Character Class: Latent Psychic
Occupation: Former Private Detective turned stranger in a strange land
Alignment: Unprincipled
XP Level: 8
XP Points: 62,864 (12FEB2018 MaA)
Next Level @ XP: 71,200 {BTS2}
Sentiments/Psionics: Academic who embraces her psychic abilities
Sentiments/Non-Humans: The few that she have met are terrifying
Sentiment/Coalition: Who what in the where now?
Disposition: Friendly, unless she is feeling threatened
Insanity: None

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 16
M.E.: 22
M.A.: 14
P.S.: 16
P.P.: 15
P.E.: 15
P.B.: 13
Speed: 20

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 4
Base I.S.P.: 18
H.P.: 45
S.D.C.: 25
Sex: Female
Height: 5’8"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Description: Brianna has blonde hair which is now shoulder length and dark brown eyes. She has both ears pierced and is usually wearing silver hoop earrings and has no tattoos.

Special Abilities
Mind Storm: a. A flood of psychic information that the latent psychic cannot stop, limit or control – it just keeps coming until the character collapses or it stops on its own.
b. A mind storm sometimes occurs (GM’s discretion) when the character is extremely worried about an upcoming event, or confrontation with the supernatural and/or tries Precognition
c. A mind storm automatically occurs whenever an Ancient Evil (Dark God, Demon) Alien intelligence or one of their avatars (within 3,000') or when such a being tries to reach out to the psychic or the psychic tries to reach out to it (sense it, communicate with it) It will also occur whenever any supernatural being tries to take control of the psychic’s mind, only in this case the seizure lasts one melee round and if the psychic saves against mind control she will know what just tried to control her, its general intentions and its general location.
d. A mind storm only lasts for 1D4 melee rounds although it will seem like several minutes to the beleaguered psychic and she will need another 1D4 minutes to completely recover her senses (-2 to perception and combat bonuses) While lost in a mind storm, the psychic is completely helpless, trembling and shaking as if she is having a seizure of some kind. No ISP Cost.

Precognitive Dream: a. Typically, a dream that is a warning about the future or a coming danger, enemy or monster, the meaning of a clue is revealed or a clue is provided by the dream that has to do with the events unfolding within the next 7-14 days. Typically occurs when the character is focused on trying to figure out a clue or puzzle, worrying about a specific person, object, problem, or event, and when she or the player group is being targeted by a supernatural force. No ISP Cost.
Variable I.S.P. Level:
• • Normal: 17 I.S.P. (under normal conditions and when under scrutiny or being probed/read by a psionic or mage)
• • Enhanced: 34 I.S.P. (when investigating the supernatural or on an adventure; also when faced with a mundane life or death situation)
• • Increased: 68 I.S.P. (when confronting Lesser Demons & Supernatural Predators or Creatures of Magic)
• • Extraordinary: 102 I.S.P. (when confronting Greater Demons & Demonic Servants or a Powerful [8th level] Mage)
• • Supernatural: 170 I.S.P. (when confronting Deities & Demi-Gods, Ancient Evil, or Alien Intelligences)

Psionics * = only on Rifts Earth
Healing
Bio-Regeneration: Self, 2D6 Hit Points or 3D6 SDC restored per min, Range: Self, Duration: Permanent, I.S.P.: 6
Healing Touch: 1D8 hit points or 2D6 SDC restored, Range: Touch, Duration: Instant, with lasting effects, I.S.P.: 6
* Psychic Diagnosis Touch or within 3 feet, Immediate knowledge, Length of Trance: 2D4 melees of meditation, ISP: 4
* Psychic Surgery: Touch, Varies with injury, Length of Trance: 2D6 minutes of preparatory meditation, plus the duration of surgery
*Deaden Pain

Physical
* Night Vision ISP: 4
* Resist Fatigue ISP: 4
Telekinesis: Combat bonuses: +3 to strike, +4 to parry, Range: up to 60' away, across or up or down. Double that range when facing a genuine supernatural adversary (X4 threat level or higher) and triple when on a ley line, nexus or place of power, I.S.P.: Small object: 4, Medium Object: 8, Large object (over 20 lbs.) 12 I.S.P. + 1 per every 10 lbs. off additional weight.

Sensitive
Empathy: Range: 100', Duration: 2 minutes/XP lvl, ISP: 4, Saving Throw: Standard
*Intuitive Combat ISP: 10
* Meditation ISP: 0 (automatic, as per GM)
* Commune with Spirits, ISP: 6
* Mind Block ISP: 4, Duration: 10 mins per lvl of XP. +1 to save vs all psychic and mental attacks
Presence Sense: Is a psionic probe and awareness that alerts the psychic to the presence of supernatural and other monsters. Ability cannot pinpoint the location of presence but will give the psychic the impression of whether it is nearby or far away. Will also give PC vague idea of how many there are. Range: 120', Duration: 2 minutes per lvl of experience I.S.P.: 4, Saving Throw: None
See the Invisible, Range: 120 feet; double on a ley line. Duration: 1 min per lvl of XP. ISP: 4
Sixth Sense: Combat bonuses: +6 to Initiative, +4 for perception, +2 to parry and +3 to strike on first melee round ONLY. PC can’t be surprised by a sneak attack from behind. Range: 90', Duration: Until danger passes or happens, I.S.P.: 2
Telepathy: Range: Read surface thoughts up to 60' or two-way telepathic communication – 40' away per level,
Duration: 2 minutes/XP lvl, I.S.P.: 4, Saving Throw: Conditional

Super
*Bio-Manipulation (varies)
* Psychic Invisibility: ISP 10
Hydrokinesis
--Sense Chemical Impurities: Can sense whether water or other liquids (such as soup, juice, soda) are polluted, poisoned or contaminated by foreign or dangerous substances, including drugs. Character must first roll to determine if it is pure or drinkable (80%) and for the general nature of the pollutant (45%), Range: Self or six inches away, Duration: 1 minute, I.S.P.: 2
--Boil Water: Psychic can increase the temperature of water, raising the temp to boiling. Once boiled, it will take the usual amount of time to cool. Duration: 1 minute, ISP: 3 per gallon of water
--Water Spout: The psychic can create a spout of water as well as and hurl water. Can be used to make water bubble, shoot straight up like a geyser or at an angle, shooting from a glass or water tap across a room like short powerful spray from a garden hose. Up to 1 gallon of water per lvl of experience can be manipulated and hurled up to a distance of 20 feet. The psychic can make a glass of water or pitcher of water slowly come to her as if it was slowly sliding across a smooth surface (speed of 4). Duration: 1 melee round, I.S.P.: 5, Bonus: +1 to strike
--Sense Water: Character senses the presence of any water exposed to the air at no I.S.P. cost. She can also sense and identify water damage (leaky pipe or roof, damage paper, mold caused by water/humidity, rotting wood) Note: Underground rivers, closed water lines/pipes, water inside airtight containers, etc cannot be sensed, Range: 20 feet, ISP: 4
--Underwater Invisibility: Psychic can turn invisible when completely submerged underwater and remains (relatively) still. The effect is ruined if doing more than paddling in place, but even then attackers are -3 to strike the submerged character because she is difficult to see clearly, the water seeming to reflect oddly making visibility difficult. Range: Self, I.S.P.: 6
--Water Stealth: Psychic loves the rain, loves swimming, water sports and being wet and feels lucky when it is raining. In the rain, the PC gets the following skill bonuses: +10% to disguise, Impersonation, Land Navigation, Prowl and Tailing. The character does not feel chilled or uncomfortable when wet, takes half damage from electricity, is +1 on perception, suffers half the usual penalties from fog and does not leave wet or muddy footprints when she comes in from the rain. Range: Self, I.S.P.: 6

O.C.C. Skills
Language: English 98%
Literacy: English 98%
Language: Dragonese 26%, +3%
Basic Math 98%
Pilot: Auto 89%, +3%
Basic Electronics 77%, +5%
Computer Operation 96%, +3%
Crime Scene Investigation 87%, +5%
Photography 87%, +5%
Undercover Ops 82%, +5%
Research 92%, +5%
Tracking 72%, +5%
Surveillance 87%, +5%
Safecracking 82%, +4%
Streetwise 92%, +4%
Hand to Hand: Expert
WP Handguns

O.C.C. Related Skills
Pick Locks 82%, +5%
Find Contraband 66%, +4%
Road wise 66%, +4%
Lore: Demons & Monsters 72%, +5%
Lore: Magic 72%, +5%
Lore: Entities & Ghosts 72%, +5%

Non-Class Skills
Pilot Robot and Power Armour 56%, +3%
Weapon System 40%, +5%
Robot Combat Basic - see pg 351 in RUE

Secondary Skills
Lore: Superstitions 72%, +5%
Tailing 72%, +5%
Prowl 72%, +5%
Running

Conversion Skills
Euro 63%, +3%
Spanish 63%, +3%
Combat Driving
Hovercraft (Ground) 63%, +5%
Hovercycles, Skycycles and Rocket Bikes 83%, +3%
Navigation 50%, +5%
Sensory Equipment 40%, +5%
WP Energy Pistol
WP Energy Rifle
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 30%, +5%
Computer Programming 35%, +5%

Combat Data
HTH Type: Expert
Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus:
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +3
HTH Damage Bonus: +1
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +2
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +3
Disarm: +2
Karate Punch: 2D4
Kick Attack: 1D8
Karate Kick: 2D6
Critical Strike on an unmodified 18, 19 or 20
WP Paired Weapons
Backhand Strike (average): 1D4
Body Flip/Throw, does 1D6 damage, victim loses initiative and one attack.

Weapon Proficiencies
Handguns (+3 to strike)
WP Paired Weapons

Saving Throws
-1 vs. Magic (+1 on Rifts earth)
-2 vs. Illusions
+1 vs. Horror Factor
+1 vs. Magic Curses
+2 vs. Psionics (+4 on Rifts earth) (Base: 12+)
+2 vs. Insanity
+3 vs. Possession
Last edited by Brianna Clarke on Mon May 28, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Brianna Clarke (transfer from Chaos Earth)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:13 pm

EQUIPMENT

Worn on Person
silver chain with cross
sunglasses
gloves
Thermal Arctic Boots
Arctic Trooper Hat with Fur Earflaps
Thermal Suit

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor (Group Gear)
MDC by Location
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Mobility: Fair, -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills

N-F20A Medium Force Field (purchased by Kyle)
• M.D.C.: 75
• Weight: 10 lbs.
• No movement penalties
• 10 hour duration per E-clip

Utility Belt
Secure Universal Card: 30,000 (edited by Capt Marks 11/4/14)
Unsecured Univeral Card: 99000 credits (ARCHIE 2/28/11)
NGMI Secured Card: 10,000 redits (Capt Marks 6/17/2015)
• Non-Secure Universal Card: 25,900 credits

Backpack
5x doses of morphine
large flashlight
small flashlight
cell phone
one change of casual clothes - pair of jeans, a long sleeved sweater, socks, underwear
small knife (1d4 damage)
1 x NE-RV01 Ripper Vibro-Knife (Group Gear) Damage: 2D4 MD
2 pairs of blue jeans
2 pairs of black jeans
4 t-shirts, 2 black, 1 white, one blue
2 wool sweaters, one black, one white

.45 Colt Revolver
Damage: 4d6
Range: 165'
Rate of Fire: single shots only
Payload: 6 rounds

NE-3 Slim-Line "Gambler" Revolver (Group Gear)
• Range: 200'
• Damage: 3D6 M.D.
• Rate of fire: Each shot counts as one melee attack
• Payload: 3 shots cylinder, reloading takes one melee action per cartridge or one melee action to reload all 3 if a speed loader is used
• Bonuses: +1 to Strike on an aimed shot

3 x NE-3 Speed Loaders with 3 rounds each (Group Gear)

Maia
Lesser Rune Sword
Type: Short Sword
Alignment: Principled
Personality: ???
History: ???
Common Rune powers:
• Has an independent personality and an average I.Q.
• Communicates through limited telepathy.
• Totally indestructible, blade never dulls. Can be used to parry energy blasts at a -6 to parry (Single shots only, not bursts).
• Made of blue-grey metal and is covered with runes.
• Damage: 4D6 M.D.
• Links itself to their wielder/owner within six months of constant contact. Thus, both man and weapon can sense each other's presence within a four mile radius if separated.
• Adds +1 to all saving throws.
• Can be used only by a person of a selfish alignment. Characters not of a compatible alignment take 2D4 points of damage each time they touch the weapon or 3D6 damage if a creature of magic.

Ingram Model 10 Sub-machine Gun (fully automatic)
Range: 656'
Damage & Rate of Fire:
• • Short Burst: 8D6 (10 rounds, 1 action)
• • Short Spray: 4D6 to 1D4 targets (10 rounds, 1 action)
• • Long Burst: 2D4x10 (20 rounds, 2 actions)
• • Long Spray: 8D6 to 1D6 targets (20 rounds, 2 actions)
• • Full Burst: 2D6x10 (ALL/30 rounds, 4 actions)
• • Full Spray: 2D4x10 to 1D8 targets (ALL/30 rounds, 4 actions)
Payload: 30 round box magazine

Stored in RV
1x Thermal Suit
2x Thermal Suit batteries
1x Thermal Arctic Boots
2x Thermal Boots batteries
1x Winter Survival Kit
1x Polarized Goggles: Ordinary Polarized Goggles
2x Winter Ski Mask
2x Battle Dress Utility: Arctic Weight (down lined)
1x Duffle Bag
1x Poncho
1x pairs of gloves
jacket

New Things
Metal Baseball Bat
• • Damage: 1D10
• • Covered in fake wood sticker
Last edited by Brianna Clarke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Brianna Clarke (transfer from Chaos Earth)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Growing up, Brianna has always loved solving puzzles. Trying to encourage her interest, Brianna’s parents would send her on such exciting adventures as “Where did Daddy leave his keys this time?” and “Where did the remote control go?”

Brianna grew up reading Nancy Drew mystery books and wanted to be like a detective like Nancy Drew when she grew up. So, when she graduated from high school, she opened her own PI business and slowly started attracting clients, first by mainly picking up cases where she had to follow someone suspected of having an affair and then getting small cases as her reputation grew.

Then, on December 22, 2098, the world ended. Brianna watched in horror as everything fell apart around her just before Christmas. In such a short period of time, it seemed like thousands of people died around her and she tried to avoid being killed herself. Then there was these.. rifts, she was told. And the things that came through the rifts were terrifying. Staying close to her best friend, Francis, they did their best to stay safe as they were picked up by NEMA soldiers in the area. However, they weren’t in Atlanta long before she suddenly found herself in Vegas with Kyle, Jonathon and a few other survivors. She was out with an exploration group when, in the commotion, she got separated from everyone and came upon another RIFT and was sucked through. Bri is desperately trying to find out where she is, using her psychic abilities to help her find water so she can survive until she finds people who will help her.
Last edited by Brianna Clarke on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Brianna Clarke (Human Latent Psychic)

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 pm

25-Milestone Reward: (5 EP) Attribute Boost (applicable to attributes 16+, +1D6) for Brianna Clarke, applied to ME

1d6 = 4
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to AA Professional Services (Independent, 7 Players, 1 Openings)