NEW YORK DOLLS

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: NEW YORK DOLLS

Postby Mink » Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 85, 1d20 = 17
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 90%/1d100 = 96 - Are all the people powered?
Recognize Enchantment 49%/1d100 = 100 - can this be recreated?!
Intelligence 74%/1d100 = 13 - Before she left, Mink looked up every single supernatural event of note that the NGR Intelligence apparatus knew about. Does she remember anything about the Coming of Heroes in Africa?
Surveillance 65%/1d100 = 100 - Obviously the group is being watched, but who is watching aside from the obvious folks?

Mink doesn't respond to the squire. There's no need. She walks quietly with their guide, the power armor making any exertion minimal, at best. As the walk, he takes in her surroundings. but she is not content to look at the idylic surroundings, but rather zooms off into the distance, looking at the outlying areas. She's examining how folks are interacting, aside from doing work-a-day tasks, and any leisure, what else was going on? Where they all powered? Only a few? How are they maintaining the protections? Can it be recreated?

And then they entered and Mink got a tingle of anticipation that she's begun to realize means an impending mindstorm. "Lock" is all she gets out before she clenches her teeth against the incoming images. Her armor holds in place, of course, but nothing else goes her way. Her mind wants to explode and claw its way out of her skull; her hands want to claw their way out of her armor. She'd reworked the emergency lock command to paralyze her completely, and in the midst of the tumult, surrounded by insanity, a tiny part of her brain is glad for it. But instead of fighting the images, she sears them into her memory, looking for new clues, for patterns in the chaos.

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Speaking through a mouthful of cookies, the Wolfen knight says, “This goddess goes by several names, she’s a survivor. She weathered multiple pantheon shifts. But her core, pre apocalypse of course, was always the Near and Middle East, most prominently Egypt.”
The other two knights look at him quizzically, he says, “What? I read. The Met has a great amount of information, it might be worth s look before you go.”

Maniacal Laugh wrote:It is Keeper Stone who answers Ecks, for the first time joining in on the little Q&A session. He says, "The Met is short for Metropolitan Museum of Art." He pauses, waiting for the significance of that to sink in. The significance is not lost on Speakman, who's chin practically hits the floor.
The NG scholar recovers and says, "You have an intact pre-rifts museum on site? Is there anyway I can have a look? I am a scholar of such things and..." He prattles on until Keeper Stone holds up a hand. Speakman sort of fades out, but the unabashed glee does not subside.

"Actually I'd like a look at that before we leave too, but I need to bring something else up. This Isis, she's been active in our current world recently. Few years back, you might remember the call of heroes? Well you might not, but there were calls for people to go to some far off place and fight the incarnations of death, war, pestilence and disease. Supposedly Isis was one of the ones putting that together. I did some research on it when I worked for a paper in Ishpeming. Some local guys had gone off and we were doing a where are they now type story. Two of the five made it back and their tales are startling." Such an article had been written, and she had been inserted into the records of the magazine as staff as part of her cover. But she knew about more from her reading of NGR intelligence files on the incident. Victor Lazlo, an enemy of the state, had gone with other so called heroes and fought in that conflict, as had the NGR team sent to capture him. The stakes had been too high. Much like now. The irony did not escape her.

Victor Singer wrote:"Near and Middle East of North America? And where is this pre-Rifts state of Eqypt located? I've never seen it mentioned, even on an old pre-Rifts map. And what are her other names?"

"South of the NGR actually. In the continent of Africa. There was a map in the article of the region from an old encyclopedia image of a map of the world pre-rifts. Someone else found that one, I'll admit."

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Speakman pulls Ecks to the side real quick. He speaks rapidly and quietly. "I think I should stay here. Do you think I should stay here? It seems so...dangerous to go back. But to see those wonders in person, my god, what an amazing opportunity. I don't know." It's hard to say whether left off with a question, but he certainly did not end with an answer.

"I'll take pictures for you Speakerman, and if I can, bring back a souvenir. Stay here, please. I'm fairly certain you won't be in danger here. And as I am worried about your protection as well as your success, I'd prefer you stay here." Her voice is soft, but definitive.

"I can get by in regards to where we are going. My suggestion is we call ourselves part of a task force. Maybe NEMA, since that is an agency from back then. Let's call it Task Force White Wing. If we can add some icons to our armor and such, it may even give us some legitimacy. If we can bring back a few hundred pounds of gear, why not have drake bring his motorcycle? Between the power armors, Ecks' exoskeleton, and the bike, we should be mobile enough without drawing insane amounts of notice. Briana can ride behind Drake. If we modify them right, we might be able to make either cloaks or coats for our power armor. That can be where we put the logo. First task will be finding a place to use as a base of operations, second will be recon, third will be gathering intelligence and formulating a plan, and then we end this - we hope."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Thu May 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Minkowski's plan is sound and well thought out. But his experiences diving into the unknown has always held out the longer you are in a precarious position the more opportunity there is for things to go wrong. "Let's see what can be gathered at the museum for information. Brianna's had visions that's been shared with us. Maybe we can match something there. At least I hope so." He also considers they are going to get an end to this one way or another.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Selenidaria » Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm

"If the frequency of Bri's mindstorms are due to the time remaining before some event happens, as the speculation seems to be, we may not have that sort of luxury to establish a base of operations and doing recon and gathering intel. Unfortunately that is merely speculation, but my personal view is this: if the fate of not just one person's life, but one or more worlds, possibly entire universes, hang in the balance, then time is already against us. That being said, I also don't want it to be thought that I am in favor of blindly rushing into things, either. This could be some sort of elaborate trap, for which the purpose we have no clues about. But we need to compromise speed with safety, and I feel setting up a base of operations is going to slow us down. Of course our definitions of base of operations could be different where I am envisioning something stationary while you could be meaning something mobile. Overall, I just want to officially state that it sounds a little overboard." Sel quietly says to Ecks and Mink.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 29/29
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 61/109
ISP: 25/35

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Fri May 18, 2018 9:59 am

"Well, before we lay down any firm plans let's visit the museum and see what it can offer. We've got Bri's visions for guidance. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State building and then also the tomb or sarcophagus or whatever it is." Ecks says hoping that this new resource will be over the top on information. "Well, you've laid out the situation. Other than the additional resources Drake's asked about, I guess we're ready to see the museum." he says to the knights.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Mink » Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am

(rolls held)
"By base of operations I mean an area we can stage action from. It could be a warehouse, it could be an apartment, or it could be a clearing in the woods with a hole or cave to hide gear in. Just a rally point and place to store gear semi-securely if we need to be out of it. By recon I mean take a few minutes to look beyond our immediate surroundings and get a lay of the land. Gather information in this case might mean looking for maps, newspapers, anything that gives us a heads up on what is going on. Also, I'd really love a quick shower before we go, and to have a chance to do some basic and quick maintenance on my gear. It was too cold outside to do so. That tea worked wonders on my fatigue, but I just got out of a very long hand to hand fight with a ton of undead. I am soaked and now cold." Unlike Victor and Bri who mostly stuck to shooting, Mink had spent the fight in full motion, swinging her scythe and dodging attacks with abandon.
Image Image
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Victor Singer » Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 am

((Rolls carried over))

Mink wrote:"I can get by in regards to where we are going. My suggestion is we call ourselves part of a task force. Maybe NEMA, since that is an agency from back then. Let's call it Task Force White Wing. If we can add some icons to our armor and such, it may even give us some legitimacy. If we can bring back a few hundred pounds of gear, why not have drake bring his motorcycle? Between the power armors, Ecks' exoskeleton, and the bike, we should be mobile enough without drawing insane amounts of notice. Briana can ride behind Drake. If we modify them right, we might be able to make either cloaks or coats for our power armor. That can be where we put the logo. First task will be finding a place to use as a base of operations, second will be recon, third will be gathering intelligence and formulating a plan, and then we end this - we hope."

Victor speaks up, "Why not just stencil emblems onto the suits, body armor, and the rest? That's what almost all military and merc units do now, I can't imagine it was any different back then. Sir Emberly, I don't suppose you folks have any spray paint and cardboard around we could use?", he asks the knight. "If I can lay hands on the supplies, it shouldn't take long. Uh, anyone got an emblem in mind?".

Whether or not the stenciling idea is used, Victor works on a couple things. First , he swaps out the Solid-Ox cell in his suit and puts the partially drained one in the Sled. Next he removes the jetpack from the back of the Prophet and stows that in the Sled. He then attaches the NG-S2 to the power armor and straps his MDC duffel bag over top of the NG-S2, but not before repacking it*. Finally he stops and examines his two long arms, trying to decide which to take on this trip; the NE-97 or the newer, deadlier KLS-RG-15X? "On one hand, I've got plenty of ammo for the Naruni over-under...on the other hand this thing packs a helluva punch...", he mutters out loud. He also eyes the large-ish ammunition box containing several dozen Naruni make grenades, "Aaaand I have no idea how to bring you along. Maybe Drake has room on his bike?".

Victor goes looking for Sel and/or Ecks first. "Hey, so...I was wondering if either of you have time to help me out with a small project? I only have a doze rounds and 1 clip for this. ", he indicates the KLS-RG-15X, "And I was wondering, assuming we can find the materials here, if one of you could help me construct 3 or 4 more clips and enough rounds to fill them? I'd do it on my own, but I don't think my machine-fu is strong enough just yet."

As he is looking for Drake he notices something...there is a familiar NG-X44 Blue Boy standing next to Sel's transport. Open. With no pilot. "What the? Uh....", he looks around and asks anyone present, "Anyone seen Marcus? Cuz his suit is here, but he's not..?". Assuming that Marcus doesn't show up, Victor pulls out his pocket PC, plugs it into the power armor and works on crack it's security code. Once done he turns to Drake and Ecks, "So...who wants to drive it? The new verbal password is 'angry man' and the pin is 1-2-3-4-5."

{Skill Rolls}
General Repair & Maintenance 75%/1d100 = 26% (for stenciling & swapping the power cell out)
Hotwire Robot Vehicles & Power Armor 75%/1d100 = 63% (hotwiring & resetting the Blue Boy)

{Adding to the duffel bags contents}
(75) meal bars
(60) NE-003PC 'Standard' Plasma cartridge rounds in an ammo can
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 am

"Yes, I've got to see about patching my own as well. I'll have to see how much I can get done. A shower wouldn't be all bad either." Ecks adds, ready to head to the museum.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Fri May 18, 2018 11:50 am

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Yes, I've got to see about patching my own as well. I'll have to see how much I can get done. A shower wouldn't be all bad either." Ecks adds, ready to head to the museum.

Victor sniffs himself a bit, "Yeah, I think you are right on that one. I'll handle logistics while you work on the battle plan boss. Anything I should make sure we pack for this time-trip? Extra undies maybe?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mink » Fri May 18, 2018 12:21 pm

(rolls held)

"Bags," Mink answers Victor without being prompted. "I'm not saying I want to loot the past, but I wouldn't mind some souvenirs." She grins. "Nah, pack light since we will have to grab it all and move at a moment's notice. We can leave our extra gear in the APCs or the Sled."
Image Image
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Ecks cringes at Vic's list of Naruni products. "Hard to say if that Naruni tech will survive time travel. Sure you don't want something more reliable? Those grenades might have an expiration date." he says. He may be joking... about the expiration date.

Mink mentions souvenirs to which Ecks nods. Just think of all the movies! I haven't sat down to watch one in a while but the selection would have to be huge!. "A cheap duffle bag could be stowed easily and expanded and filled when we are on our way out."
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Selenidaria » Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Mink wrote:(rolls held)
"By base of operations I mean an area we can stage action from. It could be a warehouse, it could be an apartment, or it could be a clearing in the woods with a hole or cave to hide gear in. Just a rally point and place to store gear semi-securely if we need to be out of it. By recon I mean take a few minutes to look beyond our immediate surroundings and get a lay of the land. Gather information in this case might mean looking for maps, newspapers, anything that gives us a heads up on what is going on. Also, I'd really love a quick shower before we go, and to have a chance to do some basic and quick maintenance on my gear. It was too cold outside to do so. That tea worked wonders on my fatigue, but I just got out of a very long hand to hand fight with a ton of undead. I am soaked and now cold." Unlike Victor and Bri who mostly stuck to shooting, Mink had spent the fight in full motion, swinging her scythe and dodging attacks with abandon.

"Oh, well, ok. It's just when you said it at first, it seemed all very fancy and like I had said, to be perfectly honest, slow and methodical, but when you explain it like that, it sounds more professional, I suppose is the best term to use although I am sure that there are better, nor am I trying to suggest that it didn't sound professional before, either, and mobile. So I apologize if I offended." Sel replies to Mink's explanation.

Victor wrote:Victor goes looking for Sel and/or Ecks first. "Hey, so...I was wondering if either of you have time to help me out with a small project? I only have a doze rounds and 1 clip for this. ", he indicates the KLS-RG-15X, "And I was wondering, assuming we can find the materials here, if one of you could help me construct 3 or 4 more clips and enough rounds to fill them? I'd do it on my own, but I don't think my machine-fu is strong enough just yet."

"Sure, I can help with that!" Sel cheerfully replies.

Mechanical Engineering 1d100 = 62/57%

"I'm not quite sure what went wrong..." Sel says later on.

Victor wrote:As he is looking for Drake he notices something...there is a familiar NG-X44 Blue Boy standing next to Sel's transport. Open. With no pilot. "What the? Uh....", he looks around and asks anyone present, "Anyone seen Marcus? Cuz his suit is here, but he's not..?". Assuming that Marcus doesn't show up, Victor pulls out his pocket PC, plugs it into the power armor and works on crack it's security code. Once done he turns to Drake and Ecks, "So...who wants to drive it? The new verbal password is 'angry man' and the pin is 1-2-3-4-5."

"I'll use it for now, if no one objects." Sel tells Victor.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments

Blue Boy Power Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Victor Singer » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 am

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:Ecks cringes at Vic's list of Naruni products. "Hard to say if that Naruni tech will survive time travel. Sure you don't want something more reliable? Those grenades might have an expiration date." he says. He may be joking... about the expiration date.

Victor gives Ecks a questioning look, "Er, you really don't like Naruni tech do you? In either case, it's either I take the NE-97 with the E-clips and grenades or the KLS-RG-15X...which I don't have any ammo for unless we can make some more in the next couple days.

Selenidaria wrote:"Sure, I can help with that!" Sel cheerfully replies.

Mechanical Engineering Original post: 1d100 = 62/57%

"I'm not quite sure what went wrong..." Sel says later on.

Victor looks at the defunct round for a minute, "Might not be a total loss, let me try something...", he fiddles with the sabot petals on the rounds, making sure they are smooth on the outside so as not to hang up in the chamber.

Selenidaria wrote:"I'll use it for now, if no one objects." Sel tells Victor.

Victor looks at Sel in surprise, "I thought you were going to stick with Chippy? I mean, I'm not objecting....I just thought you'd stick with your own suit. Well, if you want to use her, go for it. Just remember to name her before too long...come to think of it, I still haven't sorted out a name for my new suit.", he comments as he glances at his NG-X67. "Here, go ahead and climb in and I'll go over the weapon systems with you.", he nods towards the newly acquired Blue Boy.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 am

Local Conditions wrote:Definitely Madhaven
  • Population: Unknown
  • Time: 1800 Tuesday, September 9 110 PA
  • Ley Line Activity: Calm, within 1 mile of a ley line nexus
  • Weather: 55, clear skies, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, dusk
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Supernatural x10

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOyeDx8T_U-9y55sXnGS1HFAek4&usp=sharing

TURN A MERE SPARK INTO A FLAME(Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Victor)

MEETING NOTES
Orientation Meeting Summary Notes wrote:
  • Rescuing goddess Isis will stop Brianna's mind storms and stop the destabilization and destruction of multiple dimensions, including this one and the Golden Age, and likely countless others
  • Travel back to Golden Age via Teleportation Gateway facilitated by ancient artifact known as Cleopatra's Needle, return will also be facilitated by the local temporal instance of the artifact Cleopatra's Needle, all from coincident location in Central Park
  • Must locate captured god Isis
  • Free captured god Isis from her captor
  • Transport through Gateway includes small power armor and up to 400lbs of additional gear, Drake's motorcycle is acceptable
  • Gods, like Isis, draw power from the number of followers, and it is likely that Isis had fewer followers in the Golden Age and thus is weaker and susceptible to attack
  • Isis will not be located in Central Park or New York City, local transportation will need to be acquired
  • Isis has historically been worshipped in the Near and Middle East and Egypt, that has high probability to be her current location in that time period
  • Theoretically the mind storms will be less powerful in the Golden Age due to reduced amount of potential psychic and magic energy
  • Anticipated mission length is two-three days
  • According to records in the Met, local currency is credit based
  • Food in the Garden is rustic, plentiful, and tasty

LUNCH BREAK
Questions asked and answered, plans made and debated, finally the meeting winds down. It's clear that as refreshed as their late breakfast had been, more substantial down time was necessary. A couple rooms, complete with techno-wizardry running water and hot showers, were provided to AAPS. They also received access to the butteries which house plenty of food for the taking. Water and a few fermented beverages are available as well, but not any more of the White Rose tea.

Sel, Ecks, Victor are provided with somewhat rudimentary workshop space. It is much more geared towards techno-wizardry. Still, it is reasonable equipped for most things but fine electronics. Several hours are available for projects.(1)

A squire-apprentice is always around to run errands if needed. There's an odd sense from locals, the younger ones seem like they want to prove how much tougher they are, while the adults treat everyone with deference. Mink takes more time to observe the denizens of the Garden. What she notices is a bit odd: almost all of the knights seem to possess mystical powers...identical to the infamous Mystic Knights!

Eventually Sir Numantinus interrupts and says, "If you would come with me, we can talk about supplies and gear."
Gear/Resources:
  • paint & stencils
  • 3 x White Rose petals each (plus directions!)
  • 2 x TW Inferno Blades (total)
  • 10+ E-Clips, 4 Long E-Clips (most of the Knights use TW weapons)
  • Mundane Weapons: Bandit BigBore Revolver, CV-212 Laser Rifle, 2 x CP-30 Laser Pulse Pistols, CS Hand Grenades (2 x Fragmentation, 4 x Heavy HE, 2 x Plasma), 4 x Vibro-Swords, 6 x Vibro-Knives, NG-45LP Long Pistol, NG-IP7 Ion Pulse Rifle, 3 x Wilk's 320 Laser Pistol, 1 x Wilk's 237 Backup Laser Pistol
  • Most standard Adventuring & Camping Equipment (GMG 181)
  • Communications Equipment: 12 x Communicators, Holographic Computer
  • Medical Equipment: Bio-Comp Monitor, 3 x First Aid Kit, IRMSS, RMK "Knitter", 2 x NG-S2 Basic Survival Pack
  • Miscellaneous Optics, Sensors and Surveillance Equipment (too many options to list!)
  • Armor: Mostly light non-EBA, Crusader, Gladiator, several CS armor types
  • Period Clothing (more or less, extrapolated from documents in the Met)

Mink's Logo Idea

THE MET
From a distance, the building everyone seems so impressed with seems like a mound of dirt with some flowers and shrubs. But coming upon the eastern face, the building reveals itself. And it is impressive. A glass and metal facade with a grand gallery behind. Inside sculptures can be seen and other artifacts too. Heading inside Sir Emberly and Keeper Stone help orient everyone, with warnings about the collapsed and unsafe areas, not all of the building has been recovered yet.

The title "museum of art" is misleading. There are cultural artifacts spanning millennia of earth's history in addition to art from the dawn of civilization until right before the world ended. And most of it is conveniently provided with graphics and text explaining the significance and history of the items. For those who can read anyway.

What this means is different for every one. (2)

Some of the contemporary art provides good information about the state of the world, fashion, architecture, transportation, and other "lifestyle" elements. Or course, the wary and art sensitive might wonder just how much artistic license was taken for some of these images.

Ecks may not be interested in Neo-Classical French paintings, but there is enough on Mesopotamian, Sumerian, and other pre-history civilizations to give him a much better idea about this "Isis". She has gone by many names over the thousands of years she's been worshipped.

There are maps galore throughout the museum. Exhibits have maps highlighting the origins of the items on display. There are also more general maps about the extent of the museum's reach around the world, including partner organizations. The library is interesting, many books on a variety of topics. But one other area Speakman discovers is the catalog where the provenance of all the artifacts are kept. It includes details on where the items are from and how they got into the Met's collection.

When everyone has had their fill of Culture, Sir Numantinus leads them to a very secure vault in the Arsenal. In it are stored magic items that were found in the Met, but are too dangerous or powerful to be left out in the open.(3)

One such item is a dagger. A dagger that literally speaks into Bri's mind: Hello, I think you'll need me. The tag reads: Mesi Irisi.

What are you doing?

GM Notes:
  1. Projects:
    • Vic's Bullets:Two extra clips were completed
    • Any General Repair and basic maintenance is completed
    • Stencils or decorations are completed
  2. Please provide any additional info you want from the Met and an appropriate skill roll
  3. There are 2 additional Holy Rune Weapons in the vault, they can be a sword, knife, or staff

Butcher's Bill:
    Note
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Postby Victor Singer » Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 am

Perception: 1d100 = 91% (45% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d100 = 45

Victor steps back from the last suit of body armor, a spray can still held in hand and runs his forearm across his forehead. He has a bunch of white and blue paint on his fingertips as well as some on his face and clothes here and there. He turns to Ecks and Sel in the workshop, "So, how's it look? Think I got Mink's image right?", he asks.

Looking at the inside of the Met, Victor is impressed, but of course the first thing he goes looking for is any data or mention of robots or power armor of the Golden Age. In particular he is curious to find out what the first suit or PA and RCV were. As far as he knows, both would have to be created during the Golden Age. He also researches what information he can find on ammunition compatibility between the here & now and the Golden Age. In particular E-clips, grenades, and mini-missiles.

Looking over the armory the Garden has, he is a bit less impressed. Though after a bit he starts to think on what Ecks mentioned about Naruni weaponry earlier. "Hmmm...", as he picks up the NG-IP7, "Maybe this would be a better idea...only reason I grabbed the NE-97 was that the Prophet doesn't come with a standard long-arm. And I'm not sure I want to risk the rail rifle getting lost in the past of all places. Plus, I've got plenty of E-clips.". He hangs on to the NG ion rifle and snags one of the CP-30's as well to replace the NE-4. "Hey Ecks, what are the chances we are going to need explosives in the Golden Age? They are one shot, so if we have to abandon them in the past I won't sweat it...but I'd hate to not bring any and then end up needing some later on.". Victor looks at the rose petals and shrugs, having no idea what they are.

When shown the magic item vault, Victor wanders through it to see if any of the items inside catch his eye.

Afterwards, Victor redoes his equipment load-out....again. He finds two sets of period clothes that fit, preferably military garb.

{Skill Rolls}
Fanatic Robophile 79%/1d100 = 94%
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brianna Clarke » Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 93

1d10 = 3

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated
Mind Block, Duration: 30 minutes, +1 to save vs. all psychic and mental attacks

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 78/170 (x10)

Brianna enjoys the time they are able to spend at the Met. A wave of nostalgia hits her as she tours the artifacts, remembering her trip when she was younger. She smiles sadly as she remembers how stressed out she'd been at the time with things that seemed trivial now. Wondering if that cute boy in her class liked her. Stressing over exams. 'If I'd known then what I know now...' Brianna thinks to herself with a sigh.

While in the Met, Brianna also studies anything that could be connected to Isis, wanting to understand her better in the hopes of figuring out why she kept having these mind storms. Overall, she marvels at how much history has been preserved here and sees everything she can in the time that they have.

One such item is a dagger. A dagger that literally speaks into Bri's mind: Hello, I think you'll need me. The tag reads: Mesi Irisi.

Brianna blinks in surprise when she hears the voice in her head. 'Hello? We need to bring you with us? You can help us with our mission?' Brianna marvels that, at one point, this would have amazed her to having something talk in her head. However, she'd had Maia for awhile now and while she was the silent type of weapon, she had gotten used to feeling Maia, no matter where she was in proximity to Brianna. Brianna carefully picks up the dagger as she waits for a response.

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed May 23, 2018 11:02 am

Perception: 1d100 = 95/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 16/1d100 = 74

For Gladius Repair
Robot Electronics--83% 1d100 = 83, 1d100 = 74, 1d100 = 48
Robot Mechanics--83% 1d100 = 82
,1d100 = 89,1d100 = 35

Passive access for computer.
Electrical Engineer --108% (+5%), 1d100 = 8,1d100 = 91,1d100 = 41

For hacking tool kit: Passive access
Computer Programming--93% 1d100 = 72,1d100 = 80,1d100 = 64
Computer Hacking-- 88% 1d100 = 59,1d100 = 66,1d100 = 95

(A total of 90 M.D. was done to the suit. 60 Main Body, 20 left leg and 10 left arm)

Ecks marvels at the museum. Glad that something has been preserved, the sadness of what all was lost also strikes him. In reflecting on his fractured time experience he remembers worrying about how far away his family felt to him. True he didn't speak to them regularly but the knowledge that he might not ever speak to them again and no way to even contact them again was a painful thought to consider. He looks at Brianna wondering who all she may have left in the past and what things were left unanswered with whomever she may have cared for from the past. I never got to ask Nic about that. For that matter, I don't even know what happened to him. A man lost in time that's now just lost."

When the knights offer assistance, he asks for materials with which he can repair his Gladius. Though the damage seemed to spring out of nowhere in this time, it followed him back from the Mechanoid ship. With time being limited, he sets right to work repairing the armor.

While working on it and every is discussing strategy and tactics, Ecks voices his own opinion and asks about additional resources. "As far as movement goes, I think hands down our best tool might be invisibility if there is any way to make that happen. We know Bri can do it. Does the Order have an resources that might help us with that? Sel, I'm guessing you don't have such magic? That and silencing magics will be huge. They simply have no way of dealing with it. Though if we are around military installations we would have to use caution but in general travel that might be our best bet."

When Vic asks about explosives, Ecks replies "Hard to say. I think it'd be unlikely that we can procure some there so perhaps it would be wise. Hopefully bomb sniffers won't notice. It's hard to say what compositions they would be sensitive to at that time."

After repairing his armor, Ecks moves onto another task. While connected to the Mechanoid ship mentally and even before when hacking the teleportation panel, he saw glimpses of the Mechanoids inner technology. He records anything he can remember about the construction of their software and even hardware. He analyzes what he remembers and incorporates those pieces of logic into that starting point of a software tool kit. He is creating small pieces of software with advanced logic to aid him in interacting with computer systems.

The first piece is modifying his computer for passive access. The mechanoid computer without a terminal posed a significant hurdle. But with his background he knows that even without wifi you can passively accessed closed system if you are close enough. So he uses electronics available to attempt to create a passive transmit and receive sensor. A small wireless device that when place within a few feet of an part of a computer network can read the information passed over the hardware and then also bleed into the system with an emitter. The device should effectively allow him to read, write and execute without access to a terminal. He makes two of them.

Ghost Terminal
Access computer systems without the need of a terminal, wireless connection or data port if placed within three feet of a piece of hardware connected to the system, including network cables. The device is 1/2" in diameter with a nano adhesive that releases when told to via the parent device. Wireless range is 500ft and is both shock and water proof. It has 1 M.D.C.

The second part of this tool and the first block in his tool kit is forced entry. The first hurdle in any secure system is to either find a back door or kick down the front door. Using his skill and also his experience, he writes a program that uses advanced logic he gleaned from the Mechanoid mainframe.

((ideally I want this to work like a spell. So in game effect...))

Land Shark V1.0:
Efficiently penetrates computer security, including password, encryption and biometric security once a connection to a system has been established. Runs automatically seeking the least invasive method of access, once activated. Effective skill level Computer Hacking: 88%
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:When Vic asks about explosives, Ecks replies "Hard to say. I think it'd be unlikely that we can procure some there so perhaps it would be wise. Hopefully bomb sniffers won't notice. It's hard to say what compositions they would be sensitive to at that time."

"Well I can leave the C4, blasting caps, and such behind. I can't imagine they have equipment to sniff out fusion blocks though...what do you think?", Victor hefts a Type II to emphasize.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed May 23, 2018 2:46 pm

((rolls carried))

"I would think that fusion blocks would be ok. My real question is what is the cause behind all this? I'm hoping to keep any deaths at our hands to zero. Who knows what could happen. Depends on your theory of time. It may be that what we will do has already been done and time is simply waiting for us to do it. I suppose if the universe implodes we'll know something went wrong." Ecks says thoughtfully. Magic and psionics are going to be our two biggest assets. Assets that neither you nor I possess much of.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"I would think that fusion blocks would be ok. My real question is what is the cause behind all this? I'm hoping to keep any deaths at our hands to zero. Who knows what could happen. Depends on your theory of time. It may be that what we will do has already been done and time is simply waiting for us to do it. I suppose if the universe implodes we'll know something went wrong." Ecks says thoughtfully. Magic and psionics are going to be our two biggest assets. Assets that neither you nor I possess much of.

Victor stops and just stares at Ecks looking a bit worried, "Uh....I wasn't planning on blowing up the time-line or anything. I was just bringing them along in case we need to get in any, say...military doors that can't be unlocked. Or to make an exit from a building in a hurry. Plus, don't Glitterboy's come from the Golden Age?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed May 23, 2018 3:11 pm

((rolls carried))

"Well that's the danger isn't it? We may not intend to do anything but we may do it accidentally. Now personally I prescribe to a time travel theory I saw presented in a pre-rifts historical film. We'll just call it the Esquire and Logan temporal theory. But basically whatever we do has already happened we may have just not done it yet. But I saw a different historical scientific film that presented a different theory. We'll call that the McFly theory. They presented the thought that if transplanted in time, disturbances would ripple through time eventually reaching the current time, potentially wiping people or even countries from existence."
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Virtus wrote:"Well that's the danger isn't it? We may not intend to do anything but we may do it accidentally. Now personally I prescribe to a time travel theory I saw presented in a pre-rifts historical film. We'll just call it the Esquire and Logan temporal theory. But basically whatever we do has already happened we may have just not done it yet. But I saw a different historical scientific film that presented a different theory. We'll call that the McFly theory. They presented the thought that if transplanted in time, disturbances would ripple through time eventually reaching the current time, potentially wiping people or even countries from existence."

Victor just shrugs, "The only thing I have ever heard about time travel is that it can be all timey-wimey.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm

"I'm not sure if I'd prop that up as a tenant of time travel." Ecks replies in deep thought.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Wed May 23, 2018 3:43 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"I'm not sure if I'd prop that up as a tenant of time travel." Ecks replies in deep thought.

"What about the Vollmer twins? I keep thinking I read something by them about time travel...", Victor asks in reply.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm

"Volmer twins? No. They were cyborg kickboxers. Bloodsports and such. Streetfighters more or less. Maybe you're thinking of Beckett but I don't want to leap ahead of you." Ecks says knowledgeably.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Selenidaria » Wed May 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 99/31% (46% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 22/1d20 = 2

Victor Singer wrote:Victor looks at Sel in surprise, "I thought you were going to stick with Chippy? I mean, I'm not objecting....I just thought you'd stick with your own suit. Well, if you want to use her, go for it. Just remember to name her before too long...come to think of it, I still haven't sorted out a name for my new suit.", he comments as he glances at his NG-X67. "Here, go ahead and climb in and I'll go over the weapon systems with you.", he nods towards the newly acquired Blue Boy.

"Yeah, but there are a number of other factors I'm thinking about. I bought Chippy primarily to prototype TW mods that I can make on power armor. I also intend on taking Chippy apart so that I can learn every little nut, screw, and bolt about him before I can start upgrading the armor or the servos and stuff like that. And it's kind of hard to use Power Armor that is disassembled in the back of Staci. I doubt my reaction time in this is going to be as good as it is in Chippy, though." Sel replies to Victor. She straps in and to her amazement, she finds it to move in a very similar fashion to the Challenger power armor she had become so used to using. In addition, she had to get used to the Blue Boy's HUD overlaying over what she was viewing as Chippy had no HUD what so ever. The Blue Boy and Challenger both ran at the same speed, had almost the same jumping distance, although the Challenger can jump 50% higher than the Blue Boy. The inclusion of weapons systems gave the Blue Boy a clear advantage, but it was also hardened against Electro-Magnetic Pulses which could fry most normal electronics depending on the range from the pulse and orientation to it, even standard military hardware is designed to be able to ground out pulses more effectively. But this suit was all but impervious to such things. This was a good thing considering that it had a device built into it's forearm capable of basically created a weak EMP that could be effectively used on normal electronics. She was also impressed with the Nightvision and Telescoping optics it carried, as well as a magnetic climbing system.

She decides not to test out the grenade launcher, but does run a performance test on the laser portion of the Thumper weapon system and comes to the conclusion that it roughly has the stopping power two Wilk's Laser 320 Laser Pistols or a light laser rifle. It's nice to have as backup, but she feels that she should carry something with more stopping power. At first she considered her Magefire TW rifle but decides against it as she doesn't want to be in the middle of a firefight when she's not even certain her magic will work. She does strap her Skorblade around the waist of the power armor and asks Ecks later if there are any spare energy rifles she can take on the mission. That winds up not being an issue as she is shown to the White Knight's armory/vault. She asks for permission to borrow an CV-212 Laser Rifle with 4 Long E-Clips, as well as a Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping scope to mount on it. She also gets three sets of period clothing, one of which she makes sure to be dressy/classy.

When the discussion turns to talking about explosives, Sel says "To be perfectly honest, I hope we don't need to use any. It's hard to stay inconspicuous when you're setting off explosions and all that fun. However real life is rarely that fair. The only other thing to worry about is if they are made from a material that can be detected by bomb sniffing dogs. With the lack of magic, I'm not entirely sure just how effective my spells will be, or my psychic abilities, but by the sounds of it I should at the very least retain use of my psychic powers." At one point, Sel gets completely lost in their conversation and goes to explore the museum again, but finds that she lacks the interest to take in all the information, so instead she decides to see if she can make something.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments

Blue Boy Power Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Drake » Thu May 24, 2018 4:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 47/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 10/1d100 = 16
Conditions: None.

Drake is pretty quiet during the tour, mostly just enjoying the works of art in the MET. Though no one would ever say that Drake is a connoisseur of art, including Drake himself, he does appreciate the beauty of the art displayed to him. Drake is continuously humored by the fact that most of the art is from the far distant past of the golden age, and is of little use to anyone, except for esthetic value. Drake considers the lessons of his first teacher, the Harsh Master, and almost bursts into a fit of snorting chortles. His old cruel master would have likely burned all of the art for firewood instead of taking the time to display it. If it had nothing to do with survival, then it was unlikely to be of any use to anyone.

When the group is brought into the area with the iconography of Isis, Drake is surprised at the deep seated feeling of sadness he gets. He can't place the feelings source and it makes it all the more upsetting. Drake continues to be impressed by the art displayed to him including the temple of Isis, that unknown to him is an original. Such sadness at the loss of her husband, but still she continues on. Drake thinks, but is even unsure of where the thought comes from.

When the group is brought to the resources portion of their tour, Drakes mood picks up a little. Looking at the list and piles of supplies offered shows the rogue knight that at least the Knight's of the White Rose are serious about this issue. Drake considers the needs versus wants of the mission and looks to the knight. "You said their is an available sword? I would like to see it if at all possible." Drake asks while picking up some of the more basic gear available.

Items wanted
Holy Rune Sword
3 x White Rose petals each (plus directions!)
TW Inferno Blade
Period Clothing (more or less, extrapolated from documents in the Met)

When the team begins discussing other things, Drake speaks up. "Do you think the Little Brother would be up to the task we're about to take on?"
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Selenidaria » Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 am

"Who's Little Brother?" Sel inquires.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments

Blue Boy Power Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Drake » Thu May 24, 2018 4:51 am

Selenidaria wrote:"Who's Little Brother?" Sel inquires.

Drake chuckles, it's a soft friendly tone, that almost seems foreign coming out of the laconic knight. "What, not who. Little Brother is a suit of power armor stored on the sled. I've been meaning to take it for a spin since we fixed it." Drake says hopefully answering Sel's question.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Thu May 24, 2018 5:47 am

((rolls carried))

Generic rolls for research.

Empty warehouses/buildings in the golden age near central park: 1d100 = 61, 1d100 = 1, 1d100 = 32,
A location in Egypt we might be able to teleport to, pictures, video, landmarks: 1d100 = 27, 1d100 = 66, 1d100 = 99,
Suspicious events that occurred in Egypt during Golden Age: 1d100 = 11, 1d100 = 69, 1d100 = 38,

Drake asks about Little Brother. Ecks rubs his chin in thought and replies, "I don't see why it wouldn't. You know what bother's me the most about this is that we know so little. I told you briefly about my splintered time experience. You may think it was a dream but look at my armor. Do you remember how it suddenly sustained damage? Between that and what was in my head, I have no doubt it was real. But the issue with where I and the others went is that we had almost no idea what we were going to run in to. And I have to say once we did, it was only a level so overpowering and unending I was starting to understand I was going to die there. Anything that could attack even a weakened god is something I'm concerned about.

Do you think the cause of this is magic or mundane? I assumed that it's magical but even the Coalition has tested devices that can tap the unseen. I've been thinking about our foes in this. First of course is time. Second is the people of that time, both law enforcement and criminal. Third we have distance. If we really have to travel that far in what I suspect is a highly monitored society, that could prove quite challenging.

Minkowski has proposed a plan of action. I'd like to expand on that. There may be enough to make a plan of action from here. So first is to establish a base of operation. Let's pick a location out now from the maps and information available. Something close to this park. We think we need to head to Egypt. Let's research what options we have to make it there. Obviously there is aircraft and ocean going ships, but my vote is for magic once again. Can a scroll be purchased for teleport? I'm not sure if it will even work, but that's going to be my first go to. We can research a destination now, pictures, videos and landmarks. If I recall from some of our past magic users Connor, Cirene and Kyros that you need to know where you are going reasonably well. If that could work that would solve a large part of the challenges. However let's at least have a contingency plan.

Air travel may be the most logical, but it would also be the most difficult unless we could secure private charter. We can also borrow a plane but then we have to land it somewhere. And that somewhere may be a place that would have issue with us borrowing aircraft. Ocean routes are easier but time consuming. And then of course once we get there, we have no idea what we're looking for. Let's peruse through the archives for events in Egypt that might point to projects or events that were occurring there in the Golden Age."
Last edited by Ecks on Thu May 24, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Ecks » Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 am

Ecks nods at Drake's explanation. "It's a very uncommon power armor to be sure. We had it quite a while before fixing because we didn't know what it was."
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 36/30

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 am

A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman