to plug one ear, Murdoc uses his cyber radio to call the Lechuza Bruja, "Come in Lechuza Bruja. Do you read me, over."
If they reply, Murdoc will ask, "Are you two still good up there? "

If there are no issues on the Lechuza Bruja, Murdoc will give some orders, "If everything is good up there. Pull the plane out to a safe distance and wait for a call. Is our new friends doing ok?"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details

Armor: