Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 100/160 (ON)
  • Main Body: 180/180
  • Helmet: 80/80 (-4 to strike)
  • Left Arm: 60/60
  • Right Arm: 60/60
  • Left Leg: 90/90
  • Right Leg: 90/90
  • Left UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)
  • Right UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)

ISP: 313/390
See The Invisible: 6:45/7:00 minutes
Hyper Telekinesis: 13:45/14:00 minutes

"Scratch this." Minerva keeps her grip on the jawless demon with her Hyper-telekinesis and slams him into the gurgoyle standing to their south. Then she does it again. And again. And again. Let's see how tough they truly are. The lasers didn't work. The vibro-blade is underpowered. I'll need to do this under my own power.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 24
APM: 7

Action 1: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 15 Damage: 9d4 = 17
Action 2: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 9 Damage: 9d4 = 24
Action 3: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 10 Damage: 9d4 = 27
Action 4: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 5 Damage: 9d4 = 21
Action 5: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 17 Damage: 9d4 = 24
Action 6: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 14 Damage: 9d4 = 28
Action 7: Slam Jawless Gurgoyle into Gurgoyle South. Strike: 1d20+3 = 15 Damage: 9d4 = 26

Contingency: If the above maneuver doesn't seem effective, Minerva will use her Hyper-telekinesis to pick up the Gurgoyle South and then Gurgoyle North, keeping them hovering above the ground and away from any civilians or combatants.

Parry: 1d20+14 = 291d20+14 = 191d20+14 = 151d20+14 = 191d20+14 = 311d20+14 = 151d20+14 = 30
Grace Minerva
Ledger

• I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Postby Rocky » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:09 pm

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 15
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3 / d100: 1d100 = 72
INIT 1d20+5 = 18

OOC Comments
Conditions:
Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Range: 1100' (+100')
o Duration: Permanent effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 71
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 1
Sense Magic Energy
o Range: 1,900' (+100')
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 90
• Range: 70’ (+5’) To pinpoint location of a presence
• Duration: Constant
• Automatically sense all presences
Intangibility

• Can become intangible and walk through solid objects.
• Horror Factor: 14
• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
• Can carry 20 lbs. with him
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +6
Magic (varies): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +2
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+1
Insanity (12+): +3
Psionics (varies): +3
Horror Factor: +2
Illusions: 0
Battle of Will: 0
Mind Control:+4
Possession: +4

Activated
TK(10 ISP for 20LBs of weight, for 22 mins)
Psionic Invisibility (10 ISP 11 mins)
Psychic Body Field (30) (110 MDC -30 ISP 22 mins)
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 71

Rocky is about halfway through when he hears the whine of a laser rifle accepting a new e-clip comes from behind him. A deep voice echo's from in front of Rocky, ”Well you don’t look like a demon. And you’re not one of my people. So...who are you?”

Rocky wonders how he didn’t pick up this guy, but quickly gets over it. He knows he has to convince him that they need to team up and help save the employees and his team members.

Rocky answers quickly, “Yep, human. I was hire by your employee to bring out any survivors and to find out what is going on. My friends are right now attacking a group of fiends down the hall. I was going to secure their flank and see if I could help. Are you going to help or are you going to stay here? We could sure use the help."

Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 84% 1d100 = 97
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sum of All Fears » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Date: 7 June 111 PA
Time: 1330:30
Temp: 75 F

Rocky still rooted in place not wanting to give these people any reason to become hostile attempts to reason with the unknown individuals. Rocky is quite sure they are not Demons as he can not feel any supernatural evil in the room. However it may be the shock of encountering a small force of people or it could have something to do with the facility itself but Rocky has noticed his abilities have not been one hundred percent reliable here. Rocky answers quickly, “Yep, human. I was hired by your employer to bring out any survivors and to find out what is going on. My friends are right now attacking a group of fiends down the hall. I was going to secure their flank and see if I could help. Are you going to help or are you going to stay here? We could sure use the help." The deep voice gives a booming laugh, ”I understand fighting and what your plan was, If you can be believed. Tell me what good is a one armed man in a fight? Is that why you moved to the flank? It would be smart if that was the case.” The voice pauses for a moment, ”Well it seems you are not a demon. So that’s good for you. Sergeant you can come down now.” A human female lands gracefully next to Rocky. She looks at him constantly, still not trusting Rocky. She is wearing a form of mage armor, but seems to be handling the rifle better than most mages Rocky knows. ”Commander. We should check on the Brek-Shall. If there are people engaging it they will soon be overwhelmed. I don’t like this person but he seems to be what he claims. I could not pick up anything on him.”
”Thank you Sergeant.” The man comes into full view of Rocky, ”I am Commander Townsend, Head of Security. You are?” The commander is in full heavy EBA with his face mask off for Rocky to see his face, armed with a heavy rifle. We need to work on your approach to dealing with people. At least they didn't shoot you. But he is right. It's not every day you see a one armed man moving towards a fight. Any way. Good luck. I hope you still have a team when you are done with this very lovely conversation.

Minerva, Sam, Jym:

Minerva begins swinging the jaw less demon sound like a club using him to attack the southernmost demon who closes with Minerva and behind swinging at her with a vibro blade. Minerva easily parries every one of the vibro blade strikes. However the demon she is using as a club is able to hit Minerva several times with a pulse laser pistol. Interestingly the other demon is able to parry his comrade with ease. Minerve only lands 3 blows. While the impacts are damaging, Minerva comes to the realization that her blows have been seeming ineffectual due to the unnatural health of these demons. They seem to be able to take more damage before letting it show then say armor.
Minerva- (-79 MD from FF)

Sam and Jym begin moving down the hall yelling to the civilians to move. Pepe remains behind Jym as the volume of fire would not be conducive for Pepe's continued existence. The two civilians are naked and bound. They do their best to move down the walls to remain out of the line of fire. Sam and Jym begin firing at a Demon who came down from the north side. He is wielding a large unnatural looking rifle. The demon shoots as Sam is moving down the corridor. A sickening blood red pulse slams into her shield dropping the integrity nearly 40%. Jym can smell the coppery smell of blood coming from where the bolt impacted. Sam returns fire blasting large chunks off the demon. With her second shoot coring through its belly. But the demon gives as good as it gets with its second shot Collapsing Sam’s protective Force Field and the third shot blasting off the Armor over her Left arm. The impact twisted Sam to the left. Sam keeps moving as Jym provides suppressing fire. Jym’s fire misses its mark but it causes the demon to limp to cover and fire back at Jym. Jym takes the shot square in the head, the coppery smell of blood filling his nostrils as the remainder of his homespun armor is blasted off his head. Jym fire back one more time unsure if he hits his target as he trys to clear the ringing in his head. Sam gets a line on the demon poking around the corner and finishes him off with a final burst of laser fire. She then sets her sights on the Demon engaging Minerva in Melee combat. Sam’s Aim is true and she laces the demon with laser fire. While the hit was good there are still two demons around Minerva.
Sam- (-160MDC FF collapsed, -100MDC from Left Arm. GI Joe Rules Left Arm Armor is destroyed. No carry over Damage. -12 Shots from HI-80)
Jym- (-70MDC Head. GI Joe Rules Head Armor is destroyed. No carry over Damage. - 3 Shots from NG-P7)

Vera:

You seem to be in your own fight as the other demons move to engage the rest of MARS leaving you to face the massive demon on your own. It responds to you in your native language.
”От вашего вида у меня несварение желудка. Я надеюсь, что вы доставите мне больше проблем, чем предыдущий.
Translation:
Your kind gives me indigestion. I hope you will give me more of a challenge then the last one I faced.

Vera strikes true with her hatred burring slashing the demon across the belly. In return Vera hears a short incantation and he breathes fire over her. Vera continues to slash and parry, However the Demon seems to be winding up for a large strike. Vera is just unable to get her blade in front of the strike and takes a massive blow to the midsection. Had she still been a normal human she is quite sure the blow would have broken ribs and knocked the wind from her. Vera retaliates and they both exchange parries. The demon breathed fire on her once more. Before the step back from each other to regard their work. They are both worse for wear having both give about equal damage from the other. With the demon grinning as if he is enjoying this. Like it's all a game to him. Vera does see some of his minor wounds begin to close. Not quickly but enough to know he has some kind of regeneration abilities.
Vera- (35 MD Left Arm, -60 MDC Main Body, -31 MD Right Leg)

Minerva: Your TK is on the Demon to the right of your Token

Ding Ding...Round Two...Ready...FIGHT!!!

Butcher Bill (Updated to reflect The healing given to Rocky.)
Rocky= -112 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -2 Thundergun shots; (2 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera= -93 Main Body; -48 Head; -61 Left Arm; - 61 Right Leg/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -15 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ FF Depleted/ Left Arm Armor: Destroyed
Minerva= -19 ISP; -109 MD FF
Twonjym= -7 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed; -7 MD Main Body
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute.
Attachments
Level 5 Working.png
M.A.R.S. GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC)
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Beckett » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Perception -- 1d100 = 61 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100 -- 1d20 = 19 | 1d100 = 44

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 0 / 160 [OVERLOADED]
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 15 / 30 [-1 EClip]
-- Ammunition (Shard Pistol): 10 / 12
-- Armor - Left Arm: 0/30

Samantha reels with the first strike Damn! her eyes dart at the gauges as it reads 60%. Then the next blast drops her energy shield, Frak! The third shot spun her, Help! Twonjym's additional fire gives Samantha the breather she needs. You got this! as she nails the perpetrator and takes him down.

"Sheriff, you good?" she yells over as she takes aim at the Demon she fired on before around Minerva. "My armor's compromised." Using the door as some cover, and her left arm hidden in the jam. Her shot fires true and hard. "You ready for one more charge?" she yells over to Jym. With the bound civilians retreating, Samantha moves up to the corner and appraises the situation.

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 13
Attack 1-3: Aimed Called Shot to the Head (Demon next to Minerva not in TK grip) | Strike: EP Crit | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2 = 160
Attack 4: Move down the hall if the demon is down (if not reverse actions 5-7 with #4)
Attack 5-7: Aimed Called Shot to the Head (Demon next to Minerva not in TK grip) | Strike: 1d20+8 = 22 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60
Attack 8: Reserved for Dodge

Dodges as needed (+8 not added in): 5d20:
14, 13, 17, 20, 17
Quantum
H.P.: 21 / 21 S.D.C.: 59 / 59
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
LP-l0H Heavy Laser Pistol: 2d6+2 MD; 16/16 Shots per e-clip; +1 Strike
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Twonjym » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Percep 65%: 1d100 = 13
JIC: 1d100 = 65 1d20 = 10
Init: 1d20+6 = 7
Ataks: 5

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/24 , NG-P7 eclip 8/1, IRMSS doses:4/3, FF: 45/45 MDC

Twonjym suddenly remember the force field they found on the last level and jabs at the on button with a clawed thumb as he shouts to his Robo-Wolf, "Pepe, free the humans n'get'um behind a door." Frak, that last shot was something. Glad I got my arm up in time or my face wouldn't be this pretty no more. His grin returns as he says to Sam, "I'll live. Stay behind me and fire when you have a shot." With that he rushes forward again, using the time in motion to slap another E-clip into the rifle.

Coming up on Minerva and the pair of demons she's dealing with he yells, "Minerva, set me up." Don't screw it up or this could get messy. He fires his rifle and swats at the demon with his vibro-sword in a combined attack. Frak, I ain't usually close enough to do this.

If the demon doesn't go down/limp he follows it up with another paired assault.
If the demon dies, he turns his attack on the other demon by Minerva, keeping up the assault until the demon(s) are dead.
If those two demons die, Twonjym will turn his attention on the demon dog to the north, firing another blast from his rifle at it.

1. Move, Talk and Turn FF on
2. Move and change e-clips
3. paired Strike demon Minerva has in TK: vibro-sword 1d20+3 = 5+5=10 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 30 Rifle 1d20+3 = 7 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 40
4. paired Strike demon Minerva has in TK OR other demon: vibro-sword 1d20+3 = 19+5=24 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 27 rifle 1d20+3 = 18 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 40
5. paired Strike demon Minerva has in TK OR other demon: vibro-sword 1d20+3 = 18+5=23 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 32 rifle 1d20+3 = 21 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 30

Auto Dodges if needed: 1d20+4 = 19, 1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 14, 1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 6

Pepe:
Init: 1d20+4 = 13
Atks:3

1-2. break the humans bonds
3. guide humans / Strike: 1d20+6 = 19 / Dodge: 1d20+4 = 13
Last edited by Twonjym on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status
MDC: 134/134

Horror/Awe Factor: 12 (8 as a Gunfighter)
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beckett » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:46 am

((rolls carried over))

"Sounds good," her words can be heard over her laser blasts as Twonjym offers to take the brunt of any further attacks. Thank the makers he still has that forcefield we found. Any extra protection out here is needed. Her mind switches gear, Rocky.... we haven't heard from him yet, have we? Frak! She toggles the radio, "Rocky, you doing okay in there?"
Quantum
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Sum of All Fears » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:18 am

Mini-Update

Previous posts will be used if you wish those actions to remain. If actions change please annotate at the beginning of your post.

As everyone takes the briefest of breaths before diving back into combat, things take a turn for the weird. Sam begins to feel vibrations coming from her pack as the Star Heart nestled there begins to show through her bag. Vibrating to a rhythm it feels like its acting as a beacon. Everyone can feel an immense flow of magic begin to swirl around. Sam feels a tug at the back of her mind, or was it a tap on the shoulder? The demons back off as everyone can see runes and wards appear on the walls of the facility. Beautiful inscriptions hidden from view, now revealed. The bodies of the recently departed decay in the blink of any eye. Their magical essence is added to a swirling vortex of magic. The runes are pulsing and straining. Giving every effort to keep the magic at bay. As the runes shudder and crack Sam’s bag becomes a blinding light washing over MARS like a warm blanket. The demons flinch away from the light holding up their arms. As the light flashes to blinding levels, the runes shatter. Magical sparks fly showering everyone. The torrent of Magic is deafening. Rocky can now feel every demon. The sudden shock of picking up every demon in the facility unbalances the Psi-Ghost and he drops to his knees, there are still so many left. Rocky hears a mechanical monotone voice from a different part of the warehouse, ”Warning. Commander. We have a cascade failure of the facility wards. I advise immediate action to prevent the demons from summoning more of their comrades.” Commander Townsend, calm and collected, ”Everyone move. Sergeant you're up front. Go.”

The magic settles down as a small portal opens in the hallway behind Sam and Jym. Pepe growls as he moves between the portal and the civilians. "Wish me luck!" everyone hears as a beautiful looking woman jumps through the portal. Any looking can see a man toss a casual salute as the portal closes.
(Welcome Poxx!)

As the portal closes, MARS can hear other portals opening in front of them. Six new demon dogs teleport into the room. Three armed with rifles and three armed with vibro swords. None wearing armor. At the same time Minerva can see the demon dog who ran from the fight open a door and 24 small creatures come pouring out. They are about a foot and a half tall and swarm around the legs of the demon dog.
(Everyone- HF check please- DC 13)
Minerva sees a group of KIT personnel exit the warehouse door and look at engaging the swarm.

Notes: Each of the Lesae Icons has 6 in the group.

Rocky= -112 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -2 Thundergun shots; (2 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera= -93 Main Body; -48 Head; -61 Left Arm; - 61 Right Leg/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -15 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ FF Depleted/ Left Arm Armor: Destroyed
Twonjym= -7 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed; -7 MD Main Body

Please read your corresponding OOC tag.

Sam
As the magic swirls around you. You feel someone rest a hand on your shoulder. You turn to see Carl standing there, a gentle smile on his face. Still clad in this uniform. Crips and pressed he looks like he’s heading to a ball. Warmth radiating from him. You feel it from where his hand is. Tingles run down your shoulder into your arm and quickly spread to the rest of your body. Carl says something that you can’t hear. He continues to smile at you, then he fades away as the woman steps though the portal.

Rocky
As your senses come back alive, you feel as if you have been dropped in frigid waters in Canada in the dead of winter. The sheer amount of evil in this place, the malice, the cruelty. Threatening to overwhelm you. Holy crap what is going on? Who just broke reality? Alphonso’s voice becomes quieter, Replaced by another’s. Don’t forget your promise. Be strong. His future wife’s voice echoes in his head. Rocky comes back to himself in time to see the KIT forces leaving the room through the eastern door.

Vera
As you stand magic obscures your vision of the demon. All around you can start to see the light fall of snowflakes. Your eyes adjust to the campfire near you. You see a little girl sitting next to it. She looks up at you and smiles despite her shivering. The smile stabs straight into your heart. Looking upon yourself. The little girl nods to you, ”I’m proud of what we’ve become. We have more work ahead. Remember our dream? We can make it. No matter what.” The breeze kicks up and as the snow clears your opponent comes back into view.

Jym
As you move to turn on the Force Field it shimmers, reflecting the magic in the air. Swirling colors the red hues remind you of the western sunsets. As your mind wanders you are standing in your old office. The rustic sheriff’s office you spent so much of your life at. A pair of familiar faces are seated at the table playing cards in their hands, ”Hey Sheriff.” One of the deputies says as the other smiles at you. Your heart aches seeing old friends long since passed. ”Glad to see you got back in the saddle. The world needs you. Now go give it a swift kick in the ass for us will ya?” The magic swirls once more and like a sand storm, passes, leaving you facing down a hallway as more demons pour into the room.

Minerva
Locked in a pitched battle with demons you are slow to see the magic swirling around the room. As the demons back up and give you a moment to catch your breath the world shifts. The beautiful colors of magic and light blind you momentarily. As the world swims into focus you see a familiar village. You were here not but a week ago. You reach out and rest your hand on the woman’s shoulder. This time she turns. Face unbroken, full of life. She smiles at you. Her eyes are full of understanding. She places her hand on your cheek. As a mother would do for a child. The warmth of her hand spreading through your face. A feeling of safety following. She smiles once more as she removes her hand. She bows to you and everything is erased in a flash of light. As your vision comes back the demons are still standing there. Everyone looks ready to continue the fight as a swarm of small demons burst forth from the lower floor.
Attachments
Level 5 Working.png
M.A.R.S. GM

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC)
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Poxx » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:07 am

Perception: 1d100 = 24/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 4;1d100 = 28
Save vs HF: 1d20+5 = 24
Conditions
  • Armor of Ithan ( 30 MD, 3 minutes remaining) pg.96, BoM
  • Aura of Power (MA:+1d4+2 = 3, 3 minutes remaining) pg.93, BoM
  • Shadow Meld (6 minutes remaining) pg.103, BoM
  • Tongues (9 minutes remaining) pg.114, BoM

Poxx emerges from the portal, cloak billowing from the rush of magic. She gathers her wits in a quick fashion. Raising her weapon, Poxx looks down the hallway, ready to fire at a moment's notice. Realizing that the few people in front of her are not demons, she looks past them at the next few targets. There's a D-bee but he’s fighting the demons and I don't recognize that type of armor. Could that be Sam? Does that mean she is with that D-bee? Let's see if I can move past them. Poxx takes a very quick assessment to see if she can use any shadows to meld with and advance her position. She glance to her rear, making sure she isn't being flanked. If Poxx is able she will meld with the shadows and move to the far end of the corridor in front of her (east on map). If there is not enough shadows, Poxx will take off at a dead sprint down the hallway. "The cavalry has arrived! Keeping her back toward the wall to her right (north), Poxx takes aim with her pistol at the nearest demon and fires a calculated shot double shot. Poxx then begins to weave and manipulate the magic. Soply speaking some ancient Andakkian, she cast Energy Field around the group of fleeing people guarded by the mechanical dog, down the hallway opposite of her (west, near her entrance).

Combat Action and Statistics:
  • Initiative: 1d20 = 4
  • APM: 4
  • Actions
    • Action 1: Move via shadow Meld or runs down hallway
    • Action 2 and 3: Aimed shot at nearest demon. Attack: 1d20+4 = 10 Damage: 4d6 = 19
    • Action 4: Cast Energy Field (10)
  • Contingencies:
    • If AOI breaks, Poxx will take an action to recast AOI (10)
    • If any attacking creature attacks Poxx within melee range, poxx will attempt to disarm opponent with her whip. Attack: 1d20+4 = 8

Parries (+4): 1d20+4 = 7, 1d20+4 = 21, 1d20+4 = 14, 1d20+4 = 18
Poxx

Postby Twonjym » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 pm

(use previously posted actions)

Jim looks on the image of his long dead deputies playing cards and simply gives them a nod before they vanish. Coming back to himself, he continues his charge down the hall.

Poxx wrote:"The cavalry has arrived!"

Jim growls a reply as he runs down the hall toward Minerva and the demons, "Great!" He says sourly, "Looks like you broke the wards."
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beckett » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:12 pm

(( rolls carried over ))
Horror Factor: 1d20+3 = 13 / 13

"Carl?" Samantha's stares at her old friend and fellow soldier. Why are you here? Her mind tries to grasp at what is going on. She looks down at her arm as his and touches and goes through it. The tingle, the sensation causing an odd sensation. What are you saying? I can't hear you.

As the white light disappears, and Poxx steps forward...
Poxx wrote:"The cavalry has arrived!"

Twonjym wrote:Jim growls a reply as he runs down the hall toward Minerva and the demons, "Great!" He says sourly, "Looks like you broke the wards."

"Help is always welcome!" She yells over the gunfire. "Shoot the demons, that away!"

I'll ask what the hell happened after this is all over.... if we survive...
Quantum
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Minerva » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 71/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 16
Vs Horror Factor 13: 1d20+6 = 18

Conditions
Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 21/160 (ON)

ISP: 313/390
See The Invisible: 6:30/7:00 minutes
Hyper Telekinesis: 13:30/14:00 minutes

As the magic swirls around her, Minerva sees a woman once murdered, now whole smile at her. The smile brings her joy, knowing that she made it to the other side unfettered. Ahora peleamos.

Twonjym wrote:Coming up on Minerva and the pair of demons she's dealing with he yells, "Minerva, set me up." Don't screw it up or this could get messy. He fires his rifle and swats at the demon with his vibro-sword in a combined attack.

Minerva answers happily, "Yes, Sheriff!" While continuing to hold the demon in place for Jym, Minerva concentrates her psionic might into her fist, creating a Psi-Sword. Tan pronto como pueda, esto pasa por tu cabeza, demonio.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 16

Actions 1-7: Create Psi-Sword/reserved for dodge.

Parry: 1d20+14 = 201d20+14 = 161d20+14 = 271d20+14 = 211d20+14 = 311d20+14 = 291d20+14 = 25
Dodge: 1d20+10 = 121d20+10 = 121d20+10 = 161d20+10 = 121d20+10 = 161d20+10 = 141d20+10 = 25

Translations
Ahora peleamos.= And now we fight.
Tan pronto como pueda, esto pasa por tu cabeza, demonio. =As soon as I can, this goes through your head, demon.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vera Morozov » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:34 am

Perception: 1d100 = 80 / 41%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 25; JiC d20: 1d20 = 10
Save vs Horror Factor: 1d20+4 = 22 / 13
Initiative: 1d20+11 = 28
APM: 5 (6 if using only polearm/claws)

Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.

Sum of All Fears wrote:You seem to be in your own fight as the other demons move to engage the rest of MARS leaving you to face the massive demon on your own. It responds to you in your native language.
”От вашего вида у меня несварение желудка. Я надеюсь, что вы доставите мне больше проблем, чем предыдущий.
Translation:
Your kind gives me indigestion. I hope you will give me more of a challenge then the last one I faced.

She doesn't get a chance to respond to that, her left arm practically red from taking the brunt of the damage from the demon's second flame breath attack. As she straightens to look the demon over, his regeneration noted in her mind, something seems to be missing. She hardly notices the wards around them glowing brighter and brighter, as she finally realizes what is wrong. Громеко! Имплант предназначен для идентификации таких монстров! Я слишком долго был вдали от родины. Darker thoughts of her past are pushed away as she mentally activates the identification implant, hoping it can identify the demons about her and tell her their weaknesses.

With that distraction out of the way, she just notices the oddness of the walls as their magic shatters, broken by the insane influx of magical energy. As her polarized vision saves her from going blind at the sudden flash of light, she finds herself not in an underground labyrinth, but rather back in the snowy fields of Russia. As she takes in the girl's eyes, her smile, her words, Vera finds herself beginning to tear up. Я так сильно изменился. Я не могу позволить этому драйву, этой потребности угаснуть во мне. Her eyes harden, and her tears are held back.

She barely waits for the snowflakes from the strange vision to fade before lashing forwards, using the demon's moment of confusion to slice clean through his undefended neck, silencing the horrid creature even as her other blade attempts to sink into the wound in his belly, twisting and tearing at the innards within. "Меня учили убивать таких существ, как ты. Не думай, что я для тебя просто другое дело. Вернись в свой ад со стыдом в глазах." Drawing back and sliding her weapons away, she refuses to let up, the pair of blades striking one after the other at the creature's left elbow in an attempt to hack off the limb, her next moment spent parrying his retaliatory strikes.

She 'hops' back nearly twenty feet then, clearing the dead demon beneath her as her jets flare and drive her back towards the massive behemoth of a fiend, one blade set to knock away any attack of his as the other aims point-first into his
right shoulder, to drive through and sever the tendons allowing him to use the limb. Finally, she slides her blades into his belly once more, looking him in the eyes as she attempts to sweep her blades out his sides, slicing him open in the process.

Action 1-1: Cut the large demon's throat with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: EP Crit Success; Damage: (1d4*10)*2 = 80 M.D.
Action 1-2: Twist and tear up his organs with her other Blade - Strike: 1d20+11 = 17; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.

Action 2-1: Bring both blades down on the massive fiend's left elbow - Strike: 1d20+11 = 16; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 2-2: Bring both blades down on the massive fiend's left elbow - Strike: 1d20+11 = 26; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.

Action 3-1: Spend the next moment parrying and holding off his responding attacks - Parry: 1d20+14 = 29
Action 3-2: Spend the next moment parrying and holding off his responding attacks - Parry: 1d20+14 = 26

Action 4-1: Hop, jet, and stab his right shoulder - Strike: 1d20+11 = 30; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 4-2: Hop, jet, and deflect his response attack - Parry: 1d20+14 = 20

Action 5-1: Tear him in half - Strike: 1d20+11 = 31 - Nat 20!; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20*2 = 40 M.D.
Action 5-2: Tear him in half - Strike: 1d20+11 = 15; Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.

She will dodge if any attack would otherwise deal enough damage to her Left Arm to destroy the remaining M.D.C. there, or if her head goes below 60 M.D.C. Dodges as needed: 1d20+12 = 15 ; 1d20+12 = 19 ; 1d20+12 = 13 - Nat 1! ; 1d20+12 = 31 ; 1d20+12 = 32 - Nat 20!

Translations
Меня учили убивать таких существ, как ты. Не думай, что я для тебя просто другое дело. Вернись в свой ад со стыдом в глазах. - I have been trained to kill beings like you. Don't think that I am another morsel for you to feast on. Go back to your hells with shame in your eyes.

Громеко! Имплант предназначен для идентификации таких монстров! Я слишком долго был вдали от родины. - The Gromeko! The implant was made to identify monsters such as these! I have been away from the motherland for too long.

Я так сильно изменился. Я не могу позволить этому драйву, этой потребности угаснуть во мне. - I have changed so much. I cannot let that drive, that need to die out in me.
Vera Morozov
A Russian Angelus ex Machina!

M.D.C.
L1-B1 Light Infantry Armor
  • Main Body: 0/150 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm: 0/20 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm: 0/20 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg: 4/35 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg: 5/35 M.D.C.
  • Head: 0/15 M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.

M.D.C. by Location
  • Head - 94/150 M.D.C. with Helmet
  • Main Body - 192/290 M.D.C.
  • Right Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Left Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm - 81/90 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm - 49/90 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Right Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Left Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Right Wing - 175/175 M.D.C. - Not Present at Moment.
  • Left Wing - 175/175 M.D.C. - Not Present at Moment.
  • Main Rear Jets (3; small) - 40/40 each
  • Lower Maneuvering Jets (3; even smaller) - 25/25 each
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each - Not Present at Moment.
  • Concealed Forearm Lasers (2; 1 per arm) - 10/10 M.D.C. each

Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Restrained Punch - 1D4 M.D.
  • Full Strength Punch - 2D6 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Kick - 2D6 M.D. +2D6 M.D. from the Vibro-Blade damage.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Giant-Sized Vibro-Blades: 1d4x10 M.D.; Range: Melee
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.

Constant Effects
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rocky » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:09 am

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 88
JIC d20: 1d20 = 7 / d100: 1d100 = 49
INIT 1d20+5 = 19

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 62
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 26
Sense Magic Energy
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 98
Intangibility

• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses

Activated
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 61

. Rocky can now feel every demon. The sudden shock of picking up every demon in the facility unbalances the Psi-Ghost and he drops to his knees, there are still so many left. Rocky hears a mechanical monotone voice from a different part of the warehouse, ”Warning. Commander. We have a cascade failure of the facility wards. I advise immediate action to prevent the demons from summoning more of their comrades.”

As your senses come back alive, you feel as if you have been dropped in frigid waters in Canada in the dead of winter. The sheer amount of evil in this place, the malice, the cruelty. Threatening to overwhelm you. Holy crap what is going on? Who just broke reality? Alphonso’s voice becomes quieter, Replaced by another’s. Don’t forget your promise. Be strong. His future wife’s voice echoes in his head. Rocky comes back to himself in time to see the KIT forces leaving the room through the eastern door.

To the Commander Townsend, “There is a lot of evil out there. If there is a big group throw this grenade at them. It is a void grenade; it should keep them occupied for a few minutes. To allow us to do what we must, to help the others first. Then we can gang up on the ones in the voids blast area." Rocky hands the grenade over to the Commander. “Good Luck. oh by the way, I have a Nexus grenade it might close the rift that they are trying to open. But we must get there.”

Rocky responds to the ring, Count Alphanso Bustemante, friend, we will be tested. Yes, I know, stay back like a good thief look for targets of opportunities, protect the others. I know you have a sanctum spell friend,and, a whole lot of other things we can sling at them. Yes I truly need your advice here. and keep me safe use the Astral hole when ever we need it. And I think since the seals are down we should be able to to use all your magic.
Rocky stays behind and lets the others do their thing he will refresh his Psi body field and and use his ring for support.

7 Actions,
action 1
gave void grenade to Townsend.
Action 2
Psychic Body Field activated when old one fails
Action 3
Astral Hole (p.138, BoM) to get away from danger
Action 4
sanctum if needed
Action 5
dodge 1d20+11 = 30
Action 6
dodge 1d20+11 = 19
Action 7
dodge 1d20+11 = 24

Parry
1d20+15 = 18 , 1d20+15 = 31 , 1d20+15 = 27 , 1d20+15 = 27 , 1d20+15 = 17 , 1d20+15 = 26 , 1d20+15 = 30
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sum of All Fears » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Time: 1330:45

Everyone
With distractions out of the way combat kicks back into full gear. The entry of so many more demons at first seems overwhelming, but MARS soon see’s they are not alone as a small KIT force spills into the fight from the warehouse Rocky had entered. As the female mage exits the warehouse she directs a spell towards the back corner catching one of the demon dogs and Lasae Swarms freezing them in place. The area shimmers like a snowglobe. The mage is followed by a larger man cearly directing things as he tosses several grenades into the closely packed swarms making quick work of two of them. Behind him comes charging a clearly deranged man as he comes screaming, ”Combat!!!!” and begin hammering Demons with his laser rifle. They work effectively and are able to put several demons down working in a coordinated manner. Both tech and magical force fields flash as they intercept lasers and blows. But come out relatively unscathed.

Rocky
Rooted in place you call out to the KIT forces as they leave, “There is a lot of evil out there. If there is a big group throw this grenade at them. It is a void grenade; it should keep them occupied for a few minutes. To allow us to do what we must, to help the others first. Then we can gang up on the ones in the voids blast area." Rocky hands the grenade over to the Commander. “Good Luck. oh by the way, I have a Nexus grenade it might close the rift that they are trying to open. But we must get there.”
Commander Townsend shakes his head, ”Keep it kid. No demon opened that rift. It was something else.” And with that Rocky is left in the warehouse to ponder.
Um...Hey are we just going to stand here? I know you’re missing an arm but we should be helping out the group. They are trying to talk to you. They are fighting demons and they are very outnumbered. Get in there!!! With the door open Rock can hear the sounds of fighting. The flesh superheating from laser fire, the clattering of shrapnel from fragmentation grenades, the cries of the civilians just behind the din of weapons fire. Rocky can feel demons being extinguished. But he cannot feel his own people. They are not evil and he may be too far away. Or are they already gone? What are the losses like? Will this be Nxla all over again? Will he again be the only one left because he chose to hide?

Vera
Jumping straight from her vision Vera gets the upper hand on her opponent slashing through his neck. A blow that would have taken many a head from their shoulders merely cuts off his ability to speak. Vera takes a punch to the chest for her trouble denting her armor and rattling her a little. Vera brings her blades down with tremendous force on the Demon’s arm, severing it completely. As she does something happens. The demon lets out a gurgling cry and is wreathed in a fiery aura. All its wounds seem to heal instantly. It is still missing it’s arm and swings at you. All power and frustration. Not realizing it’s arm was no longer attached it simply splashes blood across Vera’s chest. Vera switches to a more defensive position but it’s no use the enraged demon smashes through her defences. The blow shatters the remainder of her chest armor sending pieces bouncing off the wall. They continue their back and forth as the demon continues to hammer Vera, she is confident she has injured him to the same point before he flew into a rage. With each blow Vera can feel internal plates crushing and parts loosening up. Vera works on dismembering the demon. While her blows land the demon is tough and not paying attention to the wounds. It is only focused on pounding Vera into the floor. In her head she hears the voice of her detection program, Demon; Brek-Shal, the rage Demon. When this demon become injured or angry it bursts into a fiery rage increasing its durability and capacity for destruction.
(Main Body Armor Destroyed/ -62 MD from Physical Main Body/ -29 MD Right Arm)

Poxx
Poxx jumps forth eager to meet the foes of her god. "The cavalry has arrived! Poxx cires out. But is immediately admonished by Jim who growls a reply as he runs down the hall toward Minerva and the demons, "Great!" He says sourly, "Looks like you broke the wards." Poxx uses her magic to speed past the big crackle tooth who yelled at Poxx, right into a vibro sword. An Alu got the drop on her and shattered her magical protection with a single blow. She hurriedly recasts her protection and takes aim at the Alu that hit her. Poxx expertly parries it’s other blows and drops her shot into his shoulder. It leaps back a moment as the smoke rises from the laser wound.
(-10 PPE for AOI)

Minerva
Minerva focuses on summoning her Psi-Sword. Only focusing on her summoning and defence she manages to avoid all incoming attacks. In the middle of summoning Minerva sees the demon to her left drop with a trio of laser holes in its head. Finally her Psi-Sword springs to life in her hands. Minerva feels like the playing field has finally been leveled.

Jym and Pepe
Pepe cuts the binding free and begins to lead the two civilians away from the massive brawl this has turned into. Jym moves forward smartly. Using this time to coordinate and reload his weapon. Once Jym is set other targets take his attention as he has become a target of several demons two with vibro-swords and one from range with a laser rifle all begin to attack Jym. Jym is able to parry one strike into his fellow. Jym takes a few hits but the force field flashes and intercepts the impacts before they hit Jym’s body. Jym gives better then he gets. Jym ninjas away from several laser blasts and drives his vibro blade einto the demon before planting the muzzle of his rifle on its chest and punching it’s internal organs out of its body. Jym moves to the next demon and severely wounds it with a similar strike that ended its companion’s life.
(-49 MD from FF)

Sam
Sam takes a moment to radio Rocky after her moment of confusion from seeing Carl again. "Rocky, you doing okay in there?" There is no response. Sam Takes careful aim at the demon to Minerva’s left and fires. The three bolts of energy slam into the demon’s head popping the top off as the brain matter superheats and rapidly expands. Her target falls to the ground. She lines up the next one and fires. Not nearly as satisfying. Her shots take the demon in the side of the face blowing off all the skin from the right side of its face leaving only bone exposed. The lidless eye rotates towards Sam in a very unnatural manner. Despite the good shot the demon is still standing.

Now back to our regularly scheduled beat down...

Rocky= -142 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -2 Thundergun shots; (22 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera= -93 Main Body; -48 Head; -61 Left Arm; - 61 Right Leg; -29 MD Right Arm Armor/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/ -62 from Physical Main Body
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -21 Shots from current e-clip HI-80
Twonjym= -2 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed; -7 MD Main Body/ - 49 MD FF
Poxx= -10 PPE
Attachments
Level 5 Working.png
M.A.R.S. GM

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Beckett » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 68 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 8 | 1d100 = 71
Horror Factor: 1d20+3 = 17

Survivors? Hopefully Rocky is okay... Samantha's thoughts trail off, as she aims for another shot. She radios the team, "Looks like we have some survivors willing to come out and play. Keep your eyes on the ball, and your shots tight." Samantha's concern about hitting innocents is justified. With the last level, Rocky shot Melissa by accident. And here she was doing something just as dangerous, shooting past Twonjym and Minerva. That's when she see's a big Demon glowing with fire come across her vision. She takes a deep breath, exhales, holds, and squeezes the trigger of her Laser rifle. Letting the precision of her aim strike the demon on the side of its head.

She quickly glances back down the hall making sure the people and Pepe were still moving out to escape, and she eyes the combat. She lines up another Demon for a quick aimed shot. Then she lets another blast

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 15
Action 1-3: Aimed Called Shot to Vera's Demon to the Head (Marked D) | Strike: EP Crit! | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2 = 160
Action 4: Assess situation behind her - Dodge as needed
Action 5-6: Aimed Shot to Demon | Strike: 1d20+7 = 22 (Marked D if possible, then B) | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70 (Will sacrifice for dodges)
Action 7-8: Aimed Shot to Demon | Strike: 1d20+7 = 18 (Marked B if possible, then C) | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50 (Will sacrifice for dodges)

Dodges (+8 not added in): 5d20:
10, 7, 9, 12, 2

kit-base-sam-map.png
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Poxx » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 19/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 17;1d100 = 18
Conditions
  • Armor of Ithan ( 30 MD, 3 minutes remaining) pg.96, BoM
  • Aura of Power (MA: +3, 2:45 minutes remaining) pg.93, BoM
  • Shadow Meld (5:45 minutes remaining) pg.103, BoM
  • Tongues (8:45 minutes remaining) pg.114, BoM
  • P.P.E.: 156/166

Fuck this demon. This is not at all what I had planned. Should have thought this out a little more. Too late now, I'm already committed. Poxx grits her teeth, as she engages the demon again. She squeezes another double round. She raises her other hand and cracks her whip. Attempting to disarm the demon, ridding it of the vibro knife. Poxx again takes aim with her pistol. Firing another double shot. She then braces herself for another forceful counter attack from the demon.

Combat Action and Statistics:
  • Initiative: 1d20 = 5
  • APM: 4
  • Actions
    • Action 1: Attack the nearest demon with a double shot with her pistol. EP Critical Strike. Damage 4d6*2 = 40
    • Action 2: Attempt to disarm demon with Whip 1d20+4 = 15
    • Action 3: Attack the nearest demon with a double shot with her pistol. Strike: 1d20+1 = 11 Damage: 4d6 = 13
    • Action 4: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+4 = 11
  • Contingencies:
    • If AOI breaks, Poxx will take an action to recast AOI (10)
    • If the demon directly in front of her dies from her first shot, Poxx will switch her target to the demon south of her. Double shot from her pistol. Attack: 1d20+1 = 2 Damage: 4d6 = 14

Parries (+4): 1d20+4 = 11, 1d20+4 = 24, 1d20+4 = 6, 1d20+4 = 7
Poxx

Postby Twonjym » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:30 pm

Percep 65%: 1d100 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 87 1d20 = 7
Init: 1d20+6 = 16
Ataks: 5

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/24 , NG-P7 eclip 8/6, IRMSS doses:4/3, FF: 45/0 MDC

Leaving Pepe to guide the humans to a safe spot, Twonjym chuckles as the force field pops. Frak, I gotta upgrade that. Maybe I can upgrade it into some kind of weapons pack for Pepe.

Regardless of his thoughts, Jim doesn't layoff the demon in front of him. Giving it another simultaneous swing of his vibro-sword and blast from his rifle, Jim holds his grin. He continues his assault on the demon in front of him until the beast goes down. At which point Jim turns his attentions on the demon facing off with Poxx and then Minerva, depending on whichever is still alive.

(If Demons A, B and C are all dead)

Jim starts to advance on the Brek-Shal as he calls out to his teammates, and Poxx, "Focus on the bigboy now that the little ones have been thinned out."
If still to far away for a combined strike, Jim starts to blast at the large creature that Vera's been standing up against single handedly. She's starting to look rough, we gotta get in there quick.

1. paired Strike demon: Vibro-Sword 1d20+8 = 17 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 28; Rifle 1d20+3 = 22 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 30
2. paired Strike demon: Vibro-Sword 1d20+8 = 22 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 29; Rifle 1d20+3 = 5 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 30
3. paired Strike demon: Vibro-Sword 1d20+8 = 25 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 26; Rifle 1d20+3 = 10 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 30
4. Talk/Move OR paired Strike demon: Vibro-Sword 1d20+8 = 22 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 28; Rifle 1d20+3 = 20 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 40
5. Talk/Move OR paired Strike demon: Vibro-Sword 1d20+8 = 15 Dmg: 3d6+17 = 30; Rifle 1d20+3 = 14 Dmg: 1d4*10 = 20

Auto Dodges if needed: 1d20+4 = 21, 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 24, 1d20+4 = 6, 1d20+4 = 17

Pepe:
Init: 1d20+4 = 12
Atks:3

1. guide humans / Strike: 1d20+6 = 12 / Dodge: 1d20+4 = 18
2. guide humans / Strike: 1d20+6 = 7 / Dodge: 1d20+4 = 20
3. guide humans / Strike: 1d20+6 = 9 / Dodge: 1d20+4 = 19
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vera Morozov » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:20 am

Perception: 1d100 = 43 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 50; JiC d20: 1d20 = 3
Initiative: 1d20+11 = 28
APM: 6 (+1 using only claws and polearm)

Constant Effects

As her detection program feeds her information, Vera does her best to stay on her feet, talons screeching as she's forced to give ground, the metal beneath her claws torn to hell by the vibro-material there, along with the full force of a greater demon bearing down on her. Я не могу позволить этой штуке достать меня. Еще так много предстоит сделать. She isn't about to let the little girl in her vision down. There is no such thing as an honorable way to fight demons. They pull every trick in the book, and invent a few more just to get a few more digs in. Because of that, even on reflection, should she live, Vera can't find any fault with Sam's expert headshot on the demon, giving her the chance to move from her fruitless defense to a much more aggressive push. Если Брек-Шал причиняет мне столько вреда, неизвестно, что он сделает с остальными. Он должен умереть сейчас же!

Her blades flash forward, the cyborg's abused hydraulics whining as she strikes, their arcs as smooth as if she'd been wielding them for years as she slashes upwards across the demon's left thigh, hoping to sever the thick muscle and tendon there, knocking the beast onto it's knees if she can, following up with a paired downward strike, her blades held together to increase the damage as she aims for the beast's shoulder, hoping to finally disable its only functional arm.

Her Vibro-Blades will continue to swipe and slash with almost imperceptible motion, the 'borg a combination of ferocious power and culmination of skill as she attempts to bring down her opponent with her further strikes.

If the demon dies, she will focus her attention elsewhere, taking only a few breathes as a reprieve before moving to cut down the next closest demon, not letting the damage to her systems slow her down.

If Jym and the others are able to start pouring fire into the big guy, Vera will click her comms, "Спасибо за помощь. He's a big one."

Action 1-1: Attempt to critically injure demon's leg - Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 - Nat 1!; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 1-2: Attempt to critically injure demon's leg - Strike: 1d20+12 = 29 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.

Action 2-1: Cut deep into shoulder with double downward slash - Strike: 1d20+12 = 24 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
Action 2-2: Cut deep into shoulder with double downward slash - Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.

Action 3-1: Continue cutting her demonic prey to pieces, switching targets if needed - Strike: 1d20+12 = 20 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
Action 3-2: Keep herself at least somewhat protected against the flurry of blows against her - Parry: 1d20+16 = 26

Action 4-1: Continue cutting her demonic prey to pieces, switching targets if needed - Strike: 1d20+12 = 13 - Nat 1!; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 4-2: Keep herself at least somewhat protected against the flurry of blows against her - Parry: 1d20+16 = 18

Action 5-1: Continue cutting her demonic prey to pieces, switching targets if needed - Strike: 1d20+12 = 32 - Nat 20!; Damage: 1d4*10 = 10*2 = 20 M.D.
Action 5-2: Keep herself at least somewhat protected against the flurry of blows against her - Parry: 1d20+16 = 30

Action 6-1: Continue cutting her demonic prey to pieces, switching targets if needed - Strike: 1d20+12 = 18 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 6-2: Keep herself at least somewhat protected against the flurry of blows against her - Parry: 1d20+16 = 30

Dodge Contingency: If Vera would otherwise take critical damage to her head or main body (down to 20% or less), she will switch to defensive actions to keep herself protected, and won't engage other demons if the Brek-Shal falls. Dodges: 1d20+12 = 19 ; 1d20+12 = 14 ; 1d20+12 = 23 ; 1d20+12 = 13 - Nat 1!; 1d20+12 = 19 ; 1d20+12 = 20

Translations
Я не могу позволить этой штуке достать меня. Еще так много предстоит сделать. - I can't let this thing get me. Still so much more to go.
Если Брек-Шал причиняет мне столько вреда, неизвестно, что он сделает с остальными. Он должен умереть сейчас же! - If the Brek-Shal is doing this much damage to me, there's no telling what it'll do to the others. It has to die, now!
Спасибо за помощь. - Thanks for the assist.
Vera Morozov

M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.

M.D.C. by Location
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each - Not Present at Moment.

Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.

Constant Effects
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rocky » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:34 am

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 36
JIC d20: 1d20 = 13 / d100: 1d100 = 95
INIT 1d20+5 = 24

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 50
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 49
Sense Magic Energy
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 31
Intangibility

Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses

Activated
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 37

R
ooted in place you call out to the KIT forces as they leave, “There is a lot of evil out there. If there is a big group throw this grenade at them. It is a void grenade; it should keep them occupied for a few minutes. To allow us to do what we must, to help the others first. Then we can gang up on the ones in the voids blast area." Rocky hands the grenade over to the Commander. “Good Luck. oh by the way, I have a Nexus grenade it might close the rift that they are trying to open. But we must get there.”
Commander Townsend shakes his head, ”Keep it kid. No demon opened that rift. It was something else.” And with that Rocky is left in the warehouse to ponder.
Um...Hey are we just going to stand here? I know you’re missing an arm but we should be helping out the group. They are trying to talk to you. They are fighting demons and they are very outnumbered. Get in there!!! With the door open Rock can hear the sounds of fighting. The flesh superheating from laser fire, the clattering of shrapnel from fragmentation grenades, the cries of the civilians just behind the din of weapons fire. Rocky can feel demons being extinguished. But he cannot feel his own people. They are not evil and he may be too far away. Or are they already gone? What are the losses like? Will this be Nxla all over again? Will he again be the only one left because he chose to hide?

"No Count Alphanso Bustemante, but I wanted to refresh my force field and I did give you a heads up to get ready so now we enter the fray.” Rocky takes a deep breath and enters the hall with his one good arm and the thunder gun.
Rocky sees the chaotic mess infront of him he heads over to the elevator doors so that he has a clearer shot at a demon.

Actions 7
Action 1&2
Move to the elevator door to shoot the demon close to the door. Looks like two of the forces are engaged in combat with this one , if this He is down he will take a shot at the demons back on the corner near Poxx or the big one that Vera is on

Action 3
Rocky shoots using Thunder Gun. Strike: 1d20 = 2 Damage: 1d6*10 = 50 Critical Success 100

Action 4
Rocky shoots using Thunder Gun. Strike: 1d20 = 1 Damage: 1d6*10 = 60 Critical Success 120

Action 5
Rocky shoots using Thunder Gun. Strike: 1d20 = 3 Damage: 1d6*10 = 30 Critical Success 60

OK spending EP for actions 3, 4 and 5 to get a critical success post

Action 6
Dodge Save for dodge if needed 1d20+11 = 27
Action 7
Save for dodge if needed 1d20+11 = 21
Parry
1d20+15 = 35 , 1d20+15 = 25 , 1d20+15 = 21 , 1d20+15 = 26 , 1d20+15 = 31 , 1d20+15 = 17 , 1d20+15 = 29
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Minerva » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 82/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 16/1d100 = 44

Conditions
Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 21/160 (ON)

ISP: 283/390
See The Invisible: 6:15/7:00 minutes
Hyper Telekinesis: 13:15/14:00 minutes
Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 35:00/35:00 minutes
  • Damage: 8d6 MD

Forcefield is about to give out. But now we can go on the offensive. With Psi-Sword in hand, Minerva can feel her usefulness returning. She brings the demon in her telekinetic grasp closer and slices into it like it were a stubborn tree in her garden. Blow after blow rains down upon the demon until the demon is no more. Once she's accomplished that, she'll head over to aid Vera with her battle.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 9

Action 1: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 19 Damage: 8d6 = 27
Action 2: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 34 Damage: 8d6 = 28
Action 3: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 18 Damage: 8d6 = 29
Action 4: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 17 Damage: 8d6 = 26
Action 5: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 33 Damage: 8d6 = 31
Action 6: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 26 Damage: 8d6 = 27
Action 7: Slash Jawless Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+14 = 32 Damage: 8d6 = 28

Contingency: If the Jawless Demon goes down, she will leap over the table to the backside of the demon that Vera is facing off against and strike it.

Parry: 1d20+14 = 191d20+14 = 161d20+14 = 341d20+14 = 261d20+14 = 251d20+14 = 271d20+14 = 15
Grace Minerva
Ledger

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sum of All Fears » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Time: 1335

Vera

As Vera looks to focus on taking out the Brek-Shal’s leg to limit its mobility one of her strikes never lands. As Vera's right blade arcs down the Brek-Shal kicks out hitting her wrist. The force of the impact knocks the sword from her hand. A small display indicates the servos in Vera's right hand are now having a hard time working correctly. Recalibration should fix the issue. A small timer pops up for 1 minute. Vera tries twice to avoid the Brek-Shal’s return strikes but is just not fast enough to evade with a barrage of hits from the demon. Metal plating cracks and crumbles under the assault. Vera gets her own strike in, slicing clean into the demon's shoulder and takes a hit to her face that sets her on her heels. Vera moves into a defensive stance looking to intercept any more blows as the demon’s head explodes, splattering Vera with blood, brain, and skull fragments. Like a puppet with no strings the demon collapses on the ground. Vera can see Rocky with a revolver in hand pointing her way. Smoke twisting from the barrel.
(-36 MD Main Body; -23 MD Head)

Rocky

Rocky gets up and moves into the fray. As he gets out of the room he can see the battle is mostly clean up actions. All his targets seem to be going down before he can aim at them. Rocky does note the demons in the Northern corner are frozen in place but it’s different. He can’t place it. Rocky can see Vera beginning to falter. The sights of Rocky’s pistol swim into his vision. Nice and smooth on the trigger, the weapon bucks in his one handed grip. The silver bullet slams into the base of the Brek-Shal’s skull splattering Vera with brain matter.
(-1 round Thundergun)

Poxx

Slightly uncomfortable being targeted in such a way Poxx looks to end the fight quickly. She tries to parry the first blow from the demon, but it slips past her guard and sparks off her AOI. Poxx gives the demon a double blast from her pistol right in the face. The demon stumbles back and with a wave of it’s hand teleports away.
(-6 shots from pistol I forgot last posts Shots/ -23 MD AOI)

Jym/Pepe

Pepe continues and gets the two humans around the corner and out of sight.

Jym proceeds to aggressively attack the demons around him. Jym attacks with both sword and rifle. The demon’s triumphant looks as it deflects Jym’s blade dies as Jym stuffs the muzzle of his rifle under the demon’s chin and paints the ceiling with it’s blood and brain matter. Jym moves to the demon on Minerva just as she cleaves it in two.
(-1 Shot NG-P7)

Minerva

Feeling empowered by the Psi-Sword Minerva goes all in on offence trusting her force field and armor to soak any damage she may sustain. Minerva receives two blows, one pops her Force Field and the other hits her Left leg. Ignoring those Minerva slices the demon across the chest. Minerva lets her arms carry back and comes down in a massive overhead strike that splits the demon in two down the middle. The pieces land with a wet thump on the ground.
(-22 MD FF, Popped; -21 MD Left Leg)

Sam

Sam begins lining up a headshot on the brek-Sall hammering Vera. Sam is focusing on the sights, the movement of the creature. Sam is waiting for a good shot. Sam comes back on the trigger taking up the slack. The trigger is at the wall, she can feel the resistance...The Brek-Shall drops. Sam takes her finger off the trigger. It was not her shot. Sam can’t see where the shot came from. But all the demons in her line of sight are down.

Everyone

As the sounds of combat begin to fade, everyone can head one laser rifle still firing. ”Die bitches!!!!!!! Furgi! Why are my shots not hitting them? Why are they standing still??? Damn. I’m empty. Come here you bastards!!!” Everyone gathers to see what is going on. They can see one demon dog and 6 Lesae frozen in place in the Northern corner on the facility. Everyone can also see the laser blasts frozen in place. Handing in midair. As if time itself were frozen.
”Psych! Stand Down!” The larger human bellows.
”Sir!” The crazy guy stops mid run, his rifle still raised like a club. MARS can see he is a real Crazy with MOM implants across his head. The Female in mage armor moves to the larger man, ”Commander. 45 seconds left. Psych should have put enough fire there to eliminate them.” The commander nods and looks over his shoulder at MARS. ”Just a moment, please.” They wait 45 seconds and the shimmering field disappears. The lasers freed from what held them slam into the demons in the corner leaving a smoking mess of body parts and blood.

The large man turns back to MARS, ”Apologies. I am Commander Townsend, head of security,” Townsend motions to the other KIT personnel, ”This is Sergeant Ferguson, she goes by Furgi. You already heard and saw Psych. This is Alistair. The head researcher. And...Bob...get out here. It’s safe for now. This is Bob. the last Admin droid we have working.” Furgi looks impatient at MARS, ”Commander I need to take Bob up one level to get the wards back online. I think he can tie into the PPE storage on level 8 and funnel it to where it needs to go. We have already had many demons escape the lab.” Furgi’s voice takes on a cold undertone as she narrows her eyes at MARS before leaving with Bob. ”Oh my. Miss Furgi wait. Don’t walk so fast!!!” Bob's mechanical voice is cut off by the closing on the warehouse door.
Townsend removes his helmet and shakes the sweat from his hair. Townsend give a smile to MARS, ”So you are who Mr. Keller sent. You’ll have to forgive Furgi. She can be intense when things don’t go her way. We should have a few moments to rest. Nice job with keeping the Brek-Shal distracted Vera. So a few things first. You have likely noticed the Demons infesting the labs. They have been working to try to take control of the facility to use it as foot hold or a beachhead. Not sure what for, but as their progress slowed they started making this facility more like their home. Using people for food and for sport. Now I do have a question for you before we continue...How did you guys manage to break the wards on this level?”

Combat is over!!! You survived...This time...Time for character growth...What are you doing?

Rocky= -142 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -3 Thundergun shots; (22 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera= -93 Main Body; -48 Head; -61 Left Arm; - 61 Right Leg; -29 MD Right Arm Armor/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/ -98 from Physical Main Body; -21 MD from Physical Head
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -21 Shots from current e-clip HI-80
Minerva= -19 ISP; -109 MD FF (Depleted); -21 Left Leg
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed; -7 MD Main Body/ - 49 MD FF
Poxx= -6 shots Wilk's 227/-23 MD AOI
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/Sam)
M.A.R.S. GM

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Beckett » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 1 | 1d100 = 23
Horror Factor: 1d20+3 = 14

With a sigh of relief as the combat ends she radios over their secure communication channel, "Everyone count off. Assess your damage and ammo."

Samantha goes over to Townsend and has a conversation with him, "Commander Townsend, Samantha Beckett." She holds out her hand. "I'm the leader of MARS, a mercenary group out of MercTown." She listens to Townsend introduce his crew, and then get interrupted by Furgi over Bob the Droid, and then his question. "I thought the Calvary was one of yours." She turns to Poxx, "Hey Calvary, come over here." Samantha has her hand on her pistol waiting for Poxx to come over to the two different leaders.

"What's your status with your team? Any more civilians on the lower levels you are aware of?"
Quantum
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Poxx » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:50 am

Perception: 1d100 = 95/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 9;1d100 = 97
Conditions
  • Armor of Ithan ( 7/30 MD, 2 minutes remaining) pg.96, BoM
  • Aura of Power (MA:, 1:15 minutes remaining) pg.93, BoM
  • Shadow Meld (4:15 minutes remaining) pg.103, BoM
  • Tongues (7:14 minutes remaining) pg.114, BoM
  • P.P.E.: 156/166

Poxx waits and watches as the last delayed spectacle in the corner comes to fruition. After the show, she holsters her pistol before coiling up the whip. She takes a look around as everyone else starts up their conversations. Poxx tries to remind the background, observing as best she can. She gets a little embarrassed and a sense of pride when Townsend asks about the breaking of the wards. Well, it was my fault but not my doing. I got to quickly come up with an excuse. Can't let them know about Enki. What's the reason for popping in on them? Why are there demons even trying to take over this, in the first place? Her thoughts are cut short as she hears Beckett's summons and questions.

Beckett wrote:"I thought the Calvary was one of yours." She turns to Poxx, "Hey Calvary, come over here." Samantha has her hand on her pistol waiting for Poxx to come over to the two different leaders.

My name ain't cavalry, but then I did say it. Got to correct them on that. Poxx slowly walks over to the two of them. She shifts her gaze between them both. "So, first my name is Poxx. So you don't need to call me cavalry anymore. As for the wards, um, that was most likely my doing. My apologies if that caused extra trouble. I only meant to help. May I ask, why the demons are here in the first place and where is here?" Poxx takes a quick look to see if she can see anything that comes to mind, before turning back to the two leaders.
Poxx

Postby Twonjym » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Percep 65%: 1d100 = 79
JIC: 1d100 = 36 1d20 = 15

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/24 , NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3, FF: 45/0 MDC

Hearing Sam's call, Twonjym replies, "Twonjym in the clear. You heard the lady, folks. Freshen your clips and get prepped for the next wave."

As he walks over to the gathering of leaders, Twonjym twists his rifle to the side to take a look at the charge on the E-Clip, even though he knows exactly what it is, "That's one thing I like about actual bullets. When you're in the weeds but get a touch of a respite, you can consolidate your ammo. As is I recon I got four partial e-clips." He shrugs to himself then gives a whistle before hollering, "Pepe, we're in the clear." As he comes up on the leaders he says, "I sus those human are gonna keep running to the top. These others should go too." He gives a nod to the Commander, "Sheriff Twonjym Miklar." He gives a big toothy grin and a light chuckle, "Sorry, too many years intro'ing myself like that, just call me Jim."

hehe. Calvary, that's perfect. If'n this one hangs around for long she may live it down, but I'm guessing that's what Sam'll call the woman for a while.

Jim cuts an eye at Poxx, then looks back to the Commander, "You think its only this level that got broken?" He looks over to the admin bot, "We can hold this level while you get the wards back up." He looks over to Sam and gives a firm nod then gives a little grin, "Or we can advance to keep them off this level. At the very least the stairs are the best choke point."
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beckett » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:37 am

((rolls carried over))

Twonjym wrote:Jim cuts an eye at Poxx, then looks back to the Commander, "You think its only this level that got broken?" He looks over to the admin bot, "We can hold this level while you get the wards back up." He looks over to Sam and gives a firm nod then gives a little grin, "Or we can advance to keep them off this level. At the very least the stairs are the best choke point."

"Sheriff, take Rocky and Minerva and do a sweep of the floor. Radio if there is any further incidents. Rocky says he can see the invisible, so make sure he doesn't find anything ugly." She takes a deep breath, "If we can lock down this floor, we should be at least halfway decent for some repairs."

Samantha raises her face plate and looks at Townsend. Her voice is tired, as this trek down five floors has cost them quite a bit of time and energy, "What are we looking at the further down we go?"

Poxx wrote:"So, first my name is Poxx. So you don't need to call me cavalry anymore. As for the wards, um, that was most likely my doing. My apologies if that caused extra trouble. I only meant to help. May I ask, why the demons are here in the first place and where is here?" Poxx takes a quick look to see if she can see anything that comes to mind, before turning back to the two leaders.

"All very good questions," her voice trails off for a second while forming the next set of words. "I don't have an answer for you. You apparently have some magical power and a gift for the theatrics. We are in a demon controlled facility, and are required to eliminate the threat. Since you broke the wards, if you don't mind making sure no more Demon's just pop into the room, that'd be great. Townsend, any other idea's for Miss Poxx?"
Quantum
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Poxx » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:44 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Beckett wrote:"I don't have an answer for you. You apparently have some magical power and a gift for the theatrics. We are in a demon controlled facility, and are required to eliminate the threat. Since you broke the wards, if you don't mind making sure no more Demon's just pop into the room, that'd be great. Townsend, any other idea's for Miss Poxx?"

I guess the would be too easy if they had all the answers. Looks like I got some leg work to do. Well I didn't break the wards but then i just can't say that I was sent by a god or something. Poxx looks at Beckett, with a look of contemplation. "I should be able to do that. I'll let you know if I fail or there are too many to stop. It should just take a few moments to send out my feelers. It will only last a few minutes before I'll need to open myself up again." Poxx concentrates for a few moments, allowing herself to sense and detect any new dimensional magic.

Dimension Sense: 1d100 = 5/49%

Afterwards, Poxx turns her attention back to Townsend. Waiting to see if he has any other thoughts of information to add.
Poxx

Postby Vera Morozov » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 68 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 78; JiC d20: 1d20 = 2

Constant Effects

As combat dies down, Vera relaxes a touch, listening. Waiting. Watching. As the others begin to gather, and no further threats present themselves, she walks up to the Brek-Shal's body, still oozing ichor, and stares at it. Гниль за то, что ты сделал. Without any further comment, she walks towards where Samantha and Townsend are talking. As Vera's work on the Brek-Shal is noted, she nods, and waits for the others to ask their questions. As they do, she pulls out her UEMC and begins facilitating repairs on herself, letting the convertor gun repair the circuitry and metal of her cybernetics, the work plain but serviceable. Я бы предпочел, чтобы Cyber-Doc поработал над этим. Человеческие руки могут делать то, что не может бездумная машина.

"Poxx, a word," Vera says as she ushers the magic user over. "Your entrance broke the wards, you say. That is part of the demon's plan, so that they may pour more reinforcements into here. Perhaps it would be wise to keep that from happening again, da?" Her stern tone relaxes quickly, the borg aware that the magic user had already been getting glares and words about this. She wasn't about to pile onto it further than she already had. "But it is clear you are here to help. I will not reiterate what the others have said, but I will let you know our group is pushing deeper into the facility to rid the demons. It seems," she turns her gaze to Townsend with those words, "That the largest concentration of them are in the labs. Levels 9 and 10, I am guessing. We are currently on level 5. Any information on your skills and abilities would be appreciated, so that we will know where best you can utilize your skills."

With her little talk to the newcomer over, Vera gives her a nod before moving to Sam and Townsend. "If we can find the time for it, I can begin repairs on armor and weapons." She holds up the UEMC at that, between charges. "This device allows me to use E-Clips to repair, and even regenerate, should that be necessary."

Her services offered, she continues to make repairs to herself, the damaged and broken armor and hydraulics shaping back into working condition.

Translations
Гниль за то, что ты сделал. - Rot for what you've done.
Я бы предпочел, чтобы Cyber-Doc поработал над этим. Человеческие руки могут делать то, что не может бездумная машина. - I would still rather a Cyber-Doc work on it. Human hands can do what unthinking machine cannot.
Vera Morozov

M.D.C.

M.D.C. by Location

Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.

Constant Effects
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Twonjym » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:34 pm

[Rolls Held]

Various skills to search the demons and the floor for usable equipment.
Detect Concealment 65%=1d100 = 72
Find Contraband 64%=1d100 = 54
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 90%=1d100 = 53
Intelligence 61%=1d100 = 6

Twonjym gives Sam a nod, "You heard the lady. Lets clear the floor. Start here and give everything an extra stab." he jabs at the air with his vibro-sword, "Make sure its still dead. Look for any usable gear and see if the demons have anything on them that might enlighten us as to their intentions."

He waves to Rocky and Minerva, "Lets get this show on the road. Hey, where's the rifle that the demon nearly took my head off with?" Frak, that thing had some kick to peal through my helmet like that. I'm gonna need to find a good replacement cuz that force field just didn't hold up. Huh, maybe I can rig up some kinda weapons pack for Pepe with it added on. Maybe a couple long pistols...
Last edited by Twonjym on Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Poxx » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Vera wrote:"Poxx, a word," Vera says as she ushers the magic user over. "Your entrance broke the wards, you say. That is part of the demon's plan, so that they may pour more reinforcements into here. Perhaps it would be wise to keep that from happening again, da?" Her stern tone relaxes quickly, the borg aware that the magic user had already been getting glares and words about this. She wasn't about to pile onto it further than she already had. "But it is clear you are here to help. I will not reiterate what the others have said, but I will let you know our group is pushing deeper into the facility to rid the demons. It seems," she turns her gaze to Townsend with those words, "That the largest concentration of them are in the labs. Levels 9 and 10, I am guessing. We are currently on level 5. Any information on your skills and abilities would be appreciated, so that we will know where best you can utilize your skills."

Poxx moves towards Vera, as she waves her over. She gives the cyborg a quick smile as she stands next to Vera. Poxx brushes off any attempt to scrutinize her. "Well, I'm here and by the looks of things." Poxx pauses and glances about. "I ain't got enough energy to duplicate it. Besides I don't feel like dying today. So we just need to clear 4 or 5 more levels and we're done, sounds simple enough." Poxx chuckles under her breath. "I'm a shifter. Summoning and controlling entities is the name of the game. Though I must confess that I can't control that many demons, at least all at once, but if I can tap into what is powering these wards, I should be able to have enough to keep most of them occupied or have an emergency escape plan. I think if they know the wards are down we should move out quickly before they send in more reinforcements, either by rifting or more, conventional ways."
Poxx

Postby Rocky » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 14
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14 / d100: 1d100 = 37
INIT 1d20+5 = 24

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Duration: Permanent
effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 57
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 33
Sense Magic Energy
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 70
Intangibility

Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses

Activated
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 23

Samm
"Everyone count off. Assess your damage and ammo."

Rocky sounds off. "Rocky still alive, Minus the arm. I have 3 rounds of the Thunder Gun. My power is lower than I would like.”

Samm
"Sheriff, take Rocky and Minerva and do a sweep of the floor. Radio if there is any further incidents. Rocky says he can see the invisible, so make sure he doesn't find anything ugly." She takes a deep breath, "If we can lock down this floor, we should be at least halfway decent for some repairs."

Twonjym
"You heard the lady. Lets clear the floor. Start here and give everything an extra stab." he jabs at the air with his vibro-sword, "Make sure its still dead. Look for any usable gear and see if the demons have anything on them that might enlighten us to their intentions."

Twonjym
"Lets get this show on the road."

Rocky Looks around and says, “Copy Samm. Yep Sheriff your plan. The old S&S, Stab and search.”

Count Alphanso Bustemante make sure you keep up all advice.

Rocky after searching for anything interesting, Rocky continues to go door to door. Down the halls he wants the Sheriff to stay back, he is afraid any survivors that see him might shoot first. "Sheriff you shouldn't be the first in, some might think your one of the Devils and shoot first."
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beckett » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:54 pm

(( Rolls Carried Over ))

Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 11 / 30%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 69 / 40%
Military: Etiquette -- 1d100 = 66 / 95%
Military Fortifications -- 1d100 = 60 / 55%

Samantha is a little apprehensive about Poxx, but she doesn't let the woman know it. I hope sending her with Rocky, he can tell if she's a good person. Her entrance said she was with us fighting Demons. But we know they are very diabolical, and I wouldn't put it past them to sacrifice some of their own.

When Poxx is distracted with Vera, she continues her conversation with Townsend. "Keller sent us down, but didn't have an idea of what caused the shutdown. We have surmised that it is a Demon infestation. We have found a few stragglers on the upper levels. A Melissa was on the fourth floor, and we found Larkin and some survivors on the second floor. All floors between here and the surface have been cleared."

With a heavy sigh, she asks the grizzled leader, "What's your take on how long before they come up? Do we have enough time to make full scale repairs and possibly recharge? This is weapons R&D, anything in here you are aware might be useful down below? Or if we are going to stay on this floor a bit, anything we can use to secure the stairwell."
Quantum
Beckett
Group Leader

Postby Twonjym » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:01 pm

[rolls held]

Twonjym chuckles at Rocky, "I am a devil." He winks at the one armed man and makes a kiss face, "I got the kids to prove it." Ah Winnexa, we had some good times together. Sometime a little too good. He grins as he remembers one time they drained a keg and had a brawl between the sheets.

Jim motions for Rocky to take the lead, "If'n your senses pick up anything amiss, just give the word and I'll take the lead."
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Minerva » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 64/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 92

Conditions
Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 0/160 (OVERLOADED)
  • Left Leg: 69/90

See The Invisible: 6:00/7:00 minutes
Hyper Telekinesis: 13:00/14:00 minutes
Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 34:45/35:00 minutes

When the demon splits and lands on the ground, Minerva quickly looks around her to the rest of the battlefield. Se acabó la batalla. Fue una demostración patética, Martina. Esta tecnología te está frenando. Es una extensión de ti, no algo de lo que dependas. De lo único que debe depender es de la fuerza de su propia mente. Nunca olvides eso.

With an active Psi-Sword she watches as Psych acts like a wild ass. She clicks the release on the side of her helmet to remove her visor and holds it in her other hand. Then she introduces herself to the KIT group. "I am called Minerva. Quite a demon problem here." She points at Psych and with a smirk says "I think he might be able to handle it on his own."

Beckett wrote:"Sheriff, take Rocky and Minerva and do a sweep of the floor. Radio if there is any further incidents. Rocky says he can see the invisible, so make sure he doesn't find anything ugly." She takes a deep breath, "If we can lock down this floor, we should be at least halfway decent for some repairs."

"Si, señora. I'm with you, Sheriff." Minerva follows Jym closely and keeps an eye out for any straggler demons or invisible baddies hanging around waiting for their opportunity. If she comes across anything, she'll dispatch it with her Psi-Sword.

Translations
Se acabó la batalla. Fue una demostración patética, Martina. Esta tecnología te está frenando. Es una extensión de ti, no algo de lo que dependas. De lo único que debe depender es de la fuerza de su propia mente. Nunca olvides eso.=Battle over. That was a pathetic showing, Martina. This technology is holding you back. It is an extension of you, not something you depend upon. The only thing you need to depend upon is the strength of your own mind. Never forget that.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sum of All Fears » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Time: 1400

With a sigh of relief as the combat ends she radios over their secure communication channel, "Everyone count off. Assess your damage and ammo."

Samantha goes over to Townsend and has a conversation with him, "Commander Townsend, Samantha Beckett." She holds out her hand which Townsend accepts with a nice firm handshake. "I'm the leader of MARS, a mercenary group out of MercTown." She listens to Townsend introduce his crew, and then get interrupted by Furgi over Bob the Droid, and then his question. "I thought the Calvary was one of yours." She turns to Poxx, "Hey Calvary, come over here." Samantha has her hand on her pistol waiting for Poxx to come over to the two different leaders.

"So, first my name is Poxx. So you don't need to call me Cavalry anymore. As for the wards, um, that was most likely my doing. My apologies if that caused extra trouble. I only meant to help. May I ask, why the demons are here in the first place and where is here?" Poxx takes a quick look to see if she can see anything that comes to mind, before turning back to the two leaders.

As Jym comes up on the leaders he says, "I sus those human are gonna keep running to the top. These others should go too." He gives a nod to the Commander, "Sheriff Twonjym Miklar." He gives a big toothy grin and a light chuckle, "Sorry, too many years intro'ing myself like that, just call me Jim."

Sam turns back towards Townsend, "What's your status with your team? Any more civilians on the lower levels you are aware of?"
Townsend frowns for a moment, ”Samantha, there are likely civilians still on the lower levels. However at this point they are either as captives or as collaborators. Some felt it was better to work with the demons when we began losing ground.” Townsend looks to both Sam and Poxx, ”As for why they are here...well they came through an artificial rift.”

”Commander you can’t tell them about THAT!” Alistair cries out as he stops towards Townsend.

”Back off Alistair. It was your job to mitigate the risks on that project. Don’t get on us for your shortcomings. Besides, these people were sent by Mr. Keller. I’m glad he sent Vera with you. It made it easier identifying who’s side you were on.” Townsend looks back to the people in front of him, as Alistair continues to hover. ”So the demons. Alistair was heading up a project to create a mechanical equivalent of a rift gate. But more targeted. They were trying to link places with no ley lines…”

Alistair cuts off Townsend. His tone both prideful and fearful that some one else might get the details wrong, ”The applications would be groundbreaking. The ability to move massive amounts of men and materiel between two points outside of ley lines. It was a very difficult project. One I poured my life’s work into just to have it hijacked by these unsavory creatures.”

”Yes, Alistair. It was your project. Anyway we were in the middle of running the first real test. When we activated the machine it pulled more power then anticipated. The people closest to it turned to ash to fuel the machine. Then the demons came pouring through. Furgi was able to get the wards up. But they had 10 to 15 minutes to get forces through the gate. We were desperately outnumbered. An attack from the inside we had not anticipated. The facility was built to keep this kind of thing from happening. I’m not sure how many more forces will reinforce the demons currently but we can expect the numbers to change.” Townsend turns to Poxx, ”I would like to know how you managed to drop the wards. I’m not saying it’s not possible but it’s not possible for one like yourself to achieve.”

Jim cuts an eye at Poxx, then looks back to the Commander, "You think its only this level that got broken?" He looks over to the admin bot, "We can hold this level while you get the wards back up." He looks over to Sam and gives a firm nod then gives a little grin, "Or we can advance to keep them off this level. At the very least the stairs are the best choke point."

Townsend shakes his head, ”No Furgi and Bob both reported a complete collapse of the wards. This level is likely permanently broken while the others are hopefully just offline. It’s kind of like when you blow a fuse. Furgi and Bob will be able to handle getting the wards back up.”

Sam directs some of MARS to engage in securing the floor, "Sheriff, take Rocky and Minerva and do a sweep of the floor. Radio if there is any further incidents. Rocky says he can see the invisible, so make sure he doesn't find anything ugly." She takes a deep breath, "If we can lock down this floor, we should be at least halfway decent for some repairs."

Twonjym gives Sam a nod, "You heard the lady. Lets clear the floor. Start here and give everything an extra stab." he jabs at the air with his vibro-sword, "Make sure its still dead. Look for any usable gear and see if the demons have anything on them that might enlighten us to their intentions." He waves to Rocky and Minerva, "Lets get this show on the road. He where's the rifle that the demon nearly took my head off with?"

"All very good questions," her voice trails off for a second while forming the next set of words. "I don't have an answer for you. You apparently have some magical power and a gift for the theatrics. We are in a demon controlled facility, and are required to eliminate the threat. Since you broke the wards, if you don't mind making sure no more Demon's just pop into the room, that'd be great. Townsend, any other idea's for Miss Poxx?"

Poxx looks at Beckett, with a look of contemplation. "I should be able to do that. I'll let you know if I fail or there are too many to stop. It should just take a few moments to send out my feelers. It will only last a few minutes before I'll need to open myself up again." Poxx concentrates for a few moments, allowing herself to sense and detect any new dimensional magic.

Poxx is able to feel several dimensional portals opening. None seem to be heading for the area she is currently at. They are mostly collected below her. Several hundred feet below her.

She gives the cyborg a quick smile as she stands next to Vera. Poxx brushes off any attempt to scrutinize her. "Well, I'm here and by the looks of things." Poxx pauses and glances about. "I ain't got enough energy to duplicate it. Besides I don't feel like dying today. So we just need to clear 4 or 5 more levels and we're done, sounds simple enough." Poxx chuckles under her breath. "I'm a shifter. Summoning and controlling entities is the name of the game. Though I must confess that I can't control that many demons, at least all at once, but if I can tap into what is powering these wards, I should be able to have enough to keep most of them occupied or have an emergency escape plan. I think if they know the wards are down we should move out quickly before they send in more reinforcements, either by rifting or more, conventional ways."

Vera turns her gaze to Townsend with those words, "That the largest concentration of them are in the labs. Levels 9 and 10, I am guessing. We are currently on level 5. Any information on your skills and abilities would be appreciated, so that we will know where best you can utilize your skills."

Townsend smiles at Vera, ”Of course. I forgot you and MARS have not had a chance to meet Furgi or Psyc before. Furgi is a highly skilled Temporal Warrior and Psyc is our resident crazy. Although the latter you likely guessed from the implants. Alistair is our head researcher so he doesn’t like getting his hands dirty anymore.” Alistair glares at Townsend, ”And Bob is our last surviving Admin droid. Oh and for myself I used to be a gunfighter before I retired to be the head of security for KIT.” Townsend pauses for other questions.

When Poxx is distracted with Vera, she continues her conversation with Townsend. "Keller sent us down, but didn't have an idea of what caused the shutdown. We have surmised that it is a Demon infestation. We have found a few stragglers on the upper levels. A, Melissa, was on the fourth floor, and we found Larkin and some survivors on the second floor. All floors between here and the surface have been cleared." With a heavy sigh, she asks the grizzled leader, "What's your take on how long before they come up? Do we have enough time to make full scale repairs and possibly recharge? This is weapons R&D, anything in here you are aware might be useful down below? Or if we are going to stay on this floor a bit, anything we can use to secure the stairwell."

Townsend smiles, ”I’m glad to hear Melissa made it. She is such a lovely woman. As far has how long we have...Your guess is as good as mine. Were it me I would have kept at us once the wards broke. They must either be running or consolidating. Either option is bad for us, although the latter is more of an immediate concern. As far as what this floor can offer, we were working on tech to recharge overloaded Shield generators. It’s still experimental and has a 1 in 4 chance of outright destroying the generator. But if it works then you guys should be good to go. Vera! There should also be a set of Light Borg armor around here. Should replace what you lost. Other than that we scuttled most of the physical projects when we lost the base. However there should also be a stockpile of E-clips. We used many for testing so we had to have many on hand.”

After about 30 minutes Townsend waves Sam over, "Furgi just radioed. She was able to get the wards up on level's 6 thought 10. Everything above that is still open."

Minerva
With an active Psi-Sword she watches as Psych acts like a wild ass. She clicks the release on the side of her helmet to remove her visor and holds it in her other hand. Then she introduces herself to the KIT group. "I am called Minerva. Quite a demon problem here." She points at Psych and with a smirk says "I think he might be able to handle it on his own." Psych moves to a corner for a moment and lays his head on the wall. he does not respond to Minerva. When he looks back up Minerva can see confusion in his eyes. He smiles at Minerva, "Hey Pretty. When did you get here? Hey Boss did we win?"

Townsend shouts back, "Yes we did. You did very well. Smoked 4 demons."

Psych begins bouncing with excitement, "Awesome. Thanks Boss...Oh...The purple dragon is back..." Psych pulls out a fly swatter and begins running around the room swatting at the air.

The Loot Group

Count Alphanso Bustemante make sure you keep up all advice. Of course I will. But I can only do so much. You’re the one who actually has to follow through on things. But for now let's go with keep your sense up and don’t let your teammates die.

While Rocky is moving about with the looting group he can feel several magical bursts a few hundred feet below him, the same kind of energy when reinforcements showed up. However MARS is not the intended destination. Seems like many evil presences have flown the coop. There is still a good amount of evil presence below Rocky. It will be no cake walk to finish this mission.

Rocky after searching for anything interesting, Rocky continues to go door to door. Down the halls he wants the Sheriff to stay back, he is afraid any survivors that see him might shoot first. "Sheriff you shouldn't be the first in, some might think your one of the Devils and shoot first."

The loot group clears out the rest of the floor with no issues. They locate an E-clip storage area with an E-clip charger and about 10 fully charged E-clips. They also find a set of Light Borg armor that should fit Vera. Jym locates the rifle that almost took his head off. It’s heavy for a rifle. It’s not heavy for him, it's just heavier than he thought it would be. Jym notices the E-clip, a selector lever, and a tank on the back of the rifle. The tank is full of blood. Jym can surmise based on the shot that hit him that this weapon runs off blood with the E-clip powering a secondary weapon built in. The tank looks like it can hold 5 pints of blood. It’s still very full.

They also locate the experimental Shield recharger. It’s a large table welded to the wall with copper coils running along the length of the table. If any one wishes to use this to recharge their shield please include a percentile roll with your next post. (A roll of 75+ will result in the destruction of your shield generator. )

Poxx and Rocky
As everyone seems to be milling about doing their thing, as 30 minutes come to pass you feel an immense surge of magical energy flood the base. Rocky can feel the floors below being cut off from his senses. The walls glow briefly illuminating the shattered remains of runes and symbols on the wall. They flicker and die. Rocky still has no feeling of the lower floors. He can however feel what is above him. It seems that the wards below level 5 are working.

30 Minutes have passed.

Loot:
Blood Rifle
10 E-Clips
5 Vibro-Sword
3 Wilks 457 Laser Pulse rifles
1 Light Borg Armor

Ok. Your turn...What do you do?

Rocky= -142 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -3 Thundergun shots; (22 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera= -93 Main Body; -48 Head; -61 Left Arm; - 61 Right Leg; -29 MD Right Arm Armor/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/ -98 from Physical Main Body; -21 MD from Physical Head
Minerva= -19 ISP; -109 MD FF (Depleted); -21 Left Leg
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed; -7 MD Main Body/ - 49 MD FF
Poxx= -6 shots Wilk's 227/-23 MD AOI
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/Sam/Jym)
M.A.R.S. GM

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Minerva » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 6/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 36

Conditions
Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 0/160 (OVERLOADED)
  • Left Leg: 69/90

Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 9:45/35:00 minutes

Minerva observes Psych with some sadness in her bright green eyes. To herself, as she replaces her visor, she says "¿Qué le hicieron a tu pobre cerebro? Eres mi opuesto pero con un resultado similar. Proeza de combate, letalidad en el campo. Pero, ¿a qué precio, Psych? ¿A que costo?" With the final visor click in place, she sees Psych chasing after non-existent foes as her suit repressurizes.

If she sees Vera with the UEMC, she marvels at the device. "I have seen one of these before. In the field against the Harvesters. May I try something?" If Vera permits, Minerva will borrow the UEMC and plug her suit's UEL into it. She tries a few repair shots to Vera's armor and then to her own leg. If the two are compatible she'll mention to Vera, "With this device and my armor's energy links, I believe we can fix any damage we may come across. Precious cargo."

At the mention of the Experimental Forcefield Generator Device, Minerva raises an eyebrow. Podrías arreglar tus errores. Este nuevo y elegante traje suyo podría volver a estar completo. Pero existe la posibilidad de que arruine su inversión por completo. Lo mejor es evitar esos riesgos y dejar de depender tanto de la tecnología. Minerva visibly shakes her head to reject her using the device. "Too risky. I can protect myself."

She turns to Jym and then Beckett. "This floor is clear. What next? "

Translation
¿Qué le hicieron a tu pobre cerebro? Eres mi opuesto pero con un resultado similar. Proeza de combate, letalidad en el campo. Pero, ¿a qué precio, Psych? ¿A que costo? =What did they do to your poor brain? You are my opposite but with a similar outcome. Combat prowess, deadliness in the field. But at what cost, Psych? At what cost?

Podrías arreglar tus errores. Este nuevo y elegante traje suyo podría volver a estar completo. Pero existe la posibilidad de que arruine su inversión por completo. Lo mejor es evitar esos riesgos y dejar de depender tanto de la tecnología. =You could fix your mistakes. This new fancy suit of yours could become whole again. But there's a chance that you could ruin your investment entirely. Best to avoid those risks and stop being so dependent upon technology.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Beckett » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:43 am

Perception: 1d100 = 14 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 2 | 1d100 = 32

FF Recharger: 1d100 = 14 / 75%

Samantha listens intently to Commander Townsend as their conversation gets interrupted by Alistair, "It's okay Sir, I'm just a Tanker. I know nothing about interdimensional gateways. Or anything about quantum physics, temporal displacement, point to point Einstein-Rosenbridge portal device, nor ever worked on a hyperspace engine." Her words were flat, to the point, and a bit sarcastic. Robotechnology Engineering -- 1d100 = 11 / 95% to throw technobabble back at Alistair, explaining that she knows enough about hyperspace mechanics as it pertains to the Robotech universe.

Townsend wrote:"I’m glad to hear Melissa made it. She is such a lovely woman. As far has how long we have...Your guess is as good as mine. Were it me I would have kept at us once the wards broke. They must either be running or consolidating. Either option is bad for us, although the latter is more of an immediate concern. As far as what this floor can offer, we were working on tech to recharge overloaded Shield generators. It’s still experimental and has a 1 in 4 chance of outright destroying the generator. But if it works then you guys should be good to go. Vera! There should also be a set of Light Borg armor around here. Should replace what you lost. Other than that we scuttled most of the physical projects when we lost the base. However there should also be a stockpile of E-clips. We used many for testing so we had to have many on hand.”

Samantha nods, "I think we are going to need the any e-clips and equipment we can appropriate in the facility. It's going to be a hard battle, one that every bit of power will help with." She pauses for a few seconds, "Now, if you don't mind. I'm going to excuse myself and work on getting my teams gear ready for the next battle. If any of your team needs repair, or anything, we will work them in as well. If you don't mind putting some of your guys on the choke point of the stairwell. We can rotate guys over there and repair and refit the others."

Stepping aside she starts to assess the teams equipment, grabbing all the empty e-clips and sticking them in the chargers. Swapping empties for full. Providing hands on field repair and refit for Vera if she requests it. Mounting the new borg armor to her chassis. Getting her armor repaired, including resetting her Forcefield. This is impressive technology around here. Any other time, I'd want to spend a week understanding all the technology down here. If this is what it is like up here, how is it going to be down below.

Townsend wrote:After about 30 minutes Townsend waves Sam over, "Furgi just radioed. She was able to get the wards up on level's 6 thought 10. Everything above that is still open."

"Everyone!" Samantha gets the attention of her team and those that stuck around from Townsend's group. "As you know, we still have a problem, and we mean to fix it. I ain't going to lie, it's going to be tough. If we work together, and rely on your training, we might just get through this together. There's no shame in bugging out, if you do so head on up. But if you stay..." She waits a moment to see if anyone leaves, "You will have a story that will rival the gods! We are moving out in ten!" Military: Etiquette -- 1d100 = 57 / 95%

You can do this Sammy, She looks at all the people in the room scrambling about. It's always a test of your command in every combat situation. Always a test of the people underneath, and nothing ever goes as plan once contact occurs. Remember, training. Train for what you know, train for situations you don't.... Stop it. Let's see what we are looking at on the next level.

With that she grabs Vera and Townsend, "Townsend grab anyone else you think would be useful. Vera pull up the map of the next floor, let's look at the choke points. Any operational camera's we can tap into?"
Beckett
Group Leader

Previous

Return to M.A.R.S. Adventure Forum