Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Next type of Adventure

Acquisition of Experimental Technology
30%
Search and Rescue
30%
Material Transport Protection
20%
Surprise mission in North America (Western)
10%
Surprise mission on a difference continent.
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 10

Looking Forward: A Poll

Postby Underguard » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Alright, pending the completion of the current Arc, I am planning the next one so I might better tie everything together.

My plan is to give the team about 2-4 weeks down time (Merctown Time and the like for buying/selling and general cooldown) once the Arc completes. I've had plenty of time to draft a few ideas of missions but, I would like to give you lot the opportunity to "Pick" your own adventure, so to speak as this is still a technical mercenary outfit. I have granted everyone with 3 choices, the top 3 choices (unless there is an enormous margin or error) then come to me for planning.

The first three describe the missions pretty straight forward, though nothing is ever straight forward. Bonus points if you vote for a surprise adventure and it wins.

If you have your own idea, Vote Other and write it in (Other Votes won't actually count in the tallying but do count against your 3 votes) ;; I am a huge proponent of communication and adaptation, never be worried to toss me an idea.

Also, drop a line on areas you like to see or places to visit, things your PC would like to do, and anything else as well.

This poll will stay up until October 1st, 2019 at which point it will be locked.
Underguard
Game Master

Re: Looking Forward: A Poll

Postby Selenidaria » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Something a little less "end of the world-y"?
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Underguard » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Selenidaria wrote:Something a little less "end of the world-y"?

Got ya covered
Underguard
Game Master

Postby Selenidaria » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Other than that, it's like to have at least some prep time for the mission to make some custom made Techno-Wizard devices for the mission, if possible.
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:08 pm

I'm okay with just about anything, but do remember we were supposed to have done a survey of the east coast starting at Madhaven. Now we got turned around, but we have folks waiting for us in Central Park, including the guy who hired us for said survey. That said, I don't think anyone (myself included) will care if that gets tossed to the wayside. But it bears mentioning in case that sparks some ideas for you as a GM. The Dinosaur Swamp books are chock full of neat things, and that's not counting the fact we'll be going through Maryland and the rest of the east coast (Archie and Shemarrian territory) as well as possible story involving the Magic Zone, Fade Towns, and the Dinosaur Swamps themselves.

That said Mink's own story is ties to one of the mega-rift sites (St. Louis, any other mega-rift) though she has no idea when or where.
ImageImage

"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Return to AA Professional Services (Independent, 8 Players, 0 Openings)