Adventure 5: Different Ways

MercTown Armored Recon Services: Interdimensional Mercenary Company

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:45 am

Daphne
You've been dozing in a can for a while, but this godawful sound has woken you up.

Quantum
Well, that thing is awake. You're sure it's single squawk can be heard for miles. All the caravan staff is avoiding it.

Beanpole
You've been on the trail of MARS for some time. After a harrowing experience during your tour with the Ishpeming Good Housekeeping Allstars of North America, you decided that maybe the rough and tumble life of a mercenary and part-time demon hunter isn't quite so bad. Besides, it's more fun to cook for people you like.

You're pretty sure you've caught up to them at a town called Testament. The shrieking sound of a dragon about confirms it in your mind. Yep, that's gotta be them alright.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beckett » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Perception -- 1d100 = 95 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100 -- 1d20 = 6 | 1d100 = 29

Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 68 / 30%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 42 / 40%
Language: Dragonese/Elven -- 1d100 = 72 / 85%

The noise raises the hairs on the back of Samantha's neck, Shit! Grabbing of her helmet and rifle she runs out of her room and down the hall to where the Dragon man/beast was being held. Slapping her helmet back on, I hope this thing is in a good mood and not going to cause trouble...

Samantha raises her left hand in a stop like motion, her movements slow and concise, "Calm down," she speaks in Dragoneese. A language Thoar was willing to teach her when she first came to Rifts Earth. "We mean you no harm, but we need you not to make such a racket." hoping her soothing voice and calm demeanor can get the dragon man to stop and talk.
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beanpole » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 61/43%
JIC 1d20 = 3
JIC 1d100 = 87

Radio: Basic 1d100 = 65/85%

Beanpole looks over his shoulder at the big canvas bags he's carrying, tied onto the end of the Devil's Toothpick. He thinks, not for the first time, I wish I had a big hover barge to store all of this extra gear.

Shrieking dragons though, that seems like PAS...or MARS these days.

He looks around for a moment, taking in the surroundings. Bean is not generally one to rush into a situation. That whole thing with the Allstars still gives him pause. He'd never had cantaloupes before that, and never will again.

He cycles through his stored radio frequencies in the Glitter Boy, hoping he still has one from way back in the early PAS days:
"He ya'll, any of the ol' folks round 'bout from Paragorn Aq'sition Servises, hear ya'll done changed yer name to Mers or some durn thing lik-a-that. This here, well, if't you taint cotton'd to it yet, well, I's Beanpole lookin' to join up fer a spell."
Beanpole
"Pardon me ma'am, you might want to cover your ears."

OOC Comments


HP: 17/17 :: SDC: 14/27 :: P.P.E.: 26/50

Urban Warrior Body Armor
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 16 each
• Legs: 30 each
• Main Body: 50

Modifiers: -5% movement penalty

Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup" (Hip Holster)
Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6 per single blast or 6D6 per double blast
Rate of Fire: Single shots only
Payload: 8/8 double shots (Standard E-Clip)
Modifiers: +2 to Strike with an aimed shot


NG-57 Heavy Duty Ion Blaster (Shoulder Holster)
Range: 500'
Damage: 2D4 M.D. or 3D6 M.D.
Rate of Fire: single shots only
Payload: 10/10 (Standard E-clip)


Vibro-Knife (Utility Belt)
Damage: 1D6 M.D.

Survival knife (in boot)
Damage: 1d6 SDC

Current Conditions:
User avatar
Beanpole
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Daphne » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 100/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 69
Conditions: None.


Daphne opens one eye and then the other. "Ugggh!" Daphne groans as she tries to sit upright. What the hell is going on now? Daphne thinks as she scans for her boots in the dark. "Someone better be dying." Daphne says to herself, as obviously no one likely could hear her. After a few more moments of serching, Daphne has success and begins to pull the first boot on, mildly entertained as a the magnetic collar clicks when her pants cuff gets close enough. Another boot goes on much the same, before Daphne gets out of her bed. Stepping out of the can brings another set of obscenities about the sun being mean. Several moments and much bitching later Daphne looks around for the source of her now awokeness.

"The hell is going on?" Daphne asks trying to stifle a yawn only partially successful. Rubbing one eye and then the other, Daphne looks at Beckett. Hopefully she knows what's going on. How long have i been out?
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 28/28
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment
NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Head/Helmet: 35/35, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 11/11, Right Leg: 11/11 each, Main Body 32/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area).
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block II (Underarm Holster)
• Payload: 20/20
• Extra Ammo: 3/3 E-clips.
NG-B10 Bangstick (Clipped to belt)
• Payload: 1/1 Shot.
• Extra Ammo: 0

Under Construction RCV
• **Head: 75/75
• Right Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Left Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Chest Hard Point: 50/50
• Waist Hard Point: 50/50
• *Sensor Turret (left shoulder): 50/50
• Right Arm: 70/100
• Left Arm: 5/100
• *Left Hand: 50/50
• *Right Hand: 50/50
• Left Leg: 100/100
• Right Leg: 100/100
• Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment: 100/100
• ***Main Body: 58/200
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Perception: 40%1d100 = 59
JIC d20: 1d20 = 20
JIC d100: 1d100 = 56

As Rocky leaves the Sheriff’s office, He tells Ernest, “Lets head back to the compound. I‘ll radio ahead to inform the others about the meeting.”

Rocky keys the mike and speaks, “Samm, Ernest and I are leaving the Sheriff’s office. The Sheriff would like one of the heads to see if they can clarify some items about the charge we have.”

The Rocky hears the shriek, “What the hell was that all about?” He turns to Ernest, “Lets double-time to the compound.”

Rocky picks up the pace. “What in hell just happened. Is John OK? I hope this won’t make the town kick us out right away. We do need some down time.”
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beckett » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:17 pm

(( rolls carried over ))

As Samantha is running towards the shriek, she hears the familiar voice of Beanpole. Where did that lugg come from? "Beanpole, glad your in the area. We are holed up in Testament, and..." she turns a corner. "Probably could use your help." her voice trails off as she starts to speak Dragoneese as her radio cuts off.
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:28 am

Perception:1d100 = 87 / 32%
JIC:1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 15
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)



Rocky wrote:“Lets double-time to the compound.”



Ernstweavel is surprised by the urgency in Rocky's voice. He matches pace as the duo quickly make the return back to the barge. ”Seesh. We leave them alone for two minutes and there is already trouble? Well, better go see if we can help. You set the pace and I'll be right behind you.” Did our new friend decide that we are a fri-enemy and decide to attack. Let's hope not. As Ernstweael arrives back at the caravan, he scans for any imminent signs of a struggle or attack. He also looks around to see what the other members of the caravan are doing if he can see any. (Anthropology 55% / 1d100 = 98 - to judge the movement and actions of the caravan members. To see if the are acting in a normal fashion.)
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 am

Beckett & Daphne
No sooner does Daphne clamber out of the can she's been napping in, Beckett sprints by, babbling on the radio and clearly oblivious to the sound and fury signifying nothing that is coming from the Robot Pilot's mouth. Beckett manages to get her statement across before Daphne arrives to ask her question.

The dragon mutters in something indiscernible language. Then it says in dragonese with a distinctive accent "I require fresh meat still moving. Will your companion do, or do I have to look elsewhere?"

Neither of you notice the not at all stealthy Glitter Boy walk up behind Daphne. Neither of you*.

Beanpole
Lo and behold, a hoverbarge! It's by far the biggest vehicle of several in what appears to be a designated campsite and parking ground. From the direction the nearby people are looking, it was also the source of the loud squak you heard earlier.

Boarding the thing, you eventually come up to Quantuum or Mis Beckett talking with a human female you don't recognize and a 8' tall dragon-man thing that clearly looks hungry to a culinary expert.

Ernstweavel & Rocky
The townsfolk obviously also heard the shriek. There's a whole lot of staring the direction of MARS' camp, and a small random smattering of people grabbing weapons from inside houses and under counters and walking that direction. Slowly, in comparison to your own pace.

You arrive within eyesight of the barge roughly the same time as a well-used Glitter Boy boards it.

*What amazing perception scores, guys! :mrgreen:
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:01 am

Perception:1d100 = 26 / 32%

JIC:1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 33

Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)




Ernstweavel observes the not so small glitter boy walk into the barge. A heavy feeling starts to ball up in his stomach. His heart skips a beat or two, as his throat goes dry. Able to muster enough saliva before speaking, he swallows and clears his throat. ”Who the hell was that? Are we under some type of attack? We should hurry inside? You check on the rest of the crew and I’ll go and check on our new friend with the loud voice. If you see the big guy then give a holler.” Ernstweavel then proceeds to enter the barge preparing to find the worst. Not waiting for a response from Rocky, he sprints the rest of the way into the barge. His hand above his gun ready to draw or use his magic. His other hand firmly gripping his staff. I had a bad feeling about leaving the shock dragon alone with so little safeguards in place. let us hope that no one is hurt and the shrieking was our friend just being startled. Maybe he’s being affect the same way Miho had experienced?
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Daphne » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:33 am

Perception: 1d100 = 73/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 2; 1d100 = 8
Conditions: None.

Daphne looks at the Shock Dragon and is suddenly very confused. When it talks she is even more confused as she has no idea what it is saying. Daphne isn't too keen on how the creature is looking at her though. "Why the hell do we have this onboard?" Daphne asks shaking her head in some disbelief. I have apparently missed something drastic. Daphne thinks confusedly.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 28/28
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment
NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Head/Helmet: 35/35, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 11/11, Right Leg: 11/11 each, Main Body 32/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area).
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block II (Underarm Holster)
• Payload: 20/20
• Extra Ammo: 3/3 E-clips.
NG-B10 Bangstick (Clipped to belt)
• Payload: 1/1 Shot.
• Extra Ammo: 0

Under Construction RCV
• **Head: 75/75
• Right Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Left Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Chest Hard Point: 50/50
• Waist Hard Point: 50/50
• *Sensor Turret (left shoulder): 50/50
• Right Arm: 70/100
• Left Arm: 5/100
• *Left Hand: 50/50
• *Right Hand: 50/50
• Left Leg: 100/100
• Right Leg: 100/100
• Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment: 100/100
• ***Main Body: 58/200
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:02 am

Perception: 65%1d100 = 78
JIC d20: 1d20 = 19
JIC d100: 1d100 = 86


Rocky responds to Ernst with a broadcast, "Mars check in with name and location? we have a gliter boy on the Barge, not sure if it is friend or foe, and the towns people are getting their guns."

Rocky turns to the own folk and in a loud calming voice, "Calm down everyone, we are getting things under control. see the Glitterboy is there, he won't let anything happen to you good folk."

Invoke trust 84% 1d100 = 90
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beckett » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Perception -- 1d100 = 29 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100 -- 1d20 = 6 | 1d100 = 25

Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 5 / 30%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 48 / 40%
Language: Dragonese/Elven -- 1d100 = 17 / 85%
Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 42 / 115%

Samantha cringes as Daphne is rather mean to their fairly loud guest. But she replies to the Shock Dragon, "No, she is not edible. Besides she's fairly bony. We will get you a cow, or some sort of farm animal. It will take a little time, but I will need you to calm down."

She flicks on her teams communications, and patches Beanpole into the team frequency. "MARS, the noise is our guest. He has awoken and is rather hungry. An old colleague, Beanpole is in the Glitterboy. John's not around, so we will need to get him some live food. A cow, sheep or something. Rocky or Earnst can you make that happen."
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:48 am

(((Rolls Carry over )))

Rocky stops dead in his tracks As he hears Samm say,

"MARS, the noise is our guest. He has awoken and is rather hungry. An old colleague, Beanpole is in the Glitterboy. John's not around, so we will need to get him some live food. A cow, sheep or something. Rocky or Earnst can you make that happen."


"What the Hell! I'm now a catering service!" He Keys the Mic, and acknowledges Samm, "Recon One Copies, one meals on feetes coming up. Any particular Sauce?"

Rocky turns toward the town folk and speaks in a loud voice, "Things are under control he is just hungry. We need to buy a few live Sheep and or goats. Maybe two of each if they are small."

Rocky looks at the crowd coming forward and sizes them up, "OK, I have a new CFT Auto Shooter here for the one that brings me a few sheep and goats. Any takers ?"

Charm and Impress: 84% 1d100 = 43

"Where the hell is Mary and her little lambs, She could make a killing in this market."
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:51 am

( Rolls Carried Over )

Beckett wrote:"MARS, the noise is our guest. He has awoken and is rather hungry. An old colleague, Beanpole is in the Glitterboy. John's not around, so we will need to get him some live food. A cow, sheep or something. Rocky or Earnst can you make that happen."

Ernstweavel tempers his pace to a dead slow, as he hears the echoes of the radios. Taking a deep breath he lost out a sigh of relief. The color returns to the whites of his knuckles as he loosens his grip on the staff. He is almost at the door before he notices that Rock has turn his attention towards the crowd that's gathering. Turning around, Ernstweavel makes his way back to Rocky and the growing crowd.

Rocky wrote:"Things are under control he is just hungry. We need to buy a few live Sheep and or goats. Maybe two of each if they are small."

Rocky looks at the crowd coming forward and sizes them up, "OK, I have a new CFT Auto Shooter here for the one that brings me a few sheep and goats. Any takers ?"


”You should listen to my friend, here. We have the situation under control. I can assure you his off his genuine and more than fair. It's was a simple mistake of not being prepared. We're sorry the alarm and won't let it happen again. If somebody could help us out please, that would be great.” he puts it is free hand up, in a sign to look less ominous and help reassure that there is no threat. Doing what he can t ok help ease the tension.

(Anthropology 55% /1d100 = 97 To help with small nuances of hand gestures and standing positions of the local culture.)(Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% /1d100 = 3)
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:25 pm

The Beginning of the MARS Catering Service

Beanpole, Beckett and Daphne
Whatever Beckett said the the dragon-man thing made it give Daphne a look that seemed almost dejected, then it hisses and looks away. More indecipherable language, followed by "Hungry." The thing appraises Beckett obviously, then looks away again.

Beckett realizes suddenly that there is a giant silver power armor behind Daphne. When did he get there?

Rocky and Ernstweavel
The crowd doesn't seem to be calmed by Rocky's first appeal, but they at least stop to ponder his bargain. Not that anyone knows what he's talking about, exactly. This being pretty firmly Bandito Arms and Wilks-Remi territory. However after displaying the item in question, and polishing over Ernst's accidental use of an offensive local gesture, the pair manage to get a couple people scampering off to find the required animals.

The crowd of locals keeps growing however. One would guess a full 5% of the town is either near the camp with the duo, or approaching from the edge of town already. By the time a man who is whistling a tune shows up with three of each of the requested animal, another 1-2% of the community can be seen approaching from the outskirts. The general mood has shifted from cautious to curious, however.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beckett » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Perception -- 1d100 = 69 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100 -- 1d20 = 4 | 1d100 = 74

Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 86 / 30%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 38 / 40%
Language: Dragonese/Elven -- 1d100 = 18 / 85%
Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 1 / 115%

That was quick! As Samantha scans around her. "Welcome back Bean, do you mind sticking around and making everyone honest?" she says to the armored soldier. Quickly she triggers her comm with the rest of MARS. "Team, Beanpole is here with me. Let's see if we can placate it with a meal, sooner than later. ETA on the farm animals?"
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 9
JIC d20: 1d20 = 2
JIC d100: 1d100 = 78

Rocky keeps an eye on the good town folk, then decides to Inform the rest, “Recon one here, to Mars. We have, requested the good town folk of bringing us some food for our guest it might take a few mins so keep him busy. I will keep you informed of the food? Oh, by the way, it cost me a new pistol, not sure what I get.”

As the crowd, get bigger, “Man we should be selling tickets to this show a meal and a show!”
Need Sign, Bring Sheep Feed Dragonman"


Rocky turns to Ernest and speaks, “How good are you at entertaining a crowd? We should be out here selling, Snake Oil and Dr. Good.” He finally hears a whistling, and sees

a man who is whistling a tune shows up with three of each of the requested animal


Over the radio, “Recon One, we have a man with three Sheep and three goats for the new friend. I hope he might not use all. MARS food delivery has been created, don’t forget the tip.”

Rocky nods to Ernest, "Take one to guest." He hands over the pistol to the man.Then takes the lead on the ropes to lead the rest back to the barge.
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Perception:1d100 = 81 / 32%
JIC:1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 82
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)


Shit. Note to self, don't ever do that again. I didn't think it was THAT bad. Hey, but at least we got the crowd settled. Kinda want to know why that are still gathering, thou. If only I was a little more personable Ernstweavel is keeping a vigilant eye out for anything suspicious (I.D. Undercover Agent 34% / 1d100 = 63 ), when he hears someone whistling. He looks in the direction to where the noise is originating from. Focusing his attention to the the whistling man and noticing a slew of animals in tow. Getting a bit excited that someone decided to take him up on his offer. He raises his hand and beckons the man to come close. ”Thank you very much, kind sir. This this should be more than adequate to fulfill our needs.” Ernstweavel leans in towards Rocky. He lowers his voice and speaking in soft tones. ”If this crowd keeps on growing, I don't know if we would be able to keep them passive. I mean if they start getting rowdy, then we don't have the manpower to contain the situation. Since you have the better people skills, I'll go and deliver them meal and return as quickly as I can to help disperse the crowd. Unless you got something else in mind.”

Rocky wrote:Rocky nods to Ernest, "Take one to guest." He hands over the pistol to the man.Then takes the lead on the ropes to lead the rest back to the barge.


”Yep. I'll get on that. Serving for coming right up. Do you think he wants any sauce to go with it?” Ernstweavel asks jokingly before taking one of the leads to the requested animals. Afterwards he starts to make his way back to the barge.
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beanpole » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:13 pm

"Hrmmmph," Beanpole looks in wonder at the situation. He doesn't really know how to react to this situation. The bellowing dragon creature seems in discomfort, but Bean's normal reaction is to shoot such things in the head at point blank range with a Boom Gun.

He keys the loudspeaker, "Well, Ms Beckett, I ain't sure what's the co'rect so'lution fer this here sitiation. Reckin' I'd best shoot that thar thang?"

He swings the Devil's Toothpick in his left hand so the pointy end is only a foot or so from the shock dragon.
Beanpole
"Pardon me ma'am, you might want to cover your ears."

OOC Comments


HP: 17/17 :: SDC: 14/27 :: P.P.E.: 26/50

Urban Warrior Body Armor
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 16 each
• Legs: 30 each
• Main Body: 50

Modifiers: -5% movement penalty

Weapons:
Wilk's 237 "Backup" (Hip Holster)
Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6 per single blast or 6D6 per double blast
Rate of Fire: Single shots only
Payload: 8/8 double shots (Standard E-Clip)
Modifiers: +2 to Strike with an aimed shot


NG-57 Heavy Duty Ion Blaster (Shoulder Holster)
Range: 500'
Damage: 2D4 M.D. or 3D6 M.D.
Rate of Fire: single shots only
Payload: 10/10 (Standard E-clip)


Vibro-Knife (Utility Belt)
Damage: 1D6 M.D.

Survival knife (in boot)
Damage: 1d6 SDC

Current Conditions:
User avatar
Beanpole
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

The MARS Traveling Show?

The thing is threatened by the towering silver figure and then fed in short order as Earnstweavel arrives with the meal. One gross scene later, the dragon thing is licking red off it's face and claws. The crowd that has formed is still curious about what's going on.

A few of the younger ones let their curiosity get the best of them- Rocky spots a pair of teens clamber onto MARS' hoverbarge as he handles most of the animals.

Again the dragon thing starts off in a language nobody understands before switching to Dragonese "Better. You see demons? Demons near here. Me hunt demons. Need to find brothers, kill demon."
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:45 am

Perception:1d100 = 29 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 10
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)


"Better. You see demons? Demons near here. Me hunt demons. Need to find brothers, kill demon."


Language: Dragonese/Elven 59% 1d100 = 89 - to try and communicate to the shock dragon. Fail
Language: Dragonese/Elven 59% 1d100 = 90Fail
Language: Dragonese/Elven 59% 1d100 = 32 Suscess

”It's food that your better. No I have not seen any demons around here but we need to make sure that we trust an remain as calm as possible. We up setting the local and we don't need enemies on two fronts. Do you know in which direction we should start to look for your brothers? I'm afraid I haven't seen any signs of them, either. Is there anything else I can get you in the meantime? If there is nothing more you can add then I'll go and confer with my compatriots, to try and find your brothers.”

Ernstweavel waits for any further information the shock dragon is willing to give. After the exchange, Ernstweavel turns away and looks over at the newbie. Well if Beckett thinks you're ok, then I guess that's good enough for me. At least for now. Should keep an eye on him for a little while. He walks back out side of the barge. On his way out, Ernstweavel stops and updates Beckett with the new information. Once outside, he moves over to where Rocky is. ”You need some help with the crowd still? Our friend is feed and satisfied, for now. He says there are demons nearby and he needs to find his brothers. We should disperse the crowd and then make preparations to move out."
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 39
JIC d20: 1d20 = 9
JIC d100: 1d100 = 28

As Rocky herds the animals he that there are a few teens climbing aboard the Barge. He quickly keys the Mic, “Recon one, to Mars there are a few teens climbing on board the barge. Catch them before they get in to too much trouble. If they want to see something tell them the cost will be, two Goats or Sheep per person.”

Rocky adds, “If they don’t have them then we are turning them over to the Sheriff.”
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:31 pm

( Rolls Carried Over )

Changing his attention, Ernstweavel turns and looks back at the two youngsters climbing on the barge. Taking a few steps and waving his hands in an attempt to get their attention. ”HEY YOU TWO.” Ernstweavel yells as he takes a couple of steps closer. ”You need to come down, now. If you guys each have two sheep or goats, then I'll be able to show you something spectacular. If you can't pay or don't get off, then I'll have to turn you over to the authorities. You got till the count of ten to tell me what your choice is going to be. Ten. Nine. Eight.” (Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% / 1d100 = 55 To convince the kids to get off the barge.)

If the kids do not take Ernstweavel up on any of his choices, and remains on the barge by time he is finished counting, he will start to chase the kids. He will try to corner. If that's not working well, then he will chase them off into town.
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Beckett » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Perception -- 1d100 = 38 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100 -- 1d20 = 9 | 1d100 = 23

Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 18 / 30%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 26 / 40%
Language: Dragonese/Elven -- 1d100 = 57 / 85%
Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 64 / 115%

"Here is the food," she points to the goats. "As my compatriot has asked, we need you to be on your best behavior while you are with us."

As Rocky radios from the outside, Samantha responds back. "Roger Recon one. You are on crowd control, while Ernst has wayward locals. Bean, is keeping everyone honest over here."

She watches the Demon start to devour the creature. Her stomach turns at the inhumane way the demon eats the creature that was brought to it. "So my compatriot was right, we need to know as much information as we can, before you head back to your kind. We need to be aware of what kind of war is here, and where it is. Can you provide that information?"
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:00 am

Rocky manages to maneuver his new flock into a can, after quite a bit of effort. Luckily they aren't greased pigs and the use of telekinesis is not required.

Despite Ernstweavel's voice cracking a few times during his warning to the teenagers, they dutifully jump back off the barge at the count of nine, running back to the crowd giggling at each other.

The thing Beckett is interrogating nods after the last leg slides down its throat. It babbles again shortly in that incomprensible language, then proceeds "Show me...." A hissing sound escapes its mouth. "How do you say.... Map! Yes. Map. Show me map. I show where demons are, what they doing. Show you where kin are. We hire fighters. You want job?"
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 72
JIC: 1d20 = 17
1d100 = 77

Saul had been travelling for some time, and took respite from the dusty and dangerous road in a town called Testament. He had sat at the bar in the local public-house and ordered a soda, to wash the dryness from his throat, and had just begun drinking when he hears the godawful shriek from outside the city's periphery.

He pays for his drink, and hops off the barstool, and, stepping outside, finds a small crowd moving toward the gate, following a whistling man leading some animals.

What fresh hell is this? Following the crowd outside the city, he sees a caravan of vehicles pulled into the town's corral - one of those vehicles being a sizeable hoverbarge with some sort of draconic creature on it. Saul watches as the dragonoid scoops up one of the beasts the whistling man led here and eats it in a rather messy fashion. He shudders, knowing that the dragonoid could swallow him with similar ease, but reminds himself mentally that unlike the farm animal, at least he could reason with it, perhaps, or defend himself if absolutely necessary. He resolves to think no ill of the creature until he knows more.

He reaches out with his mystic perception to determine if the thing is evil.

Sense Supernatural Evil 60% 1d100 = 15 (SUCCESS)

He watches as the sated dragonoid converses in dragonese with one of the men on the barge, a Line Walker by the looks of him. It's speaking Dragonese... of course! I wonder if it has read the Bahamutiad in it's original Draconic script... I've long wanted to discuss the narrative symmetry and layered metaphor present within its mythic cycle with one of Draconic heritage, as I've wondered often about how a dragon might interpret these differently from a mammalian...

Saul shakes himself from his reverie. This is not the Dweomer Institute, Atticus. Worry about your academic questions when the time is right. One must stay alert and prepared when one is afield.

Saul separates himself from the hoi polloi when he sees a couple of idiot adolescents board the barge. He speaks in an oddly cultured dialect - an archaic accent that is perhaps Bostonian in descent, "I say now... Did you NOT just witness that dragonoid eating a mammal? Need I remind you that YOU are mammals?"

As they jump back off the barge he finds himself staring at Ernstweavel.

"Ah, yes. Mmm. Situation well in hand I see."

For those who see him step forward, he is a small - about 4' tall - and greying chimpanzee wearing a suit and tie without shoes, displaying his prehensile feet, under loose-fitting robes of light blue Mage Armor.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:08 am

Yes, Saul, that thing you half saw behind the big Glitter Boy sure does read as supernatural evil. None of the people on the barge do, however.

(I'll leave the rest of the interactions to the PCs for now)
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:22 am

(rolls carried over)

Saul's face twists as if he smells something malodorous. That dragonoid... is most definitely evil. It's vileness is like a fume over everything.

Dragonoid wrote:It babbles again shortly in that incomprensible language


Language: Demogogian 71% 1d100 = 21 (SUCCESS)

Saul looks offended at the dragonoid's utterance. "Here now... there's no call for that kind of talk. Let's all remain civil."
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Perception: 65%1d100 = 29
JIC d20: 1d20 = 16
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

As Rocky radios from the outside,

Samantha responds back. "Roger Recon one. You are on crowd control, while Ernst has wayward locals. Bean, is keeping everyone honest over here."


Rocky thinks to himself, “Oh great I’m a Caterer, Animal Herder and now Crowd Control.” He then responds over the radio, “Recon One, copies crowd control, Got it.”

“I wonder what the next job is going to be?”

Rocky then continues to make sure no one else gets past him he sees that Ernest has sent a group running away and laughing. Rocky chuckles to himself and then keys the Mic, “Ok, Ernest we are on crowd control. Glad they find us amusing.”

Rocky sees the Chimpanzee coming up to Ernest, “Ernest what does the being next to you want?” “Just what we need more acts, Where is the flying Elephants the Fire Eaters, and the Clowns?”
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:23 am

Perception:1d100 = 59 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 43
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)


Ernstweavel watches the youngster scamper off and gets lost in the sea of the crowd. He then notices a man, of sorts, standing next to him. Looking over him a few times to tell his intentions. Where the hell did you come from and what do you want. Why didn't I notice him sooner. That could have ended badly.

OOC Comments
  • Lore: D-Bee 55% / 1d100 = 81 - To determine what kind of D-Bee.
  • Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 55% / To see if he is a creature of magic. 1d100 = 24
  • I.D. Undercover Agent 34% / To see if he is a spy or undercover agent. 1d100 = 6
  • Anthropology 55% / 1d100 = 78 - To gauge his background and skill set based on his equipment and body language.


Rocky wrote:“Ernest what does the being next to you want?”


Ernstweavel raises his hand and give a thumbs up to Rocky before turning back to ape like man. ”Um, excuse me but can I help you with something? If you want to see, then like I told those kids, the entry fee is going to be two medium farm animals per person. Otherwise please stay your business plainly. I have other matter that need tending to and I don't have all day.” Ernstweavel watches cautiously and waits for a response. Slowly moving his hand over the handle of his pistol.
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 am

(Rolls carried over)

Ernstweavel wrote:”Um, excuse me but can I help you with something? If you want to see, then like I told those kids, the entry fee is going to be two medium farm animals per person. Otherwise please stay your business plainly. I have other matter that need tending to and I don't have all day.”


Saul looks at the Line Walker with interest. "Er, I was following the commotion and the, um, roaring. And then I saw these impetuous youth attempt to get closer and I was moved to act for fear of their safety. I-If you wish, I can assist with crowd control as you negotiate with your captive... Be wary of him, however. By his tongue I take him for a Deevil or Demon, or in league with them, and he bears you malice."

Saul tilts his head, as if something has occurred to him. "I am getting ahead of myself. I am Dr. Atticus Solomon, late of the Dweomer Institute. You may call me Saul for brevity... many do."

With that, Saul turns, so as to better keep an eye on the crowd. If any others get close, he will shoo them away.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:02 am

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Saul wrote:"Er, I was following the commotion and the, um, roaring. And then I saw these impetuous youth attempt to get closer and I was moved to act for fear of their safety. I-If you wish, I can assist with crowd control as you negotiate with your captive... Be wary of him, however. By his tongue I take him for a Deevil or Demon, or in league with them, and he bears you malice."

Saul tilts his head, as if something has occurred to him. "I am getting ahead of myself. I am Dr. Atticus Solomon, late of the Dweomer Institute. You may call me Saul for brevity... many do.”


”It's nice to meet you Atticus. My name is Ernstweavel but most call me Ernst. A doctor from Dweomer?! What kind of doctor and what brings you out this way? I have not been to Dweomer, so excuse my ignorance. You can help with the crowd, if you would really like. Should be somewhat easy, now that the beast has been feed and no longer causing a ruckus. Now as for our “captive”, I wouldn't call him that, it's more of a mutually beneficial arrangement. My compatriots are the ones doing the negotiations, I'm on crowd control to make sure no one gets too close. Oh, I AM sure he bears malice in our direction. Deevil or demon, he probably is not, I mean he was fighting them when we came across him. So you can speak Dragonese as well? Can speak anything else? Oh sorry, I'm beginning to babble. Forgive me, I believe I asked you a question or two. Please allow me to let you answer.”
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am

(rolls carried over)

Ernstweavel wrote:”It's nice to meet you Atticus. My name is Ernstweavel but most call me Ernst. A doctor from Dweomer?! What kind of doctor and what brings you out this way? I have not been to Dweomer, so excuse my ignorance. You can help with the crowd, if you would really like. Should be somewhat easy, now that the beast has been fed and no longer causing a ruckus. Now as for our “captive”, I wouldn't call him that, it's more of a mutually beneficial arrangement. My compatriots are the ones doing the negotiations, I'm on crowd control to make sure no one gets too close. Oh, I AM sure he bears malice in our direction. Deevil or demon, he probably is not, I mean he was fighting them when we came across him. So you can speak Dragonese as well? Can speak anything else? Oh sorry, I'm beginning to babble. Forgive me, I believe I asked you a question or two. Please allow me to let you answer.”


Hrm... this one is an interesting case... perhaps he has an obsessive predisposition to danger that overrides his reason. He is very interested in me as well, which could be indicative of an attachment disorder. Estranged from his parents? Nevertheless, time will tell.

"Er, Yes, the Dweomer Institute. I have a doctorate in arcanology. My dissertation is on the topic of focused meditation - it's forms, functions, and applications for psychics and spellcasters alike - of which I am both. I left the institute to seek more practical application of my theories, in furtherance of perhaps publishing a more definitive treatise. And, erm, though he may not be Deevil or Demon, he certainly speaks their language, including the, er, vulgar aspects. In any case I shall be glad to assist as crowd control, and in defense of the innocents in the event this dragonoid elects to become ...uncivil."

As he scans the crowd, he adds, "Are you, perhaps, mercenaries? I am travelling towards Merctown, in the hopes of embedding myself with a mercenary or adventuring company who might be in need of a resident scribe-cum-adventurer. I have certain psychic and magical abilities at my disposal in addition to my academic particulars, which include certain healing abilities, which I'm told are always useful."
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:58 am

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Saul wrote:"Are you, perhaps, mercenaries? I am travelling towards Merctown, in the hopes of embedding myself with a mercenary or adventuring company who might be in need of a resident scribe-cum-adventurer. I have certain psychic and magical abilities at my disposal in addition to my academic particulars, which include certain healing abilities, which I'm told are always useful."


What the?! How the hell did he.. Am I that obvious? Was it something I said? Maybe it was how I said it. Do you think he will believe me if say something to the contradiction? Better not, I don't think I can keep up with all the different lies I would weave. Time to show my hand. Ernstweavel looks over Atticus one more time be he opens this can of worms. A can he did even know he had until it was too late. ”Yes me and my traveling companions come from Merctown. We in the process of completing a job as we speak and then we'll be returning. Well, I would say you could tag along with us but then, that decision is not up to me, if you don't mind a quick detour first. I can take you to the person who can make that call. No guarantees, tho but with your skill set, I’m pretty sure they wouldn't mind. Come, help me with this crowd and well go see about some of those things you seek. Give me a quick second and we can start.”

Ernstweavel walks over to Rocky. ”So we may have a new pair of hands to help us along the way or at least until we get back to Mectown. Let Beckett know and well come see her when we get this crowd dispersed. In the meantime, you want to keep an eye on my back. He seems on the up and up but then my judge of character can't say much. You can never be too cautious.”
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Daphne » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 79/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18; 1d100 = 78
Conditions: None, save a whole lot of confusion.


If Daphne seems confused at the sight of the Shock Dragon, the sudden appearance of a Glitterboy makes her nearly faint. It takes her a while to regain her composure before she even notices the others. Hey that monkey is wearing a robe. The thought makes Daphne chuckle a little. She shakes her head and decides to go deal with something more normal than what's in front of her. Heading over to Rocky, Daphne joins him in crowd control. "Lot of lookie-loos here it seems." Daphne says to Rocky with a grin as she motions for someone to get back. Never a dull life.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 28/28
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment
NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Head/Helmet: 35/35, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 11/11, Right Leg: 11/11 each, Main Body 32/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area).
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block II (Underarm Holster)
• Payload: 20/20
• Extra Ammo: 3/3 E-clips.
NG-B10 Bangstick (Clipped to belt)
• Payload: 1/1 Shot.
• Extra Ammo: 0

Under Construction RCV
• **Head: 75/75
• Right Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Left Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Chest Hard Point: 50/50
• Waist Hard Point: 50/50
• *Sensor Turret (left shoulder): 50/50
• Right Arm: 70/100
• Left Arm: 5/100
• *Left Hand: 50/50
• *Right Hand: 50/50
• Left Leg: 100/100
• Right Leg: 100/100
• Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment: 100/100
• ***Main Body: 58/200
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over))

Rocky sees several of the team approaching him. “What’s up now? Do I have to set up a zoo, or maybe a Gentlemen’s Bar and House.”

Ernstweavel walks over to Rocky. “So, we may have a new pair of hands to help us along the way or at least until we get back to Mectown. Let Beckett know and well come see her when we get this crowd dispersed. In the meantime, you want to keep an eye on my back. He seems on the up and up but then my judge of character can't say much. You can never be too cautious.”

Heading over to Rocky, Daphne joins him in crowd control. "Lot of lookie-loos here it seems." Daphne says to Rocky with a grin as she motions for someone to get back.



Rocky looks over at the New Recruit, then to Ernst, “Did you get his name? What does he do, like Cast spells? Any combat experiences? I like that you think he is good that is the first step. Send him over to me please and be nice. Not like this grumpy old man.”

He then looks at Daphne and speaks up, "Glad to see you. Yes, keep a look out. You keep moving around camp try to use IR to make sure no invisible idiots tries to pop in here.”
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:07 am

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Saul wrote:“Did you get his name? What does he do, like Cast spells? Any combat experiences? I like that you think he is good that is the first step. Send him over to me please and be nice. Not like this grumpy old man.”


Combat experience? What does he do? What do I look like a recruiting officer or something? Dont they know I am not a people person? Whatever. A bit of disappointment comes across Ernstweavel's face bu nbn he quickly changes it to a more expressionless one. He shakes his head a time or two. ”That's kind of why I was sending him over to you. Well, his name is Atticus. He's a doctor of the arcane, so I would assume that he can cast spells. He also has some healing abilities, as to what that exactly means, I didn't pry any further. As for his combat experience, I didn't ask that either. Geesh. You sure know how to make someone feel like a disappointment, don't ya’? I'll get over quick enough. Nice is a relative word but I'll do my best.”

Ernstweavel waves at Atticus to get his attention. Once Atticus’ attention has been gathered, he will beckon to come over to where Rocky and him are standing. ”Atticus, this is Rocky. He our unofficial second on command, so to speak. He's got a few question for you, as well. I'll let you two chim it up while I go help Daphne.”
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 am

(Rolls carried over)

When Saul sees Ernstweavel wave him over, he gives the crowd another hard look, actually curling his upper lip a bit, before turning and approaching he and Rocky.

Intimidate: 55% 1d100 = 63 (FAIL)

Behave. He thinks. Don't make me discipline you.

Ernstweavel wrote:"Atticus, this is Rocky. He our unofficial second on command, so to speak. He's got a few question for you, as well. I'll let you two chim it up while I go help Daphne.”


As he hears the misstatement, Atticus blinks twice, but does not betray any other emotion. That, he thinks, was a simple Freudian slip. Nothing to get worked up over. And certainly not some indicator of anti-simian prejudices. Atticus reaches out to shake Rocky's hand.

"You may call me Saul, as my friends often do. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, to the best of my ability."
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:55 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

Rocky smiles when the Mage comes forward.

"You may call me Saul, as my friends often do. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, to the best of my ability."

Rocky responds questioning, "Saul?" As Rocky shakes his hand.

"I am Rocky, second in command of this company. I hear you want to join our group. I am told that you can cast magic, any combat experience? What types of spells?"

Rocky thinks over the answers that Saul has given.

"Saul I am going to give you a good recommendation. I need you to team up with Ernst, he is a mage too. He might help you know the rest of the company and the ways. I'm Rocky, Daphne is the other that is here, she uses big PA's as is the other one on the barge then there is the Commander, she flies top cover. I am what is called A Ghost."

"Now we are in a bad place here, surrounded by Demon kinds and more. Saul we need to watch out for everyone in our team and I believe that you will. Do you have any questions? If not I believe you have work to do. And I need to inform the commander that we have a new Wizard."
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Leaving Beckett and Beanpole alone with the thing in the barge, Daphne helps Ernstweavel deal with the crowd so Rocky can devote some time to interviewing the simian scholar who approached the group. Rocky and Saul begin the routine informal process common to mercenary interviews.

Generally, the crowd is just curious. Questions fielded are along the lines of "What the hell was that racket?" and "What are ya'll hiding in there?" and after a bit, "What do we get for the price of admission?" as Rocky delivered the message to teenagers, the most natural way to quickly disseminate information known to humanity* and people now know they can buy their way into a show.

GM Note: Saul, while I will give you may be able to recognize the language at that distance, you cannot make out the content of the dialog, given the noise pollution of the milling crowd and the distance involved.


*There are, of course, a few points to clarify on this. Teens disseminate information quickly, but not necessarily accurately. Unfortunately their parents rarely see any benefit from this talent.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: GAME MASTER (No Portfolio)

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:36 am

Perception Bonus: 26% /52% on a Ley Line 1d100 = 24
JIC: 1d20 = 9
1d100 = 20

Rocky wrote:"I am Rocky, second in command of this company. I hear you want to join our group. I am told that you can cast magic, any combat experience? What types of spells?"


Saul nods perfunctorily. "I have a modicum of combat experience - enough to know the dangerous end of the weapon, as they say. I served in Dweomer's militia for a time to pay off my tuition, and saw a few small engagements. I am a sorceror and a psychic. My psychic abilities focus on extrasensory perception and healing, for the present, but my spells are a bit more varied in effect. I wouldn't say I have a specialization, like a temporal wizard or illusionist, but I'm more of a generalist. I can give you more on my academic background when we have greater time to speak at length."

Rocky wrote:"Saul I am going to give you a good recommendation. I need you to team up with Ernst, he is a mage too. He might help you know the rest of the company and the ways. I'm Rocky, Daphne is the other that is here, she uses big PA's as is the other one on the barge then there is the Commander, she flies top cover. I am what is called A Ghost."


Saul smiles. "Pleased to meet you. I shall report back to Master Ernstweavel."

Rocky wrote:"Now we are in a bad place here, surrounded by Demon kinds and more. Saul we need to watch out for everyone in our team and I believe that you will. Do you have any questions?


"I should like a briefing of some sort eventually but I have no questions so pressing that they require answers in the middle of a mission. You may consider me at your service." He inclines his head in a sort of odd little bow.

With that, Saul turns to head back out to crowd control, and Ernstweavel. They seem an accommodating sort. Rocky, though, appears to have a bit of dissociative identity disorder. He considers himself a ghost... that is quite the interesting form of dementia...

Upon returning, he addresses Ernst. "Master Ernstweavel, I have been ordered to partner with you for crowd control."

He keeps his eyes on the crowd, attempting to keep them sedate and distant, and relying on his Sixth Sense to warn him of imminent threats.

dumb kids wrote:"What do we get for the price of admission?"


"Quite possibly, the opportunity to be eaten alive. Please stand back."


OOC Comments
T-Rex wrote:GM Note: Saul, while I will give you may be able to recognize the language at that distance, you cannot make out the content of the dialog, given the noise pollution of the milling crowd and the distance involved.


Fair enough - I didn't mean to imply that Saul knew what he said, only that he could garner malicious intent by aura of evil, his choice of language, and his tone of voice. I'll be more careful going forward.
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:02 am

Perception:1d100 = 70 / 29%
JIC:1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 15
Conditions: Conditions: Sustain (9 days), Energy Sphere (27 days, 311 PPE)


Saul wrote:. "Master Ernstweavel, I have been ordered to partner with you for crowd control."


Ernstweavel shakes his head in disappointment. ”No master. I am not that special or esteemed. Just a plain Ernstweavel or Ernst will suffice nicely. I have no need for formality. We have to get a handle on this crowd or it's going to be the death of us.”

T-Rex wrote:"What the hell was that racket?" and "What are ya'll hiding in there?" and after a bit, "What do we get for the price of admission?"


Why does this seem like I am in a circus. Just need some games and a carny. I wonder what Beckett would think if we turned MARS into a traveling side show? Nah, better keep that thought to myself. Come on back to the task at hand. Ernstweavel does his best at trying to keep the crowd passivated and content. Fielding any and all questions that he has the information to. He will try and keep Daphne, Rocky and their new companion, Saul, in eye sight as best as he can. Once the crowd has been dispersed enough that they fell satisfied, Ernstweavel will return to barge to help Saul get settled in and make the rounds of introductions.

Skill Rolls
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% / 1d100 = 16 - to dissuade the crowd.

I.D. Undercover Agent 34% / 1d100 = 71 - to scan the crowd and make sure there are no unsavory faces.
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Rocky » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:52 pm

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

After they leave, Rocky He decides to head on over and Tell Samm that he hired. As Rocky goes in past the Glitterboy he says, “Nice suit you got there.”

He continues over to Samm, “Commander, we have three people out there watching. One of them is a new person named, Saul. He has some combat experience in a Militia, he is a wielder of Magic. I teamed him up with Erenst. Oh, one more thing , He is a mutant animal, A Chimpanzees I believe.”


Rocky looks over and the Dragonman then continues to speak to Samm, "How many does our friend require per day? we need to think about this because we will need to carry food for him."
Rocky
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 11/ 11
I.S.P.: 216/ 216
H.P.: 49/ 49
S.D.C.: 81/ 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’ (+5’), 76% to get precise # and To pinpoint location of a presence.
Duration: Permanent effect, automatically sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' (+100') Duration: Permanent effect
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15/ 15
AOI 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor (PW, 128)
• Main Body - 35
• Forcefield - 70 MDC 4 times per 24 hours or 20 ISP
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Saul » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 am

(rolls carried over)

Ernstweavel wrote:”No master. I am not that special or esteemed. Just a plain Ernstweavel or Ernst will suffice nicely. I have no need for formality. We have to get a handle on this crowd or it's going to be the death of us.”


Saul nods. "Indeed. Or the death of them." He casts a wary eye at the dragonoid before glancing back at Ernst. Not special or esteemed? An accomplished Ley Line Walker? Sir, I suspect you may be suffering from a bit of an inferiority complex. Saul mentally adds that to the potential obsession with danger stemming from a possible attachment disorder to the catalogue of Ernst's potential diagnoses for further examination.

He turns his attention back onto the crowd, intending to keep them safe by hook or by crook. And if one were to diagnose obsession with danger, I should wonder how this whole town became so afflicted by the same disorder.

He uses his mystic senses to scan the crowd for supernatural evil or other magical enchantments.

Sense Supernatural Evil 60% 1d100 = 33 (SUCCESS)

The last thing we need is for another evil entity to complicate this situation.

If anyone is under any sort of spell, Saul will attempt to identify it.

Recognize Enchantment 33% 1d100 = 41 (FAIL)
Recognize Enchantment 33% 1d100 = 78 (FAIL)
Recognize Enchantment 33% 1d100 = 9 (SUCCESS)
Saul, The Simian Sorceror
OOC Comments

H.P.: 20/20
S.D.C.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 99/99
I.S.P.: 74/74

Mage Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50/50
Arms: 25/25 each
Legs: 45/45 each
Main Body: 90/90
TW Features:
1st TW Feature: Armor of Ithan (10)
2nd TW Feature: Shadow Meld (10)
User avatar
Saul
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Daphne » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 91/32%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 9; 1d100 = 36
Conditions: None.

Invoke Trust/Intimiidate 1d100 = 99/30%

Daphne isn't new to the crowd control concept, she also isn't new to the concept of teenagers, it doesn't stop either from being annoying to her though. The arrival of Saul brings a smirk to Daphne's lips. He seems like a much nicer monkey than that damned Kitiani I killed. Daphne thinks as she points at one of the teens. "I will not hesitate to club you if you put your foot on the barge one more time." Daphne says hoping all the bluster works.

"Can't we just beat one to show the others we mean business." Daphne asks Ernstwevel.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 28/28
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment
NG RA20 Roadrunner Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Head/Helmet: 35/35, Left Arm: 20/20, Right Arm: 20/20, Left Leg: 11/11, Right Leg: 11/11 each, Main Body 32/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area).
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block II (Underarm Holster)
• Payload: 20/20
• Extra Ammo: 3/3 E-clips.
NG-B10 Bangstick (Clipped to belt)
• Payload: 1/1 Shot.
• Extra Ammo: 0

Under Construction RCV
• **Head: 75/75
• Right Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Left Shoulder Hard Point: 50/50
• Chest Hard Point: 50/50
• Waist Hard Point: 50/50
• *Sensor Turret (left shoulder): 50/50
• Right Arm: 70/100
• Left Arm: 5/100
• *Left Hand: 50/50
• *Right Hand: 50/50
• Left Leg: 100/100
• Right Leg: 100/100
• Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment: 100/100
• ***Main Body: 58/200
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 5: Different Ways

Postby Ernstweavel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:47 pm

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Daphne wrote:"Can't we just beat one to show the others we mean business."


Ernstweavel laughs out loud. A smile can be made across his face. ”Wouldn't that be nice but I think between the locals and Beckett, they would have something to say about that. I mean it would make this much easier to handle, at least with the youngsters. If we give them a thumping without touching them, then it should be a win, win. Now if we only had the means.” Ernstweavel is a bit excited at the prospect of administering some discipline with any of the consequences.
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
H.P.: 31 / 31
S.D.C.: 31 / 31
User avatar
Ernstweavel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Location: gamenoid420

Previous

Return to M.A.R.S. Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests