Serenity Skyz - Human Ranger

This is where previously used character sheets are stored.
Resurrecting any character from this forum requires template validation/update, and total equipment restart.

Moderator: Augur

Serenity Skyz - Human Ranger

Postby Serenity Skyz » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Player Name: Cherie
YIM Handle: jazzytrueblue

Character Name: Serenity Skyz
Alias:
Race: Human
O.C.C.: Ranger
Alignment: Aberrant
XP Level: 3
XP Points: 5,971 [Updated by Netosa 08/1/15]
Next Level @ XP: 8,241
Racial Hostilities: None. Treats anyone of any race on a case by case basis.
Sentiments/Western Empire: Has had very limited contact with others, suspicious of everyone.
Sentiments/Dominion of Man: Has had very limited contact with others, suspicious of everyone.
Disposition: Guarded, tends not to warm up to new people very easily, can appear to be nervous or fidgety at times
Insanity:
Childhood Amnesia combined with Repressed Memories
Paranoid Personality Disorder
Psychosis: Fascinated with death in all its forms (PFRPG page 27)

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 9
M.E.: 12
M.A.: 11
P.S.: 18
P.P.: 18
P.E.: 15
P.B.: 12
Speed: 12

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 0
H.P.: 31
S.D.C.: 22
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Description: Pale skin, long unkempt black hair, has a very earthy look about her (and scent?), brown eyes

Natural Abilities
Perception Bonus: +0
Charm/Impress: +10%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: +15%
Max. Encumbrance: 43.5 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 360 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 720 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: 9' long, 4.5' high

Special Abilities

O.C.C. Skills
Animal Husbandry: 55% (+5%)
Land Navigation: 58% (+4%)
Language Native (Human Eastern): 108% (+5%)
Language Elven: 65% (+5%)
Language Faerie Speak: 65% (+5%)
Identify Plants & Fruits: 50% (+5%)
Skin & Prepare Animal Hides: 55% (+5%)
Track & Trap Animals: 50%/60% (+5%)
Track Humanoids: 50% (+5%)
Wilderness Survival: 60% (+5%)
W.P. Archery (Master)
W.P. Sword
Hand to Hand: Martial Arts

O.C.C. Related Skills
Area Knowledge: 50% (+5%)
Bartering: 48% (+4%)
Detect Ambush: 45% (+5%)
Horsemanship General: 50%/35% (+5%)
Holistic Medicine: 40%/30% (+5%)
Lore: Faerie Folk 45% (+5%)
Use/Recognize Poison: 30%/22% (+4%, 1st level)

Secondary Skills
Athletics (general)
Boxing
Prowl: 35% (+5%)
Swimming: 55% (+5%)
W.P. Paired Weapons

Combat Data
HTH Type: Martial Arts
Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +1 (+2 if using the Longbow)
Strike Bonus: +4
Parry Bonus: +7
Dodge Bonus: +7
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +0
HTH Damage Bonus: +3
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +5
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +3
Bonus to Disarm: +1 when using the Longbow
Body Flip/Throw: does 1D6 damage and victim loses initiative and 1 APM
Can preform all hand strikes
Can preform all foot strikes except Leap Kick

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Sword: +2 to strike, +1 to Parry
W.P. Archery (Master): +2 to strike, +1 to Parry (with the bow), +1 to Disarm, critical strike on natural 19 or 20
W.P. Paired Weapons:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +0
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Save vs Horror Factor: +2
Last edited by Serenity Skyz on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:21 am, edited 21 times in total.
Serenity Skyz

Serenity Skyz (Human Ranger)

Postby Serenity Skyz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 am

Equipment

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person
Wilderness Studded Leather Armor (full suit)
• A.R.: 13
• S.D.C.: 38
• Modifiers: -5% mobility penalty
• Features: None

Kobold Longbow - Slung across back.
• Range: 640' (195 m)
• Damage: 2D6+2
• Rate of Fire: As per archery skill
• Payload: Quiver with 12 arrows - Worn on left hip
• Modifiers: Superior craftsmanship, increased damage

Long Sword - Buckled to right hip.
• Damage: 2D6
• Modifiers:
None.

Hooded Cloak
Soft Leather Gloves
Trousers and Tunic
Belt
Leather Boots

Utility Belt
Quiver 24 arrows
Tinder box
5 Wooden spikes & a small mallet
1 Snares
Small mirror
Set of skinning/tanning knives
Purse: 370 gold (Netosa 6/3/15)
Dwarven Dagger
• Damage: 1D6+4
• Modifiers: Heavily built, +4 damage
• Note: House Veriss symbol is located on the hilt

Backpack
2 Medium-sized, metal “jaw” traps
Bedroll
2 Large sacks
2 Small sacks
6' Length of light chain
30' Rope
Frying pan
Lantern
Fishing line & hooks
Spare set of clothes
Writ from the Crown
-Appointing Serenity as the Duke's Ranger
-Licensing her to hunt in the royal forests
-Authorizing her to punish poachers with dismemberment or death

Stored in Vehicle/Saddlebags
Last edited by Serenity Skyz on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Serenity Skyz

Serenity Skyz (Human Ranger)

Postby Serenity Skyz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Background Story
I was very young when my Father and I were banished from our clan. I can't remember them at all, and my Father was not one for conversation, so I may never know exactly what happened. The only clue I ever had was one day when my Father was furious with me and screamed “You are too much as she was, even without her spirit about us her curse will always follow! You will never fit in anywhere, where people are, we will always struggle away from our people thanks to her.” I asked him if we could ever find our clan or family again and all he ever said was “No we are on our own now.” I angered him often with questions of the past, of my mother, of the many scars that mar my body. He said that it is a grace to be free of memories that must plague him. We share the same scarring on the upper left shoulder, he did admit to me once that it is a symbol of our clan, I will always wonder if I will ever meet another bearing the mark. Through that meeting the veil of mystery could finally lift, but as with everything in life there are consequences.

My Father taught me to hunt everything and use every part of an animal, since that was the way of our people. For a man so determined to stay away from the past he sure clung to the parts that he wanted to keep. I would travel for days on a hunt, through the mountains where we lived past the river, near the edge of a little village. My father warned me away from people as I carry a curse. He swore people were to be feared and if anyone were to find out I was cursed they would not take pity on me or offer aid, they would torture and murder me to avoid being touched by the evil I bring. I would stalk people like pray to learn of their customs and see their ways for myself. I would sneak into their homes and take books and maps and things of interest so that I may know the mind of my enemy..... and also to tame some of my loneliness and boredom. We didn’t have much in our little wooden cabin in the hills. Only what my Father would trade for when he would take furs to the outposts.

As far as skills, I did learn to read and recognize symbols, however copying the words or putting my thoughts on paper was never something I could really do. My Father taught me to defend myself and hunt and said I wouldn't need much else as I am not really part of this world. I realize I am only a traveler and an observer skating on the surface of life and never to truly dive in.

I found myself increasingly lonely as my father seemed to hunt further and further from home. I was not supposed to hunt when he was gone as the fire at home could never be left unattended and we never let it fade in winter months. On his return I asked my father ”How am I to ever have a baby ?” He smacked me and warned me to never think of such things, as the curse must die with me, and never be passed on. I begged him not to leave for such long stretches as I get lonely and fear for his safety. He always said roaming is the way of “our people” and it is hard for him to stay in one place. I knew the truth in my heart though. As I grow I must look more like my mother, as my father has trouble looking into my eyes.

It had been so long since he left for his trip so I needed to go on a hunt, I needed to eat too! I stalked the beast for a while, three times my size and in his prime. I sprung up on him and plunged my blade into the back of his neck. I rode him to the ground and flipped him to see his face. As I watched the life drain from my prey I knew I was powerful. No one can take my power from me. I dragged the cut up beast home with my rope and skin sled system, I carry in my pack. I knew my father would disapprove of being so close for a kill, he trained me to use a bow to think of safety. He will never understand the feeling of taking the creature's life. This was no mere rabbit. I needed to see this creatures eyes in death. I need to feel the transfer of his soul draining into me as my reward for being so powerful!

I continued musing in my head as I approached the crest of trees surrounding my cabin.....Only to see it billowing in smoke! I guess this is as good a time as any to strike out on my own........
........A good time later I had realized how my hunting and trapping skills could get me by as my Father had made a living that way. I happened upon another town with my pack loaded with pelts wondering what lay ahead, I have never visited a town so big......
Serenity Skyz

Return to Character Archive