NEW YORK DOLLS

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm

INSIDE THE ARMORYRose

The food arrives along with two people in long white, semi-monastic looking tunics. They one appears to be a human, the other, probably to Rose's surprise and possible relief, towers almost nine feet of solid muscle and fur. He's undoubtedly a wolfen. They sit down at the table, as does Sir Ella.

A plate with a small roast chicken and something pickled is set on the table in front of each person, though the wolfen has three chickens on his plate. The human is bald, age indeterminate, and probably a man, but that too is ambiguous. He is maybe a little less than six feet tall. His skin is brown, his eyes are blue.

The wolfen pops the pickled thing into his mouth before the young looking squire has finished setting the mugs on the table. His face squinches up a bit, like the thing is sour. Then he speaks in a deep sonorous voice, "Welcome to The Garden. I am Sir Numantinus. I am the Captain for the defense of the Garden. It means don't travel too far beyond Madhaven. With me is Keeper Stone, he maintains the Garden. We are missing a Gateway Knight at the moment, but we'll get started anyway."

He takes a long drink of the cider. When Rose smells it, it is the "hard" kind of cider. Keeper Stone munches on the sour thing, but keeps his eyes on Rose. Sir Ella jumps in quickly saying, "We fully trust you and that you would do as you promise, but you are exactly the person to help us."

Clearly Sir Numantinus is going to do the talking. After his drink hey absently tears a chicken in half and eats it bones and all. Then he wipes his face with a cloth napkin and says, "Please introduce yourself, we have observed you in Madhaven briefly, but we no nothing about you beyond. However, what we have seen leads us to belief you are here to help us."

While Rose (hopefully answers) he munches on the chicken, washing it down with the cider every few bites. Keeper Stone eats quietly and with little mess or wasted motion. Sir Ella eats like she's very hungry.

When Rose is done, Sir Numantinus picks up his pitch again, "There is a psychic disturbance on its way toward us right now that if left unchecked could potentially have devastating impacts, globally. If it even stops there. A young woman has been somehow tainted by a psychic storm and when she is stricken with one of these storms, everyone suffers a horrific psychic attack. The trauma for those in her immediate vicinity is great, but even a mile away it can still be felt by the moderately sensitive. Have you felt that psychic explosion above and beyond the general misery of Madhaven? If you have, that's what we're talking about."

He pauses to see if Rose has any questions or comments, then carries on, "We need your help because she is heavily armed and with a heavily armed group of mercenaries. They have demonstrated themselves as good people, even so far as having received the protection of the metal-morph mutant clan in Jersey-Side. That is not any easy task. Most humans from outside shoot the mutant clans first and then run away second. Rarely do they stand by and help mutants in need. I'm getting sidetracked, I apologize." He pauses and finishes off his cider, looking at the empty mug with sadness (which Rose can clearly read). "So, we think they are heading in the wrong direction with wrong information. They need our help, but they don't know that. We want you to meet with them and bring them here."

"Young lady, we are very serious about this. And we feel very pressed for time, "Keeper Stone says, speaking in a quiet voice, but full of authority. "Do you know what this is?" he asks placing a white rose on the table, the blossom is about the size of a fist and about 18 inches of stem, with a handful of thorns. "This is one of our most valuable charges, the mystic white rose*. If you return here with this group identified as AAPS, you will receive this rose, petals, thorn and stem as our show of our gratitude."

Having spoken, his eyes tell Rose it's her turn to talk.

*Roll Streetwise, Lore: Magic or similar to see if Rose knows why this is a big deal.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Rose Dandy-Ba » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:50 am

(rolls carried over)
streetwise 1d100 = 25 of 42% (Pass)

It was with some relief that their was a wolfen there. Belle had been the only predator type person who'd made her feel safe to be around at her size. Most other folks took advantage of the four foot tall pleasurer. Joke was on them she could be taller if she wanted, but this was her normal form. The form that felt most comfortable. And so seeing another furry individual helped her a bit. The senses she got from them was one of curiosity and acceptance. Something she didn't normally feel. As the meal was set down in front of her she sniffs at the cider and pushes it away. "Ah... no thanks. I'm not too good with alcohol," she mumbles. In truth she was something of a light weight. She'd learned that the hard way twice. Once while in prison she'd sampled some prison wine and ended up in the hospital for a pretty bad tumble after getting her cupful down and then once again when she'd drank some of Belle's liquid after she made a score. It'd been almost a day later when she woke up with the worst hangover she could ever imagine. She ate at the chicken slowly, observing the other fur devouring his. She smiled. Fond memories of Belle wolfing, literally, down her food. It must have been something with that species.

"You want to know more about me?" she asked, her voice subdued. With a sigh she nodded. "Like I told Sir Ella, I'm not a fighter... that's my partner. Incidentally she's a wolfen as well. I grew up on the streets of Merctown as a thief. We had a little ragtag group of city rats all united for one purpose. Mutual survival. And we did pretty well, too well. I was jumped and couldn't protect myself. I ran straight into authority and was taken to prison." She sighed again, shaking her head. There were huge parts she was glossing over but that didn't matter. "I was there for a few years, learning and honing my B&E craft. I learned a lot in prison and was eventually released for good behavior. I met Belle, my wolfen partner, in prison to." She smiled. "She was visiting some other anthro for some reason and saw me in the yard and told the officer she wanted to speak to me... we became fast friends and more." To others it probably sounded cheesy but her girlfriend had won her over that day and naturally she would have no one else. "But once I got out I tried to stay straight and narrow. Sadly it's hard to do and I started B&E stuff again. This, the reason I'm here, is my attempt to go legitimate as a procurement specialist." She looked around at the others at the table, trying to gauge what they would think of her story. "I'm the only one left out of the team. I got the item... I just need to get out of Mad Haven and back to Merctown. Then I can start going straight for good."

As the wolfen speaks Rose nods. "Yeah, I felt that when Maude attacked me. Honestly it's probably what saved my life." She continues to listen, eating at her chicken slowly. This was more than she normally ate at a normal sitting, but she hadn't had a lot to eat the last couple of days so it was still rapidly vanishing into her maw. Sensing the knight's sadness Rose pushes her mug towards him. "But what exactly is it? I've never felt anything like that... and I'm used to feeling a lot things."

When Keeper Stone speaks up and places a white rose on the table her eyes go wide. "Is... that what I think it is?" she asks. She'd heard about some seriously heavy plant that was magical and she'd heard about how they could be used for some serious feats of magic. Was this one of them? Her mismatched eyes regarded the white rose and grey stem with thorns with heavy consideration. "So... you just want me to go meet with these Mercs and tell them to come here? I don't even know where here is. But if you want a messenger, I can do that." She smiles. Saving the world wasn't going to be that hard after all. What could possibly go wrong? She could make herself look less dangerous when she met these mercs. Cute and fluffy tended to disarm a lot of people and that would help her get closer and talk to these folks.
Rose Dandy-Ba
 

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 26/55% Pass by 29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 80
Conditions: None.


Drake sighs with satisfaction once the crawlers are back in operation. "There now we don't have to worry about the Crawlers and their strange towing issue." Drake says before stowing the tools and making his way back to his motorcycle. "Ecks, Mink... We're all set with the crawlers. If you want I can start heading out to scout our next bit of route."
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 30
JIC: 1d20 = 7,1d100 = 9

"Best news all day. Helping folks load up before moving up to point." She helps get everyone loaded up, making sure none get left behind. She then run jumps up to flank Drake. eager to get going, she ends up throwing a little parkour flare in, landing with a fourish. She bows accepting the imaginary applause. Assuming the cyber-knight is ready and mounted, she radios Ecks. "Mink and Drake ready for recon." She gives the cyber-knight a thumbs up.
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Marcus glanced up at the sudden movement amongst the small group he'd found himself in, watching as they moved towards what appeared to be - considering their familiarity with it - their "ride," as it were. He was somewhat glad that he'd decided not to open fire on them, considering how much firepower they seemed to be packing, and he was doubly glad that they'd not identified him as a hostile. He might have been reckless, hotheaded and aggressive, but he wasn't stupid and he certainly wasn't suicidal quite yet. They seemed to identify him if not as an ally then at least not an enemy, and that was good enough for him for the moment. Taking one last glance at the Deadies shambling about at the edge of the clearing, he hauled the Bandit in his grasp up bodily and dragged him - mouth still clamped shut, sword still at his throat - towards the gathering group, one eye constantly on the activity of the Boners and Festers, just in case. He drew in a steady breath, and shoved the Bandit into the middle of the group in front of him, still secured and held and swordpoint.

He lifted an incredulous eyebrow at the apparent leader - if everybodies reactions towards him were any indication - though he knew that they couldn't see it through his power armours helmet. He gave a quick, sharp snort. "Y're headin' further in t' this fuckin' madhouse?" He shook his head. "What part'a 'I wanna get th' fuck out' d' y' not understand?" He let out a small growl of frustration as he looked around at the blasted remains of what probably - once upon a time - were probably reasonably nice houses. What other choice did he have? Strike out on his own and hope to not run into any more fucking lunatics or Deadites, hope to avoid the Psychic Storms and whatever else, then survive in the barren wastes surrounding the place? It was suicide to head out on his own, and considering this lot seemed to be the least likely people around to try to kill him...it wasn't much of a decision, though he knew he didn't like the answer. "Ah, fuckin' hell. Not like I have 'ny other choice, 'sit?" He shook his head again, frustrated. "Fuckin' fine. Bu' 'f y' get me killed, asshole, I fuckin' swear t' tha' bitch th' Universe tha' I'm comin' back t' haunt all'a y'r asses. Got it?" He wasn't going to die, he was sure; the Universe hadn't finished shitting on him yet, probably. Why would it let its favourite chewtoy escape so fucking easily?
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 18

1d10 = 7

Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 95 (40%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84/170 (x10)

Brianna huffs in frustration when the sensors fuzz out for a second. 'What the hell? Did I do something stupid again?' She wonders to herself as she tries to get the sensors working. She worries that the quiet outside is simply the quiet before the storm which seems to be confirmed by Mink's warning. She keeps looking at the window looking for these skeletal scavengers, hoping they won't try to attack the group and that they'll get to leave soon.
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am

((rolls carried))

Not entirely sure how this newcomer was going to work, Ecks point to the Sled. "Hop on the Sled. Oh, what's yer name.? I'm Ecks, this is Drake. That's Mink. Sel's over there. Speakman there. Singer in the Blue Boy. Brianna's up top in Morning Glory the Mobile Hunter. Mick's drivin' the Sled."

Ecks says. getting back to the Mobile Hunter, he sees Brianna frustrated. "Still giving you fits? Oh, We now that we've got the silvered flechettes loaded we can deal with those undead if needs be. Finally we're ready to move." he says in a surprisingly upbeat manner. Well, maybe that was a bit forced, but this place will eat us alive if we let it.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 76/31% (or 46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 100

Ecks wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d20+11 = 14
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 11/Original post: 1d100 = 49

Ecks admirably accesses Sel's skill. She seems to know her business. But why a Chipwell? he says shaking his head to himself. Speaking to Speakman, Ecks says, "Your bodyguard seems well suited to this environment. Just watch yourself. Not trying to tell you what to do, but I don't like this place at all. If something doesn't seem right, get to cover." Maybe because of Mindy, he wants to make sure Nathaniel makes it back in one piece.

Once repairs are made, he moves to the base of Morning Glory and calls everyone along with Marcus over for a pow-wow. He looks to everyone in turn to get their input on what he's laying down. Looking at Marcus he says "So friend, if you want a ride, we can give you one. We've got handcuffs for that guy." he says, thumbing towards the captured bandit. "Either way we are about to get moving but we are headed deeper in. We're going to a statue here. We've got an issue right now with some high end psychic waves. They're pretty bad, but hoping to get them resolved shortly. To be honest I'm not sure what is still in store. Since you're a merc, if you'll work with us, we can get you some pay as well. The short of it is we will be exploring the eastern coast line, including this disaster. That's about the best we can do. Still want that ride?


Even though Sel was initially irritated at the fact that Ecks took lead on the repairs because Staci is HER ride after, her irritation quickly faded as she found herself having to focus on keeping pace with her boss and in the process learning a couple of shortcuts that makes the work easier. When Ecks calls for everyone to gather 'round for a discussion, Sel finds herself having to strain to understand what the newcomer was saying meekly "Um, sir? We only just arrived this morning and haven't had much of a chance to accomplish our goals. If you'd like, you can ride in Staci taking the gunner's console." Oh why did I go and do that? He sounds like he's a big jerk who hates the world and wouldn't be pleasant company. Oh I hope he declines! Sel thinks to herself as she suddenly realizes that she may have been a little too nice to this stranger.
Selenidaria

OOC Comments
Selenidaria
HP: 19/19
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 90/90
ISP: 27/27

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Millenium Tree Leaf Armor MDC: 60/60

MP-10 MageFire Bolt Rifle 5d6+3 MD/1d6x10+ 6 Ammo: 17/18
Recharge: 40 PPE/80 ISP

Crawler Half-Track - Selenidaria's Techno-wizardry Crawler Initiative - STCI (a.k.a. Staci)
M.D.C. by Location
*Front Tires (2) - 50 each
*Side Tracks (2) - 110 each
Windshield (front) - 25
Side Windows (4) - 15 each
Cargo Bay Portals (8, Sides) - 10 each
*Main Gun - (1: Cab) - 50
*Mini-Missile Launcher (1: Cab) - 75
Sensor Cluster/Communications Array - 60
Bay Door/Ramp (Rear; Large) - 130
Headlights (4) - 8 each
Main Body - 355/440
* A single asterisk means the location is a small and difficult target to hit. Thus, it can only be hit when a character makes a called shot and even then the attacker is - 4 to strike.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will destroy the vehicle entirely.


Chipwell CAI-50 Challenger Light Combat Armor - Chippy
Model Type: CAI-50
Class: Light Infantry Armor Military Exo-Skeleton
Crew: One
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms (2): 20 each
Legs (2): 50 each.
*Head: 50
**Main Body: 120
User avatar
Selenidaria
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Probably Madhaven
  • Location: Jerseyside
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0800 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing


SATELLITE'S GONE UP TO THE SKIES (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Shane)
More animated corpses crawl out of the dark hiding places. Working together they start to drag the actual corpses back into their lairs. The skeletal abominations watch with singleminded focus on their "charges". Since AAPS hasn't moved to attack or disrupt their operation, the undead ignore them.

As soon as the repairs are done, the overwhelming psychic force pummels Sel. Not because it's any worse, but she is OUTSIDE. The strange canyons of steel, rubble and improbably twisted vegetation create one of the most bleak environments she's ever been in, and now she's standing out in the open, and anything, literally anything could be out to get her. Her mind is cracking. Her hands shake. Sweat and panicked breath fill her helmet, making it hard to see.

At the head of the group, sort of, Drake and Mink take a look at their options. The road they are on [green line on map] is blocked dead ahead, that is, to the southwest. It looks like the corner to the left, southeast, is open, at least from their point of view. However, one block northwest was another road [orange line on map] that looked straight for at least a half mile or so. It may be clear beyond that, but it takes a dogleg left and they couldn't see as they passed by on their way to the party with the bandits.

"Ecks, I'm not sure about this guys attitude," Speakman radios privately to Ecks. "This place is insane and I understand the need for extra help, I support that. But this guy is already so angry, what's going to happen the deeper we go into this place and things get even worse. I trust your judgement though, I'm not in this sort of business" There is concern in his voice.

The bandit continues to weakly struggle against Marcus. It's more a signal to Marcus that he's still alive and not ready to be cast to the festulents. He's not bothering with talking any more. He glances over, and if Marcus follows his look, he will see that the remains of Lt. Daniels has almost completely turned to mush, oozing out of the spot where his helmet should be.

No mindstorms, so that's good. Otherwise things are pretty frustrating for Brianna up in the control compartment of the big bot. She still has her mental block up, so the pressure of Madhaven is only a slight fuzz behind her eyes. She fusses around in the cockpit without accomplishing much. Maybe she's tired from the constant mindstorms?

Victor hops back aboard the Sled, taking up his position on the door gun. Mick radios, "Which way boss, at this altitude I can't see of the garbage, you want me to go up a bit and look?"

AAPS is now faced with a choice though, since all roads in Madhaven lead to trouble, it's not clear which path will be best to take. One looks straight and easy, one looks crooked and unknown. But here, both probably lead to peril.

THINGS LIKE THAT DRIVE ME OUT OF MY MIND (Rose)
A wolfen's laugh is loud, ranging from throaty growl to a surprisingly high pitched yowl. Sir Numantinus' laugh is actually in the higher range, and it cuts through all other conversations going on in the room. He gives Rose a toothy smile. There's a rascally twinkle in his eye, and then he says to the her, "No one ever goes straight. Doesn't mean you can't still do good things for people." What exactly caused him such mirth remains a mystery though. Everyone else just gives him a tired look. Apparently boisterousness is not out of character.

When the wolfen digs back into Keeper Stone's untouched plate, Rose has a chance to examine the proffered payment. It's what she didn't dare to think. This is a true mystic rose. One of the most crazy valuable magical ingredients in the world. This is probably millions of credits, between the stem, the thorns and the blossom. It's crazy.

Keeper Stone, implacable despite his plate being pillaged, says calmly, "We will have your vehicle here within the hour. If you need any other equipment, we will do our best to outfit you, but our supplies are limited." He places a handful of photos on the table. They show a mercenary company making their way though the ruins of this place. There's one very large Northern Gun bot. A large wheeled/tracked vehicle that looks more like two or three stuck together. A scrappy hovercraft with door gunners seems to be the only aircraft. There is a guy on a motorcycle, something straight out of the wastelands, fits right in here. There's also a cloaked figure. In one picture, the group is talking to the most horribly twisted beings she has ever seen. They look like borgs or EBA but with flesh sticking out uncomfortably and the whole thing feeling more like a madman's puzzle than a person. They give Rose nightmares just from the picture.

Putting a data tablet on the table, Sir Ella calls up a sketchy map of Madhaven. She points at it, starting with a caveat, "This place shifts and changes all the time, maps aren't that reliable." She puts her finger on a dot near the northwest edge of the island, "This is were we last spotted them. They will likely have moved." She pushes the tablet to Rose, "It might help, but don't trust it."

It's Keeper Stone that wraps things up. "As soon as your vehicle is here, you are to head out. The best way to find them is to feel for the psychic storms. You should be able to easily home in on those. We appreciate your help, you will of course appreciate saving the world and all life on this planet, this dimension, who really knows how far this effect could go."

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:




Back to the classics: Lou Reed - Satellite of Love
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 45/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 72

Maniacal Laugh wrote:As soon as the repairs are done, the overwhelming psychic force pummels Sel. Not because it's any worse, but she is OUTSIDE. The strange canyons of steel, rubble and improbably twisted vegetation create one of the most bleak environments she's ever been in, and now she's standing out in the open, and anything, literally anything could be out to get her. Her mind is cracking. Her hands shake. Sweat and panicked breath fill her helmet, making it hard to see.


After finishing their work on Staci and the Cargonaut, Sel stood to stretch the weariness out of her neck by rolling it. While her head was all the way back, she just so happened to open her eyes and see the big, beautiful, terrifying, wide open sky. She lets out a scream as she falls to her knees and snaps her head back forward, but it's already too late. She's already seen it. Up until now she had been able to avoid thinking about it due to either staying in Staci or being so focused on getting replacement tires for Staci and the Cargonaut and not get killed in the process, but the second she started to relax her mind reminded her why that wasn't a good thing.

It's a big world out there, Sel! Your mother and I are the only ones who can protect you. Out there, there's danger hiding around every corner and behind every bush, and no one is going to protect you! You'll be all alone. The only way you are going to be able to survive will be control your environment, but you're still too young to do that, child! Sel's father's voice sounded as clear and angry at her as it did the day they had that argument, one month before she ran off. Tears streamed down her face as she crawled to the door of Staci, that argument replaying in her head over and over. Once inside of Staci, the familiar surroundings gave her enough comfort that she was able to stand back up as she damn near ran to the smallest area of Staci that she could fit in while still wearing her power armor as she curled up and sobbed, trying to get herself back under control.
Selenidaria

OOC Comments
Selenidaria
HP: 19/19
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 90/90
ISP: 27/27

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Millenium Tree Leaf Armor MDC: 60/60

MP-10 MageFire Bolt Rifle 5d6+3 MD/1d6x10+ 6 Ammo: 17/18
Recharge: 40 PPE/80 ISP

Crawler Half-Track - Selenidaria's Techno-wizardry Crawler Initiative - STCI (a.k.a. Staci)
M.D.C. by Location
*Front Tires (2) - 50 each
*Side Tracks (2) - 110 each
Windshield (front) - 25
Side Windows (4) - 15 each
Cargo Bay Portals (8, Sides) - 10 each
*Main Gun - (1: Cab) - 50
*Mini-Missile Launcher (1: Cab) - 75
Sensor Cluster/Communications Array - 60
Bay Door/Ramp (Rear; Large) - 130
Headlights (4) - 8 each
Main Body - 355/440
* A single asterisk means the location is a small and difficult target to hit. Thus, it can only be hit when a character makes a called shot and even then the attacker is - 4 to strike.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will destroy the vehicle entirely.


Chipwell CAI-50 Challenger Light Combat Armor - Chippy
Model Type: CAI-50
Class: Light Infantry Armor Military Exo-Skeleton
Crew: One
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms (2): 20 each
Legs (2): 50 each.
*Head: 50
**Main Body: 120
User avatar
Selenidaria
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:00 am

Perception: 1d100 = 91/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 4
Conditions: None

Astronomy & Navigation 1d100 = 30/55% (To determine the best course of options)

Drake sits quietly on his bike for a moment thinking about which way the crew should go. Switching his radio over to Mink, Drake begins the discussion with her. "So the two routes we have ahead of us are likely going to get us to the same place, If I were a betting man I would say that the straight path is going to be trouble in the long run versus the winding path. What do you think?" Drake asks before switching to the group channel. "Yeah Vic that seems like a good idea. Just don't get too far off." Drake replies, hoping Ecks doesn't disagree. Drake again goes back to sitting on his bike quietly thinking about the situation. If/When Vic responds with good/bad news Drake starts moving in the decided direction.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Perception 1d100 = 58/55%
JIC: 1d20 = 3, 1d100 = 14

Mink nods to Drake's logic. "Sounds about right. At least this way we can peek around the corner first." When he gives the order to Vic, she follows up with a warning on the channel with everyone. "Just remember big guy, there's a MUCH bigger set of birds up there. Be a little jumping bean, not a high flying sparrow to catch that eagle's attention. And have your gunners watching up as well as down." 'Of course back home I'd have him shot for a lazy asshole, but he does his job well enough, for a lazy bastard.'
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:29 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 18
NEW Perception: 1d100 = 22% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d100 = 82


Victor shakes the fuzz from his brain, "This place must be getting to me too...if this is even half of what Brianna and a couple of the other psyhics' of the gang are dealing with, I feel sorry for 'em...". Focusing on Mick's question, he responds over the Sleds internal comms, "Yeah, get above this soup and let's see what's up ahead Mick.". Seeing the Blue Boy pilot climb aboard, he taps the guy on the shoulder then offers his hand, speaking over the suits externals, "I'm Victor, the big slacker up front in the pilot's seat is Mick. Welcome aboard the Sled. There's only one door gun here, but feel free to use the other side door as a shooting position. Oh, there's an internal comm channel for inside here as well...it's...", Victor rattles off the frequency to the Sleds local comm and is about to bring up the AAPS channel when he stops and decides to follow protocol, "One sec...".

Victor switches to the direct channel for Morning Glory and hails Ecks, "Ecks, do you want the Blue Boy pilot on the AAPS channel? I haven't given him the freq yet, wanted to check with you first...Oh and uh, sorry about zoning out a bit ago....honestly boss man, I think this Madhaven place is getting too me. Tell Brianna she has my sympathy will ya'?", he waits for a response before giving Marcus the AAPS radio channel.


[Skill Rolls]
Radio: Basic 80% / 1d100 = 4% = PASS
Last edited by Victor Singer on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:51 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Marcus clambered up into the Sled after only a moments further hesitation, moving past Soldier Boy - Ecks, did he say his name was? - on his way into the ship. "Marcus," he answered simply as he moved past, ducking his head as he entered the interior of what appeared to be their Transport. It looked somewhat sturdier than the little dropships his last outfit had been equipped with, but then, that wasn't exactly difficult; the group he'd accompanied into Madhaven had been laughably underequipped for the mission and their transport ships had been put together seemingly by papermache and gaffer tape, especially when it came to resisting rocket fire. The Sled, at least, looked like it might be able to take a few hits before going down in flames, and it was amazing just how much of a difference that made in making Marcus feel at least a little secure. He was certain the Universe would find a way to fuck him over again - it seemed to be its favourite passtime, especially recently - but at least in this thing, it would have to try, right?

He was broken from his musings by a sharp rap on the shoulder, to which he turned with an irritated expression on his face. Yes, it was hidden behind the Blue Boy's Visor, but he wore it nonetheless. He was faced with the other Power Armour - the one who obviously had a lot more money and equipment than Marcus did - holding out a hand towards him. Marcus simply looked at it for a long moment, before half-heartedly taking it in a quick, done and dusted shake. He wasn't exactly feeling very friendly right at that moment - all things considered - but while they were in the air, perhaps it was a bad idea to be too openly disrespectful of the people giving him a lift. He quickly keyed in the Comm Channel to his internal channel memory, then took a half step backwards; he disliked being too close to people he didn't know, after all. "Marcus," he grunted again, shortly. This was what he hated about introductions; having to repeat his name over and over again. "S' y're headin' further in, 'r y'? Are y' lot Stupid, or jus' fuckin' crazy?" He'd only seen a little bit of Madhaven, but already he knew...it was not the kind of place you really wanted to stay long if you valued your life or your sanity. That was for damn sure.
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 14, 1d100 = 42

1d10 = 1

Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 38 (40%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84/170 (x10)

Brianna rubs her eyes as she continues to have no luck in reading the sensors. 'I need a nap.' she thinks to herself. She wonders if she'd even be able to sleep given the environment that they're in and all the mind storms that keep happening. She continues to try to read the sensors, mentally noting to herself to ask Ecks for pointers since she seems to be either really good or really bad at reading sensors at any given moment.
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am

Perception: 1d100/85%
JIC: 1d20/1d100

"S' y're headin' further in, 'r y'? Are y' lot Stupid, or jus' fuckin' crazy?"


"Marcus eh? Noted. As far as either stupid or crazy, time will tell. At the least desperate would fit in there."

After they get moving, Ecks receives Vic's transmission. He replies, "Yes, go ahead. No need in creating additional issues. And since you're radioing me, I'm sure she's already heard." he adds with a chuckle.

Ecks takes his seat next to Brianna, but let's her handle Morning Glory. "I'm going to let you handle her for the meantime. Best to get practice in while you can."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d100 = 79


Marcus Dulaclen wrote:"Marcus," he grunted again, shortly. This was what he hated about introductions; having to repeat his name over and over again. "S' y're headin' further in, 'r y'? Are y' lot Stupid, or jus' fuckin' crazy?" He'd only seen a little bit of Madhaven, but already he knew...it was not the kind of place you really wanted to stay long if you valued your life or your sanity. That was for damn sure.


Ecks wrote:After they get moving, Ecks receives Vic's transmission. He replies, "Yes, go ahead. No need in creating additional issues. And since you're radioing me, I'm sure she's already heard." he adds with a chuckle.


His eyes still on his side of the Sled, Victor pauses as he listens to Ecks' answer. "Roger that Ecks.", he sends over the AAPS channel before switching back over to the Sled internal com and answering, "Hey, here's the AAPS channel for talking to the others Marcus," Victor rattles off the AAPS freq and gives the PA pilot time to enter it before going on, "And to answer your question, I'm out here because Ecks is an old friend from MI, we grew up together...plus this is more excitement then I saw in 4 years with the MI Army. I'll admit this place is more screwball then I like, but Ecks is the leader and I follow his orders. I trust him, Brianna, and Drake. So crazy or not, here we are.". Victor changes the subject suddenly on the other PA guy, "So, I dig your NG-X44 you've got there. I have one back at our HQ, in fact it was the suit I bought with my savings after separating from the army. If you don't mind a suggestion, I upgraded the 'Thumper' laser with the guts from an NG-45LP to give it more punch...less range but better damage output. If you come back to MercTown with us I'll show it to you, see what ya' think. How did you end up buying that suit anyways? Not that I'm downing it of course, just wondering why you picked it.", Victor is apparently trying to pass the time by making small talk with the new guy...most likely because he is a fellow power armor operator.


[Skill Rolls]
Radio: Basic - 80% / 1d100 = 69% PASS
Fanatic Robophile - 79% / 1d100 = 98% FAIL (not sure how you fail a general conversation with a skill roll...but I wanted to use the skill since I haven't yet!)
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Probably Madhaven
  • Location: Jerseyside
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0807 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

NOW I'M GONNA TELL YOU A STORY (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Shane)
Sel huddles in her safe spot in her big rig, sobbing, crammed in the small 'fresher. It's kind of ridiculous if you think about it, but the confined space helped her calm down. She is oblivious to the world for a few moments though.

Best Drake can guess, they are a few miles north of where their destination should be, but that's as the crow flies. And a crow would probably get shot, eaten, burned, possessed, or otherwise meet its demise long before it flew that far. The bent road takes the group further east. The straight road is almost due south, but angles just a bit to the west. Their destination is somewhere between those two directions.

"Jumping bean, alright boss lady, I got it, relax, okay?" Mick replies to Mink over the radio, his grumbling, deep voice somehow sounding care-free. As much as a sluggard as he appears, Mick is competent, as Mink observed. He maneuvers the Sled slowly over the tops of the fallen buildings and weird plant life he skims over the high spots and drops down a little into the artificial canyon beyond. She's looking the wrong way though and loses sight of the Sled. It pulls up a little higher to peek around the corner, side-slipping to keep Victor's gun trained down the road (Mick isn't sure about this foul mouthed agree power armor guy, he's way too uptight for the larmac).

Victor and Marcus are interrupted as Mick shouts over the Sled's internal PA system, "We're on the move boyos, get on them guns. Yap later."

For a change, Brianna manages to effectively use the sensors. She tracks the Sled's slow progress through the ruins. Mick seems to be keeping the kitbashed hover craft safe even in the confines of the trench-like ruins. He never drops down below about forty feet above the deck, but never goes higher than about a hundred feet. In addition to the sensors, Bri is able to get the giant robot moving to regroup with the others. Maybe things are looking up?

In the pilot seat, Ecks watches as Bri gets Morning Glory moving, haltingly, but not terrible driving.

The festulants and bone fiends seem perfectly happy to let AAPS move away. However. It has been far to quiet for far too long. There's a horrible piercing scream from the direction of the undead. Turning to look that direction is a big letdown, but it's also not unexpected. A human-ish looking person clad in mage armor is swinging a wooden staff around over their head and screaming. Something along the lines of: "How can you be standing their! Attack the living! Kill the living! Kill them all!" and loud variations of the same thing. Adornments about this person are unmistakably death related, combined with dark and evil symbols. Almost unmistakably a necromancer. The things next to them are much harder to identify.

Undead Mutant
Image


Unfortunately, the other undead nearby also respond to the necromancer. The bone fiends gather in groups, a few more coming out of the nearby ruins, for a total of fifteen. Similarly the festulants reluctantly leave their meals and group together to start an attack on the living.

Too quiet indeed. And what can make an undead attack better? A mind storm! Another burst of psychic energy erupts from Brianna's tortured brain. It throws everything into chaos. The Mobile Hunter has built in gyroscopic stabilization, so despite Bri's hands on the controls, it doesn't topple over when she jerks out of her seat to collapse into a heap of quivering sad on the deck of the cab. Ecks didn't fare much better, he was also jolted out of his seat, smacking his head on the edge of the main drive control panel. No damage, but not comfortable.

Drake keels over, toppling his heavy bike to the ground, he flops clear and twitches nearby. Sel leaped up in her seat, smashing through the 'fresher door as her involuntary reaction is magnified by her exoskeleton. She did not ruin any plumbing though. Mink's suit also includes a similar gyro stabilizing feature as Ecks' robot, but hers is inherently unstable to allow for her acrobatic maneuvers. She stumbles to her knees, clutching her head. Remarkably, the Sled is not out of range of the mindstorm. Strapped in, neither Victor or Marcus are thrown from the hover craft, but they do fall unconscious like everybody else. Everybody else includes Mick. The Sled careens into the cliff-like ruins, but instead of crashing he manages to bring it down for a hard landing. Marcus and Victor swing around like ragdolls and the Sled bounces to a stop.

Good new, bad news. The necromancer suffers the same fate as AAPS. They collapse on the ground, writhing in pain and clutching their head. Anyone close enough could see some blood running through the face mask. The three big creatures and the festulants collapse, and just lay on the ground twitching. The bone fiends seem to loose all cognitive ability and wander in circles.

Brianna, Victor and Mink recover quickly, but everyone else is toast. Except for the necromancer. The necromancer immediately starts organizing their forces, collecting the bone fiends and reviving the others with displays of magic.

Combat Posts!

Note: Only Brianna, Victor and Mink can act for 4 melees, everyone else is out. So...
NPC Control Groups
Ecks: Controls Savage Lummox Mutants
Sel: Controls Festulant Groups 1&2
Marcus: Controls Festulant Group 3 and Bone Fiend Group 1
Drake: Controls Bone Fiend Groups 2 & 3

Roll for attacks as a Group, this works just like a volley. All hit or none hit.

Undead Savage Lummox: 41 MDC, HF 13, Spd 8, Energy Bolt 10/hour 2d6 MD 150ft range, Punch 4d6 MD, 7 APM, +4 to strike, +2 to parry, +1 to dodge, undead only total destruction will stop them, bullets do half damage, fire does double damage.

Bone Fiend: 53 MDC, HF 12, Spd 15, Sword 3d6 MD , Punch 1d6 MD, 5 APM, +1 initiative, +2 to strike, parry, dodge, crit 19 or 20, regen 1d6 MDC per melee, fire does +50%, silver, magic, holy weapons do normal damage, holy symbols will keep at bay.

Festulents: 50 MDC, HF 12, Spd 11, Claw 3d6 MD, Bite 1d6 MD, 5 APM, +1 to strike, parry, dodge, regen 3d6/minute, silver, magic, holy weapons do normal damage, holy symbols will keep at bay. Note: 1 per group has picked up a dead bandits laser pistol: 2d6 MD, 10 shots, no bonuses.


A TALE OF WRONG AND RIGHT (Rose)
The rest of the morning passes in a blur. Rose realizes it's still early in the day as she sits outside the walled area the Knights and Keeper described as the Garden. They practically sat her on her hover vehicle, pushed her out the door and gave her a secure radio code and map to help find the way back. Sir Ella tried to be encouraging and said, "Watch out for the leopard men, but the metal morphs should be on the look out for you. You're friends out there helped them, so that made our job easier."

Keeper Stone was silent. Sir Numantinus just gave Rose a slap on the back and said, "Good luck." Then stage whispering, he added, You'll need it."

As if on cue, she senses the psychic explosion. It's not specific, but she is pretty sure it came from the north-west of her position.

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:




[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poTA34hKbZw]WARNING: VERY OFFENSIVE SONG ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED[/url]
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:53 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 44
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 12 (+8 more vs. robots & PA)

Victor groans and mutters aloud, "Fuckin' hate that...", looking up he sees the dipstick with the creepy death armor and big stick yelling for his...things to attack. "Heads up Marcus, targets to the North!", he snaps over the internal coms. Victor decides to go along with the ancient saying about the snake, "Cut the head off...", he says as he brings the NE-200's barrel in line with the shouting figure, "...and the body dies.", he finishes as he squeezes the trigger, letting a full burst of rounds fly. Not taking any chances he pours plasma cartridge rounds into the mage until there is nothing left and once that is done he moves on to whatever target is closest to AAPS personnel.


Action #1: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer, Strike: 1d20+5 = 13, Damage: 2d6 = 7x10 = 70 MD
Action #2: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 11, Damage: 2d6 = 8x10 = 80 MD
Action #3: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 18, Damage: 2d6 = 8x10 = 80 MD
Action #4: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 14, Damage: 2d6 = 8x10 = 80 MD
Action #5: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 23, Damage: 2d6 = 7x10 = 70 MD
Action #6: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 12, Damage: 2d6 = 7x10 = 70 MD
Action #7: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 9, Damage: 2d6 = 7x10 = 70 MD
Action #8: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 20, Damage: 2d6 = 8x10 = 80 MD
Action #9: Burst firing NE-200; Target: Necromancer or other, Strike: 1d20+5 = 6, Damage: 2d6 = 9x10 = 90 MD (Nat 1 for strike roll...on the last burst...awesome, lol)


Auto dodge #1: 1d20+7 = 27
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+7 = 12
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+7 = 25
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+7 = 8
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+7 = 13
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+7 = 18
Auto dodge #7: 1d20+7 = 17
Auto dodge #8: 1d20+7 = 26
Auto Dodge #9: 1d20+7 = 25

{Skill Rolls}
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Rose Dandy-Ba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 43 out of 36% (FAIL)
JIC d20: 1d20 = 4
JIC d100: 1d100 = 100
Pilot Hovercycle: 1d100 = 96 out of 100% (PASS)

Rose sits in fascination in the garden trying to recall a time she'd ever been in a place this tranquil. And now with the knowledge that it was in Madhaven her mind was simply unable to process this. It was like finding a pristine jewel in a lump of coal, something that a person just didn't think they'd encounter. And yet here were knights and squires going about their day heedless of the psychic turbulence that had plagued her since she arrived here. For the first time she could let her mental block down and just enjoy the area. Her empathic powers letting her sample the mood around her, and while none were joyous they were at least all happy to be doing something for others. She wondered how all these individuals came to be here. And as she laid back and looked up at the sky she thought at the price of the Rose they were going to offer her. Millions of credits. She'd be set for life if she sold it. If she came home, showed it to Belle they could afford to move out of the warrens. Her ears twitched in time to the movement of her whiskers. But would that make her famous? Enough to rub her parents face in it that they'd abounded her. Had let her grow up on the streets of the warrens and be almost killed by rival gangers. She growled and sat up. No, if she sold that Rose she'd be set for a while, but it'd never make Anis or Dandy look up to her and be sorry that they'd done this too her. Her mother had married some Aristorat or something. She'd never even noticed the jewels Rose had stolen from her. She rose gracefully to her feet and started pacing back and forth trying to get her parents off her mind. She'd show them. She'd open the most successful club in Merctown, she'd save people, she'd destroy the Coalition States, drive Splugorth and other boogie men off her planet. They'd have to grovel in her shadow at that point.

To clear her mind she found herself reverting to her old meditation of Parkouring up buildings and items. The touch of her fingers against the stone or the bark demanding her to think about her foot placement and to be conscious of the way she had to move. Belle had her ways to meditate and so did Rose. If she couldn't dance or play a musical instrument she liked to scamper, as she liked to call it, make her body work while her mind zoned and concentrated on the task at hand. By the time she was told her cycle was her she was panting like a dog that'd gone on a run. She gave the wolfen a meek grin and accepted the love slap with good grace. She'd been given a map and a radio, she made sure to double check those, even if reading maps wasn't her strong suit she should be able to point it out to the other folks. She continued her double checking of her gear and with a grimace she reached into a saddle bag and pulled out a small cloth wrapped bundle. The jewel she'd been sent to retrieve. She had no idea what it did or what it was going to be used for, nor did she care if it didn't kill her. She handed it wordlessly to the wolfen. Hoping he'd understand that she'd be back for that. That as a show of her commitment she was going to leave the item she'd been tasked with retrieving. "I'll be back soon," she said, slipping her helmet on over her head. "At least I hope," she muttered to herself.

With a twist of the throttle she kicked off, her body scooping low towards the device in question and the ping of the psychic explosion in her mind she knew sort of where to head. Really she'd just have to follow those explosions to their source and then ask to speak to the teams leader. She knew nothing about any of the freelance Mercs in MercTown. Only that they generally made a name for themselves and they were tough cookies. She really didn't want to pick a fight with these guys, but she also didn't want to seem like a push over. She was conscripted to bring them back to the Grove but there was no way she would be able to force them to come. If they were a merc group that meant guns, knives, swords, tanks, magic and certainly a psychic powerful enough to cause what felt like explosions. Perhaps she could cute herself up a bit, look smaller and less intimidating. That'd been what Maude had tried. It wasn't like she was overtly dangerous, she was just... careful. And she above all else wanted to make it home so she'd have to play it straight with these guys, but not to the point where she'd tell them everything and they'd take her back to MercTown in chains.

Her mind sorted she began to focus on the task of cutifying herself, Belle's term not her own, so she'd appear less threatening. Her slight muscle definition faded into her fur as she became softer and cuddlier looking under her armor and helmet. Younger and cuter was her goal as she focused on driving. If she looked younger they might mistake her for a less deadly enemy. That was her hope anyway. Sighing she hoped this worked. She should have told the knights to send a message to Belle if she never came back. She shouldn't think that way, but she had no idea what she was flying into. And Trouble was probably going to be on it's way to those guys. No way others could miss that psychic explosion. If they were smart they'd be running away, not toward it.
Rose Dandy-Ba
 

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

Perception: --
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 72

The undead lummoxes charge, a savage brutality to their abominable countenance. The fire energy bolts as they close the distance towards Shane (or whoever they are directed to attack). Their desire is to simply mangle... something... anything and Shane looks like as good of a place to start as any.

APM:7
Action 1: Run
Action 2: Run + Fire Energy Bolt 1d20+4 = 24, 2d6 = 5 MD
Action 3: Run + Fire Energy Bolt 1d20+4 = 17, 2d6 = 6 MD
Action 4: Run + Fire Energy Bolt 1d20+4 = 9, 2d6 = 11 MD
Action 5: Run + Fire Energy Bolt 1d20+4 = 11, 2d6 = 3 MD
Action 6: Run + Fire Energy Bolt 1d20+4 = 8, 2d6 = 6 MD
Action 7: Run + Punch 1d20+4 = 9, 4d6 = 12 MD
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 89
Initiative: 1d20 = 3
APM: 5

1d10 = 6

Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 52 (40%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84/170 (x10)

Brianna is tense the entire time she's driving Morning Glory. 'Don't crash. Don't crash.' Brianna chants mentally to herself. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long as another mind storm hits Brianna and she falls to the ground in a crumpled heap. When she recovers, she sees Ecks is on the ground unconscious. She makes sure he is okay (is he visibly breathing?) and puts one of the Kleenex he gave her on his head if he is bleeding.

Hearing Victor over the internal radio, Brianna's head snaps up and she realizes that the group is in trouble and it's all her fault. 'These damned mind storms!' Brianna thinks to herself as she jumps up and mans the main gun of the sled, doing her best to get rid of the necromancer before he uses his creatures to kill the unconscious members of the team.

Actions
1. checks to make sure Ecks is alive
2. fires main guns at necromancer. Strike: 1d20 = 4, damage if hit: 2d6*10 = 20
3. fires main guns at necromancer. Strike: 1d20 = 13, damage if hit: 2d6*10 = 120
4. fires main guns at necromancer. Strike: 1d20 = 2, damage if hit: 2d6*10 = 90
5. fires main guns at necromancer. Strike: 1d20 = 18, damage if hit: 2d6*10 = 20
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm

(For the Festulants)
Perception: 1d100 = 78/15%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 12/1d100 = 5

Maniacal Laugh wrote:The festulants and bone fiends seem perfectly happy to let AAPS move away. However. It has been far to quiet for far too long. There's a horrible piercing scream from the direction of the undead. Turning to look that direction is a big letdown, but it's also not unexpected. A human-ish looking person clad in mage armor is swinging a wooden staff around over their head and screaming. Something along the lines of: "How can you be standing their! Attack the living! Kill the living! Kill them all!" and loud variations of the same thing. Adornments about this person are unmistakably death related, combined with dark and evil symbols. Almost unmistakably a necromancer. The things next to them are much harder to identify.


Two groups of Festulants stood for a moment, looked around, and saw that the closest living thing to kill was the one who commanded them to do so, but an order was still an order, so they had to do it. One Festulant in each group pointed a laser pistol that they picked up off of dead bandits while the other group as they , who were closer to the Necromancer, moved toward him.

Festulant Group 1:
Action 1: Look around for nearest living thing
Action 2: Move 33' to Necromancer. The Festulant with the laser pistol fires it at the Necromancer while moving. 1d20-1 = 5 Damage 2d6 = 7 MD
Action 3: Attack Necromancer with claw attacks 1d20 = 11 Damage 3d6 = 12 MD * Number of Festulants in Group 1

Festulant Group 2:
Action 1: Look around for nearest living thing
Action 2: Move 33' to Necromancer. The Festulant with the laser pistol fires it at the Necromancer while moving. 1d20-1 = 19 Crit! Damage 2d6 = 8 MD * 2 = 16 MD
Action 3: Attack Necromancer with claw attacks 1d20 = 2 Damage 3d6 = 12 MD * Number of Festulants in Group 2

The Festulants move and attack with sorrow on their faces and in their moans.
Selenidaria

OOC Comments
Selenidaria
HP: 19/19
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 90/90
ISP: 27/27

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Millenium Tree Leaf Armor MDC: 60/60

MP-10 MageFire Bolt Rifle 5d6+3 MD/1d6x10+ 6 Ammo: 17/18
Recharge: 40 PPE/80 ISP

Crawler Half-Track - Selenidaria's Techno-wizardry Crawler Initiative - STCI (a.k.a. Staci)
M.D.C. by Location
*Front Tires (2) - 50 each
*Side Tracks (2) - 110 each
Windshield (front) - 25
Side Windows (4) - 15 each
Cargo Bay Portals (8, Sides) - 10 each
*Main Gun - (1: Cab) - 50
*Mini-Missile Launcher (1: Cab) - 75
Sensor Cluster/Communications Array - 60
Bay Door/Ramp (Rear; Large) - 130
Headlights (4) - 8 each
Main Body - 355/440
* A single asterisk means the location is a small and difficult target to hit. Thus, it can only be hit when a character makes a called shot and even then the attacker is - 4 to strike.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will destroy the vehicle entirely.


Chipwell CAI-50 Challenger Light Combat Armor - Chippy
Model Type: CAI-50
Class: Light Infantry Armor Military Exo-Skeleton
Crew: One
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms (2): 20 each
Legs (2): 50 each.
*Head: 50
**Main Body: 120
User avatar
Selenidaria
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Perception: 65%/90% (if it involves one of her lore checks)/1d100 = 85
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 3
Lore: Demons & Monsters: 70%/1d100 = 74 (for the new kinds of undead)
Lore: Magic - General Knowledge: 65%/1d100 = 39
Lore: Magic - Recognize Enchantment: 49%/1d100 = 99 (he got anything extra going that's obvious?)
Jet Packs: 74%/1d100 = 56 (Up, Up and Away!)
Sense of Balance: 90%/1d100 = 79 (Look mah, look at me dance! Parkour baby!)

Mink sees the undead and the overwhelming firepower being sent at the Necromancer and trusts that her companions can handle it. She jets up and above the fray, with her scythe at the ready, her rifle stowed as she launches. She strikes the big lummox with the scythe, relying on her agility and reflexes to get her out of harm's way.

Attack 1: Stow Rifle and Jet towards the Lummoxes
Attack 2: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 24 3d6 = 10 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 15
Attack 3: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 22 3d6 = 10 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 10
Attack 4: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 10 3d6 = 6 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 22
Attack 5: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 24 3d6 = 15 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 9
Attack 6: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 19 3d6 = 16 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 12
Attack 7: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 18 3d6 = 16 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 8
Attack 8: Scythe Attack on Lummox and Autododge
    Strike: 1d20+6 = 14 3d6 = 11 MD (Silver) 1d20+4 = 12
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am

Bone Fiend Group 2 Initiative: 1d20+1 = 10
Bone Fiend 1: 53/53
    Action 1: Move towards the other converging Undead.
    Action 2: Move towards the other converging Undead.
    Action 3: While attempting to surround the target Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 3; Damage: 3d6 = 9 M.D.)
    Action 4: Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 11; Damage: 3d6 = 11 M.D.)
    Action 5: Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 15; Damage: 3d6 = 15 M.D.)
    Regenerate: 1d6 = 6 M.D.C.

Bone Fiend Group 3 Initiative: 1d20+1 = 17
Bone Fiend 1: 53/53
    Action 1: Move towards the other converging Undead.
    Action 2: Move towards the other converging Undead.
    Action 3: While attempting to surround the target Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 10; Damage: 3d6 = 11 M.D.)
    Action 4: Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 11; Damage: 3d6 = 15 M.D.)
    Action 5: Swing Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 11; Damage: 3d6 = 8 M.D.)
    Regenerate: 1d6 = 2 M.D.C.

The undead skeletal creatures hear the commands of their master, and begin to move in on the targets. The Creatures thought process would likely be alien to most living, but it's tactic is to move in with the other creatures under it's masters command and supplement their strikes, making it more difficult for the prey to escape. The Bone fiends attack with battered looking long swords, hitting with the strength of modern weaponry. If certain members of the AAPS were awake, they'd likely scoff at the creatures fighting style, but not so much their tactics.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 am

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0807:15 (3 rounds till everyone is recovered) Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

HER NOSE JOB IS REAL ATOMIC (Rose)
Another psychic explosion booms up ahead only a mile or mile and a half away. It's not as big as the last one, but closer to it, it's more disturbing. She can feel more of its texture, and the difference between it and the madness of Madhaven.

She kind of has two main choices: speed as fast as possible towards the disturbance, or try and be sneaky. Each has pros and deadly cons.

ALL SHE NEEDS IS AN OLD KNIFE SCAR (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Shane)
Victor is lucky that the downed Sled left him in a position to shoot. He squeezes the big Naruni weapon's trigger, launching a stream of explosive plasma at the necromancer. He walks the fire up the broken ground, smacking the shouting figure across his body, blue light flaring with each hit.

The giant mutant things charge forward, one pounces of the bandit struggling to recover from the psychic shock. The other two start to pummel Staci!

Ecks is alive, with only the smallest trickle of blood from his nose. Briana focuses on the necromancer as well, firing the giant howitzer his direction. Explosions erupt around the villain. Between the bursts of plasma and the howitzer, the debris kicked up obscures the necromancer's figure.

Amidst the carnage from AAPS's firepower, a bunch of the festulants seem confused, or just to be taking their diabolical master's words literally: they turn and attack him. Or what's left of him.

Mink leaps into action! She lands amidst the two mutant zombie things attacking Sel's ride. Slice slice slice! and one of the creatures falls to pieces. Her next few slices on the other one bite deep, but it staggers and turns its attention to its new assailant.

With surprising speed a handful of bone fiends rush to join the fight! A group of five converge on Mink, the other five join in wailing on Staci. A couple of them manage to land a blow on Mink even!

When the dust clears, the necromancer is atomized. The festulants left in the crater are milling around without purpose. The bone fiends and giant mutants continue their attacks, maybe even with more violence than before!

Combat Posts!

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:

    Staci -85 MB (or shield)
    Mink -15 MB
    Mutant Lummox 1 - DEAD
    Mutant Lummox 2 -27
    Necromancer - DEAD


Back When Blondie Was Cool
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 pm

The Bone Fiends heads turned ponderously in the direction of their Master, then towards where he was gesturing. Though he was promptly vaporised by incoming fire, his orders still stood, and just so happened to coincide with what they would probably wish to do anyway. They identified AAPS and began their lumbering motion towards them, hefting their great blades in one hand as they began to move to surround them, seeking to cut off escape and destroy them from all sides. They were slow - glacial, almost, in comparison to many of the smaller undead - but a Bone Giant is not needed for its speed. They are used to overwhelm their opponents with their great strength and - in some respects - their superior intelligence to the other undead around them. As they reached the converging undead and the increasingly put upon AAPS, they began their assault on anybody within range.

OOC Comments
Bone Giant Group 1:
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 16

Action 1: Move towards AAPS.
Action 2: Move towards AAPS.
Action 3: Surrounding AAPS, Swing Swords. Strike: 1d20+2 = 17, Damage: 3d6 = 10 MD
Action 4: Swing Swords. Strike: 1d20+2 = 16, Damage: 3d6 = 12 MD
Action 5: Swing Swords. Strike: 1d20+2 = 10, Damage: 3d6 = 8 MD

Regenerate: 1d6 = 4
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Rose Dandy-Ba » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 9 out of 36% (PASS)
D20 JIC: 1d20 = 9
D100 JIC: 1d100 = 54
Pilot Hovercycle: 1d100 = 93 out of 100% (PASS)

Rose pondered her next action carefully as she feels another psychic explosion. To her stealth was the general route to take when interacting with the unknowns. Tail them from a distance, keep them in sight and observe before approaching. But normally she wouldn’t be doing that in a place that wanted so badly to drive her mad, kill her or both. But plunging head long into these mercs would potentially have the problem they may see her as an enemy and they had superior fire power and superior coordination. They’d been working together for who knows how long, they were jumpy from the constant explosions and probably the frequent attacks in this area.

She chittered to herself as she thought. Her instincts told her go in, nice and slow with her hand nowhere near her triggers. But experience told her that stealth was the key to this. As long as they didn’t think she was a spy or scout for another group that is. She shook her head, this was maddening! No matter what she did she’d potentially be walking into a situation that was worse than just tucking tail and running. Not that she knew where exit was here. And that White Rose was worth some cool credits if she decided to sell it. It’d set her and Belle up for years… but could she really live off just that? There was something more about knowing on her first mission she’d been given a chance at an item with a high street resell value. If she stayed in business long enough… and she didn’t get killed. She smiled to herself; no running wasn’t an option for her. Not if she wanted to show everyone what she could do. Rub it in her parents face that she was rich and famous.

She would have liked to put a white flag on her vehicle but there wasn’t really an option to do so. No, she’d have to come into their space, ready to show them she wasn’t a threat but could still get out of trouble if need be. They probably didn’t have the maneuverability of her vehicle, didn’t have her skills piloting this. Taking a deep breath she gunned the engine to head in that direction willing herself to be calm and collected and to hit the brakes and slide a bit so the gun was off center and would give her a chance to escape if they weren’t friendly. She really hoped they were friendly.
Rose Dandy-Ba
 

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:14 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 89
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 9 (+8 more vs. robots & PA) (+3 more with the TX-6)

Seeing the small, smoking crater where the necromancer once stood Victor grins under his helmet, but that is short lived as he suddenly notices that only half of his comrades have joined the fight. "Hey Mick, Marcus...", Looking to Sled's cockpit and then behind him Victor falls silent when he sees the unconscious figures. "Dammit!", Victor curses as he can't get a clear shot with the NE-200 at the creatures trying to surround and overwhelm Mink. Glancing once more at the two knocked out in the Sled and than outside again he makes a decision, and only time will tell if it's the right one. Victor scrambles out from behind the gun-mount, leaving his rifle behind he launches his power suit forward at its top running speed in an effort to reach the grand melee as fast as possible. During his initial lunge he draws the TX-6 in his right hand and the vibro-bayonet in the other. If and when the opportunity presents itself he fires the hand cannon at Mink's opponents. Once he is within melee range he continues firing explosive shots off and lashes out with bayonet putting his not often used martial arts skill to use. "I got your back!", he barks out over the radio to Mink, on the off chance she didn't see him rush the melee.


Action #1: Stops firing (or the gun jammed), admires his handiwork, notices something wrong.
Action #2: Takes stock of the situation.
Action #3: Makes a decision and jumps out of the Sled.
Action #4: Sprints towards Mink's position, firing a shot if there is a decent target; Strike: 1d20+9 = 18, Damage: 4d6 = 18 MD
Action #5: Attack with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 26, Damage: 3d4 = 8+1d6 = 4= 12 MD
Action #6: Attack with TX-6; Strike: 1d20+9 = 22, Damage: 4d6 = 19 MD
Action #7: Attack with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 21, Damage: 3d4 = 6+1d6 = 4= 10 MD
Action #8: Attack with TX-6; Strike: 1d20+9 = 22, Damage: 4d6 = 12 MD
Action #9: Attack with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 21, Damage: 3d4 = 8+1d6 = 3= 11 MD
Actions #10: Attack with TX-6; Strike: 1d20+9 = 26, Damage: 4d6 = 20 MD


Auto dodge #1: 1d20+7 = 27
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+7 = 17
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+7 = 26
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+7 = 15
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+7 = 20
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+7 = 25
Auto dodge #7: 1d20+7 = 9
Auto dodge #8: 1d20+7 = 19
Auto Dodge #9: 1d20+7 = 9

{Skill Rolls}
Pilot: Robots & Power Armor 91% / 1d100 = 33% [Safe At Any Speed: Negate speed/handling penalties due to terrain when piloting: Robots & Power Armor] (PASS)

{OOC Note: The NE-RV02 bayonet is silver plated in case that matters with these things}
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 am

The festulants keep swinging until they realized their target was thoroughly destroyed by plasma. Almost by instinct they go to move toward to the next living target when they realize that the mental command from the necromancer no longer compelled them to destroy the living. They cautiously look around, as if they were expecting more beings capable of commanding them. Seeing the destruction going on around them, they all make the decision to head southwest to the road before heading northwest on the road and out of sight of the combatants.

Festulants group 1 & 2
Action 1: Look around
Action 2: Move southwest to the road and northwest on the road.
Action 3: Move southwest to the road and northwest on the road.
Action 4: Move southwest to the road and northwest on the road.
Action 5: Move southwest to the road and northwest on the road.
Selenidaria

OOC Comments
Selenidaria
HP: 19/19
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 90/90
ISP: 27/27

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Millenium Tree Leaf Armor MDC: 60/60

MP-10 MageFire Bolt Rifle 5d6+3 MD/1d6x10+ 6 Ammo: 17/18
Recharge: 40 PPE/80 ISP

Crawler Half-Track - Selenidaria's Techno-wizardry Crawler Initiative - STCI (a.k.a. Staci)
M.D.C. by Location
*Front Tires (2) - 50 each
*Side Tracks (2) - 110 each
Windshield (front) - 25
Side Windows (4) - 15 each
Cargo Bay Portals (8, Sides) - 10 each
*Main Gun - (1: Cab) - 50
*Mini-Missile Launcher (1: Cab) - 75
Sensor Cluster/Communications Array - 60
Bay Door/Ramp (Rear; Large) - 130
Headlights (4) - 8 each
Main Body - 355/440
* A single asterisk means the location is a small and difficult target to hit. Thus, it can only be hit when a character makes a called shot and even then the attacker is - 4 to strike.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will destroy the vehicle entirely.


Chipwell CAI-50 Challenger Light Combat Armor - Chippy
Model Type: CAI-50
Class: Light Infantry Armor Military Exo-Skeleton
Crew: One
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms (2): 20 each
Legs (2): 50 each.
*Head: 50
**Main Body: 120
User avatar
Selenidaria
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 55
Initiative: 1d20 = 9
APM: 5

1d10 = 10

Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 43 (40%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84/170 (x10)

Brianna breathes a sigh of relief when they're able to destroy the necromancer with little trouble. She doesn't relax though as she realizes there are still a lot of other targets trying to hurt the team. Shes a little disappointed that all the bone fiends didn't just drop, but at least the festulants seemed occupied for the moment. She then aims the guns at the bone fiends around Mink and Stacey and decides to fire a single shot, hoping that it would limit the possiblity of collateral damage if she misses one of the fiends. 'Let's not shoot anyone on my team' Brianna thinks to herself as she prepares to shoot.

Actions
1. aims guns at the bone fiends
2. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 9, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 40
3. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 20, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 30 * 2 = 60
4. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 7, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 20
5. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 17, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 40
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:08 am

Bone Fiend Group 2 Initiative: 1d20+1 = 5
Bone Fiend 1: 53/53
[list]Action 1: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 21; Damage: 3d6 = 12)
Action 2: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 8; Damage: 3d6 = 12)
Action 3: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 18; Damage: 3d6 = 13)
Action 4: Reserved for Dodge. (1d20+2 = 12)
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge. (1d20+2 = 19)
Regenerate 1d6 MDC: 1d6 = 5
Parries as needed: 1d20+2 = 18, 1d20+2 = 19, 1d20+2 = 7, 1d20+2 = 19, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 4.

Bone Fiend Group 3 Initiative: 1d20+1 = 6
Bone Fiend 1: 53/53
[list]Action 1: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 9; Damage: 3d6 = 11)
Action 2: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 7; Damage: 3d6 = 8)
Action 3: Attack the living with their Swords. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 10; Damage: 3d6 = 10)
Action 4: Reserved for Dodge. (1d20+2 = 19)
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge. (1d20+2 = 7)
Regenerate 1d6 MDC: 1d6 = 5
Parries as needed: 1d20+2 = 14, 1d20+2 = 22, 1d20+2 = 3, 1d20+2 = 11, 1d20+2 = 17, 1d20+2 = 12.

The Bone fiends continue the good work that they've been sent to do, murdering the living. The Bone fiends slash with pitted and rusted looking blades that seem to hold an almost supernatural edge. Unlike other undead creatures these are not mindlessly slashing, they seem to understand the concept of defense, and will parry the attacks with there blades or move to get out of the way of ranged attacks.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:12 am

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0807:30 (2 rounds till everyone is recovered) Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

PARTIES, BALL IN THE PARK (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Shane, Rose!)
Well, I think anyone could agree that finding her marks embroiled in a battle with a bunch of undead. Oh, year, there's the weird hovercraft thing, the giant robot. A couple big trucks. Some scary people. Yup. Undead alright.

Marcus is still unconscious, but would probably enjoy seeing the group of bone fiends pounce on the remaining bandit. He was the closest living thing. But, given that he had no dome on his dome, and the dead aren't dumb, they one two three and no more head.

Victor, wondering probably where the rest of AAPS (does he say Ah-ps or A-A-P-S? Inquiring minds want to know!) leaps into action to join MInk. He quickly learns that the gun doesn't do jack, but his silver-coated bayonet seems to get their attention. Bri blasts away with a considerably larger gun, but it only has the effect of knocking the bone fiends out of the way, keeping them from getting at Mink or the larger vehicles.

While the bone fiends seem to be very happy to continue fighting. The festulants, no longer under anyone's control start to gather in groups and wander away.

Combat Posts!

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:

    Staci -85 MB (or shield)
    Mink -15 MB
    Mutant Lummox 1 - DEAD
    Mutant Lummox 2 -27
    Necromancer - DEAD


Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:57 am

Perception: 1d20+3 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 11
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 21 (+8 more vs. robots & PA)

Victor pauses to blink at the smoking barrel of his empty TX-6 when he realizes that while all his shots connected, they did absolutely no discernible damage to these...things. With a growl of annoyance he shoves the empty hand cannon back into it's holster. A second later and the vibro blade contained in the forearm of his empty hand side pops out and he uses that to parry and the bayonet to slice in an assault on Savage Lummox 1, once that thing is down he moves on to Bone Fiend Group 2.

Action #1: Stops and just stares at his useless sidearm.
Action #2: Holsters the TX-6
Action #3: Pops out the Prophet's right forearm retractable vibro blade.
Action #4: Slash with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 28, Damage: 3d4 = 9 M.D.
Action #5: Thrust with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 11, Damage: 3d4 = 8 M.D.
Action #6: Inverted stab with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 21, Damage: 3d4 = 10 M.D.
Action #7: Riposte with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 23, Damage: 3d4 = 8 M.D.
Action #8: Stab & twist with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 21, Damage: 3d4 = 6 M.D.
Action #9: Butter with bayonet; Strike: 1d20+9 = 17, Damage: 3d4 = 10 M.D.

Parry #1: 1d20+11 = 12
Parry #2: 1d20+11 = 16
Parry #3: 1d20+11 = 22
Parry #4: 1d20+11 = 29
Parry #5: 1d20+11 = 18
Parry #6: 1d20+11 = 25
Parry #7: 1d20+11 = 28
Parry #8: 1d20+11 = 17
Parry #9: 1d20+11 = 23

Auto dodge #1: 1d20+7 = 8
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+7 = 10
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+7 = 14
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+7 = 23
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+7 = 22
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+7 = 18
Auto dodge #7: 1d20+7 = 16
Auto dodge #8: 1d20+7 = 21
Auto Dodge #9: 1d20+7 = 12

{Skill Rolls}
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:58 am

Perception: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 3
Initiative: 1d20 = 4
APM: 5

1d10 = 9

Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 96 (40%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84/170 (x10)

Brianna is encouraged when she sees that her shots are at least knocking the bone fiends away, giving Mink a little breathing space, so she continues shooting at the bone fiends.

Actions
1. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 17, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 20
2. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 13, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 30
3. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 7, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 10
4. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 3, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 30
5. fires main guns at bone fiends. Strike: 1d20 = 3, damage if hit: 1d4*10 = 20
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 60/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 90

Ecks' eyes flutter beneath his eyelids as he sits unconscious. Fevered dreams as alien minds touch his own, mindled with another's while merged with two computers pulls his mind apart. Sparks erupt from his gladius as it begins to smoke. Like a mirage appearing, a great amount of wear descends upon his exterior.

The festulants wader away to feast another day.

1d20 = 2,1d20 = 10, 1d20 = 9
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 am

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0808 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

IT'S ALL OVER BUT THE CRYING (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Shane, Rose!)
Rail guns, silver plated sharp things, vigorous application of said rail guns and silver plated sharp things bored the crap enough out of the festulants that they just kind of wandered off. The bone fiends, they put up a little more of a fight, but instead of walking away they end up being blasted to pieces.

For what it's worth, the undead have either died or moseyed on their own merry way. Everyone who was knocked out is awake with a terrible headache. It doesn't get easier with practice.

Ecks' headache is particularly bad. He has this horrible instinct to kill everything on two feet the instant he wakes. It's gone in a flash. A weird film of alienness slides around in his brain too. It's actually kind of a relief though, this disturbing alien brain intrusion is completely different than your standard, run of the mill, Madhaven psychic death murder kill feeling. It's all new!

And then there is the weird fox eared thing on a hover bike staring the crew down.

What are you doing?

The Ink Spots -- It's All Over But the Crying
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:05 am

Perception: 1d100 = 26/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 95

Ecks struggles to sit up, the urge to get to the main guns to wipe out everyone and everything melting away. "Did we get it? Is it shut down? I didn't think I was going to make it anyhow." he says sounding either half dead or drunk. The inky alienness sliding around his mind is bizarre, particularly crashing into Madhaven. Seeing Bri he tries to express the feeling of something not being right in somewhat of a panic, at least for the operator.

"Hey, I know this is going to sound crazy but I've been in two places at once and just got back. Humor me. But something in the other place messed with my mind or is still in there. I'm not ok I don't think. You got any tools to check me out? They were aliens unlike anything I've seen or heard about." he says looking in irritation at his armor.

Seeing the anthro-fox in the view screens he says, "What or who is that?" He shakes his head and adds "This ride just don't stop." he says with a chuckle.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 5
NEW Perception: 1d100 = 79% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 32

Victor's shoulders heave inside his suit as he remains crouched n a combat stance for a moment after the fight is over, his bayonet slick with ichor from the undead. He sighs with relief when he sees the rest of the creatures wander off. Relaxing and rising upright he attempts to wipe the blade clean on the nearest bit of cloth or rag he can find before sheathing the bayonet as well as letting the left forearm blade slide back into concealment. Next he turns to Mink, "You ok?", he asks over the radio as he reloads his TX-6.

Seeing the red fox, dog-boy looking thing he suddenly snaps the revolver up, aiming at the newest intruder. "Ecks, we got another visitor!", he snaps over the radio.
Last edited by Victor Singer on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Perception 65%/1d100 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 61
Back Flip 90%/1d100 = 44 (for effect)

In her stealth power armor, wielding a scythe, and draped in a dark cloak, Mink looks every bit like the reaper come to claim the energies animating these undead things. Sounds rebound across the battlefield" **Slice**, her scythe cuts another down. **Boom**, the incoming fire from Bri keeps things even, with the **Whine** of servos signaling when Victor springs in to join her. Even in the power assisted suit, with its constant comfortable temperature, with the moisture wicking fabric she wears and the occasional cool air her power armor blows on her, Mink is sweating like a pig, covered head to toe in her armor from exertion. It's not a side of being a power armor pilot most like to speak of, but heavy exertion, like that of a hard melee fight, takes its toll on the body. Each impact is lessened, but still felt. And even if there are a few inches of mega ceramics, mega-glass, and mega-metals between you and the enemy, it still gets the heart pumping and the natural fear response helps keep one alive.

As the enemy falls, and she jets about to ensure all enemies are dead or destroyed, she comes to a rest near the necromancer, rummages for anything of note, and then sets her plasma grenade among the body and jets away before it blows. She comes to rest as Victor is finishing with his last enemy. As he asks if she is okay, she nods. "Good to go, a bit winded, but good to go," comes her answer over the radio.

At Victor's response, Mink launches herself in an acrobatic flip that lands her with a flourish that brings up her left arm, with its weapon system, as she plants the scythe on the ground. To the newcomer she says, "State your business, quickly. We've had a really bad day and need to move." Her voice is calm and collected over the loudspeaker, and she speaks no louder than she must.
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 am

((rolls carried))

"Ecks, we got another visitor!"


"Keep an eye out for possible ambush. Drake, can you see what it wants?" Ecks says over the radio. He wants to go down himself, but this might be a good opportunity to ask Bri without making everyone worry that he's going to turn on them.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Fucking.

Madhaven.

Fucking.

Bullshit.

How many times was this going to happen? Didn't the Universe have anything different to piss him off with? Marcus was getting ever increasingly done with this Psychic Headache bullshit, to the point where he didn't even bloody need a splitting headache to be pissed the fuck off. Oh, the headache helped, to be damn sure, but even without it he was not exactly a happy fucking camper. His vision came back slowly, swimming before his eyes as he forced them open, blinking away the worst of the haze that had opted to cover his sight. He glanced around somewhat groggily as he staggered to his feet - forgetting to undo the harness at first, meaning that he lurched up against the chair before his fumbling managed to rip him free from it - to get his bearings. There were a couple of people up - apparently they hadn't suffered from being knocked the fuck out, the lucky bastards - but the majority of the people around him seemed to have suffered a similar fate to him which - whilst not exactly sunshine and rainbows - served to at least make him feel somewhat better about being incapacitated. And from the look of all the corpses and blast holes in the area around them...well, he'd missed a hell of a fight. Fuck. If they hadn't had anybody awake...he growled softly to himself, hoisting his rifle off of his shoulder and steadying himself.

"Fuckin...Madhaven..." he grumbled to himself as she shook himself off. And these assholes wanted to go further in? How many times did they have to be knocked out on their asses to get the fuckin' message that proceeding any further was just not a good fuckin' idea? You know what the definition of insanity was, right? Heading into Madhaven despite being knocked the fuck out! No, he knew that wasn't it, but it bloody well should be! He shook his head more firmly, growling to himself as he moved towards the open doors of the assholes vehicle, staring out at the hellscape they wanted to explore...and then saw it. A shape on the nearby rise, a humanoid and what appeared to be a vehicle, staring straight at them. He frowned a little, raising his rifle...just in case. He'd had enough fuckin' surprises, and given where they were and how much the Universe liked to shit on him, the overwhelming likelihood was that whatever it was wasn't friendly. He was itching to shoot it right at that moment, but the fact that he didn't know what it was - and provoking an unknown was stupid - and he wasn't certain it was within range stopped him. For now. "The fucking fuck is that?" He grumbled darkly. "'Cause we fuckin' needed more trouble, of course. Fuckin' Madhaven..." The sooner he got out of that fucking place, the better, he swore to fuckin' God.

OOC Comments
Perception (21%): 1d100 = 16
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 15

1d20 = 6
Last edited by Marcus Dulaclen on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:49 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Keep an eye out for possible ambush. Drake, can you see what it wants?" Ecks says over the radio. He wants to go down himself, but this might be a good opportunity to ask Bri without making everyone worry that he's going to turn on them.


"Roger that. And Ecks, the Sled came down hard, you might need to check and make sure it is still in flying condition. Mick was knocked out by the last brain storm while we were about fifty get up.", Victor replies. He glances about then ignites his jetpack and vaults onto the roof of one of the still standing ruins directly to the North about 125 feet away. He begins scanning the North-East are, looking to see if this newcomer has any friends following behind. He runs radar as well as uses the suits multiple built-in cameras to survey his chosen sector. While adjusting the suits systems Victor radios Mick and Marcus in the Sled, "You two ok over there? Sorry, but I didn't have time to check on either of you when we first crashed, had a bunch of bone-ghoul-gross things to take care of. Mick, run a check and let Ecks know if the Sled still flies will ya'?".


{Skill Rolls}
Pilot: Jetpack 64%; 1d100 = 67 FAIL
Read Sensors 60%; 1d100 = 57 PASS
Surveillance Systems 65%; 1d100 = 89 FAIL
Victor Singer
OOC Comments
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:05 am

Perception: 1d100 = 84/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 97
Conditions: None.

Drake picks himself off the ground, struggling slightly to get his leg out from under his motorcycle. Christ this is getting old. Drake thinks as he then proceeds to pick his motorcycle off the ground from where it spilled. "Everyone okay? Brianna you alright?" Drake asks as he takes a look around. Something happened. Drake thinks as the radio reports begin pouring in.

Ecks wrote:"Keep an eye out for possible ambush. Drake, can you see what it wants?"


Drake looks around and finally notices that there is a new comer. Drake slowly wheels his bike towards her and pulls up at a cautious speed coming to a stop when within talking distance. "Afternoon, can I help you? My name is Drake and I am with double A protection services out of MercTown," Drake says trying to sound as polite as can be given the circumstances, going so far as to pull off his helmet to show his face.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 5, 1d100 = 13

1d10 = 4

Lore: Psychics and Psionics 1d100 = 66 (30%)

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 84-6=78/170 (x10)

Brianna is very relieved when Ecks wakes up and seems to be OK, save for the headache he mentions having. ”I can help with that.” Brianna offers. If Ecks agrees, Brianna uses healing touch on him, feeling that it's her fault he had the headache since the mind storm had caused him to hit his head and knocked him out cold. (healing touch – 6 isp, 2d6 = 7 sdc restored)

A puzzled from comes over her face when Ecks tells her he's been in two places at once. ”What do you mean you were in two places? Where did you go?” She is especially alarmed when Ecks says he thinks something messed with his mind. ”What messed with your mind? Aliens? What kind of aliens?” She thinks about his question and admits, ”I don't know if I can do anything like that. I could try scanning your mind with my telepathic abilities? Maybe I'd pick something.” Brianna analyzes her abilities, trying to determine if any of them could help Ecks with his concern.

"Everyone okay? Brianna you alright?" Drake asks as he takes a look around.


Brianna hesitates for a minute before admitting to Drake, ”I've felt better.” She raises an eyebrow at the news that they have a newcomer on the scene. 'Who the hell is that?' Brianna wonders to herself.
Last edited by Brianna Clarke on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 am

((rolls carried))

Feeling some relief via Brianna's healing, he thanks her. "I hate to whine about a headache in a place like this, but thanks. It helps."

To the matter of being in two places at once, I remember walking through a door. After that I can remember being both here and elsewhere. A different planet even. Giant beings enlisted myself and others. A couple people were from here in Merctown I believe. One woman had been with the Spooks." he says with a sort of nervous laugh that doesn't assuage the feeling of insanity. "I know this sounds crazy, but it's not. It was some type of magic I think that pulled me there. Anyhow, some council asked us to fight these other aliens in a huge ship. Huge like moon size. These other aliens were part robot or used robots. It was hard to really tell. They called them Mechanoids. Demons had been working with them to bring them to Earth. The beings enlisted us to stop them. We did, but before leaving myself and another were merged with an alien computer. They attacked out minds. For a bit all I could think of was murder. A hatred unlike anything I knew urged me to kill everything on two feet. That's the short of it. I could explain more sometime, but seems like we've got enough on our plate now."

He says all this with a certain amount of vulnerability and sincerity which is uncommon for him. It's clear he's not entirely sure if he's alright. "If you can scan me or whatever, I'd be appreciative. I don't want to tell everyone as it might cause more issues right now than help, but if I do go insane you might be able to offer insight to the others in case they have to rough me up." he says with a more normal chuckle.

"Roger that. And Ecks, the Sled came down hard, you might need to check and make sure it is still in flying condition. Mick was knocked out by the last brain storm while we were about fifty get up."


"Ok, I'll check over it. I'm heading that way shortly. How is Mick? Mick, you there?" Ecks cringes as the thought of another downed vehicle drains him. Madhaven is proving to be a tough opponent.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0810 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK THEY WOULD SAY THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING ALL ALONG, ALL ALONG (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Rose!)

Wait, no one has been attacked in like two minutes! OMG! Like what's going on!

But good thinks can't last. But when they last when they shouldn't, what does that mean? What does it mean!?

Ecks has double vision, wants to kill everyone. Maybe he'll start in a few minutes?

Cleaning and reloading, mundane tasks might make Victor feel more secure. Seeing the newcomer does not. All he wants at this point, is "what's next?". Does anyone know?

Every bit as amped up and covered in whatever gore provided by the undead as her fellow power armored team member, Mink still manages to showboat a little. Her "weapon systems" coming to bear on the newcomer, but then she tries to be polite?

Anger. Maybe that's the best reaction for these circumstances. That might also be the reaction one necessarily has after a few days in Madhaven. With the additional pressure of additional insanity, Marcus is almost guaranteed to be super pissed off. Super pissed off might be an understatement. Could he feel anything else?

The psychic blast has been one of Drake's favorite things for a while now. Following the lead of Mink and Marcus, he approaches the newcomer as well. His polite approach might work better, maybe?

From her perch, Bri has great view of the crazy going on below. It's a calm crazy at the moment. Possibly the most imminent crazy is with her in the giant robot. Her psychic healing has the usual effect, and Ecks feels a little better, even if he had no actual physical illness. Unfortunately she has no idea of a condition that might describe his nightmare world. He's been stable for the last few seconds, but for how much longer?

The few others in AAPS groan. Speakman's groan is kind of high pitched and whiney. Sel's is deep and raspy. Mick's groan is like gravel. His huge hand gives a lazy thumbs up out the window of the Sled. Only in this moment of calm does anyone think, "where is Shane?"

As far as the anthrothing, why the hell is it just standing there? Waiting for something?

...

For what though?

...
...
...

So many questions!!!
...
...
...
Then there's a sudden flash and two very imposing figures and one very frightening but familiar one:
This Guy
Image

And This Guy
Image

Aaaaaannnnnnddddd this friendly guy
Image


The metal morph from the bridge is waving, his grotesque mug may be smiling as he says, "Oh hai!"

What are you doing?

Bouncing Souls (not from NY, but NJ)--Pizza Song
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 am

Percetion: 1d100 = 11/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 61

Trust: 1d100 = 26/40%

The flash is almost a welcome sign of continued combat. His body almost had the chance to relax, which would have been bad. If he gets the chance to rest he may end up passing out all together. "As long as I don't stop moving I should be able to keep going he thinks humorously to himself. "Look Bri, more visitors. I suppose I should go say... oh hey! It's one of the those metal guys!" Ecks says as if he just saw his next door neighbor.

Snapping his helmet on, he climbs down Morning Glory and approaches the newcomers, demonstrating an almost naive confidence. For Ecks it is closer to pulling a bandage off. If we've gotta get it on, let's do it now. Ecks nods to Drake, Mink, Victor and the anthro fox as he joins the welcome committee. Approaching, some of his bravado shakes off as their fierce countenances crispen. He addresses the metal man.

IF he recognizes him he says "Hey, good to see you again. What's up?"

If he doesn't recognize him, he says "Hello. We are Double A Professional Services. A freelance outfit from Merctown. I'm guessing you want to have a word?"
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 9/31% (46% if dealing with magic, machines, or their combinations)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 49/1d20 = 11

The last thing that Sel remembered was driving Staci down the road. The first thing that she experiences when she comes to is blinding, throbbing pain in her head. For a moment she thinks she's going crazy as she hears voices in her head again. Then she realizes that not only does she recognize the voices, but they are coming from her radio ear piece. Sel stiffly pushes herself upright in the pilot's chair and she sees the remains of a major skirmish, with a still smoking crater some feet away from Staci.

Victor Singer wrote:"Roger that. And Ecks, the Sled came down hard, you might need to check and make sure it is still in flying condition. Mick was knocked out by the last brain storm while we were about fifty get up.", Victor replies.


Sel looks ahead and see the Sled on the ground, Mick's hand out the window with his thumb turned up, apparently giving everyone a sign that he's alright. By why do it that way? Why not use the radio? She was about to pull Staci around Speakman's Cargonaut in front of her when three figures show up near a fourth that she's just now noticing. Pulling up in between the new comers and Ecks in Morning Glory might be ill advised, so instead she decides to walk over to the Sled. Stepping outside of Staci, Sel sees for the first time the massacre of undead that had happened out here next to her. She looks up and sees that some of them gouged out the metal of Staci's side. Damn, I'll have to see if I can fix that later.... With her sword across her back, and rifle carried in her hands, and her Vehicle Diagnostic Computer in her backpack, she keys the radio set to the team's secure channel. "Hey Boss, I'll go check on the Sled for you while you talk with our visitors."

Advancing cautiously around Morning Glory's left side, she approaches the Sled from it's left side, unless the doors on the left side prove to be blocked or jammed, in which case she'll climb in through the other side. Once inside, she'll first inspect Mick out, to the best of her abilities. If Mick is moving and responsive, she will ask him "Are you hurt, Mick?" If he is however unresponsive, she will pull her pocket mirror out of her side pouch and hold it next to Mick's nose to see if it fogs up, indicating that he's still alive (presumably) because he's still breathing. If Mick seems to be in any immediate danger of dying, she will call out on the radio "Hey Bri,
I need you in the Sled, Mick's been hurt pretty bad!"
Otherwise she will connect her Vehicle Diagnostic Computer to the Sled to see just how badly (if at all) it was damaged. (Not sure if a skill roll is need for this)
Selenidaria

OOC Comments
Selenidaria
HP: 19/19
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 90/90
ISP: 27/27

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Millenium Tree Leaf Armor MDC: 60/60

MP-10 MageFire Bolt Rifle 5d6+3 MD/1d6x10+ 6 Ammo: 17/18
Recharge: 40 PPE/80 ISP

Crawler Half-Track - Selenidaria's Techno-wizardry Crawler Initiative - STCI (a.k.a. Staci)
M.D.C. by Location
*Front Tires (2) - 50 each
*Side Tracks (2) - 110 each
Windshield (front) - 25
Side Windows (4) - 15 each
Cargo Bay Portals (8, Sides) - 10 each
*Main Gun - (1: Cab) - 50
*Mini-Missile Launcher (1: Cab) - 75
Sensor Cluster/Communications Array - 60
Bay Door/Ramp (Rear; Large) - 130
Headlights (4) - 8 each
Main Body - 355/440
* A single asterisk means the location is a small and difficult target to hit. Thus, it can only be hit when a character makes a called shot and even then the attacker is - 4 to strike.
** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will destroy the vehicle entirely.


Chipwell CAI-50 Challenger Light Combat Armor - Chippy
Model Type: CAI-50
Class: Light Infantry Armor Military Exo-Skeleton
Crew: One
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms (2): 20 each
Legs (2): 50 each.
*Head: 50
**Main Body: 120
User avatar
Selenidaria
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 am

((rolls carried))

Lore: Demon/Monsters 1d100 = 12/78% Success
Lore: Madhaven 1d100 = 71/50% FAIL

Ecks hears Sel's offer to check the Sled out. He keeps forgetting that there is another decent wrench in the company now. "Sounds good Sel. Keep me informed. Marcus, we've met metal guys before. Don't fire on anything ...yet." he radios back over his helmet's built in interface. As he walks towards the newcomers he pulls up his computer and references the reference library on Madhaven.

He looks at the new arrivals and wonders what they are. They look completely out of place here. Instead of a twisted nightmare, they look more like i should be running into them in a story book... or the Magic Zone. he says, thinking back to their encounter with Mystic Knights as they left Merctown.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

PreviousNext

Return to AA Professional Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests