NEW YORK DOLLS

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 78

1d10 = 3

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78-4=74/170 (x10)

He says all this with a certain amount of vulnerability and sincerity which is uncommon for him. It's clear he's not entirely sure if he's alright. "If you can scan me or whatever, I'd be appreciative. I don't want to tell everyone as it might cause more issues right now than help, but if I do go insane you might be able to offer insight to the others in case they have to rough me up." he says with a more normal chuckle.


Brianna listens to Ecks' story with wide eyes. ”Wow, that's...” she trails off, not wanting to say the word crazy as she didn't want Ecks to think she believed he was crazy or making things up. ”I'm not sure how to describe it. I'd definitely want to hear more about it if you're willing to talk about it when there's time.” When Ecks agrees to her scanning his mind, Brianna admits, ”I don't know if this will work, but I can't think of anything else to try.” Brianna will try to scan Ecks surface thoughts to see if she senses anything unusual. (telepathy, 4 isp) before he heads out to check on Mick and greet the newcomers.

If Mick seems to be in any immediate danger of dying, she will call out on the radio "Hey Bri, I need you in the Sled, Mick's been hurt pretty bad!"


If this call comes through the radio from Sel, Brianna will follow Ecks out of the Morning Glory and quickly heads to the Sled to see how Mick is doing. If he's conscious, she'll ask him ”How are you feeling? Are you hurt?”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 am

Perception: 1d100 = 97/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 1; 1d100 = 24
Conditions: None.

Drake looks at the newest arrivals, while awaiting a response from the anthropomorphic fox. Shaking his head slightly, Drake shifts his position to take in the others. "Well Hello I suppose. I've had a rather eventful day, so if you would kindly either get started on the fighting or introduce yourselves that would be swell." Drake says before he returns the Metal Morph's wave. "Friends of yours?" Drake asks loudly enough for the creature to hear. From Drakes posture one can see he's attempting to keep hostilities to a minimum.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0813 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Rose!)

For all intents and purposes the fox thing is catatonic. Madhaven has that effect on people, especially psychics who aren't prepared for the tortured and lingering horrific memories that permeate the entire area. It was not a hoped for outcome, but not wholly unexpected.

When Ecks approaches it is the metal guy that responds, "Yous guys like teh trouble, ha. Yous remember me? I'm Marv, we'd met earlia. Teese fellas are here ta help ya, see? Take ya too da Garden. Then yous all kin talk bout the Lady." The wolfen (it's obvious that he's no dog boy) sort of grins, but the helmeted knight is impassive and impossible to read. Ecks is sure the Magic Zone is indeed where these guys should be from, but one bit of obscure mythology regarding the Mystic Knights mentions a splinter group that is dedicated to everything the Mystic Knights are against. It's not a very popular myth. The Madhaven material he has says nothing about Mystic Knights or any other group of outsiders in the area.

Sel reaches the Sled without incident. The right-side door opens with a little effort. When she looks in, she sees Mick tangled it some cables. It's quite comical. His giant, lanky arms are doing him a disservice in the cramped cockpit. He struggles with the mess of harness, comm cords, breathing gear, and other random bits that seem to have appeared just for the purpose of causing problems. Verifying that Mick is probably embarrassed but unharmed, Sel turns towards the vehicle itself. It's damaged. But it will still fly. The weapon pylons are damaged. Oee NG-202 won't fire. Sel needs to climb out and see exactly what's busted exactly. There's some damage to the front armor and hover jets, but nothing that affects performance.

Bri's scan of Ecks is...inconclusive. She sees his normal Ecks-like surface thoughts, but there is indeed something subtly different about it all. She couldn't give it a name or really be 100% sure it's there, but the gentle scan leaves her feeling like she needs a shower.

It actually takes both Bri and Sel to get Mick untangled. He can't really move and his size and bulk make it hard for him to wiggle free. When they're done and he's free, the left pilot station needs some help to function again. Not only is the harness cut, but so are the comm and life support connections. No electrical wires or bundles were harmed, and the hydraulic lines are still functional even if stretched a little bit out of spec.

The two unidentified persons seem to have been waiting for a cue of some kind. And that appears to be recognition from Ecks, and maybe from Drake too.

Dogs' lips aren't really made for smiling, so when the wolfen's scarred face breaks into a grin, it's more disconcerting than reassuring. The other "knight" steps forward putting an armored hand on the canid's shoulder. That seems to stall the big warrior for a moment. With a calm and even tempered voice, the armor clad figure speaks, "Welcome to Madhaven. I am Sir Emberly, a Gateway Knight of the Order of the Rose. We know why you are here. We can help. And we know the stakes are higher than you could possibly imagine." When she (probably, judging by her voice, the armor conceals any indication of individual identity) takes her hand of the wolfen's shoulder, he laughs. It's not a deep gravely laugh like his bulk would lead you to believe, instead, it's somewhat high pitched with a hint of a whine. He must have some coyle in his family tree. "Em, always so serious," he says to the other knight. Then to Ecks and Drake, with a slight bow, "I'm Sir Numantinus. I'm just a humble Knight of the Order of the White Rose. We can all help each other. We'll lead you back to the Garden and we can talk in peace."

Marv nods awkwardly, "Teh ga-aden is rea-al noice. Rea-al noice, knowwattaImean?"

From her perch Mink observes and listens and doesn't react immediately. Quietly over the radio she confirms a few things for the team, "The Order of the White Rose is real, but no one has heard of them in Madhaven. They are anti-Mystic Knights. That's a wolfen."

Sir Emberly gives both Marv and the wolfen a tired shake of her head. "We will have to guide you on foot, the vehicles are too large to teleport to the Garden. However, I could guide the hover craft in if you wish to get some of your people there sooner. While alacrity is necessary, we do not need to uselessly hurry. The choice is yours. Shall we go?"


What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    Sled: -5 ea Hover Jet, -5 Main Body, 1 weapon pylon disabled (field repair possible)



King Louis--I Wanna Be Like You
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:10 am

Perception: 1d100 = 57/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 70

Radio basic: 1d100 = 33/103%

Ecks is genuinely happy to see Marv. "Yes, I do remember you. And It's a relief for it to be you. What can I say, we are gluttons for punishment. What's this Garden?" he asks. As the Wolfen and armor clad knight introduce themselves he replies, "Thanks for the welcome. So you know our business here? You mention a Garden? Care to tell us more?" Ecks adds with a helmeted glance to Drake. "I'm all for a safe place to talk but this place does make ya a bit edgy." Assuming they give some general reassurances of safety, Ecks nods in agreement.

"I suppose we might as well all stick together with what this place has been belting out. Looks like we might need some repairs anyhow."

On the radio Ecks addresses the team. "How's the Sled lookin'? These folk are offering a safe place to talk. Might give us time to do additional repairs. They're with Marv, our friend from earlier. Unless someone has an objection, I say we take them up on their offer."

Assuming everyone agrees he says,

"Alight everyone, saddle up. Knights, we'll follow you there. The giant robot may not look like it, but it's speedy enough if needs be." he says, moving to join Bri in Morning Glory.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:51 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 70/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 91/1d20 = 3

"Looks like the only thing about Mick that is damaged is his pride. As for the Sled, the hover jets and front armor got dinged up, but are serviceable. But when it landed, it damaged the NG-202 weapon pylon. I should be able to repair it now, but if there's a safer place to do it, then we should probably do that. The hydraulic lines in the pilot's compartment are a bit stretched out from getting wrapped around Mick, but the life support lines and comm lines got in a rat's nest around him and had to be cut in order to get him out. I'm going go go ahead and at least put those back together." Sel told Ecks over the radio. She pulled out her multi-tool went to work splicing the wiring back together in the cockpit. Unfortunately when they cut the wiring to get Mick out, they also pulled some wires out of the cannon plugs that go through the bulkhead to the radio receiver/transmitter, meaning it will take having to pull the hundred plus or so wires just to check to see if they were pulled loose from their pins. (Electrical Engineer 1d100 = 95/62% Fail!) If Ecks tells her that he wants to NG-202 working again before they move, she will fix that as well, after going back to Staci to get her full tool set. (Weapon Engineer 1d100 = 82/52% Fail!)

"Hey Bri, thanks for your help getting Mick out of there. If not for you, I probably would have had to cut more wires to get him out." Sel says to Bri. After working in silence for a few minutes, Sel speaks up again, saying "What's this place like for you? When we first stepped outside of that church this morning, to call it overwhelming would be an understatement. The closest thing that I have to compare it to is being similar to your Brain Bombs, or whatever they're called, but weaker and a much longer duration, as decoding a radio burst transmission. Hey, that makes me wonder now if what's happening to you isn't like some sort of creature or entity communicating through bursts of psychic energy, and the only reason we haven't been able to understand is we just haven't been able to decode what's being transmitted." Sel stops for a moment and speaks directly to Bri. "Hey, even if you can't find the answers you seek here, or they're not the ones you were hoping for, but I will help you in any way, shape, or form I can. That much I can promise."
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:22 pm

((rolls carried))

"Looks like the only thing about Mick that is damaged is his pride. As for the Sled, the hover jets and front armor got dinged up, but are serviceable. But when it landed, it damaged the NG-202 weapon pylon. I should be able to repair it now, but if there's a safer place to do it, then we should probably do that. The hydraulic lines in the pilot's compartment are a bit stretched out from getting wrapped around Mick, but the life support lines and comm lines got in a rat's nest around him and had to be cut in order to get him out. I'm going go go ahead and at least put those back together."


Ecks drops his head as the news of damaged weapons pylons reaches him. "Good grief, those poor pylons. They seem to take a lot of abuse. Well I think we can postpone until we get to this safe spot. We've got Vic and the new guy as door gunners as well as everyone else to cover for the meantime." he radios back.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:56 pm

(Rolls Carried Over)

This was weird. Whilst he wasn't complaining about the stretch of perhaps a few minutes without another bloody psychic storm - seriously, the sooner they fucking got out of Madhaven, the fucking better - but it seemed that, true to its name, they couldn't go ten bloody seconds without something fucking mental happening. Forget the strange furry creature on the ridge - that was weird enough, but at least she didn't seem to be frothing at the mouth and waving a gun at them just yet - what he was most concerned with was the appearance of three...fairly horrific and not exactly friendly-looking creatures nearby. Almost immediately, he'd spun on his heel and aimed his weaponry at them, but held his fire. They weren't making any real aggressive movements as of yet, and despite what you might think...he was not about to pick a fight when he didn't have to. Especially not against a trio who seemed utterly unconcerned with what was going on in regards to those blasted fucking Psychic Storms.

He glanced at the others around them, knitting his brows together beneath his helmet. Were they buying this? He wasn't entirely certain, but...he had no intention of just taking their word for it. He opened the radio. "Do y' know these assholes?" He asked over the frequency, "I don' fuckin' know abou' y' lot, but I ain't abou' t' just trust any ol' asshole who appears in fuckin' Madhaven of all places." Hell no. He'd already seen what Madhaven did to people, and he was not going to be tricked into walking into a den of madmen with a Wolfen and a metal knight with who knew what weaponry at their backs, ready to stab 'em. No way in hell. He'd agreed to come into Madhaven, but this? This had not been fucking mentioned at the time.
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 am

((Rolls carried))

"Do y' know these assholes?" He asked over the frequency, "I don' fuckin' know abou' y' lot, but I ain't abou' t' just trust any ol' asshole who appears in fuckin' Madhaven of all places."


"Well we know the metal guy. Between undead, giant creatures and blood thirsty robots, this as close to a warm welcome as we're likely to get." Ecks replies, parts of his else-world experience bleeding into his now.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 47

1d10 = 9

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78/170 (x10)


"Hey Bri, thanks for your help getting Mick out of there. If not for you, I probably would have had to cut more wires to get him out."]/b] Sel says to Bri. After working in silence for a few minutes, Sel speaks up again, saying [b]"What's this place like for you? When we first stepped outside of that church this morning, to call it overwhelming would be an understatement. The closest thing that I have to compare it to is being similar to your Brain Bombs, or whatever they're called, but weaker and a much longer duration, as decoding a radio burst transmission. Hey, that makes me wonder now if what's happening to you isn't like some sort of creature or entity communicating through bursts of psychic energy, and the only reason we haven't been able to understand is we just haven't been able to decode what's being transmitted." Sel stops for a moment and speaks directly to Bri. "Hey, even if you can't find the answers you seek here, or they're not the ones you were hoping for, but I will help you in any way, shape, or form I can. That much I can promise."


Brianna nods at Sel. ”No problem. I'm glad I could help.” When Sel asks what Madhaven is like for Brianna, it's clear Brianna is trying to figure out how to describe it. ”It's... well, it's no Disneyland.” A small smirk appears when Brianna realizes Sel probably wouldn't understand the reference. The best she can come up with is, ”It's... loud and chaotic. Even with the mind block, it's still there, just muted.” The smirk widens slightly as she adds, ”I always preferred mind storm to brain bomb.” When Sel theorizes what the mind storms are, she nods. ”That makes sense, given the visions that I've seen when the mind storms happen. The biggest questions are who are sending these visions/mind storms and why they're doing it. Also, could they be less of an asshole about it? These mind storms are really painful and I don't know how much more of it I can take.” Brianna looks over at Sel with a small but genuine smile. ”Thanks, Sel. I really appreciate that.” Since Mick doesn't seem to be suffering from any injuries other than a bruised ego, Brianna heads back to Morning Glory so they can head out.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 pm

[Rolls carried over]

Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna nods at Sel. ”No problem. I'm glad I could help.” When Sel asks what Madhaven is like for Brianna, it's clear Brianna is trying to figure out how to describe it. ”It's... well, it's no Disneyland.” A small smirk appears when Brianna realizes Sel probably wouldn't understand the reference. The best she can come up with is, ”It's... loud and chaotic. Even with the mind block, it's still there, just muted.” The smirk widens slightly as she adds, ”I always preferred mind storm to brain bomb.” When Sel theorizes what the mind storms are, she nods. ”That makes sense, given the visions that I've seen when the mind storms happen. The biggest questions are who are sending these visions/mind storms and why they're doing it. Also, could they be less of an asshole about it? These mind storms are really painful and I don't know how much more of it I can take.” Brianna looks over at Sel with a small but genuine smile. ”Thanks, Sel. I really appreciate that.” Since Mick doesn't seem to be suffering from any injuries other than a bruised ego, Brianna heads back to Morning Glory so they can head out.


Sel ponders on this for a moment before saying to Bri "Mind Storms, huh? I'll have to try and remember that. Maybe they are some ancient alien intelligence or god who have no concept of words and the only way they know how to communicate is telepathically, but to just touch upon their mind is equal parts painful and maddening?"
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 pm

(rolls held over)

Brianna pauses on her way back to MG and looks back at Sel, "Possibly." A humourless smile appears now "Who the hell knows? I do wish they'd find a less painful method way to communicate though." Brianna then heads to the Morning Glory.
Last edited by Brianna Clarke on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 65

Victor continues to stand guard, scanning the surrounding terrain for anymore hostiles...or visitors as the case may be. He directs the suits audio pick-ups towards the conversation with the knights and such so he has an advanced idea of what's going on.


{Skill Rolls}
Surveillance Systems 65% / 1d100 = 41% = PASS
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0820 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

GIMME GIMME SHOCK TREATMENT GIMME GIMME SHOCK TREATMENT (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Rose!)

Marv speaks up first to answer Ecks' questions, "Teh Gaa-den is wheyah teh old hooman types live. Safe fo tehm der."

The wolfen tries to add more specific detail, "The Garden is a refuge for some of us in Madhaven. Knights and others of the Order live there and tend it." Sir Emberly put in her two cents, "We live there because it is safe, and it is secure from outside eyes. Once you're there, we can show you more, but we dare not reveal our secrets if you are not going to at least join us for the moment."

While Ecks is negotiating Sel is getting very frustrated indeed. She is completely unable to fix the wiring, leaving the left seat unusable in the Sled. Thankfully the right hand seat still has functional controls. She has no better luck with the weapon pylon. It just refuses all her attempts to fix the damn thing. After the first couple of minutes at both repairs, Sel was so mad that she couldn't think straight to do anything more than hit things with her wrench.

Marcus was now familiar with the mind storms, and maybe he noticed that there hadn't been one in minutes. Small blessings? The concept from some ancient lore about telling good from evil, "look fairer but feel fouler" seems to apply in this situation. As much as shit as been ultra crazy here, these monstrous looking "knights" seem to project honesty and a wholesome quality he's not felt in this hell pit before. Except maybe the rough and ready good ol' boy nature of these AAPS bozos.

After helping Sel extract Mick from his mess, Bri heads back to Morning Glory. Her head is remarkably clear at the moment, the only dullness is coming from the perpetual mind block she is sustaining. She can actually take a some much needed breathes. The air isn't fresh, but it's not stale robot air either.

Mick grumbles a thank you to the two women before settling into the functioning pilot seat. It's clear from his expression that he is really ready to shoot something.

Victor is alert. Besides just listening to the conversation, his audio pickups hear everything going on nearby. There is a constant noise, not just the psychic babble in his head, but he hears rubble falling, skittering of claws, chitters and squeaks, the odd pained moan, and many more sounds he lacks the vocabulary to describe. And this very moment though, nothing seems interested in the group here.

When Ecks wraps up the brief negotiation, everyone finds their place in the marching order and heads out. Sir Emberly and Marv hitch a ride on the Sled. Victor and Marcus are on the door guns. Ecks joins Bri in Morning Glory. Sel and Speakman fire up their mammoth trucks and start to lumber down the broken streets. Mink and Drake flank the heavier, slower vehicles. The large wolfen walks, leading the way, and sets a quick pace through the rough terrain. He moves fast, and could probably move faster, but he stays at a speed that the slow trucks can manage.

What are you doing?

GM NOTE: Post for the ninety minutes or so it takes to get to the Garden. We'll be shifting gears a little bit when you get there!!!!!!


Ramones--Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 am

Perception: 1d100 = 71% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d100 = 71


As the others work on getting the convoy ready to move out, Victor works on getting the NE-200 un-jammed and reloaded.

When the knight and Marv climb aboard Victor offers each in turn a hand up into the aircraft then watches to make sure they are strapped in...not wanting to take any chances since the Sled could very likely drop out of the sky again. Turning to Sir Emberly he tries to make some small talk with the strangers, opening with, "Can't say I've ever met a plain knight before...just cyber-knights. Er, what's the difference if you don't mind me asking?".

As the Sled makes it's way across the sky, Victor can't seem to keep his eyes off of every shadowy window, doorway, or crevice. He keeps expecting to see some new, weird, undead thing to assault the group. 'I really need to look into tactics on fighting things like those bone creatures, the only thing I could hurt them with was my bayonet!', he makes note to himself. Not wanting to miss anything, he sets one of the HUD screens to thermal imaging just in case. Viewing Marcus on one of the rear view cams through his HUD Victor attempts to make conversation...or at least check on the angry guy, "Marcus, how you holding up over there?", he asks over the intercom. Victor also tries to keep an eye on Mick, since the big guy took just as hard a landing as Marcus...and he is the pilot after-all, "Mick, you doing ok up there?".


{Skill Rolls}
Weapon Systems 85% / 1d100 = 70% = PASS
Read Sensory Equipment 65% / 1d100 = 50% = PASS

{OOC} To avoid confusion I am using this color to denote the Sleds internal com, which can only be heard by those on board the Sled itself...or should be only heard by them. <shrug>
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:23 am

“Eh, Vic, it’s good thing I’m amberdextrous [sic], so we’re good. Just keep the baggage strapped in tight. I’m gonna fly low just in case...well you know,” Mick says to Victor as they get moving. His laconic voice shows no sign of hesitation or fear until that last bit. There is a bit of a quaver in his tone.

Sir Emberly is quiet. When Victor asks about the knights she doesn’t answer immediately. But Marv does. He says,”Tey’s from teh o’side like yous, but tey bi’n in teh Ga’aden fu-eva, you knows. Gets along wit most of us people. Most. Tey know lots ‘bout the Lady!”

Even though she’s not talking, Victor knows that Sir Emberly is glaring at him through her helmet. Maybe it’s the scary demon mask that makes it feel like a glare. It is normal to look at the person speaking.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:15 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Maniacal Laugh wrote:“Eh, Vic, it’s good thing I’m amberdextrous [sic], so we’re good. Just keep the baggage strapped in tight. I’m gonna fly low just in case...well you know,” Mick says to Victor as they get moving. His laconic voice shows no sign of hesitation or fear until that last bit. There is a bit of a quaver in his tone.

Sir Emberly is quiet. When Victor asks about the knights she doesn’t answer immediately. But Marv does. He says,”Tey’s from teh o’side like yous, but tey bi’n in teh Ga’aden fu-eva, you knows. Gets along wit most of us people. Most. Tey know lots ‘bout the Lady!”

Even though she’s not talking, Victor knows that Sir Emberly is glaring at him through her helmet. Maybe it’s the scary demon mask that makes it feel like a glare. It is normal to look at the person speaking.



Victor's face behind his faceplate is one of confusion and uncertainty. 'Great...either I startled her into silence by talking about the crash with Mick...oooor this is yet another instance of me not being able to communicate effectively with women!', Victor sighs as he completes this thought, 'That or she thought Mick was calling her baggage....', suddenly occurs to him and he closes his eyes and quietly groans in despair. Instead of dwelling on it, he replies to Marv, "What Garden? And who is the Lady?", he looks from Marv to Sir Emberly, hoping she will respond instead because understanding Marv is not so easy.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:26 pm

“The Garden,” Sir Emberly replies in a surprisingly soft tone, “is our refuge.” She grips the edge of the Sled’s gunwale (for lack of a better term) and stares out the open door. She keeps talking. “This place people call Madhaven,” she says, a hand gesturing outside, and her voice turning harder again, “is home to a vast number of beings. Some find solace in the Garden. Others do not.” She pauses again, her body upright and rigid. She continues, “But the Order, we keep it green and safe. You will understand soon.” Finally she turns to take in Marcus and Victor with her gaze. “We wear the visage of monsters to remind ourselves of the monsters we have been, we might have been or still yet might be.”
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:19 pm

These clowns knew them. Of fucking course they did. Of course they did! Why wouldn't they? In retrospect, he supposed that this was probably the least fucking mental thing to be happening right now, but it didn't make processing it any easier. As much as his trigger finger itched to open fire on these assholes, he reckoned that - apparently - these fuckers weren't outright hostile...and making more enemies in a city that literally wanted to drive them insane or kill them - or both - that was probably a bad idea. He grit his teeth. He didn't have to deal with this fucking lunacy for long, he just had to get to the fucking middle, help these assholes with why they were here, then leave. That was it. And as much as he didn't trust these metal Black Sabbath-looking motherfuckers, he supposed he didn't trust these AAPS assholes either. He didn't trust anybody here, which just served to make his life that much more fucking infuriating. He was already screwed if AAPS decided to fuck him over, so...these assholes couldn't be much worse. And if they were, well, fuck it. The Universe had finally gotten bored of him and decided to kill him. He wasn't sure whether that would be a good thing or not.

He loaded up into what AAPS called a transport, settling down in his seat and buckling his belt, just in case another fucking mindstorm hit them from nowhere. A crackling over the radio, eliciting a glower from Marcus in the direction of Fly-Boy...not that he could see it through the helmet. "Fuckin' fantastic. I'm thinkin' 'a buyin' a summer home here, if y' must know. Fuckin' Madhaven psychic fuckin bullsh-" His Comms crackled off halfway through his curse. He continued to grumble to himself as he stowed his gun and drew his blade, resting it across his knees as he waited, keeping a close eye on the Knights Fuckin' Lyrical. Monsters with philosophy. Two of his least fuckin' favourite things. Fantastic. Well, if they ended up fucking them over, he'd rather have a sword in his hand in such an enclosed space than a gun. He tended to prefer close combat anyway, but against these fuckers, he had no idea if his sword was even going to work. Well...he just fuckin' hoped he didn't have to find out. But he kept an eye on them...just in case.

OOC Comments
Perception (21%): 1d100 = 13
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 32/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 81/1d20 = 6

Selenidaria gets frustrated by the weapon pylon when it proves more difficult to fix than she first guessed it would have been. She stops and steady's her breath before she removes her Challenger's power armor gauntlet and placing her bare hand upon the weapon pylon, psychically linking herself to it. She could feel it's history of having been damage several times before. She could sense that the framework of the pylon had been bent internally, which was preventing her from making the simple repairs from the outside she was trying to attempt. For the next 16 minutes, she memorized the details of the weapon pylon and what was bent where. (-10 ISP, Telemechanics) As she did that, she made marks with a grease pen on the hull of the Sled of the panels that would need to be removed in order for her to fully fix the pylon with simple notations of what was wrong where. After the time was up, she replaced her powered armor gauntlet, gathered her tools and radioed Ecks telling him "Hey boss, due to previous damage to that weapon pylon, I'm going to need a safer space to work on it to get it fixed again. I'm going back to Staci to follow you guys."

She enters the rear of Staci, meticulously replacing her tools where they belong, securing them in their proper spots so that they don't go flying all over the place every time she hits every bump in the road. Sel moves with purpose to the pilot's chair, sits down, and her fingers fly across the controls to bring her to life with intimate familiarity as something nags her in the back of her mind. I still have yet to name this suit of power armor. But I just haven't thought of a good name that fits his personality. His? Is it a he? Why a he? But it just feels right. Like he's a chip off the old block. Like he's... CHIP! That's it! His name is Chippy! Sel is finally happy that she has given a name to her suit of power armor, she throttles up as she follows the convoy of vehicles into the city. (Pilot: Tanks & APC's 1d100 = 49/55% Success!)
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:11 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Maniacal Laugh wrote:“The Garden,” Sir Emberly replies in a surprisingly soft tone, “is our refuge.” She grips the edge of the Sled’s gunwale (for lack of a better term) and stares out the open door. She keeps talking. “This place people call Madhaven,” she says, a hand gesturing outside, and her voice turning harder again, “is home to a vast number of beings. Some find solace in the Garden. Others do not.” She pauses again, her body upright and rigid. She continues, “But the Order, we keep it green and safe. You will understand soon.” Finally she turns to take in Marcus and Victor with her gaze. “We wear the visage of monsters to remind ourselves of the monsters we have been, we might have been or still yet might be.”



Victor listens closely and takes in the details of her helmet when she mentions the visage of monsters bit at the end. After a minute or so he prompts Emberly,"And the Lady he brought up?", Victor indicates Marv as the 'he'. Waiting for her response he continues to study her helmet and considers the design of his own, 'Hmmm, something to think about, rework the exterior of the helmet to make it more...intimidating. Have to do an image search, I've never been the most artistic person.'.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 80

Sensory Equipment 1d100 = 40, 1d100 = 42, 1d100 = 54 (40%)

1d10 = 3

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78/170 (x10)

On her way back to Morning Glory, Brianna allows herself to relax for a moment and breathe in the, well, fresher air than MG's environment provides. She enjoys the fact that her head is clear. Knowing that a mind storm could hit her at any moment does diminish that small piece of enjoyment, though Brianna is determined to enjoy the moment for what it is Realizing that they needed to head out, Brianna heads into the Morning Glory and greets Ecks when he returns. She offers to let Ecks drive if he wants to but, if Ecks insists, will continue driving. Brianna wonders to Ecks, ”I wonder what these gardens are that Marvin referred to. What do you think?”

Regardless if she drives or not, Brianna will keep a close eye on the sensors, watching out for any signs of trouble.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:24 am

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 0829 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

OLD FRIENDS, OLD FRIENDS (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Rose!)
Marcus is keeping an eye on his surroundings so he's the first to notice the weird creature on the hoverbike fall over.

Tiberius hollered in a loud but somewhat high pitched howl. He was holding the other creature. He made a "land" gesture to Mick. The larmac complies just out of curiosity--the howling demon wolfen is pretty interesting--swinging the sled a few degrees to bring the Victor's door in front of the wolfen.

"This Rose critter passed out," Sir Tiberius says passing the unconscious creature up to his fellow knight.

"Thank you Tiberius," Sir Emberly says hauling Rose into the Sled. Another guest!

The wolfen smiles at the group and says, "I guess I have to take the hover bike then."

"Oh, yeeah, teh Lady," Marv starts to reply to Victor...

Sel learns a lot about the Sled with her psychic investigation. By extension, she also learns a lot about how Ecks thinks. She understands his workmanship, the why behind how he puts things together, basically the Sled is a blueprint for Ecks. He created this vehicle from scratch so as she psychically understands every aspect of the Sled, all those facets of the builder are revealed.

With all that in her head, Sel settles into Stacey's driver's seat and just starts to get the big truck rolling...

Ecks doesn't respond immediately to Brianna as she makes her way back to Morning Glory. Maybe for the first time she has a twinge of warning. She sees Sel react to the information from the Sled. She looks around wondering what the twinge of warning could be. She sees the creature fall over. She sees the Sled start to land. But nothing seems wrong, or more wrong than this hellish island.

So when the her mind explodes she's still as shocked as ever. However, this time, she has a coherent glimpse of the vision before it all goes it's typical hurricane of psychedelic landfill. She slumps over, warning or not, this hurts worse than before. Everyone else is knocked onto their asses.

What Bri Sees
Liberty Montage.jpg


The unknown creature's collapse was fortuitous in saving the Sled from more damage, at least.

When they wake up, nine minutes have passed and they are remarkably still in one piece.

What are you doing?

I wish I could say my musical tastes were broad enough to include this, but happily, they are not.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 34% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d100 = 28


Maniacal Laugh wrote:"This Rose critter passed out," Sir Tiberius says passing the unconscious creature up to his fellow knight.

"Thank you Tiberius," Sir Emberly says hauling Rose into the Sled. Another guest!

The wolfen smiles at the group and says, "I guess I have to take the hover bike then."

"Oh, yeeah, teh Lady," Marv starts to reply to Victor...



Victor helps bring the unconscious female onboard, passing her over to those with medical train. "Can either of you help her?", he asks Sir Emberly and Marv. Wanting to keep their leader up to date Victor radios Ecks, "Ecks, the fox-lady passed out...not sure why, but I can take a guess at this point. We've got her in the Sled and hopefully one of our new friends can help her out...cuz I don't even know how to apply a band-aid.".

Once things have settled down, Victor gets back to watching on his door gun but re-engages Marv in conversation, "So Marv, you were saying something about the Lady?".
Last edited by Victor Singer on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:18 am

Perception: 1d100 = 43/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 17

”I wonder what these gardens are that Marvin referred to. What do you think?”


"I have no idea. What does a garden look like in a place like this?" Ecks replies. Bri's invitation to drive is waved off by Ecks. "I'll drive after this garden."

"Ecks, the fox-lady passed out...not sure why, but I can take a guess at this point. We've got her in the Sled and hopefully one of our new friends can help her out...cuz I don't even know how to apply a band-aid.".


"Copy that Singer. Better than leaving her there."

Just then everything goes black. One throbbing headache later he gets back to his feet. Thankful that the Sled was more or less grounded when the hit came, he seems to move on with almost absurd normalcy.

"Everyone ok? Come on, let's get to this Garden." he says sitting somewhat crumpled over in the pilots seat. His head is still not right but the mind storm in some ways helps blot out the other madness.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:08 am

((Rolls carried over))


Ecks wrote:"Copy that Singer. Better than leaving her there."


Victor opens his mouth to reply when the lights go out. Unconscious, he slumps over the NE-200.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 39/1d20 = 7

As Sel finishes her psychic diagnosis of the Sled, she takes a few moments to process all the information she just received. The technical aspects for the Sled are the easiest for her to comprehend and process, the psychological analysis of Royal Ecks, for Royal was his first name, that much was revealed to her from his creation, was much more difficult to take in, and even then she feels that she really only got 10%, if that. Being that she wasn't a psychologist, the only reason she felt that she got what she did was because they both have the same interests in building and fixing things, particularly mechanical and electrical things. Ecks walks past her going back to the Morning Glory and she looks at him and realizes that she feels closer to him, not in a romantic sense, but more in a general sense.

She begins moving back to Staci when there is chatter over the radio about the fox person passing out, so Sel speaks up on the radio with "We can strap her in to Staci, right next to Hiro. And if you don't want to ride the hovercycle, we can park it in the back of Staci, I'm pretty sure there is enough room. Otherwise we can strap it down on the outside no problem." She enters Staci and goes to the rear cargo area to make sure there is enough room. If there is, she lowers the rear hatch so that the hoverbike can be loaded and strapped down inside, other wise she will go topside with the straps and secure it to Staci's roof.

Just as she gets settled back into the pilot's chair, her mind is once again assaulted by Bri's Brain Bomb as she calls them, but something is different this time. She was reasonably certain that the green statue was the Statue of Liberty, as that image has been popping up in previous Brain Bombs and everyone had already called it as such, there was another image that looked like the Statue of Liberty if it had been made out of junk metal, but the other four she wasn't too sure about, three of which the art styles suggested they came from the same culture, if not the same time period. But why the change in the images? Could it be because they were getting closer to their goal? But if that were the case, wouldn't it have changed when after they came out of the Rift? Perhaps they needed to be closer, but they hadn't really moved since the last time it happened. Maybe it isn't a physical distance, but a metaphysical one. And the only thing that's changed between then and now was the fox-like person and Knights showing up. In a secure message to Morning Glory via scrambled burst radio, Sel says to Ecks and Bri "I know I haven't been with the group for very long, but that was new and that makes me suspicious as to why it's new. Bri, can you mentally scan the four newcomers to see if one of them may be the reason as to the change?"
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am

((rolls carried))

Sel's analysis may be accurate but right now Ecks is laser focused on getting to this Garden.

"Not a bad idea Sel, but I don't want to offend anyone either. Marv's word is enough for me right now. Maybe it's a good sign?" He says, laughing internally that there might be such a thing as a good sign in this place.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 17, 1d100 = 14

1d10 = 3

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78/170 (x10)

Brianna picks herself up after yet another mind storm, holding her head. It was interesting that she had seen new things before the jumbled chaos, but before she can tell anyone about it, Sel does. She uses the time instead to rub her temples, hoping to make the pain ease up a bit.

”I know I haven't been with the group for very long, but that was new and that makes me suspicious as to why it's new. Bri, can you mentally scan the four newcomers to see if one of them may be the reason as to the change?"


Brianna continues to rub her temples as she replies to Sel, ”I can, but only if they agree to it. I won't do it without their knowledge or permission.”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Location: Washington Heights
  • Population: Unknown, but they all want to kill you
  • Time: 1000 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 43, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, sunlight
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

THOUGHT YOU WERE RIGHT, BUT YOU'RE MR WRONG (Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Marcus, Victor, Rose!)

Victor wakes up a few minutes before Marv, but as if no time had past the mutant keeps on going, and here, roughly translated, it how he explains it: "Oh, the Lady she watches over us. She talks to the shaman, she helps us work together, even the Leopard Men sometimes. She's beautiful even if she looks like an old human. They knew who she was Before, they had a big statue, so we built a new on the little island. It's pretty, prettier than the first one, if you ask me. But the Garden people know aobut it too, they seem to talk to her a lot. So, some of us humans here, we get a long just fine with the Garden folks. Obviously not the Leopard Men, but even the Mantis Men are okay with it sometimes. Sometimes. Anyway the Lady is a good Lady, she just wants peace for everyone and all that. She's a good Lady. We all love her so much!"

The wolfen stalks up to Staci's window and practically presses his dog nose against it. But he gives the weird impression of lipless smile to Sel and says, "Oh, I'm going to take this opportunity. Flitting around with these Gateway Knights is fun and all, but sometimes it's nice to just go fast."

Bri's own experience with the vision has a more lasting quality than for the others. The images remain distinct and don't fade. She's able to see them separately and together, they are not a single montage for her. The talk of this Lady seems very much divine worship, more than just some superstition.

When Ecks finally reaches the cockpit of his robot, he feels a strange sense of relief. But it's the crazy. He's feeling relieved because he's now locked into a machine with sufficient firepower to kill all the human(ish) beings around him. It's only a passing sensation and then the normal Madhaven madness takes over, blotting out the alien fingerprint on his brain.

-------

The good news is that as they trek to this Garden, nothing happens. It's the longest stretch of uneventful they've had since stepping out of the rift.

That's remarkable enough.

But as they are running down a street seeing this:
Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.06.36 PM.png


Then, crossing the next street, suddenly they see this instead, like passing through an invisible curtain:
Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.09.48 PM.png


Sir Numantinus stops the hover bike and turns towards the little caravan. Sir Emberly says to the crew in the Sled, "The Garden lies just beyond those walls. No one will believe what you tell them you've seen here, but please, do your best not to talk about it. Our survival largely hinges on the Curtain." The capital "C" is pretty clear.

What are you doing?


Lunachicks - "Don't Want You"
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 am

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 33
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 68

Mink mutes her outside speakers and spends the majority of the time updating her logs. Asde from chronicling the absurdity that is Madhaven and the visions from Bri's brain bombs, it's fairly mechanical work, though there are lot of facts, lots of dates, coordinates, and the like. Afterwards she duplicates the file, encrypts one for storage, and then leaves the other to be downloaded later. She does pause to fulfill her duty as an advance scout, and at no time does she grow lax in her duties, but whatever free time she might have to banter with the others is spent making a record. She instinctively makes all kinds of pictures as they go; reference photos, items for later investigation, etc. with coordinates are overlaid on the images using inertial guidance. Going through yet another Brain Bomb is old hat at this point.

Stepping through the curtain, the jaded intelligence commando can't help but be amazed. She can think of a dozen explanations for it mechanically, but none of them seem to matter. "Nice place you have here," she says to Numantinus. 'So how do they do it?' she wonders. She peers into the ethereal to see what might be invisibly present.

Massive Skill Rolls: Results that are amazing! and Unbelievable!!!
Lore: Magic - General Knowledge: 65%/1d100 = 63 - what and how the heck? - PASS!
Lore: Magic - Recognize Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 55%/1d100 = 61 - what and how the heck? - FAIL!
Lore: Magic - Recognize Enchantment 49%/1d100 = 3 - what and how the heck? - CRITICAL SUCCESS!
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 90%/1d100 = 66 - Does it have an effect on a psychic sensitive like her? - PASS!
Lore: Demons & Monsters 70%/1d100 = 74 - how do the critters and ghosts respond to the curtain?- FAIL!
Tracking: People 60%/1d100 = 88 - Are there signs of regular movement of people or vehicles?- FAIL!
Intelligence 74%/1d100 = 98 - How are the Knights treating the Curtain, aside from with respect?- FAIL!
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 pm

THE TALKATIVE KNIGHT

The big wolfen does a mock bow for Mink. "Ma'am, it is a very nice place. You will have a chance to rest before we meet with the council. They should be able to answer some of your questions," he says guiding the hover bike up the gates. They are old fashioned castle gates, portcullis and all. But Mink immediately recognizes all the signs of multiple enchantments protecting the gate and the surrounding walls. Other than the enchantments it looks like a brick wall, a really old brick wall.

But all of that pales in comparison to her other realization: the psychic barf stopped as soon as they crossed the Curtain. But not like the brief intervals of relief from Bri's mindstorms or other momentary anomalies, this is different. This feels clean.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Drake » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am

Perception: 1d100 = 12/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 41
Conditions: None.

Drake has been awful quiet since the last mind storm, quietly picking his bike up and continuing on with the group. Drake is lost in his own thought, which is likely a bad place given the groups current location. When the group passes through the Curtain Drake feels a weight taken off of his shoulders. Letting out a low whistle as Drake takes in the beautiful landscape. "To think such beauty could exist in the middle of the ruin." Drake says aloud to no one in particular.

Once the group has found a place to park their vehicles, Drake pulls his helmet off and sets it on the seat of his bike. "So is everyone okay?" Drake asks over the radio, before looking to the Wolfen knight. "This place is beautiful , and you guys have been living here for hidden in the middle of this desolation."
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:18 am

Percetion: 1d100 = 20/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 85

A cold chill runs down his spine as the sensation to kill everyone grips and then releases him. The feeling is uncomfortable, unsettling. Part of him feels fear in the form of shame. His reasoning suggests one thing; tell someone. "Brianna. It happened again when I sat down. A murderous urge. I'm leaving you to pilot for the mean time. Hopefully once we get to the Garden we can find better answers."

Ecks stands and seats himself in the passenger area. He rolls his mind around as if hoping to "find" that which has intruded into his mind. He repeats a mantra internally affirming who he is and is not. I do not want to kill anyone. I am not a murderer. I will NOT kill my friends, my allies... or Speakman ... or Marcus. the last thoughts come with a smile from the operator.

Entering the Garden is a moment that burns itself into his mind. The stark contrast is awe inspiring. The sudden shift to this peace brings the chaos of the past few days as well as the split world experience crashing down on him. He suddenly becomes quite tired and sore. "I'm going out to see more clearly. Want to come take a gander?" he says to Brianna. He climbs out of the hatch and then down to assess the view before him. He removes his helmet.

"We're ok Drake. I'm coming down. See you in a sec."

"Sir Numantinus" he says pausing ever so briefly, the formality being somewhat uncommon for him. "I don't know what you have here, but it's amazing. A chance to rest would be welcomed. Our first time in Madhaven so it's taking a bit to get used to it. So what is this place? I get the Garden, but I'm guessing it isn't here purely on chance. Oh and I will keep the location to myself, providing all is as you say it is."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 pm

THAT CRISP, FRESH FEELING

The relief from the madness is profound. The sun may not be sending celestial rays through the clouds, even still the light quality is more wholesome. And the lack of crazy voices just makes it better.

By the time Drake is approaching the gate, it's opened enough to catch a glimpse of what is inside. It is as surprising as he expected. It's lush and green. It looks like a big garden.

The knight gives Drake an wicked grin, the scarred wolfen face would be pretty frightening under normal circumstances. But he says, "Hiding here living is as good a way to put it too. I'm sure your group here will find a little respite here."

The gate is all the way open when Ecks reaches the wall. Revealed fully, the garden inside is even more incredible. People are moving about unconcerned. There's a sense of productivity even with a brief glance.

In answer to Ecks, "This was an important part of the city before the fall. It seems like some of the good that lived here survived. There are a few other features too, but better seen than told. Come on, the hover craft will fit through the gate. Just fly slow."
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:18 am

((rolls carried))

Ecks clips his charred helmet to his utility belt and adjusts his gear for comfort. He waves Mick on.

"Well I'm willing to look if you'll show me. So when is this meeting to be? I don't see how anything functions in here." he says to the towering Wolfen.

As time and proximity permits he approaches Mink. She always seems to be well informed. Absurdly well informed. "Have you heard of this place before, Mink? I have to confess I am a bit surprised. Not complaining, just surprised."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Selenidaria » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am

Perception: 1d100 = 66/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 65/1d20 = 5

Sel replies to the Wolfen with "That's perfectly fine." I'm certainly not brave enough to operate a vehicle that doesn't have a roof on the top and walls on the sides, but that is just me. She privately thinks to herself. She moves Staci through the towering canyons of megacrete and steel, somewhat unnerved by how tall they stood, but having gotten used to the buildings blocking out the sky. When she drove Staci through the Veil, she cried out in terror as she suddenly saw the sky with out warning. (Pilot Tanks & APC's: 1d100 = 85/55% Failure!) The sudden appearance of the sky had Sel so distracted that she crashed into whatever/whoever was in front of her, her screams clearly audible from the outside of her vehicle. The sudden jolt of the crash snaps her back to where she is long enough to put Staci into park and run and hide into her hidey hold inside of Staci, grabbing a paper bag that she keeps in that area for when she starts to hyperventilate.

After she calms down, she makes sure she wasn't blocking anyone where she parked and gets out of Staci, both hands tightly griping her parasol as she keeps it angled so it tight against her head in front of her as she stares at the ground and walks around. If she needs to move Staci, she goes ahead and attempts to do so. (Pilot Tanks & APC's: 1d100 = 81/55% Failure!) Sel's hands are shaking so bad that she can't even get Staci out of park. Tears start to stream down her face as she begins to feel useless and like a utter failure for being unable to do something as simple as driving.
Last edited by Selenidaria on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:08 am

If Ecks catches the scream over the radio, he keys on in alarm. "What's happening down there?!"
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 52% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d100 = 59

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Victor wakes up a few minutes before Marv, but as if no time had past the mutant keeps on going, and here, roughly translated, is how he explains it: "Oh, the Lady she watches over us. She talks to the shaman, she helps us work together, even the Leopard Men sometimes. She's beautiful even if she looks like an old human. They knew who she was Before, they had a big statue, so we built a new on the little island. It's pretty, prettier than the first one, if you ask me. But the Garden people know about it too, they seem to talk to her a lot. So, some of us humans here, we get a long just fine with the Garden folks. Obviously not the Leopard Men, but even the Mantis Men are okay with it sometimes. Sometimes. Anyway the Lady is a good Lady, she just wants peace for everyone and all that. She's a good Lady. We all love her so much!"



Victor turns completely around about half way through this explanation, one hand leaving the door gun, he pops the visor on his helmet open and stares at Marv while the mutant finishes talking. "Leopard Men...Mantis Men...?", his face is one of utter disbelief as he looks from Marv and then turns his head to Sir Emberly with a very simple question, "Wha..?", he is clearly looking to her for clarification.

[LATER ON]

As the Sled approaches and then passes through this Veil thing, Victor is edgy. Once the hovercraft is through, however, he again opens up the faceplate of his helmet and stares in wonder at the drastic change of their surroundings, "This place is...spectacular! Marcus, can you believe this?". He looks back at Sir Emberly, "How did you manage all this in the middle of that out there?", he first gestures at the Garden's landscape and then towards the world outside the Veil.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Marcus Dulaclen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Yet another mindstorm. Yet another psychic swirl of bullshit in his day, and yet another long period of blackness that knocks him on his ass and proves - once again - how fucking useless he is when it comes to doing anything in this shithole of a city. Why would anybody rely on anything going right in Madhaven, when half your crew - or worse - can be knocked on their asses without even a half seconds warning by a seemingly random wave of psychic bullshit. He absently wondered whether there was a way to line his helmet with something that would at least reduce the effects of the psychic nonsense, but then...well, if there was, every merc on this side of the planet would be doing it in a heartbeat. So either it's not possible..or it's just stupidly fucking expensive. Either way, it was not something he was gonna be doing himself any time soon. He grips his gun a little tighter, growling under his breath as he comes around, shaking his head free of the hazy bleeding edge, shifting his position as he rouses himself back to full consciousness. Pay attention. That creature on the hoverbike has fallen off, so obviously there's more to this place than just the Storms. He has to pay attention.

Of course, when the scenery changes around him, "shocked" would be an understatement for his state of mind. He blinks as he looks around at the wondrous, alien sight, so different from the rest of Madhaven, and glances over at the metal knights - who he's been keeping an eye on as much as is possible given the circumstances - but his eyes can't help but be drawn back towards the miraculous sight around him. "Fuckin' hell..." He whispers to himself. "This can' be fuckin' real. Can it?" This, in the middle of Madhaven? Sir Rustbucket was right. Nobody would believe them, even if they told them.
Here y' go, assholes.
Image
User avatar
Marcus Dulaclen
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Brianna Clarke » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 15, 1d100 = 94

1d10 = 1

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78/170 (x10)

Brianna is surprised when the vision from the latest mind storm has a more lasting quality than the others. She wonders if it's because the group is getting closer to the Garden. Hopefully she would be able to find some answers on where these visions are coming from and how to stop these violent mind storms.

@Brianna. It happened again when I sat down. A murderous urge. I'm leaving you to pilot for the mean time. Hopefully once we get to the Garden we can find better answers."


Looking concerned, Brianna nods and says, ”Sure, no problem.” She pauses before asking ”Does it last for very long?”

As they pass through the invisible curtain and their surroundings drastically change, Brianna's jaw drops in shock. ”Oh wow!” Brianna can't keep a small smile from appearing on her face. ”Now THIS is the New York City I remember visiting.” When Ecks asks her if she wants to take a look, she nods, jumping up. ”You bet I do!” She leaves Morning Glory and looks around in awe.

Sir Numantinus stops the hover bike and turns towards the little caravan. Sir Emberly says to the crew in the Sled, "The Garden lies just beyond those walls. No one will believe what you tell them you've seen here, but please, do your best not to talk about it. Our survival largely hinges on the Curtain." The capital "C" is pretty clear.


Brianna nods at Sir Numantinus, ”I promise to keep this a secret. I wouldn't want your survival to be at risk, especially after you've helped us.”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:01 pm

YOU SAY TOMATO

Despite his universally pained expression, Marv's weird face displays what might be joy at having an audience. He bobs his head up and down several times, then says, "Teh will take care of yoos. Fer old hoomans, tey are purty resoourceful. See ya, Vic." Marv reaches out to give Victor hand shake. He waves to Marcus and a shouted good buy to Mick. He waves to Numantinus and Emberly and then makes his clumsy way out past the Curtain and disappears from view.

Sir Emberly hops down from the Sled and responds to Victor, "There are many reasons, and no simple explanations. I am certain your curiosity will be answered when we meet with the council." To Marcus, she simply says, "It is most certainly real, and we depend on the power in this place for our very survival."

While Ecks as been chatting with the wolfen knight, Sir Emberly approached. She stood for a moment and took off her helmet. I revealed a young woman, short blond hair and a stern demeanor. But she smiled at Ecks and her face becomes warm and welcoming instead of stern and cold.

She motions Ecks in through the gate. "We'll have a squire give you a tour. Even though Sir Numantinus would show you around happily, we must register our arrival with the guards and brief the council that we have returned with you." Even without be well versed in wolfen kinesics, it's clear that the wolfen is a little deflated by the prospect of reports and briefings.

When Brie approaches and takes a long look inside, it hits her: this is Central Park! Very much the same as she remembers. How many movies, tv shows, and stories took place in Central Park, and somehow against all odds it survives so she can look on it in this crazy future. Crazy FUBAR future.

When Sel crashes into the Cargonaut, the Sled was halfway through the gate, Ecks, Brie and Mink were talking with the two knights. Marv had already wandered off. On of the make shift wheels on the Cargonuat buckles under with the collision, and the huge vehicle comes to a crunching stop.

Staci is very much the winner of the engagement and comes away nary a scratch.

Speakman climbs out a little shaken. He takes his helmet off and looks at the tire in confusion. Then he walks stiffly up to Ecks. Scratching is messy hair he says, "Ecks, I'm totally at a loss right now. Did I really just get rear-ended? And where are we? What happened? Why are things so much nicer?" and about a dozen other questions.

Mick continues to fly the Sled in slowly through the gate and has it down in a few moments, guided to a landing site by a pair of burly youths who seem to have been waiting for them. As the Sled settles to the ground, they hear the sickening crunch only a car collision makes outside.

Victor and Marcus can easily dismount, no one seems to be interested in stopping them. Whether any of them have actually seen a park before or not, they know "park" is the right word for what they are seeing now. It's full of trees and open spaces of well tended grass. Small buildings and structures are located throughout. There are some larger buildings visible attached the boundary wall. There are many people in view. Some are going to and fro. Some are tending the plants. There are even some just laying around. The sound of more martial activities rises over the trees, someone is training. The two youths stand in a stiff, formal position as they wait for something to happen, though the look on their faces seems to indicate that they are clueless about the whole situation.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 69% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 93


Victor shakes Marv's hand saying, "Take care Marv and see ya' around.". He simply nods his head by way of reply to Sir Emberly, still at a loss for words concerning their surroundings. As the Sled moves in to set down, Victor safeties and secures the NE-200 while talking to Mick, "Looks like we will be here awhile Mick, think you can keep an eye on the vehicles while we find out what's going on?". Once they are grounded he hops out and removing his helmet he takes another look around, then moves to catch up with the rest of the group. Moving up next to Ecks he says, "Hey, I got Mick watching our stuff out here while we....do whatever it is we are doing. Uh, actually, think we are ok to un-suit? It seems safe enough here, but it's your call.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:45 pm

WHY DO CATS LOVE TINY BOXES?

Mick is more than happy to stay at the Sled, whether he will keep watch or not is not so certain. He's as likely to take an nap. That's kind of typical larmac behavior.

Victor catches up with the other dismounted AAPS members. There's a kind of implied gathering space in the walkway just past the gate. No one in their right mind, maybe no one in this day at all, would remember that one of the United States' most famous landscape architects was Frederick Law Olmsted, who with his partners designed Central Park. He set a standard for public parks and other types of public spaces that continued all through the Golden Age. Central Park, of course, is considered one of his masterworks.

The naturalistic landscape was carefully and thoughtfully designed as intuitively felt every curve of a lake or gentle slope. There is a harmony, a man-made harmony, but still, a harmony. It's a feeling that's immediately apparent as the visitors to the Garden look down it's length. While there is magic power permeating the whole space, there is a deeper feeling, one that is accessible to everyone. The Garden feels wholesome.

The two knights turn to the AAPS members. Emberly says, "Wait here a moment, a squire will be here soon. She will lead you the Arsenal in about twenty minutes. If you want some tea or breakfast, we can have some food brought up here. Thank you. We'll see you shortly."

Sir Numantinus says, "You should take the food, grown right here. Fattest chickens in a hundred miles."
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 am

Perception: 1d100 = 14/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 43

”Does it last for very long?”
Brianna asks Ecks. He replies, "No. It's like there and gone. But it's wigging me out. I don't like it in my head. I don't know if this is going to be permanent, temporary or how far it can go. It makes you want to take a shower, but I suspect it won't help."

Brianna's gleeful reaction to the park intrigues the operator. "So this is what it was like back then? Huh. I have to say I'm surprised. I guess I had thought of major cities as just concrete and steel more or less."

Down below he greets Sir Emberly when she comes over. "This place really is something else. Food you say? Count us in. Good food after a couple days in Madhaven is welcome relief."

The crunching of vehicles kills the euphoria. "What in the world?! Sel? Speakman?" When Speakman climbs out and talks to him, he affirms the wonder of this place. "Crazy isn't it? I can't even imagine something like this being here. But yeah... what's up with Sel?" Making his way back to Staci, Ecks knocks on the door. "Sell, what happened? Are you ok?"

If she reveals herself and her anxiety is obvious, Ecks asks "Sel, you ok? You totally plowed Speakmen. The Cargonaut will need some immediate repairs at least to limp along."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 pm

Perception Bonus: 65% (+25%=90% with previous magic and psychic lore success vs magic or psionics)/1d100 = 88
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 86
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 45%/1d100 = 96
Intelligence 74%/1d100 = 46

Mink immediately goes to check on first Speakerman, and then Sel. She tries to be soothing to both of them, but somehow comes across terse. "Could be worse, we could need to fix the landscaping here too." This, of course, was not what she intended to say, or rather it had meant to be at least funny. Instead, her tone was rough and sarcastic. But that was because Mink was watching her environs. To be out of the madness of this region is a blessing, and the sudden lack of that pressure was somehow worrisome. She realized she was being paranoid, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Count me in for food and tea! And wine if you have some."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 am

((Rolls carried over))

Before he can exit his suit there is the loud CRUMP of vehicle on vehicle impact. Looking in the direction of the sound Victor quickly moves to help Mink out. Once both Sel and Speakman are being seen to, he stands back scratching his head over the broken wheel. Pointing at the wheel hub of the vehicle he says to Sel, "You going to need help putting that back on?"

Maniacal Laugh wrote:The two knights turn to the AAPS members. Emberly says, "Wait here a moment, a squire will be here soon. She will lead you the Arsenal in about twenty minutes. If you want some tea or breakfast, we can have some food brought up here. Thank you. We'll see you shortly."

Sir Numantinus says, "You should take the food, grown right here. Fattest chickens in a hundred miles."


"Chicken? As in real food? Not freeze dried or packed into a meal bar?", Victor is now torn between helping out his team mates and, well, real food! Hearing the offer to have food brought to them certainly makes things easier. If Sell needs it, he lends a hand with repairs. Even if it is just to be a human jack stand.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 am

When Victor comes over, Ecks shakes his head. "If they want to meet in 20 minutes we aren't going to have time to move this. Sir Emberly, can this be left here until after the meeting? Sorry. We can move it, but we'd be plowing in your Garden."

Vic's interest in chicken, real chicken that is does whet the appetite of Ecks. "Some fried chicken does sound good right now doesn't it? Did you ever eat at Humbuckers? Best pan fried chicken I've ever had."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 am

(rolls held)

Mink can't help but overhear Ecks. She'd tried Humbuckers, and it had been her introduction to pan frying. To say she was a convert is understating things. "Oh man, Humbuckers is amazing. The pan fried chicken, and oh my the onion rings!"
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Ecks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 am

Ecks spins around as if facing an oncoming opponent. Initially lost in remembrances of savory fried chicken aroma wafting through the air of Ishpeming he was taken by surprise by Mink's travel there as well. But of course, she worked with Northern Gun as well. The aloof Mink was now suddenly a long time friend. Her tastes were now affirmed to be above reproach! Perhaps Madhaven's stress was working on him or perhaps Humbucker's chicken is just that good, the operator becomes animated.

Ah! You've been there! No doubt. I've not had it's equal anywhere. Their mashed potatoes are great. I like the white gravy, but if you ask you can get the brown gravy. They make it from the pan drippings! It's just ridiculous." he says, his stare unfocused. Ecks' stomach growls. "Good grief. I didn't realize I was so hungry."
Last edited by Ecks on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:23 am

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:When Victor comes over, Ecks shakes his head. "If they want to meet in 20 minutes we aren't going to have time to move this. Sir Emberly, can this be left here until after the meeting? Sorry. We can move it, but we'd be plowing in your Garden."

Vic's interest in chicken, real chicken that is does whet the appetite of Ecks. "Some fried chicken does sound good right now doesn't it? Did you ever eat at Humbuckers? Best pan fried chicken I've ever had."


Victor shrugs before moving his armor back over next to the Sled then exiting it. He shuts the suit down completely and code locks it. Returning to the group gathering he arrives just in time to hear Ecks mention Humbuckers...and he starts to drool a little, "Haven't been there in, pft, 5 years? But yeah, I remember that place.", his eyes un-focus a bit as a memory pops up and he mutters, "And Delilah...". He shakes his head when he realizes everyone is looking at him.

Mink wrote:Mink can't help but overhear Ecks. She'd tried Humbickers, and it had been her introduction to pan frying. To say she was a convert is understating things. "Oh man, Humbuckers is amazing."


He looks over at Mink in surprise, "Wait, you're from Ishpeming too?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet


[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to AA Professional Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest