Switch to full style
Merctown Armored Recon Services: A multipurpose small unit built around the idea of reconnaissance, infiltration, retrieval (of persons or items), and information and intelligence gathering.
GM: Sum of All Fears
AGM: Clear and Present Danger
#6 POST RATE
Post a reply

Dedicated OOC Chat

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

This is the link for the group's Hangout chat: https://hangouts.google.com/group/IHp2qFhvyRDqWCj93

This thread will be maintained for those times when the board is a better option than Hangouts, but...

BE ACTIVE IN THE GROUP CHAT.

Re: Dedicated OOC Chat

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Hey MARS Crew,

Would your team be interested in joining Joint Task Force Awesome! with the Spook Squad and the Roughnecks as we tackle Nxla and whatever craziness that means?

It would be a means to help maintain the group while your A/GM situation gets sorted. (It's what's up with Spooks who's GM is currently in the tracker too).

Thoughts?

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Rocky would be , be advised Rocky is Jack. also Rocky knows Mer from Spooks.

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Whatever gets this game moving, I am for.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:03 am

Yes And I think this would.
leveled up
2d6 = 5 for ISP
1d6 = 1 SDC

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:05 pm

As I said earlier in the Hangouts, lets dump this old adventure and move on to greener pastures.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 pm

It’s preferable to stagnation, so as Saul said, whatever gets us moving!

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:37 am

Yep I agree

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:33 am

So Ernstweavel's the only one to not put in his two cents, so he's clearly outvoted by overwhelming majority.

Y'alls current, stalled adventure is canned. Perhaps you can return to it in the future when you have a dependable GM.

For now, return to Merctown. Post your return to the city gates as usual, and do stuff in town until you get contacted by a rep from the Spooks or Roughnecks.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am

Augur wrote:So Ernstweavel's the only one to not put in his two cents, so he's clearly outvoted by overwhelming majority.

Y'alls current, stalled adventure is canned. Perhaps you can return to it in the future when you have a dependable GM.

For now, return to Merctown. Post your return to the city gates as usual, and do stuff in town until you get contacted by a rep from the Spooks or Roughnecks.

Hello MARS,

At T-Rex's player request, they have been put into the tracker due to local fires.

Luckily we'll be seeing you soon in the joint adventure!

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:26 pm

P.P.E. Boost Transaction here : 1d4*10 = 40

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:34 am

I find myself with less free time, so I'm putting Daphne into storage.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:45 am

Hey guys - I'm pulling Felix out and putting Yojimbo in his stead effective immediately.

Sat May 02, 2020 6:50 pm

I'm doing some cleanup of the catch-all, and i think I see a problem with how it was done before.

Basically there were Rooms where people could store their unused gear. That's great and all, but when the players leave the gear is lost to the player and/or group.

So instead, the room will be on the character sheet. And then the Catch-All will link to that sheet. It also means that the catch-all will have less garbage in it.

Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 pm

dice roll for my EP Spd boost
1d6 = 4
Post a reply