Dedicated OOC Chat

GM: Maniacal Laugh
AGM: Captain Marks

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Re: Dedicated OOC Chat

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Yo...
So it's more permanent than chat:
Chat wrote:And for comprehensiveness sake, because it addresses the situation we're dealing with, I'm using Patrick's ram damage table, so Staci vs Mysterious Knight (none of ya'll actually made Lore: Magic rolls successfully, you have no idea! And knowing that there is a good guy version is totally absolutely not common knowledge and will have a SERIOUS penalty to figure that out.) will be 3d6 MD + Knockback per the chart [from] GMG page 35 (so probably a 20% chance of knockback)

And until something better comes along:
Chat wrote:if it fires a shell, regardless of what's inside the shell, it's a physical weapon. [W.P. Pistol, W.P. Rifle, W.P. Submachine Gun, W.P. Shotgun, W.P. Heavy Military Weapons]
If it ejects energy from a battery, it's an energy weapon [W.P. Energy Pistol, W.P. Energy Rifle]
W.P. Heavy Mega-Damage Weapons is its own animal and follows none of the logic here.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:36 am

Maniacal Laugh wrote:And until something better comes along:
Chat wrote:if it fires a shell, regardless of what's inside the shell, it's a physical weapon. [W.P. Pistol, W.P. Rifle, W.P. Submachine Gun, W.P. Shotgun, W.P. Heavy Military Weapons]
If it ejects energy from a battery, it's an energy weapon [W.P. Energy Pistol, W.P. Energy Rifle]
W.P. Heavy Mega-Damage Weapons is its own animal and follows none of the logic here.

So, by this logic all plasma cartridge weapons fall under W.P.'s like Rifle, Handgun, Machinegun, etc since they use a physical cartridge that becomes plasma once the "primer" is struck, is that correct? I don't care one way or the other, I just want to be 100% clear on how we are ruling this.
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Bleh! Bleh! I've felt crappy all weekend and the most creative thing today was choosing between spaghetti or elbows (aka macaroni) for the lamest dinner ever. So... Yeah. No magical adventure tonight! I'll catch up over the next couple of days. Beware, you may see this message elsewhere.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 am

HP roll: 1d6 = 5
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Just to let you all know I am back and I will be posting sometime in the next 2 days. I got back from vacation on the 3rd, returned to work on the 4th...and was pink slipped on the 5th. So yay! The upside is I am now stay at home dad now and get to spend time with my daughter. Who is now walking! Anyways, been working the kinks out of the new stay at home schedule/taxi driver thing. But we have it sorted now and I will get back to regularly posting, huzzah!
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am

Hey all. I did this once before and I want to offer it again, though a bit differently I have to say. I want to offer Bronze Tier Patreon to 8 people here on EU. And of course I will start with you guys & gals here in my group. There is one difference from last time however. Seeing as how I only work part time these days, I will only be able to support this Patreonage for 3 months rather then the indefinite basis of last time.

Today is the first and I would like to get this all set up by the 3rd, since 8 people more is what EU needs to hit the 75 Milestone. So, everyone who is a Patron at that point will be rewarded, plus Augur has $$ for up keeping the site. We all win, yay!

Now, first you'll need to set up a Patreon account if you haven't already, so before you contact me do that. Note, that I will need your log in for your Patreon in order to do this. So, don't set the password to something you normally use, make it Rifts related for example. No offense to anyone, but I can't go handing out my credit card info to 8 people....my wife would in fact shoot me.

Once you have your Patreon set up, contact me via PM on here or on Hangouts and we can move forward. Once I have all of you covered I will move on to finding others on EU to fill out what slots are left until I am sponsoring 8 total people.
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 am

I ended up biting the bullet and I am now a full Silver Patreon myself, so thank you, but I'm good. I know Janice and Consumer are both Diamond, and I think Justin is Gold or Ruby.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Postby CS High Command » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Bone Fiend (5): 53 MDC, HF 12, Spd 15, Sword 3d6 MD , Punch 1d6 MD, 5 APM, +1 initiative, +2 to strike, parry, dodge, crit 19 or 20, regen 1d6 MDC per melee, fire does +50%, silver, magic, holy weapons do normal damage, holy symbols will keep at bay.

Possible Bone Fiend Actions
Code: Select all
Sword [dice]1d20+2[/dice] [dice]3d6[/dice] (Crit on nat 19 or 20)

Abort to Dodge [dice]1d20+2[/dice]

Bone Fiend Group 1 Initiative: 1d20+1
Bone Fiend 1: 53/53
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
Regenerate 1d6 MDC:
[/list]Bone Fiend 2: 53/53
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Bone Fiend 3: 53/53
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Bone Fiend 4: 53/53
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Bone Fiend 5: 53/53
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Festulent Group 3 Initiative: 1d20
Festulent 1 (Laser Pistol): 50/50
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Festulent 2: 50/50
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Festulent 3: 50/50
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]Festulent 4: 50/50
[list]Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
[/list]

Festulents (4): 50 MDC, HF 12, Spd 11, Claw 3d6 MD, Bite 1d6 MD, 5 APM, +1 to strike, parry, dodge, regen 3d6/minute, silver, magic, holy weapons do normal damage, holy symbols will keep at bay. Note: 1 per group has picked up a dead bandits laser pistol: 2d6 MD, 10 shots, no bonuses.
OOC Comments
Festulent Actions
Shoot Laser Pistol[dice] 1d20[/dice] [dice]2d6[/dice] _/10 shots remaining
Move 11 yards

Claw something to death: [dice]1d20+1[/dice][dice] 3d6[/dice]

Abort to Dodge Something: [dice]1d20+1[/dice]

Parry Something [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Merchant of Death » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Guy's I'll edit your sheets with your new XP totals tomorrow
Merchant of Death
Assistant Game Master

Previous

Return to AA Professional Services (Independent, 7 Players, 1 Openings)